Adultery The village with strange wedding.
The village with a strange wedding
vevekv

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1557157

HI guys, this is a fantasy story with humiliation cuckolding and slavery themes. So if anyone is offended by it kindly leave.

And also since this is a fantasy story, i would prefer people to kindly forget all the logics and start to enjoy the story as fun. All your suggestions and comments are welcome. Kindly comment. And those WHO ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE KINDLY LEAVE.

Well to the others let's start the story,

It was a nice evening. Our Semester exams all were completed and we had only a two three practicals left. And with those practicals finished we would be ending our college life. It was a four year bachelor degree in mechanical engineering. And you guys know how the life of a mechanical engineering student will be during his college days. Ya you all are right, no girls and of course no girlfriends too. This is me sunil. I am a 22 year old boy living in southern part of india. I am from an urban city coimbatore. Heaven as it is called because of the climate.
Now talking about my sex life, though i had no girlfriends, i come from a rich family and so money was not an big issue. Having said that, i had a lot of pocket money during college and most of it went to call girls and prostitutes only. I have had a great share of women in my beds.
Shankar, one of my collegemate, is also my best friend. We two have been together since the first day of college. He is the son of a royal family. His great grandfathers were kings and he was of the same lineage. Though the government had removed the king rule, his father was still considered the king of the area and he was a prince. He has five more brothers with him making it a total of six members in his family.

He too was a rich guy and would hang out with me a lot. Only thing that he does not accompany me was during the time of me going to the call girls and prostitutes. He never comes along with me even though i have compelled him many times. He used to say spending money on these are not of any worth. Whenever i used to ask him to come to meet prostitutes he would say no. He would say come to my village. But because of continuous college and very short period of vacation it was always difficult for me to go to his village.

Now that our college was about to end, shankar finally came to me and asked that i would stay with him in his village for three months. Our results would not be out for another three months and so there is not much way of going and searching jobs in this three months.

Shankar used to tell me about the wedding practise in their area. He didn't tell me the whole thing about would always tell that the wedding in his village will be a strange but very exciting and special one.

He also said that this would be a great time to come to his village since one of his labourer munna is getting married to a 18 year old girl. He also said that the girl is a innocent beauty and very shy and conservative. He started boasting a lot about this girl swetha whom munna, his labourer was going to marry. I too got a little bit awkward when he was narrating her beauty and asked him bro u are talking about a girl who is going yo be married. He just gave me a laugh and said come and visit our place. You will surely like the wedding and you will enjoy the stay in our place for the whole three months.

i too now was very much interested to know what that wedding would be like as shankar was telling a lot about it.
[+] 5 users Like V4poison's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
If you like kindly comment.
Like Reply
want the full story
Like Reply
Please update .....waiting for the update.....
Like Reply
continue bro
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
keep posting bro

[Image: vwsw.jpg]
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Interesting start. To attract more users and comments we need some big updates
[+] 1 user Likes Rajesh Varma's post
Like Reply
If there is interest in the story then I can continue. I see only three four replies
[+] 1 user Likes V4poison's post
Like Reply
(04-07-2019, 12:47 PM)V4poison Wrote: If there is interest in the story then I can continue. I see only three four replies

plz continue the story
[+] 2 users Like ronylol's post
Like Reply
"this is a fantasy story with humiliation cuckolding and slavery themes....."
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 5 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
interesting
[+] 1 user Likes Adnan Shokir's post
Like Reply
Waiting update...... Please....
Like Reply
The continuation will be uploaded by tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry for making you all wait but due to certain life commitments, I was unable to continue. But right now I will make sure there is weekly updates available. Thanks...
Like Reply
waiting brother
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Yes interesting.
Waiting bro
Like Reply
When u will update story on regular basis, everyone will read & comment on it
[+] 1 user Likes hirarandi's post
Like Reply
Finally the exam got over and we all had to leave. We all had a small gathering at the last day saying good byes and all to our friends. The next day all the the packing was done and my driver was also on the way to pick me up. Shankar too was getting ready and at last we took all our baggage and left our respective rooms and came to the hostel reception and were waiting for our car to pick us. Shankar's car was also on the way to pick him up.
We were just chatting regular students stuff and as we were chatting my car arrived first and so I said good bye to them and I got up in my car and started my journey towards my home. My home is about seven hours travel from college. As I left the college and caught the highway, it was our bad luck that the engine got failure and the car broke down. We had reached around 10 - 15 kilometers in the high way and there was no mechanic shop available. Out of no option I called to Shankar and he told that he was about to leave the hostel and on the way he will bring a mechanic along with him. After about 30 mins, Shankar arrived with a mechanic and the mechanic now checked the car. The mechanic then told us that the car engine needs to repaired fully which will take a whole day and the car will be ready at night only. There was no other option available. Even if I call my parents to send another car it will also reach by evening only.
Shankar then suggested that it will be better if I come to his house till the car gets ready as it is also on the way to my home and the driver can go along with the mechanic to repair the car and come to pick me up later. It also sounded like a good option and so I told my driver to repair the car and pick me up at shankar home later.
I sat down along with shankar in his car and we left for shankar home. After two hours of travel we reached the home of shankar. Actually it should not be called a home as it was a palace. Yes it was a big palace. I have heard him saying he is from a royal family. I had some thoughts but after seeing this palace it is definitely true, he is from a great royal family and the people from the village also still see them as their king and prince only.

As I entered into their palace there was a huge photo hanging on the wall. It was a group photo with around 10-12 people standing in the photo. At the bottom was a huge lion dead. It was a hunting photo. I have seen Shankar's dad during one of cultural function held in the college. So instantly I could identify in the photo. He was the one standing with a long rifle. And side to him there were 7 people standing including shankar, and below that there were 4 guys kneeling down. It was clear by their dressing that those guys kneelin were servant guys. I asked shankar about the remaining six guys standing along with shankar. He told that those were his brothers and from the royal family. The king, means his father, had two wives. Four of them were born to the first wife and three of them born to the second wife. Shankar was the youngest with 22 age. But there was not much gap between the brothers and the eldest was 34 years old.

Now I passed the hall way and came near the dining area and sat down. There were many servants working in the house as it was a huge one. While sitting in the dining area one of the servant came and gave us coffee. As I was drinking coffee I noticed there was a room near the dining hall with door partially opened. It was not even partial. Just a few inches open and a guy was kneeling down near the door from the outside. As I was sipping my coffee my looks casually went towards the guy kneeling down. I also could hear some faint moans coming from the room. Those were pleasure moans and I understood that there was some fucking going inside the room. But I kept silent and didn't ask anything as there were many people surrounding us.
Shankar on the other hand was having his coffee and turned around and called the guy kneeling by his name. The guy just turned around, he didn't stop kneeling and greeted shankar saying namaste saab. Shankar just started chatting with him casually asking him how he was doing and how is work is going and how his daughters are doing and stuff like that. The guy calmly and respectfully answered to all the questions. At the end the guy blushingly asked shankar for permission to ask a few questions. Shankar motioned his head with a yes and then the guy said sir, your elder brother brought some business partners with him in the morning and so your brother called us to come... I am here from morning sir..... nowww.... the guy was dragging and was feeling shy and somewhat fear, respect everything was there in his face and he couldn't say one more word. I too couldn't understand what he was trying to say. Meanwhile I could also hear the moans clearly coming from the room. The moans were somewhat heavier and louder this time.
Shankar understood what the guy was telling it seems. So without even the guy finishing what he wanted to speak, shankar replied that his brother and his partners will leave tonight after the  business deal, so you both can go after dinner. There was a little bit of sorrow in his eyes but he didn't show it and thanked shankar and started staring at the door. We finished our coffee and shankar said let us go out and have a look at the village. I too then kept the coffee cup in the table and we both left to look around the village. We spent some quality time around the village and as it was nearing lunch time we headed back towards the house. We came to the dining hall and sat there. It was almost an hour after we went and came back home but still the moaning sound was coming from the room. After about five minutes two guys came out of the room. I could recognise one of them from the group photo that I saw in the hall. He was one of shankar brother. The other guy must be his business partner. Now it striked my mind. So these two guys were fucking inside the room. They both came and sat with us in the dining hall. But even after they came out still there was some moaning sound coming from the room and after 10 mins another 3 guys came out of the room. Followed by them a women not more than 30 yrs old came out along with them. Looking at her it was clear that she was having a great fuck. There was a glow in her face. Something that you see when someone is satisfied or happy. The sarree was very lazily wore. As we could see her hips completely and her round navel was clearly visible. There was a few cum stains in her face as well. The mangalsutra was also above the saree. Maybe she adjusted the mangalsutra at the end so only it was above the saree. She too joined us in the dining hall and then she only served food to us. The guy who was kneeling till now, turned back and sat down near the room door. The women then served us all in our plates and then took a plate and gave some food to the guy also. After giving food to the guy, the women then joined us in the dining hall and we all had our lunch. We were just chatting and after we finished our lunch the women then collected our plates and then put it in the basin and again came and sat with us. One of the business partner then came close to her and whispered something to her ear looking at the guy. She also then looked at the guy and laughed and punched the guy naughtyly. Shankar brother turned back and asked her what happened and she again looked at the guy and showed shankar brother that the guy was having a hard on in his pants. Now all turned back and saw the guy having a hard on and all had a great laugh.
Shankar brother now started chatting with us asking us about how our exams all went and when the results will come, he was then talking about our future plans etc etc. Two of his business partners meanwhile lifted the women and headed towards the room. His brother then asked us whether you would like to join, I was excited to join after seeing her beauty because she was such a beauty that you would never get even after paying 20000 rs per hour. But shankar interrupted and said no and said he has different mind and said we dont want. I was bit dissappointed with shankar but shankar gave me a casual look and smiled at me and said I have a different plan for you. You come back after  visiting your family first and then stay here for three four months.

Now shankar's brother along with his remaining partners also entered the room. Shankar's brother this time saw the guy and said him come inside if you wish but you should not come close to us but you can stroke your dick sitting in the corner. The guy nodded happily and he also went inside and locked the door from inside. Within two minutes after they entered the room the moaning sound started to come from the room. Me and shankar then started chatting and were roaming around the huge palace for the balance day. Occasionally the guy would come out of the room to fetch some water and snacks items and then go once again inside the room.

It was around 7 PM, my driver gave me a call saying the car got ready and he is now nearing the village and asked for exact address. I said there is a palace here in the village and he need not worry about address and head towards the palace. Within ten minutes the driver reached the village and I wished them all good byes and I was about to enter into the car. As I was entering into the car one family came inside the palace. Shankar then stopped me and showed me the family and said this guy is munna and this is his family. May be they came to invite shankar for the wedding. I looked at munna and he was a average guy. Not bad but somewhat average guy. As shankar told he had invitation in his hand and he gave the card to shankar. Shankar now turned back and introduced me to munna and his family. He then said munna that I will be the head of his wedding for which munna shyly smiled. I couldn't understand what it meant and asked shankar but he didn't reply. He said just come back in two three days and I will reply. Then shankar asked munna to show the picture of his fiancee to me. Munna showed the pic of the girl and I was stunned looking at the picture. The girl was eternal beauty. Something that we cannot see even in the cities. No way such a hot girl would accept a marriage with someone likemunna. I was more surprised at this and asked shankar how did this happen. Shankar said there is a strict rule that the girls in the village cannot be married to anyone outside the village. Men can marry someone outside the village but they also should follow the rules of marriage in this village. I asked him what are the rules for the marriage. But shankar didn't respond. He said within few days you will come to know.

Saying this he said good bye to me and I left the village and reached my home.

Kindly comment if you like and I will continue to post the story. Also kindly mention which parts you liked and any suggestions that you wish to add. Suggestions kindly send me through dm so that the plot of the story doesnt reveal. Thanks
[+] 5 users Like V4poison's post
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 06:04 PM)V4poison Wrote:  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I asked him what are the rules for the marriage. But shankar didn't respond. He said within few days you will come to know.

ohh, what are the rules? pls give a glimpse in next post.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(11-08-2019, 06:31 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: ohh, what are the rules? pls give a glimpse in next post.

My next part will have few rules mentioned.
Like Reply
Next part will come in two days or early. Kindly comment more
Like Reply