Incest My Mom
This story is a real and happened almost a decade back. I was Class X at that time. I am resident of Delhi and live in a farm house in the adjoining areas. I still clearly remember the day, it was summer. It was Saturday and I was in school for my cricket practice. Usually I use to leave at 6 in the morning for practice and use to return by 5 or 6 in the evening, after hanging out with friends. It was one of those days that I was not feeling well and I returned home within couple of hours of practice. It was 10 in the morning.

We were only three members in the house that time, me, my dad, my mom. My sister was studying in college and was staying in the hostel in different city. Since we had a big house my room was on the first floor, whereas my parents’ bedroom was on the far end of the ground floor. One could not make out what’s happening in the other end of the house and this gave privacy to all of us.

My dad was 43 years old and had a heavy built and was tall. My mother was 40 years old that time and had fair complexion with jet black hair and black eyes. She had put on bit of a weight as per her age that time, but was beautiful Punjabi woman. She had a round protruding ass and big boobs with light brown areolas. The size of her tits is that of pee nut. She use to trim her hair on the pussy. Internal part of her pussy and outer labia was pink in colour. She is 5.6 in height and use to wear salwar kameez.

Let me come back to the story. As I came back home, I went straight to the kitchen to have water. I didn’t see any servants around, though the guard was there on the front gate. I was not suspecting anything so I went upstairs to my room. After getting freshen up I thought of informing mom that I am home. I took the short cut to go the ground floor. There is a stair case from the back that goes to backyard and parking lot of the house. After coming down I started walking towards the back entrance and passed through the back window of my parents’ bedroom. There were some noises coming from their room and I thought of taking a look. What I saw stunned me. I saw my mother lying naked on the bed on sideways position with her eyes closed facing towards me. My father was wearing a shirt and was naked below. He had his right arm below my mothers arm and was fondling her breast. With the other arm he had lifted one of her leg in the air and was fucking her from behind. He had a thick black dick with huge balls and was quite hairy.

I had instant hard on seeing this and had started stroking my dick over my shorts. My dad was thrusting in and out of mom’s pussy vigorously and mom was moaning with every thrust, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaahhhhhhhiiisssttttttaaa… It was quite a sight to see a black Lund fucking my mom’s fair tender pussy. 

Suddenly my dad increased the tempo and mom started shoutin, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhiiiiiiiisssstttttttttaaaaaaaa kkkkkkkaaaaaaaaarrrroooooo. Don’t cum inside me, I’ll get pregnant. Before she could stop him, both of them grunted and paused for a moment. I could realize that they have reached orgasm and my dad had shot his load deep in her fertile pussy. 

As my dad release his dick out of her pussy, I saw her pussy stretched apart and saw my dad’s cum inside her pinkish vagina. Her pussy was dripping with cum. Her thighs and the bed sheet were wet. She was now lying on her back with legs stretched apart. Her eyes were closed and she was whimpering. In between she was uttering that she might get pregnant as she had not taken precautions. My dad was lying next to her panting.

Suddenly the door to their bedroom flung open and I saw my Massi and her husband, and another young man walked in. I was in total disbelief. I had no idea that they were in the house too. They must have arrived in the morning from Amritsar and were staying in the adjoining guest rooms. I had never seen the young guy with them before. My Massi and her husband are couple of years younger then my parents. Uncle is slim and slightly short in height than my dad and my massi is a replica of my mom.

As soon as they entered the room, mom got cautious and started looking for her clothes and was covering herself with the bed sheet. Meantime my dad got up and sat down but didn’t bother cover himself. My massi was wearing kurta with no salwar underneath and my uncle was in his underwear. The young guy was fully dressed and I guess he was my uncle’s relative. My mom was telling them to go out of the room as she was naked. All of them were smiling.

My massi spoke up and said cum on you have seen me naked since childhood and you allow Jiju (my dad) to make love to me and now you are feeling shy. My uncle said don’t hide yourself and let’s be free with each other. Mom was nodding her head in no. They asked my dad does he have any problem with uncle having sex with my mom. My dad replied he has no problem. My mom spoke and said she cannot do this. She had not done this with anyone else then my dad. My dad removed the bed sheet from her and I could see gleam in uncle’s eyes. I couldn’t believe all this was happening in front of my eyes.

My uncle got on the bed over my mom and lowers himself on her. Mom was lying on her back again. He started to kiss her lips and forcefully inserted his tongue inside her mouth. By now my mom also started reciprocating. My dad, massi and the young guy sat in front of them watching them making out. Uncle’s one hand was twitching my mom’s nipples and the other hand was messaging her thighs. Gradually they broke the kiss and look into each others’ eyes. Then he went on her boobs and took one breast in her mouth and started to nibble on it. He was twitching the other breast vigorously. Mom was in ecstasy again and has started moaning, ‘aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,oooo. Her breasts were red with the pleasure she was getting. On the other side I saw that dad’s hand was under my massi’s kurta and she had spread her legs apart. Dad was fingering her and there was a tense look on her face. The young guy on the other hand had started stripping.

After nibbling my mom’s breast for a while, uncle went further down between her legs. With one hand he stretched her pussy apart and darted his tong on it. As soon as his tong touched her pussy, my mom shivered and led out whimper. Uncle just looked up and smiled and said she came on my face. He buried his face again and started licking her vagina. By now my mom had lost all her control and was shouting again. Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. This continued for 15 minutes and she came again twice.

Now Uncle got up and kept her legs on his shoulders and with one thrust entered her. His Lund was as long as my dad but was slim and fairer. My mom’s pussy was completely wet. He started giving her hard strokes from the beginning. My mom started moaning, ‘aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh…………..yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessss. ffaaaaasssssstteeeerr ppppplllllease. Zzzzooooorrrrrrr sssseeee karrrrroooo.

He was thrusting her mercilessly for the pas 30 minutes. Mom had come twice again. Now Uncle lifted his head above I could make out that he is about to come. My mom realized this and held him tightly. Within a minute both of them came with a shudder, ‘aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Uncle collapsed on her as it is.

After five minutes Uncle got off her and went to the bathroom. Mom was lying with her eyes closed and legs apart. Her vagina was red with pounding she got. In the meantime my dad had made my massi cum with his fingering. The young guy was totally naked and was stroking his Lund. He was a spectator like me all this time.

He got up and got on the bed and placed himself between mom’s legs. His Lund was not that thick or big like dad and Uncle but was quite decent. He easily went inside her vagina as it full of cum. He started moving thru and fro in her vagina. Mom was lying with her eyes closed and was whimpering slowly. He kept her thrusting in her for 15 minutes and came inside her with a grunt. Mom was too tired from the fucking she got and was in an unconscious state. Meantime others in the bedroom started getting up and I sneaked out of the house for couple of hours.

I came back late in the evening and met everyone. The young guy had gone by now. Everyone was behaving as if nothing had happened. Till this day they don’t know that I had seen everything. It was an experience of a life time
[+] 1 user Likes sandeepahuja1986's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice family orgy
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
not required above
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
how can 15 to 30 minutes possible
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply