Misc. Erotica Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi - Trapped (Part 1)
“Don’t worry Mohit….. we will take care of Rinku bhabhi… you just don’t have to worry at all! ……..Don’t worry, I will drop her home after you leave! Its not safe for her to be out alone at this time of the night!” Wasu said good naturedly as he patted my husband Mohit on his shoulder.

That Thursday night, Mohit & I were in a clinch at the departure lounge at the international airport where Wasu, his best friend & colleague and me, had come to see Mohit off on first foreign tour to China!

“Thanks, Wasu…!” Mohit said with genuine gratitude & hugged his best pal while I looked on in disdain as I always hated Mohit’s colleagues & especially hated Wasu since he had me gangbanged earlier!

Finally, after another round of hugs (with Wasu) & kisses (with me), Mohit turned & left.
Barely had he moved beyond the railing separating the lounge from secured area, that Wasu caressed my bum & whispered “Rinku, why don’t you strip naked right here, darling! Come, lets have some fun! Let me take care….. of your needs!!!”

“Fuck off!” I rasped at him but he only grinned back & switched on a video on his mobile.

I waved atMohit but I was riveted on the mobile & my eyes widened in shock as I watched the video!

It  was a video of a naked girl. She was on her knees, pumping a cock & kissing it intermittently!

Then she spoke “Mohit darling, your office is sending you to China for 15 days…. & 15 nights…..! You will fuck some chinky whore….  But what about me…? Will your office send someone to me to satisfy my needs? Hmmmm…muuuaaahhhh….slurrppp! Who will take care of me? Mmmmhhhhh!!!””

I broke out in a cold sweat! The naked girl was me! It was my video!

“Rinku….tere chutiye pati ne yeh video office group pe post kar diya!” Wasu grinned & his eyes glinted with uncontrolled lust!

Without a word I turned & headed towards the exit & Wasu followed sniggering!

Quickly, he hailed a cab & once inside, he squeezed himself against my body & groped my thighs!

He ran his fingers into my loosly tied French twist and kissed me on my lips!
He nuzzled my cheeks & my neck while his fingers pulled away my pallu!

I was wearing a black sleeveless blouse & a pink & white transluscent chiffon sari whose pallu he whipped away effortlessly!

He dragged me towards him while still kissing me, forcing me to move towards the centre of the rear seat!
“Huh..mmmmhhh…aaahhhh!” I gasped as I realized the driver was ogling at my exposed cleavage in his rear view mirror while also trying to watch me being kissed!

Wasu too realized my discomfort but instead of helping me cover my assets, the bastard pulled down one shoulder strap of my black blouse along with the thin bra strap too!

One of my perfectly rounded boobs & my brown nipple was fully exposed!

“Oh fuckk!!…Stopp itttt!!!!” I gasped & tried to hide my naked breast but Wasu pinned my hand behind my back while he nuzzled my dangling tit!

The driver seemed on the verge of ejaculation, when Wasu asked the driver “Abe saale… dekhta kya hai….pata hai yeh kaun hai?”

“Sorry…sorry…sseth…apki biwi…ya girl friend hogi.. sorry!” he mumbled & turned his eyes back towards the road!

Wasu laughed & said to me “Saali…bol tu kaun hai meri….!”

“Ahhhh…!” he twisted my hand when I didn’t respond & whispered the expected response in my ear!

“Mai..mai.. inki bhabi hoon! Rinku bhabhi!” I mumbled as the driver almost pirouetted & faced backwards!

Wasu sniggered & licked my cheek & said “kyon hero…kaisi hai…?”
“Mast hai seth! Ekdum kadak item hai! Fulltoo sexy hai aur bahut sundar bhi hai!” the driver said with uncontrollable passion!

“Oh oh.. romeo … itni acchi lagi… hmmm….bol kitna dega isko thokne ka?” Wasu asked in cheap slang as if I was a low-priced prostitute!

“Iske liye…apki Rinku bhabhi ke liye….aaj ki puri kamai dene ko taiyar hoon, seth! Le loon kya?” the driver asked & would have groped my thigh if I had not withdrawn it from his reach!

“Noo!!.. NAHI!…you bastards! How dare you… let me go…Wasu.. enough of this nonsense! I will not be whored! Fuck off….harami saale… madar.ch…!” ‘Splatttt!!!!!’ a tight resounding slap cut me off in mid sentence!

“Side me le aur thok saali ko!” Wasu growled as the driver rushed the car into a secluded service road & parked well away from the street lights!

“Noo… jaane doo…nahiii!” I screamed, struggled & protested as Wasu began stripping me naked right there on the seat!

One of my boobs was already hanging out & Wasu tugged away at my flimsy sari!
As I tried to fend him off, the driver stripped off my blouse & bra!

I tried to fight them off, but eventually, they stripped me naked on the back seat of the cab!
Wasu grabbed my wrists & tied them to the grab handle above the rear door with one end of my sari!
Meanwhile the driver had stripped his clothes & he clambered over my recoiling body and attacked my naked boobs like a monkey attacking a groove of ripened fruit hanging on trees!

“AAHhhh…owwww….you bastard!....  OOfffff..Aaaawwww!” I screamed in agony as the driver scrunched & munched all over my boobs & nipples!

His sweat coated my body as he slid upwards & grabbed the back of my hair & forced me to kiss him on his mouth!
His paan & tobacco laced tongue slithered all around inside my mouth while he settled himself in between my thighs!

“SSSSSS……Rinku…bhabhiiiii! Sssss!” he gasped & clutched my boobs with one hand while he adjusted his cock with the other!

I tried to bring my thighs together but Wasu grabbed my ankles from behind & spread me out wide leaving my pussy open for attack!

Without wasting a second, the driver plunged his manhood deep inside my cunt!
“AAhhhh…ummmm…OHhhhh…Rinkuuu..bhabhiiiii….. meri jaaneman…..sssshh..ohhhhh!” he groaned while I mumbled incoherently unable to respond to the ignominy of the moment!

Very soon, he was pushing in deeper & deeper without pulling out!
His breath was coming in short brusts & he leaned & bit my lips!

“OOOHhhhhhh……!” he groaned & I screamed “NNnnaaahiiiiiii! No…no.. no…!” as he drained his sperm deep inside my twat!

Within less than 5 minutes after I had been stripped naked & pinned under this stranger, he had bred me like a road side bitch!

He fucked me again & again till he had emptied every drop of cum he had inside my pussy!
He refused to pull out even though I felt his cock become limp within me & loose its hardness!

Finally, he leaned across my tummy & played with my unfettered boobs as he rested & caught his breath!

“Saali, kya item hai! 10 minute me sara juice nichod diya saali ne!” he said with utmost satisfaction!

That’s when I noticed what Wasu had been up to! The bastard had been recording the whole thing on my own mobile!

“Chaal chaal, paise nikal! 5 minute hi huan hai!” Wasu said laughingly, from the front seat!

The driver paid up & said “kya seth, 5 minute me saare din ke kamai khatam! Behenchod! Par seth, tumhari yeh Rinku bhabhi, fulltoo paisa wasool item hai! Kya mast maal hai!”
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24th May 2016
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Despairingly, I wore my clothes, as the satiated taxi driver drove Wasu & me towards my home, at a leisurely  pace!
Just before I got off, Wasu grabbed me by my waist & whispered in my ear!
My head drooped & my eyes filled with tears as I nodded & acquiesced with his demand!

‘Phatttt!’…. I squirmed as Wasu planted a tight slap across my bums as I alighted from the cab!
….
………..
………….
As soon as I reached home, I broke out crying!
Somehow, slowly, I controlled my shame & then got ready!
First, I had a refreshing hot water bath & then followed Wasu’s instructions & waited in position!
…..
‘Click..’…. the noise of the main door unlocking alerted me to his arrival! As per his instructions I had left the key to the house outside the door, hidden below the door mat!

The main door was slammed shut & I heard him saunter towards the bedroom!

A low whistle sounded & Wasu said “Wow…. Bhabhiji bistar par ready hai….! Wah!”

I was sitting on the bed, which was sprinkled with a few rose petals!
I was wearing my bridal outfit & the translucent ghunghat covered my head & cascaded around my drawn up knees!

Wasu sat next to me & picked up the glass of milk I had left at the bedside & sipped from it!
“Rinku… bhabhi… nahin…bhabhi nahin….ab tu meri dulhan hai…. Meri unofficial biwi….!” Wasu said in lusty tone!

He lifted my veil & gave me a gift wrapped box & said “Rinku…teri muh dikhai….!”
I cringed as Wasu began stripping me naked!

He tossed away my ghungat, untied my stringy blouse, pulled away my bra & pulled down my ghaghra along with my panties!

He stroked my tightly tied, middle parted hair & then spat in the parting & rubbed his spit in my maang!

I sat there like a newly wedded bride, except I was stark naked except for my bangles, my payal & the nuptial necklace!

Wasu pushed me back onto the bed & lay down beside me & kissed me on my lips!
“Rinku…. Tu nangi aur bhi khubsoorat dikhti hai…..!” he sniggered & then continued as he kissed my naked breasts “Rinku… aaj se woh chutiya Mohit aane tak tu nangi hi rahegi… no clothes darling! Hmmm!”

He adjusted my mangalsutra in between my breasts & squeezed them around it & sucked on my nipples!

As I squirmed & cringed, Wasu stripped his clothes off & slid over my naked body!
I turned my head away but, he pulled it back towards him & said “Last time you were screaming & biting when I fucked you…. But today…. You are my unofficial wife…. My bitch…Rinku…. Meri kuttiya hai tu….!”

As he spoke, he rubbed his erect cock over my naked pussy, grabbed my tightly tied hair in one hand while his other hand clutched at my bum & pushed it upwards, spearing my vagina with his ramrod erect penis!

“AAaaaahhhh….ahhhhhh!” I moaned as I lay on the decorated bed, my bridal clothes strewn all around the room, while my husband’s best friend fucked me hard & deep!

He groaned & huffed in unbridled ecstasy, as he fulfilled his fantasy of having a suhaag raat with me!
His mouth chewed on my lips, his tongue probed deep into my mouth, he kissed & licked every naked pore on my body leaving a slimy residue of his spit all over me!

As he covered my body with spit, his penis coated my pussy from inside with his vile sperm!
Wasu thrust in & out in a frenzy, so raw was his passion that my groin reacted to the stimuli of his fucking & the slut inside me quivered & trembled culminating in an uncontrollable & shameful orgasm!

I squirted around his engorged penis at almost the same time when he exploded inside my twat & deposited his seed inside me!

He grunted & pushed his cock deeper inside my pussy & held it there till his lust ebbed for the moment!

But I knew he would not give up so easily & I was right!
He sat up & dragged me by my hair & placed my mouth right above his slimy cock which was glistening with my pussy juice & his own cum!

Without a whimper & I swallowed his penis & began sucking it!
I held the base of his cock & sucked & licked his thickly veined cock!
My other hand rubbed his hairy balls & in between I licked them too!

He lay back & let his bitch lick him back to erection!
I heard him giggle & when I glanced at him, he was once again taking a video of me indulging in a sex act! This time I was actually sucking him off!

When he felt he was once again ready for action, he clutched my bum & turned it towards him!
He pushed me in a doggy position & readied to ravage my asshole!

He spanked my bums till they throbbed with pain & then spat on my asshole!
He held my narrow waist with his hands & thrust deep inside my rectum!

“OOWWWWW…AAAHHHhhhh…OOWWWWWWW!” I yelped just like a bitch as agonizing ripples of pain shot through my anus!

He fucked my ass till my yelping & screeching gave way to muffled pain filled gasps & only then did he withdraw his cock from my asshole!

He grabbed my face & smooched me as I lay shuddering & shivering as pain & pleasure coursed through my sweat covered body!

He stood up on the bed & dragged me in a kneeling position in between his legs & shoved his cock inside my mouth!

I gagged but he choked me ensuring I did not pull back!
He stared right into my eyes as he fucked my mouth & then without warning ejaculated deep inside my throat & made me swallow it!

He withdrew before he expelled all of his sperm & then splattered the last dribbles on my face & hair!

Wasu smiled & wiped a dribble of cum from my cheek & smeared his sperm in my maang mockingly!

Shamed, I lay back with tears in my eyes & Wasu lay down beside me & said “Rinku… aaj raat tu meri hai…sirf meri! Par kaal se, tere baki ke dewar bhi aayenge…… teri jaroorate puri karne….!”

“What….? Please don’t do that! I have slept with you, let you fuck me as you desired… I will do any thing you want from me…but please… please don’t get others to fuck me…. please” I pleaded!

“Sorry, Rinku darling, but your idiot husband sent your cock sucking video on our office pals group! Each one is waiting to get his hands on you! Don’t worry…. We will take turns……to satisfy you…and ourselves!” Wasu said & giggled as he groped my naked tits & lay his sweaty head on my boobs & dozed contentedly while I lay staring at the ceiling despairingly until fatigue induced slumber enveloped me!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Day 1  (Part 3)

“AAAA..HHHHhhAAAAAAAhh…OOOWWWW..AAAAHHHhhhhhh!” I was screeching as I was jolted out of deep sleep on Friday morning!

My screech was partly due to intense pain as my lower lip was chewed mercilessly while sharp clawlike nails dug in & around my nipples!

Just as the pain reached its zenith, another intense sensation raced up my spine! While this sensation was diametrically opposite to the pain, it still made me scream!

As I opened my eyes, I realized my head was tilted backwards while my back was arched upwards!

I also realized that my lower lip was caught between my own grimacing teeth & it was my own fingers which were digging deeply in to my boobs!

Although a strong grip prevented me from spreading my thighs, I somehow wriggled around a bit & then saw the cause of my predicament!

A familiar tousled head bobbed between my thighs! Wasu had his mouth latched onto my shaven pussy!

Every bob of the head sent a wave of passion raging inside me as he probed my cunt with his tongue & bit & nibbled on my lower lips!
Wasu was fingering my cunt with 3 fingers & at the same time licking me!
My screeching & moaning continued unabated & I could only croak intermittently “Wasuuu… oh … yessss. Wasuuu…!”

“Waaaaa…..sssssss….uuu…..AAAHhhhhhh!” finally I conceded to the raging passion within me & squirted shamelessly into Wasu’s gaping mouth!

I shuddered as waves of pleasure coursed through my body & my pussy squirted in rhythm with my bucking!

I clutched Wasu by his hair & dragged him upwards!
“Wassuu… you bastard…..fuck me…. …. Fuck me….hard ….. …..FUCKKKKk MEeeeeee!”

Wasu, his mouth full of my juice, rubbed his lips on my navel & then moved upwards to my scratched nipples leaving a trail of my own pussy juice all over my naked sweating body!

As he sucked on my nipples, I wrapped my legs around him, rolled up over him & staddled him!
I kissed him on his mouth & he spat my cunt juice straight into my mouth!
We smooched transferring our spit & my juice between each other’s mouths & coating our cheeks with it!

“Saali…Rinku….besharam randi bhabhi……!” he grinned as he abused me & slapped my tits!
Now it was my turn to slap him back as I reached back & held his cock as I lowered myself on to it!

“Ohhhh Yesss… behenchod …..!!” I moaned as Wasu’s cock slipped easily into my well lubricated vagina!

“Behenchod… nahin saali…. Bhabhichod.. bol bhabhichod……!” Wasu graoned & thrust upwards as I lowered myself fully onto his upright manhood!

“OOhhhh yesss…. Fuck me….fuck me..   fuckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!” I screeched with even greater intensity as I began bucking up & down on his cock!

Wasu groped my flailing tits as I impalled myself over his cock, screaming, groaning & abusing as I fucked myself to another mind blowing orgasm!

I pressed my palms on his stomach while he grabbed me around my waist as I raised & lowered my butt in ever increasing pace!

“Ohhh…Rinnnkuuu… saali…madarchod…. Randi saali……ooh yesss Rinku…..!” Wasu groaned as I banged up & down harder & faster!

“Madarchod nahi kutte….ssssss…Ohhhhh….aaaahh Dewarchod bhabhi b..bol…. !” I mumbled between gasps as Wasu began thrusting upwards into my cunt!

I leaned forward & my silky hair fell all over his face!
Suddenly he grabbed the back of my head & pulled my quivering lips to his own! We kissed with my hair in between our lips!

His palms latched onto my firm butt & he pressed down on my bums when he thrust upwards with  his cock driving me insane with pleasure!

“Yesss. Wasu you Bastard…yes……fuckkkk me….hard….harder…..OOHHhhh   uunnnnnhhhhhhhh!!!!” I moaned & then continued as he ravaged my cunt mercilessly “Wasu..ohhh. ohhhhh… last time you had me gangbanged……..uuuhhhh…aaahhh … last night you made me screw that taxi driver…. Now you seduced me …. Turned me on…like a …..b..  bitch….aaahhhh! Oh fuckkkkk!!!” 

I stopped abruptly as I realized Wasu had begun ejaculating inside my twat!
“Stop Wasu… no…. don’t breed me….oh fuck … you….!” I yelped & then collapsed on his hairy chest as Wasu kept pumping my pussy till he emptied his load inside me!

Slowly, Wasu’s cock slipped out of my wet cunt & I turned around & put his slimy cock inside my mouth!
“Rinku…saali… gand idhar kar….!” Wasu commanded & dragged my cunt over his mouth & began licking my pussy driving me crazy with lust!

We both enjoyed the ‘69’ & Wasu actually managed to ejaculate a few more drops into my mouth while I gushed multiple times in his mouth!

My one time gang rapist had brought me to orgasm many times in just one hour of hardcore unbridled shameless sex!

Finally, totally exhausted, Wasu patted my naked bums & said “Chal Rinku…ab tere dewaron ki fauj anewali hai…. Ready ho ja… !”

I crawled over him & settled with my boobs resting on his hairy chest, I kissed him on his lips & said “Wasu, this was the most mind blowing sex I have ever had…. I will give you more & even better…… I will fulfill your every fantasy….but…please don’t let the others bang me…..please!”

Wasu stroked my hair & played with my still erect nipples & said “Rinku… tere chutiye pati ne tera video group pe dal diya…saala sirf mujhe behjta then I would have fucked you all by myself…..wouldn’t have allowed anybody else to fuck you till Mohit returned….. par sabhi kutte jaag gaye hai… aur kuttiya ko chodne aate hi honge… !”

“Saale… tu marwa dega mujhe… ya toh aids se bimar karke ya mujhe pregnant karke…. !” I said in exasperation!

Wasu laughed “Kya Rinku bhabhi… I have promised your husband I will take care of you…..!” he said & then continued when he saw the confusion on my face; he said “You didn’t see the muh dikhai gift I gave you…. Fucking bitch… you are only interested in sex… rand saali…ja gift khol!”

With a smile, I picked up the gift wrapped box that Wasu had given the night before when we  role played my suhaag raat!

I ripped the packing & burst out laughing, “Wasu… you bastard…. Mere chut ka bhosda banake hi chodega … kyun?”

The box contained gift packs of various condom brands in all flavours & all types available!
Still giggling, I leaned over & kissed Wasu’s lips & began rubbing his balls!

He kissed me, but pulled away my hand from his balls & said “Rinku… tharki saali….bas kar… lund dard kar raha hai… ab raat tak rest de mere lund ko….aur chal ready ho ja… tere baki dewar aate hi honge…!”

I stood with a shake of my head & said “Ready kya hona hai…. Nangi hi baithti hoon… woh bhi toh mujhe nanga hi karne ke liye aa rahe hai na?”

“Arre Rinku.. nahin… fully decked up dress karke readu ho ja… tere kapde utar kar tujhe nangi karne me bhi alag hi maaja hai….! Chal chal… ready ho ke aaja … jaldi….! Aur apne iss bhabhichod dewar ke liye chai nasta bhi laga…jaldi!” Wasu ordered with a grin as he slapped me on my bums!
Like Reply
(Hi, next few parts may seem long drawn but are written that way because of a special request, please bear with us!!! If you have any special situation…or idea that you want me to write about please do send personal message to me…. love…always Nangi ….. Rinku!)

Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Day 1  Dewaron ki fauj!! (Part 4)

As the hot shower cleansed my defiled body, I longed for  Wasu’s loving touch again & my fingers slipped gently into my hungry slit!
I bit my lower lip as visions of a naked Wasu caressing my twat with his probing tongue flashed across my mind!
“UMMMmmmm!” I moaned but stopped abruptly as another thought crossed my mind ‘How could I be so shallow?’

Wasu had been at the head of the animalistic pack who had gangbanged me earlier.
Last night he had forced me to have sex with a cheapo taxi driver! An unkown stranger!
Then Wasu himself had fucked me during the suhaag raat role play!

Yet, here I was longing for his touch, for his hands to caress my naked body while his mouth molested my breasts and nipples & his big slimy cock pumped my ass & pussy mercilessly!

‘Is that all that matters to you, Rinku? A lick on your pussy & you bend over for a fuck?’ I thought to myself & cursed the slut within me, who even then seemed to be ready for further action!!!

Still cursing & berating myself I walked into my bedroom wearing a simple white translucent knee length sleevless gown, only to see Wasu rummaging through my wardrobe!

He tossed out my clothes & under garments from the wardrobe on to the bed & all over the place!
Then he selected a golden bikini which had metallic rings instead of strings!

“Madarchod!... ye pehen le! Randi saali! Tere dewar pahunchte hi honge….! Chal breakfast ready kar! Chal…saali!”

Obediently, I stripped off my night gown & strapped the golden bikini!
The golden bikini was clearly visible through the translucent fabric of my gown & it seemed to titillate him further!

He stroked my silky brown hair & groped my bums as I walked out into the kitchen & busied myself cooking for the dewaron ki fauj!

……
……
It was almost an hour later, I was still pottering around in the kitchen, when the door bell  rang & I heard few people troop in!

“Kahan hai hamari pyaari bhabhi…?” …. “Bhabhi darling!!!….. Rinku bhabhiiiiiiii…ssss!!!…kahan hoo tummm chikni?” various voices called out making me break out in a fearful sweat.

“Ja mere dushsashan…. Apni bhabhi ko le kar aa… chirharan kar saali ka….. aur usko nangi karke meri janga par bhitha….!” I heard Wasu say laughingly!

Loud laughter could be heard & from the number of voices, I relazed atleast 4 to 5 more people had come!
I shrank to one corner of the kitchen as Wasu’s man Friday, Tara, the office boy came bounding towards me with the evilest grin I have ever seen!

“Rinkooooo bhabbbhhiii……kahan hooo?” he crooned evilly as I turned my back towards the door & feigned ignorance!

“Abe randi saali… sunai nahin deta kya? Chal tera chirharan ka program hai … phir teri chudai….! Chal saali!” I noticed an insolence creep into his voice as I continued to ignore him!

“Madarchod saali!” … ‘Phat’ he abused me & gave me a resounding slap on theback of my head sending me stumbling against the sink!

“Chal be kutti…i..ya…. kya kya kar rahi hai…..?” his abusive tone changed to fear as I grabbed a knife from the sink & pointed it at his crotch & ‘PHAATTT’ gave him a tight slap in return!

“Aur ek bar gali de ke dekh… lund kat kar haath me de dungi…. phir gote pakad ke ghumna….. Haramzade!” I warned him!

“S.sa..saali…. Matlab … Rinku…bhabhi….. tera video hai mere pas……!” he threatened holding his cheek & trying to back away from knife point!

“Pata hai…. Kya karega … internet pe dalega …. Poster lagayega road par ….. meri izzat bhare bazar me utare..g..a..?” I countered but he interrupted & sneered “Rinku…. Teri izzat…. What a joke…..!”

“Rinku… saali yaad hai na… kuttiya jaise tujhe rengte hue ek lund se dusre lund tak mai le kar gaya tha Wasu ke saath! Bhool gayi… teri chut me pipe ghused diya tha aur woh laundiyon ne teri chut me muth diya tha! Yaad hai?” he scoffed!

“Jab mai tuje thok raha tha tab teri chut me se juice nikal raha tha… tab teri izzat kahan gayi thi… teri gand aur chut dono me ek ek lund ghusa tha… tab teri izzat ki yaad nahin aayi…..!” Tara went on reminding me of my gangbang! … (narrated earlier in Rinku – The Job, http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=954124&highlight=
)

I lowered my eyes in embarrassment as he continued to shame me!
“Mujhe lund chahiye….ye tu hi chilla chilla ke bol rahi thi na? Bhool gayi…kuttiya?” Tara went on!

Even as he kept on berating me, the submissive humiliation & degradation loving slut within me stirred & awakened & to my horror, I felt a familiar wetness spread inside the golden thong wrapped around my crotch!

Just listening to my earlier humiliation had turned my inner slut on!

My face lost all colour & my knife wielding hand trembled as I realized my body had betrayed me again!
Tara noticed the change in my body language & made his move!

He whipped the knife out of my sloppy grip & was about to charge me when I raised my eyes & locked them into his & murmured “Tara…. Wait! Listen to me… you want to fuck me….right? OK! I will sleep with you! I will give you the time of your life…. And I promise to have sex with you whenever you want… forever! But, only if you help me escape these bastards! Please Tara!”

I saw the look in his eyes change as I spoke & a glimmer of hope raised its head in my mind!
But it was dashed almost instantly as Tara grinned his evil smile!

He rushed at me & grabbed my hair just above my forhead & began dragging me out!
“AAOOoowwww…!” I yelped as he mercilessly pulled me by my hair!

“Saali besharam bikau bhabhi hai tu… sirf jism ka sauda karne aata hai tujhe… chal aaj tere jism ko noch dalte hai! Kuttiya saali… aaj tujhe teri aukat dekha dete hai….phir se!” he growled & laughed at his own joke!

My painfilled yelp had alerted the rest of them!
As I was dragged into the living room I saw them standing in a semi circle!

Chany, Piddu & Mithu who had screwed me at the stadium (narrated earlier __-); Pats & Mony (their story is yet to be narrated), Daggu the office driver, FM the Floor Manager & AC, the  accountant who had all participated in my earlier gangbang!

Only Wasu remained seating as Tara dragged me & then pushed me right into the centre of the ring!

The lust in their eyes was unbelievable!

I was not even allowed to steady myself when their hands latched onto whichever part of my body was nearest!

“Please..st..op..p!”…..’PHAATTTTT!....PHATTTT!’ ….. “Owwhhhh!” I began to beg & beseech but two sharp slaps across both cheeks made me cry out in pain!

I was being pushed & pulled as my breasts & bums were the focus of the entire group!
Someone squeezed my breast, while another slapped it, others groped my bums while one tried to finger  my cunt through my nighty!

Except Wasu all other nine men had both their hands all over me!
18 palms groping breasts & bums of a single woman was devastating to say the least!

Then the leader stood up! Wasu barged inside the circle behind me & clutched my hair savagely & pulled me onto himself!
“Ohhh!...” I grimaced, glanced back & on seeing Wasu said “Wasu…please … lis.t..e.n!”
Wasu pulled my hair even harder, his other hand curled around my throat & squeezed it cruelly making me moan “Aahhh!”

“Rinku… abhi se muh kholegi toh sirf lund choosne ya kiss karne… make sure you don’t utter a word…. Otherwise…. Chod chod ke mar dalenge tujhe randi!” Wasu growled & the others grinned at the thought of fucking me continuously!

Tears welled up in my eyes as he strangled me bit by bit, till I nodded yes!

“Uhhh…sss ..hhhhhh!” I gasped & gulped in deep breaths & tried to regain my composure!

But Wasu had moved to the next step already!

He pulled up the bottom of knee length nighty & lifted it up & at the same ripped one shoulder strap downwards!

“Nahi….no..no!... AAAoowwww..ahhhh!” I moaned helplessly only to yelp as my bums were spanked & someone kneed me in my crotch!

I keeled over in pain only to be pulled back by my hair!
‘Phat..Pahtt..Phattt…!’ ….  Quick sharp slaps rained on both my cheeks making me cry out “Aahhhhhhh!”

Meanwhile, ‘RRIiiiiippPpPPPp!’ the other side of my nighty too was tugged at & it finally ripped! My flimsy nighty was shredded to bits in no time leaving me standing in my golden bikini!

Instantly, the guys went wild!
The breast patch was pulled down & my nipples pinched, pulled & squeezed!
Lower down fingers were shoved into my cunt,while slaps landed on my bare bums one after the other!

“Stop! You are hurting me….!” I gasped!
The Floor Manager (FM) the senior most of the group clasped my cheeks in between his fingers & forced my mouth open & said “Rinku..saali… bola na… SHUT UP!”

He pushed 4 fingers & most of his palm inside my mouth & kept deep throating me making me gag & retch while he kept slapping me with the other hand!

Unable to bear the deep throating, my knees buckled & I knelt unable to stand!
It was just the opportunity the men were waiting for! Cocks popped up on all sides of my face & fingers struggled to get a grip on my hair or head to guide my mouth towards their throbbing projectiles!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi –  Fuck Fest!! (Part 5)

Day 1!!!!

Wasu, who had already had more than his fill of my body since last night, moved away & began recording my defilement  on a mobile phone camera!

By now the men had mutually arranged themselves in a tight circle with me in centre!
FM clutched the back of my head & grasped a fistful of my hair in his hand & dragged me towards his massive 12 inch penis!

2 hard slaps & I opened my mouth & swallowed the tip of his thick veined boner!
He shifted his grip from behind my head to the side of my head & began face fucking me!
After 3 or 4 thrusts FM shoved his shaft deep into my throat & held my head in place!

All of his 12 inches were inside my mouth & further down my throat! His pubic hair tickled my nostrils while my chin bounced over his hairy balls!
Tears trickled down my eyes & water flowed from my nose as I gagged & suffocated with such a large cock in my mouth!
Finally, I was dragged backwards by another impatient fucker who thrust hard & fast in my mouth!

Soon they set a rhythm, I would be passed forward after 4 to 5 quick thrusts from one cock!
As I went around the circle of men, my hair was used as an handle to face fuck me!
Meanwhile, AC pulled my waist backwards & forced me into a doggy position & pulled away my panties!

Someone else untied & then ripped away my bikini top & left me stark naked surrounded my 9 pulsating cocks!

Now, as I faced one cock & was forced to suck it, 2 other cocks were thrust in each of my hands, while the men towards my rear end began fingering my pussy mercilessly!

As I sucked one cock, other men would slap their cocks on my cheeks from either side!

So, by the end of the first round, my raging pussy had taken over me & I didn’t wait for the men to guide me! I was moving on my own from one cock to the next!

Now, as I deep throated Tara’s cock he grabbed my hair & began to move backwards forcing me to crawl towards him on all fours!

“Rinku bhabhi…. Yaad hai ye scene?” Tara gloated as I looked him in the eye, pulled out the cock & said “haan…. Behenchod…. Yaad hai!”

“Toh bol!” Tara goaded me!

“MUJHE LUND CHAHIYE! Sab mujhe chodo… madarchodon! ….oooOOWWWWWw” I screamed & then yelped as my bums were kicked viciously!

FM pulled my head back & hissed “Saali…. Madarchod nahi….bhabhi chod bol….. tu hamari bhabhi hai aur hum tujhe chodne wale hai!”

He sat on the sofa & nodded at one of my fuckers!
I was lifted by my armpits & flung next to FM who grabbed my waist & positioned me over his cock!

“No..no please… atleast wear a condom….!” I said.
“Teri maa ki chut…. Chup gandu saali….!” He abused & pushed down on my bum with one hand & squeezed my breast with the other as he began fucking my pussy!

No sooner had he begun thrusting inside me, I was pushed forward & I felt a dickhead probe my anus!
I tried to coat some spit on my asshole but to no avail! He rammed his missile hard inside my dry asshole making me black out in agony!

My head flopped down, but was almost immediately yanked back up!
Chany had climbed up on the sofa & was sitting on the backrest!
He pulled my mouth towards his cock, held my head still by holding my hair on either side & began face fucking me!
“Uck..uck…glug….gluggg…aaahhh…Owwww..Ukk Ukk…!” I was gagging & moaning as all my holes were being pounded mercilessly!

I was no longer in any sort of control over my body! My mouth was being pounded by cock, my boobs were flailing when they were not pinned down against a man’s body or were not being sucked & pinched on, my buns were vibrating in sync with the thrusts in my asshole & were bing spanked mercilessly!

The only sounds I was capable of making were the involuntary gasps, moans, groans & pain filled yelps all of which were muted due to the presence of a cock in mouth at all times!

My hair had become wet from sweat & my whole body was glistening with sweat spit & cum!

They had been fucking me in turns, all 10 of them, Wasu too had joined in spanking & molesting me & they had been at it since just after breakfast!

I had been fucked singly, mounted by 3 men at one time & fucked in all holes, one by one!

It was nearing lunch time & they seemed to slow down!
If they were exhausted, I was near death!

My pussy & asshole were distended & it gaped so wide that I felt a whole fist could slide in without touching the sides, my bums were bleeding, my nipples were sore & breasts were bright red!

My mouth was paining like hell & I was almost unable to close it so long I had held it open for their face fucking!

My hands & legs were cramped, pain racked my body & I agonized over the fact that this was just the first session of my ordeal!

The second the last of the cocks was pulled out of my ravaged cunt, I slid down the by now slippery sofa & collapsed on the cold floor & passed out!

……..
……..
……..

I stirred & regained consciousness to stinging pain in my crotch or specifically in my pussy!

As my eyes slowly focused I realized the predicament I was stuck in!

I was sandwiched between men on the sofa! My head was turned sideways with my cheek on the back rest of the sofa! Chany had been slapping my other cheek with his cock & when he saw I was conscious again, he forced me mouth open & began fucking it!

There was a man below me, whose face was buried in between my boobs & his cock was buried in my crotch along with others!

As realization dawned, muffled screams emanated from deep within me!
There was another organ inside my cunt!

This man leant forward & began kissing my hair as another positioned himself behind me & struggled to shove his cock in my engorged twat!

I could only shake my head & widen my eyes as the three men thrust back & forth inside me while the fourth fucked my mouth!

The last I remembered is a vicious thrust in my cunt after which I mercifully lost consciousness!

….
….

…..
After that I was in & out of blackouts but everytime I came into the land of the living I had atleast one cock in each of my holes!

A few times there had been 3 cocks in my asshole…. the most painful &  sometimes 3 cocks in my pussy…. also painful but also an unparalleled pleasure!

My mouth, face & hair were sticky & slimy with sperm in different states! Dried sperm… which felt itchy, watery sperm…  deposited some time back & fresh thick slimy sperm….. all mixed with spit & sweat, mine & the men’s!

Yet they fucked me, like mad men! As I fainted I thought I would not see light ever again, it was agony to even breathe!
…..
……….
………….
Finally, when I opened my eyes, it was all dark! I blinked several times but it remained dark!
‘Is this how death feels’ I thought & then tried to get up!

“Uhhhnnggggg….aaahhhhhh….!”…. ‘thuddddd!’ a feeble moan escaped my parched lips & I fell back to the floor unable to sit forget about standing!

My matted hair fell over my face it smelt of dried cum & spit! My jaw hurt terribly & my legs were spread eagled with a constant throbbing pain in & around my crotch!

My breasts & bums felt like they were on fire! I could feel a continuous discharge from both my lower orifices! I was sure it wouldn’t be just cum but lot of cum mixed with my own juices & a whole lot of blood was more likely!

Tears of pain were washing over my cheeks & flowing into my mouth, bearing the nauseous taste of sperm, sweat & spit directly into my mouth!

It had not been long since I regained my senses & had I lain wracked by unbearable pain!
‘Ding …Ding…. Ding….Ding… Ding…!!!’…… a familiar chime made me open my eyes!

The replica wall clock in the bedroom! It was 5 o’clock! 5 AM! They had started the fuck fest near breakfast time on Friday morning! Was it really almost 24 hours since then!

How long had the bastards used me? What depravities had they done with me? Had they left? Would they return?
So many questions but in return the only answer was maddening pain!

I lay there till my tears dried & I got some idea of the worst affected spots in my body & which parts I could move without adding to my agony though with extreme caution as every tendon in my body howling blue murder!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Interrupted!! (Part 6)

Day 2!!!!

The first light of dawn was just breaking when I finally managed to stand up & ambled with spread thighs towards the kitchen, but stopped where I was as I saw my whole house had been turned upside down!

Half eaten & empty boxes of fast food, bottles of beer, soft drinks, used tissues, were lying around, pillows were tossed around! Men’s & my own clothes were in a big mess all over the place!

To add to it all, I was not alone! There were naked men dozing all over the place!
On the sofa, on the floor & in both bedrooms!
The bastards were still here! They had not left!

Both, in mental & physical agony, I stumbled to the bathroom & collapsed below the shower!
Suddenly a mental picture of 24 hours ago, with me under the same shower longing for Wasu’s loving touch flashed in front of my eyes!

I shuddered to think I had expected love from such a person! Once again he had ravaged & had me gangbanged & this time it was still not over!
……….
‘SLllllammmm!’ suddenly the bathroom door was flung open & a loud shout echoed through the house “Bhabhji phir se jinda ho gayi…… aajao loot lo Rinku ko!” he laughed!

He turned off the water & stared at me & I stared back defiantly as his hand crept to his dangling cock!

As I looked on he pointed his cock towards me & unexpectedly sprayed a torrent of golden yellow piss straight in to my still gaping mouth!
By the time he finished, there was a line of 9 naked men behind him waiting to repeat his vile degrading act!

2 or 3 people barged in & forced me into a corner & drenched me with their piss!
The number of beer bottles I had seen outside were justified as each man pissed for a long time & used his prick like a fireman uses a hose to douse a fire!

Every pore on my body was soaked in their warm urine! All the sore wounds began stinging as the salty fluid flowed into every bruise on my battered body!

I had been forced to gulp mouthfuls of their pee & I was gagging all through the piss bath!

Finally, after each one had deposited litres of piss on me, Wasu said “Rinku bhabhi…. Tere dewar ghar aaye hai aur tu bathroom me baithi hai… chal nasta laga…. But first wash your dirty body…..!”

They all guffawed & waited!
I stood up & turned the shower on & they still waited, crowding into the bathroom!

Once the layer of piss seemed to have been washed off, the bastards pounced on me again!
But this time they rubbed & squeezed soap, shampoo & shower gel all over me & fortunately for me, this time they were neither vicious nor rough!

Actually they were very careful, they avoided my injured parts, massaged my aching joints & gave me a very long & soothing massage & bath!

Somebody brought honey & yet another brought milk!
They poured the honey all over my body while the others took mouthful of milk & then spat it slowly all over me!

Half an hour ago I had been crying at being gangbanged, now Rinku the slut was gyrating to their gentle groping & squeezing & then this slut decided to return their favour!

I took a bottle of milk & poured it over the nearest man’s chest & then slurped it off!
A ripple of excitement coursed through the throng!

Soon, milk on chest had given way to milk on cock & I was slurping away with abandon!

Then Pidu bent into a doggy position & the others cheered!
Unable to understand I stood gaping, wondering if they were going to indulge in gay sex!

Then to my horror, I was nudged closer to Pidu’s bums & honey & milk were poured from above!
The order was unspoken but a stinging slap on an already bruised bum was enough to send this slut’s tongue into Pidu’s anus!

It was an act of complete depravity, licking honey & milk as it cascaded over Pidu’s anal orifice!
But, Rinku the humiliation craving slut, was always one up for such depraved sexual acts!

I parted Pidu’s bums apart & licked his asshole & the honey milk that was collecting in the depression!
Then I inserted a finger in his butthole & then began licking his honey encrusted hairy balls!

The others cheered & patted me all over, piling on more honey on my erect nipples!

Thus encouraged, I pulled Pidu’s cock backwards & began sucking it!

“Saali… bola tha na, yeh full too rand hai….jara sa chut ko sehlado, madarchod garam ho jati hai!” Wasu sneered & whacked my head!

“I think when you were conceived Rinku, your mom must have been having a gangbang! Tu ek baap ki aulad nahi ho sakti saali tharki kuttiya!” AC laughed

“Iski maa?…Woh Lajjo?… Matlab Mohit ki najayaj biwi…. Suna hai who bhi aisi hi thi jawani me….saali abhi bhi kadak maal hai…. Hey Rinku… why don’t you call her also…. We can fuck both of you together!”  FM said laughingly

I seethed at his words! Even Mohit’s office friends knew he was having an affair with his wife’s mother!
‘Well, this was the right way of getting even with my cheating husband’ I thought ‘by sleeping with all his friends!’

Soon, I licked each & every man’s asshole, his balls & then sucked their cocks!
A few ejaculated on me, others said they wanted to breed me later while other’s confessed they had nothing in their tanks having spent it all in me through the night!

Finally, I had a nice hot water bath, this time all alone!
Then rested a bit while my husband’s friends whipped up breakfast in the kitchen!

The idea was simple, let Rinku rest so we can all fuck her brains out again after breakfast!
….
….

It was almost 10 AM when I finally stepped back into the living room & was pounced upon immediately!
Although the sex wasn’t as fierce as the earlier day, all my previous aches & injuries were renewed as the pounding of my holes began in right earnest!

We continued till lunch & then we started again! It was around 2:00 PM when it happened!

I was twitching in agony as I was stuffed with 3 cocks in my cunt & one in my mouth!
Just as I felt myself slipping out of consciousness, ‘DING DONGGG!’ I heard the door ring!

I saw one of the naked fuckers wrap a towel around his waist & open the door!

Immediately, he stumbled back, his face riveted in shock at whoever it was outside!
“Uh..u.. y..uoo….sss!” he mumbled as he kept backing inside the room!

All three cocks in my pussy stopped thrusting as every eye was turned towards the door!

‘What if it was Mohit who had returned?’ ‘What if it was one of the neighbours who had heard the screams & moans?’

My mind raced through possibilities of who had come & what explanation I could give!

‘How do you explain 3 cocks in your pussy & one in your mouth while another 5 naked  men waited their turn!’ I thought to myself!

Then, as the tension reached its zenith, a tall sophisticated looking man stepped in!

“AAAHhhhhhhhhooOWWWWW!” I yelped in excruciating agony as all cocks, 3 from my pussy & 1 from mouth were yanked out at full speed leaving me in a pain filled daze!

“S..s..SIR?!?!!” all 10 men were in a state of shock & shame as their CEO Mr. Suba entered & closed the door behind him!

As the men scampered to get some clothes on themselves, Suba clamly walked towards me & offered me one of the shirts lying on the floor!

“You are Mrs. Mohit? Are  you all right? … Don’t worry!...Here cover yourself!.... I am Suba….Mohit’s & their boss!” he said gently, waving his arm across them disdainfully!

“You bastards, have you no shame, no feelings, at all? This is where you all disappeared yesterday, is it? All of you fucked her…. I mean… exploited Rinku bhabhi?” Suba admonished his subordinates!

He was so stern, I too felt a bit scared of his temper!

“Get back to office & start doing the work you are supposed to be doing! Not this nonsense, you idiots!” he yelled!

As the shamefaced men dressed, Suba helped me to my feet, guided me to a chair & made me sit.
“Listen you fools, go straight to office & work your ass off till Sunday!” he growled & the men nodded!

I had a small smile on my face as my overpowering rapist’s were being steamrolled by their boss!

“S..sir.. excuse me sir… what about Rinku bhabhi….?” Wasu stammered a foolish question!

“Wasu…. You have become a fool like your best friend Mohit! I am also in the ‘Office Group’ & I have seen the video!” Suba said & my mouth gaped in shock!

“Get going…!” Suba scolded them & as they were about to leave he said “I am surprised at you fools! You guys get your hands on such a beautiful & sexy lady & you try & kill her with mindless sex! A gangbang to begin with is understood…. Just like me….You all must have lusted for Rinku for years! But even now you three were screwing her at once! She will die by night… you motherfuckers!” he was livid with anger!

“Now go & get some real work done… leave your pretty Rinku bhabhi to me! Don’t worry you will get Rinku again before Mohit get’s back! I will work it out for everyone! ….. Brainless bastards…get lost!.... Learn to live your fantasies…IDIOTS!!!!!!” Suba yelled at them & they scampered away!

He walked towards me & I shrunk back from his touch! The succor I had imagined had not materialized but another fucker had been added to the list!

He smiled & said “Rinku darling, go, wash yourself & get some rest! Take some painkillers & go to sleep! I will check back with you later in the evening!” Suba said politely & left the house leaving me stunned!

He had not laid a finger on me! Except ‘I will check back with you later in the evening’ he had not said anything scary to indicate he would bang me too!

But I did just as he told, had another bath, took painkillers, rubbed soothing gel on my bruises & went to sleep!
……
It was around 8 PM when I woke up, refreshed & amazingly pain free!
I had a refreshing bath & stepped out of the bathroom & realized something was different!

There was a light on in the living room & when I got there, there was a packet with a note!
‘Hi Gorgeous… specially for U… be ready…will pick you up at 9PM’

What I saw inside blew my mind!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – The Party!! (Part 7)

The packet contained a short black single shoulder party dress! It was figure hugging, as if made for my body contours, a single strap convertible black bra, a sexy lacy thin black panty, sexy strappy stilettoe heels & a heavy looking knobbly bracelet!

Not knowing what to expect but pleased with the fitting of the contents of the packet, I dressed up & styled my hair in simple waves & waited!

To my disappointment, it was Suba’s driver who picked me up instead of Suba!
He dropped me at a fancy residential complex & that’s where Suba finally met me!

He smiled & took me to the top floor where a party was well under way and what a party it turned out be!!!!!!!!!
……………..
………………
…………………
………………………
……………………………
……………………………….

Finally early Monday morning, Suba’s driver dropped me home, after having spent entire Friday night, full of Saturday plus night & Sunday having the best time of my life!

I opened the door & faced my worst nightmare!
All 10 bastards were lying around waiting for me!

“Don’t you dare touch me…! Suba has…!” I began defending myself & Wasu calmed me down saying “I know…we all know… Suba has given us the timetable too! …. We will go according to that but just tell us what did he mean by learn to live your fantasies….. he never says things without meaning.. what exactly did you & he do?”

With a naughty smile I sat in between FM & Daggu the driver & said “I will tell you…settle down …. I also desperately want to share it with someone! It was fantastic!!!!” & I began to tell them about my weekend!
…….
….
That Friday night, Suba met me in the lobby of the posh residential complex which housed some of the tallest buildings in the city & then he led me to the topmost floor of a tall building where the party was well and truly on!

If the plush lobby had made me feel inconsequential, the sheer opulence of the entrance to the apartment made me feel like I lived in a shanty in some slum!

The door was open & as we entered, a beautiful lady with wavy brown hair & an voluptuous figure clad in a blingy red gown welcomed us; or rather welcomed Suba!

Her plunging neckline revealed her ample breasts while the slit below exposed her shiny leg right upto her thigh!

Suba & the lady hugged & exchanged pleasentries & led us inside!

At the far end was a bar counter while in the large hall, men & women were chatting & some were dancing!
Beyond was the terrace & a glittering blue swimming pool in which a few scantily clad people were already frolicking!

As we neared the throng, the lady in red said loudly enough for most to hear “Suba! This is highly irregular… you are aware of the rules…..!” she glanced at me & then continued “Whores are not allowed here!”

Suba laughed & said without a trace of anger “Urmi, she is not a whore! This is Rinku, she is one of my staff’s wife! He’s on tour…. So she’s with me! Or rather with us!”

Urmi smiled saucily & leant to give me a peck on the cheek & murmured “you do know the meaning of whore…don’t you? Whore is what your class people call a randi!”

She smiled at Suba & asked “So will it be the masses?”
“No! The doubles!” Suba said.

I looked flummoxed, unable to understand a word!
Just then a couple sauntered in from the terrace & approached us! The man was good looking, tall & well built but it was the girl on his arm that took my breath away!

As the introductions were being done, my eyes were completely fixed on the girl!
Her name was Shama! She was pretty is a very stern way, almost similar in height to me, not as fair as me & her well toned figure was highlighted by the green gold coloured tight short dress she wore!

But the most captivating feature was her hair! She had waist length naturally curly black hair, which seemed to have a life of their own!

She had pulled back her hair tightly above her head but after that it bloomed like a curly fan!
The first thought that crossed my mind was to kiss & lick her hair!
‘Ummm…what wouldn’t I give to go down on her & then have that curly head between my thighs!’ I thought lustily!

As I was lost in my thoughts, Shama slipped next to Suba & linked her hand with his! Suba smiled & I saw his palm caress her shapely bums!

A pang of jealousy coursed through me! Not because Suba had caressed Shama’s butt but because I couldn’t do the same to her!

Quietly, without a word Suba & Shama broke away & moved to a plush sofa behind us!
My eyes were still riveted on Shama & I gasped as I felt a gentle caress down my bare arms!
A man had moved close behind me & was gently caressing my arms while he nuzzled my silky brown hair!

Then, the good looking man who had come with Shama moved towards me & caressed my cheek & kissed me on my lips in a very feminine way!

“Andy!” he mumbled as his delicate touch moved to my slim waist!
“Mmmm…Rinku..mmmmhhh!” I gasped as we continued kissing!

“JJ”! the man fondling me from behind said & began kissing my neck! Both men had by now pressed their crotches to my body & the 3 of us were gyrating as I squirmed as they fondled, caressed & kissed me!

Sandwiched between the two men I felt the horrors of the recent past slip away & my body reciprocated to their stimuli!

Even then my eyes were drawn intermittently towards the sofa where Suba lay gasping as Shama burrowed her head into his crotch, her curly hair bobbing up & down as she serviced Suba’s cock!

While I enviously watched Shama, the men groping has stripped naked & were even then stripping me naked!

My little black dress lay around my feet, while my convertible bra was already unhooked & dangling around my arm! All that remained was the lacy black panty!

Gently the men pushed me towards a bar stool & placed me on it!
Andy bent down & pulled my panty down!

Next minute I was moaning as his tongue teased my pussy & his hands squeezed on my bums!
“OOHHhh…..mmmmm…aaaaahhh…oohhhh yessssss…..!” I moaned shamelessly & closed my eyes & savoured the passion!

Finally, as I quivered & squirted, Andy stood up & placed his dickhead on my pulsating vagina!

I ran my palms up his naked torso & played with his nipples!
He grinned & then he yelped in a high pitched girlish voice “OOWWWWuuchhhh!”

“AAAHhhhh….HHHHHHH!” I moaned almost in sync with Andy as his cock plunged deep inside my twat!
I looked at him in amazement, never having seen a man yelp in that way while fucking me!

Tears formed in the corner of his eyes but his lips curled into a satisfied smile!
Then, while I still stared at him, I felt him pull back a bit from my pussy & almost immediately yelped again & seemed to involuntarily thudded hard inside me!

I fell back, moaning as he thrust hard & deep & then pulled back slightly!
Then my eyes widened as I saw 2 hands grip Andy’s shoulders & then felt him thrust again!

JJ had been shafting Andy from behind while Andy had buried his shaft inside my twat!

Slowly, I felt  JJ grab my ankles & drag me forward as he began pummelling Andy’s asshole & Andy inturn banged my pussy!

My moans, Andy’s groans & JJ’s grunts & huffs seemed to merge into one as I was fucked in a very different manner than ever before!
Then, just before Andy could ejaculate, JJ pulled him back & out of my cunt & turned towards me!

I slipped to my knees & took JJ’s manhood into my mouth! I groped his balls & sucked his pink dickhead which had been fucking Andy’s assholeall this time!

Surprisingly, Andy too knelt besides me & joined me in licking & sucking JJ’s manhood!

Stunned, I asked “y..you…are ga..y…?” & JJ answered “Yes & no darling, we try everything! You have anything new to offer?”

I stared at him & then smiled!

“I think I do!” I said & made Andy stand opposite to JJ!
I pulled them closer till their cocks were almost touching each other & then I pressed their cocks against each other’s & then began sucking both shafts together!

I licked both cocks, tried to swallow both dickheads at the same time & then sucked, lapped & sluroed on both shafts while massaging their balls with one hand!

Andy almost swooned over in ecstasy but JJ had a disdainful smile on his face as if saying ‘that’s all bitch?’

Suddenly, I stood up & kissed JJ full on his lips & mumbled “You are a hard man to please, Mr. JJ! But I will give you the best of bisexual pleasure! Trust me!”

JJ too reciprocated my lips & probed my mouth with his tongue & groped my tits & said “Rinku, go on make my day…. You have been incredible till now!”

Quickly, I stood up, pushed myself in between the two men, with Andy behind me & JJ facing me!
I stepped up on the bar stool & then lowered my self on Andy’s cock!

JJ’s eyes lit up as he realized what I had in mind!
He pushed forward & shoved his cock into my already filled pussy!

Andy yelped as JJ’s cock rubbed against his inside my pussy!
I screamed with pure lust as the two men got caught up in this immoral union between the three of us!

I lifted my feet & wrapped them around JJ’s torso while he grabbed me by my bums! Andy played with my nipples & then JJ’s nipples as they thrust in & out of my pussy!

Then, they stopped thrusting & JJ lifted me high up while Andy pulled me down, making me scream & moan as the raging torrent of passion over whelmed all three of us!

They fucked me standing up for quite some time & as Andy ejaculated deep within me, I glanced towards the sofa!
What I saw made me reach orgasm almost instantly!

Suba was licking Shama’s twat, but her eyes were staring at me as I was impaled on the two cocks!
Just the fact that Shama was looking at me made me squirt & reach a mind blowing orgasm just as JJ too bred my pussy!

By the time I was lowered down between their cocks, all of us were drenched in sweat!
JJ began licking the sweat off my body while licked Andy’s body & then Andy & I licked JJ clean!

When we finally broke away from each other’s bodies, my raging passions had been satiated & I the men to fondle & grope me as they wished as I lay back with a satisfied smile on my face!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Shama!! (Part 8)

Much later, Suba’s driver approached me & led me to Suba’s car & then drove me to a sprawling villa on the outskirts of the city!

Disappointed at being banished alone, I trudged in with a heavy heart only to be pleasantly surprised!

The door was opened by my current fantasy, Shama!
I almost jumped on her & surprisingly, she too seemed to want me equally badly!

Even before the door closed, I had my hands in her curls & was kissing her madly!

We collapsed to the floor, ripping each other’s clothes off!

Then, finally, having lusted for each other throughout the night, we appraised each other’s naked bodies only to end up kissing & groping each other wildly!

Soon, we were in a 69 position, Shama eating my pussy & fingering my asshole, while I did the same to her twat!

We squirted into each other’s mouths while Suba groped our nipples & boobs & spanked our butts!
Finally, as Suba began fucking Shama in a doggy pose, I was able to get my hands & lips on her fabulous hair!

I buried my face in her curly bush & began licking every curl on her gorgeous head!
Then after Suba had fucked Shama’s asshole, I offered him my body!

Suba & Shama kissed me, fondled me & then finally lay me on my back as I readied for a glorious fuck!
Suba pulled Shama by her hair & brought her head near my twat!

Then, he wrapped her curly hair around his cock & made Shama suck his cock & then to my surprise he fucked my pussy with Shama’s hair still wrapped around his shaft!

I must have cum a hundred times within minutes as my body arched up in uncontrollable orgasms!
Shama’s curly hair in my cunt was as unimaginable as anything I had ever done!

When Suba withdrew, I was ready & along with Shama, licked every drop of my juice & Suba’s cum from his shaft & her hair!

I had too appreciate Suba’s stamina, he fucked both, me & Shama in all our holes & ejaculated in both our pussies!

Finally, having spent his entire load on us bitches, he lay back & allowed us to explore each other’s bodies!

I took a carrot from the kitchen & fucked Shama in her ass & pussy!
Then as we took a breather, Shama did something amazing!
She pulled back her hair & then tied her curly hair into thick plait & then twisted it tightly into a thick coarse long braid!

Then she placed it between my breasts & squeezed her tits on top of mine!
As we squirmed & twisted as we kissed & fingered each other, her thick braid became damp with pour sweat & spit!

Then, Shama raised my legs over her shoulders & bent low towards my cunt!
Then slowly she inserted her coarse braid into my pussy leaving me gasping in delight!

For the first time in my life I had been fucked with another girl’s hair!

As my juices flowed unabated, Suba too was unable to control & joined us lesbian sluts!
He slid below me & shoved his prick inside my asshole while Shama fucked my twat!

Then in an jumble of arms, legs & lips, all three of us kissed & bit each other while our hands groped & squeezed tits & bums!

This crazy wild uninhibited sex continued throughout Saturday, Shama, Suba & me would indulge in the most depraved acts or make out in the most loving way depending on the minute & the mood!

If the party had been fulfilling, this round of sex was mind blowing!
Both Shama & Suba knew how to enjoy & also how to make the other happy & that other was me, a slut who enjoyed sex in any form!
……
……

“Oh fuck! That’s enough!.... Tell the rest of the story later! Just listening to you has made me horny, Rinku!” Chany said & continued “Anyways, its my turn as per the time table! Rinku you have 1 hour to freshen up & all this has given me an idea! Chalo… saalon… jao office…. I have a fantasy to play out with Rinku bhabhi!”
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Randi!! (Part 9)

Chany’s fantasy turned out to be damp squib!
He made me dance naked, cook naked & then after having food on my body, took me to the toilet!
There he lay down on the floor & made me piss on him!
He drank my piss & rubbed it all over himself before fucking me!
Oh yes he did fuck me after we were drenched in piss!
He fucked me in all my holes but I had been having so much of such raw sex that it just did not turn me on as much as I hoped except when he was pissing on me & humiliating me! That ended my morning session with Chany!

Later, that night, as per the time table, I was allotted to Piddu!

He reached early & gave me the clothes he expected me to wear leaving me shell shocked!

“P…Piddu… I … I cant wear this and… go out….!!!!” I exclaimed & he retorted with a snort “Saali kuttiya…did I give you a choice!” ….. ‘PHAAAATTTT!!!’ …… “UUFFfffff!!” he slapped me across my cheek & I gasped & shut my mouth, realizing that protesting was of no use!

Helplessly I wore what he had tossed at me!

It was a red halter neck bikini blouse which left my back bare naked with just a knot behind my neck & along my back, a bright pink fluorescent panty, a pale green netted embroidered crop top which he made me knot over my breasts and a similar coloured pale green plasticky mini skirt!

This attire left my midriff naked, with my panties worn as low as possible & which were seen from above the edge of the mini skirt!

He made me leave my hair straight & loose & made me wear bright red lip color!

Cheap silver heels completed my whorish look for that night!
Just a single glance at me & anybody would assume I was a street walker, a hooker, a prostitute, a randi walking the streets looking for a client!

But, by the time we left on his bike, I knew we were too late! Having been a full blown prostitute earlier, I knew Piddu had missed the time when the street walkers get maximum pickups!

By now most clients would be in bed with their whores!
I wondered what Piddu had in mind!

We took a long route to one of the city’s lesser known red light areas! But as I had predicted, it was almost deserted!
He stopped at the edge of a deserted bridge & said “Rinku … randi hai tu… chal get lost… go peddle yourself… dhande pe lag ja….!” & he rode away leaving me stranded!

I waited there for sometime & then walked ahead where I could see an isolated shop, still lit up!

As I neared the shop, I realized it was a typical tiny cigarette & paan shop which also seemed to be on the verge of closing!

I stood below a flickering lamp post & waited!

Suddenly, there was a low whistle & a voice called out “Abe saali… kiska maal hai tu? Tujhe customer nahi mila … ya … second round ke liye dhoond rahi hai?”

I looked around surprised as I couldn’t see anybody!
Then right at the back I saw a burly figure move towards me!

My heart sank as a security officer constable (PC) came towards me & stroked my silky straight brown hair, pulled a wisp of my hair & sniffed it & said “Hmmm… saali fresh hai… ek baath bol harami……itni sexy maal hai….. customer nahi mila tujhe saali? Rate badha diya kya?”

“H..uh..nahi..late…late ho gayi….aaj!” I mumbled as his hand slipped down my naked back & then settled on my bums!

“Kaun se kothe se hai….Kiski item hai tu… pehle dekha nahi….. naam kya hai….?” PC asked.

“Mera naam Rinku  hai…. Mai kisi kothe se nahi hoon…!” ….. ‘PPHaaaatttt!!!!’….”AAAAaaahhhhh!” I began to answer but was cut off by a stinging slap from PC & ended up yelping & clutching my cheek in pain!

“Madarchod!!!! Dhanda karti hai khule aam…. Randi saali….!” PC growled & twisted my arm & continued “Chal randi …. Hafta nikal….. saali idhar dhanda lagane ka rate 1000 har raat ka …. samjhi… rand saali!”

“Kuch nahi hai pere pas..please…. Aaj..abhi dhanda nahi hua….Oowwww!!!” I muttered & then stifled a scream as he viciously twisted my hand even more!

“AAhhh..uuffff!” I moaned as he pressed my breast & pinched my nipple!
“Saali … tujh jaisi chikni randi se hafta wasool karne me bahut maja aata hai… aur bhi tareeke hai hafta lene ke! Kyun?” PC asked & shoved his hand inside my skirt!

I squirmed as he groped my bums & shoved his thick stubby fingers up my asshole!

Then, PC removed the rope like lanyard with which his whistle was fixed to his uniform & whipped it across my bare back!

“OWWW!” I whimpered & watched in wide eyed terror as he widened the knotted end & slipped it around my neck & tightened it after yanking my hair out of it!
He then dragged me like a dog on a leash towards the paan shop!

Just before we reached the shop, PC shoved the lanyard in between my teeth & said “Chinal, pakad isko…aur chal!”

Obediently, I walked past him only to stagger & scream!

PC, had shoved his fingers up my asshole!

Then, with his finger stuck in my asshole, PC dragged me gasping past the the paan shop!
As we passed the shop, the shopkeeper glanced at me & his eyes widened! PC too saw his reaction & said “Nai hai… khud se dhanda karne nikli hai… dukaan chalu rakh… aish karte hai!”

I was dragged past the shop & flung against a huge dirty wall around which garbage had collected!
“Aiiiiieeeeee!” I screamed as pests of all sorts, rats, cockroachs & other vermin scampered as I bumped into the wall! The lanyard slipped from between my teeth & dangled between my tits!

I shuddered at the flith covering the wall but PC barged in & banged into me from behind!

“Hey! Take it easy okay!... OOUUUWWWWW!” I screamed at PC but ended yelping as he kneed me in between my bums!

“Saali rand.. angreji jhadti hai….. ab dekh kya karta hoon tere saath… teri maa ki…..!” PC almost screamed!
“NAAAAAAHhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!” I screamed as he shoved his hand up my rectum almost lifting me off my feet!

With my toes barely reaching the ground, I scrambled against the dirty wall trying to regain my balance!
PC clutched the back of my head & grabbed a handful of my silky hair & twisted my head around!

I whimpered at his horrifying visage! A face contorted beyond anything human by sheer & uncontrollable lust for my trembling body!

With excruciating slowness, PC’s tongue licked my lips! Just the tip of his dirty paan stained tongue probed inside my lips & licked at the inner side as he jammed his fist further into my asshole!

“Chummi de…Rinkuuu..SSSSSSssss! UMMmmmmmhhhhh!” He groaned & then planted his foul mouth onto mine!
“You B..bas..stard….mmmmmmhhh..naahhhii..mmmm!” I moaned, as PC fisted my anus, rubbed his cock on my butt & kissed my lips disdainfully!

“Saali bahut jubaan chalati hai….!”… ‘Thooo!!!’ he spat on the wall just missing my face & then rubbed my face on to the dripping spittle!

“No..No..NOOOoooo!” I screamed as the slimy sputum was smeared all over my cheek!
“Chaat! Kuttiya jaise chaat!” PC ordered but I refused to obey & to my surprise invoked a derisive laugh from him!

“AAAAHHHHH.OOOWWWWWW!” I moaned & yelped in pain as he ripped out his fist from my anus & with the other hand twisted my hair around his palm!
A hard yank & my eyes watered & my mouth was forced open in a stifled scream as PC shoved his fist into my mouth!

Just the size of his palm was enough to make me gag but then added to it was the foulness of my own asshole which was thrust inside my mouth!

“UHhhgg..glugggg….gglll…uggggggghhhhh!” I retched but he shoved his hand deeper down my throat almost suffocating me!

Phlegm shot through my nostrils straight onto the wall & as I began dripping slowly down, PC said “Rand… chaat ke saaf kar… madarchod!”

Gasping & gagging, I stuck out my tongue & licked the thick trickle, almost puking as the filth already encrusting the wall also came along with it!

As I was gagging, PC had been stripping my clothes off me! The crackling of my plastic skirt alerted me to the impending disgrace but his brute strength & savagery allowed me just a whimper of a protest!

My halter neck bikini top, my pink fluorescent panty, my pale green netted embroidered crop top & my mini skirt were tossed all around the garbage dump like rags off a discarded doll’s body!

PC kissed my naked shoulders & pinched my dangling breasts mercilessly!
As I squirmed, he asked “Nanga kaise lag raha hai…..jaanam?”

I winced as his palms crept over my dangling tits, squeezing & pinching them for a long time!
He kissed my hair & then licked my bare shoulders before dry humping me from behind!

Then his hands latched on to the dangling lanyard & he tightened the knot making it difficult for me to breathe!
He pulled the rope like lanyard & passed it behind a leaking pipe & then gripped it like the reins of a horse!
Grinning like a demon, PC twisted my arms behind my back & then handcuffed me!
The clink of metal sent a wave of terror through my body!

He dragged me upwards with the lanyard, forcing me to balance precariously on the tips of my toes, my face & tits rubbing against the dirty filth encrusted wall!

He fastened the lanyard to a nail on the wall leaving me with trembling thighs & squeezed tits!

PC parted my bums & spat between them, exactly on my butt hole!
I tried to squeeze my thighs together, trying to prevent him from fucking me but only enticed a guttural smirk, “Saali…..haramzadi…..tu aise nahin maanegi…. Randi saali!”

“NN..aahh…Nahi…Pl..ple..please…naa….!” I whined as PC kicked my legs apart!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Randi!! (Part 10)

I expected to be fucked either in my ass or my cunt & closed my eyes trying to block the ignominy of being defiled by such a merciless beast of a man!

I must have waited with eyes shut for at least a minute when he did the unthinkable!

My eyeballs almost popped out of their sockets & my mouth opened in a silent but heart rending scream!

Unimaginable pain racked my inner thighs as PC used his leather belt & its metal buckle to spank me into submission!

PC mercilessly whipped his belt back & forth between my thighs & I was unable to do anything except scream & quiver since his lanyard anchored my neck to the pipe & had forced me on to my tiptoes!

Then PC used his belt buckle to spank my naked bums!
My already bruised bums began to ache & I was sure they were bleeding profusely!

In fact, it was a welcome break when PC finally shoved his cock deep into my asshole & then in my cunt!
He kept tugging at the lanyard choking me while fucking me in both my lower holes!

“Bol Rinku randi… kaisa lag raha hai… maja aa raha hai na…meri jaan….kuttiya ….saali……haramzadi…chinaaaallllll!” he screamed as he finally bred me in my pussy!

When he finally released the lanyard, I simply slid to the floor like just another piece of garbage in the already overflowing stinking dump!

But the respite was shortlived, as PC kicked me on my boobs & said “abe o randi…chal…mere liye paan le ke aa…ja!”

I struggled to my feet as my hands were still handcuffed behind my back!
Groggily, I staggered towards the small paan shop, totally naked!

I remembered my public stripping & forced naked road side walk (earlier narrated in Rinku-Boys Hostel - http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1154153&highlight=) some years earlier!

When I reached the paan shop, the shopkeeper fondled my breasts & then kissed me on my lips!
I was unable to do anything as he disgraced my already defiled body!

Then he asked “Kya chahiye?”
“Paan mangwaya hai….. PC ne!” I answered with lowered eyes.

“Kaun sa … ja kuttiya … pooch ke aa!” the shopekeeper ordered & I walked back to PC, tears streaming down my cheeks!

The 2 men continued to shame me like that, the shopkeeper asking me a question & PC giving me just part of the answer! Both would fondle & play with my aching body when I reached them!
It took me eight rounds, walking naked back & forth, to complete the details of the paan PC required!

Then as the shopkeeper began preparing the paan, he stepped out of his shop & made me bend towards his already naked crotch & shoved his cock inside my mouth!

He face fucked me till the paan was ready & then he took the lanyard & tied it around my boobs!
I saw my breasts turn deep red as he twisted & tightened the string around my boobs & then stuck the paan in my squeezed cleavage!

I walked back as a throbbing pain began to shoot through my breasts as I delivered PC’s paan to him!
As PC popped the paan in his mouth, the shopkeeper yanked me by my hair & flung me to the ground!

I was beyond screaming & could only manage stifled gasps & moans as I lay on the filth on my back, with my hands cuffed behind my back, my boobs tied up & glowing red & looking like like melon sized tomatoes!

The shopkeeper knelt in between my legs & lifted my ankles & pushed my legs towards my shoulders where PC caught hold of my ankles & forced them down!

I was folded in half with the shopkeeper drooling over me!
Then as if in slow motion, the shopkeeper began fucking my pussy while PC gave a running commentary of the live action!
“Dekh rand… dekh kaise teri chut me lund daal raha hai… maja aa rahahai na… chinal! ….. “Dekh Rinku..ad teri gand mar raha hai woh…. Saali bhosada bana diya hai teri chikni chut ka…. Madarchod saali… randi…saaali!”

That bastard came inside my cunt 3 times before his passion ebbed & his cock retreated from my ravaged cunt!

When they finally released their hold on my body & untied the lanyard but left my hand cuffed behind my back, I couldn’t resist taunting them “Behenchod saalon… bookh mit gayi tumhari… aur kuc….h… karna….hai?”

PC laughed & winked at the shopkeeper & said “Bookh … Rinku ..lagta hai tujhe bahut bookh lagi hai… aaja tujhe kuch khilate hai….!”

I groaned inwardly, expecting my foolishness would end with mouth fucking, but I was wrong! So wrong!

The depraved bastards had something else in their dirty minds!
PC grabbed me by my hair & dragged me into the pile of garbage & pushed me face down in to the stinking pile of filth!
Again, vermin & pests of all kinds rushed out in all directions as my face was ground into the garbage!

With my hands tied behind, my face & dangling boobs were rubbed against the putrefying mess!
I retched & gagged & threw up but still they continued dragging me through the crap!

“Dhoond…. Apni bhookh mitane ke kiye kuch dhoond… warna aise hi tera muh iss kachre me ragadte rahenge…!” the shopkeeper taunted me & then began kicking the garbage around as the men helped search something for me to eat in the decomposing pile of trash!

Soon, they found a box of stale stinking half eaten box of pizza on which a dog was happily chewing!
They kicked & prodded me till I scrambled towards the stinking box & the dog!

The dog snarled at me but the 2 men kicked me on my butt forcing me to join the dog in eating the rotting contents in the box!

“Rinku… ab teri aukat samhaj me aayi …. Tu sirf hamari bookh aur pyaas mitane ke liye hai… samjhi…. Teri bookh aise mitegi….kuttiya saali…..!” they guffawed as the dog barked & forced me off his meal!

Then, after having humiliated & degraded like never before, PC unlocked my handcuffs & left me kneeling naked on the footpath as the shopkeeper fixed a paan for each of them & then rolled down the shutter!

I was still kneeling, numb from the sheer depravity of what I had endured when PC tapped me head & said “Rinku… tu toh badbu maar rahi saali…. Jab mili tab kitni fresh thi…. Le paan kha!”

Surprised, I turned & was about say something when he spat a torrent of paan stained spit straight down my throat!
I swallowed involuntarily but before I could retch the shopkeeper joined PC & they both spat red paan stained spit all over my face & breasts!

I burst out crying, my body convulsed with sobs as the red greasy spittle dribbled down my body!

The shopkeeper grabbed my hair & made me stand & as I stood I noticed they were holding my panty & bikini blouse!
They tossed it to me & said “Saaf kar khud ko!”

I tried to clean my stained body as best I could when they suddenly pulled away my panty & the bikini blouse from my hands!
Next thing I knew was PC had shoved my panty inside my cunt & kept shoving it deeper & deeper till it had almost disappeared inside my pussy!

The shopkeeper spread my ravaged bums apart & shoved my bikini blouse into my rectum, his fist going deep inside my asshole as he stuffed my bikini blouse inside my asshole!

Grinning like idiots the 2 men made me pick up my green netted embroidered crop top & my pale green plasticky mini skirt & made me wear it, before letting me go!

Dazed & feeling degraded, dressed in a netted crop top, which was untied, through which my reddened breasts jangled as I stumbled back towards the lamp post where Piddu had dropped me earlier!

To my surprise, Piddu popped up from behind a parked truck & embraced me as he traced his fingers over the lanyard marks around my sore breasts!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Night School! (Part 11)

Piddu spent the the rest of the night fucking my brains out!
I was so exhausted that I passed out in the middle of his mind numbing fucking & regained consciousness when Piddu was getting ready to leave!

That morning’s slot was for my old nemesis Wasu & I waited for that bastard to come screw me again & humiliate me further!

So I waited!
And waited!!!!

And waited some more!
…….
………
…………
Then to my delight I got his message…. ‘down with flu…. Will come to fuck u soon…. L

That morning & afternoon I spent preening & making myself desirable again!
A good long restful slumbering sleep, a nice warm oil rub down followed by a hot soothing shower & hot fresh soup & a proper meal put me into really good spirits by evening!

Ofcourse, the fact that it was Wasu’s missed round which had allowed me much needed rest was well appreciated by me!

But the respite was shortlived as my next ‘user’ turned up early for his ‘time’ with me!

It was Tara, the office boy, who knowing Wasu had bunked earlier, came almost 2 hours early & there wasn’t much I could do about it!

But when he rummaged through my wardrobe & told me what I had to wear & do, I was left flabbergasted! Tara, the moronic office boy had such a fantasy about me!

As usual, I did as he said & he then took me in an autorickshaw to his intended place!

It was a derelict building at the end of an isolated road flanking an open ground & I was afraid the whole building would crumble & collapse as we walked up the rickety staircase!

When Tara left me waiting outside a decrepit door, I had half a mind to run away back to my house but I knew he would drag me back or worse the whole horde would ravage me for breaking the deal!
So I stood there & waited, dressed in a black & grey drab sari, a black blouse with semi transparent full sleeves, beneath was a black embroidered bra & matching panty with stiletto heels! But it was my tightly pulled back hair which was tied in a neat tight bun & my thick black rimmed spectales that completed the look!

Finally, a screeching of a shrill electric bell announced it was time to begin playing out Tara’s fantasy!
…..
…….
………
I stepped through the decrepit door into an equally decrepit classroom to be greeted by a saucy “Namaste teacherji……sssssssss!” by a gaggle of male voices!

I trembled just looking at my ‘students’!
They were uncouth looking full grown men…. Lust crazed adult males! 7 of them including Tara!

My stiletto heels clicked on the dirty old tiles as I walked towards the raised platform at the front of the classroom,I felt the eyes of each & every man, bore into me!

I turned, hesitated for a while & then began speaking hesitantly; “I am M..Miss R..Ri..Rinku! You..your new… night..sc..school….class t..teacher… and .. and today I shall t…teach you bi…biology!” I stammered.

I waited since Tara’s instructions didn’t go beyond that & I couldn’t think of anything further!

That’s when Tara spoke, “Rinku miss, hame kuch difficulty hai… kya hum aapko sawaal puch sakte hai…?”

“Ofcourse… why no…t!” I began only to be interrupted by a first bencher “kya tum mujhe ek chummi dogi…Rinku miss?”

I didn’t even dare look at him, expecting this to be the start of another of my gangbangs!

But to my surprise, another man spoke “Badtameez! Rinku miss se aise baat karta hai!..... Rinku miss isko punish karo! Bench par khada karo!”

His eyes glinted as I nodded & asked the first man to do it!
Gleefully, the culprit stood up on the bench leaving me blushing!

He wasn’t wearing anything below his waist & his stretched out projectile was pointing straight at my face!

“Khada toh kab se hoon!” he guffawed!
Everyone broke out in a laugh! That is, everyone except me!

“Rinku miss, isne galati ki, isko saaja mili! Ab hum aapko sawal puchenge… agar jawab sahi hua toh saaja puchnewale ko milegi…. Agar jawab galat hua toh saaja tujhe milegi…..! Har galat jawab par ek kapda utarna padega! OK?” Tara quipped with a sneer!

I could barely nod as I trembled with fear of impending disaster!

Then the man standing on the bench with his dangling cock said “Rinkuji….biology me isko kya kehte hai?” pointing at his cock!

“P..peni..penis!” I stuttered & they screamed in unison “Galat!!!!!! Isko lauda kehte hai! Utarrrr sari!”

I lowered my eyes in shame as I pulled my pallu off my shoulder & slipped it down my arm!
“SSSSss…..ooo..waahhh!” was the lusty response as I untied my sari from around my slim waist & since I had not worn a petticoat, my bare naked legs & my embroidered panties were revealed prompting oohs & aahs from the ever tightening circle of men!

“Ab dusra sawaal…. Ye ‘lauda’ jahan ghusta hai usko kya kehte hai… Rinku miss?” another man asked!

I knew I had to use slang or foul language, so I answered “chut!”

“Arreee….baraber!” he said & popped his prick out & stood on the bench grinning!

Two men with dangling cocks stood barely a few feet away from me while 5 others waited their turn!

“Ab bol.. tere jaise kuttiya ki chut ko kya kehte hai…?”

“Huh?...” I was totally lost for words!

“Madarchod saali…. Bhosada kehte hai, bhosada ….chal blouse utar!”

With tear filled eyes I unhooked my front buttoned blouse & before I could removed it Tara rushed forward, gripped the semi transparent sleeves & ripped my blouse away leaving me clutching at my breasts as I tried to hide them from view!

Now, I was wearing only in my bra, panty, spectacles & high heels!

“ye.. tere…” a man said cupping his hands below his chest & imitating fondling breasts & continued “ye jo tere… bra ke andhar rasile aam hai… unko kya kehte hai….?”

“Boobs ….  No! Wait! Sthan….!” I said & corrected myself!
“Nahii.. ye galat jawaab hai! …. Bable kehte hai inko! Bable..ya…. mamme!!” they responded & then Tara continued “Abe.. ye teacher ko kuch nahi aata…isko sabak sikhana padega…kyun?”

As they all began moving towards me, my nerves gave way & I pleaded “Please…pl..please…. jaane do….please….!” & began moving backwards & stumbled against the blackboard!

“Rinku jaan…. School toh gayi hogi tu… jab kuch aata nahin tab kya karna padta tha….?” I was asked & when I didn’t answer, one of them said “100 baar likho……!” & he told me what to write!

With trembling fingers I wrote the sentences I was told ‘Rinku randi hai’, ‘Mai veshya hoon’ & ‘Mai bikau kuttiya hoon’!
They jeered as I rewrote the same sentences again & again, below the first ones!

I had managed to write each sentence atleast 5 to 6 times when I heard a swish & ‘SATAAAACK’

“AAAAhhhhh…oowwww!” I screamed in agony as the thin cane stick was whipped across my naked thighs!

“Rinku miss…. Teacher hamesha sabse upar apna naam likheti hai! Address aur phone number bhi likh!” I was ordered!

Obediently, I reached high up & began writing as commanded!
‘SATAAAACK’….. ‘SATAAAACK’….. “OWwwww…ufffff…aaahhhhh!”

I was caned on my armpits! Excruciating pain raced through my body as both my smooth hairless armpits were mercilessly thrashed a number of times before I could lower my hands!

“You bastards…. Stop it!” I squealed only to have them cane me on my bums!

“Saali chinal…. Panty utaar!” & still facing the blackboard, I pulled down my panty exposing my rounded rump to the men & then vented scream after scream as the cane whipped across my naked bums & thighs in quick succession!

Instinctively, I clasped my thighs together but the tip of the cane was inserted in between my thighs & I was forced to spread my legs apart!

The instant I did that, my inner thighs were flogged with the cane!

“AAAAIIIieeeeeeeeee…aaaahhhhoooooowwwww!” screaming in agony I collapsed onto my knees only to squeal as my calves, ankles & then my bare back was thrashed ruthlessly!

I leaned against the blackboard quaking with pain when one of them said “Rinku…. Bra utaar… nangi ho ja… !”

Racked with pain, I could barely manage to reach back & unhooked my bra after struggling with the hook for a few seconds!
That delay was enough for another round of whipping & this time I got some whacks on my knuckles too!

Sobbing & squealing at the same time, I squirmed against the blackboard when a pair of hands slipped around my boobs & crushed my breasts!

Coarse lips nuzzled my neck & shoulder as I was brought up to my feet & turned around to face the famished horde!

Tara stood in the middle, the cane in his hand. He tapped the end of the cane on my cleavage & said “Rand … tujhe bra utaarne ko bola tha na… saali haramzadi!”

“Wait! Rukh jao! Utaarti hoon…….AAAAHHHHOOOWWWW!” I began to slip the straps off my shoulders & just as the bra cups slipped off my nipples, Tara rained sharp whacks on my bouncing mounds of flesh!

He smacked me on my flat stomach making me writhe & wriggle as I saw dark welts form all over my boobs!
It was so painful that I had to turn my back towards them!

As soon as I turned & faced the blackboard, the cane twitched between my thighs forcing me to spread them apart!
The cane tapped upwards against my twat forcing me to raise myself on to my tiptoes!

Tears were cascading down my cheeks as the throbbing pain spread through out my naked body!
“AAhhhhmmmmmm..ooohh   fucccckkkkkk…NNnnnnooooo!” I gasped as suddenly the tip of the cane found its way into my tight asshole!
The cane was thin  but it was long & it was shoved deeper & deeper into my rectum!
My knees buckled & sweat poured out of every pore as the intensity of the ache worsened as the cane went deeper into my anus!

“OWWWW…aahh..ooo!” a painfilled scream merged into a gasp of tortured relief as the cane was extracted out of anus with equal abruptness!
“Rinku miss… please turn!” one of them crooned in a low teasing voice & once again the obedient teacher complied with the command!

“Saaja kafi ho gayi.. dekhte hai tune kitna sikha?” Tara said & another continued “Rinku miss…. Ab har alphabet se shuru honewala sex related word bata…. Agar nahi aya toh next alphabet wali cheez hum tere saath karenge! Chal shuru ho ja!”

“A for….?” they chorused & waited!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Night School! (Part 12)

I stared at them for a second uncomprehendingly but the swish of the cane & a light smack on one of my nipples forced me to recite!

I began “A for anus!”……. “B for breast”……. “C for Cunt”…… “D for dick”…….E for… E fo..for?” & stammered & stuttered & stopped!

As I stopped, the men prompted gleefully “F for…..?”……
“F for Fuck!” I babbled involuntarily & froze as with a gleeful yell the bastards launched at my trembling naked body!

“Ohh..noo..aahh!... glluuggg..ugggh!!!” I spluttered & then gagged as one of the ravenous bunch shoved all of his fingers straight into my mouth!
My eyes almost bulged out as he choked me & he only released me when I was on the verge of a seizure!  

“Gllugggg..uugh..aahh.ooh…ss!” I moaned as I desperately tried to suck in much needed air!
Thick strands of my phlegm, from deep within my throat were smeared around his fingers & he rubbed my own spit all over my face & my specs!

The others followed his example & repeatedly shoved their bunched up fingers into my mouth, withdrew when I had almost choked & then wiped the spit all over my body!

One rubbed it on my shoulders, while another smeared it over my naked breasts, another rubbed his spit coated palm over my flat tummy & fingered my deep round navel, while the others rubbed my own spit on my cunt & bums!
They rubbed my  spit onto the bruises & welts on my body, as if it was some medicinal salve!

I writhed & squirmed as my boobs were groped & every inch of my naked body was rubbed, pinched & squeezed with disdain!

Then, one of them said “Rinku miss, ab toh mujhe ek chummi de do!” & grabbed my tightly tied hair bun & planted his foul smelling mouth over my soft trembling lips!

As hands groped me all over & teeth bit into my nipples, my mouth was probed by his slimy snaking tongue!
He probed the inside of my mouth, his tongue lapping against the inside of my cheeks, sliding over & pushing my own tongue out of the way! I felt his tongue rub over my teeth & then felt it curl up & lick my palette leaving a filthy drip of his spit in my mouth!

“Ahhhh….oohhh!” I gasped as he withdrew his slimy tongue & then lapped against my lips!
His lips chewed on my soft lips making me moan in pain!

He had barely finished smooching me when he was pushed aside & another man latched onto my mouth & then another and then another!
The same was happening to  my boobs, my bums & my cunt!
Man after man was molesting me to the fullest!
Kissing, nibbling, biting, slapping me all over making me writhe & struggle!

Then suddenly, I was lifted & plonked on the table!
“Rinku miss…. Chal murga ban!” Tara ordered!
The others laughed & one of them said “murga ke murgi….?” & he lashed out at my tits viciously!

Gasping in agony I balanced myself on the table & squatted! I passed my arms from between my knees & held my earlobes in the between my fingers!

I was sobbing as once again my bums were whipped as I was ordered to keep turning around in the ‘murga’ position!

I was perched precariously on the table, my heels adding to my discomfort as they spat on my asshole & slapped my engorged pussy lips!

“Rinku randi miss….!” Tara crooned “apni gaand me ungli ghusa…..!” & as I tried to obey he continued “dono haathon ki sabhi ungliyan apni gaand me ghusa…behenchod saali!”

Still squatting on the table, I tried to do as he said & as my fingers parted my asshole & began sliding inside my anus, I was slapped across my face making me toppled from the table!

“AAAhh….stopppp…naa..hellpppp!”…. ‘TThhuuddd!’ I crashed to the floor & laying whimpering as my body ached all over!

Tara grabbed me by my hair & pulled me towards him!
He propped himself against the black board & them pulled me onto him with my back grinding on his torso!
Two of his pals arranged a couple of chairs besides me & lifted one leg each & placed it on the chair!
I was spread out, ready for the fuck fest!

“OWWWWWw…!!” I screamed as Tara bit me on my shoulder & twisted my hands behind my back & then shoved his cock deep into my asshole!

I expected my pussy to be crammed by the others but I was in for a surprise!
Tara himself reached forward & shoved his bunched up fingers into my twat!
“AAAAhhhhhhh…ohhhhh!” I moaned in spite of the shame as he fingered my cunt rapidly!

Within a minute or so I began bucking up & down on his cock as his fingers pumped me hard & fast!
Tara screwed my ass & as he began to tire, another man replaced him behind me! At the same time, yet another man began fingering my pussy mercilessly!

By the time the second ass fucker had finished, my cunt was gushing in a raging torrent!
“OOHhhh… yeesssss…….FUCCCKkkk meee…pleeeeease….. UUMMmmm..aaHHhh…AAHhhhhhh!MMM!!!” I moaned as I reached climax & lusted for more!

Each man took his turn in my asshole & at all times there was a fist fucking my cunt at maximum speed!
My shame had given way to unbridled passion as I bucked on each cock & begged for a fuck in my pussy!

Finally after all had banged my asshole atleast once, I was shoved off the chair!
I fell to the floor but instantaneously my hand moved to my cunt & I continued in the same the way as the men had!
I balled my fist & shoved it into my raging pussy!
“OOOOHhhhh….FUCKKKKK MEEE…you bastards! FUCK ME!..... mere bhosade me lauda ghusao….. apni iss kuttiya Rinku miss ki chut phad do…. Haramzadon!”

I lay flaying my cunt with one hand while the other pinched my nipples & my boobs!
I was squirting irrepressibly as orgasm after orgasm exploded within me!

“Saali chinal …. Rinku miss…. Ab painting class ka waqt hua hai!” one of the men chirped & I looked at him in disbelief!

Here was a stark naked sexy girl, in the throes of a series of mind blowing orgasms, shamelessly begging for a fuck & these bastards wanted to do some painting!

“Madarchod saale… meri chut me apna paint daal …. !” I gasped & spread out my legs seductively!

Then, as two arms grabbed me by my armpits & lifted me onto my feet, I noticed a coarse white cloth spread out on the other side of the table!

Stumbling, I let them guide me towards the sheet, not knowing what was planned!

“Rinku miss, baal baandh lo, dhang se!” Tara commanded & I obeyed & tucked in my disheveled hair & retied my bun tightly!

As I neared the white sheet of cloth, one of them pulled out a big tube of red colour & squeezed it onto my breast! Another applied yellow on my other tit!

As the thick colour dribbled off my nipples, I was pushed face down towards the sheet & before I could realize, my deepest desire was fulfilled!

A cock was rammed hard inside my insatiably hungry vagina!
I was held nack from falling onto the sheet as my fucker held my by my shoulders, ensuring only my nipples touched the white sheet intermittently!

I saw streaks of red & yellow paint draw random patterns across the white sheet as I was pushed & pulled back & forth as he fucked me deeply!

“OHHhh yessssss……more…more…harder….Yesss…YESSS ..  YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!” I moaned in sheer ecstasy as the man emptied his hot white magma inside my distended orifice!

I was yanked backwards as another man smeared blue on my boobs & then fucked me in my pussy!
I was in in the seventh heaven of delight as man after man pasted a different colour on my body & then fucked my brains out!

Oh, the sheer pleasure of it! By now, they were groping my tits with their colour coated hands, slapping my bums leaving colourful palm prints!

My naked body was a kaleidoscope of vibrant colours as I soaked in their sperm!

When each had bred me, I knelt on the colourfilled canvas & offered them my tits!

Now my fingers were busy I my cunt as some of them tit fucked me while the others fucked my mouth!
Their cocks were coated in a medley of colours as was my naked vivacious body!
Some of them were able to cum again & was able to satisfy my craving for swallowing fresh warm cum & then added the sticky white to the assortment of bright colours already painted on my body!

Then after a lot of kissing & smooching & a few more fucks in both ass & pussy along with some blowjobs, one by one the men began to tire & fizzle out!

Then, with a heartfelt “Thaaaank youuu Rinku miss!” most of them trooped out, fagged out but completely satisfied!

I was left spread out on the multicoloured cloth, still rubbing my cunt & squeezing on my tits, watching as everyone except Tara & another man remained!

“Abe saali tharki kuttiya … sutta maregi?” the other man asked!
I got into a doggy pose & crawled towards them for a sip of the foul country liquor & a swig on the cheap filterless cigarette they were sharing!
…..
…..
It was late when Tara wrapped me in the colourful sheet & dropped me home!

I insisted he spend the rest of the night with me & we collapsed in the bathroom!

We spent the night giving each other a nice hot oil massage & then ended with another rollicking round of shameless, unbridled love making right there in the bathroom!
….
….
Finally, when Tara was leaving in the morning, he said “Rinku miss… agli class kab logi…?”

“Class nahin pagle… agli baar puri school ko lungi… class se mera kya hoga?” I said as he kissed me on my lips & left leaving me to slurp & swallow on a glob of his spit he had left in my mouth!
Like Reply
Quote: this is getting even better
rinku, this is getting even better and hotter. the session with tara was fantastic. the touch of being caned on yr armpits was super sexy and hot. instant hardon. continue that more. loved being used by a lot of men and used to with your consent too. thats very erotic. will the next guy not want to use 100 clothpins on you and pull them off like a zipper.. before doing that all the men melt wax near the base of each clothpin using 10 - 12 think candles... i have a feeling that one of them likes to abuse much of your smooth and stretched armpits and load a lot of wax on them which u will need to explian and describe in detail.. will something like that be happening?

Love
Master R
continue bro
posted upto page 4
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Call Girl! (Part 13)

Tara had reawakened the slut within me the earlier night & after a 2 hour break, I was waiting eagerly for my next user!

I was scheduled to satiate Mony’s desires in that morning’s session & in a tiny show of rebellion, I decided to wear what I wanted & not wait for Mony to dictate terms!

I tied my silky brown hair in a loose bun, wore a red & blue plaid shirt with mustard skin tight jeans paired with tan suede slip ons! Underneath, I had worn a push up bra & sexy thong panties!

When I opened the door for Mony, his flabbergasted reaction made me blush like a teenage girl would have, on being admired by her beau!

His mouth remained open & his eyeballs almost bulged out of their sockets as he shuffled inside without blinking or taking his eyes off me!

As soon as the door closed he swooped me into his arms & kissed me on my lips & said “Fuck Rinku bhabhi… you are looking awesome… Mohit is sooo lucky…..!” he mumbled.

“Mohit…? Mony… I am yours for today…. That makes YOU the lucky one…darling!” I responded & gently caressed his lips with mine!

“Mmm…MMmuuaahhh!” we kissed intensely & as we broke liplock gasping for breath, Mony was grinning villainously!

“What?” I asked & he dragged me to our bedroom & made me touch up my makeup & then wear a deep red lipcolour!

While I groomed myself, he gave me instructions about what he had in mind leaving me a bit puzzled!

An hour later I was in the newest, plushest & the presently preferred coffee shop in town!
It was just around office time & the place was filled with people either rushing to work with their hot cuppa coffee or others who had scheduled a meeting right their in the comfortable coffee shop!

I made heads turn as I entered & took up a seat at a table almost in the centre of the hall!
Almost every male I glanced at was shamelessly ogling at me!
Some glanced at my sexy legs to which my mustard jeans clung while others ogled at my exposed cleavage, which was visible as I had left my top shirt button undone with my pushup bra doing the rest!

I sat nursing my coffee & twiddling with my mobile phone waiting for Mony, although I had no idea what he would be upto in this crowded place!

“Rinku!” … “Hi… are you Rinku?” a familiar voice made me turn around!
To my surprise, Mony was asking another girl who was sitting alone!

Receiving a negative response, he approached another lady with the same question!
After another futile attempt he finally approached me & asked “Excuse me… are you Ms. Rinku?”

I smiled & said “Yes, I am Rinku!”
“Ah…finally… I thought Ronnie had ditched me at the last minute!” Mony said!
“R..Ronnie…?” I stammered unable to understand but Mony brushed awaymy question & sat down next to me!

Then he leaned forward & whispered “Rinku darling, go find a place to fuck!” & nodded towards the washroom!

Still unsure what he was up to walked over to check the washrooms!
Luckily, there were unisex washrooms & I found one vacant!
I stepped out again & nodded to Mony who bounded over, grinning!

Maybe since the coffee lounge was brand new & also very upmarket, the washroom was much cleaner than expected although it was relatively compact!

I too was giggling as we crammed into the tiny cubicle!
Barely had Mony slammed the door shut & locked it that his hands clutched my tits & squeezed as if trying to extract juice from my loaded melons!

“Owww! Easy stud!” I yelped as the bruises Tara & his classmates had given me were still aching!
Mony grabbed me by my neck, turned me around & kissed me as his hands groped over on to my bums!

“Mmmmhhh…muaahh…uuummmmm!” we were kissing each other sloppily, leaving slimy trails of spit on the other’s face! Our tongues lapped against each other & probed the other’s mouth!
We began hungrily grasping & groping at each other’s bodies!
Mony almost ripped apart my shirt & I scrambled to stop him from ripping my buttons out!
Even as I undid my shirt buttons & exposed my creamy cleavage further, Mony buried his face in between my upturned fleshy mounds!

“Aaahhhh…uummmm!” I moaned as he clutched both my breasts & munched on them through my bra leaving it soggy with his saliva!

Soon, we had stripped each other naked & while he flung my clothes to the floor, I had to neatly hang his clothes on the door handle!

He forced me to place one of my legs on the potty & then without wasting any more time plunged his throbbing penis straight up my cunt!

“OOOHHhh…yesss…….sssss…aahhhhh!” I moaned like a true bitch as he pummelled my twat while standing behind me!
His hands violated my boobs mercilessly & he twisted my head around & smooched me on my quivering lips!

Twice he neared ejaculation & stopped pounding my cunt, waiting till his passion ebbed & then he began fucking his bitch bhabhi with renewed vigor!

Finally, with his teeth clamped on my lower lip, his finger nails digging deep around my nipples, he began thrusting deeper & deeper into my famished cunt!

“FUCK ME MONY….FUCK Me harder!!!! OOHHHhh…..YessSSSSS……AAHHHHHhhhhhhAAAA!” I beesched as my body quivered with an impending orgasm!

Mony too quaked & shook, as he too neared the end of his tether & then with one vicious thrust he shoved his manhood deep inside my vagina & held it there!

“AAA…uuuummmhhh!”…” OOhhh yes…Rinku ..you fucking bitch…aaahhh!” we moaned in unison as our juices erupted at the same time!
My cunt juices squelched around his shaft while I felt the all too familiar warmness spread deep within me!

He pulled out & turned me around, grabbed my thighs, lifted me up & banged my back against the wall & shoved his cock inside my pussy again!
His eyes stared into mine & his fingers dug into my bums as he fucked me hard & fast!
My twat was going crazy as I squirted & sprayed as I orgasmed repeatedly, still holding his stare!

Finally, as my body gave up with sheer fatigue & I blinked & my head lolled forward on his shoulder!
“Ohh.. Mony…that was one of the best fucks I have had….darling!” I mumbled as he banged hard into me a few more times & then let me slide down to the floor!

I sat on the floor, watching as he quickly dressed & kicked my clothes towards me!
“Rinku bitch, get your ass back outside & wait!” he ordered to my bewilderment!

Dutifully, I wore my clothes, tucked in my disheveled hair & then hobbled out to our table!

After a few minutes Mony ambled out & approached me!
Still standing he flung a wad of notes onto the table & said “Rinku…. That was really good! I really liked it! Here… this is your tip!” he flung a few more notes in front of me!
As he had already instructed, I began counting the wad of notes he had given, ignoring the derisive but lustful looks the people at the other tables were giving me & mumbled “Thanks… glad to be of service!”

Mony grinned & walked away but turned back after a few steps & returned!
“Rinku… next time do I really need to go via your pimp Ronnie… I mean your agent Ronnie….! Why don’t you give me your number… I will call you directly! What say?... OK? … great… whats your mobile number?”

There was a scramble at the adjoining tables as almost every man within earshot either took out their mobile phones or picked out a paper & pen to jot down my number!

Shamelessly, I waited for a while, as if thinking & then said “OK.. my number is **********!”

On his part, Mony typed the number & for the benefit of the others, loudly repeated it twice till I exasperatedly said “Yes that’s right! Call me directly on this number and if I don’t pick up please leave a message! I will call back…don’t worry!”

“Great! Bye! Will call you next week!” Mony said & left.

I waited for a few minutes & as I was leaving, my phone started buzzing as I was bombarded with messages asking for my rate & availability!
……
……
Once outside, I took an autorickshaw to the next destination Mony had messaged!
It was another café, a rather simple one compared to the 5 star category coffee shop where he had just fucked me! Except it was much closer to my home as compared to the earlier one!

Here too, Mony did something similar!
He revealed my number & my profession to whoever was listening & then took me to the washroom & fucked my asshole to his cock’s content!

This time he ejaculated inside my asshole & then whispered the next location in my ear making me break into a cold sweat!
It was a pizza place very very close to home!
It was the same place where Mohit & I used to order from & also the place from where these 10 blackmailing bastard friends of my husband had been ordering food from & gorging on it while they banged me at the beginning of this ordeal!

“Mony! Please! Don’t make me do this …. I will get fucked…. I mean … they know where I stay, who my husband is … I will be ruined….please….Mony!” I hissed as we made our way out of the café!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Call Girl! (Part 14)

“Rinku..darling… I am surprised…. 10 of us have been fucking you, using you,  ever since your husband left for his business trip & you still think you are yet to be ruined…. What a fucked up slut you are…you bitch!” Mony retorted disdainfully!

….

….

My next stop was the pizza place near my home & as Mony & I alighted from the taxi, Mony said “Rinku, you were right, its so close to your place… there I can see your apartment from here! Is that your bra drying on the clothes line!” he joked!

The first thing I saw when I entered the place was the signboard outside the washroom; ‘Out of Order’ was scrawled on a piece of cardboard & hung on the washroom door!

The next thing I noticed were the familiar faces of the delivery boys & a icy finger of fear coursed through me!

As soon as I had occupied a chair, Mony bounded in & started his familiar trudge looking for ‘Rinku’!

To my shock, one of the delivery boys pointed towards me & said “Sir, she is Rinku…er.. I mean Ms. Rinku!”

Mony went through with his play acting & advertising my number & my availability as a call girl!

“Mony!” I whispered & continued “The washroom here is out of order! Let’s go home… you can do whatev…er…!”

“Fuck off, BITCH!... your pimp said you will arrange for a place to fuck! I don’t care, I have paid you! Get off your sexy ass & arrange it…bitch!” Mony responded in a loud voice & a gleam in his eyes!

I must have reddened in shame, but I got up & sidled towards the washroom only to be stopped by the counter boy who had been watching us all along!

“Madamji…. Washroom out of order hai …. Pani nahi hai!” He grinned & scratched his crotch!

“OK sweetheart! No problem! Wash kisse karna hai… sirf room chahiye!” I smiled & winked lasciviously at him, leaving him gaping!

“Mr. Mony… please come fast! I don’t have all day… I have to meet another client in 1 hour!” I called out to Mony!

Grinning like a kid in a chocolate factory, Mony ambled towards me as I opened the door & entered a filthy stinking toilet!

I stood staring at Mony as he unzipped his jeans & pulled down his underwear!

He undid my shirt buttons & pulled down my bracups exposing my breasts!

He pushed down on my shoulders making me squat & as I attained the posture, an image  of me squatting in front of Tara & his classmates flashed in front of me making me wet instantly!

With a contented smile I grabbed Mony’s dangling prick & shoved it in my mouth!

He leaned back against the wall & kneed my tits as I sucked his cock & wrapped my tongue all around it!

“Yeah…. Rinku…oohhhh…..yeessss… suck my balls…you bitch!” Mony groaned & then glanced at the door as someone rattled the door from outside!

Then, to my horror, Mony undid the latch with one hand while he grabbed the back of my head with the other & began fucking my mouth!

My eyes widened in terror & shock as the door was flung open & the counter boy stood staring at me!

“Uhhhgg…glluggg…ummm..Oooohh….gluggg!” I gasped & gurgled as Mony shoved his by now ramrod erect cock deep into my throat!

He reached down & clutched my tits as the counter boy watched in entranced!

Helpless, I was forced to give a Mony a blowjob while the counter boy watched as if watching live porn!

It was only when Mony ejaculated inside my mouth & then squirted the residual cum on my face did the watcher retreat & close the door!

Mony didn’t need to force me to swallow my favorite foodstuff & I obliged by wiping the dregs off my face & then licking by glistening slimy fingers clean!

Shamelessly, I went back & sat at the table while Mony paid me with the same wad of money he had thrown at me the previous 2 times! He also repeated his advertisement of my mobile number & then left with a wink!

I too hurried out as messages pounded into my phone just as Mony had pounded my pussy & asshole earlier!

Just as I stepped out a voice called out “Hi madamji!”… I knew better than to turn & look & I rushed away only to halt when the same voice continued “Ms. Rinku Mohit ****…..Flat no. ***, ***** apartment…..!”

I looked around to see the delivery boy (DB) & the counter boy (CB) standing together!

I looked at them with fearfully & CB said “Ja ghar ja…. Aaj pizza party karte hai…….Tere aashiq ko bol hum pizza le kar aa rahe hai!”

…..

…..

It had been barely 20 minutes since I returned home after Mony had fed me his sperm in the filthy toilet & in those 20 minutes Mony had prepared me for the next round & was waiting with barely concealed excitement!

He jumped in glee as the doorbell sounded & as the door opened a familiar but dreaded voice sounded; “Ms. Rinku… matlab Rinku …b..bhabhi nahin hai? Pizza, pasta etc ka order diya tha!”

“Haan..haan aajao… andhar rakho… special table ready hai!” Mony answered & pointed to the floor!

The two men, the counter boy (CB) & the delivery boy (DB) carried the boxes inside & then froze as they looked at the floor & the so called special table!

I lay on the floor, spread eagled naked!

My wrists & ankles were spread out as wide as possible & had been tied to various pieces of furniture with 4 of my own dupattas which Mony had taken from my wardrobe!

“Aao khana khate hai!” Mony announced & all 3 of them sat surrounding my naked body!

Both CB & DB immediately began groping my tits & rubbing their hands all over my bare skin making me writh & wriggle helplessly!

“Nahi…nooo…please…no Mony….you can’t do this….!” I began protesting as they began unpacking the boxes!

“Nahiiii….NNAAAAAAAA.AAAHHhhOOWWWWW!” my protests turned into painfilled yelps as CB & DB expertly flicked hot slices of pizza on my boobs & stomach!

As the hot base scalded & scorched through my unblemished skin, I arched up in pain & tried to thrash about but was prevented by the tightly tied dupattas!

Mercifully, after a few minutes, Mony smeared cold ketchup on my tits & then replaced the still hot pizza slices on my boobs & tummy!

Pasta packets were emptied around my throat & on my smooth hairless armpits!

I was moaning & groaning as the heat seared my soft skin!

Tears were cascading from my eyes as the 3 men took up plastic forks & knifes & began toying with the food smeared all over my body!

They poked & prodded my nipples, scratched my flat tummy & licked the pasta off my armpits!

My moans were increasing in volume & I shrieked in agony as CB shoved an unopened soft drink bottle up my asshole!

Fortunately he shoved it narrow end first & not he other way around! Even then the abruptness of the act made me vent an anguished scream!

The men ate off my body unconcernedly as I writhed in pain!

“Please.. stop it… Mony….!” I pleaded & after a while it seemed to irritate the men!

Suddenly, Mony yanked the bottle from my asshole & shoved it straight into my open mouth!

All three laughed enjoying the spectale of a naked girl with a cola bottle protruding from her mouth, while her body was covered with food which the men were eating vulgarly!

Then, DB emptied small containers of cold slimy cheese dip all over my crotch & let it flow into my cunt & then trickle onto my anal orifice!

To my surprise, the hot food, the cold slimy sauce, the cold bottle sticking out of my mouth like an engorged penis & the pricking & prodding of the mens cutlery was soon driving me towards an unexpected pleasure!

My nipples began to become erect & poked through the layer of ketchup while my pussy bubbled & the juices mixed with the cheese sauce making it that much more fluid!

Finally, when they had their fill & when my boobs, tummy & pussy appeared to mirror a dining table full of leftovers, did the men turn their attention to sex!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Call Girl! (Part 15

Mony picked up a half eaten leftover piece of bread & each man spat on it while CB removed the cola bottle from my mouth!

They dipped the bread in the cold cheese sauce dripping off my cunt, rubbed it in my gaping anus & then fed it to me!

As I chewed on the dry bread, CB & DB spat in mouth making me cry out in revulsion!

Then both of them, latched onto one of my boobs each & began eating off it! They licked the leftovers like dogs eating from a garbage dump!

My body had already been nicked & scratched by their forks & knives & now they used their teeth & tongue to violate my breasts!

Finally, when deep red blood from my nipples began to mix with the bright red tomate ketchup did the two relent!

But only for a while!

They kissed me as if they had never felt a girl’s lips on their own! They chewed on my soft lips as if it were a bit of pasta!

Then as the last vestige of dignity was stripped off me, DB mounted me & shoved his cock inside my cunt!

It slid through easily taking some of the cheese sauce as he thrust back & forth inside my cunt!

He stroked my hair as he kissed me hard as he fucked me even harder!

“Rinkooooo! Tere baal bahut sexy hai re….. maine bahut baar inn baalon ko soch ke muth mari hai! Aaj mai inn paar…..!” DB began warbling only to be interrupted by CB!

“Abe bhosdike…rukh ja madarchod! Pehle mujhe chod lene de chamiya ko! Phir iske baalon ke saath masti kar!” CB said & literally yanked DB off my body!

I shrieked as DB’s penis too was yanked out roughly from my pussy!

The next second, CB had laid on top of me & shoved his cock inside my twat!

CB ravaged me for a long time, refusing to cum, slowing his pace when he neared climax & then banging me hard as he regained control over his passion!

All through, the ketchup & other foodstuff squelched between our bodies, pieces of bread were ground between my boobs & his hairy chest as he thrust in & out of me!

Finally he shuddered, shook then stiffened & let out a guttural yell & drained his slimy hot magma inside my already fucked up pussy!

“Saali randi Rinku bhabhi…. Sexy hai tu..ekdum takatak…. Saali randi…..oohhh Rinkuuuu..ssss!” he kept mumbling & thrusting till every last drop of his sperm had been deposited deep inside my vagina!

He was so tired that he actually slid off my my slimy body & lay beside me breathing deeply!

Meanwhile, DB grabbed my hair & then began licking my hair from the top of my head till the end! He licked till every strand of hair was coated with his spit!

Then he wrapped my slick wet hair around his cock & made me suck it!

Laughing, he emptied salt & other sachets of light spices over my hair & made me lick it along with his cock!

He kept stroking my hair as he face fucked me with disdain!

Then as he neared climax, he unwrapped his cock from my hair & slapped his cock on my face!

DB stuffed my hair into my mouth & began kissing me, his tongue pushing my own hair deeper into my mouth while he mounted me & shoved his manhood into my pussy!

He held my head steady with both his hands as he fucked me harder & harder; all the while sucking & licking my hair which was pushed into my own mouth!

Suddenly, he ejaculated inside my twat & then yanked it out & rushed to my mouth to defile me further!

He poked around in my mouth creating a trough in my hair inside my mouth & then shot his remaning cum onto my hair & into my mouth!

“OHHh….darling Rinkuuuu! Kya sexy baal hai tere…janeman….maja aa gaya…chut mariki…saali kuttiya!” he chirped as I was forced to eat his cum through my own hair!

All three men took a bath turn by turn. While one was bathing, the others kept toying with my naked body! Spraying me with cola or trying to fuck me again till their balls started paining!

The bastards left after untying just one of my wrists leaving my body & the floor of the room smeared with their leftovers!
The defilement was not just outwardly as all three had injected their vile seed within me also!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Attacked!(Part 16)

“Bastard!” I muttered as my archenemy wrapped his arms around my bare waist & sniffed my freshly washed hair!

“Haan jaaneman… don’t worry! We will fulfill that wish of yours! One of us will surely impregnate you with a bastard!”  Wasu smirked as his hands roamed lightly over my breasts!

Barely a couple of hours had passed since Mony, CB & DB had defiled me when Wasu had returned to ravage me further!

“Chal..lets not waste time!” he said & half dragged half pulled me along with him!

“Make sure you have enough money, Rinku bhabhi!” he chuckled as he pushed me into a taxi!

During the long drive I dozed & surprisingly Wasu didn’t molest me!

On getting down from the cab, I realized we had come to the sea side promenade which had been piled with massive four pronged concrete tetrapods to break the surging waves during the forthcoming monsoon!

We walked a distance till we were away from the crowd & then Wasu made me climb down into the mass of tetrapods!

I was clad in traditional bhabhi attire, sari, blouse, petticoat, bra, panties with my neatly combed hair arranged up front over one boob! Sindoor in my maang & my mangalsutra dangling in between my ample cleavage completed my sexy bhabhi look!

The strong wind was making my pallu fly all over the place revealing my bare midriif & deep cleavage to any watcher but I was more worried about keeping my balance as my heels slithered on the slippery concrete pods!

While the sun’s rays were lessening in their intensity, Wasu & I had reached the lowermost level of the pods!

As we walked along the narrow sandy strip, I heard the familiar noises of copulation emanating from the cavelike nooks & crannies formed by the huge tetrapods!

Wasu was glancing inside every nook eagerly looking for a vacant place to fuck me!

Surprisingly, the setting had turned on the slut inside me as I had never been fucked in a place like this & my passion filled mind ignored the fact that it was Wasu who would be fucking me & I felt my nipples grow taut & strain against my bra!

Wasu was still searching for a cosy nook when a voice called out “Abe o tharki… kya dekhta hai…. ?”

Sitting on a pod way above us were 3 rough looking men!

“Kya be.. kya chahiye?” one of them asked as they bounded down towards us!

As they neared us, Wasu jerked his head towards me & pointed at a dark nook within the pods!

“Ooooo…waahhh!” one of them whistled as he saw me & shamelessly said to his mates “kya item hai yaar!”

“Abe tharki… kaun hai ye… kuch rishta hai ya… ?” he asked as he rubbed the side of his nose making the sign for prostitute!

Wasu grinned & then turned towards me & said “Bol…kya rishta hai hamara!”

The 3 men had by now surrounded us or rather surrounded me & they feasted their eyes on my body!

The man opposite me had his hungry eyes latched onto my face & he stared lustily at my lips for a long time!

Then slowly his eyes moved lower towards my breast & his gaze lingered on my tits as he goaded me “Bol chamiya…rishta hai ya… rate fix kiya hai? Rate hai toh hume bhi interest hai!”

“Huh.. y..ye..yeh mera… I mean… mai iski bhabhi hoon! Yeh mera dewar hai! Mere pati ka dost hai yeh!” I blabbered even as my mind admonished me for spilling out all details!

“Saali besharam kuttiya!” one of them said “Thukai ke liye yehi jagah milti nahi hai kya..ghar pe bistar nahin hai kya…madarchod saali!”

“Ghar pe iska gandu pati jo hoga … chal 1000 nikal…ek ghante ke liye 1000!” the man opposite me said, still staring at my breasts!

“Bhai… ek ghanta kafi hoga iske saath? Tumhe kya lagta hai..kitna time lena chahiye….?” Wasu asked teasingly!

“Mujhe toh 24 ghante bhi kaam padenge…iske saath!” he retorted & spat next to me & continued “10 minutes wait kar… phir 3 number me ja! Chal 1000 nikal!”

“Rinku bhahbi… de do… 1000!” Wasu said to me!

“Rinku…Rinku naam hai iska….! Saali naam bhi kuttiya jaisa hai…dhande ka naam hai kya randi? Asli naam kya hai?” he asked rudely as I paid for my own fucking!

“R..R..Rinku hi mera asli naam hai…..!” I stammered & before anyone else could go on, a man & a woman came out of nook number 3 & rushed away hiding their faces from us!

Wasu grabbed my wrist & pulled me towards the dark cave like place between the huge pods!

We had to bend & almost crawl inside & as I bent down, one of the men savagely pinched & groped my bums!

“Owwww!” I yelped & scampered inside & almost collided with Wasu who had alreadu begun to strip his clothes!

As he stripped, I looked aroud!

In the dim evening light, I could see it was a small place, barely enough room to kneel! The damp sandy floor was littered with garbage in the corners & most of the litter was slime oozing used condoms with their torn packets flung around along with cigarette butts & a few empty beer bottles!

“Rinku bhabhi…sari utarne ke liye invitation dena padega kya…chaal time waste mat kar… saali tune sirf ek ghaante ke liye booking ki hai..yaad hai na!” Wasu grinned & snatched away my pallu & began disrobing me!

He stroked my cheeks as he undid the buttons of my blouse & removed that too!

He grabbed my face & kissed me on my lips mumbling “Oohh…mmmmhhh….Rinkuuu..uummmmmhhh…such a long time since I kissed these soft sexy lips! MMmmhhhh!”

I writhed but didn’t respond!

Just as his hands moved over my bums & began groping them, I loud nasal voice shattered the calm & made us jump in alarm!

“Hai hai… mere chikne…. Dekh chikna chamiya ke bra tak pahunch gaya itne me!”

I turned around to a eunuch (a hijra / chakka) peeping inside our fuckplace!

“Chal re..get lost .. bhag yahan se!” I snapped at him or her, having been used to being hasseled by hijras earlier!

“Saali..angreji jhadti hai…aaja teri angreji ki akad nikalti hoon!” the eunuch said with a smile & grabbed my hair & pulled me backwards!

I scrambled & tried to hold on to Wasu but he stepped back leaving me to fend for myself!

The hijra dragged me half out & then holding me by my ears shoved me between her legs & then dropped his ghaghra around my head!

The dim evening light darkened further as I was pulled within the folds of the hijra’s ghaghra & my nostrils were assaulted by the sweaty fetid stench of her crotch!

With unwavering accuracy she forced my mouth straight into her lower orifice & twisted my ears till I screamed in pain!

Although my scream was smothered in my throat as the hijra shoved my gaping mouth onto her hairy crotch & kept on rubbing it on her damp crotch!

My tongue was forced into her clit like opening but it also seemed to rub against some sort of a tiny proboscis!

Tears of shame flowed down my thighs as I felt a dampness spread around the already sweaty crotch & collect in my mouth!

I gagged & would have puked but the hijra pulled my head back out & clutched my throat & crooned “ek boond bhi bahar giri na toh teri kahir nahin chikni…. Pe le ….. meri jaan!” she said & then licked my tears as the cascaded from my eyes!

At the sight of the horrifying visage, my eyes widened in terror & I gulped her foul juices & grimaced as she erupted in monstrous high pitched laughter!

The first hijra had barely finished assaulting me that another of her band of chakkas replaced the first & this one grabbed the back of my head & shoved it under her short skirt like ghaghra!

This ones thighs seemed strong & more masculine than the earlier eunuch’s but the stench was similarly overpowering & unbearable!

A nasty pull on my hair was enough for me to stick my tongue out & open my mouth wide as the hijra dragged my tongue over her hairy thighs culminating at what seemed like trimmed pubic hair!

She made me lick around her twat & then shoved her crotch forward making my tongue enter into her tight hole!

I was thankful for the pitch darkness which prevented me from being able to see the gross details as my mouth seemed to be covered with thick labia like folds from all sides with the upper one seeming to be stiff like a miniature semi erect penis!

I cried out, unable to bear the anguish, as I was shamed & forced to lick another eunuch’s crotch!

This one was drained a rancid slime into my mouth & then let go off my hair!

I felt the slime dribble out from the corner of my mouth as another hijra replaced the second one!

I was distraught as the third eunuch grabbed me by my hair & did the same thing! Shoved my head below her sari & petticoat & began face fucking me with her tiny proboscis!

“Noo..naah…nahhhiii….madarchodddduummfff!” I mumbled, trying to protest as my tears dried up & my abject shame was replaced by repugnance & hate!

Since this hijra was wearing a sari & petticoat, my head was not entirely covered & from the corner of my eye I saw the 3 thugs who had rented us the nook come & stand next to us.

“Kya cheez hai yaar Rinku bhabhi.. ek lund se dil nahi bhara lagta hai… saali hijron ka bhosada chaat rahi hai… chinal saali!” the leader of the wolfpack said!

I felt a hand grab the back of my head & push my mouth deeper inside the hijra’s crotch!

At the same time, another hand caressed my smooth back & I felt fingers fumble with my bra clasp & the goon’s leader said “Rinku bhabhi ke bable masaalne me maaja aayega!”

To be dragged out from the nook & gangbanged by these bastards was last thing I wanted & I knew fondling my boobs would be the first step towards that!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Attacked!(Part 17)

I had both my hands on the ground as my head was jerked back & forth by the hijras & when one of the thugs began fiddling with my bra, I instinctively lifted my hand to clutch my bra from being ripped from my body!

As soon as I clutched at my bra with one hand, the other thug on the other side tried to pull down my bra strap on the other side!

Involuntarily, I tried to grab at the bra strap & ended losing my balance & let out a muffled cry as my mouth propelled staright & deeper into the hijra’s cunt!

“Wah.. chamiya…. Wah!!! Aur chaat … saali chinal….OOhhhhh!” the hijra gasped as unable to stop myself from boring further inside her by now soggy crotch!

I have no idea whether eunuchs can reach climax or not but this hijra too deposited a slimy ooze onto my slithering tongue & inside my gaping mouth!

Meanwhile, my battle for my bra was lost as the two despicable goons brushed away my futilely clutching hands, unclasped my bra & pulled it down my arms!

As my bra was removed, my tits dangled like ripe fruits but I was unable to fend off the lust crazed sqeezes of the 3 thugs who attacked my tits as if trying to milk them!

Just then, the hijra staggered back like one who had just experienced the best climax of her life!
Disgusted with the slime in my mouth & in agony due to the incessant groping of my tits, I lashed out at the men & shrieked “Bas karo madarchodon…bas karo… mar daaloge kya? Please!!! Stop it!!”

All of it only enticed a cruel laugh from the 3 goons!
Surprisingly, succor came from an unexpected person!
Wasu!!!!

My ankles were grabbed from behind & then my panties too were gripped as I was dragged back inside the nook!
“Abe saalon… ek ghante ka sauda tha… haramzadon… ek ghante baad aana…. Tab tak aish karne do meri jaaneman ke saath!” Wasu hollered from within & the thugs let go of my tits chuckling in mirth!

The second I toppled back inside the dingy nook, I turned on Wasu with a vengeance!
I slapped him…. Once… twice & then simply kneed him in his crotch!

“UUUKkkk! Ohhh fucckk… you  bloodddy bbitchh!” he croaked & collapsed in a heap with both his palms wrapped around his crotch!

“Saali rand… teri ma ki chut.. haramzadi!” Wasu abused me, glaring at me inspite of his agony!

“You bastard! You & your pals have been fucked me left right & centre for the last whole week… banging me, whoring me, humiliating me & hurting me! Now do you understand how much it hurts!”

“R..Ri…Rinku! as if you don’t enjoy all that.. you fucking slut!” he grimaced & then continued “the humiliation, the pain…. Being whored…. Tell me the truth…. Don’t you really crave for such things, you bitch?”

I grabbed him by his hair & yanked his head upwards, slapped him hard & then said “You bastard.. you think you know me so well?” I pulled down my panty & pushed his head into my crotch!

“AAAHhh…ummmmm!” I moaned as his tongue slurped around my pussy lips & I mumbled “Yes you bastard… you know me too well… I have enjoyed every little thing you & your pals have done to me! Yes! I crave humiliation! I love being shamed, being whored & being shared amongst your group! I am a slut! A born fucking slut! … and now stop crying & let me do my slutty thing!” I pushed him on his back & spread out his legs & then kissed the back of his hands which were still clutching his crotch!

I gently pulled away his palms & lowered my dangling tits on to his limp penis & shriveled scrotum!
I pushed my nipples together & gently stroked his cock!

“Sambhal ke… kuttiya!” Wasu warbled as he was caught between pain & pleasure!
“Hmmmm….hhhmmm!” I purred like a cat & began massaging his balls with my bouncy boobs!

“OHhhh fuckkk!” he moaned as my nipples teased his hairy scrotum!

I bent forward to kiss him but he suddenly sprang away, pushing me away!
I looked at him in surprise!

He grabbed a fistful of my hair & pulled me closer to him & then grabbed my wrist & shoved my fingers inside my mouth!

“Saali kuttiya.. hijre ki chut chat kar mujhe kiss karti hai… behen ki lodi… chinal saali! Saaf kar apna ganda muh!” he said & forced me to thrust all my fingers down my throat!
“Gluggg! Gluggggg!....Uhhhhhgggg!!” I gagged & gurgled as thick spit dribbled from the corners of my mouth!

Now it was my turn to be flung onto my back!
Immediately, Wasu parted my legs & began rubbing his semi erect cock on my cunt!

I let a glob of spit trundle down my cheek & then shoved the fingers of both hands into my mouth & finger fucked my mouth!
The effect of my slutty action was promptly seen on his prick as it began to grow into the monster it was!

I rubbed the thick spit all over my face, then dabbed the thick strands on my tits & then applied the last remaining slimy trickles around my cunt!

Wasu was grinning like rabid dog in front of a bitch in heat!
Without wasting anymore time, Wasu slipped his cock into my by now salivating pussy!

“Ohhhh Yessss…you bastard!” I moaned as Wasu slid in & out of my vagina with practiced ease!
“Bol Rinku randi bhabhi… saali kuttiyoon ki rani… chinal saali!!” Wasu responded abusing me & driving me further towards an orgasm!

He placed his palms on my bouncing boobs & massaged them as he pumped his shaft into my twat!

“OOHHH Yes Wasu….yessss…. chod apni nangi Rinku bhabhi ko…. Tere dost ki biwi hoon… par teri rakhail bana de mujhe… fuck me Wasu ….FUCKKKK Meeeee!” I moaned shamelessly, not caring whether the hijras heard me or the goons saw me!

Wasu & I both moved in sync & moaned in unison as we approached climax!

I was on the verge of squirting when there was a commotion outside!
“Bhag behenchod….!” …. “jaldi kar….bhag yahan se!” …. “Abe chodumal… chamiya ko le kar nikal…bhosdike!”

Wasu froze inside me, his cock was pulsating with desire but his mind elsewhere, trying to gauge what the ruckus was all about!

Suddenly, the dim light at the entrance to the nook darkened further & 2 bodies hurtled through & landed near us!
“AAAHhhhOOOww! Be careful!!!” I yelped as Wasu yanked his prick out of my pussy causing me me unbearable pain but my real fear concerned the 3 thugs!

I expected it to be them & my heart missed a beat as I saw a naked dangling cock stumble around as its owner tried to regain his balance!

Wasu too seemed to have regained his composure & he hissed “Saale.. ek ghante ka rokda diya tha na… ! Oh fuck who… who are you?” he questioned & in a tone which indicated admiration rather than anger!

I looked past him & saw another girl trying to hide her nakedness from Wasu!

“Kya ho raha hai…kaun ho tum…?” Wasu began to question but the naked man screeched in panic “Chutiya awaj neeche rakh! security officer ki raid hai…. Gaand baja ke rakh denge… jaldi kar ke chup ja… jaldi!”

With a quickness rising from panic Wasu & I gathered our bunch of clothes & scampered deeper into the nook!
“Idhar….andhar ja!” the stranger hissed in an urgent whisper!

I looked around but couldn’t see a thing but Wasu seemed to have seen it!
He rushed into the pitch black opening & the other man pushed the other naked naked girl after Wasu!
He turned towards me & in spite of the panic, his eyes drank in my naked beauty & he whispered “Chalo… aajao ….security officer ne pakada toh gaand cheel denge!”

He went in & I crawled in behind into cool damp cave like area & only then did I realize how small the space actually was!
Wasu was towards one side while the naked man sat opposite him facing Wasu!
The naked girl went & plonked herself in between her lover’s feet & I did the same with my back towards Wasu & face towards the girl!

Our hiding place was so tiny that the girl & my nipples were separated by mere inches while our legs entwined around each other’s legs!
The men’s legs were wrapped around our legs & our naked skin was rubbing against each other’s skin!

Both the men seemed to be joustling to try to feel the other’s babe & us two girls kept squirming this way & that to try and avoid being felt up by the other’s lover!

But all four of us froze in complete silence as a light was shone into the nook where Wasu & I had been fucking a few minutes earlier!

“Koi nahin dikh raha hai sir!”…… “Andhar ja ke dekh… koi tharki couple hoga toh saalon ki parade lete hai aaj! Item mile toh aaj raat ka intezam ho jayega!” ….. “OK sir!”

We heard thuds & saw wavering beams of light in the outer nook & then saw a security officer constable silhouetted in the torch light as he searched around!

“Koi hai kya…?” ….. “Nahin sir… koi nahin hai…..aur pani bhi andar aane laga hai…. High tide hai lagta hai!”
“Theek hai… aaja…. chalte hai!” & the voices drifted further & further away & finally died out!

We remained frozen for a few more minutes & then the naked girl opposite me hissed “Hey stop it!”
At almost the same time when I gasped & retorted angrily “Stop touching my boobs..you bastard!”

Both men chuckled as they realized that they had been feeling up the other’s mate while us two girls looked at each  other with exasperated expressions!

As we looked at each other, we also appraised each other!
What I saw enamored me! The girl was dusky but with wonderful features which were framed by straight black hair, she had a sexy figure, very slim waist, boobs maybe a size bigger than mine & a butt almost similar to mine!

She too checked me out from top to toe & smiled!
Just then her lover slid his arm all over my thigh & then raised it towards Wasu & said “Hi, I am Sam!”
Not to be outdone, Wasu rubbed the girls boob as he shook Sam’s hand & said “Hi..i am Wasu & this is Rinku!”
“She’s Manjiri… you can call her Manju!” he said introducing the other girl!
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Swapped!(Part 18)

Although both of us girls were squirming as the other’s mate was openly fondling each of us, our eyes were locked on to each other’s eyes & we saw the same passion reflected in the other’s eyes!

As Sam pulverized my thighs, Wasu groped Manju’s boobs while Manju & I simply stared at each other, appreciating the sexy curves of the other’s body, the taut nipples, the quivering lips & the winces & grimaces as the men’s hands groped us shamelessly!

Then Sam voiced the one thought that was resonating through all our minds!

“Wasu… you seem to have taken fancy for my Manju darling & I just cant keep my eyes & hands off your sexy Rinku! Ofcourse the babes don’t seem to mind what we have been doing so far…. So how about going a bit further…. & going the whole way…..?” Sam said & his hands moved up from my thighs & up my naked waist!

“Huh? You mean… swap… these two sluts….?” Wasu stammered unable to control his raging lust for Manju!

“Yes! … uh…OK?” Sam asked elated at the thought of having me in his clutches!

“NO!” Manju & I said together, smiling as we had reached the same conclusion without having spoken a word!

“What?” the men seemed stunned that the two of us had actually refuted their idea!

“You two can do what you want…. But the two of us are going to do something without you guys!” I said & Manju chirped “That’s right…. No cocks! Just us two pussies!”

I saw Sam’s eyes widen & thought his eyeballs would pop out of their sockets as he realized what we sluts were up to & I was sure Wasu too was equally flabbergasted!

“D..d..do. y..y..you m.m..ean…ittt?” the men stammered as their minds ran amok imagining us bitches entwined together!

But instead of an verbal answer they received a visual treat for their eyes as I stroked Manju’s dusky cheek & then traced a finger through her sikly jet black straight hair & tucked in a wisp of her hair which had fallen over her cheek!

The next second Manju & I had locked our lips & were snogging each other exchanging saliva as our tongues lapped inside the other’s mouth hungrily!

“OOHHhhh…Manjuuuuu…uummmmmm!” … “Yessss mmmhhhh Rinkuuuu….sssssss…mmmmhhhh!”

I dug my fingers into Manju’s silky black hair & almost climbed over her as I sucked on her lips!

I felt her palms slide over my naked bums & then I moaned as Manju squeezed my butt!

“OOhhh..OOOwwwww!” … ‘PHATTTTTT!!!!!’ ‘PHHHAAAATTTT!!!!!!’ ….. “OWWWWWW…sssss..Woowww!” I began to moan & then yelped & then drifted into another lust filled moan as Manju slapped my bums with both hands!

She slapped my bums repeatedly making me moan and by then even the men were gasping in delight!

All through I was munching on her luscious lips & probing deep inside her mouth with my tongue & receving an equally ravishing response from her salivating quivering tongue!

I was sure the men were yanking on their pricks as Manju & I rollicked in a wild lesbian romp right in front of their eyes!

Finally Manju & I parted from our liplock, breathless & with heaving boobs, as we took a breather with euphoric smiles on our faces!

I glanced at her wonderfully firm tits which seemed to be a duskier copy of my own almost perfect orbs!

Her dark nipples were erect but no more than my own rigid nipples which seemed to be reaching out in an attempt at touching Manju’s tits!

Without wasting any further time, Manju bent & licked my nipple sending a thrill of electrifying desire coursing through me!

Now we were slobbering over each other’s nipples & groping each other’s boobs!

Our boobs were slick with the other’s spit as we lapped & had a mock battle trying to outdo the other at getting at the other’s breasts!

By then, the men had almost ripped their cocks from their bodies & now they wanted a piece of the action!

I felt Wasu siddle up towards me while Sam crawled closer behind Manju!

While Manju & I were locked in an twisting embrace & our mouths sought the other’s breast & lips while our fingers probed the other’s cunt & rectum, the two men pressed into our bodies from behind!

Wasu pressed his prick against my butt & I felt Manju gasp as Sam rubbed his torso onto her soomth naked back!

I had my mouth buried in Manju’s cleavage when I felt my head being dragged upwards as Sam pulled me by my hair & planted his hungry lips on mine!

Besides me, Manju moaned as Wasu did something similar with her!

The two men forced our bodies apart & then dragged us towards themselves!

Now, Manju & I were back to back with Manju being kissed by Wasu while I was being snogged by Sam!

Our bums bumped as we were driven against each other by the lust crazed men!

I didn’t mind as Sam was a great kisser & Manju’s moans were driving me towards an orgasm in any case!

In that tiny cramped place, our four bodies were crushed against each other with Sam crushing my breasts as he kissed & groped me, while Manju’s back pressed into my back as Wasu molested her mercilessly!

Just the feeling of Manju’s flawless skin rubbing against my own was driving me towards the point of no return when I felt Manju slid downwards & Wasu pushed her on to her back & mounted her without wasting anytime at all!

“OOuuuff!...mMMhhhhh!” Manju moaned as Wasu flopped heavily over her lithe body & shoved his prick into Manju’s pussy!

“AAAAhh….ssss….uummmm….!” …. “OOOhh fucckkkk…Manjuuu….you are sooo tightttt! Ohhh Yesss!!” Manju & Wasu gasped & graoned as Wasu began humping her deep & hard!

Sam & I watched as Wasu settled into a steady rhythm as he pulled & pushed his cock in & out of Manju’s vagina!

By then my patience had worn thin & with a low purr of passion, I pushed Sam on to his back & even as he landed on his back, I had crawled over him & began kissing him!

Sam began groping my dangling tits as I smooched him & probed his mouth with my tongue!

He seemed shocked by my brazenness & was stunned even more when I reached behind & rubbed his prick!

“Ri..Rink…uuuu…y..uo..b..b..bitch!” he groaned as I pointed his ramrod erect cock upwards & then pierced it in to my twat by lowering my butt!

If Sam had thought that was the limit of my shamelessness, then he was grossly mistaken!

As, the very next second I heaved my waist upwards & let his cock slip almost out of my pulsating twat!!

I ensured that his dickhead remained in my cunt & squeezed my thighs ever so slightly so that his prick remained trapped in between my lower lips!

I felt him quiver between my thighs & I banged my butt downwards impaling raging pussy on Sam’s manhood making his groan in ecstasy while I whimpered in a mixture of pain & pleasure!

But I was not satiated!

The instant Sam’s balls slapped against my bums, I yanked my butt upwards & then slammed downwards!

Unable to control my passion, I began bucking up & down like a prancing mare!

“Ohh yessss!!!!…FFFUcckkk meee….harder…you bastard!!!!….FUCK ME…Yessss!!!…oh yesss!….ooooohhhh yessss..!” I grunted & growled as I fucked myself hard & fast on Sam’s untiring cock!

Meanwhile, Sam lay below as if shell shocked at being the passive partner in this fuck fest as I continued banging my own pussy on Sam’s prick!

Oblivious to anything else around me, I went about raising & slamming butt, scorching my pussy & Sam’s cock in the process!

My passion & lust knew no bounds as I threw caution to the winds & got myself fucked to my pussy’s content!

I reached orgasm many times, I slowed only to allow Sam to control his ejaculation & at those times I tightened my thighs preventing him the leeway to relax!

Slut Rinku was in total control & totally out of control too!

“Wasu… fuck your bhabhi …you bastard! Fuck me like the bitch I am!” I purred as I realized that Sam was running out of steam!

Even as Wasu prised himself from Manju’s cunt & approached my backside, I clutched Manju by her hair & dragged her towards me!

I ripped Sam’s cock from my cunt & made Wasu lie down & then straddled him like I had done with Sam earlier!

Wasu didn’t need an invitation & he grasped my slim waist & began fucking my pussy ruthlessly!

I kissed Sam & then licked his nipples, allowing him to catch his breath & then rubbed his hairy balls making sure his cock returned to peak fitness as soon as possible!

As Sam rubbed his shaft trying to get the hardness back, I dragged Manju towards me & snogged her on her lips!

I guided her so that her butt hovered above a bucking Wasu’s frothing mouth!

As I waited impatiently for Sam to regain his erection, I saw a knowing smile on Manju’s face!

“Samy darling! Come.. !” Manju crooned & cupped her boob & pulled on her nipple!

Like a obedient dog, Sam waddled towards Manju with his semi erect cock in his palm!

Manju dipped lower & rubbed her erect nipple on Sam’s dickhead!

She winked at me & I bent forward & rubbed my nipple on the other side of Sam’s dickhead!

Wasu had gripped me by my waist as he fucked my cunt non stop! That left my hands free to enjoy every pore on Manju’s dusky sexy body!

Gently, I kissed Manju & let a thick glob of spit trickle down from between our lips!

The spittle dripped over her chin & then cascaded between cleavage leaving a shiny residue along its path!

Both Manju & I smeared the thick spittle against the outer side of one of our boobs!

Then as Sam moaned enraptured, Manju & I sandwiched his cock between one of our boobs each & rubbed his shaft!

This was a tit fuck of his dreams!

One dark dusky chocolate colured boob & the other a fair creamy boob rubbing on either side of his thick veined cock almost made Sam ejaculate!
But I hissed at him “Don’t you dare cum…… you bastard! My asshole is hungry for your cock! Just fuck my ass!”
Like Reply
Rinku – Badchalan Bhabhi – Swapped!(Part 19)

Reluctantly, Sam pulled his shaft from between our tits & moved towards my backside!
Wasu took a small breather, as if in preparation of his final assault on my pussy, while Sam shoved his well lubricated cock up my anus!
“OOHHHHHhh…fucckkkkkk……ooohhhhhh yesssssssss! Fuck me you bastards!!!!! FUCK ME HARDER…MORE…MORRRRRE!” I cried as both men hammered my pussy & asshole without any further delay or any remorse! Not that I wanted any!

The slut within me thrived & craved such debilitating agony & the humiliation of being used as an object of their sexual perversion!

I bucked as both men fucked me like there was no tomorrow!
I realized the true meaning of the phrase ‘fucked my brains out’ as my cunt & shithole were pounded my 2 thick shafts!

Meanwhile, Manju, on her part had planted her twat on Wasu’s upturned face & was getting her pussy eaten!
The look of utter satisfaction on her face was proof enough that Wasu knew what he was doing with his mouth & tongue & doing it pretty well!

Manju reached out & grasped my bouncing tits & kept kneading my nipples till I squealed!

Finally, unable to hold back any longer, Sam uttered a guttural howl & dumped his full load of sperm deep inside my asshole!

Maybe a minute or so later, Wasu too ran out of steam & ejaculated in my pussy!

Manju was quivering as her pussy was by then foaming & she splattered her cunt juice all over Wasu’s face & moaned in desperation “OOhhh… fuck meee! Please!”

But both men seemed totally fatigued as they lay next  to each other, their chests heaving, flaccid cocks limp on their thighs but with a look of absolute content on their faces!

Exactly opposite were us two bitches! We wanted more, much more & I would have paid the three goons who had tried to molest me earlier, all the money I had, to come back & fuck me like crazy there & then! Also the way Manju was moaning & begging for a fuck I was sure she too would do the same!

Manju was thrashing about moaning, pleading for a fuck & I didn’t want to disappoint her at all!
I grabbed her thighs & prised them apart & before she could react shoved my fingers into her squishy wet cunt!

“OOHHhhhh..uummmmmm…yessss Rinnkuuuu….ooooohhhh!” Manju moaned & just her moan set my pussy frothing!
Her twat too was pulsating around my fist & gave her the time of her life!

Manju rewarded my fisting with multiple climaxes, her juices squirting from around my fist!
By then Sam had managed to get some life into himself & he dragged me towards him & began kissing me!
Besides me, Wasu dragged Manju backwards so that she was in a doggy pose with her butt towards Wasu & her face towards me.
Then as Sam snogged me on my lips, I too knelt in on all fours, exactly like the bitch I was & as Wasu began licking Manju’s pussy, she did the most amazing thing to me!

She groped my bums & slapped my butt cheeks a few times & then reached from below & fingered my pussy!
“OOhhh wow… Manjuuuu darlinggggg…..!” I had barely moaned when Manju parted my bums & probed my gaping asshole with her tongue!

I felt her spit trickle inside my butthole while she licked around the the edge & then fucked my asshole with her tongue!

That made me cum uncontrollably & when my flooded pussy finally calmed down I decided to return the favour!

I licked Manju’s naked back & played with her tits before launcing myself on to her gorgeous bums!
I fingered her slick wet twat before plunging my tongue deep into her anal orifice!

Her gasp & the torrent of cunt juice flowing over my fingers was proof enough that Manju was a much a slut as I was & that she was in the throes of uncontrollable passion!

I continued to lick her asshole & finger her cunt till she collapsed in sheer fatigue!
I too lay down next to her & we both kissed each other gently & licked each other’s cum covered fingers while the two pricks watched us & massaged their aching balls watching us shameless lesbian snuggle against each other!
…..
……
…….
“Oohhh!”…. “What’s wrong…!” all four of us woke up at almost the same time as cold water sloshed around our ankles!
“Fuck! It’s the tide!.... come on lets get out before we get stranded….. here!” Wasu cried out in warning & then stopped as Manju & I began cavorting in the rising water!

“Bloody bitches!” Sam exclaimed but seemed unable to tear his eyes away from two wet sexy naked bodies kissing & rubbing against each other in the water which was by now almost a foot deep!

Without another word both men launched themselves at us & all four of us indulged in the most shameless fuck we had ever been in!
Their hands were crushed & tugging at our tits & butts! Thier lips searched for our lips & nipples & they managed to get their cocks hard enough to shove up our pussies & our butts alternatively!

Finally, with the water rising even more, the two men cummed on Manju & me as we knelt cheek to cheek in boob deep water & jacked off out two lovers!
……
……
We ran out drenched to the bone but satiated to the core!

Just as Wasu hailed a cab, Manju reached out & handed me her visiting card from her purse & said “Rinku, I can’t wait to get together with you again!”

“Neither can I, darling!” I said with a smile & kissed her quickly on her lips leaving the cab driver staring in shock!
Like Reply