Adultery Me and my Wife Fantasy by salemcouple2005
Story :- Me and my Wife Fantasy

Written by salemcouple2005
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Me and my Wife Fantasy

Hai we are couples from salem, town in tamil nadu. we are married for last 5 years and have one kid, now we are 33 and 27 and have a nice happy hot sexy life.

we are very open and discuss all our personal fantasy also, i discuss with her my crush on our neigbour hood females and he also tell her crush about the neighbour old man, milk man, and students around.

WE enjoy going out and make her some what exibitionist, we tried couple of times first she was hesitant but changed now.

I want you dear exbiians to give some tips here to be a exibitionist and how to do it in public and occations.

She is normally hot and sexy, 36 size, normally wears saree, chudidar, and nighty in house.

pl give more coments and tips...

sure i will give back the experience of that tips and sure i will tell u our may fantasy things and outing experience in coming days....
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
yesterday we went to have dinner in a chineese restaurant.

asked my wife to wear a chudi that yellow one in which she looks hot, it was tight one, and if the dupataa isnot put properly one can have a good view of the top of the clevage.

And she has put the dupatta in such a way that when ever the server was approaching near to her to serve he had a nice view of that clevage.
sure that server had a nice time.

The guy spend more time serving my wife and he was around us almost all time.

And he was smiling when we leave and sure he had informed that to other servers also about this and all were looking at my wife.

and i also enjoyed.

Innight we had a great fuck and my wife was fantysing that she is being screwed by all the servers of that restaurant.
Like Reply
Quote:Quote:
Originally Posted by lickmyass [img]- -web/20170715133814im_/http://xossip.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/img]
it seems u both have fun

salemcouple2005

Yes and the more fun is that night i fucked her and she was fantyss and fuck me as if she is beig fucked by that server

she was calling me "a u fucking server fuck me".

Like Reply
raj_malhotra_2008

---

You can take your wife to tailor for blouse stiching, depart from your wife before tailor shop and hide behind the shop and peep through window. Tailor is around 45 year old healthy and robust ***** man waering vest and lungi. Your wife, on the pretext of giving the correct measurement, takes off he blouse and later on takes off her bra too. Tailor has a huge hard on which has clearly made his lungi as tent and your wife looking at the lift of his lungi in awe imagining the size of his cock. After teasing him she comes out of the shop and you join her.

Same thing can be repeated when she goes there for Kurta and chudidar suit. Here she takes her chudidar off to have tight fitting on her wide and heavy hips. She is wearing only bra and panty and standing in front of tailor. Spice this story a bit.
Like Reply
aripu---

----

Me & my wife use to have sex in balcony. lights off but u can see the movement.

We both were shagging in prathana theatre drive inn. suddenely a boy came to ask for dinner. She without even taking her hand said no to that guy. He left . she took my cock in her mouth
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_malhotra_2008 View Post
You can take your wife to tailor for blouse stiching, depart from your wife before tailor shop and hide behind the shop and peep through window. Tailor is around 45 year old healthy and robust ***** man waering vest and lungi. Your wife, on the pretext of giving the correct measurement, takes off he blouse and later on takes off her bra too. Tailor has a huge hard on which has clearly made his lungi as tent and your wife looking at the lift of his lungi in awe imagining the size of his cock. After teasing him she comes out of the shop and you join her.

Same thing can be repeated when she goes there for Kurta and chudidar suit. Here she takes her chudidar off to have tight fitting on her wide and heavy hips. She is wearing only bra and panty and standing in front of tailor. Spice this story a bit.

salemcouple2005

thanks for the tip we will try to do it but i think taking off the dress will be extreme steps but i can ask wife to allow the guy to have more close feeling while taking measurement any way today we will go to tailor place and update today about what happened
Like Reply
aripu --

Things we do. Take a bike. As her to wear a tight t-shirt. Ask her to hug.Everybody will watch u.

If she wear a saree. as her to wear below navel. She showing her boobs to others. You watch in the rear mirror.

This normally we do. But going to Taylor shop I don't think in reality it is possible & that too in Tamilnadu. If u r ready make sure that u r out of ur home town or people will say ur wife is a slut.
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by aripu View Post
Things we do. Take a bike. As her to wear a tight t-shirt. Ask her to hug.Everybody will watch u.

If she wear a saree. as her to wear below navel. She showing her boobs to others. You watch in the rear mirror.

This normally we do. But going to Taylor shop I don't think in reality it is possible & that too in Tamilnadu. If u r ready make sure that u r out of ur home town or people will say ur wife is a slut.

salemcouple2005

--

Thanks for the tips,

First one we have tried many times and its realy fantastic experience and second one with saree sure we will try.

Normally she wears some tight chudi and will sit closly to me hugging me, when we travel in less crowded places she will start to play with my thing over the pants, and many people travelling in car bus, and people comming from opposite will see that,

Once we wear in that pos and we were riding via the parallel road of the fly over, one more couple were travelling in that fly over, and i was riding the bike slowly and she was playing with my thing.

First that lady in the back noticed us and said some thing to her husband in the friend he suddenly stopped the bike and both started to watch us from top of the fly over, we were in the same pos and i ride the bike slowly and let them watch us,
We beocme too horny after that incident straight come to home and fucked.
Like Reply
aripu :-

S once i was in my relative place with my family.
My brother was also with his wife.

We 4 couples stayed in a single room. Its my pattis neighbour's house.
We stayed for 3 nights. It was s function.

First night nothing.
WE slpet on pai like me then my wife then his wife & my brother. There was a little space between us. THey were newly married.

II night after 1 hr we found that they both were hugging each other.

I too used to sleep by hugging my wife. I hugged her & kissed in the II Day.

III day from the morning we both were horny.

In the night I kissed her. I used hand on her.

THey both slept.
She also used her hand on me.

THen we felt very horny. She told they may b seeing us. I told her they slept.
I went down licked her to orgasm.

She also did it for me.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
this thread was a gem of xossip. around 1600 pages I guess.
Like Reply
aripu -

hav u fucked in front of others

salemcouple2005 -

not yet but sure will love to do that, and also love to see her getting fucked...
Like Reply
aripu-

S once i was in my relative place with my family.
My brother was also with his wife.

We 4 couples stayed in a single room. Its my pattis neighbour's house.
We stayed for 3 nights. It was s function.

First night nothing.
WE slpet on pai like me then my wife then his wife & my brother. There was a little space between us. THey were newly married.

II night after 1 hr we found that they both were hugging each other.

I too used to sleep by hugging my wife. I hugged her & kissed in the II Day.

III day from the morning we both were horny.

In the night I kissed her. I used hand on her.

THey both slept.
She also used her hand on me.

THen we felt very horny. She told they may b seeing us. I told her they slept.
I went down licked her to orgasm.

She also did it for me.
Like Reply
salemcouple2005-

Actually while we fuck we fantasy of swapping with her sister and her husband, i will call her sisters name while fucking her and she will call the name of him.

I love her sister, and her round ass, she become more horny when i explain how i like her sister....
Like Reply
salemcouple2005-

another importabt fantasy of us both is with one of my friend,

It so happened that we went out for dinner at some restaurants along with my friends and his wife, his wife is not so sexy she is fat, and i ddint have any idea or sexual fantasy abtout those couples.

But i started to notice that during all the time my friends eyes was on my wife, he was staring at her all parts, i thought it was only my illution, so leaved it, but later when i ask my wife she also told that she also noticed that she was showing interest in her looks.

So we deceided to have some fun, and later when ever we meet wife started to be very casual in her dressig andshowing off, last week we went to his house and my wife was in sarree , offcourse it was below the naval, and couple of times while turning and lifting some thing from floor, she make the naval exposed and and once her full pallu moved away giving full view of that to him, and the reaction was superb in him, but we do it all as unknowigly only and didt proceed to next step, any way we are planning to have some more encouters with him like this,
Like Reply
salemcouple2005-

another importabt fantasy of us both is with one of my friend,

It so happened that we went out for dinner at some restaurants along with my friends and his wife, his wife is not so sexy she is fat, and i ddint have any idea or sexual fantasy abtout those couples.

But i started to notice that during all the time my friends eyes was on my wife, he was staring at her all parts, i thought it was only my illution, so leaved it, but later when i ask my wife she also told that she also noticed that she was showing interest in her looks.

So we deceided to have some fun, and later when ever we meet wife started to be very casual in her dressig andshowing off, last week we went to his house and my wife was in sarree , offcourse it was below the naval, and couple of times while turning and lifting some thing from floor, she make the naval exposed and and once her full pallu moved away giving full view of that to him, and the reaction was superb in him, but we do it all as unknowigly only and didt proceed to next step, any way we are planning to have some more encouters with him like this,
Like Reply
philip_iyer-

Ask her to wear trasparent saree revealing her blouse...like a shoffon saree.

Ask her to wear bare back blouse or very low blouse?

does she wear sleaveless bouses?
Like Reply
Sudhakar69-

Nice experiences man. I try a lot like this but my wife doesn't co-operate. Mostly we will go by our car so not visible to others. Firstly, she wont wear showing off her cute assets. What to do. You have got a nice wife, enjoy.
Like Reply
balio-

great dude....lucky to have lovely wife.

try sleeve less blouses...and transparent-tight blouses.

take her out without wearing bra..

before going out...unhook top 2 buttons of her blouse..

fun starts now...

take her to restaurants,cloth stores,shopping malls..

touch her everywhere in public...it makes them hot.

try chudidhars without bra.

or expose bra strap from blouse...
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by saibalmaitra View Post
HAVE YOU ALREADY TRIED THE TAILOR THERAPY?

salemcouple2005

yes we have tried yesterday will tell you in detail just wait that was not too exciting but was nice
Like Reply