Adultery For my Son, my Husband, and my Best friend by novelistcasanova
Story :-  For my Son, my Husband, and my Best friend

Written by novelistcasanova
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
For my Son, my Husband, and my Best friend

Chapter 1: Getting to know my son's friends.

"Sanjay, are you sure want me to do this?" I asked my husband putting on my gray track pants and white T-shirt, and banding my pony tail, as he sat on the bed and I was getting dressed for the dancing practice. "Yeah, Shreya... its our son's first stage dance performance. We must help him out," my husband said. "He is just like you Sanjay, always shy to talk to girls. If he wants I will speak to other girls in our apartment and make anyone dance in his dance group," I said. "Shreya, this is our Apartment Annual day celebration, all the other girls have already enrolled and are preparing for their own performances. Now we should not burden them, besides you are a Bharathnatiyam dancer yourself and the Apartment Annual Day coincides with our son's Birthday, what better way can we make our son happy? Just go and dance with his group and dedicate the performance to our son on the Apartment Annual Day," my husband said. "Won't it look odd, I mean, dancing with all the 18 year olds, and me looking like an 'Aunty Dancing' there in the middle?" I asked. "Come on Shreya, you are just 35, and you look way younger that. Not just me, everyone says you look like actress Trisha," my husband said and came towards me. "Do this for our son, Shreya," he whispered and placed his hand over my boobs on top of my T-shirt and kissed my lips and I kissed his lips back, "okay," I said and my son barged in. "Mom, are you ready?" he asked "Yes Ram," I said.

"Come dad, my friends are waiting, we only have 1 hour permission for practice at the dance practice hall, the next group will come after 1 hour," my son said and took us to the basement where we had the dancing class studio. When we entered inside, the studio was full of mirrors everywhere and there stood my son Ram's friends. "Mom, this is John, Arun, and this is Praveen," my son said and introduced to three of his friends. All my son's friends were tall, just like my son. "Hi Aunty," Praveen said and shook my hand, he seemed like a very ethuziastic guy. "Hello, Aunty," Arun said and shook my hand. John was a very quiet guy, "Hi John," I said and shook his hand. "Hi Aunty, you look very beautiful" he said. "Thanks John," I said.

"Shall we start the practice?" he said. "Yeah," I said and we began practicing for the dance moves. "Aunty, you stand here, in the middle," John said and held my waist and positioned me right in the middle of them, he stood next to me and my son stood towards my right. The practice began step by step with first step of all the four lifting and carrying me and slowly dropping me. And, while the practice proceeded, everyone including my son were hugging and touching me at wrong places, and I was ignoring it, but deep inside I was getting horny. My husband sat in a chair with his hand on his crotch enjoying watching me getting grabbed and hugged and felt up in the name of dance practice. I tried too hard to ignore but, all sort of confused feelings were running in my mind, they at some point turned me horny, and at some point turned me angry. And finally, Praveen, hugged me and lifted me in the air and Arun and my son helped Praveen make me sit on John's shoulders, and making me join my hands sitting on John's shoulders and say "Thank You," to the audience, the dance practice ended.

My husband started clapping his hands, "brilliant performance guys," he said. As I got down from John, I felt totally relieved. "That was great mom, thank you so much," my son said and hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Great job Aunty, thanks so much," Praveen said and looking at my son hugging me and kissing me on the cheek, Praveen hugged me and kissed my cheek and Arun followed. Finally, it was John's turn, "What a great dancer you are, you learn really quick, you are amazing aunty," John said and shook my hand. I was kind of surprised that he hasn't hugged me like others, before I could think any further, "thanks Aunty," John said and put my hands on his shoulders, and hugged me and to my shock, he kissed me on my lips. Breaking the kiss "thank you so much," he said holding my face and kissed my lips again. "You are welcome John," I said breaking the kiss and without even looking into his eyes I wiped his saliva off my lips and ran to my husband and hugged my husband tight. "Sanjay...." I started to whisper and before I could say anything further, "sssh......" he said and hugged me tight. "Lets go," he said and held my hand and almost dragged me out of the dance studio, and we entered the lift.

To Be Continued..!!

Quickly pressing our floor number and closing the lift door, my husband started kissing my lips and I started kissing his lips back. He spanked my butt and inserted his hand inside my track pant and grabbed my buttocks and continued kissing my lips and went for my neck and started kissing there and I began breathing heavily, and as soon we reached our floor and the lift door opened, we broke the kiss and he took out his hand from my pant. Holding my hand he dragged me towards our house, and pulling out the keys, he opened the door and closing the door shut he hugged and started kissing my lips and hugging me tight he carried me to the bedroom, and we have great sex. It has been 2 months since we had our last sex, and it was like we made it up for such a long break. Sleeping on top of his chest, and both being naked, I looked into his eyes and smiled, brushing my hairs, "it was great," he said. I rested my head on his chest and kind of realized that me getting hugging and getting kissed by my son's friends turned my husband on. "Did you like the dance practice?" he asked. "It is not that I liked it, but it was for our son Ram, but I was very uncomfortable when their hands were all over my body and when they hugged me kissed me," I said looking into his eyes. "That's okay Shreya, it is dance practice all this things happen, you must not take it seriously," he said. "Did you see how they were hugging and kissing me, and that guy John even went one step ahead and kissed on my lips," I said. "Shreya, come on honey, just ignore their kisses, they are kissing out of love and gratitude," my husband whispered pulling me closer to his face. "Kissing on my lips is expressing gratitude?" I asked whispering. "Yes, when they kiss your lips, don't be rude, kiss their lips back, like this," my husband whispered and smiled at me and started kissing my lips. We hugged eachother naked and continued kissing eachother's lips passionately and rolled over on bed.

After all the dance practices for 1 month and after the Apartment Annual Day and the stage dance performance was over, we all got carried away with our jobs. After a couple of months, one day early in the morning when I woke up, my husband had already gone for jogging, it was 7 in the morning, and it was time for teasing the newspaper guy. I just love teasing the newspaper guy, who delivers newspaper daily to our house, I have been doing this for the past 2 months, and it has become a routine for me, going out to pick up the news paper and give him an ample view of my body. He delivers news papers to every house, but never knocks their houses, but when it comes to our house, he knocks the door so that I will come out and he can get a view of my body. Sometimes I purposely go out unbuttoning my nightie buttons, to tease him by bending down to pick up the paper and giving him the view of my body. He knocked the door and dropped the newspaper near my door, I came out in the light yellow cotton nightie to collect the paper, he was standing at the next house door, and as I bent down to pick up the the newspaper, I caught him staring at my boobs over my nightie, and he quickly put his head down and started walking past me. "Uff.. hot," he uttered. "What?" I asked. "I.. I .. mean.. the news, Hot news," he stammered. "Oh," I exclaimed adjusting my white bra strap inside my nightie, teasing him. "I don't read newspapers, only my husband does," I said. "Madam, you don't go for walking early in the morning like other ladies in this apartment do?" he asked. "No," I said looking into his eyes. "Do you think I have to?" I said and turned around giving him an eyeful of my body curves. "No, you don't have to, you have got nice body Madam," he said looking at my boobs, "thanks, what is your name?" I said. "My name is Shyam, madam. I go to college, this is my part time job," he said, "Part time job, what are your parents doing?" I asked. "My dad passed away while I was a child, I am only one studying. My elder sister Sudha, works as a maid, and I deliver newspapers and collect the old newspapers. My sister used to work here in this apartment, before and she quit later," he said. "Why? Any problems in this aparment?" I asked. "Nothing madam, the problem is her beauty. God gave her beauty, but not knowledge. She is pretty dumb and innocent and people here are taking advantage of her," he said. "Like what?" I asked out of curiosity, "Well.. how will I explain... one day, my sister came to work in this apartment as usual, in the first floor second house. I followed my sister, and the moment she knocked the door, her employer hugged her and started kissing her lips, and my dumb sister began kissing his lips back," the way he was narrating this was getting me excited and horny. "Was she enjoying too?" I asked interrupting him. "Like I told you, she is dumb madam, she was enjoying it and he was taking total advantage of her. "Then what happened?" I asked out of curiosity, being so curious to know about how much she was enjoying. I could feel the itch at my crotch area. "Madam, I don't know how to tell you, please don't tell this to anyone," he said. "I won't Shyam, you can trust me," I said.

Staring at my boobs directly, "He admired her boobs grabbing her hands and started squeezing her boobs and she began moaning in pleasure, madam," he said still staring at my boobs. "Then, what happened Shyam?" I asked and went a step close to him, "He lifted her skirt madam," he whispered and placed his hands over my waist on top of my nightie. I did not mind it and was kind of letting him feel my waist. "Then what happened Shyam?" I whispered, and he came close to me and gently moving his hands off my waist, he placed his hands over my buttocks, "then he removed her panties, madam," he whispered and roamed his hands all over my buttocks feeling my pantyline. Biting my lips, I placed my hands on his shoulder, "and then?" I asked. "And then he hugged her like this, madam," he said and straight away hugged me, and I was totally turned on, and hugging him back, I looked around the veranda to see if anyone is watching, and realizing that there is nobody, I hugged him tight crushing my boobs against his chest. "And then?" I whispered as he was roaming his hands all over my back feeling my bra. "Madam, will you help my sister, with your old bra and panties?" he asked. "Sure," I whispered hugging him. "This bra you are wearing feels so soft, and these panties too, will you give this to my sister after you have used it?" he whispered first feeling my bra and then placing his hands all over my buttocks on top of my panties. He grabbed her buttocks and inserted his right hand between my ass crack. "Mmmm.." I moaned. "Mom..." my son called from inside. "I got to go, my son is calling," I said and tried to separate from, "let me finish the story," he whispered and placed his right hand on top of my boobs. "No Shyam, you can continue tomorrow," I whispered taking his hand off my boobs. "Tomorrow, shall I come to collect your used bra and panties?" he asked holding my hands. "Okay," I said. "Thank you so much, Madam," he said and hugged me and kissed me on my cheek, and I kissed his cheek, and broke the hug and at the same time, my husband returned home from jogging. Right in front of Shyam, I hugged my husband with my arms around his neck. "My handsome husband is back," I said kissing my husband's cheek looking into Shyam's eyes. He was biting his lips and with his left hand on top of his cock. My husband hugged me and carried me inside and shut the door. "You are the best wife, in the whole world," he said. I smiled at him, "Alright, take your shower get ready to work, I will prepare the breakfast," I said and sent him to the bathroom and I went to the kitchen.

To Be Continued..!!
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2: John's Lucky Charm

After my husband had left to work and my son went to college, and alone at home, I went busy with my daily chores. I was bunching up all the clothes to put it in the washing machine, and realizing that the white bra and dark green panties which I was wearing inside my yellow cotton nightie were dirty, I put my hand inside my nightie and grabbed my dark green panties and pulled it down, and placed on top of the washing machine and realizing that I can't remove my white bra without removing my yellow nightie, I quickly took off my nightie like taking off a T-shirt and began unhooking my bra hooks putting my hands behind. Our door bell rang, "it must be my husband, don't know what he forgot," I said to myself and quickly peeled off my white bra and placing it next to my dark green panties, I put on my yellow nightie and went to attend the door. When I opened the door, to my surprise, it was John, standing in his football jersey and shorts. "John?" I asked in surprise, "Oh, Shreya Aunty, I missed you so much," he said and hugged me tight and began kissing my lips. The yellow nightie which I was wearing was a very thin material, and he was hugging me tight, it was as good as hugging him naked without my bra and panties. His grip was tight and all I could do was to offer my lips to be kissed and offer my body in thin yellow nightie without bra and panties inside to be hugged as he wishes. I kissed his lips back to break the smooch, "I miss you too John," I said holding his face and smiling at him. "Come sit down," I said and broke the hug and made him sit on the sofa. "Didn't you go to go college today?" I asked as he sat on the three seater sofa and I sat on the single seater sofa, and I had accidentally sat on the TV remote and it made me realize that totally naked inside the yellow nightie. While he was saying "no Shreya Aunty, we are preparing for inter-college football tournament, we have a first match today,..." I was feeling so naked and I badly wanted to get up and go wear something, but if I put on some other dress he will be suspicious, and my mind was telling me to get to the washing machine and put my bra and panties on. The remote control on which I was sitting on was going between my ass crack tugging my thin yellow nightie.

"Coffee or Tea?" I asked and got up from the sofa pulling the night portion which was caught between my naked ass crack. "Coffee," he said, and as I walked towards the washing machine, he started following me. I began walking as fast as I could and placed my hands over my dark green panties and white bra. "Aunty, I am getting late for the match, I will have the coffee next time when I come," he said and without turning back and bunching my bra and panties in my hand it hide it from him, "are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, Shreya Aunty. You are my lucky charm, and I just came here to look at your smiling face before I start the match," he said. "Turn around Aunty, and give me a smile" he said and placed his hands over my shoulders from behind and turned me around, and I quickly turned around putting my hands behind holding my bra and panties in my hands. I looked at him sort of nervous with my hands behind and jutting my naked boobs inside my thin yellow saree. "Come on, Shreya Aunty, give me a smile," he said holding my face. I managed to give him a smile, "thank you so much Aunty," he said and hugged me and started kissing my lips. Since my hands were behind holding on my bra and panties, my boobs got crushed completely against his chest. He continued kissing my lips and I had to kiss his lips back to push his lips away from me. He broke the smooch holding my face, he smiled at me and I managed to smile back. "Okay Aunty, I am leaving, Hi5" he said and lifted his hands and like an idiot, I lifted my hands to Hi5 and while he gave me a Hi5, he saw my bra and panties. "What's that, dark green and white? Pakistani flag?" he asked referring to my bra and panties which were bunched together like a ball. "No, its nothing," I said and quickly opened the washing machine door with my right hand and was about to put my bra and panties inside with my left hand. Quickly, he caught my left hand and he pulled my bra and panties off my left hand, and he untangled my bra and panties. "Oh your bra and panties? This Green color and this White color, made me assume that you were holding Pakistani flag and was hiding from me, ha ha ha" he said holding my dark green panties in his right hand and my white bra in his left hand, I was so embaressed. "Are they dirty?" he asked and took it near his nose to sniff it, I quickly pulled it from him. "Yes," I said and put it inside the washing machine, "here Aunty, take your bra too," he said and gave me the bra. I was totally embaressed but still, "thanks," I said and collected my white bra from him and put it inside the washing machine.

"Where is Uncle, went to work?" he asked and stood up, not making a fuzz about my bra and panties. I was so relieved and shoving all the clothes into the washing machine quickly, "Uncle went to office," I said and switched on the washing machine and stood up. "What is the time Aunty?" he asked and went near the dining table and poured water into a glass and started drinking it, and walked towards the living room searching for the clock, and I followed him to the living room. The clock was near the door and , "mmmmm... oh my god, its 10:30 already, I got to rush Aunty," he said and handed over the glass with some water remaining. As he opened the door to leave, with the glass of water in my hand, "All the Best, John," I said. He turned back, and saying "thank you so much Aunty," he said and hugged me and I lifted my right hand up holding the glass making sure not to drop the glass and break it and spill water. He hugged me and started kissing my lips, I was totally naked inside without my bra and panties, and my boobs crushed against his chest. I was totally turned on and I began kissing his lips back. And all of a sudden, "Okay Aunty, Bye," he said and broke the kiss and began to leave. While I watched him leave licking all his saliva off my lips and holding the glass of water in my hands, "Aunty, please convey my regards to Uncle," he said and waved his hand and left. I went inside my house and closed the door shut and leaned and closed my eyes thinking about how he hugged me and kissed me, and I drank the remaining water he drank from the glass. I was totally horny, and I was kind of confused about what to do, I could feel my lips still wet with his saliva, and my pussy getting wet gently. I so much wanted to touch myself, I went to my bedroom, took a towel and walked towards the attached bathroom, but somehow I felt like talking to my husband.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
In the evening, my husband returned home he smiled and winked at me, indicating me to get ready for sex, "our son is inside," I whispered. "At what time is your tution class Ram?" my husband asked taking off his tie and shoes, "I am getting ready to leave dad," he said. "Okay," my husband said and left to take back, and as soon as my son left home, my husband locked the door and carried me to the bedroom and got me naked and slept on top of me. "Tell me everything, right from the moment John hugged and kissed you on your lips," he said and as I began narrating how he entered inside and how he hugged me and kissed me and how naked I felt without my bra and panties inside my nightie, my husband was getting too horny and was fucking me hard digging deep inside my pussy. "aaaaaaha.. aaaaaaa....." I moaned and finally we had great climax and we came together. While we were relaxing on bed, my cell phone rang, and it was from an unknown number, when I answered it, it was John.

"Hi Aunty, its me John, I got your number from Ram," John said. "Hi John," I said. "Aunty, today we won the first match, you are my lucky charm," he said. "Thanks John, congratulations..!" I said. "How is Uncle?" he asked. "Uncle is fine, he is right next to me," I said. "Hey John, how are you?" my husband said taking the phone from me, and left it on speaker. "I am fine uncle, how are you?" John asked. "I am fine John, I am leaving the phone on speaker so that your Aunty can also join us," my husband said. "Today we won the first match uncle, it is because of Shreya Aunty, she is my lucky charm. Today I came in to seek her blessing, did she tell you?" John asked. "Yeah John, she is my lucky charm too, please feel free to drop by anytime you want, Shreya Aunty loves you," my husband and kissed on my forehead. "I love her too uncle. I missed her so much after the stage performance, and when I visited your house I could not control my emotions for her and I hugged her tight and kissed her," he said and I could feel my husband getting a boner again. "Aww.. that's so sweet of you John, I am so happy to that you are expressing your emotions openly," my husband said. "Thanks uncle," John said. "John, can you hear me?" I said. "Yeah Shreya Aunty," John said. "How did the match go?" I asked. "It was a huge victory, I scored 4 goals, and we won the match, if you were there, I would have hugged you and kissed you a lot," while John was saying, my husband was getting totally horny and he inserted his cock inside my pussy. I bit my lips from stop moaning, and my husband was too horny and he was fucking me really hard, and there was a long pause in the phone call. "Aunty, are you there?" he asked. "Yeah.. aaaaa.." I almost moaned and closed my mouth with my hands. "I wish you were here to watch the match Aunty," he said, and my husband continued fucking me. "Mmmmm.... " I moaned. "You want me to send my wife to you? " my husband asked getting too horny. "I didn't get you uncle?" he said. "To watch the match, he is asking John," I said and hung up the call and hugged my husband tight and "aaaaaa... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... aaaaaaa" I moaned as I was about to cum. "aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... aaaaaaaaa," with a loud moan my husband shot his load inside my pussy, and "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...... " I screamed and came along with him. Me and my husband hugged each other and slept to relax, not a word we spoke, and he held my face and planted a kiss on my forehead. Not a word we spoke about John, and we slept peacefully.
Like Reply
Chapter 3: John visited when my best friend Suma was with me.

After a couple of days, as usual my husband went to work, and my son went to college and I was getting ready for shopping with Suma. She was in the living room watching TV, and I was changing in the bedroom. I opened the cupboard and pulled out a green cotton churidhar sleeveless tops and black leggings, and pulled out my white bra and my maroon panties and began wearing them. After I was done getting ready, I went out of the bedroom. "Ready?" Suma asked. "Yes," I said adjusting my sleeveless tops, and the door bell rang, and I walked adjusting my sleeveless tops to attend the door. When I opened the door, it was John, "Shreya Aunty, I missed you," he said and straight away hugged me, and planted a kiss on my lips, and I quickly broke the kiss realizing Suma was at home. I smiled at John, and looked at Suma, and she looked shocked. "Suma, this is John, Ram's classmate," I introduced to Suma. "Yeah, I have seen him perform on stage with you," Suma said. "Hello Aunty," he said to Suma, still holding my waist. "Aunty, Shreya Aunty is my lucky charm, every time I see her face, something good happens to me. We won the last match, after I came here and looked at Shreya Aunty's face and placed," he said. "Wow, thats nice," Suma said. "She is my lucky charm," John said and hugged me and kissed my lips, and ignoring Suma totally, I began kissing his lips back. As he sucked my lips, I somehow managed to open my eyes and look at Suma, she was biting her lips and was enjoying watching me getting kissed. All of a sudden, John broke the kiss. "Okay Shreya Aunty, I got to go, getting late for the match," he said and and said bye to Suma and left the house.

"My god, Shreya, I couldn't believe you were kissing your son's friend," Suma said. "It was a casual kiss Suma," I said. "Casual kiss?! You guys were almost making out with eachother, I got so turned on watching you getting kissed by that kid. It was so passionate, and I could feel my panties getting wet inside Shreya," She said. "Just watching, got you so wet, then imagine how wet I could have got getting kissed by him," I said. "Since how long he has been doing this Shreya?" Suma asked. "He started kissing my lips during the dance practice, my husband was okay with that and he told me to take is "casually." After John's football tournment started, John started coming here before every match, and kisses me on my lips and goes," I said. "Yeah, Yeah..! He says you are his lucky charm and kisses your lips. Wow..! I am so jealous of you Shreya, if a young stud like John was kissing me like that, I would have soaked my panties with my cum before he stop kissing my lips, and I would have made out with him in the bed. Did you make out with him?" Suma asked. "No Suma, I don't think I would do that," I said. "You enjoyed when he kissed your lips, and I could feel that. You were kissing his lips passionately, and I could feel your passion. You need his cock inside you Shreya, I know you want it," Suma said and winked at me. I just blushed and put my head down, "wow, what I saw was amazing, I am so turned on right now. Okay, wait for me at the basement, I will be back," she said and went to her house.
Like Reply
Chapter 4: "The Cinderella's Closet"

I went to the basement and waited next to the Suma's car. Suma's husband is a manager in a reputed Jewelry showroom, earning good money. The jewelry showroom owner trusts Suma's husband Ramesh very much and sends him on business visits to buy gold for the showroom. Ramesh considers me as his younger sister, and is a very kind person, he has helped our family every time we were in financial crunch. As I walked towards the car at the basement, I saw a young man taking pictures of Suma's car in his cell phone "Excuse me..!! who are you? Why are you taking pictures of the car?" I asked. "Oh, its nothing Madam, this black Honda City looks beautiful, just wanted to take a picture of it. Nice car Madam," he said and left the place. As he walked away, I saw Suma walking down dressed beautifully in her pink skirt and white sleeveless tops, "Wow, you look beatiful Suma," I complimented her. "Thanks Shreya, lets go," she said and we sat in her car and left our apartment. "Shreya, we will go to "The Cinderella's Closet" (A posh clothing store where Suma buys and stitches all her designer clothes) and purchase dresses, and after that we will go to the supermarket to buy groceries for you, is that okay with you?" Suma asked. "No problem...... Hey guess what? I saw a young man taking pictures of this car at the basement, when I asked, he said he was just taking pictures because the car was beautiful," I said. "Its a new car isn't it Shreya, so, naturally people will be tempted to have a second look, soon the glitters will be gone and a new model will arrive and we will have to sell this car. Hey, guess what..! I touched myself in the shower fantasizing about you making out with your son's friend," Suma said. "Chi, Suma.. come on .....!!" I said and hit her playfully on her shoulder. "Ha ha ha.. sorry babe couldn't help, I was so turned on watching you getting hugged and kissed on your lips by John. Didn't you enjoy it?" she asked winking at me. "Suma.. watch where you are driving," I said and all of a sudden it started raining. "Damn..! I hate when it rains Shreya, especially when I am driving," she said and continued driving and we reached the clothing store, we had to park the car near the road making sure it was a parking free area.

Holding our handbags on top of our head to protect us from rain, we closed the car doors and ran into the multi-story building and stood near the lift to go to The Cinderella's Closet. As the lift opened, people came out and me and Suma entered the lift and Suma pressed 15th floor and the lift headed up. "Thank god we did not get drenched in rain," Suma said. "Yeah," I said. As she looked at me and smiled, "this is the first time I am coming here Suma," I said. "I know Shreya, The Cinderella's Closet is where the upper class buy their clothes, they have very selected customers, and its a matter of prestige to buy clothes here," Suma said. "The last time when I came here I did not come inside remember," I said. "Yeah, you said you wanted to grab a few things down stairs," Suma said. "I lied to you Suma, I was dressed in saree and I was embarrassed to enter inside," I said. "Am I clothed appropriately, Suma?" I added. "Well.. don't worry we will fix it," Suma said. "What do you mean, we will fixt it? It means I am not wearing proper clothes?" I asked and at the same time the lift opened and we reached The Cinderella's Closet.

"Sumaaaa..." I whispered, "what?" she asked and handed over her bag to the security guard. The security guard looked at me asked for my hand bag, I quickly took my phone out and gave it to him, and he kept both my bag and Suma's bag inside the locker and gave the key to Suma. We both entered The Cinderella's Closet, a mild saxophone music was playing in the background and the store was full of designer clothes with several bays. There were only 2 or 3 people looking at the clothes, "why did we keep our handbags inside the locker? they don't trust us? it is just a hand bag right?" I whispered. "No Shreya, it is to ensure that we don't lose them, it is for our safety," Suma said. "Oh okay, but why there are very few customers around?" I whispered. "Like I told you, they cater to only to special customers. There are 7 Fashion Designers here, that is 1 Fashion Designer per day, and every fashion designers have around 10 to 20 customers to whom they design dresses according to their body shapes and sizes. Today is Steve's turn, he designs dresses for me, and is going to design for you today," Suma said. "What?" I asked in shock. "Next week is your birthday right?" Suma asked. "Yeah," I said. "My husband's order is to bring his loving sister here and get her dresses stitched here for her birthday," Suma said and pinched my both cheeks. "What..??? No Suma, why trouble for you," I said. "My husband loves you as his younger sister Shreya, if you refuse he will feel hurt," Suma said and walked towards the sales girl, I quickly followed her, "Suma, I love him too, but I don't want to make him spend like this Suma, seems like the prices of the dresses are huge here," I said. "Don't worry, Ramesh is going to pay and its a birthday gift for you," Suma said. I always wanted to get dresses designed for my body shape and wear posh clothes, but never spent so much, and I was excited and happy and was so thankful to get a friend like Suma.

"Where is Steve?" Suma asked the sales girl and she pointed her hand towards the dressing room. As me and Suma walked and opened the door, I saw a beautiful young girl standing only in her black bra and black panties and Steve was kneeling and measuring her. "Oops, I am sorry Steve, we will wait outside" Suma said. "No, come in, we are done," Steve said and stood up and the girl began wearing her track pant and T-shirt. "Oh Honey, where were you all these days, it has been ages since you have been here. I missed you," Steve said in a girly voice and held Suma's face and kissed her both her cheeks. "I missed you too Steve," Suma said and hugged him. "Oh, wait a sec, Priya is leaving, got to send her home, I will be back," Steve said and went towards the girl. "Steve, have I put on some weight?" Priya, the young girl asked. "You are just perfect honey, only your bosoms have gotten bigger, but in a good way, mmm" he said and placed his both hands over her boobs on top of her white t-shirt and to my shock the young girl was not reacting and Steve's boob press and was standing still looking into Steve's eyes. "Steve, come on, give me your frank opinion, don't try to be sweet to me," Priya said. "Honey, don't worry I am going to give you a better bra when you come here to collect your stitched dresses. I am sure that bra is gonna make these boobs look more sexier," Steve said cupping her boobs. "Thanks so much Steve," she said. "Spread your legs honey," Steve said and as she spread her legs, "so how does the Panties which I gave you to wear feel like?" Steve asked and placed his right hand on top of her pussy and grabbed it over her track pants. "Mmmmm... feels good, Steve," she said. "Feels soft isn't it?" he said and put his hand inside her white track pant front the front, "Ufffff... Steve, its not my panties, you have put your hand inside my panties," She whispered. I was kind of begining to turned turned on, I could imagine how she is feeling, with Steve's hand touching her pussy. "Oops ..." he exclaimed and shockingly the girl was giggling and Suma too started laughing.

"Suma, what is happening and you are laughing watching him play with her pussy?" I asked, "Shhh...quiet," Suma said and I kept quiet. "I got confused with your soft Hoo.. Hoo. in your panties, honey," he said and put his hand into her white track pant from behind and grabbed her butt. "Soft panties amply covers your soft butt too, honey," Steve said. "Feels slightly uncomfortable when my panties gets between my crack, Steve," Priya whispered, "its not your panties between you ass crack, its my fingers," Steve said and winked at me and started laughing and Suma too started laughing, "Steeeve..the ladies are there, take you hand off my ass crack," she whispered. "They don't mind, do they?" Steve looked at Suma, "I don't mind, ha ha ha," Suma said and laughed. Priya had to forcibly pull his hand out, "you are so naughty Steve," she said. "Next week same time, your dresses will be ready, honey," Steve said and smiled at Priya, "Thank you so much Steve," Priya said and hugged him and planted a kiss on his cheek, and Steve, held her face and kissed her on her lips and broke the kiss saying "Shall we go?" She smiled and walked away with him. "Be right back," he told Suma and took Priya out of the dressing room.
Like Reply
"Hey Suma, what is this, that man is touching her in wrong places and what's worse, he is even putting his hand inside her panties and touching her pussy, and you are shamelessly laughing along with her?" I whispered. "It is not how you imagine Shreya," Suma said. "What do you mean, it is not how I am imagining? Don't you see him talking advantage of her situation and sexually explioiting her," I whispered. "Did you see her objecting him?" Suma asked. "No," I said. "Did you see her protesting?" Suma asked. "No," I said. "Did you see her scolding him?" Suma asked. "No, Suma," I said. I was kind of confused, "was she enjoying, just like I did when John was hugging and kissing me?" I whispered into her ear. "Ha ha ha.. I don't think so," Suma said. "Did he do that same thing to you when you stitched here?" I asked. "Yes, he measured me in my undergarments, but I never felt a thing," Suma said. "What ..?! You mean, he has touched your pussy too?" I asked. "Yes," Suma said and winked at me. The look on her face, got me so excited, but still "Oh my god Suma, no way I am going to stitch clothes here," I said and began to walk. "Shreya wait.." Suma said and held my hand. "Hey, it is not how you think. Steve is Gay, that's the reason all the women are so comfortable with him. He is very sweet person, and a wonderful fashion designer. He is one among the best in the town, and we are lucky to get a fashion designer like Steve to stitch for us. Do you understand?" Suma asked. "Yes Suma, but,.." my voice trailed. Suma held my face, "Listen dear, these clothes are very expensive and will make you special on your birthday. Its from my husband, don't disappointment your brother. Everything will be fine okay?" Suma said and gave me a hug. "Okay Suma," I said and hugged her back.

"Sorry ladies, was sending Priya off," Steve said and entered inside, with a girly walk and tone. "Priya is getting married next week and we are going to prepare a wedding dress for her. She is very specific about the colors and designs, good taste she has Suma," Steve said. "Who is this beauty? Never seen her here," Steve said. "Steve, this is Shreya, my best friend," Suma said, and straight away "pleased to meet you honey," Steve said and shook my hand. "My pleasure Steve. I heard a lot about you, they say you are one among the best in town," I said. "Suma, I am starting to like you friend, she is sounding too sweet to me," Steve said looked at me. "She is the sweetest person on earth," Suma said. "What about me honey?" Steve asked looked at Suma. "Aww... come here and give me a hug," Suma said and hugged Steve. "You are the sweetest," Suma said and planted a kiss on his cheek. "What about Shreya then?" Steve said and started laughing and me Suma began to laugh. "You are the sweetest Steve," I said. "Aww.. thanks honey," Steve said and hugged me, and I hugged him back and gave a kiss on his cheek and he kissed my cheek back and broke the hug.

Someone knocked the door, "Come in," Steve said. "Coffee Steve?" the salesgirl asked. "Ladies, coffee or tea?" Steve asked looking at us. "Tea for me," Suma said. "1 Tea," Steve said. "Coffee for me Steve," I said. "And 1 Coffee for the sweetest lady," Steve said and hugged me, and licked my cheek, "Mmm... she is too sweet, get a coffee without sugar," Steve said. "Ha ha ha.., no with sugar," I said and laughed hugging him back, "what about you Steve?" I asked. "I will share with you are Suma, honey," Steve said and kissed on my cheek, and I kissed his cheek back. Just like any other girls who come here, I was getting comfortable with Steve. "So ladies, whats the occasion?" Steve asked. "Well, its her birthday next week, and my husband wanted me to bring her to you and get her every expensive dresses you can make for her," Suma said. "Happy Birthday to you in advance honey," Steve said and shook my hand. "Thanks Steve," I said. "I know you won't invite me for your birthday," Steve said and put his head down. I held his face, "Aww.. come on Steve, you are the first person I am going to invite for my birthday, you are going to dress me up on that day," I said. "Really?" he exclaimed and held my waist. "Yes," I said and smiled at him, "thank you so much honey," Steve said and hugged me, and I hugged him back and kissed him on his cheek. "Mmmm... very excited to wear your dress, Steve," I said. "Don't worry I will cover this beautiful body up with wonderful clothes and make you look like an angel," he said and roamed his hands all over my back and buttocks. Through the slits of my cotton green sleeveless tops, he slid his hands and placed his hands over my buttocks on top of my black leggings. Though he was gay, his hands on buttocks was kind of turning me on, "thanks Steve," I said and kissed his cheek again and as his hands still stayed on my buttocks, I was biting my lips and was getting so tempted to kiss his lips. "Steve, get her 10 different type of dresses, its a gift from my husband you see," Suma said and Steve with his hand still over my buttocks was looking at Suma and listening to what she was saying. She could not see his hands over my buttocks because my sleeveless tops was covering his hands, as Steve was turning towards Suma and responding to her, Steve inserted his right hand inside my black leggings and panties and grabbed my naked buttocks, I got totally turned on and hugged him tight. As his hand went between my ass crack I began kissing his cheek hugging him even tighter. It was totally a different feeling, and I was into his arms, and the moment his finger touched my butthole, "mmm..Steve, its my butthole," I whispered into his ears.
Like Reply
He kissed my cheek and took his hands out, "Yeah Suma, Ramesh is a great guy," Steve said breaking the hug and the door knocked, "Come in," Steve said and the sales girl came with 1 coffee and 1 tea. Steve took the tea and gave it to Suma, and took the coffee cup and gave it to me and looked into my eyes, and I started blushing. "Thank you," I said and collected the coffee and leaned on the table beside him, and started sipping my coffee. "Mrs. Kumar's saree was great, where did you get it?" Suma asked. "I got it done in Kanchpuram, I desgined it to make her look more beautiful. She looked great naked," Steve said. "Yeah?" Suma asked. "Yeah," he said and as I was sipping coffee from the coffe cup, "she had great butt, like Shreya's," he said and turned towards me, and I was blushing and almost burried myself into the coffee cup. "How is the coffee?" he asked. "mmm.. good," I said and he held my hand which was holding my coffee and sipped the coffee from my cup. I stood up and began feeding him one sip and sipping the next, and Suma continued talking about Mrs. Kumar, looking herself into the mirror. When I fed the next sip to Steve, I accidently fed him extra and I wiped the coffee off his lips with my left hand index finger and looking into his eyes, I began sucking it. He sipped some coffee looking into my eyes, and locked my lips with his and spat the coffee all over my lips and mouth and out of lust I began licking and swallowing the coffee. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "That will be nice," Suma ended her sentence. "What? Pardon me..?" Steve said. "Don't worry about the cost, just stitch everything of your choice, and we want Shreya to remember us for this," Suma said. "Totally agree," Steve said and pulled out the measuring tape.

"Raise your hands honey," Steve said, I was kind of shy to lift my hands as I was wearing a sleeveless tops. "Mmmm.. nice smell honey, what are you wearing?" he said and holding my arms he lifted it up, and holding my waist, he began sniffing my underarms. "Its a secret, she won't tell us, Steve," Suma said. "Mmmm... exotic..." Steve said and all off a sudden planted a kiss on my left side armpit, I was quicly taken aback and put my hands hand down biting my lips. He looked into my eyes and I blushed and did not see his eyes. He took his tape, and circled it around my neck, "let us not ask about her perfume Suma," he said jovially and started measuring my neck and my waist. "Ha ha ha.. I wont Steve," Suma said. "Wearing your bra inside honey?" Steve asked and placed his left hand on top of my right boob over my green top and gently cupped, I was shocked and my right hand automacially went to pull his hand off my breast, and realizing that he is Gay and no response from Suma, I just placed my hand on top of his hand which was cupping my boobs, and said, "I am wearing," I whispered. I was so confused whether to let Steve cup my breast, or would it be rude if I pulled his hand off since he is Gay, but deep inside, I was gradually getting turned on and decided to go with the flow like the other girls who let him do whatever he wants with their body. "Lift you hands honey," Steve said in his sweet tone and like a command, I lifted my hands up and he wrapped the tape around my boobs and measured my boobs. "Honey, are you wearing a regular old fashioned bra inside?" Steve asked and to my shock placed his both hand over my tops and grabbed my both boobs and began squeezing them. "Mmmm...." I let out a soft moan biting my lips and all I could do was just place my hands gently on top of his hands which were cajoling my boobs. "Get her some latest fashion lingeres if you have Steve," Suma said casually. She was totally normal, and I was totally getting turned on, and when Steve looked at me, "mmm..." I moaned biting my lips and looking into his eyes. "Don't worry, shall get you a new lingere," Steve whispered and hugged me, and I kissed his cheek the next moment, and I was wondering what he would react to it, whether he would think that I am some kind of a horny bitch. Steve took it very casually, and I was suprised, realizing that he was taking my kiss casually, "Thanks Steve," I said and kissed his cheek again, he smiled at me and I smiled back and he broke the hug.
Like Reply
As Steve sat on the chair and began writing down some numbers in a note pad, I took the coffee cup and continued sipping the coffee, I was getting cozy and relaxed. Sipping the coffee I rested my butt on the table, right next to him towards his left, "what is that you noting down?" I asked casually. "Its your measurments honey," Steve said. "Never felt like you measured me, at all" I said and Steve smiled at me. "That's his speciality Shreya," Suma said and went behind his chair and bent and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind, "you will feel so comfortable with Steve, he is such a sweetheart," Suma said and planted a kiss on his cheek. He was smiling and noting down my measurements. Putting his pen down, "are you wearing the lingere which I got it for you?" he asked and placed his hands on Suma's waist and turned towards her holding her waist and sitting in the chair. "Yeah Steve," Suma said and held his face, "are they comfortable?" he asked and inserted his hands inside her pink skirt and seemed like his hands grabbed her buttocks. His hands got burried on her Skirt as she stood straight with his hands inside her skirt grabbing her buttocks. She looked so casual, "they are very comfortable darling," she said and planted a kiss on his forehead. "Shall we give the same kind of lingere to our beauty here?" he said and turned around to face me, and sipping the coffee I looked at Steve and smiled. "Sure, Steve.. Shreya, you are gonna love it honey, feels like feather," Suma said. "Sure, why not?" I said and took another sip of coffee, "Cool," Steve said and stood up, and collected the coffee cup from me and placed it on the table. "You are gonna love it honey," Steve said and grabbed my hands and made me stand straight. "Take off your tops honey, let me see your bra," Steve said, and without even waiting for me, he held my tops and began removing it off my body, and while he was lifting it up, it got stuck near my bra. "Pull it out honey," he said and placed his hands over my naked waist, and while I was peeling my sleeveless green tops out, "mmmmm.... she has got yummy tummy, Suma," he said and sat on the chair and kissed my belly, "mmmmm..." I moaned taking off my tops. What happened next was the unthinkable, as I was trying to pull my tops off from my neck, with my legs spread, Steve all of a sudden placed his right hand right on top of my pussy over my leggings and grabbed my pussy and planted a deep kiss on my navel. "Aaaaaaa....mmmm" I moaned and pulled my tops off.

"Ha ha ha..." Suma and Steve laughed. I was in shock and looked at Steve and Suma, standing only in my white bra and black leggings. "You just scared the poor girl, Steve," Suma said. "Awwww... I am so sorry honey, did I scare you?" Steve said and stood up and hugged me, and I hugged him wrapping my arms around his neck. "No Steve, just that I was shocked, I mean surprised. Don't be naughty okay?" I said and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Really??" he asked. "Yeah, but just tell me before hand as of what you do next, so that I will be prepared for it," I said. "There is no fun in that honey," Steve said and hugged me tight and started kissing my neck and cheek. "Please Steve, tell me before hand about what you will do next," I whispered. "Your boobs feel great aganist my chest," he whispered and I kept mum, and stood there hugging him. "Though I knew that he was gay, I was still getting turned on and hugging him in this position, being only in my white bra and black leggings, that too right in front of Suma, was totally turning me on. I gently kissed his cheek and bit his ear gently, "I am taking your bra off, you won't be needing them, shall get you latest ones," he whispered and started unhooking my bra hooks from behind, and as he was trying to slowly peel it off one shoulder of the other. "Yeah, Steve, get her some branded ones," Suma said. After he slid my bra straps one after the other my hands automatically came off his neck one after the other helping him take my bra straps off my each hand and wrapped my arms around his neck again to cover my semi-nakedness, and my bra stuck between my boobs and his chest. Steve held my white bra and slowly pulled it off my body, and with one pull he pulled my white bra off and threw it on floor. I hugged him tight to cover my semi-nakedness, as I stood only in my black leggings and nothing on top and top naked. Hugging me back and roaming his hands all over my bare back, "feeling shy honey?" he asked and kissed my shoulder, "never been in this position before," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck closing my eyes. "You will get used to it honey, don't worry, feel free," he said and licked my cheek, and I was absoultely getting turned on and I could feel my panties getting wet. I was cursing myself for being so weak, falling for even the touch of a gay. And in my mind, I was telling myself to go with the flow and enjoy every bit of it, and nothing wrong in letting a gay feel up your body and he wouldn't mind if I kiss him and play with a little, besides gays can't have sex with women, I said to myself. "Wow, great body she has got Suma," he said. "Oh, yes, she does, Steve, almost every man in our Appartment want to get a piece of that body, but she has never let anyone get close to her like she has let you. "So, I am the lucky one to get so close to this sexy body?" he said and started kissing my cheek and shoulders holding my waist. "Mmmmm..." I moaned gently, but I was getting bolder, ignoring Suma. "You think I am sexy like your models?" I asked and kissed his cheek.
Like Reply
Chapter 5: Kumar, the security guard.

Someone knocked the door, and I instantly hugged Steve tight to cover my boobs, "come in," Steve said. When I opened my eyes, it was the security guard who took the bags from us and kept it in the locker. "Madam, the cell phone in the locker is ringing," the security guard said. "It must be my husband, he said he will call me, I will be back," Suma said and ran hurriedly out of the room, and the security guard was walking behind her. As I watched the security guard walk near the door, hugging Steve without my tops and bra, "Haan... Kumar, lock the door and come here," Steve said. "Steve, what are you doing? I am standing half naked here," I whispered hugging him, "don't worry, he is a cool guy. You will get the answer for what you asked," he said. "What...??? What did I ask?" I said breathing heavily as I could feel Kumar approaching me from behind looking at my naked back. "You asked whether you look sexy as my models right? you will get the answer for that now," Steve said. "Kumar, how does she look?" Steve asked, and my heart was beating heavily, as I could feel the security guard looking at my bare back. "You want my frank opinion?" he asked. "Yes, Kumar" Steve said. "Madam, don't feel bad if I tell you my frank opinion," he said. "Kumar please, Steve is crazy, please leave now," I said. "I am crazy?" Steve said and spanked my butt gently, "ouch," I exclaimed, "Yes," I said. "Kumar, go ahead, she wont feel bad, tell us your frank opinion," Steve said. "Madam has got a great body, way better than those models who come here sir," Kumar said. "Did you hear that, he says you have way beautiful body than the models," Steve said. I started blushing, despite being shy with the presence of Kumar, the security guard, but slowly Kumar's presence was kind of turning me on, "I don't think so, your models are better," I whispered into Steve's ears and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Kumar, she disagrees with you," Steve said. "Madam, turst me, I have seen so many models here completely naked, none of them were as sexy as you are semi-naked. You are the best," Kumar said. "Thanks Kumar," I said and looked into Steve's eyes. "You are the best," Steve whispered. "Thanks," I whispered looking into his eyes and planted a kiss on his lips and smiled at him.

"She is so beautiful that my heart is not letting me leave the place," Kumar said. "Ha ha ha..." Steve laughed, and I laughed too. Steve looked at my lips and wet his lips with his tongue, I was so tempted to kiss his lips. Ignoring Kumar, I held Steve's face and started kissing lips and he started kissing my lips back, we were sucking each other's lips and kissing each other passionately, his tongue roamed all over my lips and went inside my mouth and I began sucking it, and my hands automatically went down, and my right hand touched his cock over his pant. I realized, I had totally ignored Kumar, rather I got more turned on realizing Kumar was watching us. "Oooh... you guys enjoy yourself, I will wait outside," Kumar said. Steve broke the kiss, "Kumar, wait .. why are you leaving?" Steve said. "No sir, I don't want to embarres madam, she is sweet, and she will feel uncomfortable, if I am here," Kumar said. "Nonsense, she wont feel uncomfortable. Are you feeling uncomfortable with Kumar's presence honey?" Steve asked by gently planted a kiss on my lips. "Mmmm.. mmmm..." I moaned and nodded No. "You see, she is not uncomfortable with your presence here," Steve said. Kumar walked towards us and he held my left hand with his both hands, "Madam, don't you feel uncomfortable, tell me frankly?" he asked. "No Kumar, I am comfortable," I said, looking at him. He looked tall and dark, "Thanks for your frank reply," Kumar said and kissed my hand and let it free. He was kind of very gentle to me and I was in fact getting comfortable with his presence. "Alright Mr. Frank Opinion, what other "frank" opinion, you got about her?"Steve asked and planted a kiss on my lips and I placed my hands over his butt and planted a kiss back to his lips and smiled at him. "She has got a great butt, sir," Kumar said. "Oh Yes, she does, mmmmm..." Steve said and placed his hands over my buttocks. "How does it feel sir?" Kumar asked. I was shocked at Kumar's boldness, "Ooooooh... yummy," Steve said and inserted his both hands inside my black leggings and inside my panties and grabbed my buttocks naked. "Nooooooo..." I screamed and closed my eyes and buried my face into his chest, and to my surprise he pulled his hands out of my leggings. "She has got great boobs too," Steve said and all of a sudden, turned me around and covered his hands over my boobs and showed my front side to Kumar. "Wooooooooooowwww..." Kumar exclaimed. Steve's hands squeezed my boobs in the pretext of covering my boobs. "Mmmmmmm....." I moaned biting my lips and placed my hands automatically over his hands which were grabbing my boobs. "Wow incredible, how does it feel, sir?" Kumar asked. "Mmmm... round and soft, never felt breasts like these, you are blessed with the boobs honey," Steve said and kissed on my right cheek close to my lips, and when I moaned and turned my face towards my right, he started kissing my lips, and I began kissing his lips back and my hands were dying to grab his cock. Kissing his lips, I took my hands off his hands which were covering(?) my boobs and I placed my right hand on top of his crotch and I could feel a huge hardon, and I started rubbing it gently. "You want it, honey?" he whispred breaking the smooch, "mmmm.. yeah," I moaned looking into his eyes and biting my lips, being fully defeated to passion and lust.
Like Reply
"First, we will tease Kumar a bit," Steve whispered and winked at me, and I was still biting my lips and rubbing his cock over his pant, almost begging him to take it further looking into his eyes. Grabbing my right breast, Steve gave it a quick suck on my nipple. "Mmmmmmm..." I moaned. "Mmmm.. yummy," Steve said and looked at Kumar. "Sir, are you trying to tease me? I am not ready for this, I am going out," Kumar said. "Are you sure you want to go out?" Steve said and took his hands off my boobs and placed his hands over my waist, and I quickly covered my boobs with my hands. "Madam, tell him not to tease me, please," Kumar said. When I looked at Kumar, he was having a huge boner in his security guard uniform pant. "Steve, he looks turned on," I whispered covering my boobs with my hands and turning gently towards my right. "And so are you," Steve whispered and planted a kiss on my lips. "No," I whispered and licked his lips gently and smiled at him. "Oh Really?" he said and again planted a kiss on my lips. "Yes," I whispered and planted a kiss on his lips back and smiled at him. All of a sudden, with his hands holding my waist, he grabbed my waist with his left hand and inserted his right hand right inside my black leggings and into my panties and placed his hand right on top of my pussy, which was totally wet due to his foreplay and the series of events. "Oooooooooohhhhh...," I screamed and grabbed Steve's right hand which was inside my panties, putting my right hand inside my black leggings and into my panties and tried to pull his hands off my pussy. When I did that, my right breast came full view to Kumar. "Wow, Madam, you have got amazing boobs," Kumar said and started walking towards me. Meanwhile, Steve started rubbing my clit with his right hand, and all my attempts to stop his hands failed as my knees went weak. "MMmmm... aaaaaaaaaa..... mmmmmm mmmmmmm..." I moaned, and my weak knees trembled making my entire body shiver, and Steve literally was making me stand straight holding my crotch and lifting me up. Looking at my right breast, and biting his lips, Kumar stripped off his uniform shirt, and threw it away and started walking towards me. I got to tell you, he had a great physique under his shirt with ripped chest, and I personally love men with ripped chest, and it is a turn to me.

"Doesn't he look hot?" Steve said and kissed my cheek, with his hand still on my pussy, and gently rubbed my clit with his palm. "Mmmmmmmm......." I moaned with my right breast exposed. As Kumar stood in front of us, "feel it honey, fell his chest," Steve said and held my hand which was inside my panties along with his hand, and lifted it off my panties and black leggings and placed my right hand on Kumar's chest and gently placed his right hand over my right breast and covered my breast. "You like it?" Steve whispered. "Yeah," I said roaming my hand all over his chest. Kumar unbuckled his belt and pulled his pant along with his underwear off his body and gently kicked it aside gently. Kumar had a huge boner with thick black cock jutting forward, and I was shocked to see that, I have never seen anything like it and my husband's is only half of it. My heart died to touch it, but my feminine nature was stopping me from doing, and all I could do was squeeze his chest and watch his cock biting my lips. "Don't feel shy," Kumar whispered and held my right hand gently and made me hold his thick black cock, and my heart rate began to rise, and I began blushing looking at Steve and I was so shy to look into Kumar's eyes. "You like it?" Steve asked. "Yes," I nodded biting my lips and blushing. "I know," Steve said and squeezed by right breast and planted a kiss on my lips. Kumar held my left hand which was covering my left breast and pulled me gently, very gently towards him and I was putting my head down in shyness and as Steve let me free, I went close to Kumar holding his cock. Kumar let his left hand free, but I made no effort to cover my boobs. As I held Kumar's cock, I stroked it gently, Kumar held my face in his hand and smiled at me, and I was still blushing. "You look beautiful," he said. "Thanks," I said and kissed his hand.

Smiling at me, he pulled my face close to his lips, and started kissing my lips and, I began kissing his lips back. I could feel his saliva all over my mouth and so would he, and I was totally lost in lust. "Mmmmmm... " I moaned kissing his lips and stroking his cock, and I could feel an itch between my legs and my left hand went directly on op of my crotch and began rubbing my pussy over my leggings. "Enjoying?" Steve whispered close to my ears, "mmmmm...." I nodded kissing Kumar's lips. "Me too," Kumar said breaking the smooch and smiled at Steve and smiled at me, and I smiled at Steve. All of a sudden, Kumar grabbed my waist and started sucking my right breast. "Mmmmmm....." I moaned and took my hand off Kumar's cock and held his hair. Kumar was sucking my breast like there is no tomorrow, "mmmmmm.... aaaaaah... aaaaaaa..." I moaned. Kumar held my black leggings and began pulling it down, "I will help," Steve said and held my black leggings and started pulling it all the way down and took it off my body as I lifted one leg after the other helping him. Kumar took his mouth off my right breast and shifted his mouth to my left breast, "mmmmmmm....," I moaned, and brushing his hair I gently planted a kiss on his forehead. "You seem to like him don't you, honey?" Steve said holding my black leggings in his hand, leaving me stand only in my maroon panties. "Mmmm... yes, I like him," I said moaning. "Thanks sweetie," Kumar said taking his mouth off my left breast and stood straight smiling at me. "Hmmm.. Sweetie?" Steve said and chuckled. "Yeah, she is a sweet lady, that's why," Kumar said and held my right hand and placed it over his thick black cock, and smiled at me. Biting my lips, I started stocking his cock, so badly wanted it right inside me. Kumar inserted his right hand gently inside my maroon panties from the front and touched my wet pussy, "mmmm.... nice and wet, I want to get inside this treasure," Kumar whispered into my left ear. I planted a kiss on his cheek, "Steve, Suma ......," I said.
Like Reply
"Oh.. I almost forgot her. I will check on her," Steve said and started walking towards the door. "Take off your panties, Sweetie," Kumar said holding my shoulders and moved towards the chair and sat on the chair. "Are you sure?" I asked blushing and holding my maroon panties elastic. "Yes," he said and as I pulled my panties inch slowly, Kumar held my waist and pulled me close to him and started sucking my nipple, "mmmmm..." I moaned, and continued pulling my panties down till my kness. He placed his hand between my thighs, close to my pussy and at the same time was sucking my breast. "Mmmm.... Kumar... mmmm...." I moaned being totally weak struggling to pull my panties down, and to avoid falling I took my hands off my marroon panties which was till my knees and placed my hands on Kumar's shoulders for support. "Why sweetie? don't want to remove your panties?" Kumar asked placing his hands over my boobs and squeezing them gently. "Mmmmm...." I monaed, and he stood up from the stool, and put my hands around his neck and hugged me naked with only my maroon panties hanging near my knees. I closed my eyes and hugged him back. "Wow, it feel so good to hug a naked beautity like you Shreya. Oops... Can I call you Shreya?" he asked. "Yeah," I whispered. Bending down slightly, he grabbed my buttocks and began sucking my boobs, "Ufffff.... you seem like an expert in this aren't you?" I asked brushing his hair, with my right nipple in his mouth, and bitting my nipple with his lips he looked up into my eyes and winked at me. He spanked my buttocks with his right hand, "Ouch.." I exclaimed. "Mmmm.. great ass, Shreya," he said and planted a kiss on my neck. I was so into him, biting my lips I held his face and smiled at him, "thanks" I whispered. "Would you mind if I take off your panties?" he asked. "Sure," I said and he readily knelt down and grabbed my marroon panties near my knee and began pulling it down. As he began pulling my panties down, I placed my hands on his shoulders for his support and began taking one leg after the other. After removing my panties, "here" he said and gave my marroon panties to me and I held it, and while I was casually inspecting the wet crotch area of my panties, Kumar spread my legs and began sucking my pussy. "Aaaaaaaa ..... oooooo....." I screamed in pleasure. "Are you okay dear?" he asked taking his mouth off my pussy, and inserting his little finger inside my pussy, "mmmm...." I moaned and nodded yes squeezing my marroon panties which was in hand. "Wonderful deep navel you have got Shreya, do you workout?" he asked with his little finger still inside my pussy, and I could not respond and was biting my lips and closing my eyes in pleasure.

The moment he planted a kiss on my navel and stuck his tongue inside deep navel, and at the same very moment pulled his little finger off and inserted his middle finger deep inside my pussy. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... mmmmmmm," I moaned and dropped my panties on the ground and held his face. I so badly wanted to kiss his lips which was feasting on my navel. His middle finger which was inside my pussy began doing magic, kissing my navel with his tongue, Kumar began finger fucking me vigorously and I could feel a strong orgasm buildup, "aaa aaaaaa ...aa aaaaaaa ... aaaaa ..aaaaaaa ... aaaa" I began moaning arching my head towards the ceiling, holding his head. Right when I was about to cum, he pulled his middle finger out of my pussy and gave a clean lick at my navel and stood up facing me. "What a beauty you are Shreya, I wish I was your husband," he said and held my face with his both hands and I could feel his right middle finger which was inside my pussy. I could feel my juices on my cheek. His comment about being my husband was getting me more horny, did not know why, and I smiled at him biting my lips and held his cock with my right hand. "Oooo.. " he exclaimed and looked at his cock with my hand over it, and looked into my eyes, and my eyes were betraying my femininity and telling him how much I want that cock inside me. "Your husband's cock is bigger than this Shreya?" he asked holding my face and planted a kiss on my lips, and while I extended my lips and tongue to kiss his lips back, he took his lips away and smiled at me. I looked into his eyes, defeated, and stroking his cock with my right hand "you didn't answer my question," he said. "What?" I asked breathing heavily and stroking his cock and almost trying to pull his cock close to my pussy and insert it inside me. "Is your husband's cock bigger than mine?" he asked and held my right hand with his left hand and took it off his cock and held my both hands behind, "No," I said looking him into his eyes. "Mmm... lets see... if are a given a chance to choose your husband's cock and mine, which one would you choose?" he asked grinding his cock all over my belly teasing me. "Yours," I said and he began kissing my lips, and at the same time rubbing his cock all over my lower belly, and I began kissing his lips back. His lips were big and while kissing my entire lips went inside his mouth and I could feel his saliva all over my mouth and his tongue rolled all over my lips and cheeks filling my entire face with his saliva. He freed my hands and my right hand went right on his cock, and caught it and and forcibly knelt in front of him and began sucking his cock. "Mmmm.... mmmm.. mmmm... mmmm..." I moaned sucking his cock. "You like it?" he asked, "mmm.. yes" I nodded sucking his cock. He held my hands and made me stand up, and he hugged me naked and I hugged him back.
Like Reply
Hugging me naked and lifting me gently, he walked towards the stool and sat on the stool with me on his lap, putting my right hand around his neck and my butt resting in his thighs rubbing his cock. Grabbing my buttocks with his right hand and holding me with his left hand, he began kissing my lips. "Mmmm.... yummy lips, Shreya," he said and I licked all his saliva all over my lips and mouth with my tongue and looked into his eyes. Looking into my eyes he slowly took his mouth close to my breasts and my heartbeat began to rise, and the moment his mouth sucked my left breast, "mmmmm.... mmmm " I moned. "Mmm... wow.. " he said and looked into my eyes. "You like it?" I whispered, "mmm... I love it," he said and began sucking my breast, and all of a sudden he spread my legs and inserted his middle finger right inside my wet pussy and began fucking me. "Aaaaaa... aaaa.. aaaaaa.. aaaaaaa.. aaaaaaa .... " I moaned as he began sucking my boobs and parallelly finger fucking my pussy, and I was totally weak. "Mmmm... Kumar.... mmaaaa .. aaaaaa.. .aaaaa " I moaned and he was continued digging my pussy with his middle finger. I could not take it anyone, and I could feel a strong orgasm buildup inside me and it was about to explode at any time, and the moment he lifted me and placed me on the table and spread my legs and inserted his cock right inside my pussy. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa ...aaaaaaaaa.." I screamed in pleasure. Grabbing my both thighs, Kumar began banging my pussy. I was biting my lips, grinding my teeth in pleasure. All of a sudden, "Shreya?" he said and stopped fucking, with his cock still hard inside my pussy. "Yes Kumar?" I asked. "Enjoying it?" he asked placing his hands all over my boobs. "Mmm... yes," I moaned. "You have got a great pussy, you have no idea how my cock feels inside you pussy Shreya," he said and smiled at me. "Kumar.. mm..," I moaned gently grinding his cock with my pussy. "Yes, darling," he whispered and locked both his hands with mine gently putting them above my head and leaned on top of me with his lips close to his lips, and his cock inside me. "You want me to fuck you?" he whispered. I reached for his lips and kissed his lips, "mmm.." I nodded a yes. Waiting for no time, he began pounding my pussy, "aaaaa ...aaa ...aaaaa aaaaaa... aaaa" I moaned and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist to accomadate his cock deep inside. His cock was too thick for me, all this while I was only getting used to my husband's but this one was sending lighting through my body. "Aaaaaaaaaa ... aaaaaaaa ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... " I moaned and Kumar started kissing my lips at the same time and I was kissing his lips back in pleasure and I was getting close to my orgasm.

His saliva began dripping all over my mouth and I, out of pure lust began sucking his tongue and continued swallowing his saliva and it was driving me crazy. I was about to cum and I all of a sudden broke the smooch and moved my head aside, "I am going to cum Kumar, aaaaaaaaaa" I moaned. Kumar, lettings my hands free, he got off me and holding my thighs began fucking my pussy deeper and deeper, "Aaaaaaaaa ... aaaaa aaaaa ...aaaa ... ouooooooo... .aaaaaaa... ammmmm... aaaaa," I moaned and the moment he gave a final deep push inside my pussy. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... !" I moaned and I came all over his cock and he shot his load deep inside me and rested his head right on my breast and breathed heavily, and I could feel his cock gently sliding out of my totally wet pussy. He gently planted a kiss on my right breast, and I brushed his hair relaxing after a wonderful sex. "You like it?" he asked sucking my nipple. "Mmmm... yes," I whispered brushing his hair with my both hands. He slept on top of me and hugged me, and looking straight into my eyes, "when shall I fuck you again?" he asked. I had not answer, and I was just trying to relax. "Next week?" he asked. "I don't know," I said. "Why, you enjoyed it right?" he asked and planted a kiss on my lips. "Yes," I said and planted a kiss back on his lips. "We will enjoy next time you come here okay?" he whispered. "Yeah," I whispered and he began kissing my lips and I began kissing his lips back. As we were sucking each other's lips, we heard the door knock and Kumar quickly got off me. "Come lets clean you off," he said and held my hands and got my feet back on the ground, off the table, and began helping we walk towards the bathroom. As I walked along with his right hand over my shoulder, I could feel his cum along with mine dripping all over my thighs and was sticky and I entered the bathroom and started cleaning myself off. While I was washing my pussy, I heard the door being knocked harder, it was almost like someone was trying to break into the door. "Sir, just a moment, we are done," Kumar screamed.

"Is it done, Shreya?" Kumar asked. "Yeah," I said and opened the door gently, "can you pass my panties and bra, Kumar?" I said and stuck my hand out. "Okay," he said, and I was waiting, Kumar handed over white bra. "Where did you keep your panties, Shreya, I am not able to find it?" he said. "Did you search near the table?" I asked putting my white bra on hooding my bra hooks putting my hands back. "Yeah I searched there, I could not find it Shreya. Where did you put your panties? I remember pulling your panties off you and giving it to you," Kumar said. "Yeah, Kumar, I don't know where I put it," I said and the door knocked hard this time and continued to get banged. "Sir, we are coming, please wait," Kumar said. "Shreya, can you manage without your panties?" Kumar said, and we heard another bang at the door. "Yeah," I said and "Okay wear your panties later, first put your clothes back on," Kumar said and ran towards my clothes and got my black leggings, "here, wear this and come out" he said and I wore it and came out and I was only in my black leggings and white bra. Kumar was back in his security uniform. "Put on your clothes, I will answer the door," Kumar said and ran to answer the door, and I quickly pulled my green sleeveless top of put it on, and I saw my marroon panties lying next to another wooden chair, and as I reached to take it, the door opened gently, "She is there," I heard someone shout. When I turned to look at the door with my marroon panties in hand, Kumar pushed a guy out and closed the door and began breathing heavily and ran towards me in panic.
Like Reply
NICE ONE
Like Reply
very hot n erotic story....

waiting for the update....
Like Reply
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Like Reply
Ramesh Rocky, Thank you for sharing my story brother.  I appreciate it. Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
(24-07-2021, 04:13 AM)novelistcasanova Wrote: Ramesh Rocky, Thank you for sharing my story brother.  I appreciate it. Namaskar

your welcome and thank you yourock  .
Like Reply