Adultery Memoir - Pussy Pleasures - Dipti
Based on real events

Present Day

'I'll see you at 11' - my phone woke up with the message on the screen. Yes. It was from Dipti as expected.

Time to get ready. I got into the bathroom, stood under the shower with all the excitement of going to meet the girl I have been fantasizing for a long time. The excitement and blood rushed down to make my cock defy the gravity. My hand slowly wrapped around it, gave it tight squeeze and started stroking it. No, not yet. Not here. Not now. A horny girl is waiting with a drooling mouth and dripping pussy for it. Or will it be just another one of our meetings with nothing but a kiss and grope?

Came out with a towel around my hip and the doubt in my head. Chose a fancy underwear imagining how her hand slowly travels inside it and hold the hardened thick dick along with the cum filled balls. Wore a shirt imagining how she unbuttons it with romance or will she just tear it off with lust. Will she even touch me? The thought of previous failed attempts made me wonder. Brushed my hair, wore my perfume and approached the bedroom door. Right then, I heard the slight movement of the blanket and stopped on my tracks. It is the sound of my beautiful wife changing her position in sleep. Her fleshy white thighs peeped out of the blanket and gave me an instant erection. Those are the same thighs that I have licked, groped, pinched and bitten many times. Oh! I have always loved how she looked when she wake up in the morning. Will take care of you tonight baby.

Started the car and the journey to the first of my many adulteries. 

Dipti. How it all started? Was it the birthday wish I sent from my sister's phone? Or the first grope in my home? Or the day I pushed my hand into your saree and grabbed those heavy boobs? Or the first time you kissed me in your bedroom and stuffed your nipple in my mouth with your husband sitting in the living room? My mind slowly drifted into the past.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Few years ago -

Dipti is a friend of my sister's and happened to be one of the beautiful girls I met. My sister was so nice and open minded to hook me up with her friends. I came into Dipti's life on her 20th birthday. As with a few of her friends I casually wished her 'happy birthday' from my sister's phone. Then I shared my number with her. As anyone would know, that led from occasional texts to regular texts to endless nights of flirting. When I was contemplating how to go to the next step and lure her into physical touch, the opportunity presented itself in on of our late night calls. She lost a playful bet. 

So I asked her 'what would you give me?'

'You tell me. What you want?'

'Can I ask anything?'

'Yes, you can. I will give you whatever you want'

After a long pause, in a trembling voice I asked 'how about a kiss?' (Yes, I was that dumb.)

'Is that it? Just a kiss?'

'Yea. Will you?'

'I thought you would ask something more. Anyways, I will give you whatever you asked.'

'Wow! Really?!! Thanks babe'

'Hmmm. But where?'

I cannot go into her hostel. Where can we? I was in deep thought too. After a few mins of silence she came to the rescue - 'Leave it to me. I will make a plan.'

'Okay' I said without much confidence. We spoke some other stuff and went to sleep.

After a few weeks, one fine day evening I was in the bedroom browsing some stuff on the PC when I heard my phone beeping with a text. 

'Where are you? - from Dipti.

'At home'

'What doing?'

'Thinking about you'

'Thinking what?'

'Those juicy lips and when to eat them'

'You can come and have them now if you want :P'

'Haha.. I wish. But your hostel security will kill me'

'I am not in my hostel ;)'

'Oh. Where are you then?'

'Why don't you come out and see for yourself?'

I am shocked. Is she here? Is it going to happen finally? Is today THE day? With all the emotions and opened the bedroom door. There she was. Sitting in the living room between my sister and another friend, speaking to my mom. I was excited and aroused. She was wearing a light blue leggings, revealing the perfect shape and size of her thighs, in the cross legged position I can see her entire leg from the side upto the ass. Her white top with short sleeve showing off the smooth arms and the lovely boobs with a hint of cleavage. I couldn't control my erection.

I moved and sat on a chair just opposite to her avoiding eye contact and staring at the TV. 

My sis spoke - 'oh you are here! These are my friends. This is Dipti. You remember, you wished her on her birthday?'

'Oh yea. Hi Dipti' I said.

'Hi' she said with a smile. 

I smiled back and moved to the kitchen to wet my dried throat. 

My sister came in and asked 'my friends are here for a sleepover. Can we use your room?'.

'Sure' I said instantly. 

When I came back, Dipti was not in the living room. I noticed my bedroom door was ajar and heard some noise from there. I went in to see both my sister's friends were using the PC. 

'Just 2 mins. She just needs to check her email' said the other girl. I sat on the bed admiring Dipti's well groomed hair and her fair back visible above her top. 

'We are done. Thanks bro' said the other girl and they left out of the door.

'Hey one sec, I forgot to log off' said Dipti and immediately came back.

Seeing only her coming in, I grabbed her by the arm and circled another arm around her waist. The first time I stand close to a girl. I can see her pink bra strap peeping from the top and the valley down her neck. My dick tightened and poked her upper thighs. I brought my mouth close to her cheek, when she suddenly stopped me and said -

'Not now. Everyone is there' and rushed outside. I slumped on the chair staring down at my erection when my phone beeped. 

'Sorry. It was not safe. I am here for you to give what you asked. Wait till everyone is asleep' - read Dipti's text.
Like Reply
I was in no mood to eat so I skipped dinner. My hunger was not for food that night. 

My mom is not that dumb to let me share the room with 2 young girls for the entire night. So there I was laying in my parent's bedroom wide awake, only in my shorts, waiting for Dipti's signal. Every few mins I text her 'when' and she replies 'wait'. It went the same way well past midnight. It's almost dawn. I lost all the hope. With broken heart I went out for some fresh air. 

I was leaning on the compound wall, when I saw the main door opening slightly and a shadow coming out. It went near the guest bathroom and turned on and turned off the light within a second. It was her. Finally. I tip toed to the bathroom to find her standing near the door.

I quickly embraced her into a tight bear hug. Chest to chest. Thigh to thigh. Penis to pussy. She hugged me tighter. No words spoken, for we both know why she is here.

My hands roamed all over her back, grabbing and pinching the fair skin on her back inhaling the scent of her sweat. Rubbing my stubble on her cheek. Brought the hand to the front to her love handles giving it a tight squeeze. A light moan escaped her mouth. My lips and tongue were busy kissing her neck and licking her ears. Slowly raised my left hand to her shoulders, grabbed her top and pulled it aside to reveal the bra strap. Kissed it and pulled it down her arms. The sight of her naked shoulder drove me crazy. Kissed and licked her entire shoulder and her neck.

One of her hands was on my head and the other roaming over my bare back. Her grip turned tighter as my mouth get bolder. 

My right hand which was squeezing her hip slowly entered her top and touched her naked skin. It followed her leggings waist band to the back and went up exploring every inch of her fair back stopping at the bra hook. Meantime, my mouth was busy in licking the exposed chest area digging deeper into her top trying get to her nipple. Dropped the left hand from her shoulder outlining her slender hour glass structure to her right butt cheek. Moved all over that beautiful mound assessing its size and squeezing it to check the tightness. Put my hand at the bottom of her ass pressing it and pulled her into me by lifting her right leg.

Our bodies become hot and the breathing increased. My right hand fingers now started to fumble with her bra hook. She started to grind her pussy on my cock and dry humping me with light moans. We lost ourselves in the pleasure when suddenly one of the outdoor lights went on. She pushed me immediately and rushed into the house. Scared, I rushed into the bathroom with precum all over my shorts.
Like Reply
We didn't speak anything in the morning. She just left. In the evening I got a text from her and as usual she called me at night. It was just the usual stuff and how we were almost caught yesterday. 

'Still you didn't give me what I asked' I told her.

'I took such a risk to plan and come to your house. You should have taken it yourself. You missed the chance.'

'Oh. So it was only I who missed the chance? You didn't feel disappointed?'

'Do you think so?'

'I don't know. You tell me?'

'I feel more disappointed than you'.

'When are you going to give me then?'

'Whenever you want. Whatever you want. I am all yours. Find a place and do whatever you want to do with me.'

The way she told it to me, the lust in her words erected by dick. I promised her I will find a place soon and take her fully. But I know it is not that easy. Living in your native is a curse for these kinds of game. So a few weeks passed by without any action. 

She completed her graduation and went back to her hometown. Since it's been a few months since we have seen, we thought of meeting. We had almost dropped our sex plans due to the place issue. So we decided to meet in a coffee shop. On the planned day, I went to pick her up. She asked me to wait a couple of streets away from her home. I was fiddling with my phone when I heard a knock on the passenger side window. I unlocked the doors and she stepped in.

My jaw dropped in awe blurting out 'Wow!'

'What?' she asked with a smile.

'Nothing. This is the first time I am seeing you in saree'.

'How do I look?'

'Not bad' I said cheekily starting the car and driving off.

We arrived at the coffee shop. The waiter ushered us in and asked to go to the first floor. After chatting for a couple of hours we started to leave. She went to the restroom for a quick refresh. I followed her to wash my hands. When I opened the door I was welcomed by the sight of her adjusting the saree.

She instinctively stopped adjusting and covered her stomach with the saree. Since she was standing with her back to me I was only able to catch a quick glimpse of her midriff and the navel. My sexual apparatus is turned on by the sight of the low hip saree and the inviting navel. I went behind her and extended my arm to turn on the faucet. Slowly I put my right hand under the water by pressing by body on to her back.

The closeness caused our sexual hormones to shoot up. I kept my left hand on her exposed left hip and gave it a gentle press. Her head sprang behind landing on my chin. Rubbing her naked skin, feeling the softness of her belly, I moved towards her navel and inserted my middle finger into it.

Her navel is a bit small for my middle finger so I have to really poke it. This made her to inhale a deep breath causing her saree to drop down a couple of inches. 

With the right hand I pushed aside her hair to reveal the fair smooth back in the deep neck blouse. Kissed her on the neck and bit it gently. This made her crazy and put her left hand on my left hand pressing her navel more. She tried to feel my cock by pushing her butt on it and grinding. 

I started kissing her entire back and rubbing my face all over it. Meantime, my right hand went down into her saree tracing her spine and encircled her hip on the right side travelling to join below the left hand which is busy finger fucking her navel. Mercilessly grabbed her smooth skin between the navel and pussy making her to squeal.

The squeal brought us back to our senses and immediately I took out my hands and came out. She came out after a couple of minutes and joined me in my car giving a mischievous smile. We headed back to her place. We didn't talk but we both sensed the sexual tension in the air. After a few mins, she leaned back on the seat and closed her eyes.

'What's up? I asked.

'Nothing. Feeling a little tired'

'You can lay on my lap'

'It's okay. I will manage'

'Come on' said I putting a hand over her shoulder and pulling her towards me. 

She rested her head on my lap. I was focusing on the road glancing her every now and then. At one time when I looked down, I saw her having her left hand over her head, which made her saree to move away, exposing her fair smooth belly and the elongated navel.
Like Reply