Adultery Husband catches his wife cheating by naughtyatforties
Story :-  Husband catches his wife cheating

Written by naughtyatforties
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Husband catches his wife cheating

*I am going to narrate you a story of a husband who catches his wife cheating on him red-handed. I will post it in six parts. I hope you like it. I'm not going to reveal immediately if it's a real story or just an imagination. You can decide and tell me what you think.

* *So enjoy...

*Part 1

*It must have been half past midnight when I entered my house using my set of keys. After a hectic weeklong business tour of Delhi and Gurgaon, I had finally returned to my home in a Western suburb of Mumbai. Apart from the humming noise of Air conditioners, and an occasional barking of street dogs, there was a complete silence. I locked the entrance door behind me and took my bags and headed to my bedroom. Before entering my bedroom, I peeked into my teen ager Son Mohit's bedroom to see his calm and quiet face. He was fast asleep. His desk was cluttered with open books. Used clothes scattered over the floor. It was a typical teenager's room.

*I pushed the bedroom door and without making any noise, kept the bags near the wall and quietly shut the door and glanced at the bed. Neeta, my dear wife was in deep sleep. With the cat feet, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got inside a fresh pair of boxer shorts and a vest and very quietly slipped into the bed besides Neeta. She didn't seem to notice my arrival. I didn't want to disturb her sleep either. After all, she too must have had a hectic week, managing the teenaged kid, her own work and the house while I was away. With my frequent business travelling, we hardly got time for each other. But it was essential for our living and for the future of our only son.

*It must be 6:30 in the morning when I woke up. I looked by my side. Neeta was still in sleep with her back facing me. Her pink colored, sleeveless silk nighty was pulled up exposing her smooth whitish thighs. I could figure out that she was not wearing any under garments beneath that nighty. That view was enough me to get a hard erection. *It must have been two weeks since we had made love. I turned towards her and slowly dragged myself near her to spoon her. My hand went over her breasts. I searched for her nipple and pinched it while planting a kiss on her neck. This was enough for her to come out of sleep. She turned around and smiled at me and said, "Good! You are back". We both kissed each other. My hand was already inside her nighty, caressing her ass. She felt my hardness over her groins. *"Take off your gown" I whispered. She immediately obliged. As she lied naked on the bed, I mounted myself over her and kissed her again. Then I slid down to kiss her neck. As I reached her breast to kiss, I saw a bluish spot on her left breast, just above her areola. It looked like a love bite. But it wasn’t a fresh bite. I didn't react and continued with my kissing and fondling of her breast. But as I continued with my foreplay, my eyes kept looking for more marks of the love bites. And I did find a couple more over her shoulders. But my lust overruled my curiosity and I continued with my foreplay. Eventually, I entered my dick inside her and gave her a hard bang. She was very wet and warm down there. She responded to my every deep stroke with a soft moan. After a 2-3 minutes of hard banging, my penis gave way to a loads of cum, which filled her pussy.

*As I cooled down, I disengaged myself from her and threw my back on the bed. I was still panting. She turned towards me and kissed my forehead and headed towards the bathroom. Her naked ass looked nice as she departed from the bed.

*Still lying on the bed with now flaccid penis, I started to think about those love bites. "Is she cheating on me?" I thought. My mind wasn't ready to believe this, but my brain was suggesting that she was cheating on me. I didn't want to accuse her of cheating without a firm evidence. I turned around to pick up her phone and check her whatsapp messages in the hope of finding some clue. There were many conversations on her whatsapp. Most of them were her female friends / cousins etc. But what drew my attention was the conversation with this guy Jay. I knew Jay. A young dynamic chap who had joined the accounts team Neeta headed in a large MNC. I met him once in their company's annual event.

*There were about 10 unread messages from Jay. I didn't open the chat window to read the messages. Else, she would know that I read the messages. I kept the phone back and lied on the bed staring at the fan. "Is she having an affair? And that too with Jay? But he is so young. Why would a guy in his mid- twenties fall for a woman in her late thirties? Well, why not? Who would resist a busting, well figured chic like Neeta?" My mind was engrossed in thoughts.

*Neeta came out of the bathroom. She had now changed into a comfortable T shirt and slack. "Come on get up! Let's catch up over a hot tea!" Yeah right! I had a lot of catchup to do. I picked up my boxer and went to the bathroom, while Neeta left for the kitchen. *Inside the bathroom, I again thought about Neeta and Jay. In my mind, I visualized Jay fucking Neeta and Neeta screaming with joy. Surprisingly, this thought gave me an erection. I was actually getting aroused by thinking of my wife getting fucked by another man. Oh Shit! Was I a cuckold? How come I am not getting angry with the thought of my wife cheating on me? I had to find out the truth.

*Throughout the day, I thought a lot about how to find out. I had heard about many spouses hiring a private detective to spy on their better half. But I didn't feel comfortable with the probability of a third person knowing that I was being cheated on. So, I decided to bug her mobile with a spy tool. I am not a techie guy. But I had a fair idea of how the overall technology works. So, I got hold of an android developer from the freelancing websites and got an app developed from him. The app came out very nicely. Once installed, it could email me a location of the user as and when I wanted. I could also remotely order the app to record voice whenever I wished. It could also record all phone conversations and send me a zip file after the user hung up the phone. I could also send a command to the app to click a picture using front camera. Moreover, whenever a user used whatsapp, the app would discreetly take screenshots and send over to me. I bought one low end android phone and tested the app thoroughly. When I was sure that the app was ready and could work incognito, I installed it on her mobile without her knowledge.

*To be continued.....
Like Reply
Quote:breville1

Bravo! Excellent start! Just hope that it doesn't end up being another cuck story.

Humans are voyeuristic by nature. While it is a turn on watching your partner in the throes of sexual pleasure, it is important to also note that we are also protective by nature...we don't want others to share what's ours....emotions, loyalty jealousy, etc. Unfortunately, we also find that the grass is greener on the other side. How we deal with these and other conflicting aspects in our lives leads to never ending dramas which makes the world go round!

However you wish to tell this drama, I think it is going to be very interesting!!

Continue...
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Part 2

So, first few days were not much eventful. The calls were typical. Gossiping with her friends and some boring office conversations. The whatsapp messages were full of typical forwards. Except for her school’s girls group. This was full of adult jokes. There was no conversation with Jay. I started wondering if I was unnecessarily doubting her. I felt guilty that I doubted her and decided to uninstall the spy app from her phone soon.

It must have been about 10 days since I had installed that app when I had to again travel for business. Once my flight landed in Chennai, I switched on my phone and started aimlessly going through the stupid good morning messages and deleting them. My personal email box showed many email notifications but I deferred checking my emails until I got in a cab. Once settled in the cab, I started going through emails. There were many emails sent by my spyware app. There were some call recordings and some whatsapp screenshots. I noticed a chat screen with Jay. Voila! This is what I was looking for.

My heart started pounding as I opened the screenshot. Neeta had pinged Jay.. "Hey Handsome!" was the ping. Jay had responded with a kiss smiley a good morning wish. He also asked if I had left for the trip. I further read their conversation. He had asked her to wear the red chiffon saree with sleeveless blouse. I remembered that saree. I had bought it for her on our last anniversary. Neeta looked damn hot in it. I continued reading the chat. They had planned to sneak out of office after lunch and go for a long drive. Fuck! My wife wearing a sexy outfit and going on a long drive with her young boy friend! I couldn't figure out whether I was angry or excited.

I put my phone aside and looked outside of window. We were now out of the traffic congestion and reaching closer to my destination. By lunch time, I had wrapped up my first set of meetings. I called my admin and cancelled all the meetings for rest of the day and checked into a hotel room. I ordered some food and pulled up my phone and used my spy app to send commands to Neeta’s phone. First, I checked her current location. The app traced her to the highway near Dahisar, north Mumbai. So, she was already on the long drive it seemed. I then activated voice recording on her phone. I started receiving a voice stream directly from her phone. The sound had a lot of background noise. But I could hear some music being played. It appeared like some slow music. Most likely gazals; Neeta’s favorite genre. I stopped the voice recording.

I again checked Neeta’s location after having my lunch. This time, she was traced to a beachside hotel in a place called Gorai. Shit! They were checking into a hotel? I started getting anxious and excited at the same time. I didn’t know how to react. I activated the voice recording on her phone to see if I could hear anything. I guess her phone must have been inside the purse. The voice was feeble. All I could hear was a sound of toilet flush. They were certainly inside a room. I stopped the voice recording and sent her phone a command for a picture to be taken. The phone being in purse, I got a message with a black picture. This was bad. I wouldn’t be able to listen in to what they were doing. I thought for a while and picked up my phone and called Neeta. She picked up at 4th or 5th ring.

Neeta: “Hello? I am going for a meeting. Is this urgent?”

Yeah right! A Meeting!

Me: “Oh sorry honey! Nothing urgent. When you go home, call me. I am not able to find my ATM card. I think I left in my closet. Just want to confirm else I will have to cancel it”

Neeta: “Ok! Got to go bye!”

Neeta hung up the phone. I felt a bit angry for being cut off like this.

I again activated the voice recording on her phone. My plan had worked. The phone was now outside and I could hear them better. I could hear some noise. May be they were kissing each other. I could also hear Neeta asking Jay to take his clothes off. I started getting a hard on with a thought of my wife making love to her colleague, who was half of my age.

I continued to listen to the live audio streaming. For some time, I could hear some soft moans and kissing sounds. But after a while, it was clear that Jay had started fucking her. I put my hand inside pants and started stroking my hardened tool. After some intense action, I could hear Neeta asking Jay to fuck her in doggie.

As they adjusted their positions, I could clearly hear the sound when his groins hit her ass. Apparently, he was giving a very hard and fast pace doggie fuck to her. I could hear her moaning and saying “hard baby. Fuck hard”. This was typical of Neeta. She always liked a hard bang. But this time it wasn’t me who was giving her a hard bang. She had found a young stud. Fuck! As a husband, I should have gotten upset to hear my wife making love to another man. But here, I was masturbating while listening to my wife getting fucked by her lover. So strange feeling it was.

After a while, the banging stopped. There was a lull on the recording before I could hear a flush sound again. I guessed they were cleaning up now. Later, I heard the mobile being picked up and then the clarity of the recording became poor. She had probably kept the mobile in her purse. I stopped the audio stream and kept my phone aside on the bed. I was still hard. I went to the toilet and offloaded the cum by stroking my dick heavily.

To be continued...
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Part 3

After cleaning up, I threw myself on the bed naked. I was mentally and physically exhausted now and didn’t even realize when I dozed off. By the time I woke up, it was 7 in the evening. I took my mobile and checked Neeta’s location. She had reached home. I selected her number to dial, but then gave up. I couldn’t figure how exactly I was feeling. I switched on the TV and aimlessly continued to flip the channels. At around 9:30, I received her call.

Neeta: Hey, How was your day?

Me: As usual, hectic. You seemed to be very busy today?

Neeta: Oh don’t ask me. It was terrible. Sorry, I couldn’t speak to you when you called.

Yeah right! Terrible.. didn’t sound like that in the audio!

Me: Oh! I had called you for my ATM card. But don’t bother I found it.

Neeta: Good. I was so worried you know.

Me: Had your dinner? What’s Mohit doing?

Neeta: Yeah.. just wrapped up things in kitchen. Mohit is inside his room. I hope he is studying. I will now take shower and slip in the bed. Did you have your dinner?

Me: Nah! Will order something in the room. I am very fatigued. I need a drink as well. And probably a massage.

Neeta: Oh honey! I wish you were with me so I could massage you!

Me: I so wish too. But now, I gotta find some young woman here in Chennai

Neeta: Shut up! How dare you think of other woman?

Look who is talking..

Me: (Laughing), oh ya, then come down to Chennai. I am feeling horny

Neeta: he he he I have my job to do.

Job? Or a blowjob to Jay?

Neeta: Ok then honey, Good night! Have sweet dreams of me.. muaaah

I hung up the phone and called for double peg of Black Label with Soda. When the guy came with my drink, I shoved a 50 Rs. Note in his hand and asked if he knew a good female masseur who could massage me in my room with happy ending. He nodded yes. The room service guys are an excellent source of such information. “When do you need one sir?” he asked. I said “right away!” he smiled and pulled up his mobile and spoke with someone. “Sir, 5000 rupees. 22 year old Chinese. Ok?” I negotiated to 2800 and gave the guy 500 tip. He said that the girl would arrive in 20 minutes.

After the waiter was gone, I took a quick shower and slipped into comfortable lungi and vest and sat to enjoy my double peg Black Label. After about half an hour, the doorbell rang. The girl was here.

I let the girl in. She looked quite young. Fair skin, petit and with very small boobs, but still better than Sonam Kapoor’s. Neeta had 38D size. It was going to be different this time.

After shutting the door, we got down to business. I removed my vest and lungi and with just my boxers on, I lied on the bed on my stomach. She retrieved her massaging oils and placed them on side table. I asked if she was going to massage me with her clothes on. She smiled and removed her clothes and only kept her panty. She sat on my ass and started massaging my back. Her hands really had magic. She quickly helped me relax my back.

After massaging my upper back and shoulders for some time, she slowly slid down to sit on my legs and started massaging my lower back and upper parts of buttocks. I asked her to take my boxers off and do a good massage to my buttocks. She obliged. It felt so hot to feel her soft hands on my buttock. Now, she leaned on my back such that her boobs touched my bare back. She was now giving me body to body massage. Her naked smooth thighs rubbed against the back of my thighs. I was erect by now.

I asked to get off my back so that I can turn around. After I turned around, She sat on my groins, pressing my hard dick against her panty covered pussy. She leaned a little to massage my shoulders. I grabbed her tiny boobs and squeezed them. “Ouch” she responded. Then I held the back of her neck and pulled her onto me. I freely moved my hand on her smooth bare back. I pulled her panty down to touch her bare buttocks. But she stopped me. So, I didn’t force it, but demanded that I get to suck her boobs. She agreed to that. I played with her boobs and occasionally sucked them. Compared to Neeta’s melons, it was easy to suck this girl’s boobs.

Now she slid down to take my hard tool in her mouth. She was very good in the blow job. She started licking my balls and slowly moved towards my dick head and then held my dick and wrapped her lips around it and sucked it. I was feeling heavenly. I started getting closer to the climax. And within moments, I squirted cum inside her mouth. She gagged and pulled dick out of my mouth. I squirted on her face. She squeezed the entire cum out before getting up to clean up the mess. We both cleaned up ourselves and got dressed. I paid her dues and kissed her and saw her off. It was pretty late. I just collapsed on the bed and dozed off.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Part 4

Next morning, I checked my mails to look for any conversation snapshots between Neeta and Jay. The night before, Neeta was in rush to hang up on me but while I was taking a naked massage from that Chinese girl, Neeta was busy in romancing with Jay on whatsapp. Jay was praising her sex appetite and she was complimenting him on his lean strong body. But the most interesting discussion was about their plan to meet next. And out of all places, it was going to be at my own house. My son had plans for a group study and a sleepover at his friends place on next day. Neeta had planned a candle lit dinner for Jay.

So, my wife was about to make love with her lover in the very bed where she conceived my child. The feeling sent chills through my body. I was getting mixed emotions between the sense of being cheated and a weird erotic feeling. What aroused me was the wild and promiscuous side of my wife and what hurt me was that she was hiding this side from me. Of course, she must have rightly thought that I wouldn’t appreciate her sexapades.

But what was I really feeling? It appeared to me that the fact that she was sleeping with another person was actually arousing me. But all I expected from her was an openness. Did she not love me anymore? Was she going to leave me? That thought was very scary. I had to find out what was in her mind.

I thought about the whole situation and took a decision. I checked my schedule for the meetings scheduled for remaining three days of my trip and then called my admin to cancel the last day’s meetings. I called up the travel agent and rescheduled my flight so that I would land in Mumbai next evening at around 9:30PM.

It was very difficult for me to focus on work on that day and even more difficult the next day. I was getting goose bumps. My heart rate started increasing as my flight time started approaching. The flight was uneventful. I landed Mumbai and caught a cab to go home. Inside the cab, I started my spy app and instructed it to get me the voice recording from Neeta’s phone. The recording wasn’t clear but I could figure out that they were still in dining room. I could hear the kitchen sink tap. Neeta must have been busy cleaning up the kitchen. There was jazz music playing in the background. I had about 30 minutes of ride so hopefully they would move into the bedroom by then I thought.

As I reached closer to my complex, I again checked the latest voice recording. I could hear them chatting. I couldn’t make out if they were in bedroom or in the living area. So, I asked the cabbie to take a detour to a medical shop on pretext of buying some medicines. I just wanted to kill some time so that I could catch them red handed. I went to the medical shop, bought some cough candies and got in the cab and headed to home. After I alighted from the cab, I just lingered in the lobby and checked for voice recording.

There was silence for some time. So, I just waited in the lobby for some more time. Finally, I heard the kissing sound. Looks like they had started the action. I took the elevator and went to my floor and got out. But still waited before entering my house. I again checked the voice recording. Now I can hear some moans too. It was clear that they were in full action. My heart pounded so heavy that I thought it was going to explode. I very slowly unlocked the door and entered the house. The bedroom door was shut as expected. To prevent the Air-conditioning loss, I had installed the auto shut to all room doors. That helped.

I entered in the house and very gently shut the main door behind me. I kept my bags in the living room and proceeded towards the bedroom. I waited for a moment near the door. Took a deep breath, pulled out my phone, put the camera in video recording mode and very slowly opened the door. The layout of my bedroom is such that there is a small narrow passage after the entry before the view of entire bedroom opens up. So, the bedroom door is not visible from the bed.

As I entered the bedroom, I shut it very softly so that the latch wouldn’t make any noise. And very slowly, I moved further. There was a dim night light and I could see Jay between Neeta’s legs, licking her pussy. I just stood still there, recording their act. They were so engrossed in love making that they didn’t even notice my presence. I was shaking and erect. I stopped the recording and kept my phone in my pocket. But my mobile made a click while stopping the recording. That alerted Neeta and She pushed Jay and screamed seeing me. Jay too got shocked and he quickly got off and started muttering “sorry, sorry” and fumbled to get his clothings. His jeans were lying on the floor near my feet. I bent down and picked them up and threw at him and said, “Out of my house now!” Jay collected all his clothes and ran out of the bedroom. Neeta was sitting on the bed naked, sobbing. I left her there alone and moved out of the bedroom to check on Jay. Jay had done putting his clothes on and was ready to move out of the house. He again said Sorry Sir Sorry sir but I quietly opened the main door and let him out of my house. After he left, I shut the door and locked it and proceeded to the bedroom.

Neeta was still sitting there with her head buried in her hands. But she wasn’t crying. She had pulled the sheet over her to cover her naked body. As she noticed my entry in the bedroom, she raised her head and looked at me with a hapless look. I let her sit like that at went to closet and changed into comfortable clothes. By the time I came back to the bed, Neeta had put her clothes on. She was sitting near the dresser looking at me through the mirror. Her eyes were full of sorrow. I looked in her eyes. And asked point blank to her “Are you thinking of leaving me?”

She immediately sprung up from her seat, turned towards me and rushed in my arms saying “No, no no darling, You are the most precious thing in my life, and started sobbing”. I too couldn’t hold myself and started crying. “Why you cheated on me Neeta why? I couldn’t imagine what I would do if you left me”. She tightened her hug to me and kept crying. We just stayed like that for some time. Speechless.

Once our burst of emotions cooled down, I separated her from me and said I am exhausted now. I need to sleep. She nodded and we both went to bed. But it was difficult for both of us to sleep. We just lied on the bed pretending to sleep. Sometime late mid night, I went to sleep.

To be continued...
Like Reply
Part 5 Final

Next morning, I got up at my regular time of 6 AM. I looked besides, Neeta was not there. I got up from bed, got freshened up and went to kitchen. Neeta was sitting there with a cup of tea in her hand staring in vacuum. As she noticed my presence, she got up and brought me tea. We both sat at the table facing each other.

“Sanjay, I don’t know how to apologize to you. I feel very bad for what I have done.” Neeta said. Tears started rolling her cheeks. I held her hand and patted it lightly and said, “Its ok! Its ok honey. I know I am not able to pay enough attention to you. We hardly get time together due to my travel. I am actually relieved that you are not leaving me”. Neeta wiped her tears and put her other hand over my hand. “No honey, I would never leave you. Its just that I couldn’t control myself and got carried away. I didn’t intentionally cheat on you.”

I got up from my chair and stood behind her, and leaned to kiss her head. My arms wrapped around her neck and said, “Its OK. It happens. Don’t feel sorry now.” She held my arms and leaned backwards with her face pointing towards me. I kissed her lips. She reciprocated. We kissed like that for some time before I whispered “Lets move to the bedroom”. She readily agreed and got up from the chair. We moved to the bedroom and again started kissing each other standing besides the bed. I pushed her on the bed and came over her and continued kissing. After some kissing and cuddling, she separated herself from my arms and picked up her phone. I looked at her disapprovingly. She said, “I am calling our maid to come in the afternoon and cook to not come. I won’t go to work can you also take off?” I said “Hell ya, Why not?” So we both made necessary calls. The last call we made was to our son Mohit to check on him. He was not returning home until evening. So, we had few hours left for just ourselves. We switched off our phones and then again got in each other’s arms. As we kissed and smooched each other, we started taking off our clothes and got naked.

There were few love bites on her naked body. “That fucking Jay has bitten you a lot” I said. Neeta’s face turned pale. She didn’t say anything. I looked at her and said, “Hey honey, don’t feel guilty. What happened is happened. You know what? Now that you have assured me that you aren’t leaving me, I am enjoying the thought of you making love to other man”. “Shut up!” she said blushing. “I won’t!” I said. “This is your punishment!” “What punishment?” she looked at me with a surprise. “Your punishment is that you will let me openly talk to you about you and Jay and tell me everything without any reservations”. She smiled and said, “Are you crazy?” “Call me crazy if you will. But I get aroused to talk about it. I want to enjoy that feeling. You enjoyed with him and now I want to enjoy knowing how you enjoyed with him”. She didn’t say anything. I looked in her eyes and asked “Deal?” she asked me “What deal?” “Deal that we will openly talk about it without you feeling guilty?” “Ok deal. But just because it pleases you. And we both kissed.

Then I pushed her a bit away from me and observed her love bytes and asked “So Jay seems to be more aggressive in bed” She just nodded. “Has a big tool?” She just smiled. “Come on! Don’t hesitate. I could see he had a bigger dick than me. How did it feel inside?” “mmm nice!” she said. “Don’t give me short answers. Did he fuck you hard?” I asked. “Oh! Very hard. He is an athlete” she responded. “How deep did he go?” “Very deep. Just like a dildo” “did you give him a blow job?” “uh huh!” she responded. She was blushing. She was panting now. I put my finger inside her pussy, it was slippery wet. She was horny. “Lick me there na!” she begged. I obliged. I slid down to burry my between her legs and started licking it. She moaned “Oh Sanju! Oh!”. I pulled my head and told her, “Don’t call my name. Call his name”. She nodded. I resumed licking her down there. “Come on Jay! Do it more!” she moaned. I was out of my mind to hear this. I sucked her pussy and tasted her juices. “Aaah! Aaaah!” she moaned. After some time, she held my head and said, “Fuck me! Fuck me Sanju!” I raised my head and said, “Sanju is still on tour. Call for Jay!”. “Oh! Don’t torture me now, fuck me Jay!” she responded.

I spread her legs and mounted on her and started stroking her. As I stroked, I slapped on her boobs and said “You fucking bitch! You only like young dicks!” “Oh yea baby! I yearn for young dicks! They are so fresh. Do it hard. Harder Jay!” She responded. “Turn over!” I commanded to her. “I will fuck you in doggie”. She got up from the bed and got on her knees. Holding her firm ass, I inserted in her. I saw love bites even on her ass. “Fuck! Jay has not even spared your ass in biting!” I said. She turned her head towards me and said, “Yess! It feels very sexy. You too bite me”. So, I bit her firm round ass on several places. “Aaah! Bite harder baby. Harder than this.” She screamed when I bit harder. It was indeed a wild feeling.

Now, I shoved my dick inside her and started fucking harder. I slapped her ass and said, “You fucking cock hungry whore! You dirty girl eating young guy’s cum? fuck you!” I slapped again. “Oh! I want more give me more!” “You want more huh bitch? You greedy dirty bitch?” We talked dirty like that until I finally reached the point of no return. I buried my fingers in her ass and gave a final jerk and loaded my cum inside her. And then disengaged myself from her and collapsed on the bed.

She came closer to me and rested her head on my chest and we just stayed like that in bed for some time. Then she kissed my chest and said, “It was the best session ever”. “Yeah! We should thank Jay for making you bitch like that”. “Shut up you silly!” she gently slapped on my head.

After some silent moments of caressing and cuddling, I asked her, “So how did this all happen?” “What?” she gave me a puzzled look. “I mean how did the whole thing start?”

Neeta first hesitated but upon insisting she started telling. So the story goes like this; Jay and Neeta had developed good bonding working together on a couple of challenges at work. Because of his dynamism and willingness to take challenges, Neeta always preferred him while delegating any critical assignment. They had spent long hours together many times at work. Whenever they worked late, Jay would volunteer to give company to Neeta till she reached home. So, they got enough time to know each other’s side other than a professional one. They exchanged many family stories. A few times, after hectic work, they also had a couple of drinks together.

So, it was one of such day, when they had a hectic work and decided to wind down in the nearby pub. I vividly remembered that day. I wasn’t travelling that day. She had called me at 8:30 that night to say that she is going to be very late and I and Mohit could have dinner. I had asked her if she felt safe coming home late at night. She had assured that Jay would drop her home. That night, I was up until 11:30 at night watching TV in our bedroom and didn’t realize when I fell asleep while TV was on. I was awaken to hear bedroom door getting locked when Neeta entered the room sometime around 1:00AM.

So on that day, after working till 10:30 at night, they went to a pub near BKC. Neeta had gotten slightly drunk that evening. While driving back in the cab, she leaned on Jay’s shoulders and she didn’t realize when they got into kissing each other. He walked her until the door and before she unlocked the door, they again got in each other arms and kissed. The next morning when she awoke, she felt ashamed of what she had done. She had also decided to have a straight talk with Jay and forget about that night. But when she went to work, Jay greeted her with a wink and a naughty smile. She had no courage to speak with him. Rather the memories of kissing Jay the earlier night made her feel horny. The whole day, she just tried to avoid Jay as much she could. That night, she saw a Whatsapp message from Jay which said he was still cherishing the earlier night’s moments. She had asked him why he is after an old married woman like her. In response, he had showered tons of praises about her dynamism at work, the way she carried herself, her dressing sense, her caring nature etc. Obviously, he was courting her. She fell for it and they started exchanging flirting messages.

Since then, they started making up excuses to stay late at work. They started becoming bolder in the relationship and kissed once in a conference room when it was just two of them there. One night they kissed and fondled each other in Neeta’s car. Jay fingered Neeta that night. Now, both wanted more. So, next day, they both called a day off and went to Lonavala and checked into a hotel and two rounds of sex.

While hearing her narrate, I started getting erect. She too noticed it. She said to me,

“You know Sanju, I am really puzzled the way you are reacting. I thought you would be very upset. But instead, you seem amused. Are you ok? I feel scared”.

I smiled and kissed her head and said, “Yes, it’s strange. But don’t be scared. I knew you were cheating on me for quite some time. First, I was angry. But later, I started getting aroused thinking of you sleeping with other man. I have done a lot of thinking about what bothers me and what doesn’t. Had you been emotionally involved with him to an extent to leave me for him, I wouldn’t be able to cope with that. I would be devastated. I am so relieved that’s not the case.”

“Oh Sanju! You are so cute. After every time I slept with Jay, I used to feel very guilty. Then I would decide to put stop to it. But Sanju, after few days, I would start thinking about being with him. It was like how you know drinking is bad but still want to drink. Today it feels like a huge burden gone from my neck. Now I have decided to visit a councilor to go through a therapy. I will never cheat on you again.”

I put my finger on her lips and said, “Hey! No need to go to a councilor. I don’t want you to stop this. Rather, I want you to enjoy with him. But with my full knowledge. May be in my presence!”

“WHAT? What are you talking about Sanju? Are you mad?” “I am serious Neeta. I have been reading about this open marriage concept. In an open marriage, both husband and wife have an option to sleep with other partners. But with full knowledge of each other. The couples said it strengthened their marriage.” “So, now you want to sleep with someone? Sanju? Whats going on?” A possessive wife in Neeta reacted. “Hey hey honey, don’t be mad. Compared to what you achieved, I am still a newbie. I just got a naked massage and hand job from a pro” “WHEN?” Neeta asked. “Just a couple of days ago, after knowing that you were having sex with Jay at Gorai”. “How do you know about Gorai? Did you put a detective on me?” She sounded concerned. So I told her how I got my suspicion and how I spied on her. I even played the voice recordings and showed the screenshot I got. She was shocked. In normal circumstances, she would not have forgiven me for tampering with her phone like that. But here, she had committed the breach of trust. So, she had to just let go. I took her phone and uninstalled the spy app right in front of her. When doing that, we saw the message from Jay on her whatsapp. He was obviously shaken and was concerned about Neeta getting into trouble with me. We both laughed at his desperate messages.

I sent him a message from my whatsapp;

“Jay, this is Sanjay. Neeta’s husband. Don’t be concerned about her. She is not getting in any trouble. Our marriage has always been strong and will remain strong even after last night’s incident. Actually, I would have wanted to kill you for what you did to my wife. But I love my wife very much. She says she always enjoyed every moment with you in bed. You have helped her meet her desires that I wasn’t able to fulfill. So, I want to thank you for that. But that doesn’t mean you are completely off the hook. I have in mind a punishment for both of you for your adultery. You will hear more about it from Neeta.”

I could see the message being read immediately. And got a one liner response “OK Sir!”.

I showed it to Neeta. She looked at me and asked “What punishment do you have in mind for him?” I smiled and said, “I want him to fuck you in my presence and see you enjoying him”. “Shut up!” Neeta was blushing. “Come on dear! You have a husband who is game for you to sleep with other man. Won’t you do such a small thing to please him?” “You have weird ideas Sanjay! But I will do it for you. I don’t know how Jay will react”. I said, “I am sure he will do anything you ask him to do. After all you are his fucking boss. Literally”. We both laughed.

It was around 9:30AM. We were still naked on the bed. But we both were feeling very relaxed and cozy in each other’s arms. But now, we also got hungry. So, we got up from bed and took shower one after the other and headed for a nice breakfast in a restaurant. I couldn’t remember when was the last time we had spent so much of quality time together.

The End
Like Reply
Quote:Quote:
Originally Posted by pslv71 [img]- -web/20161129072802im_/http://xossip.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]
So what happened next r u planning to continue?

naughtyatforties::

Well, I'm taking a pause here. Would like to write more about what happened next. But I'm not sure if readers will like it to be yet another cuckold story. Hence I'm undecided.

What do you guys think? Do you want to read the cuckold experience of Sanju? Or would you rather have had enough with this story?

Like Reply
Quote:naughtyatforties [img]- -web/20161129072802im_/http://xossip.com/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif[/img]

Thanks for your willingness to read what happened next i haven't penned down the next part so pardon me for the delay. Also please don't be disappointed if you see less of bang bang sex and more of inter personal communication between the couple.
[url=- -web/20161129072802/http://xossip.com/member.php?u=1631931][/url]

Like Reply
Quote:Quote:
Originally Posted by pcirma [img]- -web/20161129072805im_/http://xossip.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]
Good story.
Repped you.
But in the beginning, you wrote that the story is in 6 parts while you completed it in 5 parts.

naughtyatforties

Yes that was an error when I said six parts. Nevertheless, I'm writing more parts now.

Thanks for your feedback
Like Reply
Part 6

Rest of the day that day was relaxed. We watched a matinee show, had some light lunch, strolled at a mall and by 3PM came home. Our son, Mohit was pleasantly surprised to see both of us at home. It was a rare sight these days except for weekends. But the weekends would be busy with household chores.

At night, when we got in the bed, we both were feeling relaxed. Neeta rested her head on my chest. My fingers playing with her hair. “Neeta, you know what, forget about what I said about the punishment. I think its best for us to move on. Lets close this chapter here shall we?” Neeta looked at me with chin on my chest and said, “Yes Sanju! That’s the best way. No complications.” “So, what will you tell him tomorrow?” “Don’t worry I will handle it.” She said. We both kissed and continued lying on the bed in each other’s arms. We didn’t realize when we went to sleep.

Next day, when we saw each other off in the morning, I asked her to update me once she has had a conversation with him. At around 11, I got a whatsapp message from her saying, “All sorted out. Will give you details at night.” I was quite eager to know the details.

At night, she gave me a complete dump of her conversation with Jay. Jay was very nervous that day. It seems he was surprised to see a Neeta looking very confident. As soon as Neeta reached office, she asked to see him in her cabin. She told him that it was over between them. She considered herself to be very lucky to have an understanding husband like me and she didn’t wish to screw up her married life for me. We both felt like a huge burden being lifted off of our necks.

From next day onwards, our normal lives continued. Our busy work schedules kept us occupied. Sex was normal, although not too frequent. There was nothing to complain.

About a month must have passed since the Jay’s episode. It was a Saturday night. We both had started making love naked in bed. I had cupped Neeta from Behind with my hands playing with her boobs. I was kissing the back of her neck and occasionally nibbling her earlobes. She then turned to me and pushed me to make me lie on my back so that she come over me. She mounted herself on my dick and bent a bit down so that I could play with her boobs as we looked in each other’s eyes.

As she let my tool inside her, she sat erect over me and started stroking. I was enjoying viewing her bouncing with each stroke. Her hands were on her head holding her hair as she stroked and moaned. After few moments, she seemed tired and asked for me to come over her. So, we switched our places and assumed the missionary position. I got on my knees, took her legs on my shoulders and then shoved my dick inside her. Then I pushed myself closer to her by assuming a squatting position. This helped me penetrate deep inside her. Now I started stroking her. She was very wet. With every stroke, she was moaning.

“Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me harder Jay!” she almost screamed. I was startled to hear Jay’s name and stopped stroking and looked at her with surprise. She also opened her eyes and looked at me apologetically. “Oops! She said”. Meanwhile, I didn’t know what caused it but I ejaculated inside her.

I withdrew from her and threw myself on the bed. Neeta’s vagina was oozing my cum out. I was still catching my breath. She turned to me and put her arm around me. “You mad? I am so sorry Sanju! I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Neeta said. “Can’t stop thinking of him can you?” I asked her. She remained quiet. I turned towards her. Her eyes were becoming moist. “I don’t want to lie to you Sanju. But it’s hard for me to forget my time with him” she was on the verge of crying. “Are you not happy with me?” I asked. “Sanju! I love you a lot. Don’t ever worry about that.” “Then what’s going on? Obviously, something is lacking in our relationship which is why you can’t stop thinking about him. Is he better than me in bed?” I was feeling dejected when I asked this question. She just kept quiet. I got my answer. I didn’t push her to verbally admit to me.

“So, what do you want to do now Neetu? Shall we meet the councilor like you suggested?” I asked her. “Yes Sanju! We should. I don’t like to keep hurting you like this.” “Ok! I will take an appointment with the councilor.” We both kissed each other and slept in each other arms, naked.

Next morning, we started off the day like usual. When in shower, I started recollecting our conversation from night. My wife, who said she still loved me, was physically attracted to other man. It was actually an insult to my manliness. But that thought was bringing erection in me. That was strange. I decided to ask about these feelings to the councilor we planned to meet.
Like Reply
Quote:balamn1986

i think this story justa fantasy, not real

sanju the story role is a common man but his active like a cockold
[/url] he scared his wife leave his family
[url=- -web/20161129072808/http://xossip.com/member.php?u=2244582]
he not angery his wife etrenal affair
[/url]

[/url] i know mumbais richwifes ex.....afair they r some vendor, office mate, collagemate , gym master and drivers servents their(wife)e affair partner the huspand also know his wifes ext.. affair
the village some onehuspand found his wife illegal affair he should be throw our to his wife and.some one murder the wife, and her lover
but this is KALYUK . kuch be hosaktha....
Like Reply
naughtyatforties ::::

Thank you for your candid feedback. I respect your opinion. Every husband may not act violently. To me, the excitement in this story is mainly due to the fact that the husband is feeling differently. I do not expect everyone to believe what I'm telling here. But that doesn't change the fact that such husbands do exist in real life.
Like Reply
Part 7

After doing some research online, I finally found one psychiatric therapist, Dr. Lele. He had written some blog articles about issues in married life. The articles seemed quite sensible. So, I called his office and took his appointment.

On the day of the visit, Neeta was nervous. She wondered what this therapist would think of her knowing of her dark side. But we had to do what we had to do.

We reached the clinic 10 minutes early. Dr. Lele’s clinic was located on a fifth floor in a posh locality of Worli sea face. It had a beautiful view of the sea link bridge. The receptionist greeted us and handed over a patient information form to fill in. The doctor seemed very punctual. Our appointment was at 6:00PM and exactly one minute before that we saw a couple exiting his cabin and next minute, we were called in. He had given us exactly one hour.

Dr. Lele was in his mid-fifties. He signaled us to sit in the chairs in front of her and offered us water. After we settled in the chairs, he started talking to us casually, asking about where we stayed, how long we were married for, who was in the family, what we did for living etc. We both took turns in answering his questions. Occasionally, he took some notes. After knowing reasonably enough about us, he asked us what had brought us there.

Neeta and I looked at each other and she signaled me to talk. So, I narrated the whole story to him. Neeta hung her head low as I started telling about how I caught her with Jay. While I was speaking, Dr. Lele continued to jot down something once in a while. After I was done, there was silence for few seconds.

“If you don’t mind, can I speak with Mrs. Neeta one on one?” Dr. Lele asked looking at both of us. “I am okay if Neeta is comfortable”. I replied. Neeta agreed to speak. Dr. Lele called his admin to take me to the adjacent room. The room had a leather sofa and few magazines and a TV running news. I waited there for about twenty minutes before I saw Neeta coming into the room along with the admin. The admin asked me to see the doctor. I looked at Neeta while exiting the room. She had kind of a relieved look.

After I sat in front of Dr. Lele, he asked me if there was anything I wanted to tell him that I didn’t want to say in front of her. I told him how I felt aroused thinking of Neeta sleeping with Jay. I also confessed to him that even when I narrated the incident to him, I was getting an erection and I was feeling ashamed of that.

“Mr. Sanjay, I must say, I admire you for the way you have handled this situation. It shows your maturity and a balanced state of mind. A common husband would have overreacted. Possibly beaten his wife or would have considered separation. But you remained calm. Regarding the feeling you got, I must tell you it is not abnormal”. Then he asked me since when I have been masturbating and whether I continued to masturbate even after marriage.

It was just 5 minutes before 7 by then. He called his admin to get Neeta back in the room. After Neeta came to room, he handed us over a paper each. The paper had a four squares marked. Each square had a unique label. It was a typical SWOT analysis worksheet. He then instructed us to take this worksheet at home, think about the Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities and threats in our relationship and take an appointment next week. We were asked to fill in the worksheet on our own, without consulting with each other. He also requested us to not ask each other about the one on one conversation we had with him.

Although Dr. Lele had not given any advice as such, we both felt better while walking out of his cabin. After exiting his office, we took a stroll at the sea face holding each other’s hand, ate chat on the street and at around 8:00PM, left for home. That night, we again had a good session of sex. While fucking her, I kept wondering whether she was fantasizing about Jay. That thought made me horny, and I prematurely ejaculated inside her.
Like Reply
Part 8

Next day, I retrieved the SWOT worksheet Dr. Lele had given to us and started feeling it. In the strength section, I put the strong bond we had developed between us and the transparency between us. In the Weakness section, I listed my concern about Neeta developing liking to Jay. In Opportunities section, I listed the possibility of both of us accepting Jay in our relationship and finding out ways to keep the relationship strong. In threats section, I listed my fear that Neeta would eventually desert me for Jay. I didn’t ask Neeta to show her response to the SWOT worksheet.

The week passed by and we were again in front of Dr. Lele for our second appointment. He took our worksheets to read. After spending some time reading and referring to his notes from last session he spoke in detail with us.

Dr. Lele started with first admiring both of us for our display of maturity in our relationship. Then he started talking about a concept of “work spouse”. Due to the more time that we spend at office, sometimes we develop a bond with a coworker from opposite sex. Sometimes such bond develops intimacy, which is what happened with Neeta. According to him, human beings have a natural tendency of being polyamorous. But these feelings get suppressed due to our social upbringing. He analyzed Neeta to be a person who knew exactly what she wanted and capable of balancing between her real and work spouse. Moreover, Neeta had the risk taking attitude. It brought her success in her job but the same risk taking nature got her to advance into a work spouse relationship with Jay.

Then he started talking about me. According to him I was a chronic masturbator, who took more pleasures in fantasizing than the action. I found it difficult to agree. But I continued to listen to him. He further said that the several studies have indicated that chronic masturbators often have a cuckolding tendency. They enjoy imagining / seeing their wife having sex with another person. It gives such people a sexual satisfaction. This explained why I was getting arousals thinking of Jay and Neeta.

“Now, let me tell you what is unique about your situation.” Dr. Lele continued. “If each of you had approached me independently for your condition, I would have considered addressing this case differently. But when I combine each of yours condition, you two perfectly complement each other. Mrs. Neeta on one hand is inclined towards maintaining a polyamorous relationship whereas you Mr. Sanjay, have a cuckold tendency. Both of your desires are not something one sees commonly in our society, but it is not something abnormal. In western cultures, the concept of open marriage is being practiced by some couples. I see you two to be the best candidates for such lifestyle.”

I was startled and looked at him in disbelief. He carried on; “Look Mr. Sanjay, you must be wondering whether I am out of my mind. You came here to find a solution to get out of the situation you are in, and I am encouraging you to continue with what is happening. Right?” we both nodded. “Let me assure you, both of you do not have anything wrong in having the desires you have. 20 years ago, homosexuality was considered an abnormality. But is it the case now? No. It is an acceptable condition. Although not a commonality. Same applies here. I suggest that you both read about open marriage concept on internet and discuss if you both are comfortable adapting to it. If you can’t come to an agreement, I will be happy to help you find out an alternative solution. I will send some informative articles written by psychiatrists for you to read.”

Unlike last time, we left his clinic in a bit shock. On our way back home, we didn’t talk to each other. We both were engrossed in our own thoughts. After coming home, we had a quiet dinner before retiring to our bedroom.

Once in bedroom, I opened my laptop and started reading the articles. Neeta joined me in bed after 10 minutes and joined me in going through few articles. First we read some psychology articles, but they were pretty boring and loaded with heavy words. Most articles stressed on one point though; unless both partners are completely on board, open marriages could be a complete disaster. Some articles also suggested writing down terms and conditions of the open marriage. They even provided the templates.

We also checked the readers’ experiences. Although all the experiences were from western countries, they were quite useful. It was nice to find some experiences similar to us, where the wife had a boyfriend and the husband was ok with it. In few cases, the husband too had a girlfriend. We also read some swapping experiences.

It must have been mid night when we shut our laptop. We looked at each other. I took Neeta’s hand in mine and asked her, “What do you think? Should we try this?” “I am confused Sanju!” She said. I pulled her over in my arms and said, “Why confused now? You have already taken the first step. And you enjoyed it. You can’t even take him off your mind. So why not accept it and at least both of us enjoy this new lifestyle?” She rested her head on my chest and said, “So, what do you have in mind exactly? You will also find a girl friend?” “Why you have a problem?” I asked. She just smiled and said, “I am a woman Sanju! I can get jealous. I know I shouldn’t object to it. But still.” I kissed her and said laughing, “So selfish you are. You can have a boyfriend but I shouldn’t have a girl friend? That’s not fair. Don’t worry, I am not actively going to look for a girlfriend. Who will go for an uncle like me? Its easy for you women. Even if you are aunties, as long as you have good blossom, you can attract men”. She laughed.

“So, how do we proceed?” Neeta asked. I cleared my throat and started talking. “Look, I give you full permission to do whatever you wish to do with Jay. Or for that matter anyone else. But you should tell me everything. No secrets. You should also inform him that I am aware of this. May be he can join us some day. But I haven’t thought of it yet. Regarding my choice, I am not going to actively look out, but I am also free to fuck any other girl. A friend or a pro. I will not hide from you. OK?” Neeta responded with a long mouth to mouth kiss. Then she whispered, “Oh Sanju! I love you so much!” We again kissed.

“You dirty girl!” I said to her as I pushed on the bed and started taking her clothes off. Then I started kissing her naked body. “You fucking bitch, wanting a fuck from young guys”. I continued dirty talk as I kissed her. “Bite me like my boyfriend does!” She asked. I fulfilled her demand by biting all over her naked body as she softly moaned. “Oh Sanju! Lick me down there!” Neeta said. I moved down and started kissing from her belly button, slowly coming down. I licked her entire pubic area. She hadn’t shaven her pussy yet. Then I moved towards her clitoris. I held her clitoris in my lips and sucked it. “Ouch! Ouch!” she was squirming now. I continued nibbling her clitoris. “Put your tongue inside” she ordered. I did so. She was dripping wet. I sucked her juices and stroked my tongue inside her vagina as she held my head and pulled my hair.

“Come up, come up now Sanju!” Neeta pleaded. Came over her. We again kissed. She then asked me to roll over and lie on my back. Then she came in between my legs and started licking my testicles. Her tongue rolled from the bottom of my dick, to the tip. Then she encircled her lips around my dick and licked my tip again. Now, with her hand, she slid my foreskin down and took my dick deep inside her mouth, almost touching the throat. She then sucked it. Ah! What an exciting feeling it was. “Is this how you sucked Jay’s dick?” I asked. “Ummm yes baby. Jay has a big dick” she responded and started sucking. The picture of her sucking Jay’s dick flashed in my mind.

After giving me a blowjob for about a minute or so, she separated her mouth from my dick. Now she rode me and took my dick inside her wet pussy. She immediately started stroking. All I had to do was watch her boobs swing while she did all the action. I kept observing her facial expressions and imagining how she would be enjoying Jay. That thought brought me closer to ejaculation. So, I asked her get off of me so that I could give her a hard fuck. But she insisted to continue in same position. In few moments, I squirted inside her pussy. I could feel contractions of her pubic muscles against my penis. She literally, squeezed my cum out. I must say, for a woman of her age, she was lioness in bed.

After I stopped ejaculating, she collapsed over me. My dick was still inside her. We hugged each other. She kissed me and said, “It was the best experience.” I asked her, “Did you imagine Jay?” “Hmm” she said. “So, how are you going to approach Jay again?” I asked. “I haven’t really thought of it. But it’s not going to be that hard. You should have seen the looks on his face these days. He looks wasted.” “Keep me informed of how it goes” I said to her. “Sure honey!” she replied and kissed me. She was still on top of me. My penis had shrunk back to the normal size and come out of her vagina. My cum dripped from her pussy over my pubic area. Some on the bedsheet. After spending some more time like that, we separated from each other and went to bed.
Like Reply
part 9

By the time I came home from work next evening, I was completely exhausted due to hectic schedule. Neeta looked cheerful at dinner table. I could guess why, but didn’t ask her since our son Mohit was right there. After dinner, I retired for the day into my bedroom. Took a long cold water shower and straight away went to bed. I didn’t even bother to switch on the TV.

Sometime at around 11:30 at night, I woke up sensing Neeta’s smooth thigh rubbing over my hairy thigh. She had put her arm around me. I turned my head towards her to find her awake, staring at me. I turned to her side and took her in my arms. She kissed me and said, “I love you!” “I love you too dear!” I responded and we kissed again. Then she whispered in my ears, “Jay and I had some fun today”. “You did? He fucked you again?” I was surprised although I expected her to get along with Jay. “No silly! But we smooched and kissed in our car.” “Naughty girl!” I said. “Tell me everything” I was curious to know.

That day, Neeta called Jay in her cabin to discuss work. Once they had done with it, she asked him if he could join her on the way back home. He was surprised, but readily agreed. So, on their return in our car, Neeta narrated everything that happened after I had caught them together. He found it all too hard to believe, but he trusted Neeta. Moreover, he had found his lost love. He also confessed to Neeta that although he loved her, the possibility of eloping with Neeta and settling down with her gave her shivers. So, sharing Neeta with me was the best thing that was to happen to him. Neeta also advised him to find a suitable wife to settle down with him in future.

“Did you tell him about my wish to have a threesome?” I asked Neeta. “Oh Sanju! You are really crazy”. “Yes I am. Tell me did you tell him or not?” “Hmm!” Neeta said. “So, what did he say?” “Well, all you guys are same. You want to know his exact words? He said it would be an icing on the cake. I was so embarrassed you know!” I started laughing. “You should be happier. Two men satisfying you at the same time!”. “Shut up you silly!” Neeta was blushing. I pushed her to lay her on her back and I rode over her. And started kissing her. My hard tool rubbed over her groins. “Imagine Jay, you and me on same bed naked. Jay and I working on your boobs same time” I squeezed her boob. “Two dicks rubbing over your naked body”. I continued to undress her. “uff” she said. I checked her vagina. She was getting wet. “Shall we try double penetration?” I asked. “What’s that?” Neeta was clueless of these new lifestyle terms. “Means fucking ass and pussy same time.” I responded. I was shivering with excitement even to just think about all that. “Eww! Please sanju. Threesome itself is a bit awkward for me. And you know, I don’t like the idea of ass fuck. Please don’t do that na?” “Ok honey! That’s fine. We will take turns in fucking you”.

By now, we both were naked and I was fingering her pussy. It was very wet. “So who shall fuck you first?” I asked her as I fingered. “mmm, you will do it first.” “Oh! I thought you would want him to be first.” I replied. “No! you go first. He has a bigger dick. If he fucks me first, I wont enjoy you. I want to enjoy you both!” I was wondering if I should take this as an insult to my manhood or should I thank her for being considerate enough. I chose the second option. It was anyways a fact that Jay had a bigger tool. Neeta was dripping wet. She asked me to suck her boobs and continue fingering. I obliged. “I will soak your pussy with my cum before he gets inside of you. “mmm! Yesss! I want him without condom” she said. “As you wish my love!” I got very horny. I withdrew my finger from inside of her pussy and mounted myself onto her and started fucking. With all this erotic talk, it didn’t take me long to reach an orgasm. I jerked inside her and collapsed next to her on the bed.

“You came too fast sanju!” Neeta said in a complaining tone. “Hmm, the whole thought excited me too much!” I said. “But hey! That’s ok. You will anyways get the big tool to satisfy you. So who cares if I come fast!” “Shut up!” Neeta said laughingly. As I got up to go to the toilet, Neeta said, “Sanju! Can you bring the dildo from my closet please?” I looked at her with a question mark. She had a naughty look. So as I returned, I brought the dildo with me and handed it over to her.

I lied next to her and watched her insert the dildo in her pussy. “Play with my boobs” she ordered. I started kissing her boob while kneading another with my hand. She started stroking the dildo inside her. “Imagining Jay’s big tool?” I whispered. “Oh yes!, Jay is fucking me. Oh jay, fuck me! She said to herself, with eyes shut.” She was stroking the dildo very hard. In few minutes, She stopped stroking and contracted her groin area to hold it inside her and moaned. “You came?” I asked. She nodded yes. She then got up from the bed to clean up while I went to sleep.
Like Reply
Part 10

Next day onwards, our life continued normally. Our son, Mohit had passed his twelfth standard board exams and had also secured excellent marks in CET. He finally got an admission in Bangalore’s top design school. So, we got busy with admission process and settling him down in Bangalore. About 2-3 months went in all this.

After we returned from Bangalore, Neeta was a bit low for few days. After all, she was a mother and which mother would not miss her son? But eventually, our routine without Mohit established. One good part was that the whole house was for just us. We could roam around inside the house naked if we wished. Of course, it wouldn’t be possible during the day time since someone or the other would ring the doorbell. But at evenings, we enjoyed the privacy of our own house. Neeta would freely move around wearing a tank top without bra underneath. I would be in my boxers. Our sex also came out of the bedroom. We had sex on the dining table, in a living room sofa and even in a quickie in a hallway near the entrance door. During last 2-3 months, Neeta had just once been with Jay. But ever since I had caught them, they had not engaged in sex. Despite no restrictions from my side. One night after dinner, we were watching TV in the leaving room, sitting on sofa cuddling each other. Neeta was wearing a pink colored baby doll lingerie and nothing underneath. My hand was freely moving over her smooth milky white thigh. Her head was resting my shoulder. The TV, being an idiot box it is, was airing some tasteless serial. The female characters in the serial were suspecting that the “Bahu” had an extra marital affair with her husband’s friend. I jokingly said to Neeta, “Imagine what if these girls find out about your affair and that too with my permission. They would faint!” we both laughed.

“That reminds me” I continued, “why don’t you invite Jay for dinner one day? May be on Friday?” Neeta looked at me and asked in a naughty tone, “Just for dinner?” “Well, dinner is just an excuse. Of course, there will be lot more things to do after dinner!” I had removed her baby doll’s straps down by now and exposed her boobs as we continued the conversation. “What do you have in mind?” She asked me. “You know what I have in mind” I said and kissed her boob. “I need a helper to work on you!” I said. “Ouch!” she reacted to my bite on her nipple. “Will you two treat me like your mistress?” she asked. “Not as a mistress, but as a queen, who likes more attention” I continued to play with her naked boobs. Her hand automatically went to her groins. “Feeling wet?” I asked. “Hmm!” Neeta’s eyes were shut.

I separated myself from her and retrieved her phone from the end table and gave her and asked her to inform him. She dialed her number and put the phone on speaker. The conversation was somewhat like below;

Jay: Hello?

Neeta: Hey handsome! What are you doing?

Jay: Oh hey! I was just working on responding to those audit queries you asked me to look at. You make me work so hard!

Neeta: (in a naughty tone) Yea! I like everything hard in you!

Jay: (Laughing), you seem to be in naughty mood. What happened?

Neeta: Nothing! I just thought of you. You know, I am sitting half naked in sofa thinking of you working hard on me!

I was getting solid hard hearing her

Jay: (With a long exhale), oh Neeta! You are making me hard now. (kisses on phone and now the voice becomes soft), I so wanna fuck you!

Neeta: Oh Jay! Sanju is hearing our talk.

Jay: (after a pause), Oh shit! I am sorry!

Neeta: Don’t be sorry! Sanju is enjoying it. Actually, he has invited you over dinner this Friday.

Jay: Really? What for? I hope he is not going to screw me!

Neeta: Shut up! Just come over ok? And plan to stay over and leave next morning. And yea! (in a soft naught tone), Come prepared!

Jay: Oh! Prepared! A 10 pack is ok? (starts laughing)

Neeta: Silly! See you tomorrow.

Jay: Listen, you asked me to come for sleepover. Is sir going away or what?

Neeta: No, he will be here.

Jay: Oh so you are going to have a double dhamaka

Neeta: (blushing) Got to go bye!

It was an exciting conversation to hear for me. Neeta had obviously fallen for her. They both seemed to have a great chemistry.

After she hung up the phone, I pulled her closer to me and showered kisses on her face, shoulders and boobs. I removed her baby doll to make her naked. I got undressed too. Then I asked her to turn over and inserted my tool from behind. At the same time, I picked up her phone and dialed Jay’s number. He picked up and before he could even say a hello, I said, “Young man, keep the phone on. I am fucking your girlfriend. My wife. Hear her getting fucked!” “Oh ok ok sir!” he fumbled. I kept the phone on and threw it on the sofa, near Neeta’s face and started fucking Neeta.

I asked Neeta to speak with him and tell him what I was doing. “aah! Aaah!” Neeta moaned. I again asked her to speak with him. “Tell him you are getting fucked!” I ordered. “Oh jay! I am getting fucked! He is fucking me hard!” Jay responded, “Oh baby! I am getting hard. Are you having fun baby?” “Oh yeah! Oh yeah! He is fucking very hard. Ah! Ah!” My every stroke was making a sound similar to a soft clap as my groins hit her ass. “Oh baby, I am shagging hearing you!” Neeta responded only in moans. I continued with my deeper strokes. In few moments, I had my orgasm. “Neeta, Neeta my darling! I wanna fuck you!” Jay continued blabbering on the phone. But in few seconds he too stopped. “You came my boy?” Neeta asked him. “Yes baby!” he responded. I picked up the phone and said, “That’s it for you today Jay! See you Friday!” “ok sir! Good night!” he responded. I hung up the phone. I enjoyed him calling me Sir!
Like Reply
Part 11

That Friday evening, while coming from office, I brought a 3-4 Bacardi breezers for Neeta, A Jack Daniel for me and a six pack of Budweiser for Jay. Neeta had said that Jay only drinks beer. For appetizers, I had ordered grilled chicken kababs, Some spring roles and a half kg pack of masala Cashews. Our cook prepared a salad of boiled Channa with cilantro and onions. She also boiled few eggs. For dinner, we had ordered a chicken biryani and for deserts, I had stocked my fridge with some vanilla ice cream and some of strawberry ice cream.

Neeta came home at around 7:30PM. She said Jay would be here by 8:30. So we had an hour. We both had shower. I changed myself into a comfortable Slack and T shirt Neeta wore a silk baby doll in lavender color and draped a matching robe over it. But I was disappointed to see that she had been wearing a bra and panty underneath. I asked her to change them. She said she felt shy. “Come on Neeta! we both have seen you naked. What are you shy about? Please, don’t turn me off by keeping bra and panty!” “Ok, ok baba! I will take them off ok?” Neeta relented and went back in bedroom. When she came back, I smiled at her. She looked sexy. Her nipples were protruding through the dress. When she walked her buttocks swayed. It was an immediate turn on. We sat in our sofa watching TV while waiting for Jay to arrive.

The bell rang at around 8:50. As the bell rang, Neeta quickly got up and rushed to the kitchen. I was surprised why she didn’t run to the door. But she had a valid reasoning. What if it was someone else? I laughed and went to the door. It was indeed Jay. I let him in.

Jay was about 6 ft, well built, with a well-groomed beard and short pony tell. Neeta had once told me that he was 24 years old. That meant a child that was born at the time when Neeta had lost her virginity to me was now fucking Neeta. Weird!

I welcomed Jay inside. He was carrying a bouquet of red roses and a bottle of red wine. I took the wine from him and asked him to hand over the bouquet to Neeta. As we approached the living room, Neeta appeared from the kitchen and with both her arms spread, she came towards Jay. Jay looked at me with a question mark on his face. I just signaled him to go ahead and he approached Neeta. They both hugged. Neeta kissed him. Jay seemed a bit nervous. “Won’t you kiss your girlfriend Jay? Go on! Don’t hesitate anymore” I said laughing. But they both separated and we all moved to sit. I sat on a recliner and signaled Jay to sit on sofa. Neeta sat next to him.

The whole scene looked like a typical Bollywood movie where a girl brings her lover home to meet her father. The boy is a bit nervous. The girl is in romantic mood, glued to her boyfriend but at the same time anxious about whether the father approved her lover or not. The father enjoying the sudden importance he is getting. Only in this case, the husband of the girl was in father’s chair.

I must admit, the sparkle in Neeta’s eyes and her coochie cooing with Jay made me jealous to some extent. But the lust overpowered jealousy. I was already semi-hard. I got up announcing that I will prepare the drinks for all of us and asked Jay to feel comfortable. When I got up, I expected that Neeta would get up too and help me set the appetizers up. But she didn’t. I proceeded to the kitchen alone.

As I retrieved the breezer and beer from the fridge and started returning to the living room, I saw that Jay and Neeta were kissing passionately. I didn’t want to interrupt them. So I turned back to the kitchen and started preparing my Jack Daniel extra-large peg on the rocks. I took a sip of it before again proceeding to the living room. By now, they had separated their mouths from each other, but were still cuddling. I handed them their respective drinks and went back to fetch mine.

We did cheers to each other and sipped our drinks before putting down on the table. Neeta got up to bring snacks to munch on. I could see that Jay’s eyes were fixated on Neeta’s swaying ass. I engaged with Jay on a small talk about his family background, how long he has been in Mumbai etc. Quite a descent chap he was.

After finishing our first round of drinks and having some snacks, I replenished the respective drink for everyone. Jay was still a bit awkward. I said to Neeta, “Neeta, why don’t you take off the robe?” “Now?” Neeta looked at me with a surprise. “Come on! Let Jay enjoy your beauty. What say Jay?” Jay responded with a nervous smile. But Neeta took her robe off. She looked very sexy in her baby doll with a deep cleavage. Her well rounded breasts with protruding nipples were enough to make even an old man’s dick hard. Here, we were talking about a 24 years old stud. “Isn’t my wife hot Jay?” I asked mischievously. Jay had no words. He was just looking at Neeta’s blossom with his jaws dropped. “Neeta, I think he is still awkward with my presence. You got to make him comfortable.” Neeta had sensed Jay’s arousal too. She took the cue and she got up and stood in front of him. Then with both legs aside, she sat on Jay’s laps. Facing him. “Kiss him” I ordered. She obliged.

Jay put his hands on Neeta’s bare thighs as they kissed. Then Neeta held Jay’s head and buried in her cleavage. “Oh! He is already hard!” Neeta said to me. I got up from my chair and put down my glass and walked towards them. Jay still had buried his head in Neeta’s cleavage. I pulled up Neeta’s baby doll from behind. Neeta separated from Jay for a moment and let me take her baby doll off. Now she was naked. Still on Jay’s lap. She asked Jay to suck her boobs. Jay immediately followed her order. I stood behind Neeta and massaged her shoulders. Neeta threw her head back towards me. She was enjoying her boobs getting sucked and little bites. I moved my fingers over your lips. She sucked my fingers as Jay sucked her boobs.

We momentarily separated from each other so that we could undress ourselves. Now all three of us were naked. I must admit, I got a bit of a complex to see that Jay had indeed a bigger tool than me. No wonder Neeta was so mad about him. Jay was still sitting in sofa and Neeta again came over him. They again kissed each other and Jay played with Neeta’s boob. I took my Jack Daniel and sat on the recliner watching them getting intimate with each other. I had a glass in one hand and my dick in the other hand.

After kissing each other Jay bit her boobs. Neeta bit his shoulders. They had forgotten my existence. Was I feeling left out? No! I was actually enjoying it. It was such a pleasure to see my own wife getting the intimate pleasures from another man. I was feeling a bit insecure. But I convinced myself that Neeta has had been intimate with Jay even earlier, but she still loved me. So, I didn’t have to worry.

After playing with Jay for some more time, Neeta separated from him and Came towards me. She sat on my recliner chair’s arm with her hands around me and she kissed me. “Come to the sofa with us na!” Neeta pleaded to me. I nodded and the we both moved to the sofa. Now, Neeta sat in the middle and Jay and I on each side. She held our dicks in each hand and started rubbing them. Oh! What a sensual feeling it was. “you both suck my boobs” Neeta said. We immediately got in an action. What a scene it was. Neeta must have felt being in heaven. Two men working on her boobs and she holding their hard tools. Oozing with pre-cum. She was moaning as we sucked her boobs.

“Jay, will you suck me down there?” Neeta asked Jay. Jay agreed and he got up from the sofa and sat on the floor. Neeta rested her legs over his shoulders as Jay brought his face closer to her wide open vagina. I was still sitting on the sofa facing Neeta. As Jay got down to work on Neeta’s pussy, Neeta and I engaged in a mouth to mouth kiss. My hand was pressing Neeta’s boobs. Neeta kept moaning, responding to Jay’s licking and sucking her pussy. “Oh Jay! You are doing good. Do it harder” Neeta said and then again we engaged in kissing. “You are very wet and warm down here” Jay said. As Jay’s tongue fucking became intense, Neeta stopped kissing and kept squirming unable to bare the sweet pains she was getting. Seeing Neeta enjoying the action was an unforgettable scene to me. In few moments, Neeta reached her first orgasm for that night. She pushed Jay’s head away from her. He too got the indication and he got up from the floor and sat next to her, moving her hand softly over Neeta’s naked body.

I also got up and picked up a piece of chicken kebab and my drink and sat and returned to my recliner. I must admit, Jay was not only a stud with big tool, he seemed to know how to please a woman well. The way he was caressing my wife was impressive. I needed few things about pleasing a woman to learn from this kid. Jay and Neeta again got into soft kissing. Neeta lied on sofa with her head on Jay’s lap. Jay’s dick was rubbing against her cheek. Neeta had shut her eyes and was enjoying his hand softly moving over her skin. I tried to recall the last time I had seen Neeta so satisfied.

To be continued further…
Like Reply
Part 12

As Neeta continued to recover from her orgasm in Jay’s lap, an idea struck me and I got up and went to kitchen. I came back with the ice cream and a scoop. “Why are you bringing ice cream right now?” Neeta asked me. “Wait and see!” I said and I put a scoop full of strawberry ice cream on her breast and rubbed it all over body and started licking it. “Oh! Sanju!” Neeta reacted and squirmed. She was still on Jay’s lap. She took some of the ice cream and spread it on Jay’s dick and started licking it. After I completely licked the ice cream off of her front body, she turned over so that she lied on her stomach and with support of her elbow, rose upper body and then took Jay’s dick in her mouth. “Give me more of strawberry ice cream” Neeta said. I gave a half of scoop on her hand. Neeta spread it on Jay’s dick from top to his testicles and started licking from his testicles up. “Aaah! Neetu!” Jay exclaimed. He enjoyed. I came over Neeta and rubbed my dick on her ass and kissed her bare back as she continued to lick Jay’s dick.

Now she took his dick inside her mouth and started stroking it. Neeta is very good when it comes to blow job. She sucks very strongly and grips the penis tightly to give an immense pleasure. I could see Jay enjoying it. But in few minutes, Jay pushed her head back and released his dick from Neeta’s mouth. If she had continued further, he risked of ejaculation, which he wanted to save for the last.

But Neeta wanted more. She asked me to sit on the sofa. Like she did to Jay, she spread some ice cream on my dick and continued with the blow job. Jay was watching her giving me the blow job. He put his palms on Neeta’s ass and squeezed it as Neeta continued to suck my dick. Then he put his finger into her vagina and stroked it. It was such an ecstatic situation. When I too came closer to the point of no return, I asked Neeta to stop. Neeta left me there to catch up my breath, got up and again sat over Jay’s lap facing him.

“You my boy! Having fun?” Neeta asked Jay in a very sexy tone. Her fingers moving through Jay’s beard. Jay kissed her lips and said “yes boss” They both hugged each other tight and engaged in a long kiss. Neeta was rubbing her pussy over Jay’s dick as they kissed.

“Did you bring condoms?” Neeta asked Jay. “Yeah!” Jay nodded. They separated so that Jay could reach out to his pants to retrieve the condom. I too got up from the sofa and took to my recliner with my drink. Neeta lied on the sofa as Jay wore the condom. He spread her legs and shoved his dick inside and started stroking. Neeta’s boobs bounced at every stroke. “Harder baby, give me harder” Neeta begged. I got up from my chair and sat on the floor besides the sofa on which Neeta was lying. I started sucking her boobs. Neeta started moaning loudly.

“Shit!” Jay cried while I was busy working on Neeta’s boobs. He had already come. May be he couldn’t handle the whole excitement. Neeta was still away from her orgasm, yearning for more. Somehow, it reminded me of a situation where your opening batsmen get out with a dismal score on the board and now its upto the lower end of the line up to hold the wicket. It was now all up to me to finish the game.

I switched the place with Jay. I asked Neeta to turn over and get on her knees. Since my dick is a bit smaller than Jay’s, the doggie was a best suitable position to get deeper penetration. I help Neeta’s ass and started fucking her. Jay picked up his beer and sat in the recliner with head down. After giving her a nice drill, upon Neeta’s suggestion, we changed the position to missionary and resumed the act. Neeta had shut her eyes and was enjoying the fuck. I was fucking like crazy. Her facial expressions were making me more and more excited. She was too wet. I started feeling her contractions against my dick. She asked me to stop and hold it in. I did so. Her vagina muscles tightening against my dick felt very nice. This is something which has happened rarely. I couldn’t control myself either and I squirted forcefully inside her. After my ejaculation, I fell over her and we just stayed like that catching our breath.

After recovering from our orgasm, we got up and cleaned up the mess. We all were hungry. So, we had some biryani. We were still naked.

After dinner, I prepared an another peg for me. Jay and I sat in the living room. Neeta cleaned up the kitchen and came into the living room. She first came over me and leaned over to me and kissed me. Then she went towards Jay and sat next to him. Jay put his arms around her as they kissed. We aimlessly watched some stupid serious on TV until I finished my drink.
After my drink, we decided to call it a day and go to bed. I asked Jay if he was ok sleeping in Mohit’s room. But Neeta suggested that we all sleep in our bedroom. Jay looked at me. I readily agreed. So, we all went to our bedroom. I pulled up an extra pillow for Jay. Neeta lied down between us on her back. We were next to her on our side, facing her. Both of us slowly caressing her body at the same time. I felt hardness in my tool, but it wasn’t firm. I guess Jay was also not ready. We didn’t realize when we slept.

It must be 5:30 in the morning when I woke up to a kissing noise. I opened my eyes to see that Neeta had turned towards Jay. They were in each other’s arms. Their legs tangled in each other’s. I pretended to be asleep and continued to hear their love making. After some foreplay, Neeta asked Jay to lie on his back and she came over him. I was right next to them, sleeping on one side, facing them. I partially opened my eyes. I saw that Neeta had taken Jay’s dick inside her. He wasn’t wearing a condom. She had started stroking him. Jay was squeezing her boobs while Neeta stroked. I again shut my eyes. My dick was hard. But I had taken a blanket. So, they had no chance to notice it. As it is, they were too engrossed in fucking that they had forgotten that I was right next to them.

“Let me come over you now” Jay whispered. She agreed. So they switched the positions and they again started fucking. Neeta was moaning. I wide opened my eyes and continued to watch them. Jay was fucking with all vigor. I could see from Neeta’s face that she was experiencing unbearable pleasures. But looks like Jay was close to an orgasm. He pulled the dick out right in time and jerked his cum over Neeta’s body. The squirt was so powerful that few drops landed on her face. But most of the semen landed on her boobs. Neeta wiped her face with her hand and licked that hand. Shit! She was eating Jay’s cum. She had never done this to me ever. Jay got up from bed and went to bathroom for clean-up.

I removed my blanket and went closer to Neeta. That’s when she realized that I was awake. Without wasting time, I immediately mounted myself on her and started fucking. She hadn’t even recovered from her first fuck and she got me fucking. She again started moaning. After fucking her for some time in missionary, I asked her to turn over. We assumed a doggie position and started fucking again. Jay had come out of the bathroom and had dressed up. He was watching us as we continued to fuck until I had my orgasm. After ejaculating inside her, I pulled my dick out and got away from her. She turned over to see Jay standing there dressed up.

“What happened? Are you leaving?” Neeta asked Jay. “Yes honey! Have an appointment with my real estate agent” He responded. “Ok! Wait a minute let me cleanup and come” He waited as Neeta disappeared in the bathroom. “Had fun?” I asked Jay. He just nodded looking down. “Come on buddy! Don’t be shy or embarrassed with me. You take good care of my wife.” We both laughed. “So, how many girls have you been with so far?” He shook his head and said, “Oh no! no!, Neeta is the only one.” “Really?” I was surprised. “You lost virginity to Neeta? You haven’t even been to a prostitute?” “No sir! I come from a very orthodox family.” Yeah right! Meanwhile Neeta came outside. She was still naked. She hugged Jay and they both again kissed before Jay left our house.

After Jay left, I too cleaned myself up. We both wore a comfortable wear. Neeta made a nice hot tea for us and we sat in the sofa in each other arms silently. “Thanks for all the fun Sanju!” Neeta said before leaning her head over my shoulder.

---------------------//----------------------End of author’s story-------------///-----------
Like Reply
wwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Like Reply