Poll: Help me be a cuck ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, We dont care...
6.67%
1 6.67%
Yes, I'll help you.
93.33%
14 93.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Journey towards being a cuckold
Hi guys,

I have a very sexy wife. She has a figure of 36 32 36 and loves to wear shorts and sexy dresses. She cant wear most of the times because we live in a joint family. 

During sex we have many times talked about people seeing us fucking and what not. But I want to make it a reality, I want to turn into a stag, exchanging partners, letting her get fucked and what not.

I know deep inside she wants it, but she doesn't say. Can any experienced couple, or bull help me with it?

Give me tips, be part of making a cuck. Tell me step by step things you'd like me to try to get closer to my goal, of course realistic ones.

I'll share parts of my journey here, tell you every details of what happened.
[+] 1 user Likes sluttyhusband's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Start with the small steps... Observe people who are enjoying the beauty of your wife in public... Just make her to notice them... Try little more eye catching dresses... Don't force it too much... Let her feel the stares of strangers.. then take it forward slowly
[+] 1 user Likes Scar's post
Like Reply
(09-04-2019, 08:47 AM)Scar Wrote: Start with the small steps... Observe people who are enjoying the beauty of your wife in public... Just make her to notice them... Try little more eye catching dresses... Don't force it too much... Let her feel the stares of strangers.. then take it forward slowly

Yes sir, we are doing that already. Sometime back we went to a petrol pump. She was wearing a really tight dress.
Everyone there was staring at her chest. She also noticed it. 

The petrol pump guy even commented "tum aye to dil khush ho gaya mera" indirectly saying it to someone else. 

We had crazy sex thinking about it yesterday night.
Like Reply
(09-04-2019, 03:23 PM)sluttyhusband Wrote: Yes sir, we are doing that already. Sometime back we went to a petrol pump. She was wearing a really tight dress.
Everyone there was staring at her chest. She also noticed it. 

The petrol pump guy even commented "tum aye to dil khush ho gaya mera" indirectly saying it to someone else. 

We had crazy sex thinking about it yesterday night.

That's great... Try some accidental exhibitionism... Intentionally try to show some assets... She might get little bold and respond to your desire.. I wish you a good luck
[+] 1 user Likes Scar's post
Like Reply
Yes pal some public display of her body ,and your PDA where some one may be secretly watching is a good way to start exploring your feelings.
Like hug her and plant a peck on her,or let your palm fondle her ass briefly when someone is watching.
[+] 1 user Likes RajV's post
Like Reply
(09-04-2019, 10:17 PM)RajV Wrote: Yes pal some public display of her body ,and your PDA where some one may be secretly watching is a good way to start exploring your feelings.
Like hug her and plant a peck on her,or let your palm fondle her ass briefly when someone is watching.

Yeah... Have you discussed about your cuck fantasies with her?
Like Reply
(10-04-2019, 08:56 AM)Scar Wrote: Yeah... Have you discussed about your cuck fantasies with her?

No, have not yet. But did tell her that I like it when others desire her and get a hard-on looking at her.
Like Reply
(09-04-2019, 10:17 PM)RajV Wrote: Yes pal some public display of her body ,and your PDA where some one may be secretly watching is a good way to start exploring your feelings.

Yup that's the plan. Sexy dress, new location, people looking and pda.
Like Reply
(09-04-2019, 09:59 PM)Scar Wrote: That's great... Try some accidental exhibitionism... Intentionally try to show some assets... She might get little bold and respond to your desire.. I wish you a good luck

Give some example plz
Like Reply
(11-04-2019, 10:05 AM)sluttyhusband Wrote: No, have not yet. But did tell her that I like it when others desire her and get a hard-on looking at her.

Then take it to the next level. Just mention how you had a dream the previous night about her having sex with someone else and how hot you found it.

Keep it at fantasy level for as long as possible. Trying to turn it into reality too soon may burn your relationship.
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 12:13 AM)indi_couples Wrote: Then take it to the next level. Just mention how you had a dream the previous night about her having sex with someone else and how hot you found it.

Keep it at fantasy level for as long as possible. Trying to turn it into reality too soon may burn your relationship.

She told me something similar that in dream she got married to someone else and they had a great fuck. Also said sorry I cheated in dream.
Like Reply
and also regularly tell her that wen u imagine other men staring at her u get a super hardon ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 10:23 AM)sluttyhusband Wrote: She told me something similar that in dream she got married to someone else and they had a great fuck. Also said sorry I cheated in dream.

wen u hear such things tell  her that u got a hardon ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
Sure as hell, I told her today I get hardon when people watch you and get jealous, we both sat together to decide sexy clothes she'll be wearing while on our trip :D to make other men jealous.
Like Reply
(12-04-2019, 10:23 AM)sluttyhusband Wrote: She told me something similar that in dream she got married to someone else and they had a great fuck. Also said sorry I cheated in dream.

Did it occurred to you that she may have just invented dream and marriage part. May be she consciously fantasized about some one else. But is using dream story to see your reaction or just feeling guilty about her thoughts.
Like Reply
(14-04-2019, 12:47 AM)indi_couples Wrote: Did it occurred to you that she may have just invented dream and marriage part. May be she consciously fantasized about some one else. But is using dream story to see your reaction or just feeling guilty about her thoughts.

Yes. That's what I was thinking. Have any suggestions?
Like Reply
Any more ideas to do on our trip to Europe?
Like Reply
(14-04-2019, 09:59 AM)sluttyhusband Wrote: Yes. That's what I was thinking. Have any suggestions?

Dear, 

First take step by step. She should come out and say. Generally ladies will have that apprehensions, that has to be taken care.

First step is give her emotional support and ask about her past.. FULL PAST... PUBLIC touches and everything...

(( Do contact me on personal suggestions gwai9091;))
Like Reply
(15-04-2019, 11:02 AM)hotbull Wrote: Dear, 

First take step by step. She should come out and say. Generally ladies will have that apprehensions, that has to be taken care.

First step is give her emotional support and ask about her past.. FULL PAST... PUBLIC touches and everything...

(( Do contact me on personal suggestions gwai9091;))

Thanks for the suggestion, will connect with you.
Like Reply
Anyone helping?
Like Reply