Blackmail: Taming of Anushka (xossip story)
Hi Guys, One of my fav stories from xossip (exbii) archive. Thanks for sharing archive links. But the story is incomplete. can someone find the author to complete it..or complete it in the same style?

I am pasting the story from archives below. Credit obviously goes to the original author.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Blackmail: Taming of Anushka

Episode1: First contact

Anushka just returned to her flat from her birthday party. She was 19 now. She was thinking, ‘What a middle class mediocre party. It is just 7 pm and the party got over. How lame.’ She was in her own thoughts and her phone vibrated; she had a message. “Happy birthday Anushka.” She looked at the message. There was no number shown. She was little curious yet she ignored it; must be one of her many admirers. She threw the phone on the couch and started opening her shirt. The phone buzzed again. “You are 19 now. You should learn some manners. I was expecting a Thank you from you.”

The message got hr angry. She knew she had a couple of enemies in the college and outside due to her attitude and behaviour. Must be an admirer turned hater. Yet she was curious. She was not going to be apologetic. She replied, “Who the hell are you to teach me manners? You are blocked. Get lost.” She types back angrily. She did not block the person; she was sure that the person would apologise and plead and she would then trample him satisfying her ego.

The phone buzzed again. It was not an apology, but a pic of Anushka in her white half-cup bra. She was stunned to see such a private pic. The background was blurred and the pic was half. She was angry as the message said “Consider me as your well-wisher. Believe me, you don’t want to block your well-wisher like that. So be a nice girl and first apologise.”

Anushka hailed from a well to do family, both her parents were well qualified and working. All her life she lived in the city in a moderate apartment and mingled with high society friends. She always dreamt of going to a good reputed college and be an engineer. She knew that she wasn’t great at studies but she did hope to get into a decent college at her own. She knew her dad was very strict in that manner. He had built it at his own and wanted his children to make it big at their own. She knew he would help her in her studies but not with any donation or ‘recommendation’.

The worse happened. She was not able to score good marks in her 12th. Worst was, all her friends scored way better. It did hit her ego; anyhow she wanted to get into engineering now. The only college she could get through at her own was in a faraway town. Her parents tried to dissuade her by siting the poor living standards, poor job opportunities etc. Her dad was even ready to ‘manage’ a seat in city College with his influence. Now it was too late; it would have been embarrassing for her to go to the same college on a ‘management quota’ seat where her friends have got through on merit. She had made-up her mind to move to the town as it would anyway give her a new opportunity and give her some breathing time away from her high achieving friends.

It was obvious that she was an upscale girl for the town. She used to standout in the town crowd with her looks. She was about 5’4 and slim, weighing just 50 kgs. She had a slender waist of 27 and curvaceous figure with handful 34c bosom and firm round 35 sized buttocks. For easier imagination, she was none other than look alike Anushka Sharma (the actress). She knew that she was a head turner even in the city. High nose with added attitude made it hard for her to make friends; she mostly looked down upon people of the town.

Being brought up under strict watch of her parents, she remained an untouched virgin; and she could never think of any guy from this town or town college as boyfriend material. She did receive many proposals initially, but the way she insulted and crushed them made people think twice before approaching her.

She was still in a shock to see her own picture in bra. But she was not going to give in like that. She wrote back ‘Don’t you dare blackmail me like that. I will immediately report you to the security officer. I know the pic is also photoshopped you sick pervert.”

Her heart was racing with anger as she pressed the send button. She was waiting for a reply with her hands now shivering. She did not have to wait too long. The reply was very calm and to the point.

“You can try to report to the security officer but by you neither have my number and nor you will be able to locate me. If somehow you manage, then by that time many such pics and videos of you will be out. I am sure you know how interested Vicky and gang would be to have these in their collection. Believe me, they are generous people; they will share it on internet without me telling them. You will be famous.”

“You should improve on your observation skills. How can you miss the tiny mole on the far left of your upper left breast? If you want I can share some more pictures to prove that it indeed is not a photo shop work.”

Anushka’s hands were now trembling. She was shocked and scared at the same time. She knew that Vicky and the collage gang would spread such pics like wild fire and one thing she did not want to risk was her reputation in terms of sexual character. She told herself that this must be some prank. She asked back:

“What do you want? “. Her tone in the message was plain and practical. Her mind was thinking hard who this would be.

“Now you are talking Anushka. As I said, I am your well-wisher and I want you to do a few things for me for your own good. Btw did I mention that your phone is tapped? So please don’t try to be smart and call your parents. Also I am keeping an eye on you. So if you buy a new phone or try to use another phone, your pics will be shared immediately. But don’t worry, I wish all good for you. You only have to wait for my message and follow what I say.”

“I am going to delete this picture of yours if you do as I say.”.

She was more shocked to read all that. Anushka was still in doubt if her phone was actually tapped. She was a smart girl and she was not going to give in so fast. She made a test call to her friend and just told her that she has safely reached home. She got a message as she was done with the call. The ‘well-wisher’ (that’s he will be addressed now on) detailed the entire conversation with a smiley at the end. She was now really in a panic mode.

“What do you want me to do? Why are you doing this to me?” She messaged.

“Calm down Anushka. I want you to do a simple thing. Right now, go to the shop of Sharma uncle and buy a bra for yourself. Be nice to uncle. J”.

Sharma uncle was a retired tharki man who opened a shop of female undergarments after his retirement. He used to live alone and was a known pervert. He was completely harmless. His shop was hardly visited and he wasn’t even bothered.

“No way. Are you sick? I am not going to do that.” She replied in anger.

“Don’t be so hard Anushka. It takes just one click to share your picture. Just imagine how famous you would be overnight. Your birthday night. You will be really ‘looked after’ in college tomorrow. Do you want that? Think again. You have 5 mins to comply. The time starts now”.

She was now shivering in anger and fear. She quickly typed “Ok. But what is the guarantee that you will delete the pic.”

“That is good Anushka. This is your first lesson. Trust. You need to Trust people. That is all you can do in this case. I promise I will delete it and you will have to trust me on that.”

She picked up her purse. The task was not very daunting. She started walking towards the shop. Rarely she had visited that market. She walked in her buttoned shirt and low waist jeans. Making a few heads turn. She walked fast as she reached the shop.

Sharma uncle couldn’t believe his eyes.

“Aare Anushka betiya…aap?” (ohh, is that you Anushka). He exclaimed keeping his newspaper aside.

She was in an irritated mood as she wanted to get done with it. She quickly said “Ji…I want one bra. Please make it fast.”

She had full attitude in her voice. She looked around if anyone was watching her.

“beta, which brand? Which type? …and size” Uncle asked looking at her with his heart beating in pleasure. He was whispering as his eyes were rolling over her youth.

“Enamour normal bra…uhh..34c”. She said confidently but even her tone got little softer giving out her own sizes to a pervert man.

“Ji beta..mai leke aata hoon.” He said quickly; he was also a bit scared of her rude tone.

As uncle turned around. The phone buzzed: “Don’t be rude. And well did I forget to tell you? I want the top button of your shirt OPEN. DO IT NOW.” She started looking around but her fingers quickly opened the button. She was now really scared as she felt like being stalked. She wanted to get done with this and somehow get some help.

The opened button let some cool air in and that made her aware what was on display. She was wearing a half cup bra and her fim tender upper breasts were making their presence felt.

As she was in her thoughts, Sharma uncle came back with a bra piece. She smiled for a change as she was asked to be nice. Sharma uncles eyes immediately caught the sight of her opened button. He was now confused as it seemed she herself is showing her cleavage yet with such a rude tone.

For the time being uncle was happy to see the fair deep valley. Giving clear hint of what was hidden inside that thin shirt.

She was aware of his eyes on her. And her face was red in anger and shame. She somehow quickly got the money out and handed it over to the pervert sharma who was engrossed in her youthful bosom.

She quickly turned around and left the shop. She almost ran to the house; she felt so unsafe outside. Her button was open and as she walked fast she turned more heads with her jiggling jugs. She reached home finally. She opened the door and threw the bra on the couch. She was ashamed of the whole episode. She sat on the couch with spinning head and the phone buzzed.

“As promised, the pic is deleted. You did good but you were not polite. You must learn to be polite. Now relax. There is no new task for you. But remember, don’t do anything stupid. You are being watched always.” There was her picture walking in the market just to prove the point that she is being watched.

She was shocked. She tried to calm her mind but she couldn’t. She was continuously thinking who would this be? But this seemed real and not just some prank. It was much serious and now she was very scared even to take any help. Yet she was determined to crack this open; she was a stubborn high headed girl. She was not going to break that easy. She tried to analyse both pictures. Trying to figureout the position of the camera.
Blackmail: Getting serious: part-1

She was much tense the next day. She still was not sure if this was real or some prank. The photo was real and was of her but that was just a photo in bra. However, she stayed put.

One day passed and the next day her phone buzzed; it was evening and she just came home from college. She knew who it would be as no one used sms in the time of WhatsApp. She opened the message with trembling hands.

“Hi Anushka. Good that you are home. I will straight to the point. I want you to go to Sharma Uncle’s shop again and tell him that the bra is not suiting you well. You will buy another bra and TRY it in his shop before buying. And yes, you won’t be wearing any bra while going to the shop. ”

The message was very short but clear. She was stunned to see the audacity of this man. She was furious. How dare he asks me to do such a thing? Being ordered around itself was so humiliating for her.

“I am not going to do that you sick pervert. I know you cant do anything but a cheap blackmail by threatening me to share a few random pics.” Her hands were shaking in anger as she typed.

“I guessed you would say that. But before you say anything further, I want you to check your mail box. You have 5 mins.”

She ran down towards the mailboxes. She was panting as she opened the mailbox. There was an envelope. She didn’t dare to open it in front of the security guard. She flipped the envelope and checked but it has no address or no postal stamp on it. It means someone dropped it there just 5 mins ago. Because she checked her mailbox while returning home and there wasn’t anything in it. Hence this must have happened in the last 5 mins.

“Bhaiya, ye letter kisne dala pata hai aapko? Koi aaya tha yahan abhi?” she asked looking around. Her voice was worried and face pale.

[English: Do you know who posted this letter? You saw anyone?]

“Nahi madam, koi nahi aaya tha. Aap aaise kyon puchh rahi ho?” The guard asked curiously looking at the envelop.

[English: No, I did not see anyone. Why do you ask?]

She lost it on the guard as she angrily screamed at him:

“Aise kaise ho sakta hai? Aap ka dhyan kahan hai? Abhi 10 min pehele maine check kiya to ek bhi mail nahi tha aura ab ye. Kisine to dala hoga na. Aap ne kaise dekha nahi?” her words were sharp. She was accusing the 45 year old Bahaddur of dereliction of duties.

[eng: That is impossible. i checked my box just 10 mins before and it was empty. Some one must have put it (the letter) there right? How did you not see? were you sleeping?]

“memsahib, mai peshab keliye gaya tha 2 min. Agar tab koi aaya hoga to nahi paqta.”. He replied in a humiliated tone. No one ever accused him of such a thing in his last 25 years of duty.

[eng: I was away for 2 mins only; washroom break. I wont know if someone came in that 2 mins window.]

She went running towards her apartment and opened the envelop. It had a coloured photo of fair Anushka, standing top naked; most probably in the shower. The background and other details were blurred but her face ad body were clear. She knew in the full photo she would be fully naked but here it was cropped only to show her upper treasures.

Before she could even think, the phone buzzed:

“Are you sure still you want to disobey me Anushka? I can drop these pictures in many mail boxes. Are you ready to compy or I should start printing copies?”.

This was getting more serious than what she thought. She had no time to plan it or even think about it. This person could drop the mail in her own mail box in 5 mins time and that too the guard didn’t see him. So either the guard is also involved, or the man was too efficient and well planned.

She immediately replied “Yes. I will do what you said. Please don’t print more pics.”
[+] 1 user Likes chattychic's post
Like Reply
Blackmail: Getting serious: part-2

“Every time you don’t trust, the stake will increase Anushka. That is one more lesson for you. So now it is not only the bra, you also have to buy and try panty in the shop.”

She was not able to believe this. She was not going to do this; how could she? She wrote back immediately.

“No way. That is not happening.”. She wanted to type more but she was now getting more and more scared.

“This is the last time I am warning you; there is always a consequence when you say no to me. This is your last chance. You have to reply with YES in one minute. Else the picture will be printed and posted.”

She had tears in her eyes after reading it. Her heart was pounding with anger, fear and frustration. She always was in charge of things and never ordered around like this.

She knew that the time was running out. She immediately messaged back:

“Ok. I am going.”

“That is good to know. I want you to wear one of your red dress and of course, no inners. I want you to be NICE to Sharma uncle and that should reflect in your tone. You should be in the shop in next 15 minutes; your time starts now.”

She now panicked; but had very little time. She felt so awkward to let go off her inners and just put on the red dress. The dress was till her toes; rich glowing red suitable to her fair skin. It had no sleeves as it was a party wear. It was resting on her shoulders by means of shoulder straps. She wore a matching pair of sandals.

She walked quickly to Sharma uncle’s shop. She had to be there in 15 mins. Her mind was full of thoughts as the cold breeze was making her feel the absence of bra through ample cleavage of the dress. She was obviously being eyed but her mind was full of thoughts. Her legs walking fast.

How would the man know that she had a red dress of that sort? He knew her wardrobe? And how could he drop that mail in her mail box without anyone noticing? And why is he so keen on visiting Sharma uncle’s shop? Is it sharma uncle himself? No, cant be. That old man is too simple to play such tricks.

She reached shop finally. Her heart was beating 10 times faster than usual as she stepped in the shop. Sharma uncle was flabbergasted to see Anushka the beauty standing in such a stunning dress with show of her glowing cleavage. He smiled from behind the sales counter. For no reason she felt that he adjusted his hardon under the table as he smiled at her.

She quickly had a look around; it was obviously going to be awkward.

“Uss din maine jo bra khareedi thin a..wo actually thik se fit nahi ho rahi hai. If possible, can I exchange it ? I want to buy a full inner set.”.
She was quick to avoid embarrassment.

[eng: The bra i purchased that day is not fitting me. If possible, can I exchange it ? I want to buy a full inner set.]

“Ohh. Fit nahi hui? Saize to tumne hi bataya than a….wo 34C.” Uncle said adjusting his spects and looking at her.

[eng: Ohh it didnt fit? It was exactly the size you said 34c.]

She turned red hearing uncle mention her size so openly. For the message, she knew that she had to be polite and nice to uncle. She tried her best to maintain a smile. She didn’t intend to answer but just a polite smile.

“Ok beta. I generally don’t accept goods once sold; but I am making an exception in your case. You should try V. S. this time. I am sure that will fit you well. What size of panty? And type…..” His words were little sly but he himself seemed not accustomed of having such discussions.

She had never discussed brands of inner wears with a strange man so openly. “ Push-up half cup bra and ..and..size-5..i mean S ..normal panty.” She said taking a quick look around.

Sharma uncle had a quick look at her. Size S would be right for such a slim waist and firm buttocks. “Ok beta. Mai leke aata hoon.” He said taking his time.
[eng: Ok dear, I will get it]

She waited patiently. Her phone buzzed: “ You are doing fine Anushka. You need to continue being polite. And yes, do not forget to Try it in the shop before buying. You are anyway without inners; so you can wear these and go home.”

Before she could react to the message, Uncle was back with a brand new pack of bra and panty; this time the most expensive Victoria’s Secret.

She had just finished reading the message and yet to digest the content of it and here Sharma uncle was already standing with a the pair of inners. Anushka looked around. She wasn’t even looking at the inners, she asked in a low voice.

“Mai try karke dekh loon ek baar. I mean pichhli bar it didn’t fit. Issliye.” She wasn’t able to look at anything after saying those words. She was already breathing heavy; just fulfilling the weird demand of the ‘well-wisher’.

[eng: Can I try it once? Since it had some issues in fitting last time?]

This has never happened with Sharma uncle before. He didn’t know how to handle this situation. The simple man he was, prompted a very honest answer:

“Actually, no one tries here…issliye trial room….” But somewhere in his mind he knew that honesty isn’t the best policy always; especially when the stakes are so high. He would be a fool to let this opportunity go.

“I have a small make a shift change room actually. You can try there.”. He completed his sentence in a bit unusual way and pointing a figure towards a corner in that room.

Now it was Anushka’s turn to be surprised. The trial room was nothing but a thin white curtain hanging over a small steel rod. The curtain would have covered only the middle bit of her, leaving everything above shoulder and below knees visible to the outsider. She had a great difficulty in comprehending that that was THE trial room in the shop.

Yet, the threat of her pics getting viral was more severe than changing inside that awkward changing room. She slowly walked towards the room. She was sure that uncle would be eyeing her slender figure and 35 sized firm buttocks that jiggled with every step she took.

Her eyes were looking around to spot any hidden camera, though she found none so far. She entered the room and somehow pulled the curtain. She faced the wall so that only her back would be visible in the shadow over the curtain. Then she realised, there were no hooks, hangers or even a table to keep her mobile and change clothes.

“Wo ander hangers nahi hai..mai batana bhool gaya. Aap aaise karo..mujhe wo de do..mai yahan hold karta hoon….dont worry I wont see anything.”

[eng: I forgot to tell you; there are no hangers inside. Let me tand here (outside) and hold whatever is required. Dont worry, i wont peep in.]

From his voice, one could easily makeout that he wasn’t a seasoned pervert but was just trying to gain as much as he could from a ‘lucky day’. Anushka could smell the perversion. She thought to herself that this guy isn’t as innocent as he seems, after all he is also a man. She was going to turn back to tell uncle that it wont be necessary and she would keep things on the floor, but her phone buzzed and there was only one line “BE NICE TO SHARMA UNCLE.”

She was scared, how would this man read her thoughts? Is he around? Can he see? She was now in a complete shock. Her mounting fear made her turn back and just handover the phone and new pair of inners to Sharma uncle.

She faced the other side with her hands on her shoulders. Sharma uncle was holding his breath as she was about to start. The only thought that came to her mind was: “Anushka you are going to get naked if you do this and Sharma uncle can almost see everything.”

Little choice she had, she slipped down the shoulder straps and the satin dress quickly gave in to gravity. She was now stark naked. She just stood for a second, trying to grasp her situation.

Sharma uncle had an instant hardon as he could see through the thin white curtain the red satin fall to the ground. What he couldn’t believe was that she didn’t seem to be protected by inners. Was she naked inside that red dress? Sharmaji was wondering in his mind.

She turned around as she had to, to take the new inner garment as Sharmaji promptly stepped ahead. He was tall enough to have his head way above the curtain and Anushka was sure that the man wont leave a chance to peep in.

She had her one hand across her perky 34c boobs. Trying to hide as much she could. Yet her nakedness itself was enough to make any man go hard. For the first time she felt so shy and that was reflected in her lowered eyes. She extended her other hand to take inners from Sharmaji.

He took a quick peek; just to make sure if his hypothesis was right; and indeed it was. She has no protection of inners. He was now getting beyond his trousers. He knew that the talk of the town girl was standing without clothes in front of him, just behind that curtain.

Her shy eyes made her look a perfect feminine beauty. Sharmaji’s hands were trembling as he handed over the inners. She herself realised how is it to feel sexually embarrassed and feel shamed about it. Her face was red in shame as she took the inners. She h given a 1000 rude and angry looks to this tharki old man in the past but today she had no courage even to lift her eyes and look at him.

He knew that this girl is not in position to resist and he himself was not in position to control. He put his hand on the curtain, he was going to pull it down. She had a scared look in her eye. But there was no rudeness or anger. She was pleading rather than protesting. But he wasn’t in any mod to turn back, he was determined to pull the curtain and uncover the hidden treasures but that very moment his phone rang.

That was such a disappointment for him as he had to go to the counter to answer the phone. Anushka took this chance and quickly got dressed. She quickly came out as Sharmaji almost banged the phone in frustration. He was murmuring: ‘what a moron, is this a time to get a wrong number…huh.’

She instantly knew that it was her well-wisher who called, just to save her from this tharki man. She paid the amount as quickly got out of the shop. The mystery was deeper than she thought. This man himself pushed her to Sharma uncle, but he himself intervened when it was necessary.
Like Reply
Blackmail: The Lesson

Anushka rushed home. She was red every time she thought about that incident at Sharmaji’s shop. For the first time she was so naked infront of a man and that too an unknown stranger. She was now horrified by the ‘well-wisher’s an extent that every time her phone rang she was scared. She knew that this is not the end of it and there is more to come. She kept wondering why her and why is he doing this to her.

She messaged with shaking hands “I did what you asked for. Will you please delete my pictures now?”.

There was no reply for hours. She wondered how this well-wisher is now totally silent. She knew that this person seemed pro in his act and has good control over the situation. By his language she could guess that he is a well educated man who could speak good English and knew how to play slow. Usually she used to be the hunter in such games but this time she was the one being hunted.

One whole day passed without any reply. She kept thinking throughout the day about the incident. Finally in the evening her phone buzzed. This time she knew it was Him. She opened the message.

“I like the way you have said Please. That indeed is an improvement in your tone. But you need to be consistent. This time I thought I will handover the pen drive containing your pictures to you so that you can delete them yourself. But…..”

She was eager to receive the next part of the message. She was eager to type but didn’t want to show her desperation. She waited patiently.

“I will keep the pen drive at the back gate of the Mall. You will have to get it in 30 mins. If anyone else before you gets it, then you know what will happen. But, I can keep a password for it if you nicely request.”

She knew that the mall is frequented by the college boys and it was a big risk to leave it un protected. “Please put a password.” She replied forcing politeness out of her.

“Good. But you know there is a cost always. And this time it is not just a cost but a lesson too. Do you remember how you mistreated Bahaddur (the guard)? I want you to apologies to him. He is leaving for his long leave tonight.”

Apologizing was not in her nature but it was a small cost to pay for the pen drive. She immediately replied in affirmative.

“The way of apologising is the following: You are going to go to him wearing a t-shirt and your short skirt. Without any inners of course. He will be leaving in 10 mins. So you need to rush. But that is not all. I want you to experience a 6 seater rickshaw ride with him to the mall. And all this while you are going to be NICE to him.”

She was red in anger. Travelling in a public transport when she had her own car? No way. But she knew there is no point in challenging this well-wisher. Instead she tried another way:

“I can drop Bahaddur by my car to his house.” She waited for the response.

“Anushka, I am not asking for any alternatives. Let this be the last time you making counter proposals. I want you not only to apologise to Bahddur but also feel the pain of every day travel of a common commuter. You time starts now. If you don’t comply with any of the tasks, just remember that the pendrive contains pictures and a full video of you. Don’t bother to respond, just get going.”

She was thrilled. The idea of travelling in that low class crowd of 6 seater made her shiver. Her heart was beating as she wore the U neck light pink tshirt and then with great difficulty wore the thigh length skirt. She had just 5 mins now. She quickly put her hands inside the shirt and let go off the bra next was the panty.

She walked down quickly without even waiting for the elevator. She rushed as she saw Bahaddur already leaving. She almost ran behind him. She didn’t know how to approach. She kept quiet as she reached the auto stop. Bahaddur turned his head as he felt someone behind him. It was already 8.30 pm and sufficiently dark yet the road lamp provided enough light for Bahddur to have a good look. She was panting and her T-shirt was giving a good outline of her bra less boobs. The cold air was making her perky nips hard and making an impression on the tshirt. She folded her hands over her chest realising his eyes on her.

He was not sure what was she doing there. As she put her hands on her chest, he looked at her face. The angry face that insulted him yesterday was soft and shameful today. He didn’t know what was happening. Finally she spoke:

“Kal jo maine bola uske liye sorry.” Her tone was soft and she spoke with her eyes down. He was not sure if this was happening in real. He wanted to accept her apology but his eyes were busy on her slender waxed fair legs.

[English: I am sorry for my behaviour yesterday.”]

A small breeze made her realise how light her skirt was. It was blown exposing her fair round buttocks just for a split second. But Bahddur’s face said it all. He was flabbergasted. He had a cheeky smile on his face. “Aap yahan kaise?” he asked for sake of it.

[what brings you here?]

“Actually mujhe auto lena tha mall jaane keliye, issliye.”” Her face was already red in adjusting her skirt. As her hands were busy with the skit, Bahaddur’s eyes were busy on her poking nipples and 34cs making their presence felt on every breath.

[Eng: actually I was here to take an auto to the mall]

The auto arrived before he could react further. The auto was already full with just one seat left. Bahaddur looked at her

“memsaahab mera bus ka time ho raha hai…aap aagli auto me..” he said as he was actually getting late. His tone was polite as he knew her rude nature.

[eng: “Madam, I am getting late for my bus…would you mind taking the next auto?]

She had hard time controlling her rude reflex, but she successfully replied in a soft tone.

“Mujhe bhi jaldi hai. Dono adjust kaar lete hai.” She couldn’t believe she said this to a low class man whom she always looked down upon. She was going to be his co-passenger.

[eng: I am also in a hurry, why not adjust ]

The auto driver gave him a look as if saying ‘you lucky dog’.

Bahaddur got in first and now Anushka realised what she had gotten herself into. She was half standing facing the direction of the driver, Bahaddur was sitting at her back. The auto started with a jerk and Bahaddur expecting her fall, softly placed his hands on her waist.

She was disgusted to have hands of a security guard on her buttery waist. But little she could do than frown in her head. As the auto gave another jerk, it got worse, she had no time to adjust herself or control her fall. Bahaddur was quick, he placed her on his lap. Thanks to darkness, no one could see the horrified look on her face.

She could clearly feel the hardon under her soft pantyless buttocks. In an attempt to control her fall, she automatically placed her soft palm on bahddur’s manly thighs. She was trying to lift herself up to avoid the touch of his hardon. She was successful; she lifted herself up. Bahaddur was feeling little pressure on his thighs, she was a feather weight girl.

But now Bahaddur was not going let this opportunity go. He was anyway going on a long leave and all the co-passengers were his friends. Like a tharki low IQ man he thought that the girl is travelling without inners and was ready to sit on his lap. It clearly means she isn’t going to resist. Nothing can really go wrong, he thought. As she had lifted herself, he raised her skirt with one hand and tucked it in her waist elastic. This was very unexpected for her. She still had her ass in air and Bahaddur now placed both his palms under her 35-sized round ass. As he touched, they both felt a current. He could not believe the softness and she couldn’t believe the roughness. She supressed her moan under her tight lips.

After taking a feel of the softness and size by giving quick squeezes, he now started to push his finger in the ass crack. She was tight and hot. His finger could feel the freshness of the fair soft skinned ass.

Aushka was now trapped between rock and a hard place; is she would sit then his hardon would directly be on her tender ass and if she kept herself up, his finger was going to explore her secret places. She couldn’t take it anymore when his finger reached her tiny rear hole. She though it was better to sit as the thick finger was now trying to make its way inside the tiny hole.

She was thrilled and now it was getting impossible for her to control her moan due to increasing pain. She reduced the load on her palms, indicating that she wanted to sit.

Bahaddur instantly got the hint and he moved his finger out. But now he did something which she never imagined. He held her both ass cheeks separated and then trapped both her legs in his legs, gave a light press down making her sit. Her eyes popped out when she got in direct contact with Bahaddur’s hot hard tool. She didn’t even realise when this man undid his zipper in the moving auto. She had her eyes wide open, in the darkness also she felt as if the person sitting in front was smiling. She had her breath stopped as she could feel Bahaddur placing his tool inside her tight crack.

She tried to push herself up with her hands, but by now Bahaddur had his hands gripping her waist. He made sure that she is down on his lap; her legs were also held tightly; she couldn’t move.

That was just the beginning. Her throat went dry when she felt being moved back and forth, Bahaddur had good grip on her waist and was making her move on his hard dick. His dick was trapped in her tight ass crack and giving him heavenly pleasure. He knew it wouldn’t be possible to fuck Anushka in an moving auto, this is the max he could do.

She was still not able to comprehend, a weird nervous feeling was taking over as she let out a small moan in pain as the thick rod rubbed against the soft ass crack. Realising that she was drawing attention she closed her eyes tightly and sealed her lips, trying to bear as much. Bahaddur now increased his speed, making her move more and more, his rod was now properly dug inside the crack. Her palms on his knees were just making futile attempts to get up.

He didn’t want to lose the grp and hence inspite of having other desires he couldn’t free his hands. But the soft ass crack was enough compensation. He increased the speed and the redness on her face increased.

“Mall stop.” The auto driver shouted now slowing down the auto. She was relieved and tried to getup. But Bahaddur asnt in mood to let her go. He was going to have his pleasure till the last moment.

She heard a grunt and then she had her jaws dropped. Bahaddur exploded in her ass crack. Jerking and holding her tight. She had her face cringe in weird shame and fear. She felt the hot liquid now slowly filling her crack as now the grip was loose.

She quickly gotup and put her skirt down as the auto stopped. She didn’t even have guts to look at Bahaddur who was anyway in 7th heaven now. She paid the auto as she could feel the thick liquid slowly flowing out of her crack and spilling over her inner thighs.
One page is missing in between
Like Reply
Blackmail: Taming of Anushka: The Gift: part-2

The remainder of the letter explained the ring in brief.It was not a ring, but a lock! Lock for vagina. Made up of platinum with its key sent to her well-wisher. The ring like lock would prevent any entry into her sacred hole till the key holder opens the lock. That was so shameful. But she knew there was no escape now. The old uncle, though frail seemed to be man enough to get her submit. And even if she escaped the shop, there was no escape from the well-wisher. She was stunned with almost tears in eyes. The room door slightly opened.

“Are you ready madam?” the old man entered with a young assistant (around her age). The assistant had a good look at this hot babe in saree.

“Don’t worry Anushka, it wont hurt much. I have studied this well.” The man said keeping a pair of forceps and a sharp needle on the table. He looked at her :

“I can understand you would feel shy, but there is no way out, you will have to undress. And don’t worry, Suresh is mute anyway, he wont tell. “ The man said with a mischievous smile. It was clear that he had no intentions to put gloves; he was going to let his wrinkled skin enjoy her untouched vulva.

She was totally ashamed, last time she undressed in front of Sharma uncle, but that was at least behind a curtain. But today, this was infront of these two men. Suresh, though mute, was a fully adult male. He was mute but not blind not to see her youth. She though as she dropped her pallu facing the other side.

She started unwrapping her saree; now she felt the need of a fuller blouse. As the saree was gone, she stood shaken. Her hands refused to undo the petticoat. As if she thought this was some bad dream and she was going to wakeup out of it.

She woke-up indeed, when she felt the shivering hands of that old man touch her petticoat knot. She was embarrassed.

“its ok Anushka. I can understand your shyness. It is a great deal in itself to prepare yourself for such a holy thing.” She closed her eyes as he got hold of the string.

“Please don’t mind me asking, but do you have hair down there? Otherwise I will have to arrange for mre cleaning.”

She had to answer though she felt the knot loose. The petticoat dropped and she couldn’t even stop it. She just murmured. “uhh..no hair uncle. “

After the fall of petticoat, uncle turned her around making her face him and Suresh. She lowered her eyes as it was already too embarrassing. She suddenly realised how much she was exposing in that shot blouse. Her blouse covering only her boobs. Her entire fair midriff was exposed. Uncle took full 10 seconds to devour the beauty standing in front of him. She was flawless. Her shy face turned red in shame was a bonus to the viewer.

Uncle was tall and could get a good glimpse of her braless cleavage. Her eyes were anyway down and so uncle could shamelessly stare at the glossy fair skin. It was really hard for him to resist the temptation of squeezing those perfectly round soft juicy globes. He was eager to get off the panty, but he knew he had to be within his limits.

“You can sleep on the table Anushka. We will do the rest.” He said stepping back. She was now so embarrassed that she had nothing tp say nothing to feel; red face in shame and utter embarrassment.

She lied down on her back. She could see the roof as she felt Uncle’s hands on her panty elastic near her waist. Instantly her hands went down in protest and tried to hold his hands. She felt a strong grip of suresh who gently but firmly held her wrists and took her hands off. Uncle murmured:

“ You told me in the mail that you might resist at the last moment and gave me the responsibility to help you through.” Uncle had a smile on his face when he said that. Any man would have enjoyed such a ‘responsibility ‘on his shoulders and uncle was no exception.

Anyway, there wasn’t much for her to do as her wrists were held and her panty was being dragged down. ‘ Ohh God’ she said to herself before tightly closing her eyes. Her uncovered part was now getting exposed. Uncle was crafty. He was smoothly sliding down the fabric on her buttery thighs.

Her fully waxed lower body was fully uncovered as she could feel the panty finally getting off her ankles. She was breathing heavy as through her closed eyes she could ‘see’ both men piercing her most private part with their eyes.

Uncle took his time enjoying the sight of that perfect pussy. It was small, little puffy and tightly closed. It was closed and contained the inner lips within with just a hint of the crack that he was going to open. The slight red ting showed that she was a pure virgin; perhaps even rarely masturbated.

She slowly opened her eyes as there was no moment for a while. It embarrassed her more to see both men just staring at her exposed sex. She blushed red but couldn’t cover it as her hands were still held. But her opening of eyes got the two men back to senses.

“ Suresh, just hold her legs open.” Uncle said and put his trembling fingers on her 19 years old fresh vagina. His fingers were frail but long. He could split the delicate slit at one go; carefully separating the two sides.

She couldn’t control and let out a soft moan as her pussy was opened for the first time by a man. She herself had never inspected it so closely. Uncle felt her inner lips with his fingers. Both men seemed to be really engrossed over her exposed glory hole.

“I am going to pierce through her inner lips. That would perfectly close her….” Uncle had his jaws dropped as he opened the pink soft inner lips. He was astonished and speechless. He took his time

“You have a full and thick hymen Anushka. Your husband is a very lucky man. It is any man’s dream to deflower such a hymen.” She was completely embarrassed to hear the praises of her own hymen. Every word of it was true; her hymen was thick and full, just leaving a tiny hole in the middle for the periodic discharge. Yet it was very awkward to hear someone describe your hymen to you and that too as if you are a sealed treasure belonging to some owner.

Through her half closed eyes, she saw Suresh pass the pair of forceps to Uncle. With a minute she felt a tight grip on her inner lips. She almost screamed, clutching the shet under her naked butt.

Uncle loosened the grip sensing that it was too tight. “It might pain a bit, but it will be over in a short minute.” Uncle was touching her private part as much as he could.

He looked at Suresh, looking at Anushka’s exposed sex with eagerness to touch. Uncle was kind:

“Suresh, hold this wide open till I pierce it.” Uncle said making Suresh happy. Suresh had his palms a little sweaty and she could now feel two pair of hands touching her naked bottom at will. He was overjoyed to hold her vulva open. It was a tough task as she was small and tight there.

Without wasting any time uncle quickly pulled the inner lips out for a moment and passed the needle through the forceps hole.

“awwww..nooo..pleasee….” She almost screamed in pain but suresh held her lips wide open.

“Its done beta.” Uncle said taking out the needle and taking the ring in his hand. It was a tiny ring indeed.

She felt so awkward when he pushed the ring through her thin inner lips, with her legs wide open. Helpless and shameful.

“It wont open till your husband uses the key.” Uncle said as the click sound filled the room. She knew she was locked now.

“The ring is made of platinum, so it wont be possible for anyone to cut it without proper tools, exactly as you wished.” Uncle said gently leaving her inner lips. The ring was so small that it was immediately engulfed by the vulva, closing over it. The pussy was as small and as tight as it was before, with a bit of puffiness.

While taking off his hand, Uncle couldn’t resist quickly brushing the small erect clit. She moaned as he touched. Her eyes were wet with the pain but so was her pussy; strangely though as she was not pleasured in any manner. But Desai uncle wasn’t going to stop there.

“let me check if the ring is doing its work.” She was shocked to hear those words. What was he going to do? She tried to move her hands but Suresh immediately held her wrists.

Uncle looked at her. “Relax Anushka.” And then with one hand he spread her pussy and then tried to insert his middle finger in her tiny opening.

“aaaa..please…nooo…” Her face was clearly showing pain, but uncle didn’t stop. He tried pushing the ring from all angles. The finger didn’t go through. But as the wound was fresh Anushka was in utter pain. Uncle slowly took off his finger and let the vulva close over the ring. He looked at her and wiped the slight moisture on his finger. She was again amazed as to how would she be wet when she was in so much pain?

Though the ring wasn’t visible, she was feeling very awkward and weird as a metallic object has suddenly became a part of her body and that too inside her most delicate area. But she was more worried about the features mentioned, i.e. platinum ring and hence wont be able to cut it at home; it was out of question to go to any other goldsmith to get it cut. She had to wait for her ‘husband’ to open it.

“Avoid wearing panties till it heals.” Uncle whispered sensing her discomfirt. That broke her chain of thoughts. Somehow this particular incident had changed her way of reacting. She could have been really angry and rude; but some how being naked and that too having a ring sealing her virginity made her extremely submissive.

She quickly grabbed her clothing and her belongings. She was going to study the documents well and was poised to catch this so called well-wisher. As she was leaving, uncle squeezed her shoulder.

“Don’t worry Anushka. I understand. This never happened. Your privacy will never be compromised. But I would again mention that I envy your husband to have a girl like you and I have never seen such a hymen. It will be painful for you but believe me, it will be a real pleasure for your man.”

She didn’t want to hear such words about her. Her face was still red in shame and humiliation. The metal inside her private was making her feel damn awkward as she somehow sat in the car. She tried keeping her legs apart but that didn’t help. It was awkward and weird; but she now had to live with it till she can find a way out of it.
Like Reply
Blackmail: Anushka strikes back

Anushka was shivering in anger as she drove back home. The metallic lock inside her private part was making her very uncomfortable. She was more annoyed when she received a message:

“well done Anushka, I am proud of you. I have the key safe with me. You will be unlocked at an appropriate time. Now please drive home safely. I will soon tell you the next steps.”

She drove home fast in that angry an uncomfortable mood. She parked her car and quickly went to her apartment. She slammed the door at her back and then literally burst in to tears. She was crying like never before. This was now too much to take. Someone had put a ring on her private part; she was locked as if someone’s possession. For the first time in her life she was feeling being owned.

Slowly she stopped crying and put on her thinking cap. She thought of telling her parents. But what was she going to say? Would they not ask her why did she wait so long and isn’t it simply unbelievable that a girl like her would become so submissive that she got herself ‘locked’? Anyone who knew her wouldn’t believe that, not even her parents.

Also certain things are more embarrassing in front of parents than strangers, this was one of them perhaps. She was a proud girl and not someone ‘bechari ‘(poor girl) . In retrospect even she was not sure why did she allow this to happen? What made her so weak to submit and let someone put a lock on her as a collar to a dog?

She opened her saree and sat on the bed. Her tears were yet to dry, she dropped the petticoat and sat on the bed with legs spread. She saw the ring. It was so weird, every time she touched it sent some sensations through her spine as it was located just below the clit. Given the size and position of the ring, it was not possible for her to have a good look at it. Could she use her engineering knowledge to open it?

The ring was of platinum and couldn’t be cut that easily; and anyway who would she approach in this primitive town? In case she does, the news will spread like a wild fire. She was thinking quick. She now had to find a way out otherwise this was going to take a toll on her future life.

She thought deep and then made-up her mind. She was going to take a chance. She calculated, what worse could happen? He will circulate her photograps? Well, that will be an embarrassment, but then she could take help of her parents and nab him. Once he is nabbed, she can reveal the ring and get it opened. Indeed, it can be nastily embarrassing but that seemed to be the way out.

She went back to basics and noted down the important phone numbers on a piece of paper. Then she drained the battery of the phone and let it die and didn’t charge it again. Next morning, she woke up very early. She drove all the way to the city; it was a good 5 hrs drive. She made sure that she was not being followed. Once she was in the city, she located a mobile shop and bought a new I-phone. She spent all her pocket money and savings on it, but it was important as she thought it would be very difficult for the blackmailer to hack it. She was also betting on the assumption that the blackmailer can follow her in the town but not beyond.

Happy with her new I-phone she now threw her old phone in a gutter. This was a big step, but she was ready to take it as an attempt to get free of all this.

At the back of her mind she was scared; always contemplating what action the well-wisher would take. She had her eyes and ears open. She in fact started visiting porn sites on regular basis, not for pleasure but with fear of being famous. This time she shared her number with a selected few and went off WhatsApp. She was taking extra care and yet she was nervous every time her phone rang.

Her bold move seemed to be working. There was no communication from the blackmailer for 2 weeks. There was no mail in her mailbox or letterbox. She was anyway going to ignore it if he did so. She though may be he gave-up getting scared of she taking such a bold step?

This was just a part of her strategy, because she was sure that this man will come back. This move was only to see his reach and power. She had to strike back when he was not expecting it. She did the same. It was Friday evening and she knew that everyone was busy with their Friday plans. She sneaked out and drove to the main security officer station of the town. This was the first time she was stepping in a security officer station. She was nervous and worried as she looked around.

She got hold of a lady security officer and narrated her complaint. The security officer lady diligently recorded the details. Anushka was smart enough to exclude the embarrassing details of Sharma uncle and Bahaddur auto rickshaw incident. She just mentioned physical threat and attack on privacy but did not explicitly mention the ring. She just wanted this guy to be found and captured and she knew she could handle there on.

The lady told her that she has recorded the statement and she will be called soon to convert it to a formal complaint. Anushka didn’t bother about the formalities of FIR etc, she was happy that the lady took her complaint and was hopeful that the action will be taken. The town was not very big anyway.
Blackmail: Attempt at redemption: part-1

Next morning, she got a call from the security officer station, they said that they wanted to start the investigation into her case and asked her to drop by. She was little nervous but that was the logical first step. She dressed conservative, in light blue stylish salwar suit. The kameej was short, little abobe knees and fitting tightly on her 34c breasts. It had a long zipper at the back and was covering till her neck. Sleeves were short, givingout the fair waxed arms. The salwar was tightly hugging her slender slim legs. She took a thin dupatta to cover the shapes of her bossom as she walked to the car.

She drove to the security officer station, the lady hawaldar who too her complaint was standing at the door, as if waiting for Anushka. Anushka greeted her with a smile.

“Superintendent of security officer (SP) will handle your case ma’m.” The lady said politely. She guided Anushka towards a room.

Anushka walked along, on one hand she was happy that the SP, who is equivalent of commissioner for the town, will be handling her case and on the other hand she was nervous of facing the SP and she knew she had concealed some details. She walked along and the lady asked her to step inside the room.

Anushka quickly read the label on the room door ‘Interrogation’. She was shocked and she looked at the lady, murmuring aloud “why in this room? I am the victim not the perpetrator.” But she had already stepped in and the lady was right behind, making sure that Anushka is well inside the room.

It was a small room with no window; a table placed in the middle of the room with two chairs on either side with a one big lamp hanging overhead; just as had seen in the movies. Definitely there was something wrong. The Sp was sitting in one chair, facing her. He had some papers in front of him, he kept them down and took a keen look at her.

This man had a thick chubby face, clean shaved and was looking pretty strict types. She was scared. She could see more has he took of his cap and kept it on the table and slowly stood up. Neatly combed grey hair showed his experience and authority. He hd a well-toned body and was looking strong and authoritative in the uniform. He was atleast 2-3 inches taller than her. His overall physique could easily make any weak person shiver to the bone.

“Have a seat Anushka.” He said in a loud voice. His tone was polite yet commanding.

She sat down, little scared. Looking at the lady hawaldar who by now closed the room door. It was dark in the room, but the big halogen light was shining on her nervous face.

“ Before I go on with your complaint, let me tell you something. We already have a complaint against you here.”

This was shocking, she was astound to hear such a thing. His voice was so strong that she didn’t say a word but her expressions conveyed the message well.

“You organised a party a month ago; your birthday party. We found some booze and drugs in that party. We have some photographs and evidence of it. Since you are college students and such case can ruin your lives we are trying to keep it low. But if required, we will investigate it deeper.”

She wanted to ask, what is the relation to this case. But she herself knew that this was to keep her under pressure and on back foot. She was coming to terms with this rubbish charge and ry to refute it:

“But sir, I don’t drink and I wasn’t even there after evening. I left so early.” She putup her defence, She knew that some of the guests (especially the bfs of her friends) were capable of bringing in drugs and stuff. Booz, yes she knew that she herself arranged for it. Being under 21 that was illegal, but never in her wildest dream she could think of this being charged by security officer for that.

“The hall was booked on your name. We can also prove that you personally arranged for the drinks. ..anyway, that is not the point here but I thought I will let you know that you like it or not, but you already have some security officer record. It will go against you if you don’t cooperate in the investigation.”

The SP closed the file and walked closer to her. He raised himself and sat on the table in front of her.

“So let’s discuss your complaint.” He said opening the file again. Anushka was already on backfoot, yet she was keen on getting her complaint resolved, perhaps off the record. She adjusted her dupatta and sat straight, leaning her back against the backrest of the wooden chair.

“You have mentioned here that you were blackmailed by some ‘unknown’ person; what are his demands? Did he ask for money? Do you suspect anyone?” He said turning some pages.

“No, I don’t know who he is and he has not made any money demands.” Anushka answered at once.

“ That is strange. Anyway, you have mentioned that he used pictures and videos on phone messages. Can we have that evidence? We might be able to track him down.” He said looking at her fair face glowing in the bright light.

“ Uh…sir actually, I threw off the phone. You know because I wanted to get rid of him. He was tracking me through my phone.” She realised that throwing the phone off was a big mistake.

“Ok. You have also mentioned a pen drive. Can we have that at least? Or a copy of the letter that you received? “

She was now in a fix. She had complained but had no evidence to back it up. She was sitting straight, looking at the SP and feeling more and more nervous.

“Sir, I destroyed the pendrive and the pictures.” Her tone was low and indicating her acceptance of her defeat.

Now the SP closed the file with a smile on his face.

He suddenly leaned forward, his rugged palm patted her cheek. It felt more like a light slap as her cheeks were too soft and his palm was too rugged.

“See Ms Anushka. I have climbed my way up from Hawaldar to SP. Now I am near retirement. I have a clean and successful record and I don’t wish to have a case of such type on my file.” He said holding her by jaw. Her face was red in fear as she heard his clear and sharp tone. Her head automatically nodded in yes.

SP had dealt with many seasoned criminals in his career In this very room, but today he had a soft tender Anushka in front of him. He knew that he cant use the same strategy, rather there was little to investigate and more to exploit in this case.
“So now tell me, what is it about? You have no evidence, you have no suspicion, you have no ransom demands. How do I believe you? Why did you not come to us before? Have you told anyone else who can testify? “

She wasn’t sure if the SP was actually asking for an alibi or just mocking her. She reacted a little strongly.

“How would I tell anyone such an embarrassing thing? And I told you, he blackmailed me and asked me not to go to security officer.”

SP smiled, now clearly mocking her “I have not come across any blackmailer who would ask you to go to security officer. You have no alibi as well. So what kind of things the blackmailer asked you to do?” SP asked now getting up from the table and leaving her jaws.

She was now more nervous as she on purpose left out the details from her complaint. Now she had to narrate the embarrassing moments of her life. She was obviously going to be brief and indirect.

“Sir, he asked me to go to a shop and…and..uhh…..buy undergarments….uhh..and try them…..he asked me to take an auto ride in a crowded auto….he is a sick pervert..you know what I mean…” She said it with every word vividly reminding her of the incidents. But for an outsider, those were plain and simple actions.

SP almost laughed at first then suddenly became serious. He stood at her back and held her by shoulders, giving a jolt, he said: “ Look her Anushka, if you think this is some kind of joke then let me tell you that you are wasting time of a senior security officer officer. I can easily send you to a correction home if not jail.” He took a pause and looked at Anushka’s face.

She was nervous but also feeling helpless; she had a lot to tell but had no evidence and that seemed to have turned everything against her. “I advise that you take back the complaint and go home. This is not a place to play your practical jokes.” His voice was stern and strong. He was almost ordering her.
Like Reply
Blackmail: Attempt at redemption: part-2

“your imaginary blackmailer has asked you to shop around and travel in public transport; that’s the joke of the day for me.” He said moving back to his chair as he thought the case was closed now.

“ He also put a ring on me sir…a lock.” She said with a red face. She couldn’t tolerate to be perceived as delusional. She had to prove that she wasn’t lying.

The room was filled with her words. The SP turned back. He had a good look at her face. His eyes traced her carefully pained delicate fingers. He laughed out loud again.

“Ring? You blackmailer also gives you gifts? That is un heard of. And you happily accept his gifts?” he was mocking her. “ Anyway. Where is the ring? I cant see any? Or did you throw that off?”

He said again getting around the table and standing close to her.

“Sir, actually it is…I mean…it is a ..viginal…ring.” She could see the changing expression on the face of the SP. As she finished saying, he kept his shoe on the chair, bending forward. He looked at the lady Hawaldar and understanding his point, she locked the door.

“That should be a good evidence. Let me have a look.” He said looking at Anushka who was already red faced.

“Sir…but the law says… I will show it to the lady….” The SP interrupted:

“The lady is present here anyway. Do you want me to charge you and put you in jail for obstructing investigation and hiding evidence? You already have a drug complaint against you. Don’t you dare teach me law.”.

She was thrilled as she herd him speak in a loud manner. “get up now and take off the salwar.” He was very clear with his instructions. His voice was so authoritative that she instantly stood-up. She was literally shivering.

The bright spot light was now on her waist and the salwar. The SP pulled the chair from her and sat facing her. She was literally thrilled. She was never ever ordered around like that. No one ever dared to raise his voice to her and now she realised all the pride was so brittle as a real manly voice made her obey so instantly.

The hawaldar lady also joined the audience by coming forward.

“I don’t have the whole day for you Anushka.” SP had his tone softer as he was smitten by the thought of undressing this young lass. He kept his eyes steady looking into her eyes. She looked straight at first, as if challenging him. She couldn’t continue it for long; the moment she lowered her eyes, was a sign of her submission.

SP confidently took his hnads on her salwar and pulled her closer. She was now shivering and breathing heavy.

“Hold this up.” He said looking at the kurta blocking his access. She was tensed as she swallowed with a deep breath. Her unsure fair hands obediently held the kurta up.

SP was now eager to take this one step ahead. This apparent joke was going to be a real entertainer for him. He never had such a gorgeous culprit. It was hardly any job to get hold of the knot. He wanted to maintain his professional look and approach and that meant being direct and blunt.

No matter how much he wanted to be playful with this beauty, he had to be strict. He tucked his finger inside her salwar at sides. He looked up. She was more angry and helpless than shy.
“So the ring is inside your panty right?” he asked teasing her more. She hd a brief nod. It was unbelievable for her stand holding her kurta up and allowing the man to take down her tight salwar.

“That means I will have to make you fully bottom naked. Is that right?” he was now teasing more. He wasted no time and quickly pulled down the salwar along with panty. It was tight and he had to use a bit of his strength.

His stress on the word ‘naked’ made her turn red in shame. N man had the audacity to say that leave alone doing it. She wasn’t exactly willing for this either.

The tightness of the salwar made sure that she could feel every inch of its slide. The feeling was very different as she was being made ‘naked’ by a man to inspect her inner treasures. The thought made her shiver. Her eyes closed; as if she didn’t want to be a part of this.

As she closed her eyes, he quickly grabbed her by waist and made her sit on the table with hr legs in the air. In a sudden shock she opened her eyes. She found the well built SP taing off the salwar and panty completely off her slender legs. She could feel his eyes tracing her milky smooth slender thighs and realizing her nudity, she closed her legs.

In other circumstances the chivalrous SP would have enjoyed her youth in a romantic manner, but the situation demanded him to be strict and stern.

“Lets see the ring now.” He said flipping the kurta that was covering her puffy private hole. She frantically tried to get the kurta down, but her resistance was futile. SP was astonished to see the shaved clean pussy of a young girl. The pussy matched looked even more delicate than Anushka.

He was eager to let his fingers invade the pink thin vertical lips and he did so immediately. She was seated with he kurta under hr butts.

“Why don’t you hold this up.” The annoyed SP now told the Hawaldar. The dark looking lady was quick to comply. It was even more embarrassing for Anushka to have a lady hold her kurta up to let this gentle (?) man have a look at her naked sex.

Anushka’s hands were automatically resting on the table to balance herself when SP suddenly flung her legs to sides. He was now getting more and more restless as he put his finger on the soft flesh. She could hear her heart beats and he could her hers.

He opened the lips to uncover the tiny shiny ring. It was placed strategically. But his eyes were more engaged in the red soft flesh that was revealed n opening the lips. It would be such a pleasure to plough this damsel, that was the only thought in his mind.

“Hmm…I see. That is the ring.” He now touched the inner labia with his rugged fingers.

She let out a moan. Her back was arched and hands tightly holding the table. Though unwilling, she was sensitive to a man’s touch. She moaned again with her eyes closed and lips shivering. The more she moaned the more her teased. He was now rotating the ring and at times touching the clit.

She herself now was holding her legs wide apart. The ring movement was painful and yet she was moaning in pain mixed with pleasure on his every touch.

“Is this the only spot he pierced you? Or are you hiding something more? “ he said as he took his hand off her pussy.

She was about to open her eyes and she suddenly felt him grabbing her tits. She had her mouth open as she moaned aloud in pain as the grab was rough.

“generally they pierce here..isnt it?” SP asked cupping her boobs and pressing them at his will.
She almost held her breath as this was a completely new experience for her. Sitin bottom naked and being played by a man at his will.

By now she was not resisting his advances. She knew that she was totally helpless here. She was cursing her fate. He took off his hands. She was a little relieved. Strangely she felt a light flow of moisture in her pussy. She closed her legs to hide it.

SP was looking at the hawaldar, as if planning his next strategy.

“See, this is something we have never come across before. So either the girl is lying or the culprit is a seasoned one. In either case, we need to have evidence. Why don’t you click some pictures here.” He said again suddenly opening Anushka’s legs.

She was not expecting this at all that her legs would be opened suddenly. Her jaws dropped to see that the hawaldar takeout a mobile cam and zoom it on the exposed pussy of Anushka.

The SP had his broad fingers on her knees pressing them to spread wide. She was in horror as now the moisture was clearly visible to all. The SP had a broad smile on his face. For a man like him wetness meant only one thing and that is acceptance of his advances. In reality, it was a natural body reaction of a young sensitive girl after being touched by a man on her private parts.

She was awkward as he pushed her knees and that made her lean back, using her hands to hold herself from falling and hence not being able to cover her ever exposing vaginal ring. The SP now laid his fingers on her vagina. He was keenly observing the lips as he spread them vide open making a V of his fingers. The hawaldar was busy clicking the red tight vaginal opening.

Anushka was breathing heavy with eyes closed and face cringed in discomfort. The Sp now decided to play a bit more. With one hand he kept the pussy wide open and he started using his other hand to feel the ring. Exposing the inner labia and literally capturing her full hymen in the cam.

“You are not as innocent as you look Anushka.” He said patting her open pussy. He was referring to her juices obviously. She moaned awkwardly with his pat landing on her sensitive clit. He then tried to put his finger inside, just like Desai uncle who tried to check if the ring was effective.

“aaww….pleaseee..dont..” She almost screamed in anticipation of more pain. She now had both her heels on the table, one palm holding herself on the table and she was trying to use the other hand to push away SP’s fingers trying to feel the ring.

SP didn’t care, he was seeing such a thing for the first time. “Take full frame pictures. Her full face and the ring should be in the same frame.” He instructed while pulling the ring.

Anushka again screamed in pain and this time resting both her palms on the table and moving her pelvis forward to lessen the effect of the pull.

“ It does protect your virginity.” Sp said now keeping both his hands on her tiny opening. He was literally playing at his will with her naked lower body and she was just sitting there moaning and screaming but letting him have full access to her red tender and delicate vagina.

SP knew that penetration would be impossible under these circumstances. He kept his palm on her pussy and kept some pressure on it. On one hand she was moaning in pain and on the other hand her juices were flowing endlessly. That was more embarrassing than anything else she had faced in her life till now.

“Please let me go. I will take back my complaint.” She said almost pleading. His palm was working as a vibrator on her sensitive pussy. She was helpless as her body was reacting positively; her hole contracting and expanding involuntarily.

“Ok. I will let you go. But this case sounds serious. And I have my doubts on you as well. So you can go home but you wont be able to leave the city without our permission. We will have one hawaldar outside your house at all times.”. The SP announced withdrawing his hand and stepping aside.

“what? Me being watched? I am the victim.” She murmured. Her nakedness had made her so awkward that her ability to react was significantly hampered. She felt mentally and emotionally drained.

“If you protest, I will lock you up under the drug charges and infor your parents. Do you prefer that or prefer a hawaldar outside your house?”.

She got down the table and realised that the drain was not limited to mental, even physically she was feeling weak. It was a weird weakness as she pickedup and put on her salwar. Her wet vagina still had a lingering feeling of the thick fingers of SP.

She knew she had no option; a drug charge would literally ruin her life. She would be rusticated from her college and her friends and also parents would disown her. She wouldn’t want to be in jail for sure. Perhaps later by some means she would convince the SP but for now she just nodded in yes.

Her red face was glowing in the spot light of the room. She had accepted her first ever on face submission. She went home with her legs and pelvis still aching. Her eyes wet with tears and vagina still to dry.
Like Reply
Blackmail: What goes around…….

Anushka came home. She went to the security officer station as a victim and came back as a suspect. She was tagged by the well-wisher by means of the ring and now she was almost under house arrest. For a moment she felt that the restrictions of the well-wisher were more relaxed than having a hawaldar outside her house. Now her movement was seriously restricted.

Blessing in disguise was that the well-wisher seems to have let her off the hook. But then what would she do about the lock? The SP seems even more horrible than the well-wisher. Perhaps is SP the himself the blackmailer?

She was thinking hard to get out of her misery. Why not give in to the SP and take his help and get out of this? Make him happy perhaps and he would be willing to help her.

‘Yuk! How can you even think like that Anushka.’ She was astound at her own thought process; desperate situations need desperate measures, but also have a huge risk of desperate mistakes. She was now very worried and restless. She knew that the hawaldar was already in place, outside her building.

She finally looked at her phone. She dialled the number of her mom. Perhaps that was her last resort. It was going to be hard but that’s all she could do. Her mom answered the call. Mom opened the conversation with telling her about a recent ‘drink and drive case’ of a friends son. And how her father refused to help as it was an illegal case.

She was stumped even before getting her turn to speak. She knew that the SP would put the drug case mask and her dad would refuse on moral grounds. Anyway she knew that her dad was a bt more fond of her brother than herself, especially after she didn’t do well in her 12th exams.

She had to drop the plan of telling her mom. She just did some usual chit chat. Her tone was nervous but her mom couldn’t pick any hint. Infact her mom was excited for the one month vacation to the US. Anushka had deliberately opted out of it for her studies.

She was running out of options and time both. The incident at the security officer station was unforgettable. Checking of her hymen and playing with the ring. The worse was when she was unwilling and yet wet. That was so embarrassing, she thought to herself. Was it because of her or her body sensitivity? Was it the ring at an awkward part?

Indeed the ring was placed very strategically. It used to rub against her clit at occasions. The rubbing was light but was enough to make the skin more delicate and soft, it had a reddish ting now. No wonder with every touch there it sent shivers through her whole bad; mixed pleasure and pain. The thought itself made her legs part a bit.

She quickly pulled herself together, how could she think of such things in such a helpless situation. She was going through a tough time.

As she was thinking, her phone rang. It was a call on her new I-phone. She looked at the screen and her heart skipped a beat. It was from an ‘unknown’ number. She was in two minds as her trembling hands picked up the vibrating cell phone. Her face was pale and throat dry, as if she was seeing some ghost.

She had tried taking a hard stance, she tried changing her phone, she tried telling her parents, in fact she also tried to go to the security officer but nothing worked in her favour. She was losing the battle, she was feeling defeated. The world had been unkind to her in spite of her sincere efforts. Perhaps it was her own Karma that was coming back to her, what goes around comes around.
Like Reply
Blackmail: Anushka’s Payback time: part-1

The phone was still ringing in her buttery palms. She somehow managed to slide the button and answer the call. She put the phone to her ears and stammered.
“Hello. Who is this?”

“Hi Anushka. Its been a while. But I am sure that you remember me well.” It was a pre-recorded message. She immediately tried to turn on the recording app so that she could keep it as a proof.

“I had some difficulty finding your new number but I have grown too fond of you to let you go like that. Anyway, let me come to the point. You changed your number and your phone without telling me. You know the rules of the game, you trust me and I trust you. You broke the rule and now you will have to pay for it.”

The voice was deep and steady. It was not a familiar voice, maybe he was using some filter to not reveal his real voice.

“As usual, there is a threat, this time it is not about pictures but about your little drug case secret. If you comply, I will make sure that the case is closed without any investigation. But if you don’t comply, I promise that by Monday, your college principal will have the case details. You don’t want to be rusticated and ruind for life do you? Follow what I say and I will keep my promise as I always did.”

She was now shivering in fear. It is not only that the well-wisher was back, but also he had some inside information regarding the drug case. She was scared but listening carefully.

“You know that I care for you and all what I ask you to do is for your own good. So this time also my intention is very pure.” She was disgusted with that patronizing remark.
“You are generally a clean girl. But I want you to be even more clean. Don’t worry, I am going to tell you exactly what you need to do for that…….”

Her eyes widened as she heard more. She wanted to stop him, pleased, beg or wht so ever perhaps, but it was a pre-recorded message; nobody was listening to her protests anyway. The message continued in the same calm composed deep tone without any hindrance.

“…….I am sure you have understood what I want you to do. You time starts now and you only have a couple of hours before it gets dark. I will be watching you as usual.”

That was it. The phone was disconnected. She was in disbelief. The task was the weirdest thing she could have ever imagined. She had little time to think. As instructed, she quickly wore a jeans and a shirt. She kept her hair open. She was tensed and that was visible on her face.

She knew that she had a hawaldar guarding her house, though she was not answerable to him. She walked fast. It was easy to melt the hawaldar with a smile and nice perfume.

“bas paas me hi jar ahi hoon.” [Eng: just going round the corner].
He didn’t bother as he was inhaling the smell of the young beauty.

She reached her destination after a quick few minutes’ walk. She waited for a while; she wanted others to leave. It was about 30 mins and still she was waiting, fidgeting her mobile phone. She knew that Anwar chacha was looking at her as she waited. He also was getting curious.

Finally, when Anwar chacha came out of his medical shop to take down the shutter, she quickly approached. She always bought her cosmetics either online or from the city. In the past she had screamed at Anwar chacha for the not having a particular brand and for selling cheap products.

Now it was hard for her to smile, but she had to. At first he was a little worried as this girl was never a good customer, but now with the smile he was very curious. He smiled back.

Anwar chacha was a pious man. He was not old, must be in early 40s, but with his his premature grey beard an hair everyone called him chacha. He was running this medical shop for generations, first a small local medicine and now a certified medical shop.
“I was actually closing the shop. You should have come earlier.” He said politely, but he couldn’t resist but show some attitude.

“Please chacha..it was urgent.” She said making a pleading face. She quickly looked around as she didn’t want to be seen with Anwar chacha at that time of the night.

“Hmm..ok.”he said as he was also dying out of curiosity. he kept the shutter half open and got inside the shop. She stood in front of the counter and as routine he held his writing pad and pen and asked “So tell me, what do you want.”

She quickly looked around. She was really scared.

“I want…a pack of I-pills...and..” Chahcha wrote it with a smirk on his face. This wasn’t the first time some girl was asking for an I-pill. He also anticipated the next thing she is asking for would be condoms. He was almost going to ask ‘which brand’ at it was his favourite activity to see the girls blush and awkwardly answer. He liked this type of tease and he knew that those girls also enjoyed it when they were sure of privacy of his flirting.

“.. and…Inlife breast tightening cream….uhh..” this was a completely an unexpected demand. No one ever asked for such a product in this town. He looked up before writing it down. With his spects on hi nose, he quickly glanced at her boobs. She stood shy but firm. She knew that Anwar chacha was measuring the size and firmness of her breasts and probably thinking why would she need any tightening cream.

He was fortunate that only a few days back, with the fairness cream of this brand he also received some tightening cream as complimentary products. Though he liked to tease, he never tried such a thing with Anushka as she was known to be a fiery customer. She let him see her; it was indeed very shameful experience to stand in front of the counter and let this man on the other side literally measure your breasts with his eyes.

But her sentence was not complete yet. He guessed that as now it was even more clear that she was preparing for some grand sex and hence would definitely ask for condoms. He was wonder who the lucky boy is. But he waited.

“Uhh..and..”. She was now not even looking at him, she had her face turned sideways, as if she didn’t want to be there. Anwar was keenly looking at the fair face.

“And..an enema kit..” She said it somehow. She wasn’t looking at all, as if she didn’t even say it. Her face was red in shame.

Anwar was equally surprised, actually enema wasn’t that odd. Perhaps he thought that to be the most medical thing in her small list.

“Is it suggested by a doctor? “ He asked just to probe.

“uhh..no.” She replied briefly.

“In that case, I can suggest some oral medicines for constipation; they will be more effective you know.” He said genuinely.

“Actually, it is not for constipation…I just want it…to…to..to keep myself clean.” She had a lot of difficulty to say it as she quickly glanced at Anwar chacha.

Now the enema kit perfectly fit her list. He was convinced that she was getting ready for some sort of grand sex orgy. His conclusion was very clar in his eyes and that was making her feel like a slut. It is more shameful when you that people think you are a slut because of your own behaviour but you know that they are wrong and yet cant do anything about it.

It gave him goosebumps looking at her sensuous red face. He got the first two items pretty quickly but had some difficulty in finding the enema kit. He saved her the efforts to describe exatly what kind of kit she was looking for. He knew that it would be used for cleaning her from inside. He finally got hold of one old kit. He dusted it and got it out.

She was standing at the counter He liked teasing girls but here the situation was different. Even he was little uncomfortable. He quickly made the bill. She paid it quickly but it was evident that she was hesitating for something.

“Is there anything more I can do for you?” Anwar chacha asked, still intrigued.

“Uhh…do you have a washroom inside your…shop? Can I use it?” She asked quickly.

“yes. Sure you can use it.”. She rushed inside as he opened the counter flap for her to enter. “it is right at the end,

Anwar chacha said pointing towards the end of the small corridor.
She went inside the wash room, and with a little open door she peeped and asked him in a low tone. “If you don’t mind, I will try the cream. I read that sometimes it gives a rash.”

It was a weird thing to say and she knew it. He was now confused as trying a cream in a medical shop was something unheard of. He just nodded in yes.

It was a small toilet with one WC and a small tap but no basin. It was clean and tidy. She hung her bag on the hook and quickly opened all the buttons of her shirt. She took her hands at her back an clicked the bra hook. Anwar chacha had his ears to the wall. He was still not able to come to terms with the things happening in his shop.

Anushka pulled her bra out and hung it on the hook at the door. She took the cream out from the plastic bag. Chacha could clearly hear the sound of things being put on the hook and the cream being opened. His pervert mind as already imagining her nakedness.

As instructed, she took some cream on both her palms and rubbed it on her boobs. She was34C and that was really firm enough for her age. But the idea of applying such a cream and that too on some unknown man’s instruction itself was a kinky proposition. In addition to that, the cream had a sensuous aroma with an arousing feel. Somehow, her nips got instantly erect on application of the cream. She was breathing heavy with the cream now on her hands.

She closed last three buttons out of 5 on her shirt, leaving the top two open. She then slowly opened the bolt. Anwar chacha immediately moved back haring the bolt. He didn’t want to be caught with his ear to the door.
Like Reply
Blackmail: Anushka’s Payback time: part-2

He never thought he would see a girl like Anushka with top two buttons of her shirt open standing in front of him with her face down in embarrassment.

“CHacha, can you…please…show me …uhh..how to use the enema?”

Was this happening for real? Anwar chacha almost pinched himself. This cant be real. He was a pervert, but this seemed way beyond his league. The visible cleavage was making him go hard in his pants.

“Actually, the instructions are given on the box…or you can see some video on net and find out.” He said in a tensed tone. The man in him didn’t want to let go of this chance, but somewhere deep inside he thought that he should not take a chance just like that. Though his eyes were devouring her sizable breasts glossed with the aromatic cream. They were looking like juicy tempting mangoes.

It was really awkward for her. This was the first time she was offering a chance and the man was denying it outright.
“I have read it. But it is not clear. App karneme help karenge to…uhh…” [Eng: I have read it but it would be a great help if you can help me try it].

She looked at him. Her eyes were not sluty or inviting but embarrassed and blushed. But in such a situation, it is very difficult for a man to distinguish the expression from shy to submissive invitation.

He now stepped in. The door was open. He looked at her for the last time as if asking her if she was sure of this. She didn’t look back, rather she just turned around. He pushed the door. His eyes caught the sight of the hanging red bra. That made his hard dick twitch inside his tight underwear. This girl was naked inside the shirt with two buttons opened.

He quickly filled up the enema bag with water from the tap. The sound of the zipper was clearly heard in the quiet toilet and Anwar chacha was now sure that this girl was serious about trying enema.

“You have to fill this bag with water and…then just..check ….by turning this knob..if the water is flowing..”. he said for sake of explaining. His voice was shaky and stammering in excitement. On the other hand, Anushka was least interested in his words but damn embarrassed to herself lower her jeans when she knew that Anwar chacha was standing at her back.

“ Ye poora hi nikal do ..” [Eng: remove this completely] Anwar chacha said pointing at the jeans and the panty.

Those words made her ear red. She didn’t have courage to even look back. She knew that Anwar chacha was now shedding his inhibitions and that was dangerous for her.

She had been bottom naked infront of the SP but that was different as there she was forced and here she was doing it herself. She did something similar in front of sharma uncle but again, at least there was a thin curtain between them.

She had no courage to turn around, though she slowly slid her jeans down. The light pink satin panty was a delight for Anwar chacha’s eyes. He gulped holding the nozzle of the pipe (enema) but his hands were itching to squeeze those perfectly round and fair buttocks.

She was still facing the other way as she tucked her thin long fingers in the panty elastic. She closed her eyes; it was a very weird feeling to take off your panty in front of a man in whom you don’t have any romantic interest. She did it quick this time, just pulled it down and let go of her inhibitions.

There was an awkward silence in that small space when she had her bottoms down. She carefully stepped out of it and that automatically got her legs separated.

Anwar chacha was looking at the slit between her ass cheeks. He was feeling sweaty die to the heat generated by this damsel.

“Once you are sure that the jt is working, you hang the water bag on any hook or stand above the level of your head.” He mumbled. She knew that all his explanation was for sake of breaking the awkward silence.

She was in two minds, whether to bend down and lift the jeans or to let it be there. She was simply trying to avoid facing Anwar chacha in such a position. As she was thinking, she suddenly felt cold rugged hands of Anwar chacha between her legs on her thigh.

“inko thoda khol do….to mai…” [Eng: open them a bit so that I can….]

He made his point in a shaky voice. She complied by slowly taking a step sideways. The cold hand was still there. She was now shivering. She naturally bent forward due to his hand at an awkward position.

Anwar chacha mistook this for her signal to put the nozzle in. He was not able to see the hole yet. He let his hand enter the crack now. He was unexpectedly fast. The sudden touch of the cold rugged palm made her moan. She took support of the wall infront as his trembling hand was making her uncomfortable.

She was breathing heavy as she now felt Anwar chacha getting bolder. His hand had now separated the two tight round cheeks. He placed his fingers in between her two legs and started to steer upwards.

He on purpose let his finger brush her pussy. And that made her moan aloud. She was now breathing faster. She was trying her best to not moan or not show any sign of physical arousal. But cenrtain things are not in your hands.

Anwar chacha’s fingers could feel the moisture, something that she was really worried about. That is the most embarrassing thing, your body showing complete arousal and mentally you want to repeal. She stood still.

“You then insert this nozzle inside your….uhh..rectum…” Anwar chacha used the correct terminology as he found the right hole.

He kept her cheeks wide spread now and that was making her feel very awkward. To stand, waiting for your invasion.

She started to feel what she expected. The small but hard plastic nozzle making an attempt to enter the tight butt hole. Its brushing against the tight soft ass cheeks made her feel every inch of progress. She could now feel it at the entry point.

Her real hole involuntarily contracted, as if restricting the entry. “Relax, it wont hurt.”

And his words made her even more tensed and awkward. She gulped and tried to relax, of course it was impossible to relax in such a situation.

The nozzle finally crossed the entry barrier. She let out another moan, this time even louder. Her eyes were tightly closed and she leaned forward even more as if she was trying to accommodate the invasion.

Anwar chacha was enjoying the entry. He was keenly looking at the slowly disappearing tip of the nozzle. He let it go for a couple of inches and then stopped.

She opened her eyes as she could feel that she had the plastic nozzle well inside her butt hole. Anwar chacha had stopped pushing it further. The feeling was really weird.

“You have to turn this knob to start the water flow” He said and actually tuned the knob.

Never ever in her life till now she had experienced anything go inside that part of her body. The cold water gushing inside her warm rectum made her literally jump in shock. But Anwar chacha, as if expecting her reaction, held her lightly by waist and prevented the nozzle from coming out.

Suddenly the phone on the counter rang. She knew it was the well-wisher. Anwar chacha suddenly came to his senses as he turned off the knob. He went to attend to the phone and that gave her enough time to dress-up again. She packed it quick and then left the shop.

She knew that the well-wisher somehow kept things under control; but that also meant that he was having a constant watch and access to her; there was no hiding from him. She was now slowly breaking down. He seemed to be again at the top of the situation, countering every move she played.
The bottom line was slowly sinking in ‘There is no escape’.
Like Reply
That is all I could retrieve from archives.
Like Reply