Incest My Mom Gave Bonus
My Mom Gave Bonus by forwardhome.
Originally posted on XB. All credit to original author.

Working at my office, I slowly slipped into memories of our summers of the 1990s. Summer holidays were the long-awaited fun-filled months. Nothing could stop us from being the naughty, dirty and notorious monkeys. 

This incident happened when I was in school. Those were carefree days. Our parents were never worried about us catching a cold or developing some allergy playing in mud and water, or getting sunburnt wandering in the hills and playing in the open. 

The variety of games we played was awesome when I look back now. We would search for matchboxes and cigarette wrappers, which came in a wide variety. 

One day I was playing marble games in the road with my friends.After some time we decided to switch over to top playing . So I decided to return home . I had to slip into the house unnoticed. I had been ordered by My Mom to go to my aunty’s house in order to spend time with them.

But once I saw my friends, I started playing with them. For sure, I would get scold for this by My mom
As I entered the house, the colourful marble made that lovely gurgling sound in my pockets. 

I Quietly entered into my room and started searching for my Top. It had those mesmerising painted colours on it. It was a feeling to cherish, that spinning colourful buguri with its nail on the hand. 

When you became the last one to lift the buguri and let it spin on the hand using the thread, your buguri had to take a hit from everyone — which was a painful part of the game, looking at that beautiful toy getting mauled by everyone.

That morning I stumbled upon a disagreement between My parents over some issue. My dad is what you will call a typical stingy man. He had always been like this. He owned a medium business in a good area. Over the years business had really picked up. 

He was make a living off of people not being able to pay for things they just bought. He sometimes picked up cars, motor cycles and other vehicles. 

It is very difficult to understand what My mom would pass through before he gave her money. My mom was an housewife and was tired of him.

She was beautiful with big voluptuous figures. She had full lips and pretty eyes. She had full proportioned boobs which were really massive.

“I see how it is,” My father snapped. “You were too generous to others.”

My Mom rarely got mad. But she was definitely exasperated. “giving a 10 rupee extra is generous to you. “

About me, the only thing he paid attention to me was my school fee. He would grumble before he paid. We felt very upset with him. 

Picking up the top, I looked into the window to see what my friends were doing. To my irritation, no body was there. They must have left . 

In the neighbour house, the milkman was politely asking for his festival rupees as it was a festival time.

The milkman was a man of 40 wearing only soiled pants. He had a weather beaten face but honesty was noticeable.. 

He was somewhat lean but strongly built. His hair was disheveled and he sported an unkempt appearance. He would get up early in the morning and collect milk from dairy farmer’s at the village. 

After travelling several miles he would deliver milk door to door. His life was very hard and he worked in al the weathers summer, winter and rain. 

Feeling tired, I plopped into my bed. 

Now the milkman pocketed the money and moved to the next house .This continued at each house until milkman came to the last house which was ours..

It was getting close to 3 a.m, when the milkman came into our gate. He walked up the front walk and knocked on the door.
He hesitated at the front door.

Then he rang the doorbell. A huge echoing sound echoed throughout the house.

The curtains moved in the front window of my mom’s room. 

Receiving no answer, he rang the doorbell again. He wiped his forehead.

Seconds ticked by .

He peered through the glass on the window door into the house inside.

All of a sudden his eyes widened and he sucked in a convulsive breath. 

My beautiful mom was slowly descending the staircase clad in only a very, very short towel . Being thin, it was flapping about as she descended the stairs.

With each steps her big boobs giggled all over her chest.The large nipples were poking through the material and one could easily point the location of her nipples.

The milkman gaped as My mom was approaching him in the doorway, her broad hips swelling seductively, her enormous boobs jiggling from the towel.
[+] 3 users Like vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Opening the door , My mom swept a lock of black hair off her forehead. The towel was so tight around her boobs and it seemed to be going to explode. She was storing mountains of flesh in there.

My mom smiled as she spotted his gigantic erection threatening to burst right out of his pants.

The milkman’s mouth dropped as she motion for him to come inside.

He scanned back up her body to her black hair and big tits.He kept staring at those magnificent tits, so full they were bigger than coconuts.

The milkman could see My mom didn't have anything on under this short towel and he could see her lovely breasts and her big thighs.

He was watching her breath and her huge rack was causing her tits to almost come out her towel top. The only way milkman could describe was that she was a vision of loveliness!

She was the prettiest woman milkman had seen in a long while and she was almost naked.
He kept looking at her boobs, mesmerized by their vastness.

His mouth dropped open.

My mom rubbed a grubby hand across her face and tucked a strand of red hair behind her ear and welcomed him inside.

He kept looking at her pendulous breasts, so meaty and jiggly that they had to be engorged by milk. Her nipples stuck out the side.

My mom's big white top of her boobs looked like they were going to fall out her towel.

“Shut the door” My mom smiled. The milkman just managed to choke back the gasp that rose in his throad.

She turned and walked toward her living room.

Her big perfect ass shook violently as she walked. She wiggled her butt cheeks and her hips as she walked back .

The milkman walked behind her pressing his cock in his pants.

She smiled and giggled as she looked back at him.

“Come, follow me” She motioned for him.

She simply asked him to follow her up the stairs and milkman just couldn't believe what he was seeing - as she ascended the stairs milkman could see her thunder thighs as well as all of her beautiful legs .

They were absolutely the best legs milkman had ever seen.

The milkman walked behind My mom and her ass vibrated wildly as she ascended. She grabbed a hold of the railings and walked up the stairs to the bedroom.

He had cold feet and could not catch his breath.

My mom didn't say much as they walked up the stairs but milkman followed her looking up massive buttocks. "Come on in," She stepped back to give him room, but not too far back.

“Come inside” My mom commanded as she pranced by treating the milkman to the sight of her big mammoth buttocks rolling.

As soon as they were in the bedroom she took off the towel and threw it onto a chair .

"Slap!!" Her huge tits fell forward than crashed back on her stomach.

she had big nipples and huge aerols and they laid perfect on her body. She had big black curly hair that came down her ass.

He stared transfixed and his heart was racing. He was sweating and his hands became wet.

Her two big thumb size nipples were erect. Her gold hoop earring swayed and she bit her lower lip.

He could see a little bit of light coming from her inner thighs and ass.

With a naughty smile,My mom eyed his hot erect cock stood at an elevated angle and made involuntary jerk movements.

Then she smiled wickedly “Come, enjoy me,”

Milkman glanced around nervously but she said, "Don't worry about my husband “

I watched as his breathing increased and his forehead began to sweat.

The milkman placed his two big rough palms on My mom’s big boobs. He wildly grabbed her tit with his squeezing and pushing the soft flesh. My mom moaned softly.

His palms were not enough to accommodate My mom’s big boobs. He gave forceful squeezes and made the flesh of her boobs to spill through between his fingers.

He moved her hands on her huge naked tits and started pulling on her nipples.

Often he lifted her melons from their bases and pressed them hard. He massaged her light brown aureoles and tweaked the nipples with his fingers. Often he pulled the long nipples as if to pluck them out of her boobs.

My Mom was enjoying my play deriving pleasures and releasing moans.

He had become very horny and he now held her left tit with her hands and squeezed it with full force. The tit being very heavy and big bulged out and its nipple has become stiff and erect like a small nail, protruding out her tit flesh.

Her breathing increased and she closed her eyes.

He ran his tongue licking her entire boobs. He kissed on the nipples and licked it several times.
“Oooooohhhhhh...” came a moan from My mom.

At the same time he wrapped his arms around her big ass, squeezing and holding a roll of flesh in his hand.
He opened his mouth to drown in that silky boobs enveloping his face. He sucked in the largest amount of flesh he could possibly stuff in his mouth and suckled its softness like a calf.

My mom brought her hands on his head to press it hard on her boobs encouraging his to suck harder. After five minutes or so, he began to suck her other boob.

The milkman had been making good use of her huge tits by lapping her huge tits with her pink toungue as much as possible.

He was lustily moving his long tongue all over her titflesh. He savored all the different layers of her body, all the rolls and the folds.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply
The milkman smiled and asked My mom to turn around so he could see her delicious ass. She turned around in a circle. Her ass was to die for.

It sat high on very tight. There were no bumbs or stretch marks and her back was arched perfectly.

After ten minutes of intense squeezing, He bent his head to lick the big ass. First he ran his tongue licking her entire boobs. He kissed on it madly and licked it several times.

The milkman wrung My mom’s big ass and buried his face into that ocean of flesh. His nose, his cheeks, his eyes and even his ears felt the softness of her big tits; her generous opulence, her full natural curves and the lush texture of her skin.

His mouth moved down kissing and licking all over her big ass.

He grabbed his dick and slapped it against the big ass, wetting her cheek with spit and pre-cum.

Then he began to lick her clit. He continued to lick her clit, which kept her entire body shaking for almost ten minutes.

Then he stopped his attack on her clit and stood up.

My mom unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. She pulled down his soiled cotton briefs and out came his erect pernis which hit her in the upper arm. She turned when she felt his cock hit her arm.

She dropped to her knees. Her big juggs rested on the top of his knees. Her eyes were wide open and her red lips were so hot.

She began sucking his big head and licking his exceptional length, slurping noisily. She took him deep, sinking half the huge cock down her throat before gagging it up again.

She showered the cock with lustful licks, breathing heavily the whole time as she drenched it with her saliva.

He smiled and watched her lick his dark purple cock head and swirl her tongue around his shaft. She reached up with her free hand and fondle his hairy balls.

My mom started to massage his balls and saliva ran down his shaft and onto her left breast.

She was sucking hard and he reached down and clamped on her left nipple and gave it a big twist.

My mom's fingers were also in on the action, with each hand overflowing with a giant sack of balls each, stroking and massaging them as her saliva dripped down to lube them up.

My mom sucked the milkman's cock fast and furiously and saliva leeked out the side of her mouth.

Finally she released his cock from her mouth.

Groaning with desire, the milkman quickly slipped his arms under My mom’s beautiful legs. Grunting, he lifted them up, spreading her drooling pussy open even wider.

Leaning into her, he pushed his considerable prick up to the slobbering opening of her waiting wetness. He then ran the engorged head up and down the soft, soaking outer lips of her cunt.

“UUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!”My mom groaned, her head thrown back, as her whole body turned red.

The milkman reached down and took hold of his rigid cock. Slowly he forced it down onto the slippery wet gash of her cunt.

Then, as it touched her, he rapidly rubbed the distended cock head up and down her salivating slit.

Then the milkman slowly moved forward, feeling the hot, clinging flesh of my mom's pussy slowly wrap itself around the head of his bulging cock.

“mmmmmmmm” My Mom gasped as she felt his cock sink into her.

Mom moaned, squeezing down on his cock with her powerful cunt muscles.

Within moments he was sawing his immense dick in and out of her with deep, rhythmic thrusts. Suddenly something seemed to snap inside him and he began hammering his large cock into her hot, wet socket like a madman!

He seemed no longer able to control himself as he began to grunt and snort like a crazed animal as he pounded his dick into her pussy. The bed creaked and groaned as it threatened to collapse at any moment as he fucked like wild animal.

“OOOHHHHHHHH GAAAWWWDDDD!!!!!!!!!” she cried out as she felt her body consumed by the fires of an unholy orgasm!

He continued to slam his cock into her violently. He continued to hammer his cock into her as she writhed about underneath him. He bit his lower lip as he seemed to struggle to hold back his own urge to cum.

Closing his eyes, he pounded his swollen cock into the convulsing, clutching core of my Mum’s cunt.

He got near her head, his huge cock began to spray a large shot of cum, most of which landed squarely across mom's nose, running down both sides of her face. He continued to cum three more large blasts, coating both of her breasts.

When milkman had rested and his cock had plopped My mom climbed off the bed

“Get dressed and come down stairs when you are ready”.

She didn't even bother to dress but walked naked out of the bedroom and down the stairs! Milkman just couldn't believe his luck - this must have been the best fuck of his life!

Milkman finished dressing and then walked down the stairs to see My mom sitting in the lounge chair still naked and drinking a cup of coffee.

As soon as milkman came into the room she got up and handed him a cup of coffee and a 10 rupee.

Milkman just couldn't take it all in - milkman knew milkman was the luckiest man in the world but didn't know why.

So milkman decided to ask my mom who was sitting across from him still stark naked and showing him every part of her lovely body what this was all about.

Milkman said, " When I knock I see your lovely body coming down the stairs and afterwards you give me the fuck of a lifetime. What is this all about?"

My Mom smiled at him and said, "Well, when I had asked the other women about your festival rupees and they all said they would give you Rs.20 each! “

“They all gave me Rs. 20 each” he nodded.

“When I asked my husband, the stupid bastard, if it was alright to give you Rs.20 to milkman, he said, "No, fuck him, give him 10 Rs."

“So that is what I did and the cup of coffee was my idea!"
[+] 3 users Like vault's post
Like Reply
[Image: Brilliant-Winding-Kitten-small.gif]
anonymous image hosting
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... Funny story... i love to read...

To much suspense ... & LOL
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Ha ha ha sexy story
Love to chat on hot sexy mature milfs and actresses as mom and aunts in Telugu or Kannada. 
PM me to chat on hangouts.
Like Reply
nice plot
Like Reply
is it a son's fantasy?
Like Reply