Adultery Journey of my Marriage life... by Revathi17
Story :- Journey of my Marriage life...

Written by Revathi17

10th September 2016

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: icon7.gif] Journey of my Marriage life...

Hi, this is my first story here...i would try to keep updating the story during weekends, hence dont expect daily updates...this is purely fantacy...

In to the story :

I am revathi, Age 28 Living in chennai, married to sathyam 2 years before. We both are having decent married life, loving each other, yet to have kids. Its a arranged marraige, and we both working in private companies.

Our sex life was too good and i was bit charm with average color, 5.2 FT and have good shapes. I am maintaining it even after marriage through regular work outs.

My hubby was well built, and very good in sex. Though in the early days of marriage i was bit conservative but started opening up after few months and my hubby also enjoys me initiating and asking for new things.

I normally used to wear Salwars or sarees, though traditional, i would wear tight chudithars showing my shapes and sarees almost around the navel. My dhubatta will be always round the neck so that it shows good view of 34 C boobs. In office all the men would give a second look to my breast which i normally ignore.

It was morning around 9 AM, Me and hubby getting ready for office. He usually drops me in my office and will leave. In the eveining i used to come around by 6 through bus or Auto. My hubby will come by 8.

Today there was client visit in office so i decided to go in saree. My hubby saw me and hugged from behind..

revaaa....
hmmm...
you look so beautiful today....
hmmm...
any one special coming to office...
no...
then y this saree special...
i said, only for my boss...
he should be lucky today...if he see you like this, he wont leave you today....will u come home tonight ?
if my boss doesnt leave me how can i come...
hubby hugged me tightter... he is getting hard on...
i said..u are going to start morning itself...?
hmm...seeing you in sareee, i cant control...saying that, he caressed my hips...y u r wearing saree above your navel...wear it bit down, so that your boss can see...
now, i was also starting to feel the itch between my legs...i replied...if he asked me show, i will remove my saree and show..
this reply made him hotter,, he pressed my hips and started kissing my neck...
Sathya, leave me and get ready, we need to go....
he turned me and started to kiss my lips...
My phone ringss...i took the phone and see the display...

My boss shiva on the line...
Revathi, what time you are coming to office today....
i will come around 9.30 shiva...
he is eagerly waiting to see u, said my hubby...
come soon, i need the reports....and he cut the call...
your shiva needs you soon ? i think he wont leave you tonight...lets have a session before we go...
you dirty purusha, i need to send him some report, get ready quick and i pushed him away...

he smiled and went to bath...we both finished our breakfast quickly....and started..

during the ride, my mind was in the report that i need to send to shiva,
i was supposed to send it 2 days back but still not finalised...

once i reached office, hubby gave a winked smile and said enjoy and left..

Shiva was already there..in his cabin, i directly went to his cabin, i being personal secretary to shiva, my seat
also inside to his cabin ...

He is in angry mood and i can see it in his face..

sorry shiva, will send the report in 2 hours...

as soon as he saw me, his eyes popped out and his anger gone...

He said, ok take your time, you look gorgeous today, his eyes starring my hips and side view of my boobs..

I blusehed and smiled, thank you shiv..

i switched on the system and started on my reports...

Shiva after starring me for few minutes, came from his seat.. i kept my one eye on my system..and one on him,

he went behind me and looked at my back, i was wearing a sleeveless blouse which shows most of my back..with also
low neck in front...

i know he is watching my bare back and acted as unknwingly brought my tied hairs to front, so that he can get a
clear view of my back...

he was stunned looking at my backview and since he is standing, he also got a slight view of my clevage..

i still working on reports, he then bend near me and checked the status of the report,

i said, its almost over shiva, i will give in 30 minutes,..

his face was near to my shoulder and i can feel his breath in my neck..

he said, ok revathi, i am just seeing how it looks...

after smelling my neck for couple of minutes, he then a pulled a chair and sit close to me...

now his eyes were in my hips and he tried to have a look on my armpits...i unnecesarily adjusted my hairs to show him clear
view of cleanshaved armpits...

what perfume you are using revathi, its realy nice...

i said, my hubby bought from him last abroad visit...

he then came further close to me and tried to grap the mouse...

and he clicked and view the reports and his elbow was touching my breasts..

i trying to avoid the touch went a little back, but then he asked some query on report, for which i have to come front again
to check the report and reply...again hiw elbow was in my boobs...

now, i ignored that and replied to his query...

he had a happy smile in his face....

good revathi, it really comes up nice...

thank you shiva....

he then went back to his seat, and i send him the final reports..and started my routines...

Then i have some chit chat with collegues...there are around 20 Male staff and 11 females working in my office...

All male staff were trying to see through my saree and was enjoying all the attention...

one of them, named Rajesh, who is always trying to flirt me, came to me...and said oh reva you look too hot today
and patted my bare back above the blouse

i said, ok enough touching, take off your hands...

he gave a tight squeeze on my shoulder...

i gave a angry smile and said..go and press your wife da porukki...

he with a sad tone, sorry reva my wife went to her home town,

i smiled mischevosly, and said..oh cho sad....

he then keep his hands on my hips, and said, can yo help me di....
poda loosu, and pinched his face and removed his hands...

he gave a deep sigh of breath, i laughed and came back to my seat...

i always liked rajesh, as he is the only men who dares to tough me and speak naughty things openly...all other men
act decent but always bang me with their eyes...

Even one day, he hugged me in a dark lonely place in office and said, i need you in bed revathi....
i slapped him and said no rajesh, i am already married, if u cant control, use your hands and smiled...

he then left me, but i am sure one day i am going to open my legs for him....

Shiva called me happily, wow revathi, clients are really happy with your reports and we are getting a big deal....

i shaked his hand and congratuled...he said, all because of you revathi....i am going to give a special bonus for this...

ok revathi, you need to give a presentation about this to our clients...i was shocked, no shiva, i am not that much talented..

no revathi, you can...i will help you out to prepare....i was bit hesitent, instead teaching me, you can itself do that na..

Clients will be happy if a beautiful girl like you presented, they will ask less questions and i want you really wear
some sexy dress...

but shiva...

he came close to me and took my hands and look deep in to my eyes...

pls reva, you can do this...

i was mesmerised by his look and said...ok shiva, i will do that..

thats my sweet revathi...he said and caressed my cheeks....i blushed...

ok, reva, whats your lunch plan...i said, i need to goto to canteen...

He said, today we will go to hotel..i will give you a great treat....
ok shiv...

then i whatsup to my hubby "going to lunch with my boss shiva"
he replied, " only lunch or dinner too" ...pls come home da....dont stay with him...
i said..poda loosu...dont be jealous...

during lunch time, shiv came and asked are you ready reva...
yes, shiva, we can start...

he gave close look to me from top to bottom and said...reva you look really beautiful..
i said, hmmm thanks shiva with a smile...

but one thing is missing...i saw him with question....
Jasmine flower is missing in your hairs..it will increase your charm...
i blushed..

then he took his laptop with him...oh shiva why this ? we are going in car and will tell you about the presentation during
travel...

Oh that much distance is our hotel ? i asked...

ya, its a special place and will take an hour to reach....

he ordered driver to bring the car to the entrance...before driver came, he purchased Jasmine for me in nearby shop and
gave to me....i sighed and thanked him...

while i keeping it to my hairs, he was starring my armpits and i watched him starring and ignored his look..
i thought something going to happen today and i started to getting exited...

then i asked shiva, is that ok now..
he went behind me...grabbed my bare shoulders and came near to my hairs and smelled...wow reva...you are really beauty now..
i can feel his tent slightly touching my ass crack..

i said, oh enough shiv, you are always praising my beauty....
its truth, reva, your hubby is really lucky and gave a winked smile...

I blushed and put my heads down..

then driver came, we both get into the back seat...

he sat too close to me and his right side was touching my left side starting from shoulders to thighs...to toes...

he then opened the lap and kept in my lap and started to operating it...
all the time his elbow was touching my hips and i started feeling hot...

he started to explain how to present to the client..

i understand what i need to speak in the meeting...
After the professional part is over..

Reva, i need you dressed special for this client meeting..
yes shiva, what should i wear, i normally dress in saree or chudithar only..

he said, saree is ok revathi, but it should be bit more.....then he hesitated..

i understood what he is trying to say...but i want to hear from his mouth...

Bit more ? what shiva..

bit more ....sexy....
i showed some shy in my face and put my face down...

i donno, how to be more sexy in saree...said this still face down..
He then took my hands, and touched my cheek and raised my face and saw my eyes...

i really felt shy...

sorry, reva, dont mistake, you are the one can get this deal...
i said seeing his eyes, ok shiv, tell me what to wear...

you wear saree below the navel, saying this he carassed my hips...

though i wear some exposing chudi and saree, i never weared it below my navel..
shiva, but i feel shy...

he then took his right hand and put over my shoulder and gave a pat in my right shoulder..
he took his left hand and bring near my cheek, and softly touched my cheek near the ears...and said in husky...
hey beauty, pls di....

i was almost started to get wet down and i can also see the buldge in his pants..

i said, ok shiva...and with this reply, he got exicted and planted a kiss in my cheek, and said thank you di...

i was shocked and gave a shocking look to him..
he then realised his mistake and said sorry revathi...i was bit over-reacted...sorry reva...

i then came to senses and smiled within myself...

he then put his heads down in guilty...

For few minutes, no one speak, i was thinking about his kiss and enjoying...i donno what is running in his mind...

Then i slowly saw his face, he is still in guilty with his face down..

i dont make this moment end like this, so i thought to take a step forward...

sorry revathi, he said again

i said, Ok shiva, cool and smiled and took his hand to my hands and give a close look to his eyes..
He now bit releieved and smiled...

And can you wear a see through transparent saree,,,saying this he again put his hands in my shoulder,,,

i blushed and said...shiva, i am feeling really shy...

now he boldly give a squeeze to my bare shoulder...and my panties is getting wet....

i said in a husky tone, i dont have a transperent saree...he said, we will buy it right away after the lunch...
i smiled and said ok...

then he just turned me and make me sit like my back is visible to him, took his hands from his shoulder and keep
it in the bare back above my blouse and said, can you wear a blouse with rope, so that client can enjoy
the site of your beautiful back...

i was smiling in front and with a false angry in my face turned and said shiv, this is too much for me...

his face became pale and saddened...

then i gave squeeze to his thighs, i donno what my husband will say, if i come dressed like this to office ...
also all the office staff will give a bad look to me...

No revathi, client meeting will take place in a hotel you can come directly to hotel and wear you dress there and then
after finishing the meeting, you can go back to home normal..

oh shiv, you already planned everything....i gave a winked smile...

then i said, is that over, or do you have anymore sexy plans to my costume...

For which, he smiled and said...thank you reva...thats it...

he was very much happy since i accepted...also i could see a big buldge in his pants...
i think he wanted to make the most of the situation....so with the happy face, he turned towards me and came closer to me...

i was looking at his face in a exiting mode, thinking what he will do next...

he then hugged me in the car in the sitting position...and said...you are realy sweet reva...

i smiled and blused...

he bring his face closer to me and said, shall i give one more kiss reva...

i suddenly showed a false anger in my face....then his face became sad...sorry reva, cant control myself..

then i smiled and brought my cheek closer to his lips...

he suddenly brightened and planted a soft kiss in my right cheek...and said thanks sweety and smiled...
he then about leave the hug...i again pulled him and showed my left cheek..and smiled...

He was so happy and gave a tight kiss on my left cheek and kept his lips there for more than a minute..

then i came to sensus...and pushed him....and smiled...

we reached the hotel...

it was great star hotel like one, he went to the receptionist and enquired and she guided towards the supervisor,

he took us to cabin and asked us take our seats..

i was shocked to see the place...in the hotel there are quite few small cabin like rooms and we were placed in one of it..

shiva came near me and grabbed my shoulders, reva, lets have a enjoyable private lunch...

i gave a winked smile, and said, you have planned something...

inside the cabin there was 2 seater sofa with dining table..sofa was very short and almoost only
one and half person can sit there

i gave a mischeous smile, shiv, it doent look like you are giving treat to me, it looks like you are getting treat from me..

he smiled...and said, its a treat for both...i need to take off your shyness to meet the client during presentation..
so this is going to be trial for you to present the client without any shy...

i kicked his chest, shiv, am i going to present our project report or something else...

shiv, smiled mischevosly....

ok, sweaty, lets take our seat and discuss...and planted a kiss in my cheek...

i then went to sit and almost sofa was full and there is only few space where he can park only half of his back...

shiv this place is not enough...

oh, reva,, you can sit in my lap...i was very much got exited and turned on...

i stood up with shy face, facing down and asked him to seat..he then took his seat and he gave a few space in front of
his legs and asked me sit...

i sit there and he pulled me back bit closer, my back was very close to his tool and i could feel his hard rock thing
behind my back..

his hands were on my hips and i could feel the heaven...

he came close to my ears, and said, sweet revathi darling, this is going to be my best ever lunch...his lips were
touching my ears sending thunderbolts to my bottom...

i took my phone and messaged my hubby "i am sitting in the lap of my darling shiv and his tool is in my ass crack" i am sure
he will tore my pussy tonight if i explained what is happening now..

then shiv, took the next stp, he adjusted my saree near my right boobs to get a clear view of clevage...

i was shocked and turned to him and asked, hey what r u doing...

Revathi, pls show it to me, so that you can show those to clients in transperent saree without any shy...
saying this, he gave a soft bite in my back next...

i left a soft moan,,,hmmmmm...aaaa

i was in total control of shiv now and even if he fuck me right now...i will be opening my legs...

he then removed the pin that was tying my pallu to my blouse...since he was squeezing my hips
i was not aware of what his other hand was doing....

he came near to my ears and asked shall i remove your pallu....

i turned to him,,,,and said no shiv, pls...

he then kept his hands on my shoulder near pallu and slightly started removing....i was looking in to his eyes without
any objection...he fully removed and looked directly in to my boobs,, his face was right there near my boobs..
i took my pallu and place back in its postion...he then again removed it...i again placed in its position...this time
he didnt remove it, instead looked into my eyes...his eyes begging me to remove the pallu...after few mins, i myself
removed the pallu and dropped it down...
And asked shiv, are you happy now...

he placed a kiss right above my clevage,...since it was closed cabin, it was not visible to anyone..

now shiva called for the waiter...i tried to correct my pallu...but he stopped, let him enjoy this beauty, imagine him as
our client..

i give a shy smile...and you are really dirty shiva...

waiter came knocking the door, i was sitting without my pallu and ample of clevage for show...shivas one hand was in my hips..
and other in my shoulder..

shiva asked him to come in...

i tried to avoid eye contact with waiter,,,and looked down...

shiv, placed the order for starters and asked him to bring after 30 mins...waiter after having a good look at my show
about to leave, and shiv called him again...

hey can you tell, how the boobs of this madam...

me and waiter both shocked at the same time...he then turned to me and said, reva, can you ask waiter whether the show
was good enough or need more

My bottom dropped lot of liquids for this comment...i then looked into the hungry eyes of the waiter..words doesnt came from
my mouth..

he replied...sir, it was too good, i would like to see with top 2 bottons of the blouse...

Shiv, said,, reva, can you remove or shall i ask waiter to remove the top 2 buttons...

i dont how i gave that reply, i said, let him unhook the buttons and see what ever he wants...

waiter was shocked hearing my words, shiv, said, y u r waiting man...common do what her say....and shiv insert his hands
into my peticoat...

i was eagerly waiting for him to unhook my blouse...waiter with trembling hands, came to unhook my blouse..
he inserterd few fingers inside my blouse and unhooked my 2 buttons..his fingers touched my nipples in the action, and my
body shacked and my bottom released all the fluids...

r u ok baby, shiv asked....

yes, shiv i am alright....

waiter planned to remove my third button, but shiv stopped and asked him to leave....he left with a happy and sad face..

as soon as he left, i turned and slapped shiv, u ugly bitch, u made me show infront of that waiter, he smiled and
replied cool baby, u realy enjoyed it...

my mobile ringed and it was my sweet hubby sathya..i asked shiv to be silent and attend the call..
Right away, he asked, how is the fuck going on...i replied, hi sathya, i am in a important meeting with my boss...
he asked, are you naked, i replied, no not really but may happen soon...i can feel my hubby is getting a hard on...

ok baby, pls finish it soon, and come home tonight...sure sweetheart,,,dont worry...and cut the call...

shiv kept his one hand on my open breasts, tell revathi...how is ur trial client meeting experience....

u dirty dog, i gonna kill u....

sweet reva, this is going to be a big deal and you are the one to grab that, if we get this, i will make you partner of this
company...u just need to come out of ur shyness and make the clients happy ....

even though he doenst make me partner, i am going to do this ..and becoming a partner is extra bonus for me, i said to myself
and hugged shiv...

his face was in my boobs and he let his toungue out and licked my bare clevage...my bottom is getting ready again after my
first orgasm...

Like Reply
revathi, can you pls kiss me...

i immediatly started kissing all around his face with my toungu out...licking his cheek and ear lobe...he doesnt expect this
much aggression from me and he started pressing my breasts...after 3 minutes of kiss and press, i depart...

his hand still in my boobs, ok darling, its time our client will come withou starters, so we need to show him bit more...
i said, i already showed him a lot, thats enough,,,,

no baby, its still a lot behind and he started unhooking rest of the blouse buttons...my pink color bra just hidding
my nipples, came to the view now...

he started licking my nipple above my bra, and said, lets our client enjoy this...

at the same time, i heared the knock in the cabin door...shiv said yes come in and started licking my bra...

i was also excited to be in that position in front of waiter...but to my embrassment 2 person came, one who took the order
and the other with our orders in his hand...

we both turned to the door and i shocked to see 2 person..then immediatly recoverd myself and thought this is getting better
to best...

both the person came in and the waiter placed our orders in the table with eyes on my boobs..and about to leave..
i said, hey guys pls wait, shiv can u check all the orders were received...he slowly took his face from my boobs..
and checked the food..

by that time both the men were looking at my breasts and i enjoyed their stare...my pussy started oosing out...shiv said,
yes revathi everything was here... and looked at the new person...

hey, can you pls wait, till we taste those...shiv said...aahaaa this is going to be great time, i thought..

then shiv took one and tasted and then transfered it to my mouth...one by one he did for everything and we both tasteed and
confirmed it was good...

shiva then turned to waiter, and asked did you want see more of this sweet boobs...they both nodded yes..

i then removed my blouse from my shoulders...and saw both of them, can you pls help me to unhook the bra ...

they both were ready and the new guy came forward and unhooked the bra from my back and removed it completly from my
shoulders..

now i was topless in front of 2 strangers...and my boss..shiv stared to culp my nipple and licked it...they both were
watching it shockingly....

then he said, hey reva one of your nipple is vacant...can you allow any of them to play with that,,,i took one of the
guys hand and placed it in my other boob and said, it is yours now...

he squeezed it for a while and shiv stopped and said, ok guys you can leave now and they both left...we both finished
our lunch quickly...shiv ate both my nipple and i finished the lunch...i took a selfie with shiv licking my boobs and send
to my hubby...

my panties is fully wet, when i finished my lunch, hope the same to shiv...

then shiv call for bill and the first man bring that..i was still topeles...shiv asked me to stand up and gave waiter
minutes to play with my boobs...

he then started sucking and licking my nipple, he licked all over my face...and exactly after 5 minutes..shiv paid the
bill and asked me to ready for leave...

i placed my bra inside my handbag and weared only blouse and got ready...

as soon as we get inside the car, he ordered driver to goto the garment shop to purchase see through saree for me...
he immediatly removed my pallu, and i said, shiv driver is ther....

he said to driver dont see what is happening in the back, see the road and drive...this gave the hint to driver what he need
to do..

i smiled wickedly and slapped shiv...

driver saw through the mirror and excited to see our position..i was without pallu and shiv was all over me...
he inserted his toungu inside my mouth and split his salive inside....he kept his one hand on my pussy and pressed it..

i gave loud moan...driver turned back and watched us...

after few minutes of moan, we reached the parking slot of garment shop...
shiv opened my blouse and was licking..it...driver turned back and said..sir, we reached the place...

i too gave him with a mischevous look, and he smiled...

then i put my buttons and we both went to the shop...

in the shop, he selected transperent saree for me along with blouse material, he also selected few panties for me...
saree was so thin, that everything inside that saree can be seen...i said, this is unnecessary, its almost like , i am
without saree in front of client..he smiled, sweet darling...this saree is just a formality, anyway u need to be without
saree after presentation...

he hugged me from behind infornt of shop keeper and said to me in my ears, after u presented project, then i will present u
to the client...

i slapped in his cheek, u dirty pig...

then we reached the tailor shop, to stitch my blouse...

shiv ordered the tailor, that back should bare only with ropes and front start just 2 inches above the nipple...

since i dont have measurment blouse, they were ready to take sizes..
there were 2 men in the shop, and i know what is going to happen...

shiv told, revathi, can remove your pallu, so that they can take correct measurment..he asked me to make my hands up...

Then came that naughty idea, for tailor, he said, madam, can you remove your blouse so that the sizes are accurate...

i know, this will happen and i looked at shiv, he showed his thumbs up...i started removing my hooks without any hesitation.
i was now topless infront of another 2 strangers...one lucky guy took the measurment and another one noted the same...

while taking measurment, he hugged, pressed and squeezed my boobs...i was getting hornier and getting week in my pussy...

after measurement is over...he said, you have nice shape madam....

i smiled and hugged him,,,tightly...other man who noted measurement, came nearly and said, madam can i hug you...

i said no in soft angry tone...then put my hands over his shoulders..this boobs is yours for next 5 minutes...u can do
whatever u want...

he couldnt imagine his luck...he immediatly started pressing and licking...seeing this the other guy came near and asked
shall i join..

without waiting for my reply, he started licking all over my face...dear shiva, started tooking photos of this scene...

i was in heaven and 2 hands went inside my peticote and untide the knot...and it dropped down to legs...
now i wasted there only with wet panties in front of 3 males...

one hand went inside my panties and started playing with my clit...i came 3rd time for the day...and was breathing heavily..
all my jucies were in my panties...

shiva came in and stopped both the men...i asked for restroom to clean myself..one tailor said...u can clean there, but can
you give your panties for us...

i removed my panties infront of all 3 and gave it to him and went inside...after cleaning myself, i came out naked, searched
my petticoat saree and blouse and weared...

Shiv asked to deliver it day after and they agreed...they asked both of us to come to wear and check if everything is ok..
i said,,.ok and we left...

Inside the car, i hugged shiv and said, this was great day for me..he again, removed my pallu and unhooked my blouse..
he kissed my forehead and asked, howmany times you came,
i said 3..

he sadly said..i yet to come...i kissed his lips, and said...oh sweet..i will get that out now...

driver was about to start the car...shiv said...hey pls wait...i will said when to start...he asked shall i get down...
i smiled and said....no need to get down but dont turn back...

he adjusted his mirror and said, shall i see through this...for which we both laughed...

i unzipped shiv's pant and took his tool out...and started shaking...Ram(driver) said, madam, you can also use your mouth...
sure, ram, i will take ur advise and started licking shiv's dick...

i took his dick full inside my mouth and started to give him mouth fuck...after 2 minutes, i need a break, so i took my
mouth out and rested for a while...

i saw Ram was looking at my boobs..i smiled and said..is that ok ram..he said, revathi mam, it was super...but can you
remove your blouse fully, it is distracting my view....i readily removed and gave it to him...he smelled and smiled at me

then again i get back to my job...after 3 minutes..shiv shouted revaaa, iam coming...and tried to pull his dick out of
my mouth...but i doesnt leave it and take the full load in my throat...

when i get up, Ram readily handled me the water bottled, i thankfully smiled at ram and goggled and cleared my throat...
then he gave my blouse...and started the car, drived toward the office...

shiv, came near my ears and said, this is how u need to present to clients..
i blushed and slapped him and asked, how many clients..
he said, 3, enough for you ?
i said, not enough but i will manage...and smiled...

i started to wear the blouse and adjusted my pallu...as we are nearing office...shiv get down at the office and said to ram,
drop reva in her house and come back, she must be tired and gave a winked smile....

Ram started to move the car and said, mam your boobs are so cute...i smiled and said, dont call me mam, call me revathi
when we are alone....

thank you mam...i slapped his head..and he smile and said,,,thank you revathi...

Around 5 PM we reach home, it will take atleast 2 hours for my hubby to come home...though i got wet thrice today, i still
didnt get anything inside my pussy and i cant wait for 2 hours for that...
so i asked ram, come in, i will give you a coffee...innocent ram replied, no revathi, i will take leave..

i again went near his seat and come on Ram, atleast a cup of milk...with that he understand the reason, smiled and get in..
as soon as we get in, i put my hands in his shoulder and asked, coffee or milk ?

he smilingly said milk...i removed my pallu and said then drink...he removed my saree fully from my body...and placed me
in the sofa...

he sat overme, unhooked all my blouse buttons and made me topless..he kissed all over my face..and
said you are a real bitch...
that turned me on...i smiled inside, slapped him and said...dont call me bitch, i am a family girl...

he again said,,nee thevidiyaa thaandi...(you are a bitch)...

i removed his shirt and unzipped his pants...and puled it down along with underware...
in the same speed, he removed my petticoat and throw it...we both got naked..and he take me to the bedroom...put me in the bed
and get on top of me...

suddenly Ram's mobile rang...he went and took and saw it was shiva...he donno, what to say..i switched on his mobile and put
in loud speaker...and heared shiv's voice..hey ram, how long will it take for you to come...

i replied, shiva, i am practicing few client presentation with ram, i will send him in an hour...he laughed loudly and said
ok, sweety, practice it fully and send him once over..i am in no hurry...

i said....cho sweet...thank you shiv and cut the call...

then ram, started kissing me from my neck, ears, boobs and slowly went down...he started licking my pussy which was already
wet..after 20 mins of kissing and sucking..he asked shall i get inside...

at that time my mobile rang...i took the call and it was my hubby....
i said, honey i reached home, where are you...he said, he will start in now,,. and asked how is the fuck with shiv..
i said no sathya, it doesnt happen...i will breif you later once you reach...

by the time, ram got impatient and inserted his cock into my pussy...
i gave a soft moan and sathya heared it...hey, who is there with you...i replied...i will tell you later...and cut the call..
i know he will immediatly start now and asked ram to proceed..

after 3 minutes of ups and down, Ram asked shall i come inside...
yes, pls...

he filled my cunt with a lot of juice..i came 4th time for the day....thinking how much water my sathy going to
take out tonight...

then i hugged him and give a soft kiss to his lips...and said, my hubby will come in few mins...
he was shocked and pushed me to get ready and leave..i laughed,,, and said...Ram be cool...

i took a towel and bang it around to go for a shower..Ram got ready and about to leave and the door bell rings...

he was shocked, i smiled coolly and asked him to open the door...
there came in sathya, seeing me with towel with unknown stranger Ram, he shocked for a while..

i said, hey sathya, he is my boss shiv's driver, he just dropped me and about to leave...he smiled and said a hi to him..
ram, said bye and left, and immediatly sathy came and hugged me...

i said, you are late by 30 minutes,,,i would be fresh, now only ram took all my waters out...
Like Reply
Dont worry dear, i will dig deep and get some fresh juices...saying this he untied my towel....

oh no sathya, not now, i need to take bath...but he didnt allow me, he started to examine the pussy, it was full of Ram's
juice, i felt shy to show that to sathya and tried to cover...

oh no baby, let me see how my sweet pondaatti got fucked...i slapped his head and went to bathroom to take shower...
sathya changed his costume and joined me for the bath...he hugged me and started pressing my boobs...
then he filled the bath tub...he also get naked and we both get into the bathtub...

he started kissing my earboles, cheek and lips and asked tell me dear, what happend today...
i asked did you saw the photo which i send, shiva licking my boobs...hearing this he got a hard on...and gave a
soft bite ...that was hot reva...but y only toplesss, y dont u send me the full naked photo...

i slapped his face, u dirty hubby, it was a hotel and we were just taking lunch...you know today 6 men pressed this boobs..
but i got only one cook inside...
he is getting hard on and i can feel his cock getting bigger...i started narrating the event right from the morning...
hearing all this, he starting playing with my pussy and he getting aggresive once or hotel incident was started...

once i finished with rams session, all the time playing with his cock, he released his fluids...
that was really hot di, he said...so you are going to be with 3 clients...

yes, shiva...

3 cock is not enough for you di...yes da, i need atleast 30....

dont worry di, i will arrange you atleast 100 cock for this pussy...

i smiled and said, cho sweet of you mama (tamil word for Pimp)....

he laughed and slapped me...then we both finished our bath...i started preparing for dinner...he meanwhile checked my
phone...shiv has send to me the photos that he took in tailor shop (2 men licking my books and was only in panties)...

we then finished our dinner and get back to bed...shiv hugged me and showed me the photos...seeing his face, i came to
know, sathya is getting ready for another session...

i asked how was that sathya...he hugged and gave a tight kiss to my lips...that was very horny di...ur face looks
like a bitch.....

i slapped him, u dirty...i asked him, do you like me sleeping with other men....he kissed and said...i loved that..
so shall i sleep with clients to get the deal...he again hugged me hard...and said...pls do that...

i kissed him...thank you sathya...

he also added, i need to see you 2 men riding you ...i will bring my boss or friends to home...

i smiled and said...you dirty hubby,..bring me 20 men, i will take every cock inside ..and kissed him...
then we both stayed there for a while looking deep into our eyes....

i heared message tone in my mobile...i checked , it was whatsup from shiv...

"thanks revathi for every thing today"
i replied...anything for you shiva..
i saw a smile in hubby face...
he unzipped my nighty and made me naked....and he also got naked...
what are u doing ? shiva asked...
i am in bed with hubby....
oh sorry, disturbed you in wrong time...
not like that shiva...we are having some chit chat and about to sleep...
i was still thinking about your blowjob, that was real hot ...shiva said..
i replied with a smily..
how was trial session with ram...
he was very rude and fast...i liked it...
did he fucked you....
yes, after 10 minutes of riding, he came inside me..
we 5 men tried you but ram is the lucky guy....
i replied with smily, added, u dirty pig...u made me hornier and left alone..so i have to go with ram...
ha haha...shiv replied...
sathya, hugging me from behind...watching this chat convo, he getting hard on and started kissing my back, shoulder and neck...
Like Reply
shall we try something more tomorow..shiva asked...

yes shiv, i need some more training from you on client presentation...
he said, wow super...i will train you...
i send a smily...
wow, your pussy going to be busy from tomorow...my hubby said...
meanwhile, rajesh messaged, hi reva, had great fun with boss, afternoon...?
i said, no da porukki, we went for lunch and for some purchase...
he replied, ok di, i beleived what u saying...
i send an angry smily...
he replied cool revathi..
then i thought for a while..and replied...yes me and shiv had some little fun...
wow super, what is little fun ?
he enjoyed my boobs and i gave him a blowjob, thats all...
oh woww...when is my turn...?asked rajesh...
seeing this message, my hubby gave a bite in my earlobe...i was also getting hornier...
no, only my hubby and shiva will taste me, i cant give you, i added a smily and send...
he send me a sad smily....
i replied...use your hands and sleep...i send him the photo of shiv playing my boobs in the hotel...
he said, yes, that was i am doing now....wow this photo helps a lot...thank you di...
i smiled and kept the mobile away....

then my hubby came on top of me....i know he will be in full mood after seeing my convo...
he kissed and licked my boobi...
then he went down to my navel...then he started licking my pussy...
after few minutes of licking, my body shaked and i let out the juices 5th or 6th time for the day...
then he started ridding his cock...came inside me ...and then we both hugged and went to sleeep..

i waked up around 7 in the morning...and started to think of the yesterday's happening...and thought what shiv
will do today..it gave me a itch in the bottom and made me excited...

i saw my hubby already waked up...he came in with coffee and said,,,hi, darling...had a good sleep, u have lot of work
today...and smiled mischevously...

i said poda porukki...

he came and hugged me and said, good luck for your session with shiv today...and kissed my forehead...
i can see the lot of love he had me in his eyes...

i also kissed him and said...thank you da...
then we both take bath and started to get ready for the office...
after we had breakfast,i went to my room, and started to wear my dress, i selected blue color tight tops...that showed
the shape of my boobs and hips..it was bit deep in fromt and back showing bit of cleavage if i bend down and good view of
my back....that tops was a short one just till my pussy and had a cut in both sides...

while walking itself, it will show my pussy and ass,,curves...and i selected matching tight leggings for the bottom...
i putin my bra and panties...at that time door bell rings..

sathya went and checked...it was Ram...
he smiled and asked him to get in...Ram said, shiv asked to pick revathi from home...

sathya asked him to sit in the sofa...he came inside and hugged me, i was still trying to hook my bra..
he said, your darling Ram has come to pick you, shall i call him in to help with bra...

i smiled and said, no, he will only remove, he wont wear it...

i shouted, ram, pls sit, i will come in few mins..
sathya said, hey go outside and welcome him , this is not manners..

i smiled, porukki, i will wear the dress and go...hubby kissed my cheek, he already saw you naked, y worry...
i kissed him, you dirty hubby...then i went outside with my bra and panties...hi ram, pls wait, i will come wearing my dress

ram was shocked to see me in such dress infront of him, when my hubby is there...

suddenly my hubby came and hugged from behind, planted a kiss in my shoulder and said, y dont you give him coffee first...
my pussy started itching ...i asked sathya to leave...he turned me and kissed my boobs and ram was watching....

ram will you drink coffee if revathi mam serves it in this costume...
he struggled to reply....yes sir, i wil...

sathya then asked me to prepare coffee, then i went to kitchen....sathya called me again...reva, still you doesnt put your
bra hook,, dont be half dressed...saying that he removed my bra from my shoulder...

after finish coffee, you can wear this..

i blushed for a moment and thought what a nice start for the day...its time to show my courage...
i went near ram, sit near him and put my hand around his shoulder and asked, ram tea or coffee..
seeing my boldness, hubby got a hard on...he came near me, pressed my bare boobs and said, y dont you give him some milk..

i smiled and said, i am not a mother, there is no milk here...and ram is not my child...
hubby said, its ok, let him suck and try...

i get up from sofa and sit on ram's lap...come on ram...you try...then he started pressing my boobs and started kissing me..
this is the first time, i am doing this with some one else, infront of my hubby...i turned and saw my sathya..

he removed his tool out and started shaking it....i asked him to come near and opend my mouth...
he inserted his tool in my mouth while ram busy with my boobs, his went inside my panty and started fingering...

after couple of minutes, my body showed signals of my first orgasm for the day...i suddenly removed my panty, dont want
search for another one..all my juice came out in rams hand and thighs,,,

sathya also came inside my throat...and i swallowed...i took a towel and cleaned my thighs and gave it to ram to clean
himself...

Ram said, reva you and your hubby came, can you help for me...i smiled and kissed him and said, sure ram..
then i take it out for a second blowjob...for the day...

hubby sat near ram and started watching it,,,and asked, ram, is this your first time...he said, i already went to
few prostitiutes but first time with a family girl...i smiled and said..thanks ram you only agreeing me as a homely girl,
my hubby saying me as bitch...

Ram said, both are true revathi....with that he pushed my head deep into the cock...and he came out with a loud moan..
i swallowd that also, smiled at my hubby and get up...

ram pulled me closer and planted a kiss in my pussy and said thanks revathi...
seeing this, hubby pulled me and planted kiss in my pussy...again ram did the same thing...
i smiled and said, enough da....shiva is waitng for me...i need to keep some thing for him...and all of us laughed...

i went dressed up, took one extra panty and kept in my handbag...and we all started..
once i reached office, rajesh showed a mischevous smile and called me...

i went near him, he immediatly put his hands on my boobs, and said i need this...i pulled his hands out..and said..shiva
is waiting for this...he then said, if you dont give me, i will keep this photo as my system wallpaper..

he showed me the photo from his phone which i send him yesterday...i looked around and make sure no one watching me and
planted a kiss in his cheek...and said with a smile, you take a print out of this photo and hang it every where,
i dont worry...and started to leave...he pulled me and gave a tight squeeze to my boobs and leaved me..

i smiled and went to shiv's cabin...
as soon as i entered the cabin, shiv stood up came to me and gave a tight hug..
he then started kissing me all over my face...
shiv, stop stop, this is office anyone mught come...

he said, no one will come, this is my office, i will do anything here...and pulled me to the sofa, placed in the corner
of the cabin...

shiv, pls lock the door..i said..dont worry reva, no one will come, even if some comes, i know u will get lot more hotter..
i blushed and said, yes shiv, but this is office...

he said dont worry, ignore them, today or tomorow every one will come to know our matter...ram cant hide secrets..
he will say to someone and the news will spread, so ignore them..

i started imaginig, everyone watching us while we are naked in cabin and instantly my pussy juice oosed out a bit..
i smiled and thought, that would be really hot..

then i started kissing him all over his face...i gave deep kiss in his mouth, inserted my toungue and started playing
with his for a minute...then he came down to my boobs...he started pressing and sucking it above my tops...

i took my mobile and captured it and send to rajesh...with note "keep this one as wallpaper"...
he replied, u are dirty bitch...i send him a smily...

he then removed my tops and i removed his shirt...he unhooked my bra...astarted kissing the cleavge...
shiv today you can just enjoy my boobs, i needa full trial session on client presentation..
sure darling...i cancelled all my appoinments, i will train u whole day...

and we heared knock on the door...shiv asked, who is this...

its me sir, rajesh, i need to get your sign in the reports...he looked at me and asked, shall i let him in...
i smiled and showed my approval...

he gave a kiss in forehead..and said sweet reva...i prepared myself for getting a double fuck today...rajesh came in
and aacted as if shocked...shiv, smiled and asked him to come near..

he was seeing my clevage and gave a wicked smile...i also smiled and removed my bra completely to give him a full
view of my breast..

rajesh and shiv both shocked now...

rajesh showed the report to shiv and asked him to sign...shiva get that and keep it aside..come on rajesh..revathi is
showing you something, y dont you praise that..he asked him to sit in the sofa..

he sat hesitatingly...next to me, now i was in the middle of shiv and rajesh...

shiv, rajesh is eagerly waiting for this long time, now he is acting..i said..
i turned to rajesh, your wait is over da, come take what you want...
he looked at shiv and he nodded..

he then started to kiss me..and fondle my boobs..shiv concentrated on the other boob..
rajesh rolled his toungue all over my face and licked it everywhere...he said in my ears, you are a sweet little bitch..
i smiled and accepted the compliment...my pussy started to ooze out my juices...

i said, who is going to remove my bottom....
they both hurried and removed my legings..i said, make me naked da...then rajesh removed my panty...
i then removed both their dress and made them naked...then rajesh came down to my pussy and started licking it..

it sent a shiver in my spain...he inseterd his full toungue and licked my clit...shiv, licked all over my face..
i took my phone, take a pic and send to my hubby....and asked how is it ?

i reached my second orgasm due to his toungue work...
shiv then took me and laid me in the floor and came on top of me...he kept his penis, near my pussy whole and said,
shall i come inside...

i said..yes shivaaaaaaaaaa..

he inseted his cock in one thrust...and started riding me...i gave a loud moan...and worried it might hear outside..
but i cant control and thought let them hear...

after 3 minutes, he asked me inside or outside...inside pls, you need to make me pregnent shivaaaa..
hearing this, he get instant hard and loaded all his juice inside...

then he lay on me and kissed and licked my face...then he moved from me and laid beside me...all the time rajesh
watching us
and taking photos..

i said, rajesh your turn...he immediatly came all over me and started pushing his tool, inside..he started
giving slow push ...after few mins, he increased the speed..
i said, yesss fuck mee..fuck this bitch pls...

he then released everything inside me...i too released my 3rd one for the day...

he laid to the left side of me, while shiv was in right...i rolled over rajjesh and asked...happy yaa da...

i kissed his lips...and said...i love u daa..porukki...he kissed me and said..me tooo di...
then i took his mobile, took a slfie with me and raj and said, this should be ur wall paper...
he kissed my fore head and smiled..

i said, show to your wife...he smiled and get up, went to washroom cleaned himself, came out and dressed...and left..
now i rolled over shiv..and asked when is the client meeting...
i planned for next week reva...he said..and added, there might be 4 clients di...i kissed his lips and said...i can
manage 7 in a day and smiled...

he asked me, does this trial session is enough for you..
i said,, no i need more..

ok, tomorow, we are going to tailor shop to collect your blouse...we will have a big session there..i kissed all over
his face and said..porukki...

he then rolled over me, his cock was below my navel...and he started licking my face, ear and neck...you are so sweet reva
i can feel his tool is getting harder and getting ready for one more...

shiv, i need coffee...he stopped kissing and stood up, i too...
he went to wash room and i followed...hey reva, wher are you coming, i am goin to pee..

i ingored and followed him inside the bathroom...and then i kniled down, took his tool near to my mouth and said,
shiv, pee in my mouth...his face was brightned and started to pee in my mouth...

i drank few and few came out of mouth and rolled over my boobs...then i stood up and he bend down to took my piss..
i smiled and pissed on his face...and he too swallowed...

then he stood and started kissing my lips, he let his out and played with my toungue..., we then washed ourselves
and came out...

i was about to wear my bra, to get ready to have a coffee..he stopped me and said..no bra..i smiled mischevosuly and put
it down and took my tops..he again stopped and said no tops..

i thought, does he need me to go out naked..and i felt itch in pussy..shiv, should i come out naked..
he then went to his briefcase and took one tops and skirt...

wear this...he said...i take a look at it , that tops was sleeveless and with thin material..there is only ropes in back..
and the length is just to near my navel...shiv, if i wear this, everyone will camme to know, what happend inside..and
they will call me bitch..

he came and hugged me, kissed my forehead..ignore them reva...i want everyone shouldknow, you are mine..i feel shy shiva..
reva, i need you to come out of that shy...today only this dress..from tomorow no dress for you inside the office...and i
know you will enjoy everyones look..

hearing this, i gave a tight hug and said, you making me real bitch....

i started wearing that tops..and he helped me tying that knots behind.....i then took the skitrt, which was kneelength and
weared it ...shiva shall i wear panties...he said ok, but u should not wear skirt,,,only one is allowed...

i kicked his chest and said...you are getting too much naughty daaa...he also changed to a different cloth..

he then took me to the sofa,,and started kissing allover me..i am getting hornier...shiv lets start after finishing our
coffee, he said, no honey, you need to be hot while going out...

then he came down to my thighs..and started licking..i was imaginig how people will see me now and that thought itched my
pussy ....

enough shiv..i am as hot as fire now...

he smiled and get up..and i too ready for the show...he pushed my hairs to front and said...let everyone see your full back..
he put hands on my hips and we came out...

all the eyes were staring at me..with a shock in face...even rajesh wouldnt expected this..
he suddenly came near to me and pulled me and gave a tight hug while everyone watching..i started kissing rajesh..for which
shiv also shocked...

then after tasting his lips for a minute, we departed...all eyes were jealous of rajesh...
then shiv took me to one of the collegue,,,and asked about his work...he seeing me and said...fine shiv,
shiv, then placed his hands on my boobs and pressed in front of him ...

he said, hi every one today i will pay the canteen expenses for all you..come join us...
all the male staff follwed us...female staff, not knowing what to do...stayed there...

we went to canteen and shiv sit on a chair...i decided to show some corauge...i went and sit in his lap...put my hands
around his shoulder, my boobs was right near his face...

everyone ordered their soft drinks...and shiv started fondling my boobs...all the 17 pair of eyes were on me and my pussy
started to leak...

i took some corauge and started looking at all the mens with smile...i could see the lust in all their eyes...
then said, could some one bring coffee for me and shiva...

no one moved...they dont want to miss the show...
i smiled...and said..rajesh, can you pls...he then went to bring the coffee...
shiv started kissing allover my back, his one hand in boobs and other in between my thighs..
then shiv, looked at the crowd and made the darring announcement...guys from now on revathi is ours...anyone can come to
my cabin anytime and start playing with revathi...only 2 person allowed in a day...be gentle with her and enjoy her...
good performer of the month can stay one whole day with her...all wil be inside my cabin only....

this send me shiver in my spain..and my pussy started oozing out..i started imaginig all the males fucking me..
he then turned to me, is that ok reva...

i blushed and started kissing shiv in his lips...and said, sure shiv..i will make everyone happy...
everyone clapped..and i accepted the appreciation with the smile...

by the time, coffee came and we started sipping it...shiv..took one sip and poured it to my mouth..and i did the same..
and we finished the coffee..meanwhile..his other hand started to untie the knots in my back...

i realised what shiv is upto and gave him mischevous smile..
he whispered into my ears r u ready to show more....i said yes shiv...
guys, to enjoy this beautiful moment, reva will become topless and will show everyone her real beauty...

i kissed shiv, stood up, with a smile in my face...i removed my tops infront of 17 males...
everyone whistled...and clapped..
i rotated, so that every one gets a clear view..one bold guy from the crowd shouted, remove skirt also....

i called the person who said...he came near to me...i gave him a tight hug and kissed his cheek...
and said, i am ready to remove my skirt...but you need to get naked first...
everyone started shouting at that guy to remove his dress..

he was bit hesitent..
then i went near him and removed his shirt..and unzipped his pant, get it down..and give a press in his bottom
and removed the underware...

he then bent down and removed my skirt...he then started kissing my thighs...i pushed his face closer to my pussy...
and he started licking it...
all the men were turned on seeing this,,,and then came closer to me...started taking pics and videos...
few female staff came to canteen, saw this scene and went back again...

2 men tried to fondle my boobs..shiv shouted only one at a time..and they took their hands away...
i gave a thanking smile to shiva...cant imagin if every started coming over me at the same time...

with a shake i reached my 4th orgasm for the day...he licked all my juices...
Like Reply
then he stood up, hugged me started kissing my neck...

i kissed him back...every one whistled and clapped...
shiv, said, reva, y dont you thank him by giving a blow job...i smiled at him and looked
around everyone...they all shoted blow job, blowjob...

i planted a kiss on his neck..then kissed his chest, then his navel..and bend down..
and kissed his tool...

i first licked all over his cock and made it wet...

i licked the tip of cock, it send a bit shiver to him..
then slowly, toook it inside my mouth...every one shouted...reva reva...i was in heaven..
all my shy was gone now...giving a blowjob infront of 20 men, made me really hot...
i thought, i should make some on fuck me infornt of 20 to 30 mens....that thought ringed bells inside my pussy...

i then started my in and out movement... slowly i increased the pace...i rolled my tongue all over his cock..
it was the biggest cock, that my mouth faced in the past 2 days...

he then suddenly pulled his tool out and said,,,reva i am going to com...
i was in no mood to waste it...i said, inside my mouth pls...and pulled it again..

he then filled my throat, and swallod it fully...

there was a big clap and took a while before they stopped..

shiv, then stood up...ok guys...every one will get your turn from tomorow, now its time to leave...
before leaving, all give a short hug to reva and thank her...aahaaa......this day is getting better and better for me...

hearing this everyone rushed to hug me...then shiv controlled the crowd and asked to form a Q...
Like Reply
then the hug session started...

they started coming one by one and hugged me giving a kiss....
few kissed me in cheek, few in lips, few in necks...

everyone gave me tight hug...my boobs and nipple, really enjoyed this..
and in each and evey hug, i felt their hard cock in pussy....
most of them gave me squeeze in my backbottom...

i felt this hug session was too hot...even more than a real cock inside my pussy...after all the men completed...
i felt bad and need some more...thougt of asking for one more round...but i have to control myself...
afterall i am a homely girl, i have to control my sexual feelings, i should not behave like a bitch..this thought
make me laugh...

i felt bad for my hubby, he would really love to watch me like this....one day i should bring him to my office..
he would shag himself, atleast 10 times, if he saw his lovely wife, fucked by these many men...

then shiva came near me, give a gently kiss and asked shall we go in darling...i said ok..and started to wear my dress..
shiva asked, y reva any way u need to remove this after getting in and all men have seen u...now u can come without dress..

no shiva, there are some females, inside..i feel really shy to be like this infront of them..shiv, let out a loud laugh...
u dirty bitch...come di...he said..

i then started walking naked...once we reached the work place...shiv stopped me, gave me tight hug and kissed my lips..
i know, y he is doing this, so that whoever female staff missed my show can see now...

i started looking around the female staff..most of them gave a dirty look. i donno what bad words they are using inside to
scold/refer me...

we then walked inside the shiv cabin...

as soon as we enter, shiv asked me to close my eyes..i asked Y ? he again said close it...then i closed my eyes...

after few mins i feel something in my neck...shiv asked me to open... i opened my eyes and there was a diamond necklace
in my neck...

he asked , how is it reva..?
i said y shiva ? it looks too costly...

he hugged me from my behind..did you like it..yes shiva, it looks very nice..but y ?
he whispered in my ears, this is for my sweet reva,for agreeing to get fuck from my staf....

oh shiva...i dont need this, it make me feel like prostitute...
he kissed my earlobs..took me to the sofa..and mabe me sit...he sit next to me...turned towards me..put his hand on
my shoulder, brought his face close to mine...placed his other hand in one of my boooob...

And said, in a husky tone, yes di, u are my prostitue...and kissed my cheek..
i said, no shiv, iam married homely girl...i have a hubby..i am not a bitch...and kissed his cheek..
no di, you are my sweet bitch..and kissed my lips..
no shiv, i am not a thevidiyaaa and kissed his lips..
yes di, u are my thevidiyaa and kissed my neck..my pussy lips is oozing lot of juice,,,and getting ready for 5th release...

he then looked at my eyes deeply....and askedd, will u be my bitch...
i hugged and said, i will be ur bitch...
he again asked, will u be my thevidiyaa...
yes da, i am your thevidiyaa...and smiled...

how much is this shiv...he said..3 lakhs...
omg..am i really worth for 3 lakh shiv...

u worth more di thevidiyaa..this is just a advance,, u will get more and more as per the number of cock u take increase..
i smiled and hugged him tight...thank you so much daa..

heared my phone ringing..i took it and saw the display, it was my hubby...i attended and said...hi darling...in a
moaning tone... he asked how is going ? i said, going super...
how many as of now...he asked...
i said just 3...i am busy now, will call uu later and cut the call...

i asked shiv, y u are wearing dress infront of ur prostitue...?
he said, it is thevidiyaa duty to make me naked..

i smiled and removed his cloths...and said come on fuck ur bitch...and lyed on the floor..
he then came over me, licked all over my face...and asked...i didnt see shy on ur face in the canteen..where was it...
i smiled and said...it was inside my pussy...
so from tomoro, as soon as u reached the cabin....u need to get naked and went out to give a morning welcome to all our
staff...i smiled and said ok da...

then we will have our morning sessions....and after noon, u need to fuck two staff...
i kissed and asked, only 2 ?
yes, if i didnt control, you will took all the men daily and lauged...

i kissed and said, poda porukki...
Like Reply
Quote:sarikaslut:

Ohh Reva, reading your story made me wet, my panty is all soaked with juices.

You are having so much fun nd so many orgasms. I can not control dear. I wish i also get orgasms lije you. Now also i am all wet nd fingeing
Like Reply
then we will have our morning sessions....and after noon, u need to fuck two staff...

i kissed and asked, only 2 ?
yes, if i didnt control, you will took all the men daily and lauged...

i kissed and said, poda porukki...

then i added, no shiva, if i take 20 men daily, my pussy will bleed...i will take only 15, rest i will manage with mouth...
shiv, smiled and said, you are a born thevidiyaa di..and licked my ears..

he was lying over me and his penis is right above my pundai..ready to enter mine..

my pussy bell is already ringing, and i need a cock immediatly...

shiv, i heared that bitches in mumbai red light area took atleast 25 cock per night...
shiv asked, you also need 25 per day ? and sukced my nipple....

hmmmm....i said...

u already paid me 3 laks but not using my pundai well, i will complain ur wife, you are wasting lot of money..and laughed..

oh my sweet bitch, dont worry, i will make you work lot for the money, i pay...shall i get in now ..
soon shiv, my pussy is waiting...

then he thrusted it inside mine...and immediatly i reached my 5th or 6th (i missed the count) orgasm for the day...
i left out a loud moan...

shiv then worked in for few mins..and loaded his inside mine...
then he lyed down...

i roled over him...and said...thanks shiv....today was really grt...for me..
he kissed my forehead and said...

i was very tired...and felt asleep..in the same position...

i donno..how long i slept...when i wake up, shiv was in his seat, doing some official work...i stood up, smiled at shiv,
went to rest room, finished a loo, cleaned myself and came out...

checked the time, it was almost 5...i looked at shiv, and asked - shiv, shall i leave...
he nodded, yes baby....he came to me, give a gentle hug, and placed a kiss in forehead..

take rest and come fresh tomorow...i will give u good work to ur pussy...and smiled....

i too smiled...and weared my dress...i ignore bra and panty and put only tops and leggins...
i came out...all the men were still there...i felt bit shy to walk with dress...thought to myself and smiled, waved a
flying kiss to all of them and came out....
Like Reply
i walked towards the bus stop....before reaching i got a share auto..stopped it and get in...

i need to bend down to get in and all the eyes insided were watching my clevage..

i get in and took a seat near a fat black guy...his lips are black and i could smell he just now smoked a cigarratte..
and looked around and there are 5 men and 3 women...all the mens eyes were in braless boobs...

each time auto shaked, my boobs went up and down...i noticed my hand bag is distracting their views.. and adjusted it so
that they can watch clearly...

all the staring eyes, started to make me feel hot...oh no, not again...

i was tempted to remove my tops but controlled my self as a family girl..
also, there are 3 women, else i would have tried that...in the next stop one more guy climbed and sat next to me..
wow, now i was in the middle of 2 mens...

both their elbows, were hitting my hips...all out thighs were touching each other..

now the fat guy got bit turned on and gave a push to my hips with his elbow..since he was taller than me, he got a
clear view of my clevage..i looked at the other and his eyes was also there...

i looked down, to see how much iam displaying....few of my loose hair were infront, is distracting a bit but they can see atleast 2 inch
above my nipple..i immedielty pushed all my hairs back...

now fat guy, got bit bold and placed his palm on my thighs...
i turned around and smiled...this gave him confident and give a squez...he make sure, noone sitting opposite noticing it..

but i felt, if some one saw this, will add spice to me..
then went closer to his ears, and said in a husky tone..i will get down in 10 minutes..u need to make use of it
within that and looked at the window ...

he was taken aback...i can see shock and lust in his face...he then moved his hand in between my legs and touched my pussy..
my handbag in my thighs...doesnt give view to folks sitting opposite ...also they are concentrating only on my boobs...

he then slowly massaged my pussy...i was getting turn on..then one guy, suddenly down his eyes from my clevage to bottom..

he saw his hands massaging my pussy...then he looked at my eyes...i too accepted the stare and watched his eyes...
i was tempted to bring my toungue out and make my lips wet....i was about to about to do that...then suddenly..said to
myself..."ayyo, reva, you are family girl, you keep on forgetting this"

i expected my guy sitting to my left to make a move...but he didnt do any...
then my stop came...i suddenly kept my palm, in fat guys cock and stood up, gave him a smile.. stand bend for few seconds
and make sure men sitting opposite saw my full boobs and get down...

after getting down, i gave a look at the fat guy, i expected he to get down and follow me....but he didnt...
i paid for the auto and started walking to my home with wet pussy...
Like Reply
once i reached home, i get undressed again for the day, i tempted for a fingering selfie..but decided

against it...need to give rest to my pussy before my hubby comes..

i turned on the heater...shaved my pussy and armpits...and almost took shower for 30 minutes...
i know, i need to get fresh again...day is not yet over....i dont want disappoing sathya...he will come very hot..

30 minutes warm water, gave me the fresh and energy that i need for the rest of the day...

i dried my hair, put some make up, weared a nighty and took the phone and dialed to sathya..

where are you daaa ?
still in office di....
ok, bring some dinner, i am so tired, i cant prepare..
sure chellam...what happened...
come home, i will tell...its a big story...
he said and sut the call...

i removed the diamond necklace and kept in bed...i looked at it...i was excited to think about the money,
shiva going to pay ... iam sure, he will give a lot, he has lot of money and properties from his father...

i was happy, to get fucked and getting money for that...its kindd of double bonus..poor men,
they dont have this option...

lyed down in bed, closed my eyes, tried to avoid thinking sexy,,,so that my pussy is fresh for sathya...
and waited for him....
Like Reply
i went to sleep and waked up after 30 minutes....

i was lot fresh now...all the pain in my pussy were gone and it is ready for the night show....
i think it is ready to handle 2 or 3 cocks...
i wish my hubby bring one or 2 friens..with him...

that thought bought a smile...podi thevidiyaaa...i scolded myself...

i felt a sudden itch in my pundai... my koothi really liked this word...thevidiyaa...

yes, i am a bitch, i am a prostitue...i said to myself and smiled....
i should leave my hubby and become a full time prostitute, so that my pussy is filled with cock 24/7...i smiled again...
no, i cant...i loved him a lot...no one will get such a woderfull carring husband...i should be happy with the cocks
i am getting now...

door bell rings...and my sweetheart is home...
he hugged me immediatly and kissed my forhead...i kissed his cheek and lyed on his shoulder for a while...

resting on sweet heart chest is the one women liked the most ... he kissed my earlobes with love...
then i leave him, get fresh and come sathya...i have a lot to tell...

he changed to towel and went to bath room and came back in few minutes... with just a towel in his hips..
i removed it and saw his tool..it was slowly enlarging...i pushed him to bed..kiss his tool...and lyed in his chest..

enna madam, you look too happy today...
yes, sathya...
may i know the reason..
i took the necklace and showed to him...shiv presented me for my pussy services...
wow super di...so kindd of him...he then roled over me...and kissed all over my face..

he touched my pussy and asked, so many services you did today...
i said 3..2 to shiv and one to rajesh..
oh, a diamond necklace for just 3 shots...u r grt di...even our kollywood heroine wont get this much...

i smiled and kissed him...i removed my nighty and made myself naked..and rolled over him...
one more intresting thing, shiv announced to all my office staff, that from today i am appointed as whore
of his office and all the 20 men in the office can fuck me any time...

suddely his tool got raised and hit my pussy..
i smiled and kissed...your tool gets ready once you heared me as office whore...
he smiled...and said..yes di, thevidyaaa...

i am not thevidiyaaa...i am your wife da...
ge rolled over me,,kissed my ear and neck and said, i want to see you get fucked by 20 men di...

sure da, it will happen soon...
u r a sweet wife and hot whore...

hmmmm, i moaned...his cock become rock solid, and kissing my pussy lips, ready to get in..
i then took my phone and showed him the pics that was taken today..

he browsed one by one and i holded his penis in my hand, so that i can feel how those pics reacting inside him..
he was sawing the morning 3som pic with me shiv and raj....he kissed my cheek..

then came the master piece, session in canteen...i was removing my tops and bottom in front of 20...
he suddenly gave a jerk...

then the top one..my mouth fuck infront of all...

now, his cock is like iron rod...

he throwd the phone away, came on top of me, kissed licked me all over my face...with lot of aggression...
he suddenly inserted the iron rod..in to my pussy...with lot of speed...

i left out a huge moan...

i never saw with this much force...he was in huge speed..moving up and down...

he is hittting me with the pace of shoib akthar...i was in heaven...i shouted a lot like never before...
i handled his speed like sachin,... each time he thrusted his rod at akthar pace,. i too make my hip movement and faced
all his speed like sachin's cover drive..

i never see him this much aggressive in past 2 years...

after 3 minutes both of us came at the same time....my 7th for the day..
then he lyed beside me...and took long breath....
Like Reply
Quote:[Image: avatar414210_3.gif] jayaram_blr

u made me to come to english story section...

[/url] only to read ur stories am cmng here...

pl consider my req to post ur stories in tamil Ms Revathy...
[url=http://web.archive.org/web/20170604041226/http://www.xossip.com/member.php?u=414210]
Sent PM also I didnt get any reply from u...
Like Reply
i never see him this much aggressive in past 2 years...

after 3 minutes both of us came at the same time....my 7th for the day..
then he lyed beside me...and took long breath....

i rested my boobs on his chest...seeing that photo itself, made u this much aggressive..i cant imagine, what u will do
when u see other men fucking me...

sorry di...did i hurt you...
i went to his face..and kissed his cheek...no da...this was a super shot....

he roled over me..and asked..so, how many cock di, tomorow, ?
how much shall i take ? i asked him...

take all the 20 and bring me the video ...
hahaa....then en punda kilinjidum....(pussy will tore).
u know one thing, from tomorow my dress code in office is naked, shiv ordered me...as soon as i reach office, i should
remove my dress and i should wear only when return..

he kissed all over my neck and said, you should obey shiv...y dress for you di whore..u can even start from home without
dress.

poda porukki, i said, but the thought of going naked in streets turned me on.

I kissed, his lips and asked, so shiv already gave me 20 cocks, when u going to start.
y di, 20 is not enough for you ? thevidiyaa.

i smiled, but that is only during office time na, i need atleast 2 or 3 in the night.
u dirty prostitute, this weekend there is one office party, everyone can come with family, you come there and pick
as many you want. there are 50 men in my office.

i kissed his lips, wow cho sweet da.I inseterd my tongue into his and started sucking his saliva.
Like Reply
i kissed his lips, wow cho sweet da.I inseterd my tongue into his and started sucking his saliva.

i stopped my kiss, and said, sathya i am hungry.
he then went to take his parcel, and came back. and opened it in the bed itself.

It was chicken fried rice, and we both started eating. I took and feed it to his mouth and he feed me Few rice fell on my
body and sathya took it directly with mouth. Then he got some kinky idea, he asked me lye down and put all the rice in my stomach
and boobs. He took those small chicken pieces and placed in my pussy. He started licking and eating from my body. I could not
control my laugh and said to sathya, this was real naughty idea. with rice inside his mouth, he came near to mount and
signled me to open my mouth, i opened my mouth, he split the rice inside my mouth, along with his saliva. each time he did
this, i got more and more saliva, and it tasted more than the rice. I said, sathya, your saliva is more tasty da
hearing this, he wait for some time till his mouth get full of saliva and then came to me and split every thing
in to my mouth.i swallowed it fully, and he kissed me. once the rice is over, Then he moved to my pussy and started licking
those small chicken pieces, one or 2 fall into my pussy, he inserted his toungue deep inside take that out and ate.

I was in heaven and my pussy showing signs of one more release. Once he finised all the pieces, he inserted his toungue
played with my clit. in few seconds , i started relasing and shiv started licking it everything.he camme to my mouth and
inserted the toungue in my mouth, i tasted my own juice. I then gave him a nice full blowjob and after saliva, i drank his
cum now and thought, i should take his urine some time. I hugged and kissed him and we both slept.

It was a long sound sleep. In the morning i heard the door knock. I saw the time, it was 6 AM. It should be our Milkman,
i stood up, searched for the towel, wrap it around my breast and opened the door. He Handed over the milk pocket to me and
starred at my breast, i didnt closed the door, i was waiting for him to finish his stare. He was a young man, might be in
his mid 20s, wearing lungi and a dirty t-shirt.Then he looked my eyes, i smiled and asked him is that enough watching
or need more. He too smiled, I need more madam, i asked him to get in.

I could see the tent in his lungi, he is also like me not wearing anything inside. I said, i will give you only 5 minutes,
you can play with my body without touching my pussy. saying this, i kept the Milk pocket aside, switched on the timer and
removed my towel. He suddenly hugged me and started licking all over me, he started from face, licked my ears cheek mouth,
eyes and nose, i could smell the tobocco from his mouth. he should have chevwed just before, his tooth are yellow due to
that. he insterted his tongue into mouth and rolled it all over my toungue and jaw, that tobocco smell, turning me on and
his salaiva filling my mouth. he then pushed me to the sofa and came over me, i untied his lungi knot and he is naked from
the bottom. He started concentrating on my boobs, i holded his penis. He licked, kissed and bite my nipple. After 2 mins of
shaking he got ready to burst. iam going to cum, he said. I imediatly put my mouth in his cock.

He filled his fluid in my mouth, it was huge, and yummy...i swallowed it completely..first drink for the day...
it was nice start ...

He picked his lungi and saw the timer, 30 seconds more...he came and kissed me for 20 seconds, smiled and left..he is a
dirty gentleman....

i went naked to close the door, unlucky for me, no one came out from nearby flats..i stand there for few secons, closed
the door and turned...Sathya, standing right near the bedroom door, shaking his tool. Oh sweety, did u see the show.

He hugged me tight, yes, reva, i kissed him. Hmmm, your cock is like a rod...i think it need my pussy.
No reva,i think your pusssy has a lot of work today, i dont want to make it tired now itself, you can use your mouth.
Like Reply
i smiled and went down, before i reached his tool, he pushed my head to his cock, and put his tool inside and

started stroking. I know he should be horny, smiled to myself and started the blowjob. he is moving in and out
and his tip hit my thraot for each push. salaiva oozing out from my mouth and i felt i might vomit. I stopped him a bit
gathered myself and rolled my tongue all over his tool and opened my mouth and said him to start again. This time he held
my hair and mmoved my head in and out. He never did this before, normally i used to give him a slow and gentle BJ.
Morning show made him this much aggressive. i Enjoyed the mouth fuck with pain and plessure. I decided to
Daily give him atleast one show to enjoy his aggression. With a heavy jerk, cum hit my throat directly. His hands were
strong in my head and he didnt release it till i drink all the load (within 15 minutes it is second drink for the day).
2 drink in 15 minutes, at this speed, i would reach 8 per hour and it will be atleast 80 at the end of day.
i calculated and smiled to myself.

I licked and cleaned his tool and stood up. i hugged him and kissed in lips, hey, thevidiyaa, i need to go early
today, i cant drop you. can you go with Ram. i said ok. He then get ready and went.

i then started slowly, watched TV, pushed some time. 8 o clock went to bath, and came out after 30 minutes.
I didnt show intrest in selecting the dress, any way i will be naked in the office. so i took a chudi to wear.
i cheked my handbag to see howmuch cash i have. There, i saw the Kneelenght skirt and bare back blouse which i
weared yesterday in the canteen session. Shiv should have kept it here, i thought.

Then i got a kinky idea, i thought of wearing this while going. After wearing, i checked myself in mirror, My tops
covered only from nipple and Navel is open.i made sure, skirt is just 2 inches above my pussy.No inners. i kept
one panty inside my handbag just to use in case of emergency. My loose hairs covered my bare back. So i tied my
hair and put it infront and check again.I dont apply makeup or lipstick as it will show me like a bitch.
I took a selfie, coverd my whole body, send the pic to my hubby and said,i am going to catch bus in this dress.

Then, i came out of the house and reached the bus stop. All the eyes were on me and each and every look turned me on.
Bus came but not crowd enough, so i waited for a crowded bus. Then came the next bus with full crowd as i expected.
I climbed in front and slowly get in, after passing 2 3 steps in between mens, i got the first squeeze in my ass. then i
still moved in, with my boobs contacting 4 mens in 2 stepes, one kept his palm in breast, i pushed it and get in. after 2
steps, i stuck between 2 men, and then i could move. i thought this would be the perfect place, one men behind me and
one infront and one in my right side. i looked at my right side, that men standing in opposite direction, my bad luck.

i was looking down without having any eye contact with these 3. Within a minute, i felt a hand in my hip from behind.
i didnt move, then that hand started to slowly massage my hips. i felt the hot breath near my ear.i tried to turn and
look, that men trying to get a view of nipple, while turning my cheek touched his lips. then i felt some soft touch in
other ear and turned to look, it was tha man infront touching my ear with his toungue. We both had eye contact, he
looked deep, but i doesnt show any reaction in my face. then he came a bit closer mad i felt his rod, in my pussy.

i need one in my ass crack, so i moved a bit back and there it is, back mans rod felt my ass. man infront touched my cheek
with his lips, then moved it to my ears and plced it on my shoulder. man from behind took the other side for him. And he
rollod his tongue all over the shoulder, to ear to my back neck.i looked around to see how many watching this show. to
my bad luck only the guy in the right watching this.

i looked at him, he also looked at me and smiled.i too give a short smile. he came closer to me, should i help you from
these 2 men. i Said, no thanks, let them enjoy. All 3 heared this. suddenly 4 hands, started massaging my body. one hand
in my ass, 2 in each boobs and one my navel. both their lips were all over my shoulder and back.

Hand in my ass realised i didnt wear panties, pulled it up. and squeezed my bare ass.
with that my front part also went up and i felt the front men rod, straight in my pussy. already my pussy is wet and
this send a shiver in my spain.
Like Reply
Hand in my ass realised i didnt wear panties, pulled it up. and squeezed my bare ass.

with that my front part also went up and i felt the front men rod, straight in my pussy. already my pussy is wet and
this send a shiver in my spain.

With both their lips roaming my neack and shoulders, i felt one of the hand in my breasts. Man behind me started massaging it
Seeing this front man, took my other breasts.

The front put the other hand in my pussy and slowly inserted his one finger, My pussy started oozing out juices and i felt
it in my thighs.

I was in heaven and thought this is time for me to get into action.

I placed my hands in his tool and slowly unzipped. I checked around to see how many watching us, but still its only the
man standing in the side, watching our action.

After unzipping, i insert my hands into his pants and caught his tool, this turned him on more, and i could feel his hands
getting stronger on my boobs and his fingering speed in my pussy also increased.

He came closer to my lips and starterd licking and kissing my lips. I think, The stop that i need to get down is already
gone.

I also inserted my tongue into his mouth and rolled it all over inside.

Man in behind tried to insert his hands through my tops to catch the boob. But it was tight enough and he couldnt do that.

Then he did one amazing thing. He started removing the knots behind, to make it loose.
I was shocked, he started removing one by one.He removed 3 out of 4 knots.

Then he roamed his hands all over my bare back and brought to the front, now he can easily access my breasts
through the tops.

he playes with my nipple and boobs for a while, kissing/licking me in my ears and cheek.

The man in front, took his tool out and placed the tips in my bottom lips and slowly roamed it around.
He then looked into my eyes and asked me shall i start.

This is what, i am waiting for long time. i placed a kiss in his ears and said, start soon.

He slowly inserted it into my bottom lips. He cannot show a fast movement inside the bus, so he slowly placed
it inside with very slow shakes. In 30 seconds, his tool split all juice inside me.

Bus has nearing the destination and slowly crowd started getting down in the stops. I too decided to get down,
walked near the entrance. One naughty hand, removed the 4th knot in my back.

I got down the bus with juices running in my thighs and all the knots untied.

Once, i get down, i rushed to catch a auto to reach office, lots of cocks waiting there.

I take my hands to my back to tie the knots, There is only 2 men in the bus stop, so i decided against it and let them
enjoy the view.

Before i could find a auto, one of the men approached me and asked.

R u a prostitue ?

i was shocked to hear that word from the stranger.

That sends me electric shock all over the body. I looked him from top to bottom. He looked like a labour, well built,
strong arms, full of sweat. He is wearing a lungi and a inner baniyan. he is chewing tobocco and i could see his teeth
full of red.

I thought for a moment and nodded my head.

Yes....

How much you charge ?

I said, 1000 per hour.

CAn you come now ?

i thought, i can take the cocks in office anytime, so i should not miss this oppurtunity.

I said ok.

Then, he asked to come along with him, as he said, there is one lonely place near by.

while walking, he asked me, i have 2 more friends, can you ?

i thought, hmmm, thats going to be great and smiled to myself.

I said, ok.

He asked will you charge more.

I felt guilty of enjoying more cocks and getting money for it.

I said, if 2 more men, i charge 500 per hour.

He shocked to hear this and looked at me.

i smiled.

Then he asked, what if i have 4 more friends.

I replied, with a smile, then you can take me free.

He laughed at it and it said, my bad luck, i have only 2 friends now.

i said, bad luck for me too.. for which we both laughed.

Once we reached lonely place, he put his inside above my shoulder, and pressed my boobs like pressing auto horn.

hmmm nice, he said.

We reached the place, and it was a half build construction building.

HE called for his 2 more friends, working there.

They both came, they were in full of sweat, i think they are working atleast for 1 hour.

they BOth wearing, only lungi, and i could see they have well built broad chest.

Sweat is running through all over their body.

First guy, introduced me to them as a slut.

They both looked at me and said, wow, she looks a cute slut. They said, they will take a quick bath and come for the play.
Like Reply
I stopped them, went near one of them and asked him to raise his arms.

I move my face closer to his armpits, kept my nose there and smelled.

I said, you smell nice, no need to take bath...Saying this, i rolled my toungu all over his chest and licked his sweat.

Seeing this, the second men, called me to smell him. I went smilingly closer him and kept my face under his armpits and
took a deep breath.

I saw him chewing tobocco, i went closer to his mouth to give a lip kiss to taste the tobocco. He was about to split
his saliva to take my kiss, i stopped him and kept my mouth in his saliva filled tobocco mouth.

I inserted my toungue inside his mouth and tasted his saliva with tobocco. I heard the sound of my pussy bell, ringing.
My act, turned on all the 3 mens and they took me to the floor of the semi-constructed building.

I could feel the pee smell and looked around, one men went near the corner and started peeing there.

Hmmm, nice place, i thought..

All 3 came near me and i started undressing myself.
Seeing this, all men get naked.

once all were naked, all 3 hugged me and tight and started licking kissing me all over the body. They made me lye down and
one started licking my bottom lips. One guy concentrated on my boobs and other came to my mouth. He kept his cock in my mouth
and started mouth fucking. My pussy juice started oozing out. Men in bottom kept his cock in my pussy and insert it.
I started moaning. one cock inside my mouth and one in bottom lips, started its motion. I took my mobile and gave it to 3rd
men and asked him to take pics and videos.After couple of minutes, both the men filled both my holes.
My 3rd drink for the day.

Immediatly 3rd men, get on top of me, and started kissing all over my me. He kissed my lips and split all his saliva inside
my mouth. he asked, you liked this smell, right ? i Said yes. He took his mouth and closed my nose holes with my mouth
and started licking my nose with his tongue. Tobocco adn cigarette smell made me horny lot. he did this for almost 3 minutes
and i have to breathe with my mouth. when he about to release, i hold his head and enjoyed the smell for one more minute.

He then get down to my breast and started licking my nipples. seeing this, other 2 men, filled their mouth with tobocco
and came near my mouth. I smiled and opened my mouth. They both split their saliva in my mouth and few drops in my face.
Now, the second cock enterd my bottom lips. It took some longer time than the first one to fill my pussy.

i immediatly turn to the 3rd man and said your turn. All the 3 filled both my upper lips and bottom lips, with their
juices. Then we all 4 lyed down hugging each other, i was too tired and took a nap for almost 30 minutes. Then i
waked up, when i feel one of the cock in my mouth. One of them placed his cock there, trying to insert, i eagerly opened
and take it with a smile. Then the other 2 seeing this, bring theirs to my face. I then stood in my knees, started giving
blowjob for all the 3, one men suddenly lift my face and split a mouth full of tobocco saliva in my face. I showed my face
fully and once he finished, i played with his cock with much more speed. Seeing this, other 2 men filled their mouth
with tobacco. Then all 3 cum in my face, i licked every drop of it.

Then i stood up, i could feel the pain in my pussy. Washed my face. All 3 came and hugged me, and said, you are a
sweet bitch. it was almost 2 hours and they paid me 1000. I said to the first men, arrange 4 friends and call me, you
can take me free and smiled. They took my phone number and i dressed and left the place.
Like Reply
I called shiv and informed for the day off.

Catch a auto and reach home, i was tempted to catch bus, but my pussy is tired to take
few more cocks. It needs some rest.

I reached home, after giving a nice show to the auto driver. I thought he would approach me
for some naughty things, as he glanzed me through the mirror all through the drive.
But he didnt do anything.

Once i reached, i paid him the fare, get into home lye in to bed.

I had a mixed feelings of being a real slut and went to sleep.
Like Reply
After couple of hours, i waked up. I looked into my handbag to search something and found 500 Rs which they paid to me.

Seeing that, i felt a shiver in my spain. Oh, i really turned out as a slut. The thought itself gave a tingle in my
stomach. oh no, my pussy is again getting ready.

I should put a end to this and need to be homely...atleast to be a hemely bitch.smiled to myself. It is tough to get
back from this point. Let us enjoy as much as possible.

Evening hubby, reached home. I narrated the event happened in the day and his tool became a iron rod. he saw the 5
minutes video of me with those 3 guys and got very horny and gave me the fuck of my life.

Thank god, we just recorded minutes, if i showed him the full video, he would have torn my bottom lips.

Hey reva, when are you going to me show me in real instead of photos and video, asked sathya
wait da chellam, i lyed top of him, kissed his cheek and replied, you need to arrange me atleast 2 cocks to watch
the real show.

he smiled and hugged me tight.

Tomorow, there is going to be a office gettogether party. Come with me and select whoever you want, sathya said.

i kissed his lips, smiled and said, thanks chellam, get ready for the real show soon.
His tool started getting ready again and i felt it in my belly.

Reva, can you give me a mouth fuck...
I said, "I am waitingggggggg"....

Next day, we when i wake up, my hubby was not there aside and when i looked around, he is in the kitchen, making our
morning coffee.

After few minutes, he came to bedroom with 2 cups of coffee, he sat near me, planted a kiss in my forehead.
I stood up to see him still naked.

I bend down, kissed his tool and said, ugly purusha, go and wear some dress.
He hugged me and said, you are also naked di, my dear thevidiyaa pondaatti (slut wife)
i smiled and took my coffee and started drinking.

We both had some chit chat with hugging and kissing. I prepared the morning breakfast and while eating i asked, "what is
the plan for the day"

He said, nothing dear, we are going to party in the evening. So we can be home take rest till eveining or we can go
out whatever you wish.

i need to be fresh in the eveing, so we decided to be in home.

what dress should i wear ?
Saree or chudi, which ever gives good view of your beauty.
I smiled and said, so shall i wear the dress which i wore yesterday, it will show a lot.
he hugged me, you thevidiyaa, come to party like a home girl. After you find a man, you can show him everything.
I gave him a upset face. He kissed me and said, dont worry di, even if you come homely, every men will be around you.
I smiled and kissed him.

we had a couple of sessions in day, he came twice inside my bottom lips and once in my mouth.
we then took rest.

In the evening, we took bath and get ready, i wear a red cotton saree and a sleeveless blouse which showed half of my
back. Tied my petticote below my navel. My hubby is very much happy with the way i look. Cotton sarree showed a good view
of my left boobs and hips. I tied my hairs loosly and clipped jasmine.

My hubby came behind me, kept his face near my hair, licked my ears, Reva, you look so cute and charm in this dress.
I smiled and kissed him back. All men are going to flirt with you today, he added.

Tell me who has the largest cock, so that i can flirt with him, i replied.
I never seen those, he replied and we both laughed.

We reached the party on time. I could seee lot of hungry eyes scanning my body. I felt butterflies flying in my stomach.
Thank god, i am wearing panty. i thought.

Hubby introduced me to his group of friends, i shaked hands with all of them and i can see the jealous in their eyes for
my hubby.

Most men, were looking me from top to bottom and i gave a smile them. One of his friends, said, you look very
beatiful revathi, for which i gave a blusing smile and thanked him.

There were quite few females, came in modern dress with more exposing than me but i am the center of attraction for
most of the men.

I was very much happy to see those hungry eyes, looking my boobs and hips, which waked up the slut inside me.

My hubby, took me to his boss and introduce to him.
HIs boos,selva, is a well built man, around 40 and he has a very good shape and muscle, almost like a body builder.

We both shaked our hands and he placed his eyes around my neck and shoulder and had a quick glance from top to bottom.
He said, you look so cute revathi.
I smiled and said, thank you.
Your hubby, must be a lucky person.
I blushed.

Then he was busy with other guys visiting him. I was also joined with some of the females and started chit chats.
My hubby then started tooking drinks. I know, he drink rarely and even if he drink too much, he will be in control.
So i gave him a smile and said enjoy.
I took some soft drinkg and started sipping.

After few mins, his boss came near to me and started flirting with me.
I too started enjoying the flirt.
He came too close to me and asked, Y are u not taking any hot drinks.
I said, no i dont have that habit.
he had his drink in his hand.
He slowly started admiring my beauty and i simply listen to those with a smile.
Then he asked me to sit in the sofa and he sat near to me.
His shoulders were touching my shoulders and with each and evey sip of drink, he is getting bolder and closer to me.

After some time, he put his hands around my shoulders and carassed my bare arms. revathi, your skin is so soft, he said.
My hubby, looking at us from a distance gave me a wicked smile.

I replied to him with a smile, you too look very smart and handsome sir.
He thanked and said, dont call me sir, call me selva.
No sir, i need to respect your age.
He said, oh common revathi, i am as young as you..
I smiled, dont lie sir, you look atleast 35, 6 years elder to me.
He said, No, i am actually 40 but you need to call me selva and give a squeeze to my shoulder.
I agreed, and said, ok selva.

He said, that's it my cute girl and pinched my cheek.
I blushed, i saw his drink was over, so i asked him shall i bring him one more.
He nodded, then i went i bought him one more glass,
i came sit close to him and about to give him his glass.
He hold the glass along with my hand and took to his mouth and chipped.
his other hand, in my shoulder started roaming and giving a soft massage.
I looked around to see, quite few jealous eyes. One of which is my hubby.
I ignored those, and started enjoing the smooch in shoulder.
i could see the buldge in his pants and felt my panty getting wet.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply