Misc. Erotica My Brother and the bullies
My Brother and the Bullies

Chapter- 1

Samir my brother was eighteen and his senior year of high school was just getting underway, he was small in stature; he always had been an easy target. He’d always been teased ever since he started school, whether it was about his small stature or his meek personality. Knowing that he had to face that type of behavior from others, it made me love him even more. After finishing his 10th examination Samir came to Bengaluru to stay and study.  As my father own a group of industries he had purchased a 3 BHK villa attached with a swimming pool for us. I was always worried about Samir, it had been a pretty good summer for him, but once school had started a few days ago, he’d gone back to being morose and quiet, just like he’d been before the previous school year had ended. He’d turned eighteen over the summer, as I’d hoped he would have a great final year before moving onto college. He’d been bullied by Javed and his buddies Basim and Nasim, guys in from a nearby poor neighborhood. He’d been bullied by them off, but he was hoping- that by the time this senior year rolled around that those jerks would have grown out of it. Either that or he hoped they’d be thrown in jail over the summer for some crime they committed, which was sure wouldn’t have come as a surprise to anyone. But no such luck. 

Samir’s senior year was underway and once again those guys were on his case. They’d been waiting for him near the variety store he had to walk past on his way home from tuition. They rarely hurt him, but they cruelly berated him, taunted him and threatened him day in and day out.  Today, as Basim and Nasim had held him, the group leader, Javed, had stood in front of him. The young black man’s six foot two inch frame had loomed over Samir’s tiny body menacingly, his long finger pointed right at Samir’s face. “That English paper that we have due next week, I want at least 75 marks on that” he’d said. “So you better get to work and do a good job over the weekend. You know you don’t want to disappoint me. You got it?” “Yes…I got it…” Samir replied, knowing the answer Javed expected. “And don’t forget our math homework either…” Basim added as Nasim squeezed Samir’s arms tightly before shoving him towards home. Samir put his head down and walked away, tears at the corners of his eyes. How was he going to make this stop? His three tormentors were always careful never to do any of their bullying on the school grounds, other than giving him threatening looks that he understood implicitly. The teachers were never witness to anything- so there was no help coming from them. With his head bowed and his arm aching he walked home, defeated. I heard the door open and headed towards the front of the house. “Samir is that you?” I called out, rounding the corner into the front hallway; I stopped dead in my tracks. My brother Samir was holding his left arm, the area around the bicep below the sleeve of his T-shirt looked red and sore. His eyes were swimming with tears as he turned to me. “Are you alright?” I hurried over to him, taking his arm in my hands. The skin looked roughed up and almost glowed red. I’d him move it and flex it, which he could do okay; there was no break or muscle tear of any kind. It was just sore, I was sure he’d have a bruise coming there. “What…what happened?” I asked. 

Samir sniffed and had to cough before he spoke “It was…it was those guy again…Javed and the other two…” He’d told me bits and pieced about the three boys who seemed to be the ones bullying him, and I knew he was trying to be strong. “Those boys that have been bullying you” I asked, having heard Samir speak about them before. “Yeah…they were waiting for me by the store on the way home? Samir replied, I knew Samir wouldn’t have done anything to provoke this type of behavior. “Why? What did they want? What did they do?” I asked. “The two other guys, Basim and Nasim, they held me while Javed threatened me…” Samir replied. “Threatened you? How? Did that Javed do this to your arm?” I asked. Samir shook his head and replied “No, he never hit me. He never laid a finger on me, but the other two, Basim and Nasim, they held me while Javed stood in front of me. They were both squeezing my arms pretty hard.” “Why did they do this? What did they want? I asked him again. “We’ve got an English paper due next week; Javed wants me to write it for him. He said if he doesn’t get at least 75 it’ll be bad news for me. And Basim and Nasim want me to do their math homework for them too…” Samir paused, sniffing again as he tried to compose himself. “I….I don’t know what to do.”  I felt myself melting as I looked at my trembling brother, I knew I’d to help somehow and I wanted to talk to these boys, to see what their problem with Samir was all about. At the same time I didn’t want Samir to feel like a little boy who went crying to home. 

“Samir, these boys, you said they’re from nearby neighborhood, right? Do you know anything about them?” I asked. Samir shrugged “Yeah they are…I’ve just heard bits and pieces…apparently Javed’s father just got out of prison a couple of months ago. Basim’s parents fight all the time…Nasim’s mom is raising five kids on her own…and one of them in jail too…”  “Oh my…that sounds terrible…” I paused as I looked around at our home, the opulence of it making me feel guilty after what Samir had just told me. I turned on my heel and reached for my purse, my mind made up. “Come on…we’re going to go and have a talk with those boys.” “Didi… No!” Samir said. “It’ll be all right. I just want to talk to them. I promise I won’t embarrass you.” I said, taking Samir’s hand and pulling him towards the door that led into the garage. “But, that won’t help. They won’t listen to you…look these are not nice guys…” Samir replied. “Just trust me…” I stopped and turned to Samir, I saw the worry in his eyes as I softened my voice. “Samir you want this to stop, don’t you?” “Of course I do.” Samir replied. “All right then, you don’t need to say anything, but just follow my lead in what I say” I said as we climbed into my car.  Uncertain, Samir grudgingly nodded his head as I backed out of the driveway. Within minutes the variety store came into view, as he spotted the three boys standing near one corner, laughing and talking. “That’s them…” Samir said, pointing. “Which one is which?” I said as I pulled over the curb. “The big black guy in the middle is Javed. Guy in blue T-shirt is Basim, and Nasim’s the one with black T-shirt.” 

I could immediately see why Samir would be intimidated by any of the three, compared to his slight frame; all three were much bigger and stronger- looking. They looked more like men than high school boys, especially Javed, the young black man. He was well over six feet tall, and I couldn’t help but notice his broad shoulders and muscular pecs that shone through the tight white T-shirt he was wearing. His torso was V-shaped- like a swimmers- before his hips fed into what looked to me like powerful kegs, almost tree-trunk-like. The other two boys, with each of them being around six feet tall, Basim, had a similar build to Javed, but on a smaller scale. Nasim was slimmer, but had a scruffy growth of beard that made him look older. All three of them looked pretty tough; I paused as I looked at each of them in turn, and then spoke to Samir. “These, these boys…they’re in high school? They’re in your class?” Samir nodded “I know…they look older, don’t they? But they aren’t. I think Javed is 19, but the other two are 18, the same as me.” I nodded my head as I continued to watch the three boys talking. They were not quite what I’d expected, but I plucked up my courage and decided to go through with what I’d in mind. I slipped the car back into Drive. “Okay, here we go.” I muttered under my breath as I drove into the store’s parking lot and got out of the car. I nodded to Samir, who got out of the passenger side and came around the car to join me. Samir saw the three boys stop talking and look over as I approached them. The look on their faces reminded me of a parched survivor lost on the desert who just spots an oasis. They were almost drooling as they looked at me, not that I could blame them, I am incredibly hot, and the way my huge tits and curvy bums were displayed in my colorful golf outfit didn’t leave much to the imagination.  The boys stood straighter as I approached, and Javed reached down and adjusted his package. Whether that was intentionally or just the result of seeing a gorgeous lady approaching them, I had no idea. 

I forget to mention I had turned 22 a few months back, I stood 5’4” tall and packed a lot of curved on the correct places on my 65Kgs frame. That day I was wearing a sleeveless pink golf shirt and white golf skirt, the light pastel colors showing off my tan, I’d even painted my fingernails a soft pink to match. My delicate feet were clad with a pair of strappy white sandals, the pretty flat sandals worked perfectly with my outfit. My hair was parted slightly to one side, and framed my pretty face appealingly. My brown eyes sparkled with life, and I’d chosen to go with pink eye shadow which looked pretty and feminine. The pink lip gloss I was wearing accentuated my wide full mouth; my pillowy heart shaped lips one of my best features. The shirt fitting was tight around my 36D sized tits and the white golf skirt stretch tightly across my curvy bums; it looked like two round beach balls nestled side by side. The hem of my skirt, taking in the tanned skin of my full, creamy thighs; my thighs and calves full and meaty while my knees and ankles emphasized the sexy tone of my legs; just like my waist. Working hard in gym helped me to keep my abs flat and my waist trim. I’d a shapely hourglass figure that most women would die for.  

I could see the three boys flick their gaze quickly to Samir, and then back to me, sussing out who I was; they seemed perplexed by my presence, but I could feel them eyeing me intently, wondering what was going on. Samir being there seemed temporarily forgotten and their attention was on me, just as I’d hoped. Taking advantage of their temporary confusion, I walked right up to Javed and said “You’re Javed, right?” “That’s right.” He cocked his head slightly, and I could see he’d regained his composure after being caught off guard. “And who might you be?” “I’m Samir’s elder sister, Reema.” I replied. Javed paused before responding, his gaze travelling slowly up and down over my curvy body “Are you sure, you don’t look old enough to be his elder sister…I thought you’re his younger sister.” Basim and Nasim exchanged smiles after Javed spoke.  “Oh yes I’m his elder sister” I continued, ignoring the grins on the guys faces “And that’s why I’m here, there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding between you guys and my brother.”  “And what would that be?” Again Javed answered, it was obvious to me that Javed did the talking for all of them. I gestured over my shoulder to Samir standing behind me, Samir could see my big tits wobble beneath my tight shirt as I moved- something that the three bullies definitely noticed. Three sets of hungry eyes were riveted to my chest.

“Samir was telling me you guys have asked him for some help with your school work, and I can understand that but seriously- wouldn’t you feel better if you were able to do that school work yourselves?” I said. “Well he’s a top notch student…he’s even on the Academic Awards list…isn’t that right Samir?” Javed said. In answer to Javed’s question, Samir gave a shrug “I guess.” “See Ms. Reema” Javed replied holding his hand out towards Samir “We can never reach that level academically that your Samir is capable of.” He paused and gestured to his two friends “Guys like us; we just don’t have the opportunities that your son has had over the years. That’s why we sometimes go to him for help.”  I knew what I was hearing was partially a load of crap, but I also knew with the backgrounds these boys came from, Javed was right about not having had the advantages that an upbringing like Samir’s would have given them. “I’m sorry to hear that….and that’s kind of what I was thinking and why we’ve come here today…I wonder if there’s a better way to help you…a way that would make everybody happy…” I said. Samir watched Javed and the other two look me up and down, from his vantage point to the side; he could see my nipples thrusting out against the front of my shirt. 

Samir had seen what kind of shadows those big nubs were capable of casting on my shirt, he knew from straight on; his bullies were getting an eyeful. Javed finally drew his eyes away from my tits and stood tall; he cocked his head back as he crossed his big arms over his powerful chest, a devilish twinkle in his eye. “Come to think of it…there might be a way…that is…of course if you agree…Ms. Reema…” He paused, waiting to see what I would say. I felt a little thrill go through me as Javed spoke; at least they were talking and seemed to be making progress. And now, he had some kind of suggestion, maybe things would work out for Samir after all. “What… what are you thinking of?” I asked. “Maybe Samir can tutor us.” Javed said, Samir’s eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped; that was the last thing he’d expected. Before either I or Samir could say anything, Javed continued “Yes, I think that could work out nicely…you guys don’t live far from our here, right?” He paused as he pointed down the street in the direction of our house. “Uh, that’s right” I said, my head swimming as I thought of what Javed’s suggestion would entail. “Yes…I think it just might work out fine…Samir could tutor us at your house. We could do it after school…or on weekends…what you think guys?” Javed said, Basim and Nasim were quick to nod in agreement, big smiles on their faces. 

Javed turned back to me and looked me in the eye, that devilish twinkle and sly grin sending a shiver right down my spine, there was something compelling about this young black man, and I found myself turning red and feeling flustered under his gaze. I shook my head to break myself out of it, I turned to Samir and asked “Well… Samir what do you think?” “Uh…I...I don’t know…” Samir replied. I thought this might be a way out for my little brother from his bullying, there was no way these boys would torment and bully him right under my nose in our own house would they? “I think Javed has a good idea there, Samir? Maybe we should give it a chance. See how it goes.” I said. “That’s exactly what I was thinking” Javed interjected before Samir could even respond. “We could give it a try- let’s say for a week- and if it doesn’t work out…we can just stop there…no harm…no foul…” Javed held his hands up and shrugged his shoulders, giving me a look of innocence I was surprised to see. “I’m sorry, but we can’t really afford to pay him for his time…but if he was willing, that would really help us…all three of us want to graduate and hopefully go to college…if any of our parents can scrape together enough money…” Javed said. “Oh no…you don’t have to worry about paying him at all…it would just be…it would just be nice if you could all get along…” I said as the three boys nodded. “What do you think, Samir? Shall we try it for a week? Would you be willing to help tutor these boys?” I asked Samir.    

Samir knew he couldn’t win this one, he knew Javed could be charismatic when he wanted to be. He’d seen him work it at school not only with girls, but with teachers too. And this time, he’d turned on the charm with his sister, and it had worked. He didn’t really trust the three of them, but at least if he gave it a try, he figured he’d have a week where they weren’t using him as a punching bag. He figured they’d get bored with the tutoring and stop coming, but maybe they’d end up leaving him alone, which was what he was praying for in the end. “I… Uh…I guess we could give it a try…” Samir replied. “Well, that’s great.” I said as I turned back to the three boys, another idea coming into my head. “And to celebrate…how would you guys like to join us today for some pizza?” I asked. Samir was shocked by my invitation, and he stood there unable to even speak. “That sounds perfect…doesn’t it guys?” Javed replied, now grinning from ear to ear. “That would be fantastic…I love pizza.” Basim said, Nasim chimed in his approval was well. “Do you have to call your parents and make sure it’s okay?” I asked. The three boys all looked at each other, sharing a quiet smile. “Uh yeah…we’ll do that” Javed said, pulling a cell phone out of his back pocket. “But I’m sure it’ll be fine…being Friday night and all…our parents won’t mind…” “Well that’s great…like you said…it’s not far…I think we can all fit in my car…” I said. “That’s okay…Mr. Reema…our bike is right over there…” Javed gestured to bikes parked a few spots down from my car. “We’ll follow you…”  

“Okay…” I said as I strode towards my car and got in; I started the car and then poked my head out the window as the three young men started towards their bike. “Don’t forget to call your parents…” I said, they gave each other another shared look before Javed spoke as he held up his phone. “Absolutely…we’ll do that right now…” “Didi…I don’t know about this?” Samir said once I backed out of the parking spot and Javed had the bike underway. “It’ll be fine…Samir” I replied as I reached over and patted him on the leg. “You just worry too much…I bet these guys will be on their best behavior…you’ll see…” I said, Samir just shook his head and looked out the window, wondering what he, and his sister were in for. It only took a few minutes before I hit the button for the garage door and pulled right in, Javed and the other two guys pulled the bike into the driveway behind us, I noticed the envious look on their faces as they looked at the big house. “Nice house…” Javed said as they followed me and Samir to the front door. “Thank you Javed…” I opened the door and the entourage followed me inside. I decided to be safe and stashed my purse in the front hall closet before walking further into the house.  “Well this is it…” I gestured to the open concept of the main floor, the large great room, kitchen and dining area combined into one elegant space, with a portion of the family room soaring two storeys high. A large bank of glass on the back wall looked out over a large pool that was surrounded by a board fence, which was barely visible behind mature landscaping that looked comfortably inviting, while at the same time providing a high degree or privacy. The house in this well-to-do area was spaced well apart, and not one neighbor’s house was visible beyond the lush landscaping and tall fencing.  The three boys looked around, Basim and Nasim with their mouths gaping open as they looked at the tastefully decorated home and magnificent backyard. 

Javed turned and faced me “Yes this is a very nice house you have here…” He paused for a second, his eyes blatantly drifting down to my heavy set of tits, wondrously displayed in my tight-fitting golf shirt. “There are so many thighs here that the three of us would never see at home…” I flushed under his gaze, but at the same time I felt a tingling shiver go down my spine. “Um…where your parents?” Javed asked. “They are in Kolkata…it’s just me and Samir…” I replied. “Oh that’s too bad…you two here on your own in this big house…with no one to help you with everything you need…” Javed said his eyes boring into my curvy body. “They keep on visiting us time to time…and there is Samir…he does what he can…” I replied. Javed looked at Samir, and then back to me “But we all have our strengths and weaknesses…we all know that Samir’s main strength is his brain…that’s why we’re here for his tutoring help…I’m sure Samir can do a number of things to help out…but when it comes to more strenuous physical things…well I think you have to admit… Samir is kind of a small guy…for those things that Samir is just not big enough to handle…that’s why I mean when I say with no one to help you with everything you need…” I felt myself flushing both under the guy’s ogling stares. “Ummm well like I said…we do just fine...” I replied.  “Oh…I’m sure you do…” Javed said shrugging his shoulders as he gave me a charming smile, his teeth blazing white as he lightened the discussion. 

“I’m just saying that if you find you have a job that is too much for Samir…me and the guys would be more than happy to lend a hand…” Javed paused as he let his gaze wonder longingly over my smoking hot body, his eyes lingering on the prominent shelf of my tits. “We’re quite willing to give you all we can- whether you realize it or not.” I was flushing beet red, but felt a nasty shiver run down my spine as I’d been listening to Javed’s suggestive words. I felt the dampness between my legs get worse and a little trickle of emulsion speed out of my pussy. I was glad I was wearing panties, Javed had a controlled hypnotic tone to his voice and I felt listening to him was like watching a swinging watch. I felt mesmerized as he spoke, every word going right through to the pit of my soul, as if he could read my mind. Realizing Javed’s provocative words had almost lulled me into a trance, I shook my head to snap myself out of it; I knew I’d to change the subject to break things up a bit. “Would you guys like a cold drink?” I strode over the fridge, three sets of eyes following my every movement. “Got any beer?” Basim asked, Nasim nodded next to his friend. Basim’s question caught me off guard, they were too young to legally drink but they did come from a questionable neighborhood. I realized I shouldn’t have been surprised. “Um…I’m sorry…I don’t drink…Samir is too young…we have some soda if you like…” I replied.   

“Just a Coke or a Pepsi will do…whatever you have will be fine…right guys?” Javed replied, giving the other two a stern look. They caught his drift and nodded thankfully as I passed Cokes all around. When I handed one to Javed, he patted me on the back in thanks, his big black hand sliding down my back and off the curve of my bum. I looked at him, but he was already taking a swig of his drink, as if the movement of his hand had been purely accidental, wondering if I was just imagining things, I pulled out my cell phone and searched through the contact list. “We usually order pizza from Domino’s…it that okay with you guys?” I asked. “Yes…” Javed said as the other two nodded in agreement. “Is there any special kind that you’d like? Samir and I usually get an extra cheese Margarita.” I said. “What about spicy schezwan pizza? Don’t you like eating meat, Reema?” Javed said. I found myself somewhat flummoxed by Javed’s suggestive question, but did my best to avert my eyes as I responded “Uh yes…spicy schezwan pizza will be fine…” I placed the order for two extra larges: one Margarita, one spicy schezwan Pizza. As I’d been making the call, the three guys had wandered over to the bank of windows facing out over the backyard, taking the view of our richly-landscaped yard and pool. “Wow…that’s a gorgeous pool…Ms. Reema…” Javed said once I’d finished my call. He pointed to the hot tub sitting to one side of the pool.

“That hot tub looks fantastic too…and all those trees and bushed make it totally private…you’d never seen anything like this in our hood…” Javed said. “Thank you Javed…” I paused as I thought about what he’d just said, and what I was hoping to accomplish by having the guys come over, and that maybe they could get to know Samir better. “Would you guys like to come for a swim sometime?” I asked, the three guys shared a look before Javed replied “That would be wonderful…that’s so kind of you…” He looked at his two buddies and said “How about tomorrow? Does that work for you guys?”  “Works for me…” Basim said. “I’ve got nothing on the go…”  Nasim piped in. “And it’s perfect for me too…so tomorrow then.” Javed turned back to face me. Things were happening a little faster than I expected, but if this was going to be part of my plan, she figured the sooner the guys got to know Samir, the better. “Okay…great…tomorrow it is…” I said. “That’s fantastic…” Javed stepped back across the room and stopped at the big dining room table “And maybe if Samir doesn’t mind…we could start in with those tutoring sessions this weekend as  well…”  “Samir?” I turned and looked at my younger brother, uncertainty written all over his face. Samir gulped as he looked from me to the three toughs and back again “Uh…I…I guess it would be okay…”  “I think this is going to work out just fine…” Javed ran his fingertips over the surface of the dining table. “I guess we’d have those tutoring sessions right here…there’s lots of room on this table…” He paused as he looked at my tanned legs before his eyes rose to mine “Yeah lots of room on here to spread out…if you know what I mean…” 

Javed had that licentious tone in his voice and I felt myself tingling through every nerve as I saw him look me up and down, he finally diverted his eyes back to the table. “It’s a beautiful table…what is it…walnut?” “Uh yes…black walnut.” I said. “Very nice…I love the color…it feels so nice under your fingertip…do you like feel the rich black color under your fingertip…Mr. Reema…” Javed asked. I felt a lump in my throat as the young man traced his fingertips suggestively back and forth along the top of the heavy wood table, his fingers travelling about a foot in each direction over the lustrous black surface. “Yes the color and the feel of it was the main reason I picked it out…” I replied. “You have excellent taste… Ms. Reema…the color is so rich and luxurious…the surface is so hard and yet so smooth…I can see why you’d like to touch it…” Javed replied. Everything he was saying seemed to throw me for a loop, but I couldn’t deny the sexual undertones of his words, and I could feel my heart racing as I wondered what he was thinking in his head. The pumping blood racing through my veins seemed to be settling between my legs, and I knew my sizable clit was engorged, like it always was when I was aroused. I clamped my legs closer together, trying to keep the seeping juices from soaking into my panties, I knew I’d to do something, or I might end up having a little orgasm right there, just listening to Javed’s suggestive words as he spoke in that hypnotic lulling tone of his. “Samir why don’t you show them your xbox…you can play a bit before the pizza comes…” I said.  “Uh…okay…” Samir replied as he gestured towards the family room. Basim and Nasim followed him over while Javed lagged behind in the kitchen, his eyes feasting on me. 

As Samir turned on the big TV and got out his controllers, Javed waited for the sound of the game to come on before speaking. “Are you sure you’re Samir’s elder sister…I swear you could pass for his younger sister…” “That’s sweet of you to say, Javed…but I know you’re just being polite…” I replied. “No I mean it…when you came out of that car… there was no way I would have said you were his elder sister…” Javed made no attempt to hide his intentions as his dark eyes roamed blatantly over my curvy hourglass shape, his eyes lingering a long time on my breasts. “None of the girls in our neighborhood look anywhere as hot as you…” Javed said, I realized after break up from my boyfriend it had been a long time- since anyone had complimented me and looked at me that way. Even though Javed was just a young man who was in the same grade as my brother, it was still nice to hear. It made me feel good, and this Javed, with his impressive height and wide shoulders, powerful arms and toned body, he definitely didn’t look like a schoolboy- no he looked all man to me. Both Basim and Nasim looked more like men too, both strong and well built, and there was something about Javed voice…something almost hypnotic in the way he spoke, something that had my mind wondering to things like the size of his cock. Just the tone of his rich low voice seemed to go right through to tickle at my slumbering libido, sending the blood rushing to my head and throughout my body until I would almost dizzy with the nasty thought I was having. I’d to shake myself once more to break myself out of the trancelike state I seemed on the verge of slipping into. 

I fanned myself with my hand, feeling my face flushing under his gaze. “Um…well thank you again…every girl likes to be complimented…and I do appreciate it…” I replied. “A beautiful lady like you should be complimented everyday… take what you’re wearing…it looks fantastic on you…” Javed said as he gave me the one hundred watt smile as he gestured towards my golf outfit. “This old thing…” I replied as I waved my hand, sloughing off his comment, I couldn’t believe how school-girlish I was acting in this young man’s presence, but I couldn’t help it. “It’s just something I threw on to go out with my friend…” “Is she as beautiful as you?” Javed said, giving me a little wink as he let his gaze wander up and down over my curvy body, making no attempt to disguise where he was looking.  I felt myself blushing again, but I admitted to myself that I liked the attention, even if it was from Samir’s classmate. I laughed out loud “Now…Javed stop that…you’re just being a flirt…Thank you anyway…and my friend…she is also beautiful as I am… ” I stepped over to the counter and opened one of the upper cupboards. “Now I better set the table…” I said. As I stretched to reach for some plates, Javed noticed the way my little golf skirt rode up the back of my full creamy thighs, the curve of my round bum seeming to call out to him. He closed the distance between the two of us quickly, reaching over me. “Here let me help you with that…”  He reached past me, grabbing the plates in his big hand. Caught unawares, I was trapped between him and the counter; I felt his large body swallow me up as if shrouded beneath a masculine cloak, his male essence hitting my senses at the same time his body pressed against my rear end. 

Javed rolled himself slightly against me as he reached into the cupboard, and I could have sworn I felt a thick pipe like protrusion slip into the crevasse of my backside, I felt myself gasp at the unexpected feeling but I didn’t pull away and my heart started to pound as he rolled his hips salaciously. The pipe like protrusion seemed to stiffen, and then he was gone. I turned, beads of sweat appearing on my brow as he stood in front of me, his hands holding five plates, he’d an innocent look on his face as he gave me a quick smile before putting the plates on the table. But I saw a flash in his eyes before he stepped away, as if he could read my mind.  “Is there anything else you need help with?” Javed asked as he came back towards me, his hand sliding down across his hip, my eyes were drawn to the indelicate movement, and I found myself looking at his crotch. “Oh my God” I said to myself, looking at the bulge in his jeans, he was wearing somewhat loose fitting low slung jeans cinched tight at the hips with a wide leather belt. The worn denim now showed the outline of a huge cock, bigger that any I’d ever seen before. I found myself gulping as I looked at the sausage like protrusion, Javed absentmindedly scratched along the length of his dick as I watched, as if in a trance, unable to speak, unable to move. “Ms. Reema…” Javed’s words broke me out of my reverie and I looked up at him, seeing that knowing look in his eyes again. 

“Uh…I’m sorry…” I gulped out “Wh…What was that?” “I was asking if there’s anything else you want me to reach down for you?” Javed replied.  I thought about how it had felt when he’d pressed himself against me. “Uh yes…of course … I guess we could use some glasses…they’re over there…” I replied, stepped along the counter and opened another cupboard as I reached up, but looked over my shoulder at Javed at the same time. “No problem…” Javed said as he came up behind me and pressed his body against my backside as he reached up over me again, enveloping me with his broad muscular body. I reached down with both hands to the counter top to steady myself as I breathed deeply, my senses stirring under the earthy masculine fragrance of his young body. He rolled his hips against me as he stretched up, the log like slab of meat between his legs fitting nicely between my curvy bum cheeks. He rose up on his tip toes as he retrieved a couple of glasses and then set them down on the counter before reaching for more, his actions causing his stiffening prick to slide up and down over the back of my skirt. I could feel his swollen cock clearly through his jeans and the material of my skirt, and the way it was rising up between our connected bodies, I knew there was no way he was wearing underwear beneath his jeans. It was just too prominent, too hard. “Oh fuck…” I muttered under my breath, my mouth open as I gasped, my mind reeling at the thought of how big his cock must be. 

I could tell that it wasn’t fully hard, but it seemed to be as big as my arm, Javed set down two more glasses and then stopped as he spoke to me; his body still pressed against mine. “Is that good? Do you want more” He pointed to the four glasses he’d placed on the counter and I understood the meaning of his provocative question, we both knew there were five of us that were going to be eating. “Yes one more please?” My response was almost a plea, my voice rising at the end as I looked over my shoulder at him, my eyes needy. He gave me a knowing smile as he moved closer against me “Sure I can give one more…er…I mean…I can get one more…” Javed bent his knees slightly before reaching up into the cupboard, dragging the entire length of his semi rigid dick from the bottom of my bums to the top, rolling his hips teasingly as he fit it right in between the beckoning orbs or my curvy backside. I was overcome by what he was doing, it had all come on so surprising and yet it was literally touching nerves deep inside me that had been dormant for a long time. Instinctively, I found myself pressing back against him, wanting to feel his stiffness against me. He slowly slid backwards, dragging his cock down, and then up once more, nice and slow. 

More to cum.....
[+] 1 user Likes Author's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice story..waiting for more.
Like Reply
Fabulous
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
Nice story.
Like Reply
continue bro. it's so hot..
Like Reply
Chapter-2

“Aahhh…” I let out a tiny gasp as a mini orgasm overtook me, I felt myself quivering as the exquisite sensations coursed through my aroused body.  My pussy was tingling like crazy as the young man rolled his hips against my lush bum, my juices seeping into my panties. Javed slowly set the final glass down with the others, holding himself pressed against me as I rode out my little climax. “I think that’s good for now, don’t you?” he asked, finally stepping back from me. “Uh… yes…Thank you…Javed.” I said as I turned and smooth down the back of my skirt, I reached up and brushed a strand of black hair that had dropped across my face, wiping the sweat from my brow at the same time. The doorbell rang, which saved me from having to face him after what had just happened.  “Ah…saved by the bell…” Javed said as he gave me a knowing smile before stepping away, I watched him adjust the massive slab of his cock meat beneath his jeans as he stepped into the living room to join his friends. “Should I get it…” Samir shouted. “Uh…no…I’ll take care of it…” I hurriedly replied, knowing I’d to compose myself. I smoothed down my skirt again before striding towards the front of the house, stopping at the hall closet to retrieve the purse I’d stashed out of harm’s way.  “Hi…Ms. Reema…” the delivery boy said when I opened the door; it was the usual boy who delivered to our neighborhood, a tall strapping young black guy named Amit. “Got some visitors?”

“Uh, what?” I replied, still flustered after what had happened between me and Javed in the kitchen, the delivery guy gestured to the bikes in the driveway. “You ordered more than your usual extra cheese Margarita…and then I noticed the bikes in the driveway…so I figured you had company…” Amit said. “Oh yes…of course Amit…it’s just some of Samir’s friends from school…” I looked down as I dug into my purse for some cash. I noticed my nipples were hard as pebbles, no doubt from the arousal I’d felt in the kitchen just moments before. When I looked up with the cash in my hand, I noticed Amit looking right at my chest, his eyes wide open. “Uh, here you go…that should cover it…” I handed him Rs. 1000 making sure I gave Amit a generous tip. “Are you all right…Ms. Reema? You look a little flushed…” Amit said as he took the cash and handed over the pizzas, his eyes flicking between my ample chest and my lovely face.  “Yes…I…I’m fine…I was just doing some work in the kitchen…” I replied. “Well if you ever need help with anything around the house, I’d be more than willing to lend a hand…an attractive lady like you shouldn’t have to worry about doing strenuous work…” Amit replied, his eyes flicking down to my thrusting nipples once more. I wondered what was going on today, just like Javed had suggested earlier, Amit was now offering to help me with strenuous work around the house. For some reason, I found myself glancing down at his crotch; I noticed a little pulsing throb as I noticed him looking once more at my chest. I swallowed as I took in the impressive proportions of his noticeable package. From the suggestive tone in his statement about offering to help me, I wondered if he considered fucking to be strenuous work. From the looks of that bulge in his pants, he definitely looked ready for it.

I wondered if I was going cock crazy all of a sudden, I shook my head, snapping myself out of my dizzying thoughts. “Thanks Amit…that’s so sweet of you to offer…I’ll keep that in mind…now, I’d better get this inside to my guests…” I said. “Great…just remember…if you need help with something…just call me…” Amit said and stepped back, I took a quick look at the definite swelling in his crotch. Once again, I wondered how big his cock was.  “Okay…I’ll remember that…will call you…Thanks again…” I said and closed the door and leaned against it, taking a few deep breaths to right myself.  “Oh god, what’s come over me? First that thing with Javed and now Amit…” I thought to myself, shaking my head, I made my way back to the kitchen, pizza in hand. I called the guys to the table, making sure to avoid Javed’s eyes as much as I could, as we dug into the pizzas, Basim and Nasim engaged Samir in conversation about the video game they’d been playing, much to my relief. There was nothing confrontational in their tone, and Nasim gave Samir a playful tap on the shoulder at one point, I hoped my plan was starting to work out. “I’m sorry…we don’t have much for dessert… other than ice cream…” I said once the last slice of pizza had disappeared. “Ice cream will be fine…” Javed said, once again answering for all three boys. When I nodded and went to get up, he reached out and stopped me, his big mitt accidently brushing across my breasts as he reached across my body.

“Just stay seated…Ms. Reema…you’ve done enough for us already…I’ll take care of this…” Javed said. “Oh well… Thank you Javed…the ice cream is in the freezer…” I pointed to the lower compartment on the big stainless steel fridge. “Great…No problem…do you have any comes…” Javed asked. “Uh…yes…there’s a box in the pantry…Samir can you get those…and grab the ice cream scoop too…” I said. “Sure, Didi…” Samir retrieved the cones and scoop while Javed carried two containers of ice cream to the table. “Okay…it looks like we’ve got butterscotch swirl or chocolate here…” Javed said as he picked up the scoop and looked over at me. “What’ll it be?” “Um…Chocolate please…” I replied. “That’s what I thought you’d say…good choice…” Javed effortlessly carved off a couple of scoops before handing the cone to me, he served Samir next before his two pals. He made another chocolate cone for himself, the chatter around the table quieted as we all attacked our dessert. “Mmmm…this is good…” Javed said, his broad tongue sweeping across the glistening ice cream. “How’s yours…Ms. Reema…” Javed asked. I noticed his eyes flick to my mouth as I licked the cone, the provocative look in his dark eyes sending another jolt down between my legs. “It’s good…thank you…” I said.  “It’s a nice sensation…isn’t it?” Javed asked. “Uh what’s that?” I asked his words and tone disarming me again. “The sensation…feeling you lips on the rich smooth chocolate surface…as your tongue licks all over the part that’s in your mouth…then that delightful feeling as the melting part slides off the tip onto your tongue…that rich chocolate flavor making your taste buds tingle…” Javed paused as I flushed, my eyes gazing at my gleaming cone as I listened to his words.

“And there’s nothing like that silky smooth sensation as the cool chocolate cream slides right down your throat deep into your belly…after you get that first taste…you know there’s nothing that can stop you from wanting more…” Javed could see my mouth open as I drew in a shallow breath, my lips shiny from the surface of the cone. He stared boldly at my mouth, loving the fullness of my pouty lips, knowing exactly what he wanted to put between them. “That’s the way I feel about chocolate…do you feel that way too Mr. Reema?” Javed said. He finally averted his eyes as he went back to licking his own cone, letting me compose myself. “Um…yes…I guess…I do…” I replied, reluctantly going back to eating my cone, noticing all eyes were on me, including Samir’s. I knew I’d to do something to break the sensual tension in the room. “So, what movie should we watch tonight? Any suggestions?” I asked. Basim and Nasim were about to answer before Javed put up his hand, stopping them. “I’m sorry…Ms. Reema but we won’t be able to stat…we really appreciate the pizza and ice cream…but we’ve kind of got dates tonight…right guys…” Javed said. Basim and Nasim caught the stern look in Javed’s eyes and quickly agreed. “Oh yeah…we almost forgot…” Basim said as Nasim nodded. I found myself feeling surprisingly defeated, I realized I’d been hoping the guys would actually stay, and I knew it wasn’t just for Samir’s benefit, I was enjoying the attention as well.

It was mostly Javed, but the way Basim and Nasim had looked at me through dinner made me feel excited as well, I figured it was the fact that I just wasn’t used to getting this much attention, and I felt selfish and foolish when I thought about it. “Oh well…Uh…that’s too bad…maybe another time…” I surprised myself again after listening to the tone in my voice, which sounded hopeful and almost needy. “Sure another time will be fine…” Javed replied, giving me a knowing smile as he finished his cone and got up from the table. “And of course…we’ll see you tomorrow for that swim you invited us for…if that’s still all right?” “Oh yes…of course…it’s all right…” I answered quickly again with a hopeful tone in my voice; I didn’t know what was coming over me to act that way, almost like a teenage girl. “Great…we’ll see you tomorrow then…” Javed smiled and nodded as he stood up from the table, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his phone. “Before we go…it’s probably a good idea if I put both of your phone numbers in my contact list…and have you two put mine in yours…” Javed said. “Oh yes…of course…” I said as both I and Samir gave the numbers of our individual cell phones to Javed, and then entered his name and number in ours. “Uh Samir…could you tidy up in here while I show the guys out..” I said. “Sure Didi…” Samir replied, I followed the three young guys towards the front of the house, the foyer out of view from the kitchen. Javed stopped just inside the front door and turned to his friends and said    “Now guys…give Ms. Reema a hug and a kiss to thank her…”  I was caught off guard and before I could say anything, Basim swept me up in his arms and pulled me close. My sizable breasts were being pressed against his chest; I felt his hands slide down my back to my hips as he turned his face down to mine.

Basim started out giving me a peck on the cheek but slid his lips sideways, finally alighting on my mouth, before I knew what was happening, his lips pressed firmly on mine; I was shaken by what was happening but felt myself unable to move or resist. I felt his hands cup my backside as he pulled me even closer against him, my tits mashed against his chest. “Okay…that’s good…” Javed said as he touched Basim on the shoulder, I gasped as Basim stepped back, giving me a devilish smile before turning and heading out the door that Javed had opened “Nasim…thanks Ms. Reema…” Javed said to Nasim, before I could compose myself, Nasim stepped in and replaced Basim. His long arms circling my curvy body and pulling me against him, I could feel that he was slimmer than both Javed and Basim but his body was hard and strong as he held me close. He made no attempt to kiss me on the cheek but went straight to my mouth, pressing his mouth against my warm pillowy lips; his hands also went directly to my backside pulling my midsection against his. He drew his tongue slowly along the crevice between my lips as his groin pressed against my front, I could feel a sizeable slab of flesh beneath his jeans as he pulled me close, rolling his hips against mine. “All right…all right…” Javed put his hand on Nasim’s arm and pulled him back, I was almost breathless as Nasim strode out the door, leaving me alone with Javed. Javed closed the door and turned to me, his big powerful body looming over me he said “Ms. Reema, I want to say thank you too …I think this is a good idea you have…with us getting to know Samir better…we’ve had our problems with him in the past…you know, some stuff makes us angry…we take it out on people we shouldn’t…but if we got to know both you and Samir better…I think that’s gonna be better for everyone…don’t you think we can watch out for Samir…we can kind of take care of what each other wants and needs…don’t you think so?”

I was almost dizzy and was breathing raggedly, my chest heaving beneath my tight golf shirt, I noticed Javed’s eyes going to my chest and he made no attempt to divert his hungry gaze. I was finally able to stammer out a response “I…I think that…that would be good…”  “Well good then…until tomorrow…thank you again…” Javed stepped close and wrapped his long powerful arms around me, I felt myself almost swoon as he drew me to him. I turned to face up, longingly as he brought his mouth down; I felt his breath against my cheek- hot and scintillating and then his full lips were meshing with mine. He pulled me close, my massive breasts pressed hotly against his broad powerful chest, his big hands were cupping my curvy bum, and he squeezed ever so gently, teasingly as he pulled my lower body to his. At the same time, he slid his tongue forward pressing against the line between my lips; I closed my eyes instinctively as I parted my lips, letting him in. Feeling my yield, he feathered his tongue deeper into my mouth, searching out my hot pink tongue with his own. “Ohhnn…” I moaned as he kissed me deep, his tongue pressed firmly against mine before the teasing tip explored the inside of my mouth, his big hands were holding me against him as I felt that prodigious log beneath his jeans again, only this time against my front. He rolled his hips as he kissed me, letting me feel the full length of his stiffening prick as he pressed it against my mound. I couldn’t believe how big it was as I instinctively pushed myself against him, I felt his hand slide around to the front of my body. Continuing to kiss me, he reached up and cupped my breast through my shirt, hefting and squeezing it as if testing its weight. 

“Ahhhhnnn…” I moaned into his searching mouth as a huge jolt of arousal shot through me, I could feel my pussy itching and pulsing with need. I knew I was soaking my panties but I couldn’t help the way my body was responding. And then, he was gone. “Until tomorrow…” Javed stepped back, giving me a little wink before turning on his heel and striding out the door, closing it firmly behind him. I staggered sideways until I was leaning against the wall, my heart pounding like crazy in my chest. I felt dizzy, breathless and overwhelmed by what had just happened with the three guys, I thought I should be chastising myself for what had happened. I should have been the adult in the room and put a stop to their behavior, I felt guilty about what had happened, how I’d let them all kiss and grope me but that bit of guilt didn’t alter the fact that I was now trembling with excitement- excitement and desire. Taking a few deep breaths to steady myself, I pushed back a wispy lock of hair that had fallen over my face and returned to the kitchen. “Didi are you okay? You look all flushed and a little out of breath…” Samir asked as he looked up from placing the last of the plates in the dishwasher. “Oh…I just had a bit of a dizzy spell there for a second…nothing to worry about…I’m fine…” I said as I smoothed down my skirt, feeling my legs trembling beneath. “Now did you decide what movie you’d like to watch?” I asked and joined Samir in the family room, trying to calm my racing heart. As hard as I tried, I couldn’t get rid of the images in my head, or of reliving the surprisingly pleasurable feelings that had swept over me when the guys had kissed and groped me.

More to cum
[+] 2 users Like Author's post
Like Reply
wow so hot bro... update more
Like Reply
Nice 1 bro
Like Reply
Nice going
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
continue bro
Like Reply
Its too hot... Kindly continue
Like Reply
Awesome bro...super discription...but i wont understand the meaning  some the words.. but story like this needs lot patience to write hats of bro
wating for update
[+] 1 user Likes Arjun owen MAK's post
Like Reply
(21-04-2019, 10:36 PM)Author Wrote: More to cum

Yes pls, keep it Cumming. banana

But <3 episodes and already environment for gangbang Is set.

Pls involve seduction and let her work on her own brother in front of those guys to tease them.

Finally, 4guys(brother also) and Reema sessions
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Chapter-3

But more than anything else, I thought about those cocks that had pressed against me, and how incredibly big they were, especially the massive log in Javed’s pants. My pussy felt tingly and itchy as I thought about it, thought about the young hardness of all three cocks pressing into me, and the delicious feelings of their mouths on mine as they’d kissed me. Although I knew I should feel guilty about what I was thinking, I couldn’t wait for their visit to go swimming tomorrow.  “Samir I just can’t get into watching anything tonight…I think I’ll just go to my room and read…” I said barely five minutes after Samir had played the movie. Samir realized the visit from the three bullies was playing on my mind just as much as his “No…that’s okay…I’m not into it either…I think I’ll just go on my computer for a while…” Samir replied. “Alright good…It’ll be an early night for both of us…” I said as I got up from the couch, Samir turned the lights out and followed me upstairs. The double doors to the master bedroom were closed as he made his way to his own room further down the hall, he liked that his room was the furthest from mine. It allowed him the privacy he like when he whacked off, the space between the rooms deadening any sounds that he didn’t want me to hear. He booted up his computer and was just about to open the bottom drawer of his desk to retrieve something when his phoned pinged. He looked down at the screen, surprised to see that it was a WhatsApp text from Javed: Hey what size bra does your sister wear?

Samir looked at the screen, shocked by Javed’s question. He quickly typed out his response: I have no idea. He stared at his screen after he sent it, noticing that Javed was typing a response. After a considerable amount of time a lengthy message appeared: Don’t give me no bullshit about you don’t know, I saw the look in your eyes when you were scoping out her tits at dinner. I know you’re a fucking little perv; and if I had a sister like yours, I’d be whacking off about her every day. So cut to the chase and just give me the bra size. Samir stared at the message as he started to flush, realizing Javed had seen right through him, as he sat there wondering what to do, another message popped up: You don’t want to make me mad…do you? Samir sighed as he re-read the new message. He still remembered the sore arm he’d, his fingers went to his phone: 36D. He hit the send button and waited, Javed’s response didn’t take long: Seem that wasn’t so hard. You just keep helping me out like that…we’ll be good friends. See you tomorrow. Samir had seen the way Javed and the other two had been eyeing me, like jackals ready to sweep in for the kill. He couldn’t blame them, and obviously Javed had seen him looking at me the same way, he knew I was fucking hot. He didn’t like the idea of those guys coming around like I’d suggested but if they left him alone he figured he might as well give that tutoring shit a try. Nothing else he’d done had worked maybe if they came over, sat through a few tutoring lessons while they took the opportunity to ogle me, well, that wouldn’t be so bad, would it? They’d end up going home and jerking off thinking about me, just like he did. If my presence was able to provide them with a little eye candy, Samir knew that could only be good for him. Why did Javed want to know her bra size? Just so he could think about that when he whacked off… Samir thought to himself.

Thinking about my bra size Samir started to get excited, he went to his closet and riffled around in an old bag he’d stashed there. He pulled out one of my bra and the matching panties he’d stolen from the laundry hamper two day before, he was already picturing running his tongue up the inside of those silky panties, drawing out as much of my sweet nectar as he could. I usually did laundry on Sundays so he just had to sneak it back into the basket before then. The bra set was a royal blue one, with delicate lace trim around the bra cups, the built in wire reinforcing showed the full shape of the substantial bra. He looked inside the big curving cups, seeing the whitish crusty stains from the four loads he’d already shot into it over the past two days while he’d been licking and sucking at the crotch of my panties. This was Samir’s main fantasy, the one that drove him crazy- eating out his sister’s perfect pussy for hours. This is what Samir dreamed of more than anything else, servicing me orally, bringing me to orgasm after orgasm. He loved everything about me, from my black hair and pretty face to my massive 36D tits, from my slim waist and sensually flared hips, to my curvy bums and fully creamy thighs, all the way down to my knees, toned calves, and slender ankles. Even my little feet were sexy, but he knew it was that mysterious pussy hidden beneath my clothes that he’d spend all his time worshipping. He went back to his computer and opened a picture folder he kept hidden deep in his files. It showed numerous thumbnails of me in white bikini, I’d worn it last weekend and he’d taken the pictures from his bedroom window, using a zoom lens. The white bikini emphasized my huge tits spectacularly and the tiny V-shaped bottom hugged my curvy bum teasingly. He set four of the pictures side by side on his computer, satisfied with his whacking material for this session he started whacking.

When I came to my room, I stripped off my clothes, feeling my huge tits breathe a sigh of relief as they spilled forth from my overflowing bra, the heavy spheres settling down and out over the full breadth of my chest, my nipples were hard and I knew it was from the kisses and groping the guys had given me on the way out. I pulled off my panties and held them before me, soaked- absolutely soaked, my rich womanly scent drifted into my sense, inflaming my aroused libido even more. I pulled out my dildo, my hands running over the six inch length, knowing from what I’d felt pressed against me that Javed was much bigger. I throw myself on the bed and plunged the cock-shaped slab of rubber deep into my slippery trench. I slid the six inches of rubber slab back and forth in my steaming twat, I came quickly; the muscles on the insides on my thighs were quivering like plucked guitar strings as wave after wave of ecstasy flowed through me. I propped up against the headboard on a stack of pillows, I reached down with my free hand and slid it over my shaved mound, my fingertips reaching the protruding nodule of my clit and my nipples were just as sensitive if not more. Soon I was on the verge of the second orgasm. When I was teenager I found out that I was able to climax just as easily by having my tits sucked on as having my pussy stimulated. It was that sensitivity that had allowed me to have what I referred to as a mini climax when Javed had been rubbing himself against my backside in the kitchen. My mind had been sent spinning by his illicit behavior and I’d become excited, my aroused brain had taken hold of my trigger-like libido and set it off as I’d felt the protrusion of his big cock pressing against my bum. The mini climax had swept over me, sending those delicious tingling sensations shooting through my body.

The second one followed on the heels of the first as I touched my swollen clit; I gushed all over my hand and knew I’d to wash the sheets. With my fingers idly toying with my slippery pussy lips I lay there wondering what Javed had thought when I’d climaxed when he’d been pressed against me. He must have known, my body was trembling and quivering beneath him as the little bolts of lightning pulsed through every sensitive nerve ending. He’d acted like it was nothing, but he had to have know…hadn’t he? As the euphoria of my second consecutive orgasm subsided, I realized how silly I was being. These were just boys the same age of my brother 18; they were just being friendly when they thanked me by kissing me and holding me close but at least they’d been nice to Samir, which is what my idea had been all about, if it took me being nice to them too far to stop bullying my little brother, I could easily do that. I’d do whatever it took to make sure my little brother felt safe and happy. With my mind settled down, I took a shower; I loved my big en-suite bathroom, with the huge glass-walled shower with multiple shower heads. I stood under the shower, letting the hot stinging pellets rain down on me. I grabbed the big bar of soap and lathered my hands before washing my breasts, my foamy hands sliding all over the massive guns. My nipples came alive under my fingertips, I made myself stop, knowing that with my level of sensitivity I’d have myself overheated in no time. Reluctantly I released them, sighing as my hands mover over the rest of my body, when I was finished, I towel-dried my long hair and tossed my head from side to side the damp locks failing about my shoulders as I combed my fingers through it.  

I went to one of my dresser drawers where I kept my lingerie, wondering what to wear to bed tonight. I selected an emerald-green chemise, the hem and bra cups trimmed in delicate white lace, it was very feminine and I loved the feel of the cool green satin against my skin. I checked myself in the full length mirror adjusting my girls in the smooth satin cups. The triangular shaped pieces of satin that covered each breast were stretched tightly over the heavy mounds, emphasizing my protruding nipples. I puffed up some of the pillows I’d stacked against the headboard and thought “This is for Samir. It’s going to work our okay with those guys for him…they just need some care and understanding. They seem to be nicer than I expected. Deep down I’m sure they’re quite nice. I’m sure they’re good guys. They just need a little understanding, considering what they have to go through every day. I can do that and it’ll help both them and Samir”  After making my mind, I grabbed the latest bestseller I was reading and settled into bed, hoping the book would take my mind off the things I’d been thinking. It worked and within a few minutes I was totally engrossed in what I was reading all that changed around 10:45 when my cell phone I’d placed on my bedside table pinged, indicating a text. “Who can that be at this time of night?” I thought to myself as I reached for my phone, I was surprised to see the name Javed on my screen, I opened the message: Ms. Reema…I’m sorry to disturb you so late…but it’s important…can we talk to you for a minute…we’re right outside in your driveway.  “What the heck?” I thought and got out of bed and hurried over peeking out between the blinds.

I saw the shadowed shape of Javed’s bike in the driveway, the moonlight glinting off the dark paint; I looked again at the message. He had said it was important; perhaps one of them was hurt, maybe they’d been in some kind of accident and one of them got injured and they were turning to me for help. I thought my fingers flew over the keypad on my phone: Okay…I’ll be down in a minute. I hit the send button and then reached for my heavy white terry cloth robe I’d thrown over the easy chair in the corner of the room. I cinched it tight making sure my sexy nightie was well covered, for some reason, I felt compelled to check myself in the mirror. I reached up and fluffed up my black hair until it looked nice, framing my pretty face handsomely.  I went down the stairs as quietly as I could not wanting to disturb Samir, I turned the light on inside the front entryway and slowly opened the door. As soon as the silver of light illuminated the porch, I saw the shape of three dark silhouettes move towards the house. I recognized the outline of Javed’s broad muscular torso leading the way, the other two guy right behind him. “Javed, what is it? Is someone hurt?” I asked, standing in the doorway to block their way, I could see the faces of all three now and none of them looked the worse for wear. “Not really …No” Javed replied his eyes looking past me inside the house. “But it’s important…we need your advice on something… I promise we’ll only take a few minutes of your time…it’s important…” He gestured over my shoulder to the interior of the house. I saw the look of concern on all of their faces and I felt sorry for them. “Okay…but you have to be quiet…I think Samir’s asleep…” I said in a hushed whisper, opening the door wider and stepping to the side.  

Javed gave the others a quick glance and I thought I saw the flicker of something in his dark eyes. “Okay…we’ll be quiet. Maybe if we could just sit at the kitchen table and talk…we’ll be out here in no time…” Javed said. I led the way and the three guys followed, I turned the light on over the table and sat down at the end, Javed taking a seat to my left while Nasim sat immediately to my right with Basim in the seat next to him. The table sat six, with the chair next to Javed and the one at the opposite me vacant. I noticed they all looked at my chest as they sat down, causing me to glace that way myself. My robe had gaped open a bit revealing the uppers swells of my tits, I tried to make it look casual as I pulled the robe closed. “So what’s wrong? What do you need to talk to me about?” I asked my voice was even and hushed as I looked at each of them in turn before settling on Javed, who I knew would do the talking for all of them “Well…you know how we told we’d to leave because we’d dates tonight?” Javed paused as I nodded “It didn’t go well…that’s what we wanted to talk to you about…”  I looked quickly at the other, who nodded solemnly in affirmation of what Javed had said “What do you mean it didn’t go well…and why would you want to talk to me about it?” I asked. “You’re not like any of the girls we know…Ms. Reema…you’re a sophisticated, beautiful lady who although we haven’t known you very long we respect…” Javed paused, noticing that I was somewhat surprised by his words, my face letting him know I appreciated what he was saying even if it had caught me unawares. “The girls in our neighborhood are nothing like you…we just can’t figure out why they act the way they do…we wanted to talk to you…to see if you would have any idea…why they act like that…do you think you could help us?”

“What…what did they do?” I asked Javed. “Well…this is something we couldn’t talk to the girls in our neighborhood… but we felt maybe we could talk to you…” Javed paused again before I nodded for him to continue “The girls…the girls we were with…they…uh….they kind of left us high and dry…you know…they kind of led us on and then…well, they didn’t follow through with anything…”  Javed could see the light go on in my eyes as I understood what he was talking about. “Why …why do girls act that way? Do you also act that way…Ms. Reema…” “Well, I don’t know what to say… Javed…I don’t know these girls…I don’t know how they feel about you guys…I do know that a lot of girls can act that way…maybe they’re a bit curious…nervous and shy at the same time…I know it mustn’t seem very nice…but you have to realize that they’re just young and unsure of themselves…” I replied. Javed nodded taking in my explanation “Yeah… you might be right…but girls like you…they don’t act like that? They wouldn’t do something like that?” Javed said, I realized I may have gotten myself a bit of pickle with what I’d just said. “Well…that’s not exactly what I’m saying…I think you have to look at each person individually…it’s really hard to say what’s going on in those girls mind…” I replied. “But it’s so frustrating for us…when this kind of thing happens…it makes us angry…right guys?” Javed looked over at his two buddies who had noticeable scowls on their faces.

“Fucking right…” Nasim said, shaking his head angrily. “See how ticked off he is…when stuff like this happens…it’s not good…and when we get angry…we kind of lash out…we end up taking out our anger on other people…” Javed said and sat back slightly in his chair and turned his eyes towards the stairs letting me know he was talking about ‘people’ like Samir. “And I don’t think any of us wants to see what might happen if we become even angrier…right?” I met Javed’s eyes, seeing both the frustration and the anger lurking inside and yes I could see the caring in them at the same time “No…Uh…we don’t want to see that happen…I can see how upset all of you are…but it’ll be okay…” I replied. “How’s it going to be okay…Ms. Reema that girl Nasim was out with…she was a total tease…and now Nasim’s in a bad way…” Javed gestured across the table to his friend and continued “Show her…Nasim…” I could only watch, totally aghast as Nasim stood up beside me and quickly undid his pants, unbuttoned and unzipped; he reached into his underwear and pulled out his cock, pointing it right at me. It was rock hard and big, bigger that my boyfriend’s and bigger than any I could remember seeing. The broad mushroom head looked engorged with blood and angry.  

More to cum
[+] 2 users Like Author's post
Like Reply
owwoooooo great update brother .
Like Reply
Nice update continue pls
Like Reply
Very nice but please dont let us hang in middle... Plz end updates with end of event that has been started...
And thanks...
Like Reply
update bro
Like Reply
update bro plzzz
Like Reply
Chapter- 4

I sat there, my eyes wide in amazement as the young guy took a leisurely stroke along the substantial length of his steely cock, causing the wet red eye at the tip to glisten as a surge of pre-cum pulsed to the surface. “Oh my God…” I said to myself, wondering what was happening right in front of me, I finally was able to pull my eyes away from the lewd spectacle and turned to Javed, as if seeking his help “What? What’s going on?” “We just want you to see what those girls have done…we thought…we thought maybe you could just give Nasim…you know…a hand…help him out a little bit… so he doesn’t feel frustrated…and especially so he doesn’t get angry…” Javed flicked his head towards the stairs once more, his intent obvious. I gulped, but found myself drawn to the spellbinding cock mere inches away from me. My eyes turned back as Nasim took a step closer, his hand still slowly stroking back and forth, the dewy drop of pre-cum was growing and it started to distend downwards, dangling from the tip of his throbbing cock. “Just help him out a little…Ms. Reema…you can see what a bad way he’s in…I’m sure if you just…you know…use your hand…it’ll only take a minute or two…” Javed said that soft lulling tone in his voice again, I was torn I knew in my heart I should tell them to leave immediately to get the hell out of my house, but part of me was fearful of how they might respond-what they might do to Samir…maybe not today…maybe not tomorrow...

The thought of what these guys might do to my brother Samir made me shudder, but another part of me was well… sinfully aroused. I couldn’t deny that itchy tingling between my legs as I stared at Nasim’s cock, the young powerful slab of meat throbbing just inches away. I could smell it, it wasn’t the dirty smell of a sweaty boy-it was the alluring earthy fragrance of a grown man’s powerful cock. I hadn’t expected it but it had been so long since I’d been with a man that I found the scent intoxicating, it was reaching into my senses and setting me afire with every breath it sent a pulsing rush of blood right to my needy cunt. I finally turned my gaze back to Javed, and knew behind my warm brown eyes he could see the dilemma I was having, the angles and devils battling within me. I reached a decision and said “Okay…but just this one time… all right?” “Of course…like I said Me. Reema…we hate to bother you…we wouldn’t expect anything more…” Javed quickly replied as he slowly shook his head from side to side. “Right guys?” Basim nodded in agreement while Nasim looked down at me, his eyes pleading with me “Please Ms. Reema…would you help me…I really need to get off… I feel so backed up that my balls are just killing me…” Too dumbstruck by what I was going to do to even speak, I reached forward tentatively, my slender fingers reaching towards the pulsing column of flesh, my pink nails looking teasingly sinful as they got closer to the throbbing shaft.

Nasim had stopped stroking it and removed his hand totally, but the thrusting shaft lifted skyward at a sharp angle, bobbing enticingly with each beat of his young heart. I could feel the heat of it as my fingers got close and then I slid them around the centre of the shaft, closing my hand over the stiff throbbing cock. Like always when my fingers closed around a hard cock, I was amazed at how something could feel so intensely hard and yet so velvety soft at the same time. I squeezed and felt his cock throb back against me, the warmth transferring from his engorged cock into my tiny hand. My fingers didn’t come anywhere near to closing against the heel of my hand, his cock was just too big around but to me it felt wonderful. So big…so hard…so powerful I slowly pumped upwards, watching the wet hole at the tip gape open as another slimy gob of pre-cum oozed forth. “Oh god…that’s it…that’s so good…” Nasim moaned, I flicked my eyes up as the young man closed his eyes and tilted his head back surrendering himself to the luxurious sensations of my stroking hand.  “Don’t make a mess Nasim…stand closer to the table…shoot it on there…” I heard Javed say, his voice seeming to come through an illicit fog before reaching my ears. Nasim shuffled forward slightly, his thighs close to the edge of the dark walnut table.

My hand stayed on his cock as he moved, never missing a beat as I really started to stroke Nasim’s surging cock feeling like an iron bar beneath my hand. Pre-cum was flowing steadily out of him now, drooling down and making a greasy puddle that glistened on the table, I stared at the shiny cock-sap feeling my breathing becoming short and raspy as I got more excited. My hand pumped more vigorously, the leading edge of my hand going back and forth over the pronounced ridge of his corona with each delicious stroke. “Oh my god…I’m getting close…Ms. Reema your hand is so fucking good….” Nasim looked down, his eyes going to my chest, my arm movements had caused my robe to gape open, giving him a perfect view right down into my deep dark cleavage. “I….I…ooohhhh…Ffffffffuuuucccccccckkkkkkk….” Nasim groaned loudly as he started to shoot. From the side, I saw the hole at the tip yawn open as it filled with a milky gob for second before a long white rope spewed forth, reaching almost to the other side of the table. I kept pumping and a second milky ribbon rifled across the table, landing next to the first one in a glistening streak. Awestruck by the lewd display, I could only watch open-mouthed as my hand continued to jack away at his spewing cock, ropes and wads of thick cum raining down on my table. 

I was shocked by how much cum Nasim was ejaculating, his pulsating cock shooting again and again, my table spackled from side to side with glistening wads of baby batter but I never stopped pumping, my sliding hand coaxing out as much of his spunk as I could. “Oh my god…that was amazing…” Nasim said as he finally finished, the last few drops of oozing cum down onto the near edge of the table his words break me out of the spellbinding trance I’d been under while jacking him off. I drew my hand back from his spent cock, my eyes glued to the gleaming mess of milky cum on my table. “Watching that’s got me all fired up now…” Basim said as he pulled Nasim back and stepped right next to me, before I’d a chance to realize what was happening Basim had his pants undone and whipped out his cock. “Aaahh” I gave a sharp intake of breath as I looked at the throbbing cock before me. It was rock hard and the big mushroom cap was enflamed that it looked like it was going to blow right off the long veiny stalk and like Nasim it was big-big and thick and so vigorously hard that I could almost feel the youthful power coming right off his throbbing cock. “Come on Ms. Reema… could you help me out too…I think it will only take a few strokes to get me off too…” Basim asked presenting his big cock to me like a prize at the state fair.  I looked up into Basim’s pleading eyes and then for some reason I didn’t understand, I looked over at Javed as if needing his permission to go ahead.

The young black man gave me a soft smile as he looked me in the eye while at the same time nodding towards his friend’s needy cock. “It’s all right…go ahead…” I slowly turned my head back towards the massive cock that was right at eye level, I could see that like Nasim, Basim’s pubic hair had all been shaved off. Not only did it seem more risqué and exciting for some reason, it also made their cocks look bigger-not that either of them needed any help in that regard. Both cocks were bigger than any I’d in my whole life, I’d a number of cocks buried inside me while studying and staying alone for two years in Bengaluru, but none of those were as big as either of these two guys and they were both definitely much longer and thicker my boyfriend. Looking at the big hard cock before me, the veiny shaft throbbing and pulsing magnetically, I found my mouth watering, my saliva glands starting to work overtime. At the same time, I felt that telltale itchiness between my legs and I knew my pussy was dripping wet already.  As if of its own accord, my hand reached forward, my slender fingers circling around the meaty shaft. I drew in a sharp breath, feeling the hardness beneath my palm as my fingers closed. It was even thicker around than Nasim’s and it looked longer maybe an inch or so longer and so fucking hard. I felt a pulsing in my itchy twat as my hand squeezed lovingly, feeling the power pulsing through his rigid cock as it tried to pull itself upward from my clutching grasp.

Once I’d a good fist-full of cock, Basim let go his hands going to his hips as he flexed them forward, his thrusting erection pointing out over the table. “Mmmm….” I was surprised that a warm purr emanated from my throat as my hand moved rhythmically back and forth but the sound was not lost on the boys, and as Javed looked at each of his pals, a quiet grin appeared on all of their faces. “That’s it Ms. Reema…give Basim what he needs…” Javed said it that low hypnotic voice of his. My eyes were fixated on the throbbing slab of muscle beneath my fingers as I continued to pump my hand, my rhythmic strokes quickly bringing Basim to the delirious brink of ecstasy. The methodic movements of my arm had caused my cinched robe to loosen even more, with the swells of my breasts now almost totally on display, the cups of the satin chemise shining sensuously from the light over the dining room table. Basim looked down at my huge tits, the cups of the emerald green chemise overflowing with mounds of warm-looking-tit flesh, he could see the protrusion of my sizable nipples against the front of the shiny fabric the buds of stiff flesh causing teasing shadows to fall on the garment. That was all it took to send him over the edge. “Oh fuck…here it comessssss….” Basim gasped under his breath as he started to shoot a long milky strand rocketed almost to the other side of the table, the gooey ribbon landing with an audible splat.   

“Mmmm…” I heard myself unconsciously give off another little moan as I kept stroking, the powerful cock bucking beneath my grasp. A second, and then a third white rope spewed forth adding to the mess that was already littering my table. I kept pumping and Basim kept shooting wads and strands of thick cum flying everywhere, I watched as the yawning eye at the tip seemed to flex time and again, launching milky ropes of semen one after the other onto the table. Finally, the last pearly gobs oozed forth and I found myself flicking the drooling tip towards the table, the final vestiges of his ejaculation joining the rest as the shiny web connecting his potent seed to the end of his cock got thinner and thinner before breaking the heavy distended gob falling onto the table.  “Oh shit…that was fantastic Ms. Reema…” Basim said as he pulled his spent cock out of my hand and stuffed it back into his pants. My hand felt surprisingly empty and I looked at my curled fingers curiously feeling that there was now something missing. “Wow…I’m really sorry about your table…it looks like the boys really made a mess…but at least it didn’t get on the floor...” Javed’s voice brome me out of my reverie and I followed his gaze to the table, the dark walnut surface a mess of glistening milky-white cum that spread from one side to the other, gobs and strands of thick cloudy semen laid out in a bizarre mosaic. In a daze, I found myself responding “No…that…that’s good…” “Well…thank you for taking care of them…I guess we better go…I think we’ve already overstayed our welcome…” Javed said as he shifted slightly in his chair, turning so his crotch was visible to me. 

He didn’t move right away and I found my gaze automatically going to his package, that noticeable bulge I’d felt against my backside earlier once more clearly on display. “Fuck that looks so fucking big…” I thought to myself, my hand felt itchy with need, as if I’d expected him to want the same as the other guys. I saw a throbbing beneath his jeans and found my hand flexing open and closed automatically trying to picture what I knew must be a tremendous cock that could fill my tiny hand. My mouth was watering and my heart was fluttering as I slowly looked up into his mesmerizing dark eyes. Javed could see the look of wanton lust in my brown eyes and he saw more than that, there was a pleading look in them as well that made him smile inside. Not just that I secretly loved what I was doing but that I wanted more and that meant more from him-right now.  Javed had fucked many girls in his neighborhood but I was different. I was in a whole different league than any of the girls he’d come across both literally and figuratively. I’d a gorgeous face any movie star would envy, and a body that any man of any age and any woman would die for. My perfect hourglass figure emphasized every flowing curve and enticing valley, I was curvy in all the right places with a trim waist, flared hips and round bum cheeks that looked like they could bounce on a bed all night long. And then those tits, those huge fucking tits that stretched my top almost to the tearing point, big round and perfectly shaped. They looked nice and heavy, just the way he liked; it made Javed’s fingers itch at the thought of getting his hands on them. He’d seen the desire for black cock in my eyes. 

He’d sensed a slightly submissive side to me as well, lurking beneath the façade I’d originally put forward of a lady who had it all together and under control. Both he and I knew that was just a front, that deep down I needed someone to take control, to fulfill all those nasty submissive fantasies I kept hidden deep in my psyche, fantasies that would eventually come to the surface and need to be satisfied. From his personal experience, Javed knew it was something I couldn’t deny and he planned on being there when I came to that realization, even if he had to help me come to that decision by leading me to it. He was more than willing to share me with his two friends, with a girl built like me there was definitely enough to go around. And now, I’d that look in my eye that he’d seen before, a hungry craving for cock. His buddies had given me the appetizer and now it was up to Javed to give me the main course. With that begging look in my gorgeous brown eyes, he decided to save me any potential embarrassment by waiting for me to make a move, by waiting for me to ask for what we both knew I wanted. He stood up and watched as my eyes followed his protruding crotch as he moved around to where Basim had just been standing. Javed slowly slid his hand down the front of his body, his palm rubbing teasingly over the prominent bulge before he searched out his swollen cock beneath his jeans, his fingers circling around the long tube of flesh through the denim fabric. He kept his eyes on my face seeing it flush as he squeezed his massive cock, letting me see how thick it was.

“Do you think you could help me out too…” Javed said, mesmerized by the closeness of his gigantic cock, I could only nod. Javed smiled to himself as he saw my pink tongue unconsciously slip out and circle my mouth, making my soft full lips shine wetly. He reached down and pulled up his tight T-shirt, showing off the defined muscles of his abs, he undid the button of his low-slung jeans and then slowly, teasingly slowly, drew down his zipper. Javed could see the tiny beads of perspiration on my brow as I waited in anticipation, lustfully eager to see the huge cock I knew he’d for me. He turned slightly towards me as he drew the flaps of his jeans open, letting me see the thick tree-trunk like root of his cock, I was watching intently as he slid his hand into the opening and wrapped his big hand around the burgeoning shaft. I watched as if in a trance, as he slowly drew it upwards the big mushroom head finally clearing the opening as he presented it to me. “Oh my god…” I uttered under my breath as my eyes opened wide, Nasim and Basim exchanged a knowing glance. They’d seen this reaction from girls to their friend’s gigantic cock many times before and it never got old. I felt dizzy as I looked at Javed’s enormous cock, it wasn’t fully hard and yet it was already bigger than the other two boys who each had been bigger than any cock I’d had inside me previously. I could see the intricate trance work of veins winding their way up the smooth shaft, sending white-hot blood to the swollen purple crown. I watched as the broad flared helmet grew right before my eyes as the impressive shaft expanded and lifted, the pink eye starting to point upwards, It bobbed hypnotically with each powerful beat of his heart, the long black column of flesh extending further away from his body at the same time the glorious contoured helmet swelled up even bigger.

Unlike the other guys he’d released his huge cock from his grasp as soon as he’d taken it out of his pants and left it free as it continued to rise on its own, the sinfully arousing sight making my mouth water as my eyes remained locked on the enticing spectacle.    

More to cum
[+] 1 user Likes Author's post
Like Reply