Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
Story :- THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

Written by venkygeethu
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

This incident happened when I was working in a Private school as an English teacher in the outskirts of chennai. The incidents that I am going to post is all that happened in reality and when I post this happenings I feel like going back to those days and cherish through out my life. Hope you will enjoy it. The incidents that I am posting may be little big and I will try to update whenever I get time. Will see you soon friends...
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

I am Arun tall and fair and unmarried in our school there were above 2000 students and around 50 staff. I was teaching English for 10 and 12 standard students. Among them Balu was studying 10 and was good in all subjects and he hoped to get District rank. His mom Buvana also worked in the same school she was teaching tamil and she looked little plummy and attractive. By nature I was shy and never indulge in conversation with lady staff and students. In my home I was the only son and my parents were leaving in village. I stayed in a house near the school and it was enough for me to stay and I cooked myself for my appetite. Though I had shyness towards women I always longed to have sex but was scared. So when everything was going well on day Buvana miss approached me and asked about Balu's progress in English I told he was good but makes many mistakes in grammar part she was worried and she badly needed him to get high marks in Board Exams and requested me to take extra care on him I too accepted and told her that I will make him get good marks in English. During our talk I secretly watched her juicy lips and sharp nose and my cock started to get erect. Then she went away while going I observed her back which made me shed my precum,..........
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

so days went by without anything special, I was very much concerned about my subject and exams were nearing, revision tests were conducted, in the next test also Balu did badly in grammar section after seeing his paper Buvana approached me and insisted me to tuition for him but I was always bored about taking tuitions and I don't take tuitions in order to keep myself free from the tight schedule. So I told her that I can help him to correct his mistakes in school hours itself but cant take tuitions. She requested me again and again but I was stubborn in my decision and I told her I could suggest some other person for tuition but she denied it. Then next few days she did not meet me but again on friday she insisted me and told that her husband was ready to pay any amount for my tuitions but I cleared her that money was not the matter but I wanted to keep my self free since I have to cook after going to my room. She even suggested me to have my supper in her home but I never accepted it . she was very much sad and went away. Then the next day she came to me and gave her cellphone and told me to talk I don't know who was at the other end she told that it was her husband and he wanted to speak to me.He spoke to me in a requesting manner and repeatedly requested me to take class for his son and speech made me accept and finally I agreed and Buvana was very happy to hear and I had no choice but to take class Balu...
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

I had no choice but to take class Balu...Buvana asked if she should send Balu to my room for tuition or If I would come to their home I was very shy and reserved so I insisted her to send him to my room, Finally Balu started coming for classes from that Monday. He would come at 5 pm after school and leave at 7 pm. Usually his Dad would come to pick him as their house was little far away and moreover it was heavy traffic in those evening hours. Balu's Dad was very friendly and jovial and he spoke so freely to me he thanked me for talking class for his son He was working as a Sales Executive in a private concern and travels a lot, in those days when he is in outstations Buvana would come to pick Balu in her scooty, While she comes she usually wears chudidar. It was really amazing to watch her in those tight chudi and sometimes leggins and short chudi, When she or her husband come to pick Balu I would serve them coffee at first they avoided saying It must be a problem for me but later they accepted and Balu's Dad would say that My coffee is better than his wife's. So everything was going fine and Balu also was improving a lot in grammar and he was very intelligent, since it was the month of December it was cold in those evenings and when Buvana comes to pick Balu she accepted coffee and she became
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

when Buvana comes to pick Balu she accepted coffee and she became very friendly and spoke so freely to me like her husband they were a matching couple both in appearance and manners. as days passed when Buvana comes to pick Balu she herself go to my kitchen and prepare coffee for both of us and she used to ask me why I did not get married as I was nearing my thirties. I shyly say that my parents are looking for a match and she would say "Say what kind of match you need I will find for you"I would simply smile and never answer she would tease me when I am shy. In my mind I would say a woman like you must be my partner,

Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

In my mind I would say a woman like you must be my partner, Days went like this there was a great improvement in Balu’s studies and even improvement in me while talking with Buvana. I would give some exercises for Balu and chat with Buvana she also liked my company and she found myself improving a lot in talking freely with her. She would say that her husband had told that I was very reserved but now she found myself very talkative and jovial. She even insisted me to call her as Buvana as she was 2 years younger to me and even hated to be called as miss even after school hours. I accepted it and agreed to call her Buvana but in turn she should not call me Sir and must call me by name she agreed smilingly, so days went by One a an unexpected thing happened, While coming to pick Balu Buvana met with a small accident on her way to my room she collided with a cyclist and there was a small injury on her elbow and knee. Balu and I were worried but she told nothing serious I told her to ring her husband but she said nothing to worry and her husband was in Trichy on business trip, I told her to apply some medicine that I had in my first aid kit she applied it and her face reaction on applying the medicine showed that it was burning. Then after finishing the class she was about to leave I told her that it was not good for her to ride the scooty once again and told her that I would drop them in their home in my bike as the scooty was also damaged a little bit she agreed hesitatingly and I started my bike behind me Balu sat and then Buvana sat and after following her indications we reached her house which was around 5 km away from my house, It was a single house far away from the neighbours all the houses in that area were far away from one and another. She greeted me inside her house opening the door with the key. I parked the bike in the front and entered their house. Balu went inside his room and Buvana invited me and made me to sit in the hall and she went to kitchen I told her nothing needed only water is enough but she was not listening my words she insisted me to take supper with them and then go I had no choice but to sit and watch the television , She was preparing something I switched off the tv and started to move around the house to see all the places, It was a normal house with a big hall two bed rooms ,a store room , kitchen and a pooja room. The house was very neat with some decoration and I observed all the wall hangings and finally entered the kitchen door talking to Buvana She was sitting down in the floor and kneading dough for preparing chappathis as she had already injury on her elbow and knee it was very difficult for her to do the work I went near her and asked her why did she make herself uncomfortable and suggested to help her she never agreed but I grabbed the vessel and sat on the floor saying nothing difficult but hesitated saying that I am a guest should not do this I told her that there is nothing wrong in it as I cook in my room on my own I started to knead the dough and she finally allowed me and she started to prepare potato kuruma now I was sitting on the floor and I observed her she was now in the same chudithar and only difference is she had taken off her duppatta now I had a full view of those ripe mangoes she turned towards to gas and was concerned with her cooking I saw her white chudi top revealed her black bra and I could see her ass this made my cock to raise I controlled it and made it lay between my thighs not revealing she was cooking and talking to me she told that my wife must be lucky as I know cooking and also complained that her husband knows only boiling water which means cooking to him, we laughed at her joke and Balu came inside the kitchen to drink water and found me sitting on the floor and doing cooking and worriedly spoke to his mom why do you make sir to do this work to which she replied that it was me `````who did it to which I affirmatively answered saying nothing is a problem you go and do your home work he agreed and went out I again spoke to her and observed her, she was speaking to me and doing the work without knowing that I was watching her inch by inch, Now I started to do the chappathi with the chappathi roller and placed one by one on the paper that was kept near Buvana now started to keep the dosa tava then came the most exciting thing she came towards me and bent down to take the chappathi as she was not putting her duppatta the cleavage was very clearly visible the black bra with those two globes made me mad and I stopped my speech and there was a shiver in my spine watching so closely at her cleavage, she did not realise that I was watching but she kept on speaking in the same manner, Then after finishing everything there was a phone call and it was her husband she brought the mobile to the kitchen and spoke to him with doing the work I watched her smiling face the juicy lips her spreaded hair those sharp twin towers pointed nose everything made me crazy and did not concentrate on her speech and finally she came towards me to give the mobile to speak she again made me mad show her cleavage bending down. I controlled myself and spoke to her husband he thanked me for bringing his wife and son home and also for the first aid and asked if his wife was ok or was there any big injury he even requested me to take her to doctor and give a tt injection to which I agreed and handed over the phone to Buvana.
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

Thanks friends for your comments Here is the continuation............

I controlled myself and spoke to her husband he thanked me for bringing his wife and son home and also for the first aid and asked if his wife was ok or was there any big injury he even requested me to take her to doctor and give a tt injection to which I agreed and handed over the phone to Buvana. After that we had supper and I told her that we need to go the doctor she told not needed now she was fine but I told that Hubby would feel bad about me if I don’t take her and compelled her to come she said it was already late and how I would go back home I told her that I would manage and told her to get ready and this time she told her son to sit and do the homework and she would go to the doctor with me to which he agreed she went inside the bed room and after some time she came with the same dress with duppatta and combed her hair and applied some powder on her face then we both were ready to go to the doctor she called Balu and informed him that she and me were going to the doctor and would return soon and told him to lock the door and not open until we return .He said ok and I went to start my bike she followed me. This time I was very much ready to enjoy the ride as only she was going to sit and Balu is not coming. After starting the bike she sat on the pillion and we moved towards the clinic which was 3 kms away. I rode slowly and acted to behave as a gentleman not to touch her but my inner mind was willing to feel her body. Once or twice her boobs touched my back when I applied brake.We reached the clinic and there was a heavy crowd she insisted that we can go back but I compelled her to wait and told that I had promised her husband to take to the clinic. We were given token No.14 and finally when we were called in the time was 9.15pm she was worried about Balu as he was alone I consoled her saying he is bold enough to be alone. The doctor made some observations and she was taken in and TT injection was injected she came back with a painful face I paid the doctor fee and for the medicine she denied it but I forcefully gave the money and we started to go back she told that the injection was very painful I told her to rub it not knowing that the injection was put on her ass she said mm and finally we reached home at 10.30 Balu was sleeping and we had to wait for a few minutes as he sleepily opened the door after our continuous knocking of the door………
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

We entered the house Balu straight away went inside his room to continue his deep sleep I asked her some water and I was ready to leave but she went inside the room and was waiting for her to come to say good night and leave after 10 minutes she came back wearing a blue nightie which exposed her full structure. When she came I said that I am leaving she told that it was too late why can’t I stay here and go in the morning I too liked the idea but I didn’t like to take a chance so early and I said I can manage and bid her good night and also told her that Balu need not come to my room for tuitions as it would be difficult for her to pick him up and more over her scooty was in my place so I myself would come to their house to take classes to which she thankfully agreed with a wide smile then I left the place thinking of all the happenings and reached my room and masturbated thinking of her boobs and ass and finally slept.

Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

The next day I got up soon and went to school and concentrated in my work. I saw Buvana in school she never showed any sign of speaking to me she just greeted good morning sir and I too responded good morning miss and she wore a pink saree with matching blouse without revealing much of her body.I wondered whether the same Buvana was at home dressed in a different manner At lunch time when no one was around I asked her how was her health and how did she come to school. She replied that she was fine and she came by auto. I told her that I would come in the evening in her scooty and give her. She said ok and left towards her class room. Then I was engaged in my classes and at 4.30 the bell rang I took my bike and went home. Then I had shower and had my tea and at 6pm I took Buvana’s scooty and went to her house. Due to previous day’s accident the handbar of the scooty was little turned and so I straight away went to the workshop to get it repaired as there were many two wheelers for repair it took some time for them to repair it in the mean time I rang up to Buvana and informed about the problem and said that I would come a little bit late, she felt very much and asked sorry because of her I had to wait in the workshop I told her not to mind it and at 7.30 the scooty was ready I rode it to her house and reached at 7.45 pm. When I rang the bell Balu opened the door and greeted me good evening sir. I responded him and went in and sat in the sofa. Buvana was doing something in the kitchen and spoke to me from there as Balu was there she called me Arun sir please sit I will come in a minute. Ok Buvana miss I told and Balu came with his books and started to do the grammar exercises that I taught in school.I cleared some doubts and was involved in explaining the doubts in the mean time Buvana came there with coffee in her hand when she kept the cup on the table I was about to see her but a shocking sight came in front. She just bent in front of me to keep the coffee cup not noticing me I just saw the wonderful sight. She was wearing a white nightie without a bra inside when she bent I had a full view of her beautiful boobs the white mangoes with pink areolas and poking nipples were dangling inside according to her move I was wonder struck and could speak any thing then then she sat in the chair opposite to me and spoke smilingly. She thanked me and felt sorry for troubling me Then recovering myself I told her not to mention it and she told me to take coffee as it turn cold I took it and started to sip asking her where is her hubby. She replied that he was still in trichy and would come only two days after. Then I asked about the injury she told that everything was fine and she did not feel any pain in the meantime Balu finished the exercise but he made many mistakes. I explained to him once again and gave few more sentences for doing. Buvana excused and went to the kitchen to prepare supper and the time was nearly 9 and I finished the classes and was about to leave.

Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

I called Buvana and said I am leaving but she said come on Arun have supper and go I said its ok but she insisted me to have the supper as it was late and I have to cook after going to room, I said why do you trouble yourself by making supper every day to which she said it’s not a trouble by the time her cell rang she smilingly asked me to sit and went to attend the phone it was her hubby and they spoke and I was secretly watching her she spoke to her hubby about me and also told that I was coming to their house to take classes and even the repair work that had been done for the scooty and also told that I was ready to leave without having supper and then handed over the mobile to me I don’t know what to speak her husband greeted me and thanked me once again for coming to their house for taking classes and also the repair work for the scooty and suggested me to take supper to which I couldn’t deny and I accepted and handed over the mobile to Buvana, she went in saying one minute and called me and Balu for supper inside the kitchen we sat on the dining chair and she served dosa and chutney it was very tasty and I appreciated her cooking saying that it was very good she said don’t lie I replied it was not a lie and I liked it very much and ate 5 dosas then I washed my hand and sat on the chair in the kitchen she said wait drink some milk. The word milk aroused my feelings and I sat there and watched her moves and curves. One thing was clear that she did not wear a bra inside nightie and don’t know whether she is wearing panty or not with this thoughts I sat in between she asked few questions to which I couldn’t answer as I was busy in observing her. She spoke everything twice to bring me to the reality and she said Hai Arun sir are you dreaming or sleepy I said no no and came to the reality in the meantime Balu finished his supper and bid good night and went to his room . Buvana gave me milk in a glass and I started drinking it, she then started to eat sitting opposite to me. I was watching her eating dosa in small pieces with her juicy lips and white shining teeth I expected if I could get another chance to view those two boobs dangling inside the nightie. After finishing the milk I was about to get up and leave with luck not favouring me to watch those two ripe mangoes, Now as Balu was not there she spoke to me calling me by my name. she insisted me to stay that night as it was already 10.30 and moreover my bike was not there and I have to take auto which was not so frequent in that night time I was happy but I never showed it and just for the namesake I said its ok I can manage but she commandingly told nothing doing just sleep here and go in the morning and finally I agreed and she was happy and told me to wait as she would finish some cleaning work in the mean time I could watch the television but I told I was not interested in watching tv but to stay in the kitchen and chat with her.
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

She asked me about my family and doing the cleaning work I watched and answered then the next wonderful scene came she finished the cleaning work she started to sweep the kitchen in the broom stick she bent forward and I had the view of those two globes again dangling according to her movement, then she said come on Arun lets go for sleep I suggested to sleep in the sofa but she told its not good for the guest to sleep in the sofa and she told me to sleep on her bed room cot and she would go to her son’s room and then she told me to wear something comfortable and brought her husband’s lungi I rejected but after her compulsion I got it and went inside saying good night, she too said good night and told me to use the bathroom which was attached in their bedroom she went to the other bed room and with a sigh I entered the bedroom which was clean and neat, the A/c was mildly giving chillness and the time was around 11.30pm since it was a new place I couldn’t sleep well then the devilish thought in me rose and I slowly got up from the bed and went inside their bathroom to piss inside I saw some used cloths of her husband’s and hers I slowly took one by one from the bucket and succeeded in finding some of her bras and panties the bras were in different colour and everything showed the size 36c I slowly sniffed them the sweating smell made me mad and slowly I rubbed my cock with it and then found red panty that was put for washing I slowly took it and observed it there was few pubic hairs and the smell of her sweat, urine and juice made me intoxicating and I started to jerk my cock smelling the panty and finally unloaded a litre of cum in the bathroom then I washed my cock and took both that bra and panty and put it in my pant pocket that I had kept in the hanger. With a sort of satisfaction I came to the bed room and searched the shelf and cupboard if I could get anything that would make me mad about her. Then I found an album in which she her hubby and son were there I saw all the photos one by one and finally one photo made me hard it must have been her honeymoon trip photo in which she was a little slim standing with her hubby in some tourist spot she was wearing a jeans and t shirt with a low neck and her husband standing behind her and embracing her in that pose her boobs were just popping up and a huge amount of cleavage was seen I took that photo and kept it inside my pocket. Finally I lay on the bed and slept and around 6 o’clock in the morning I woke up due to the chillness of the a/c and more over it was the month of December so I got up and heard someone sweeping the front portion of the house inside the room there was a window so I slowly opened the window slightly without making noise and it was pleasant view in the morning Buvana had got up and she was sweeping the front portion of her house she wore that same nightie and only a scarf was tied around her ears and she was sweeping as the room in which I was, was dark and she could find me watching more over I did not open the window fully it was just a gap that gave an ample sight of my beauty since it was the month of December that means margali in south India all women were engaged in drawing big kolams and colouring it. My cock started to erect as she swept bending more still there was no bra inside and additional sight was that she had tugged her nightie in her panty or in skirt so her legs were visible till the knee level those were a nice pair of legs with anklets shining and making tingling noise the chillness went off and now my body was becoming hot. After finishing sweeping she sprayed some water and then the amazing thing happened…… she sat down to draw the kolam facing the side of the the window that I was standing she sat down in a position that he lap pressed her boobs and both those beautiful mangoes were crushed and trying to pop out and a huge cleavage was seen and the next beautiful scene was that her both her legs were clearly visible till her knee high I was enjoying the morning scene and immediately an idea stuck and I took my mobile and started to record the scene.
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

It took nearly half an hour for to complete the kolam and I recorded everything zooming all her actions and finally she got up I too went and my mobile in my pocket and came out from the bed room and greeted good morning and she responded and said she would bring coffee for me I told its ok let me leave she objected it and told me to wait and entered the kitchen I sat on the sofa and saw the newspaper Balu was not found I asked her about him she told that he had gone to maths tuitions and would come at 8 am she came out and placed the coffee cup on the table giving me the beautiful sight of her boobs. She told me to drink coffee and she would prepare food I told ok and enjoyed her coffee and read the newspaper. Then after finishing the coffee I was about to leave and told her but again she told me to wait and she will get ready and when Balu comes all three of us can go and you can go to your room and take your bike and come to school I said ok and sat there after few minutes Buvana called me and gave a new brush with paste and asked me to brush and take bath in hot water I said its ok, she said stop rejecting everything by the time her hubby rand she spoke to him and she told to him about my stay yesterday night then in her conversation she said no no chee.. like that and her face turned red and then She gave a towel for me and told me to take bath again I went to the bathroom and took bath and got ready then she went to take bath and by the time Balu arrived and wished me good morning and he started to get ready and Buvana came wearing saree which was not revealing any part of her body. Then around 8.30 we got ready as I drove the scooty Balu sitting next and then Buvana. It was very small place all the three of us to sit but we managed to reach my room and I hand over the scooty to them and came to my room while leaving she gave me a lunch box and I received it and went straight to my room and I did not enough time so took my bike and reached the school and I was indulged in my regular work. So at 4.30 pm the school got over I came to my room and took bath and then immediately copied the video that I recorded into my laptop and once again I watched the video and then took the bra, panty and the photo and observed it and my cock started to grow. At 6.30pm I dressed and took my bike and headed towards Buvana’s house.I took the empty tiffin box that she had provided me for lunch on the way I bought some sweets and put them in that tiffin box and went there. In her house she was sitting on the sofa and Balu was sitting near and she was teaching tamil I entered the house and they greeted me Buvana was wearing the same saree that she had worn while going school. I neared them and sat in the chair that was nearby she told balu to wind up tamil and take English I told no let him finish it then we can take said no you should not wait for him he should only wait for you. Then she went inside the kitchen and brought me coffee but now I couldn’t get the view of the cleavage. She went in and by the time Balu’s Dad came in with his briefcase finishing his tour. He greeted me and Balu was happy to see his dad and even Buvana came rushing and got his briefcase and asked him to sit and she would provide coffee. By the time Balu’s dad spoke to me and thanked me for all the help I had done for his wife and son. I just told hhim not to mention it as it was nothing big. By then Buvana came and joined us I gave some work for Balu and we started to speak. Buvana’s husband enquired about her injury and also told her to show how it had healed or not. Then she asked about his trip and asked him why he had come a day before as he told in phone that he would come only the next day, he said that his MD had called him and he had to go to Bangalore the next day for the meeting and would come only after three days. This made Balu and Buvana frown. He consoled her don’t worry Buvi just 3 days and I will come you see Arun sir is there to help and you can ask him I just nodded yes and Buvana said mm you always trouble him he had already helped a lot I interfered and said don’t feel like that miss its not at all a big help please don’t feel shy to ask any help I will surely help you to which her husband said see how he speaks he is just like a member of a family more over he is staying alone without his family he would feel better with us am I right sir? He asked I said you are absolutely correct sir. Then they both went in and I concentrated in teaching Balu and it was 8.00pm and I was ready to leave but Buvana and her husband insisted me to take the supper and I had no choice to avoid. So I sat with them eat Buvana was very happy and she served 10 idlies with chutney and sambar it was great and I ate and in between her husband asked me if could do another favour. I told him not to ask such questions and told I could do any help since I don’t have any work after my school time. He thankfully smiled and told me that he was going to leave to Bangalore the next day early morning and I need to take him to the bus station and also I need to take Buvana to shopping as there was a marriage function the day after in kanjeepuram and possible I should accompany her to the marriage function. Buvana interfered no don’t give him so much trouble to which I told don’t speak like that miss and assured her husband not to worry and I would definitely do all the things. He thanked me and smiled in a happy manner…….
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

Then after finishing my supper I was ready to leave but her husband said why to you go now since I have to leave early morning 4.00am you can’t come in this weather so early so you stay here and leave me at 4am and finally I agreed and Balu went to sleep we three were in the hall me and her husband were watching TV and buvana was doing something in the kitchen and finally she gave two glasses of milk for both of us and around 10.pm we were ready to sleep but today I can’t go to their bed room as her hubby was there and opted to sleep in the sofa but he said let buvi sleep with balu in his room and sir we both can sleep in this bed room but I know that he was saying just to make be comfortable but I know he had been two days away and he badly needed to sleep with buvi as another three days he was going to miss her I know the feeling of a man and so I said its ok sir being jovial he said one man understands another man’s feeling I smiled to his statement but buvi turned shy and hit him on his elbow then they both went in and I slept on the sofa confirming them that I am comfortable and they need not worry. Then they switched off the lights and only the night lamp was there I know that the show must have begun inside the bedroom and since it was an a/c room nothing was heard outside. The thought of buvi being fucked by him made my cock grow and I slept thinking about it. Then early in the morning someone woke me up it was buvana’s husband I woke up he greeted me good morning and said sorry to disturb your sleep I said no problem sir and I went inside their bedroom bathroom to wash my face and get ready to leave him in the bus station. The time was 3.30am and I entered the bathroom and found Buvana’s saree blouse and other inner items and her husband’s lungi and briefs that showed that they had taken bath after the fucking show I came out he was dressed and buvana was packing his dresses and other item she was wearing a nightie and towel tied on her hair she greeted me and gave both of us coffee and after finishing it we went out and I started my bike and took his briefcase and kept it on the tank and made him sit and we moved he waved bye to her and we moved towards the bus station It was cold he felt sorry for disturbing me to which I said nothing serious and hereafter don’t thank or feel sorry he jovially laughed and we reached the terminal and I helped him board the bus and after the bus left I had a cup of tea and returned back. Buvana was sweeping and drawing kolam and I entered the house and enquired whether her husband got the bus and was there seat for him to sit to which I said he got a comfortable seat and not to worry she once again thanked me but I got angry and told her not to ask thanks or sorry hereafter she smilingly said ok ok sorry ooo and beautifully bit her lips for asking sorry again and she made another cup of coffee for me and she too had as it was cold outside we sipped the coffee and slowly I started to observe her ssecretely her face was happy and fresh and as she had taken bath she looked lovely and after finishing the coffee she asked me if I want to continue my sleep I can go inside the bed room and she was preparing to cook I told her that I don’t feel sleepy and I can just help her she said no but I never listened to her and I went to the kitchen with her she was cutting the vegetables and I got it from her and told I will do it and she can do some other work she smiled and gave it to me and she started to do some cooking I observed her and asked her whose marriage was there in kanjeepuram she it was for one of her cousin’s and when I finished cutting all the vegetables to came to collect them since I was sitting down and cutting she bent down to collect them and I had another beautiful scene again I could see those two mangoes without bra dangling I watched it keenly that I never replied to her questions looking at my silence she saw me and I was watching her boobs she immediately stood erect and I was caught red handed and I did not know what to do I spoiled everything she went to the hall and I don’t know whether to stay there or move away but soon she came again wearing a towel around the neck to cover her boobs I was ashamed for my act and did not know what to talk but sat on the floor quietly then she started to speak I must see your parents and say you must be soon married these words brought some relief that she began to speak I don’t know what to reply and just said sorry she said sorry? You told me not to ask sorry and thanks and now you are saying I was calm and then she herself spoke how dare you see me like this I am married and a mother of a boy who is studying tenth I told her that I was not doing anything purposely it was an accident and moreover I haven’t seen or spoken to any women or girl so friendly and closely to which she replied so if I am so close you can watch me like that? I don’t know what to tell I said you are so beautiful that I saw you she then said am I so beautiful for you I am already nearing my thirties I said really from my heart I say you are the real beauty she then said mm don’t flatter me then from our speech I concluded she wa s not so angry by then the time was 5 she woke balu for maths tuitions he got ready and moved away now it was me and buvana alone I thought of proceeding further I just went near her and touched her hand she pushed me and said this is not good you better behave properly to a married lady I was not in a mood to listen her I just pulled her and started to kiss her juicy lips she pushed me and said you idiot go away don’t do this but I proceeded and just sent my tongue inside her lips she stubbornly closed her lips and I pressed her ass so roughly she squealed and my tongue got its way to meet its pair and i drank all the saliva and slowly her opposing reduced I started to squeeze her boobs and drank her saliva she stood there shedding a few tear drops but I did not care about it and I concentrated in my work……………….
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

She remained silent and as it was nearing for Balu to return I left her and sat in the sofa her face was red and she started to cry and she never spoke anything I begged sorry but never heard anything she straight away ran to her bed room and locked it inside and I was scared and as I went and knocked the door and called her and she never responded I knocked the door again and again and shouted buvana miss but no answer by the time balu came in and asked why I was knocking the door I told that I and his mum had a small fight and she was angry and she shut herself inside the room he knocked the door calling mummy please come out then finally she had washed her face and opened the door and balu said don’t fight with mum sir please sir she had cried a lot and I said balu I will never fight she looked at me as if she was going to burn in her eyes and went inside the kitchen to cook I tried to console her by asking sorry repeatedly but she never showed any sign of change.so at one stage I got very much upset and straight away went away conveying my departure to balu and went to my room. She never said anything while I left and so straight away went to my room and I felt myself ashamed for behaving to her in that manner as she and her husband been so good for me and the thought of her husband made me scared that she might say to him and my respect would just vanish thinking like that I was there then finally I went to school an d gave my CL leave for three days as I was not in a mood to go to school and I would at least go to my village and come after some better feelings.
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

here is my update

With some sort of anger and tiredness I lay on bed and slept and I don’t know how long I slept when I woke up I saw the time it was 2pm. I was hungry as I had not taken my breakfast then I thought of going out to the hotel and having lunch I saw my mobile and there were many missed calls I saw who it might be it was Buvana she even messaged me hai where are you like that but being angry and my egoism regretted me to call her back. I had my lunch and came back again to my room and packed my dress in order to go to my village for the next two days. Around 3.30 my doorbell rang and I opened it to my surprise it was buvana she came in but I remained gloomy by just saying come in she sat in the chair and asked me why I didn’t come to school and even asked why did I apply for 3days C L. I just told her that I was going to my village. She asked me about her cousin’s marriage and the shopping that I promised her husband to take her I told that she might not like to take me so I never thought of that. She replied she never said that but I asked her then why she did not reply when I asked sorry for so many times in the morning she looked me in a killing anger and told anyone will not allow to be treated like that and then asking a simple sorry. Then she finally told me to forget everything and come with her for shopping this evening and come to the marriage as planned before because her husband should not know all the happenings and knows how cheap you are. Those words made me angry but I controlled and I told that I would come at 6pm but she said nothing doing come along with me now let us go now itself as Balu had some practical classes and would come only at 6.30 and she had to come to the school once again to pick him after much thought I agreed and went behind her.
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

She took her scooty and went forward and I followed in my bike she went to the shopping complex first and entered the garments section and bout some dress for herself I stood aside just looking at the other dress and people she called me near and asked which saree was nice I don’t know much about saree and stuff so I told that I am not good at selecting sarees she took it differently and thought I was angry so she told me to behave normally and forget the past, I told her I am ok but the truth is that I don’t know about sarees she then told that my future wife will find me indifferent and she smiled I too smiled and finally she bought a pink saree with some design and then she went to some gift areas to buy some marriage gifts .while selecting the gifts she concentrated in selecting them and her saree had flown on the hip area due to the fan and her movement her hip was clearly visible the devil in me rose to view the hip and the part of her boob I turned the other side in order to stop the mess. There I found two college boys buying some gifts constantly watching her hip and boobs I don’t know what to do finally with some guts I went near her and told her in a murmuring manner about her sarees being misplaced and the boys watching her she immediately covered her hip and her face turned red and stern then after finishing the purchase we went to the hotel nearby I sat opposite to her and without her knowledge I saw her face she was still very dull and had a stern look then she asked what I wanted I told her as she wishes the waiter came she ordered two ghee dosas and we waited without much talks she then with a serious face spoke to me in a low voice that still I am not good I told what did I do she told that I saw her hip during the purchase I really became angry and told that I just informed her in order to tell her that those boys were watching and if I had other idea I would have enjoyed with those boys without letting her to her my answer must have given her some truth and she smiled a bit and asked sorry and in the meantime the waiter brought the dosas she ate and I was a bit angry due to her question so it took a little time for me to eat she repeatedly asked me sorry and finally we finished our dosas and coffee and returned the time was 5 30pm an d Balu would come only at 6 30 so I told her that I would go to my room and come back when Balu comes she said ok and asked me I could do a favour I asked what she told if I could bring back Balu as she was tired to go and pick him up I said ok but asked her what will they think I go to pick him up when I had taken leave and I am here to pick him up she said yes then she told ok I will come with you in your bike and you can wait out so that I can pick him up and we can come back that was a good idea so I sat in the sofa for her to come back she came back with a short chudi and leggins her loose hair and the dress she wore made my cock rise and I avoided to look at her and saw the newspaper by the time it was 6 15 we started to the school she sat on the pillion and we went towards the school I just acted to be a gentleman by sitting forward not touching her body she too never touched but she held the hook hanger and I parked the bike a few distance before the school campus she went and brought him and he greeted me asked me why I didn’t come to school today I told that I had head ache and looked at buvana she just smiled and we came back to their house. She went to the kitchen to prepare supper and I taught him and since I did not want to give up my ego I did not look at her or speak to her meanwhile the class was over and I told Balu I am leaving an d I told buvana that I am leaving she told me to have supper but I straight away told her that I have to go to my room as I had already prepared my supper afternoon she came to know that I was avoiding her and still I was not normal she asked sorry for all the happenings and told that I must eat if she considers her as her friend so to put an end to her words I agreed and had the supper not at all looking her but concentrated in my food finally after finishing I was about to leave she asked me if I would come to kanjeepuram tomorrow for the marriage I told her if she is ok I would accompany her she told me ok and told me that the marriage takes place at 9o clock and when should we start I told her that I would come early at 5 am only then we could go there in time and moreover being marriage season we won’t get bus so freely and she said ok but Balu can’t come since he has practical classes and moreover being tenth he can’t take leave so she told that she could leave him in their family friend’s house as their son was also studying his class he could accompany him and be in their house till they return but their house was a little far away so it was not easy to take him in early morning and leaving him there so she just rang to them and asked if she could leave him there tonight and pick him up tomorrow evening she kept the mobile saying that they could leave Balu in their house tonight and since their house is far away it would be difficult in the early morning balu packed his books and took his uniform along with night wear and got ready I asked her if I should leave him in their house she told yes and already she had told them about it and Balu knows the way the their house I took him when we were about to leave Buvana told me to come back after leaving balu as she would be alone in night and moreover it would be better for them to get ready early in the morning when I stay there she told this when Balu was going out without hearing to him I just loved to hear those words but at the same time I acted d as if it won’t be good but she said its ok by keeping her face normal I kicked my bike in joy and Balu waved goodnight and bye and I went along with him towards their family friend’s house……………………………..
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

After leaving Balu I straight away went to my room and had a fresh bath and then took one set of dress and then headed to Buvana’s house. Around 10 pm I reached her house and rang the bell after a few minutes she asked who it was I told it’s me and then she opened the door she had changed into a black nightie and she had a towel to cover her boobs I entered in she told me to get in I sat in the sofa keeping my dress cover in the sofa she told me to sleep in Balu’s room I told it’s ok for me to sleep in the sofa she insisted me again to go in by the time there was a call from her hubby she spoke to him something while I was watching television and then she handed over the mobile to me saying that her hubby wanted to speak with me I spoke to him formally he thanked me a lot for all that I was doing to his wife an d his son in his absence and finally he bid goodnight and then kept the connection dead. Then I sat in the sofa and watched the TV for some time she went to her room and locked the door and slept since I couldn’t sleep as I slept in the morning for some time I was watching the TV till 11 pm then after a few minutes she opened the door and came out and asked me why I did not sleep still as it was already 11 and morning we have to go early I told her iwas not feeling sleepy and then she too sat near the chair near opposite to me and watched the TV saying that she had kept the alarm for 4 am and asked me whether I need coffee or something to drink I said no she then asked me why I was not speaking to her normally I told that I am speaking but she started her speech saying that she had forgotten all the happenings ad we can be good friends as I was very helpful to her by then the devilish thought woke up observing her speech her lips nose and the boobs which were not covered under the towel now, putting all my thoughts aside I boldly stood up from the sofa and went near her and caught her hand she was shocked and was about to shout and run but my forceful attack made her sit on the chair and I immediately kissed her lips and started to suck and made her yield to me slowly she opposed me but my gentle kiss and slow pressing of her shoulder made her calm and she weakly murmured it’s not right and she is married and she never wanted to do it but my continues act of sucking her lips and kneading of her boobs made her remain there for a while then I understood that she was now ready for the hot fuck I slowly left her and made her stand she closed her eyes and spoke in a weak voice it’s not good and she never wanted to cheat her hubby but I cajoled her saying that it will be never known to her hubby and slow kissed her lips again and this time she cooperated with me by leaving the way for my tongue inside her mouth and I was very much excited an d started to press her ass with both of my hand s and at the same time drinking all the saliva from her mouth the scene was erotic I slowly carried her she gave a shy laughed and said that she was heavy that I may drop her down but I never cared her words I carried to her bedroom and gently laid her on the bed and slowly removed my shirt and pant she shyly closed her face and asked if this was correct I told her nothing will be known to any one as we are only there and I kissed her saying that I love her she shyly told me that she was not my girlfriend and remember that she is a married and a mother of a boy I told her so what but still I love her and asked her whether she loves me she told me to stop speaking like that I slowly pulled her nightie zip down and she was not wearing bra and those twin towers popped out showing the erected nipples she looked at me and I immediately started to suck those mangoes on after the other she breathed heavily and gently pressed my back and gave some tempting noise mmmmm I slowly took my head and asked her why her tanks were empty and I needed milk to satisfy my thirst she smiled and hit on head saying I can drink from my wife when I get married I told that I needed milk only from this cow she laughed and hit again for calling her cow then slowly if proceeded to her pussy which was already wet and over flowing I tried to kiss it looked great with that black hairs covering that pink rosy lips, she pushed me saying chee don’t go there it’s not good I never listened to her I slowly parted the hair around and slowly licked the outer lips there was a jerk in her body and as I proceeded further she started to press my head further in I just took out my head and made her to remove her nightie completely and made her nude her face turned red and she covered her pussy with her hand this time i had to part her hands as well as her pussy hair and then lick the juice that was flowing l liked it all over she started to give all different noise like mm aa uuu and the room was covered with her pussy smell and her background voice the next step was to make her suck her my cock but she was very adamant in doing that so finally I thought to experiment it later and decide d to start the drilling work,…………..
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

I thought to experiment it later and decide d to start the drilling work,…………..I removed my underwear and my cock was in 90 degree and I as ked her to see it she shook her head shyly but I made her look at it and asked her how it was. She shyly told nice and I spread her legs and was about to insert my cock in her pussy be pushed me saying no please but I never listened her and I was keen in doing my work she finally accepted an d told me to at least wear the condom but I did not have any so I asked her if she had one she hit me on my head saying she never carries it but I asked her if her husband would have had any spare ones but she smilingly said no since it was too late I can’t go out to the medical to buy one so I told her I will control but she hesitated saying that she was not in pills and more over these are the dangerous periods I again told her that I would control and started to insert my monster in her deep pussy she showed a little pain when inserting then with the help of her pussy juice and my saliva my cock smoothly entered her pussy it was damn hot and tight I slowly started my tempo and speeded up slowly she started to enjoy my fucking by kissing my forehead and lips it showed me her liking for the hot sessions. I gradually increased the speed she started to murmur and her voice made me mad so I started pumping vigorously her boobs were showing big movements according to my push and pulls she slowly told me not to leave inside I told her that I had already left inside and why did she say that she smiled and told not that idiot don’t leave your cum inside I was aroused by her words cum and I told mmm and in my continuous ploughing she reached her climax and during that time she shouted a little loudly that was really amazing and I wondered how this shy woman shouted and enjoyed like a whore but put all my thoughts aside and started to penetrated deeper and I was about to cum immediately I pulled back my cock and without any warning I started to cum on her face she never expected that she pushed me saying chee get lost you cheeky monkey but with full force and wildness I sprayed my cum all over her cheek hair and nose she couldn’t do anything as I was sitting on her boobs holding her hand with my legs and after emptying my cum my cock turned limp and I left her she immediately rushed to the bathroom to wash I saw her laughing she turned towards me angrily and shouted dirty pig and ran in and I laid on the bed relaxing myself and saw the time it was 12.30 am she came out from the bathroom washing her face and her pussy wearing a towel around her and came to me saying get up Arun go and wash she saw my cock with her juice and my cum losing its temper and she smilingly told me to cover myself and she searched her nightie to wear……………………….
Like Reply
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

I went to the bathroom nakedly and washed my cock and came out by the time she was in her nightie and she was arranging the bed I came out and my cock started to grow up once again seeing her ass while she was arranging the bed I went behind her and embraced her she smilingly told Arun go and wear something and let us sleep its already late and we should get up early morning I asked her can we go for another round she just pushed me aside saying that enough and she pushed me on the bed and put a blanket on me covering my naked body and she laid near putting another blanket covering herself I moved near and kissed her cheek and asked her how was the fucking she smilingly told me not to ask anything just sleep but I slowly grabbed her left boob over her nightie and started to knead it she told me to keep quiet and sleep I just told her that I would sleep only on one condition she asked what I told her to hold my cock and I will sleep she objected saying chee nothing doing but after my continuous requests and kneading of her boobs she placed her right hand on my cock and I did not want to disturb her more so I just kissed her cheek and said thank you sweety goodnight and slept , when I woke up I saw the time it was 3.30 am I saw her sleeping near innocently just like a child I saw her hand was still on my cock and slowly I got up and went to the toilet and finished my morning chores and went to the kitchen and prepared tea for both of us and I came to the bed room she was still in deep sleep I enjoyed seeing her innocent face and I couldn’t believe that I had fucked this beauty whom I was thinking for a long period and masturbating I saw the clock it was 4 and since we had to go I gently kissed her lips and shook her shoulder calling her darling get up we have to get ready she got up and I told her good morning and told her to brush and have tea she smiled and asked why did I make tea she would have made if I had woke her up I told it’s alright and started to help her to get up she got up and saw me still naked and my cock was in fully grown and wear something I told it’s alright to which she said shameless idiot and went inside the bathroom I asked her she any help she told me to shut and sit and she laughed and then she brushed her teeth and came out again I gave her the tea she sipped it said it was nice I told you are also very nice she hit me and said ok don’t start again g o and take bath let us get ready I told her let us bath together she told nothing doing and she pushed me inside the bathroom and told me to bath I then took bath and came out in 10 minutes she then went to take bath I asked her can I help her she told me nothing wanted and she took bath and came back in 20 minutes and by 5 we started to the bus station………………..
Like Reply