Seduction of friend's wife by rahul_fren2000
Heart 
Hello friends,
There was an erotic story on Xossip by the name "Seduction of friend's wife"
The story involved to be married couple Amit & Ruby..... And friends of Amit..... Rahul, Manoj, Raj & Sumit.....
The story started with erotic adventures of these 6 characters before the marriage of Amit..... They made a group on WhatsApp & used to talk sexy with the fiance of Amit...... She also shared her sexy pics with Amit's friends...... Then after lot of erotic adventures, finally on the day of their suhagrat, the friends of Amit asked to kiss his bride.... after drinking a lot.... The one by one kissed her bride.... Then one by one removed their clothes... Also they removed the clothes of Amit's bride... And finally they fucked her slowly by slowly.... While Amit remained drunk throughout......
This was the summary of the story.... Somebody please write the complete story.... This was very erotic story.... Please friends.....
[+] 1 user Likes chandu_2288's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Seduction of Friend's Wife

rahul_fren2000

30th May 2018

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1535902

==========================================

Hello readers.

The central character of this story is Rahul.

His friends Manoj, Raj & Sumit are also integral part of the story.

The story is purely fictional and will be of great interest particularly to those who have sexual fantasies for their friend's wives/fiancee.

The story will involve lots of seduction, flirting and fun and characters will come and go as per the need of the story. It will be only and only in
English. Hopefully you all will love it as you have loved my other stories.

The story will begin with Rahul, Raj, Manoj, Sumit and their friend Amit and his fiancee Ruby.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Rahul- The player
Raj- The hunter
Manoj- The Opportunist
Sumit- The Playboy
& Amit- The show off
are school and college time friends.

Amit is the first one among the friends to get engaged to a lovely and beautiful girl named Ruby.

Whatsapp group conversation:

Amit: hey guys.
Rahul: hey
Manoj: hi bro
Sumit: what’s up
Amit: I have wonderful news to share guys…. I AM ENGAGED
Rahul: What???? Seriously?
Manoj: wow man.. congratulation
Amit: hehe.. Yes
Raj: OMG… whos the lucky girl
Amit: Just today everything got finalized. Her name is Ruby
Sumit: Congratulations Amit. Great to hear that man. Share her pic
Rahul: Congrats. we always knew amit wud be the first one to get married. Hey share bhabhi’s pic.
Raj: Yah share bhabhi’s pic. Is she pretty?
Amit: hehe.. Relax guys. I will share her pic soon. She’s very very pretty. Infact I will add her here to our whatsapp group so that you guys can also get to know her and befriend her.
Rahul: Good idea. We would love to talk to bhabhi
Amit: Bhabhi? Lol… comeon guys.. Call her Ruby. There is no need to be so formal. Ok I gtg now. Some family members are here. I will share her pic and also add her to the whatsapp group by evening. Cya all
Manoj: Sure buddy… Congratulations once again. Eagerly waiting to see and talk to bhabhi.. err.. Ruby in the evening.
Rahul: Cheers!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Meanwhile Rahul and Manoj chat among themselves:-

Rahul: hey manoj… can you believe it amit is engaged
Manoj: Yes that lucky bastard.
Rahul: I hope the girl is hot (wink smiley), it will be great to have a hot lady in our group.
Manoj: yes bro (wink smiley)

Evening time:-
Amit: hey guys, I am coming back to town tomorrow morning. Lets catch up and have a party.
Rahul: sure bro.
Raj: (Thumbs up)
Sumit: (thumbs up)
Rahul: bro, u promised to share her pic.
Amit: Yes ofcourse. Just a minute
Amit opens his phone’s gallery. Scrolls through various pics of ruby that he had asked her to share. He selects a pic but then decides against it. He chooses another pic and shares it on the whats app group. (Ruby was wearing a Salwar suit in the pic he decided not to send. Instead he sent a pic of her in a knee length off shoulder dress)
Rahul: woowwwww… She’s so pretty.
Raj: So beautiful. Congrats yaar Amit
Sumit: Stunning
Manoj: She’s so gorgeous. You are a lucky man Amit
Amit: hehe.. Thanks guys. She’s very pretty indeed. Infact its not even her best pic. She looks even better in reality. Didn’t I always tell you guys that I will be married to the hottest girl. I am sure you guys will agree that you all are a tang bit jealous after seing my hot fiancee’s pic.
Amit: Trust me guys. She’s very sexy and modern. Infact she had no objections to me sharing the 1st pic of her in a relatively modern dress. She’s very urban in her thinking and very smart. (he lied to his friends. He walways likes to boast and be the superior man)
Rahul: You are a lucky man Amit. You have indeed got a very hot girl, if I may say so for your fiancé..
Amit: haha… ofcourse Rahul. Comeon guys u r my frens.. my best of frens.. You all need not be so formal with me. You can speak your mind freely.
Sumit: I agree with amit. We shouldn’t be so formal with each other. Infact I will say Amit please add your sexy and hot fiancée (wink smiley) to our whatsapp group so that we can also chat with her and get to know her.
Manoj: Yaar amit I am truly jealous (sad face smiley)
Raj: Amit congrats man. Bhabhi is really a babe
Raj: I mean Ruby is a babe
Amit: hehe. Thanks guys

And amit shares another pic of ruby (this time shes wearing a top and shorts)

Amit: I will add her tonight to the group
Rahul: Great. Cant wait to chat with her.
Manoj: Congratulations again Amit. Lets party tomorrow.
Amit: Cheers!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
That late evening 4 guys masturbated and fantasized looking at the 2 pics of Ruby.

Amit was glad he was the 1st to get married and even happier that his friends were jealous of him having found such a hot girl. He really wished Ruby could add more fuel to fire and really make the guys want her badly. His ego would get a powerful boost knowing that the people around him desired his beautiful wife. But none would be lucky enough to bed her. Only he and he alone would bed her, he alone would enjoy her body. The others would only lust after her. He would love to show off his wife, maybe even let her flirt with them a bit. It would mean so much to him that he finally had something better than his friends. None of his friends had girlfriends half as hot as ruby and he was sure none of them would have wives as pretty as her as he was the richest of all and it was money alone that could attract and possess beauty.

Amit was chatting to his fiancée Ruby and then he mentions his friends.

Amit: Ruby, my friends are eager to say hello to you. I shared your 2 pics with them and after seeing them I must say their eagerness has increased.. lol
Ruby: Amit, which 2 pics did you share?
Amit shows her the 2 pics he had shared (her in a knee length dress and another in a top and short)
Ruby: Amittt. Y these 2? Chi. You know I am not comfortable. You promised you wouldn’t show these 2 pics to anyone when u took them from me on yr mobile. I hate you so much
Amit: Oh, comeon sweetheart. Its ok. These guys are my best of friends. They are family. You need not be shy of them. Infact I want you to be friendly and frank with them. That’s how things are in big cities. You don’t want my friends to think of you as a behenji, do you? Hehe…
Amit: Look ruby, I am sorry I sahred those 2 pics with them without yr permission but lets not make a big deal out of it. Besides you will be wearing even shorter and skimpier clothes when you party with them. So why the fuss over pics of you showing just a bit of yr legs.
Ruby: I don’t know Amit. Its just that I don’t want those guys to think anything bad about me.
Amit: Relax ruby. You are going to be Mrs. Amit. No one has the guts to think bad about you.
Amit: Now get ready to say hello to my friends. I am adding you to our whatsapp group.
Ruby: ok
Amit: and remember, no need to be shy or reserved. You must make a great impression. My pride is at stake. I don’t want my friends to laugh at me thinking I am marrying some behenji. Am I clear?
Ruby: yes amit. You are clear
Amit: good

Amit adds Ruby to the whatsapp group.

Amit: Guys welcome my fiancée Ruby.

Manoj: hi Ruby
Sumit: Hey. Welcome bhabhi
Raj: Welome
Rahul: Hi Ruby. Welcome and congratulations on your engagement with our friend Amit.
Ruby: Hello everyone. Thank you so much.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Silence in the group as everyone is thinking what to chat

Amit: what happened guys? Y is everyone so quiet?
Ruby: Perhaps your friends did not like me.
Rahul: no no no bhabhi.. what r u saying? Its not like that
Amit: haha.. ruby relax. These guys like you a lot, perhaps even more than me… lol…
Amit: you know these guys were saying you are so hot and sexy after seeing your pics
Rahul: Yaar amit… you are such an idiot
Raj: seriously amit. You are an ass…
Amit: haha…
Ruby: Stop fighting guys.
Rahul: bhabhi amit is lying
Ruby: is he? So does that mean you guys don’t think I am hot or sexy? I am so hurt.
(amit was glad to read this line from ruby and he sends her a thumbs up smiley in pvt)
Rahul: no.. no.. its not like that
Raj: Oh no. Sorry bhabhi.. we did not mean to hurt you
Ruby: 1st of all stop calling me bhabhi. As amit’s fiancé I believe I am also your friend now. And as friends you can call me Ruby. And secondly you guys need not worry about offending me if you say that you find me hot or sexy or whatever… hehe. Why would I mind… seriously, Why?
Sumit: wow… you are so cool ruby. Great to have you in our gang
Manoj: Superb. You just won our heart Ruby
Raj: Yes ruby. That’s awesome
Rahul: great yaar. I am glad ruby is so cool. We need not worry about our friend amit becoming a paraya now. And life will be awesome now that we 5 guys have a hot n sexy chic in our group. (wink smiley)
Ruby: hehe.. thanks guys
Amit: cheers to our friendship. I am glad you guys like my fiancée.
Amit: Guys I would really appreciate now if you will just le me and my fiancée chat in private.
Rahul: Sure amit. It was nice chatting with you ruby
Raj: good night amit and ruby
Sumit: gn
Manoj: good night lovely couple
Ruby: good night guys. Hope to chat more with you in coming days.
Amit: Ruby, not like this.. you must give them a good night kiss and hug
Ruby sends a hug and a kiss smiley and guys send a smiley and thubs up smiley in return.

Ruby and amit in private:

Ruby: Amit y did u make me send a kiss and hug smiley.. chi… what will they think of me
Amit: Relax sweetheart. As I said no one will judge you. Infact the guys are sending me pvt msgs complimenting and congratulating me on getting such a smart and beautiful fiancée.
Amit: I can also sense jealousy in those msgs.. lol
Ruby: I don’t know. Its your friends. You know them better than you. I hope these guys can be trusted.
Amit: Yes, they can be. I know them well. They might harmlessly flirt with you, but no one will cause you any harm. You are mine. They know it and theres nothing they can do about it.
Ruby: But then why did you hide from them that we are engaged since more than 2 months?
Amit: Ruby, I told you earlier we will not discuss this.
Amit: anyway, you chatted well with them today. I love you so much darling. I cant wait to be with you, touch you, feel you, rub you… amm.. I am getting so horny thinking about the things I would do to you once you are mine.
Ruby: amit.. stop it… chi… you are so naughty.
Amit: Ruby I cant wait to see more of your beautiful body, I cant wait to see you naked and I just cannot wait to have sex with you…
Amit: are you horny too?
Ruby: Amitttttttttttttt………..
Amit: say na ruby, are you horny too?
(Silence for few seconds)
Amit: Ruby….. Are you?
Ruby: Yes… I am feeling so shy amit admitting this infront of you.
Amit: hehe… I love you
Ruby: I love you too Amit
Amit: Ruby.. I am masturbating thinking of you….
Ruby: chiiii Amit.. you are very bad and naughty
Amit: hehe… and you know I have a very strong feeling that….
Ruby: ??
Amit: that my friends are…
Ruby: your friends what?
Amit: that they are also masturbating fantasizing abt you
Ruby: Good night Amit
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Next morning:

Amit: good morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well?
Ruby: Yes.
Amit: My flight is at 11 am, would you like t meet before that?
Ruby: No
Amit: So you are angry about last night?
Ruby: Yes
Amit: Ruby, I understand how I sounded last night when I said about my friends fanatsizing and masturbating thinking about you. You must have felt bad. I am sorry if I hurt you.
Ruby: Amit why do you want to show me off infront of your friends? I am not a commodity. I am your fiancée and your soon to be WIFE.
Amit: Ruby, I assure you one thing. I will never let any of my friends or anyone fot that matter to ever cause harm to you. But I also assure you that what I told last night is absolutely true. Comeon they are young unmarried guys. What else do you expect? Ofcourse they found you hot and sexy. They even admitted about it later on. Cant you see they already lust after you. .. hahahaha.. those poor guys. They will never get you, but I cannot stop them from fantasizing, nor can you stop them.
Ruby: no amit, those guys are so sweet. I am sure they are not like that.
Amit: Ruby.. you are very innocent. Ok.. what if I get tose guys to admit someday that they did indeed masturbate fantaszing abt you. What then?
Ruby: Amit lets change the topic. I am not in the mood.

That’s when she and amit get a message on their common group.

Rahul: good morning everyone. Special good morning to Ruby.
Rahul: Amit, I hope the party is on today evening.
Amit: good morning. Yes the party is definitely on.
Ruby: good morning Rahul
Raj: good morning everybody
Amit: guys, did u sleep well last night?
Rahul: frankly no… somehow didn’t sleep well last night
Raj: me too… I was awake till 3 am and then now woke up early
Sumit: hi all… same here… last night no sleep
Amit: Y? all of a sudden no one slept well?
Amit: don’t tell me you guys were fantasizing about my lovely fiancée Ruby… You naughty fellows
(Ruby sends a pvt msg to amit… you are seriously such a bastard)
Rahul: hahaha… yaar amit.. what to do.. ruby is so hot.. we just couldn’t help it yaar… she has stolen our sleep…. Heheheh
Sumit: hahaha.. same here
Manoj: hi all.. me too… no sleep… only fantasy of ruby full night (sorry bhabhi if I m offending u… I hope u understand I m only kidding and pulling leg of amit)
Raj: haha… look at manoj being so goody goody
(amit sends a pvt msg to ruby: now u believe me… I am sure you understand that they r not kidding or joking. They are being honest. I am soooo happy they r jealous of me having such a beautiful girl)
(ruby responds in pvt to amit: you and your desire to make your friends jealous. Uff… ok I accept I was wrong last night. But your friends are as dirty as you. Fantasizing abt me… duh…)
Ruby: hahahaha… I have that effect on men…
Ruby: manoj, what do you mean you are kidding. Didn’t you fantasize abt me like rahul raj and sumit? I am so offended… hahaha
Amit: hahaha
Rahul: hahahaha
Sumit: lol
Raj: wow ruby.. u r seriously too cool… love u yaar
Ruby: Love you too Raj
Rahul: Ruby we are glad we have become so chilled out so fast. Its great for our relation
Ruby: yes rahul. I always wanted a cool group like this. I am fortunate to be part of all this. Tanks to amit for introducing me to all of you.
Amit: welcome honey Guys, I and ruby look forward to having a pleasurable time with everyone during and after marriage.
Rahul: excuse me…. pleasurable time with everyone? After marriage? Are you sure? (wink smiley)… lol
Sumit: haha
Amit: Rascal!!!
Ruby: haha
Raj: I hope I am included too Amit
Sumit: Me too.. haha
Manoj: I am in too. Don’t forget me
Ruby: you guys are so naughty.
Rahul: Ruby, we have just started.
Manoj: Yep
Ruby: oh Really? Well , well, well… looks like I am indeed in for a lot of fun and pleasurable time… during and after marriage… lol
Amit: Eh, control ruby.. control
Sumit: lol.. no ruby.. no need to control… in fact be out of control.
Raj: yaar I want to get married too
Amit: married? You just want sex you rascal.
Rahul: haha
(Ruby sends a pvt msg to amit: amit y r u bringing up sex when I m in the grp)
(amit responds in pvt: darling its ok. Lets not discuss this again n again. I told you I want these guys to lust after u and feel jealous of me. Ruby send a pic of yrs… a naughty one in the grp)
Raj: Amit, you if all people must keep quiet. You are going to soon get unlimited sex. Its we loosers who have to keep waiting.
Amit: hahaha… you jealous jacks.. haha
Ruby: Amit stop making fun of raj. Hes so sweet. Whats wrong in a guy wanting to be married or …
Rahul: or?
Raj:or ?
Ruby: or wanting sex… its natural. We all want it. Even you want it amit. Its natural instinct
Manoj, Rahul, Raj and Sumit: (thumbs up smiley) from all
Amit: ok ok baba… sorry.. I wont make fun of him for wanting to have sex.
Ruby: good amit. Now amit shall we meet before you depart?
Amit: yessss sure… who would miss a chance of missing a hot and sexy babe like you. But ptomise me you will give me a goodbye kiss today on my lips.
Ruby: uff..
Raj: now amit wants sex… hehehe
Raul: hahaha
Amit: yes, I want it.. so what? And I want it from my soon to be wife.. whats wrong in wanting to have sex with a woman u r going to marry.
Ruby: just kiss amit.. no sex before marriage.. just kiss
Amit: ok darling
Ruby: ok guys.. talk to you all later. Need to get ready to meet amit.
Raj: bye ruby
Manoj: bye
Rahul: all the best amit for kiss.. do share your experience.
Sumit: have a nice kiss you two
Amit: hehe.. thanks all. I am going to kiss my lovely fiancée today for the 1st time. I am so excited. Honey, are you excited too?
Amit: honeyyy?
Rahul: looks like shes gone to get ready
Ruby: yes, very very very very excited. Happy? Stupid.
Rahul: looks like ruby wants sex too…
Sumit: hehe
Ruby: yes rahul I want sex too… you have any problem?
Amit: haha
Rahul: no ruby. No problem
Ruby: bye now. Getting late. Amit see you at the airport
Amit: cya
Amit: guys lets meet today at 7 pm at our regular pub.
Manoj: ok
Sumit: ok
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Amit and Ruby meet at the airport.

Ruby comes wearing a white sleeveless top and a knee length skirt. Amit gives a tight hug to ruby when he sees her.

Amit: you look so hot. I am going to miss you so much yaar.
Ruby: I will miss you too amit. Please don’t go naa
Amit: I have to go ruby. I have to go. Besides in few weeks we will be married and always together. He says kissing her cheeks.
Ruby: I know. But still, I don’t want you to go. (she says looking sweetly at amit)
Amit: oh baby, I will miss you too. Please don’t make it so difficult for me. Its already so tough to leave a sexy girl like you and go far away. Thank you for wearing a skirt for me, bu next time I want the skirt to be shorter, okay? He says lovingly
Ruby: amittt….
Amit: promise me you will wear a shorter skirt and a sexier top next time… he holds her hands and lifts her chin up with the other hand. For me… please
Ruby: ok. I promise (she says smiling at amit and with shyness)
Amit: also why did you not send your sexy pic in the group today?
Ruby: amit I don’t have sexy pics. But I will take few selfies today and I will upload. I promise. Happy?
Amit: that’s like my girl (he hugs her again). I am so proud of you and your sexy body. He puts his hand on her waist as he says that.
Ruby smiles.
Amit: now what abt my kiss?
Ruby: (looks around) amit, there are people here.
Amit: so what? I am not asking you to get naked and have sex with me here. I am only asking for a kiss.
Ruby hits amit playfully: chi, how can you say all these things in public. You are so mean.
Amit: no I am not mean. You are. You are cruel. Refusing to kiss your fiancée. Refusing to let your fiancée kiss your luscious soft rose petal lips.
Ruby: Aww…
Amit: its almost time for my flight ruby and he puts his hand across her and holds her and brings his face near to hers and he softly and gently brings his lips near and kisses her cheek, both her cheeks one by one. He then looks at the blushing ruby and they both smile and then he proceeds to kiss her forhead. He looks in her eyes and they both smile. He could feel her body shiver in excitement as she puts her hand on his shoulders. She then buries her head on his chest as he hugs her. Amit puts his finger on her chin and raises it up. Their eyes meet again. He brings his lips closer to hers. She lets out a small gasp. Their heart beat increase. They forget they are at the airport gate with people passing by. His lips touch hers. They both shiver in excitement. They breathe heavily. He fiddles with her hairs. She looks at him with love and desire. Her body aching for that long awaited kiss. She can feel her nipples harden. She loongs for that 1st kiss. Amit looks at her and smiles, hugs her gently and slowly moves away from her. He holds her hand and slowly keeps moving away from her, rubbing her arm. She looks at him with lust in her eyes. It’s the first time amit saw her so horny and vulnerable. Before their hands separated completely, she pulls amit towards her and she kisses his lips. He parts her lips too. He grabs her and parts her lips and plants a deep long smooch. Their first kiss. When its over they both are breating heavily. He looksa t her and smiles and he bids her goodbye.

She looks around for people watching her after he leaves, and she hurriedly runs at the parking area and gets in her car and asks the driver to take her back home. She could still feel the after effects of her 1st kiss and her body still shivered in excitement. She was oozing juices below. She could still feel his breath and his touch on her body when her mobile beeps. She opens and reads the message.
Amit: Guy I finally kissed her. Yes I did… I kissed that unbelievably hot woman.. yippee…. And guys I tell you it was great.. it was sensational. She has such soft lips.. soo soft yaar… it was like heaven… guys I cant believe how lucky I m. I will get to kiss those lips all my life. Wow…. She has the best lips in the world… just by kissing her I thought I will cum in my jeans.. hehe.. imagine what it will be like to have sex with her…. Oh god… just thinking abt it might make my jeans explode… heheh

(Even before her thrill of the 1st kiss had cooled down.. her fiancée was boasting about it on whatsapp. Did he really long to kiss her coz he loved her or did he longed to kiss her only so that he could make his friends jealous? All her excitement was now starting to cool down. A tiny drop of tear begins to roll down her cheeks. Did she mean anything to amit or was she just going to be his trophy wife? And was she really that hot that she could be an object of envy for the other guys?)

Rahul: congrats bro. wish it was me instead of you. Ruby truly is a gem of a girl and I cannot even imagine what it must have felt like kissing a girl like her. You make me so jealous man.

Raj: congrats. Seriously dude you are very lucky. Congrats ruby to you as well. Though it must not have been so great fr you. Comeon amit is no match for a beauty like you. Lol… you are the hottest woman I have ever seen and I am so jealous my friend got to kiss you.

Manoj: Great. I am happy for you both. But I am also sad and lonely now. Guys, I think I wanna marry too.. lol… but then I know I wont get a girl half as pretty as ruby. You are very lucky amit.

Sumit: yes, I agree guys. Amit is very lucky. Ruby is such a wonderful girl. Man, it must have been such an exquisite experience to kiss a girl like her. And to think that he will get to do it every day and night, breaks my heart… sob sob… but congrats to both of you.

Amit: hehe.. than you guys. As I said just kissing her was so sensational that I felt I would cum in my jeans.. hehe… love you ruby. You are a great kisser. Cant wait to kiss you again.
Rahul: lucky rascal.

Raj: lucky bastard

Sumit: lucky ass

Manoj: lucky dog.

Amit: haha.. boarding the flight no guys.

Rahul: Ruby.. why are you not talking. You are only reading messages but no response …

Raj: rahul she must be feeling shy. We are so openly discussing her first kiss.

Sumit: yes, she must be feeling shy. We should stop it guys

Rahul: True. But shes our friend yaar. Theres no need to be shy. Infact I was thinking…

Sumit: tinking what?

Rahul: if shes shy now.. what will happen when we discuss their suhagraat openly… Tongue/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Manoj: hahaha

Amit: haha.. ohh just thinking abt suhagraat with her might make me cum in my jeans.. hahaha

Sumit: hahaha.. no problem dude. You wet your pants. We will take care of your babe… haha

Rahul: haha.. sumit

Manoj: hahaha

Amit: in your dreams… middle finger for u guys… go fuck yourselves. I know you guys must be horny now hearing about me having kissed ruby. Go shag yourselves. Go shake that small dicks of yours.. haha

Rahul: shit yaar amit. Mind your language man.

Manoj: amit seems to be high after his kiss with ruby.

Amit: chill guys. Its ok. Ruby wont mind. Besides as we said.. we are all friends here.. noe seriously go and shake your small dicks… hahaha

(She wipes her tears. Regains her composure. Reading those comments from the other guys somehow managed to uplift her. She really was hot. She really was sexy. She had control over men. Men lusted after her. Instead of moistness in her eyes, she could now feel moistness below her waist again.)
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Ruby: hi everyone. Thank you all. It really was amazing to kiss amit. My 1st kiss ever. It really was wonderful. It shook me . I can still feel the thrill. And frankly, I don’t know if I should share this with you all, but then you all are such close friends, I probably can . I actually also you know experienced so much excitement during the kiss that I too was in the risk of having a wet lower.. lol…

Amit: oh my darling. That so sweet. Had you told me then I pribbaly would have ensured that I completely wet your lowers.

Ruby: Shut up amit.. lol

Amit: ok listen I have boarded the flight. You guys continue to chat. I will continue after I land. Bye

Ruby: have a safe flight my love.

(Amit puts his mobile on flight mode)

Rahul: wow.. what a confession ruby

Sumit: Seriously.

Manoj: Wow. How sexy is that

Raj: yes very sexy indeed.

Rahul: Ruby, if you don’t mind may I ask you something?

Ruby: ofcourse rahul. Go ahead and ask. Why would I mind yaar

Rahul: Ruby this really was yr 1st kiss ever? I mean you are so hot and sexy. You must have lots of guys chasing you. You never had any affair or fling?

Ruby: haha… silly. This WAS my 1st kiss. I have never been touched by any guy before. Yes lots of guys chased me. They all just wanted sex, nothing else. I was not prepared to give in. I wanted to and I am a virgin for my husband. No guy has touched me before in a sexual manner. I am untouched and unexplored as yet.. hehe (she was now enjoying towing with the guys, talking abt her sexuality.. teasing them.. exciting them.. making them lust after her… she was becoming what amit wanted her to be)

Rahul: That’s cool ruby. Amit is a virgin too. He never had any girlfiends and so he’s untouched too so to speak.. lol
Ruby: haha. I know that about him. But its so surprising. These days guys are not like that. If they don’t have girlfirned, they go to spas and other places or even Thailand.. lol.. what about you guys? Any experience in sex?
Sumit: I am a virgin too. I have been to a strip club and taken a lap dance and also been to a spa. But the masseuse denied any extra service. She was so hot. I offerd her money and all but she didn’t budge.
Raj: I had a girl friend. We kissed a lot and also some touching and fondling
Ruby: haha .. poor sumit… so you had a klpd experience.. hehe
Rahul: hehe.. klpd
Ruby: good for you Raj.
Manoj: I will be honest. I had no girlfriend and as ruby said guys go t spas and other places, I went to the other places (please don’t judge me) and I had sex. I was very horny that evening, I just had to.
Ruby: oh so you had sex with a sex worker. I hope you used condoms. Its so risky otherwise
Manoj: yes I did use condom ruby.
Ruby: and you rahul?
Rahul: well I am not a virgin.
Ruby: who did you fuck?
Ruby: I mean had sex with.. sorry I used the f word
Rahul: haha.. its ok. We don’t mind
Raj: definitely not. Why the fuck would we mind
Ruby: haha
Ruby: so rahul who did you have sex with? Or who did you fuck? Haha
Rahul: well, I fucked 3 girls. My ex girlfriends.
Ruby: wow. So you are a stud ha
Manoj: so we all have had some or little experience, but not amit. Hes pure
Ruby: that’s my fiancée… pure, untouched and mine.. lol…
Rahul: true. You are lucky to have him and that idiot is the luckiest guy on earth because he has you.
Ruby: thanks rahul. Ok guys I gotta go now. Will chat with you all later in the evening. Bye
Rahul: bye
Manoj: bye

Few minutes later amit;s flight lands and he confirms the same on the whatsapp group. Others all respond with a thumbs up or a smiley. He gors through the messages that he missed when he was on flight. He was glad to see ruby and the guys talking so frankly about sex and virginity and fucking.

Amit: hey sweetheart. Seems you are getting very comfortable with my friends ha. You naughty girl.
Ruby: hi. Hehe. Well it was just casual chat with friends.. how was your flight? I am lready missing you so much.
Amit: my flight was great dear. I too am missing you.
Ruby: this rahul really had so many girlfriends?
Amit: yes, he did. Hes quite a stud. Anyway I will talk to you later now. dad is here at the airport. Why did he come?
Ruby: bye. Say my pranam to my future fil
Amit: sure. Bye
Amit: send a pic of you in the group. Bye

Few hours later amit’s mobile beeps, he opens the group and is glad to see ruby’s pic in themorning dress.

In whatsapp group:-

Ruby: my pic from today morning when I was going to meet amit. How am I looking guys?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Amit: sexy as always my dear

Rahul: agree

Raj: agreed

Manoj: nice

Sumit: Superb

Amit: I just feel like grabbbin you and….

Ruby: shut up amit. You only want to play with my body. You are such a dog

Amit: hehe. Cant blame me. You have such a sexy body. Any man would desire you. Right guys?

Rahul: well, ruby sure as hell is desirable.. hehe

Sumit: skirts look good on you ruby

Manoj: I agree with sumit

Ruby: thank you guys

Amit:Ruby I was thinking lets have a video chat in the evening when I am with everyone. That way everyone can see you and you can see everyone live. It would be great. Will help in growing our relationship

Rahul: nice idea amit

Manoj: Great

Ruby: Sure amit

Amit: wear something sexy ruby. I am sure along wirh me the guys would love to see you in something sexy

Ruby: Sure amit. I will just be in a towel

Sumit: Oh my goddddddd…..

Raj: if that happens I will faint there and then

Rahul: hahaha

Amit: Ruby if you seriously do that na.. there will be 5 guys with wet jeans in the party… hahaha

Ruby: hahahahaha

Rahul: hahaha

Amit: I think manoj already has a wet jeans… hahaha

Ruby: shut up yaar.. lol

Manoj: phew

Sumit: I am already sweating too…

Amit: ok cool down guys. Lets finish our work and meet in the evening.

Evening time:-

Amit: hey guys

The 4 guys hug and congratulate amit on his engagement. They pat his back, hi 5 with him as they enter the pub and sit on a couch, order beers, scotch, and snacks.

Rahul: wow yaar amit… really great news man. And what a girl yaar.. what a girl.. shes soo sooo nice and sweet.

Sumit: lets raise a toast to amit and ruby as drinks are served to them.

Cheers from all.

Amit: thank you guys. Thanks for being a part of this. You all are truly special. And the good news is that wedding is in just 3 weeks from now.

Loud cheer from everyone on this.

Rahul: great yaar.

Amit: acha guys.. relax.. let me ask ruby.. where she is.. lets talk to her on video call.

Amit messages ruby to ask if she ready to be on video call.

And immediately he receives a video call form her.

He answers it.

Amit: hi sweety

Ruby: hi amit.. its so dark there.. I can hardly see you

Amit sees that ruby was in an above the knee length dress

Amit: hey meet rahul on my left and sumit on my right. The 2 guys look on the mobile screen and wave at ruby

Ruby: hi guys. Sorry its bit dark and ic annot se u wll properly. Where manoj and Raj

And amit turns the mobile screen towards them as the 2 guys also wave their hands

Raj: hi ruby

Manoj: hey

Ruby: hi all.

Manoj: you are looking very lovely ruby.

Raj: yah, but I can see you are not in a towel

Ruby: haha.. shutup yaar… how could I be in just a towel.. hehe

And all laugh together.

Rahul: you broke our heart ruby.

Amit: yes you did

Ruby: ok, listen up guys. I have to disconnect now. I am so sorry. My relatives are here. Please understand

Amit: oh no. its ok dear. You must attend them.

Ruby: bye everyone. Love you all and she blows a kiss for everyone and dsiconencts the line to everyone's disappointment.

they sit in silence for few minutes and then Rahul says

Rahul: wow, shes really pretty yaar

Raj: yes.

Amit: thanks guys.

Rahul: so you bastard you got to kiss her ha.. a woman like her and not only kiss, you will get to see her naked and have sex with her… shit man… how lucky you are

Raj: bro, I am sure he will fuck her day and night

Manoj: I will be honest here amit. I already have the hots for your fiancée… she has an awesome body yaar…

Sumit: I think I will crash their suhaagraat… I cant let amit be so lucky..

Rahul: hahaha..

Amit: haha.. relax guys.. I am sure you too will have sexy girls as your wives. Let your time come. Meanwhile be happy n my happiness.. its true I will fuck her day and night after we re married, but yaar I want to feel her and grope her before marriage. Its so difficult to control.

Raj: I understand man, knowing that this girl is going to be yours to have, it must be difficult to wait so long. Had I ben in your place I would have already fucked her.

Rahul: me too.. atleast I would have stripped her naked and felt her body and kissed her and licked her and … man.. I am already hard thinking about it…

Amit: haha… guys control.. but yes I too want to do all those things to her. Lets see when I get my chance. Today I got a chance to kiss her, maybe soon I will get to grop her, touch her boobs and ass and play with er body, rub my body on hers.. phew

Raj: cheers to that yaar

As guys have another round of drinks

Amit was glad ruby had her effect on the guys. The guys were lusting after her. They were going crazy after her but only he would get to fuck her. Only he.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
That night the guys partied hard, they came back home and all 5 of them masturbated fantasizing about ruby and dozed off. Next day being a Sunday they all woke up late and when they checked their mobiles, they read messages from ruby:-

Ruby: good morning everyone

Ruby: looks like everyone is still asleep.

Ruby: its already 10 am and no one is awake? I am getting so bored.

Ruby: I am sorry I had to end the call suddenly last night. You know na how relatives are. They just drop in unannounced and stay so long. Anyway heres my pic from yesterday. Amit is the skirt length too short?
(she sent her pic from yesterday and she had pulled up the dress a little higher for the pic.. exposing her thighs a lot more)

Ruby: guys what do you think? I hope I don’t look slutty or cheap in this.

Ruby: anyway. I am going for shopping abhi. I have to get my lehenga done and some blouse fittings. Amit what should I wear on my first night? Guys any suggestion? (she purposely was asking personal questions in the group itself now. she knew amit would love it and also she herself was now enjoying teasing the guys)

Rahul was the 1st one to wake up and he couldn’t take his eyes off ruby’s pic. Instantly his hands went inside his trouser as he grabbed his dick and shook it looking at the pic of ruby. After he was done, he cleaned up and took his bath.

Raj and Sumit too woke up and looked at the messages. Raj took a dep sigh looking at the pic and sumit took his phone inside his bathroom and had a long shower.

Amit was next and he was more than happy to see the pic and read the messages which were subtly naughty and exciting.

Manoj when he woke up, masturbated twice looking at the pic and imagining ruby get her blouse stitched.

At around 11: 30 rahul decided to respond to the messages

Rahul: good morning everyone. Wow what a lovely pic ruby. Waking up to such a pic has truly made my day today. And no ruby the skirt length is fine. It doesn’t make you look cheap. Infact it makes you look sexier and hotter. You look like a sex bomb, if I may say so without offending you. And as for the first night, my suggestion is that you wear nothing. Lol

Ruby: hi rahul. Thanks. Sex bomb? Really? Wow. That’s the best compliment I ever got. Kiss to you for that. Ofcourse I am not offended yaar. Infact I feel so good about myself knowing that you guys think I am sexy and hot and some sex bomb.. hehe… wear nothing on suhag raat? How funny. Suggest something nice yaar.

Manoj: good morning ruby. Lovely pic for sure. I agre with rahul that you look sexier and hotter in short dress. You have beautiful legs. Wear a saree in suhagraat. A girl looks the best and most desirable in that.

Sumit: hi ruby. Sexy pic. Wear this kind of dresses more. I too vote for a saree in suhagraat. Cheers

Amit: may I also suggest something?

Rahul: haha. No you shutup and stay out of it.

Ruby: hehe. Thanks for the suggestion guys. Where is Raj?

Raj: I am here. I am not feeling well.

Ruby: why? What happened? Did you drink too much last night? Take lemon and salt. If you feel like puking then do it. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Drink plenty of water.

Rahul: wow. You are so caring

Raj: aww.. so sweet of you ruby. But its not the drink. Its something else. I will be fine in sometime. Don’t worry

Amit: what happened raj?

Manoj: should we come and see you?

Raj: its just a guy problem. Nothing serious

Amit: guy problem?

Rahul: what guy problem? Are you having periods dude? Lol

Sumit: hahaha

Amit: haha

Ruby: what the fuck.. hahaha

Raj: comeon guys. Fuck off you assholes

Ruby: hey guys don’t tease raj. Hes in problem. Raj tell me what happened

Raj: its nothing really. Talk to you all later

Rahul: I know what his problem is. Hes jealous of amit and he wants to get married and you know enjoy….

Amit: haha.. sex.. sex is his problem

Manoj: haha

Ruby: haha.. ok guys I am going to get my blouse measured. Talk to you all later. And I think I will go with saree on suhagraat. Amit are you fine with it?

Amit: sure honey. Saree is great. Mqake sure the tailor doesn’t get too close to your soft and lovely boobs while measuring your blouse. They belong to me and me only. Only I can touch them, grope them, suck them, feel them… 

Ruby: you are mad amit. Seriously mad

Rahul: not mad. Hes tharki.. hehe

Manoj: haha

The guys cant help but again fantasize about ruby getting her blouse stitched and how she would look in a saree on her suhagraat. Would she wear her saree low exposing her navel..will her blouse be low cut. Will she wear a panty inside? Oh you bastard amit you are so lucky.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
i got this much only.

if any one saved this story , pls post it here.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
i was so engaged in this story and wanted Ruby to be fucked by all friend before Amit fucks Ruby
that would have been great
but story ends in mid way

banana
celebrating curves in right place of patli kamar, deep navel, perky mangoes breasts tits, great thigh, gori kudiya or medium tanned skin babes
which gives me heightened pleasure of lust
Like Reply
(28-05-2019, 08:39 PM)sarit11 Wrote: i got this much only.

if any one saved this story , pls post it here.

Many thanks to you sarit for writing that much..... Anybody having anymore part please continue.....
Like Reply
Dear friends...... Please complete this story from xossip
Sarith brother thanks for your help...... Please continue the story......
Like Reply
super hot going.. eagerly waiting but was shocked to see the story not available...
eagerly waiting for anyone to share this erotic piece of story
Like Reply
Please continue this story !
Like Reply
Anybody has this full story??
Like Reply
(21-02-2020, 12:35 AM)Jajinakajanare Wrote: Anybody has this full story??

Brothers.... Please complete this erotic story.........
Like Reply
Please can someone continue this story?
Like Reply