Poll: which whome u love cfnm
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
mom and her friends
33.33%
2 33.33%
mommys frineds
33.33%
2 33.33%
aunty
16.67%
1 16.67%
offcie female boss and colegues
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
incest cfnm
how many of u had been sexually humiliated by ur aunties ? and how many of u love this type of cfnm sex with ur aunties ?
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 1 user Likes pantyboy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
cfnm sex ... no one ?
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
I have been in a CFNM situation once... I have a separate bedroom with attached bathroom, after bath, I would just walk out naked nd then wear clothes, this was my usual morning way to get ready.. as usual on one day, I took bath and walked out naked, little did I know that mom was present in the same room who had come to pickup clothes for washing.... she would come to pickup clothes daily but used to come a bit late, but on this day since she had to go to my aunts house, she wanted to finish her washing work early and go ...

I was not knowing that mom was in the room and as usual, I walked out naked and I had an erection as well as I was playing with my cock when taking bath, am cut and my circumcised cock was in full mast with the red tip of my cock shining... as I came out of bathroom, I saw mom standing in the room and mom was surprised to see me butt naked... I was equally surprised as well and as expected, I could see moms eyes scan my body from head to toe and take a pause when she would see my erect cock..

I was confused and didnt know wat to do, so I just stood there showing my cock to mom who kept stealing glances at my cock as she was picking up clothes for washing, while she was leaving , she came near me, smiling and before leaving, she said.. tum tho bohot bade hogaye ho and left ...

I was so erect and excited that I wacked-off as soon as she left and it was one of the best masturbation session !
[+] 1 user Likes shaved_cock10's post
Like Reply
I want to see your panties

Pantyboy pm me
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
wowww .. am sure u might haeve masturbate a lot after thing thinking of that scene ..
Like Reply