Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
kis kis ko lgta hai apke dost apke peeth piche apke maa behano ke naam ki muthi marte
kya  apke dost  bhi  apke maa behan ko sapno me chodte hai aur  haqiqat  me unhe yad karke apna lund masalte hai
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-04-2019, 12:41 AM)rediffswan Wrote: kya  apke dost  bhi  apke maa behan ko sapno me chodte hai aur  haqiqat  me unhe yad karke apna lund masalte hai

Think it's natural feel if they look hot.
I have heard my cousin's talking about my hot sister.
Like Reply
(04-04-2019, 08:22 AM)saj Wrote: Think it's natural feel if they look hot.

what they were talking
Like Reply
(04-04-2019, 08:22 AM)saj Wrote: Think it's natural feel if they look hot.

what they were talking
Like Reply
mere kai dost muje bolte hai ki teri ma aur bahen sexymaal hai
Like Reply
ha bolta hai
Like Reply
(04-04-2019, 12:41 AM)rediffswan Wrote: kya  apke dost  bhi  apke maa behan ko sapno me chodte hai aur  haqiqat  me unhe yad karke apna lund masalte hai

Yes it's normal and I also do on my friend mom and sis
Like Reply
yes many of my friends masturbate on my sister as she is known slut in our area ... one of my known person has even fucked her in lodge.
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
Like Reply
When in 12th I had a  friend Aadil and we both had become close friends. We used to go each other house and study together. His family members were widowed mom (Razia), 2 elder sis (Aisha & Amira) and 1 younger sis(Aziza). Mine Dad (Ramesh), mom (Anju) and 1 younger sis (Aseema). We also both used to intake bhang while returning from college then we used spend afternoon either home. Once we were at our home, he went to fetch water from kitchen and did not return quite a while. So, I went looking for him and saw him standing at the kitchen door, when peeped inside my mom was sitting on kitchen floor with her saree pulled up to almost thighs and ample of cleavage from the lot cut blouse and she was talking to him without seeing as her eyes were on the vegetable she was cutting. I also noticed that mom was not wearing blouse so her milky melons and nipple were visible. I saw bulge in his pants, I immediately realized that he had a hard-on seeing my mom milky boobs and legs, I also instantly had a hard-on. We returned to our room, Aadil was quiet and his hands busy pressing his bulge. Suddenly, he said "If you don't mind can I say something about your mom", I asked him to carry on, He continued "You mom is very good, I mean hot" I smiled and added "and sexy". He smiled and said "Yes very sexy". By that time our bhang was making both of us high, I asked him to carry on. He said "Being hot & sexy she deserves to be loved by kissing and licking her body". I smiled and confessed that I have seen her nude many times and seen my parents fucking sessions. He was shocked and said "You have seen her nude...wow...You are so lucky...so can you tell me the incidents". I told him how first time I saw my mom nude. I went searching for something in parents room and saw mom & dad completely nude saw her boobs and my birthplace clearly, later returned to my room and started stroking my stiffened tool thinking about my sexy nude mom. I asked him if he has seen his mom nude to which he replied not complete nude but her cleavage and boobs sometimes when wearing semi transparent kurta or shape of her ass while she is sleeping. He then confessed that he likes his sisters Amira and Aziza and touched their boobs while they were sleeping. Once even saw Amira nude as accidentally he enter her room when she was cleaning herself with towel. He jerks thinking about them.

I suggested why not to shag together talking about my mom and her assets. He agreed and we both started jerking talking sexy things about my mom. Then onward we started enjoying jerking talking about his mom/sis or my mom.

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
Like Reply
mere dost toh mere samne hi meri maa aur behen ko chodne ki baatein karte hai, woh log meri maa ki gaand ke diwaane hai and jabse mere kuch doston ne meri maa ko chudte dekha woh log meri maa ko randi bulaate hai
Like Reply
i caught 2 of my friend talking dirty about my mom and sis. they talking about how they will fuck my mom and how big is my mom ass. they talk how slutty is my sis and how many men she had fucked.
Like Reply
after some day i again caught them talking about each other mom and masturbating on their mom's panty. i feel erotic and i choose to join them. first i record their video than enter into room and asked them what r they doing. they said nothing just stand hanging their head in shame. i told them not to worry cause i m also like them. then we masturbate together. i take them to my home and we watch my mom's bathing.
[Image: images-13.jpg]
car insurance for salvage cars
[+] 1 user Likes rajsexena99's post
Like Reply
Want to see her panties
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love