Fantasy The Continuing Education of Susan by TMaskedWriter
Story :- The Continuing Education of Susan

Written by TMaskedWriter

Quote:"When I was a kid about half past three,
my daddy said 'Son, come here to me."
Says 'Things may come and things may go,
but this is one thing you ought to know:
T'ain't what you do; it's the way hat'cha you do it.
T'ain't what you do, it's the way hat'cha you do it.
T'ain't what you do, it's the way hat'cha you do it.
That's what gets results."

-Jimmy Lunceford, "T'Ain't What You Do (It's The Way That You Do It)"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The Continuing Education of Susan Ch. 01

Hi. My name's Suzy-Ho. Susan's usually the one who does these things, but since we're getting our pussy eaten right now, she's stepped out for a moment and I'm in charge. She'll be back after we cum. I love cumming, it's my favorite thing in the world.

I guess I should tell you about us, since that's what Susan does in this part. I live in the head of a woman named Susan, along with my friends, Sue and Suzy-Q. They might show up later. Susan used to have a boyfriend named Chad who was really mean and hurt us a lot; not in a fun way either. So she made us in her head to help her get through everything. Sex is my department, and the job's been a lot more fun since we got away from him. Less "I'm gonna do this thing to you" and more "Hey, you wanna try this thing with us?" Things aren't bad anymore, but we're still here in case she needs us.

See, we met a really nice and super-hot couple named Troy & Julie who saved us from him and fuck us WAY better than he did. Troy & Julie can control people's minds. (So can their sexy friend Helen, who I SO need to fuck someday. Don't tell Susan I said that, though; she doesn't like Helen.) They're teaching us to do it too, and I've gotta tell ya, it's totally hot. Our friend Brenda agrees. Or she would, if she weren't mindlessly lapping at our cunt right now. She's been letting us practice on her. All of them say I'm really coming along... coming along... cumming along... Cumming...CUMMING!! MMM! OH FUCK YEAH! GOD YES!! FUUUUUUCK!!

Ah, shit, that was fun. We now rejoin your regularly scheduled Susan, already in progress...

Hi. My name's Susan. I need to have a talk with someone about using the computer.

Choice of words aside, Suzy-Ho's summary of my life to this point was accurate. For the past couple months, Troy and Julie Equals have been teaching me how to Do What They Do. I've learned enough to get why they don't like to outright say that it's "mind control" now. Aside from making it seem cheap, it's more complicated than that.

Even with the two of them having done it since they were children, they've had difficulty explaining it to me, because it's a very personal thing. As I've been studying and practicing the things Troy and Julie have shown me, I'm getting a clearer picture of it. But it's hard to express; like some foreign concept that doesn't have a direct translation into English. Terms like "suggestion," "mesmerism," "Neuro-Linguistic Programming," and "Sparkling Eyes" all come close to it, but not quite. I haven't even got a full grasp of the concept, and it's inside my head. As you've seen, though, it's got some company in there.

And our... well, I can't exactly say "friend," she's THEIR friend, but I can't totally say I hate her anymore, either. I'll just say "Helen" for now. They taught it to Helen shortly after they learned it, and whatever her concept was, it's different from theirs. All three of them have done it to me at one point, and because of something about me that Troy's never really explained, I'm able to think about how it felt afterward. I can tell you that Troy and Julie use a more gentle approach: They tell you something and all ideas about not doing what they say or why you shouldn't just shut down in your mind. Troy's explained that there are varying degrees of it. Even when he demonstrated how he did it to Chad, (I asked him to do it to show me.) it felt forceful, but like someone not looking where they're going; bumping into your mind and knocking your thoughts down. Helen's felt more like someone had deliberately plowed into my mind after getting a really good running start from a couple blocks away.

Wow, that makes it sound like it IS some kind of psychic thing, and that's not right either. I feel like I'm screwing this up badly, so let's just go back to saying "I'm in the early stages of learning to control minds."

I brought Brenda out of the trance state I'd put her in. She came back to reality with the usual look of mingled calm and the kind of disappointment that one might see on the face of a 6-year-old who's been at Chuck E. Cheese's all day and is now being told it's time to go home. I looked at the clock and handed her a bottled water. She'd been at it for an hour.

"So, how'd I do?" She asked.

"Amazing as always, Slave," I said, holding her chin and slowly guiding her up to my face for a kiss. I don't go for the master/slave thing, especially because "Master" and "Mistress" have a different meaning around our house than you might think; but Brenda does, so I indulge her. "What about me?"
Like Reply
Brenda grabbed her glasses from the desk and put them on. Even without them, with her tongue lapping my clit, she still looks like a hot librarian. I mean, she IS a librarian, and she IS hot, but people meeting her for the first time don't even ask what she does for a living, they just assume she's a librarian, and they're correct.

"Fantastic, Susan! I really felt compelled to obey. You're doing great!"

"Thanks," I replied.

"I'm fucking wet, though, if there's anything you'd like to do about that."

"Seems only fair," I said with a smile, getting up and taking her hand, leading her to the bed. We laid down and resumed kissing as my hands explored her body.

"Could...," she breathed as she removed her glasses again and set them on the nightstand. "Could you take me back there, first?"

I nodded and looked her in the eyes as I bent down to kiss my way down to her pussy, punctuating each sentence with another kiss. "Return to that place, Brenda. That place where you don't need to think. Where you can't think. Where all you can do is relax. And listen. And feel. And obey."

Her eyes glazed over and her mouth hung open as I reached her slit and began to return the favor. Brenda's known Troy & Julie longer than I have. Troy first Did What They Do to her when he was in college and she was the school librarian. As luck would have it, she turned out to have a mind control fetish that I might even call more intense than theirs, and the two of them had one long before they were old enough to comfortably call it a fetish.

And therein lies my problem: With her, I always have a willing participant for practicing on; however, the fact that she IS so willing and gets so aroused by being made into a mindless sex slave makes it impossible to get any productive feedback from her. She's always so eager to volunteer that everything I do meets with her approval, and I know I'm not good enough yet to compel her to be completely honest and unbiased about it. Since I'm trying to learn this for myself, asking Troy or Julie to do it for me would feel like paying someone to go to a doctor's appointment in my place.

As I licked Brenda to her first climax, I remembered the first time I'd been with another woman and enjoyed it. (There had been one time before, when Chad forced me to try with a stripper in front of him and his friends for his birthday. It went badly.) The day I met Troy and he brought me home to meet Julie, she'd also been out and brought home Claire, whom I consider the real first other woman I'd ever been with and is now my boss. She owns a small chain of yoga studios and I'm her executive secretary, which means we occasionally slip away to do what Brenda and I were doing just then, but without the mind control fetish part. Claire knows what they can do and what I'm learning, but she's more comfortable with the polyamorous sex than being controlled, and Sharon (Whom you haven't met, but trust me, she's nice; goes to school with Troy.) isn't someone I know all that well. I couldn't ask her either.

"Well, you know what you've got to do, then," Sue said in my head as Brenda began mindlessly bucking under me. I shifted position so that my own pussy was hovering over Brenda's face. Her tongue began to slide up and down my slit with slow, mechanical strokes. "You've got to... ummm, she's good... you've got to do what they did: find someone hot and bring her home too." My response was an affirmative-sounding moan into Brenda's slick crotch. Of the occupants of my skull, Sue is the most practical one.

I agreed with her. Tomorrow at work, I'd find a woman to bring home. I could go looking for a man, however, I subscribe to Julie's philosophy nowadays that other women are a whole lot of fun, but Troy's got all the dick I need. That's why so many of our friends that tend to hang out around the house are woman: Troy doesn't play switch like the rest of us. He said he tried it a couple of times long ago, figured out that he wasn't into it, and hasn't looked back.

Troy, Julie, and yes, even Helen, all have the sort of unshakable confidence that comes from being able to make everyone around them do what they say, and I could feel that confidence filling me as I felt another orgasm begin. They'd both be working tomorrow, (They were having one of their "Just Us" nights that evening, and I give them their space unless they invite me.) but they'd just be a phone call away if anything went wrong. It was time for me to try flying solo on this one. I couldn't wait to go to work tomorrow.

Then, as I began thrashing on Brenda's face, I realized that yeah, I could.

Like Reply
Have I ever mentioned that we live in Federal Way, Washington? I haven't? Sorry, that was rude of me. We live in Federal Way. Inner Claire-ity Yoga's original studio, and still the one that Claire and I consider "the office," is in Tacoma, where I used to live with Chad; very technical definition of "live" that it was.

As I sat at my desk the next morning taking care of some paperwork, I looked up and out the glass wall at the morning class. Morning classes in the middle of the week tended to consist of the serious enthusiasts, as opposed to the people who wandered in with a coupon and never came back after the first session. Twelve of the kind of toned and dedicated bodies that could hold a Camel Pose for more than ten minutes were on the other side of the glass. One of the benefits of working here was being able to sit in on the occasional session, but I was nowhere near their level.

Despite the loveliness before me on display in the studio, I'd decided on the drive in that it would be a bad idea to look for a subject where I work. Apart from potentially upsetting Claire, I was still uncertain how successful I would be and afraid I'd scare off a customer. If I were at Troy or Julie's level, I could have stepped out there and turned the class into an orgy, but that wasn't the kind of business Claire wanted to run, and I couldn't think of a decent way to broach the subject of "Hey, boss, mind if I practice the things I've been learning by seducing a repeat customer" to her anyway.

Claire came out of her office with a stack of papers under her arm and set them on my desk, setting her hands on both corners and leaning over. I snuck a look down her shirt before craning my head upward to meet her eyes. She had a look of exasperation on her face that softened a bit when she noticed I'd been checking her out.

"Rough morning, Boss Lady?" I asked her. I pretended to straighten the little pewter model of the original USS Enterprise that Julie had given me a couple weeks ago and now sat on my desk as an excuse to brush my fingers over the back of her hand on the way. The wall that looked into the studio was one-way glass, which had been convenient when one or both of us had needed some "stress relief" at work before.

"Not yet, Susan," was her response as she reached out and rested her hand on mine. She was the boss, and we do take the occasional "long lunch" together, so she didn't have to be subtle if she didn't want to. "But it will be. It's Tread the Boards Day today." We groaned at the same time at the thought.

"Tread the Boards Day" was Claire's term for one of the more annoying aspects of the business. About 65% of a yoga studio's advertising is word-of-mouth. Another reason I didn't want to choose one of the customers. If it didn't work, "the owner's secretary tried to come on to me" may or may not make for a good Yelp review, depending on the reader. The occasional coupon in The Stranger only accounted for another 10%; the other 25% of our advertising came from flyers on bulletin boards at supermarkets, coffee shops, organic markets; and gyms and spas that didn't offer their own yoga classes. That meant that either I or Claire had to spend at least one day a month driving up and down I-5 and Highway 405 and making all these little stops to ask if we could put up a flyer, then tacking them to the bulletin boards. Then an idea hit me.

"Well, you know, Claire," I said, turning my hand over so it was holding hers and making little circles on the back of her hand with my thumb. "If you covered Tacoma and Lacey and I went north and handled Puyallup and Kent, you could be done in a couple of hours and all that driving could be my problem."

"Mmm-hmm," Claire responded with a knowing smile. "And be ten minutes from home, so no sense coming all the way back here just for the last couple hours of the day, and you might as well knock off early, I suppose." I smiled back.

"It'd also free up a bit of time on our schedules." I stood up from my chair and put my arm around her waist. "We'd have time for a nice, enjoyable lunch before we headed out."

Claire put her arms around me and slid them down to cup my ass. "We could save even more time if we just had a little nibble in my office, Susan. Why don't we continue this discussion in there?"

"You sure are smart, Lady," I said with a little smooch. "Guess that's why you're the boss."
Like Reply
The Continuing Education of Susan Ch. 02

"It doesn't matter what I say,v as long as I sing with inflection,
that makes you feel I'll convey
some inner truth or sad reflection.

But I've said nothing so far,
and I can keep it up for as long as it takes.
And it don't matter who you are.
If I'm doing my job, it's your resolve that breaks."
-Blues Traveler, "Hook"

Hey, hon, how're you doing tonight? I'm Sue. What can I get for ya?

Sorry, that's a reflex from dropping out of school at 16 to begin waitressing and being stuck in the same all-night greasy spoon for twelve years. I know the term for it these days is "service industry," but fuck 'em: It was a shitty highway diner and my ass is hard enough to deflect bullets from getting pinched and slapped by drunks and meth-ed up truckers all those years; I was a fuckin' waitress.

Like Suzy-Ho, I also live in Susan's head. If we want to get all Freud here, you might say I represent her survival instinct. I helped her power through all the shit Chad used to do to us and keep going. Today's not as bad as that, she's just going around trying to put up flyers for the yoga studios, which requires a lot of dealing with getting hit on by creepy assholes, and that's shaking her confidence. (We have to stop at a lot of gyms, and muscle-bound assholes with tiny 'roid dicks who think they can Alpha Male their way into our pants remind her of Chad.) So that's why I'm here.

Well, that and to keep Suzy-Q away from them. You haven't met her, and I hope you don't. She's the "Chad's Whipped Mule" of the gang in here, and she makes my job a lot harder. If I let her take charge, she'd say yes and go along with them and get us gang-banged in an alley just to feel some kind of validation. God, I can't wait to get the hang of this thing Troy & Julie have been teaching us. Not dealing with that shit is just one of the ways it's going to make life a lot better.

Oh, wait. There's a guy who's not being a jerk and going to let us put one up? And give us a free coffee without hitting on us? All right, Susan's feeling better now. Back to you in the studio, Susan.

Like Reply
Hi. My name's Susan. Sorry I stepped out for a minute, there. "Tread the Boards Day" tends to suck.

Oh, most people are ok with us putting up the flyers, but then there are the dicks who say things like "I'll do it for your number" or "So, yoga, you're really flexible, then?" Those are the less-annoying ones. The more explicit requests and people going on about that "hippie crap" are the ones that bring Sue out. (My favorite comeback of hers is "I've GOT a boyfriend, AND a girlfriend, and you're not man enough to replace either.")

My work clothes don't help at all. Part of Claire's business plan is that we all dress in a way that suggests "This is a place to get some healthy exercise," so workout clothes are encouraged; as long as they look nice and aren't wrinkled and sweaty from having just BEEN working out. I think it makes me look like I'm running late for teaching an aerobics class in 1986, but she says it's a good look for me and she pays me, so there we are. After our "lunch meeting," I was grateful that I work in a place with shower facilities before going out and dealing with people dressed like this.

The guy at this last coffee shop before I could comfortably call it a day had been great, though. Said yes right away, had a few legitimate questions about the studio and what we teach there; even asked for a flyer for himself and gave me a mocha on the house after seeing the toll that an afternoon of driving around Pierce and southern King Counties had taken on me. If Troy weren't the only man for me and he'd asked, this guy could've gotten my number. I'll have to remember this place.

I took a seat at one of the tables and looked at the people around me. Just the act of doing that was far more liberating than you might think. Going anywhere out of the house with Chad had been a minefield and the knowledge that the world wasn't like that no longer surprised me, but was still an unfamiliar feeling. With him, I had to look down and not make eye contact or initiate a conversation with anyone. If I was looking at a man, I was "thinking about cheating on him." If I was looking at a woman, she was going to "poison me against him," (Of course, if HE was looking at a woman, it was "Go home, Suzy-Q.") and God help me if anyone came up and started TALKING to me! My only hope then was that he'd either hook up with the other woman or that he'd get drunk enough to pass out before we got home and forget about it in the morning.

Just being able to sit down in a public place with a drink of my choosing and watch the people around me going about their day, knowing that if I wanted to talk to any of them, I could... if I didn't have a personal agenda to get back to, I could see sitting here for the rest of my life, just watching the world go by and having opinions on it all.

I spent a few minutes sizing up the people around me and seeing who matched all the qualities I sought. Troy & Julie had taught me that a major part of this thing was making observations about people. I was looking for someone who was on her own and didn't appear to be waiting for someone to show up; who was maybe a little bit distracted, too, so they wouldn't wonder "Why is this strange woman coming up and talking to me" too much. Someone who wasn't so busy that a stranger walking up to her and striking up a conversation would be an irritation, but also wasn't so skittish that the same idea would freak them out. An important factor was also someone who didn't seem like she had somewhere to be later, because if all went well, she'd be spending later with me.

That's when I spotted her: An extremely cute blonde in a short red dress, typing away on a laptop. Her hair was pulled back by a big, twisty hairband. A tiny metal belt around her waist and black Ugg boots completed the outfit. Suzy-Ho gave a little moan of approval from the back of my head.
Like Reply
Ok, the next step was finding a pretext to go over and start a conversation. Just another lifetime of conditioning for me to overcome, no problem there. Well, it WAS a really cute belt; that could work. I looked over at her and waited for her to notice. Not staring, just admiring. When she saw me and gave a little smile herself, I picked up my coffee and went over to her table.

"Sorry," I said with a smile. "Hope I wasn't staring, just, that's a really cute belt. Where'd you get it?"

She looked up from the laptop again and smiled. "Nordstrom," she replied.

"Downtown or Northgate?" I took a seat.

"Northgate," was her response. "It was a couple months ago but they had more left."

"Thanks. I live close to SeaTac Mall, so don't go that far north often, but will try to make it up there. Oh, hi. My name's Susan. Guess I should've started with that."

"Rachel, that's ok," she responded, and the little smile returned. "Honestly, I just thought it looked cute."

"Oh, it does, Rachel. I've got something at home that I know it'd go great with. Little blue dress a lot like that one."

"I can see blue working on you," Rachel replied, checking out my outfit. "Are you on your way to the gym or coming back?" It was then that I remembered how I was dressed.

"Oh, neither. Well, you might say coming back. I work at a yoga studio," I explained, handing her a flyer. She slid her laptop to the side and read it.

"Inner Claire-ity," she read out loud. "Cute name. I'm guessing the owner's name is Claire?"

"Yeah. I'm just her secretary, but Claire thinks everyone dressing like we're going to work out projects the kind of image she wants, you know?"

"Honestly, it doesn't hurt that you're hot either," she replied with a sip of her coffee. That threw me back a little. I'm not used to compliments. From Troy and Julie and our friends, sure; and getting hit on by drunks and late-night sleazeballs at the diner, but not from another woman I've just met in casual conversation. Of course, I never went out in anything that showed off my figure before. I don't talk about my appearance much because it sounds to me, at best vain; and at worst, like one of those letters in dirty magazines that always begin with "I always thought you guys made these letters up," but if someone, say, had the ability to make me answer questions about my looks truthfully, I'd have to say "All right, yeah, I guess I'm fairly hot. My boobs are big and pretty nice, anyway; proud of those."

"Thanks," I said, feeling a blush come on. "Dammit, Susan," Sue told me. "You're supposed to be the one in control here. Remember what you've learned."

"Honestly, you don't look like you need to work out much." Ok, she'd said "honestly" three times now. There was my "in-road," as Troy called it. One of the keys they'd told me was to find something that the person says often or seems to be an important thing with them and start using it back to build rapport. Julie had told me that with Claire, she used the word "nice," and with me, Troy called me Susan a lot, even though I went by Sue in those days, because I'd introduced myself as Susan before correcting myself to Sue; and he'd sensed which I really wanted to be. God, I love him.

"Well, Rachel," I replied, trying to regain control. "Honestly, you're pretty hot yourself. But workouts aren't what we're about. Not yet, anyway. Claire's business advisor has suggested that maybe expanding to include some gym equipment might bring more people in, but that probably won't be for a long time. Our focus for now is working with individuals or small groups; getting in touch with them, helping them to get in touch with themselves. Helping you find the real you, honestly. You know what I'm talking about?" Rachel was nodding her head in agreement as I spoke. I started doing the same. I wasn't completely mirroring her movements, just trying to bring her to a positive, agreeable state.
Like Reply
"I think I get it. So, you do one-on-one sessions? I think I'd be interested in that kind of thing. Getting in touch with my instructor better; as well as myself." She had a big smile now; it was really cute. "So, you don't teach any of those sessions? I think I'd really like to work with you."

Ok, was she coming on to me? I couldn't tell, and there was no point surveying the other women in my head because I already knew their answers. (Which are, in their usual order; "Of course she is, you're gorgeous, woman. Go get some of that!" "How could she possibly? We're nobody." And "Oh fuck, yes! Get that tongue in us now!") I've been with a number of women now, but mostly, they were friends who'd come by the house, and nobody had delusions about where things would eventually lead when they stopped by. This "social interaction in public" thing was still too new to me.

"I'd honestly be happy to instruct you, Rachel. I can see us working very closely together, getting to know the inner you." I left a mental note with Sue to ask Claire about "borrowing a room" and anything else she could tell me about instructing.

"Do you teach that Hot Yoga stuff," Rachel asked taking a drink of her coffee and setting it back down on the table close to mine. She held onto the cup, her fingers lingering against mine. "I think I'd like to try that. I hear it improves flexibility." Ok, even I can't mistake that one.

"Oh yes," I responded, completely lying. "It can get pretty sweaty in there, but it can honestly be quite rewarding." Something was different here. By now, she should have been doing the "repeat back the salient points that are going around in her head" thing that Claire and I apparently did the first time.

"You know, I'm done with work for the day, Susan. And I am feeling a bit tense. If you're not busy, maybe you could..." Rachel picked up her coffee with both hands and held it up to her mouth, looking directly into my eyes. "Take me through some positions?" She took a long sip, never breaking eye contact. I couldn't tell how much of it was my efforts at fascination and how much of it was her.

"Honestly, Rachel, as luck would have it, this was my last stop for the day." I finished my coffee and returned her gaze back at her with more intensity. Not a lot more, though. My goal was to stay on the "Wanna come back to my place" side of the line without crossing into "Hey, check out this cool thing in the back of my van; and does this wadded-up old t-shirt smell like chloroform to you" territory. "I'm only about 20 minutes away if you wanted to go through some basic..." There was nothing left in my cup, but I mirrored the thing she did anyway. "Positions."

Rachel closed her laptop and began packing it away; a bit hurriedly, but I could tell she was trying to play cool. She decided to follow me in her car and we traded phone numbers in case we got separated on the freeway. I put a little extra wiggle in my walk as we left and made sure she saw as I walked to my car, which was parked closer than hers. As I got in and she walked to her own, I saw she was giving me the same show. On the drive home, my mind raced with thoughts of what positions to teach her.
Like Reply
The Continuing Education of Susan Ch. 03

"Help me, help me, help me sail away.
Well, give me two good reasons why I ought to stay.
Cause I love to live so pleasantly, live this life of luxury.
Lazing on a sunny afternoon. In the summertime.
In the summertime.
-The Kinks, "Sunny Afternoon"

Hello. I'm Suzy-Q. Sorry, I... I don't think I can do this. I shouldn't say anything. I'll just be over here if anyone wants anything.

Hi, my name's Susan. Since the other two women in my head have gotten a chance to speak, Suzy-Q was going to talk here, but she's too... well, shy is the wrong word. Obsequious, maybe? Self-loathing? Suzy-Q is the part of me that thought I deserved all of Chad's abuse; that stuck her fingers in her ears and went "la la la" when someone tried to tell me I could do better and didn't have to put up with his shit and mistook it for validation.

Suzy-Q was what he called me when he wanted to let me know that I was his possession, just a thing to be used however and whenever he wanted. It's also the most unoriginal thing you can call someone named Susan. (Why no, I had NO IDEA AT ALL that there was a song called Susie Q that was originally written and performed by Dale Hawkins in 1957 and also appeared on the Rolling Stones' second album, but most famously was the biggest hit as track three from Creedence Clearwater Revival's self-titled debut album in 1968 with a run-time of eight minutes and thirty-eight seconds; the double-sided single of which peaked at #11 on the Billboard Charts and was featured prominently during the USO show scene in the film Apocalypse Now. You're the first person to ever tell me about it!)

She'd been nagging at me on the drive home, though. Telling me that Rachel wasn't going to follow us; and even though I could see her in my rearview mirror, she assured me that Rachel was just waiting to turn around at the next light and drive away as fast as she could. Ok, so not that light, or the last three, but the next one for sure. By the time we pulled into the driveway and Rachel was still behind us, Suzy-Q had quietly slinked back into the shadows.

I parked in front of the large garage to leave room for Rachel, deciding not to take my spot inside. Troy and Julie had expanded it to a four-car garage after their honeymoon trip to Europe ended with the surprise gift of a Ferrari from Helen. Julie told me that they'd originally chosen the house with guest bedrooms in mind, and the addition of the large garage and the new library Troy had snuck in to the expansion plans certainly made it stand out in the neighborhood, like some big shot with Microsoft lived there; not a grad student and a promising young artist and their secretary girlfriend. I pictured myself trying to explain to Rachel "Oh, well, you see, Troy's made some very wise investments and, you know, he can control minds, so I'm sure that somewhere out there, a former realtor is wandering the streets trying to figure out where his entire life went wrong..."

I waved to Rob and Eric Green, the gay couple who'd moved in across the street last month, as Rachel pulled in behind me. I'd only talked to them once or twice. Rob, the blond one, had taken advantage of the sunny day to mow the lawn and waved back; and Eric was sitting on the porch working on a laptop. They had some kind of at-home internet business, and were home all the time. I had a suspicion about them, but nothing worth talking about yet.

Rachel had a look of disbelief on her face as she got out of the car and looked at the house.

"Cool place." She looked across the street at Rob, who'd taken off his shirt and was showing the kind of muscles that didn't belong on someone with a stay-at-home job. "He seems nice."
Like Reply
"Mm-hmm," I replied. "I think his boyfriend thinks so, too. C'mon." I led her toward the front door.

"Are you sure," Rachel asked. "Could've sworn he was checking you out."

"Yeah, and I think he was more interested in you." She turned back to smile at Rob and I gently took hold of her arm and led her inside.

I heard conversation coming from the living room as I opened the door and stopped, motioning for Rachel to stop too. As you might've noticed, a lot of sex happens in our house, and not all of it is confined to the bedrooms or any particular time of day. I didn't want Rachel to get the wrong idea... well, the right idea, but too soon.

I cocked my head and turned my ear to the hallway to listen. I heard Julie and another female voice talking and laughing. Deciding it was safe, we continued to the living room.

Troy Equals stood in the center of the living room, naked except for a pair of boxer shorts; his back bent and his right arm outstretched holding a Frisbee as if he were about to hurl it like Myron's Discobolus statue. (I only know the name of it because Troy told me.)

On the far side of the room, Julie, his wife, sat on a stool in front of an easel, drawing and facing his back. Next to her in front of an easel of her own, was Denise; a teenage friend of hers that she'd met in the park a month back. A third stool between them held a set of charcoal pencils.

"You know, hon," Troy said, trying not to move. "I've never bought fruit by the bowl before, but it can't be more than ten bucks or so. I'd be happy to get dressed and go buy you two one. And then hey, when art time's over, you can enjoy some lovely fruit."

"That's what you get for finishing class early, Dearest One," Julie replied. "We needed a model, and everyone else is working. So quit complaining and hold still, O My Hellenistic Ideal."

"Hi, guys," I said. "Hey, Denise. Wasn't expecting you, or for all of you to be here this early. This is Rachel. Rachel, this is Troy & Julie Equals and their friend Denise."

"Hey, Rachel," Julie said with a welcoming smile. "I had a client meeting in Tacoma that I ended up walking out of, so decided to pick up Denise and do some sketching practice."

"What happened with the meeting," I asked.

"I got all the way there, met him at the Hobnob, he talked all about his big plans and what he wanted, but didn't bring up money, so I kinda saw what was coming. Sure enough, round about when the check came, he said he wouldn't be able to pay me, but it would be 'great exposure for my work.'"

I groaned. I've never done any kind of artistic work like Julie, but even I know that "it'll be great exposure" means "We exploit your talent for free and then we'll tell others what a sucker you are and they'll try to pull the same shit." I found out later that Julie decided to "Do What They Do" to the guy and he got arrested a couple of hours later for "great exposure."

"Hi, everyone," Rachel said. "Isn't that statue supposed to be naked?" I could see some disappointment in her eyes. Troy doesn't quite have an Olympian physique, but he's still pretty nice to look at.

"Well, yeah," Troy replied, taking the opportunity for a break and sitting down with a bottled water. "But considering that one of our artists is underage and doesn't care for that sort of thing anyway, I decided some modesty was called for."

"Besides, I'd rather guess," Denise said. Julie laughed at that, then leaned over to look at her work.

"It's a bit bigger around," she stage-whispered to her. Denise's eyes widened and Troy blushed. I looked over and caught Rachel trying to use her X-Ray Vision on his boxers and decided to regain control of the situation.

"Well, Rachel saw the yoga flyers and was interested, so I'm going to teach her a few things up in my room. We'll let you get back to the art."
Like Reply
"We won't disturb you, will we," Rachel asked.

"Oh, no, not at all," Julie said, standing up. "We were just finishing up anyway."

"Ok, We'll be up in my room, then." I led Rachel up the stairs. As I held the bedroom door open for her, Julie called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey, Susan, got a moment?"

"Sure," I called back, and then turned to Rachel. "Be right there; there's a couple of mats under the bed if you want to get them out." I closed the door and met Julie halfway down the hall. I wasn't concerned about Rachel overhearing us. Troy and Julie had done a lot of remodeling on the house, and one of their first projects had been soundproofing the bedrooms. Julie moved in close and whispered to me anyway.

"You get that she's not here for yoga, right?"

"Yeah," I admitted, bowing my head. "This is starting to look like I might've screwed up. Brenda's great and all, and we've been practicing a lot, but..." Julie finished my sentence.

"But being controlled is what gets Brenda wet anyway, so you can never be sure what's your doing and what's her just really wanting it, right?." I nodded.

"That's it exactly! I wanted to do what you and Troy did to me and Claire and just pick someone up and bring her home. It seems to be different this time, though. She's not acting the way that either of us did."

Julie put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

"Claire had never been with another girl when we met, I had to work to seduce her. And from what I recall of the story, Troy had to do some convincing before you slammed him up against a wall." I smiled at the memory of that crazy day my entire life changed and Julie shook my shoulders a little to bring me back.

"Susan, hon, I know you're not used to thinking of yourself this way, but has it occurred to you that you're totally hot and she's already hot for you , so half the work is done already?"

I smiled. It really hadn't. Even with all they'd done for me, I still had years of Chad's telling me I wasn't pretty enough floating around in my head. I loved Troy and Julie and Claire and Brenda and always seemed to have just fallen into this life with them. The idea that I was attractive enough to pick up another woman just by being me was a completely alien one. Julie must've seen that on my face because she gave me a tiny shake.

"Well, it should, because you are! You've told me so many times that you're more interested in the confidence that comes from being able to Do What We Do than what you can do with it. I get that, it's a great thing. It's what lets me sleep soundly alone down in that big bed when Troy spends the night up here with you; because I know that he's coming back because he's my Troy and you're my Susan and you deserve the kind of love that I've always gotten from him. Hell, sometimes knowing he's making you that happy just upstairs makes me reach for Troy 2. It's what made him ok with all our friends back home watching his fiancée and her two best girlfriends get it on onstage at his bachelor party. I still don't know everything that happened to Helena in the jungle a couple months back, but I know that got her through it even more than being able to do our thing. So I see why you want it too.

"Well, there it is, sitting in your room, waiting for you to pretend to teach it one or two yoga positions and then put the moves on it. You've got this, Susan. And we'll be right downstairs if you think you don't. Well, Troy will. I have to run Denise home, but THEN I'll be right down there too."

Julie pulled me close and pressed her lips to mine. She held the back of my head, and as the kiss broke, moved her hand to the side of my head and gave a little playful tap.

"And hey, alla you in there better be on the same page, here. Don't make me come in there!" I smiled at that. So did all but the obvious one.

I gave Julie a nod and a smile, then put my fists up like a boxer. She spun me around, said "ding ding," and gave me a little push back toward my bedroom door before heading back down the stairs. Julie was right, I could do this. I thought I'd been messing it up badly, but Rachel WAS there in my room and had SOME kind of expectation; it was just going to be a little bit different than what she had in mind. We'd be going to the same place, we'd just be taking my route.

I held out my hand for the doorknob when Suzy-Q decided to speak up in my head.

"You don't think Julie just did the thing to us to make us this confident, do you?"

"Who cares if she did," Sue replied. "It's working, that's what matters."

"Mm-hmm," Suzy-Ho agreed. "Whatever happens next, it looks like I'm going to win, so let's get on with it." I opened the door.

Rachel was sitting on one of the mats facing me. The other was right next to her. She was also in her underwear and smiling at me.

"I just remembered," she said with a sexy smile. "I didn't bring any workout clothes and don't want to get my dress dirty. I hope this is ok."

"It's perfect," I smiled back. "Let's get started," I said as I closed the door.
Like Reply
Is this the standard of Xossipy?Copy pasting stories from literotica instead of providing original content?
Like Reply
(30-03-2019, 07:45 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Is this the standard of Xossipy?Copy pasting stories from literotica instead of providing original content?

What's your problem bro?
Like Reply
(30-03-2019, 11:00 PM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: What's your problem bro?

Why copy paste stories from other site? You are on a copy paste marathon.It will be much better if you can write your own story rather than copy pasting others stories.Don't you think that is a disrespect to the writer's hardwork?
Like Reply
(31-03-2019, 07:07 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Why copy paste stories from other site? You are on a copy paste marathon.It will be much better if you can write your own story rather than copy pasting others stories.Don't you think that is a disrespect to the writer's hardwork?

ho that's your problem i am not a writer and i am inviting all indian writers from literotica to xossipy who doesn't know about the site and i am posting all stories by their name and giving all credit to them. i am doing this to make their work easy if they come here and they continue the where it is. i invited some writers but some are not active these days hope all indian writers will come to this site soon.
Like Reply
The Continuing Education of Susan Ch. 04

"But was I all right? (Was I all right?)
Did I take you to the height of ecstasy?
Was I all right? (Was I all right?)
Did a shadow of emotion cross your face?
Or was it just another trick of the light?"
—The Who, "Trick of the Light"

Hi. My name's Susan. Yes, really me this time.

Julie's pep talk did its job. Or she did the Thing to me, either one. It still worked. I knew I could do this now. Rachel sitting cross-legged on the mat in her underwear when I came into the room was also a big help.

I sat down on the mat across from her, debating stripping to my underwear as well so she wouldn't feel awkward, but then I remembered the Seinfeld bit about "pants beat no pants" and figured that would help with controlling the situation. The vibe I was getting from Rachel was that at any moment, I could simply step forward and kiss her (A plan that Suzy-Ho approved.); however, there was still that middle step of attaining control to deal with. Based on everything I'd studied, going into the teacher role would put me in the dominant position.

"Ok, honestly," I said, remembering that in-road I'd established back in the coffee shop.

"This first pose to learn is so basic that it's called the Child Pose. If you have any knee issues, go ahead and ease your legs into position as gradually as is comfortable." She followed along as I showed her the starting position.

"I've never had any problems being on my knees, Susan," she replied with an even cuter smile than before. I smiled back, but not a smile as big as hers. Laughing at or acknowledging that statement too much could blow everything now.

"That's good, Rachel. And we want to walk forward slowly with our hands, mindful of our breathing. Inhaling and exhaling through the nose when possible. Gently, like you're sniffing a flower rather than taking a big breath." I took a breath to show her and she followed my example. "And gently resting your stomach on your thighs, keep lowering yourself deeper until your forehead is resting on the mat."

I listened for a moment to make certain that Rachel was breathing properly before continuing. Then came the tricky part. I can't really explain it any better than "emphasizing my will toward her" as I changed my tone of voice to a more soothing one.

"Of course, one of the most important things about yoga is the relaxation that it brings. You're starting to feel that now as we hold the pose, aren't you, Rachel? Becoming more and more relaxed as you rest your head on the mat?"

"Oh, yes," she exhaled. "I'm honestly feeling it now."

"Thank you, Rachel. As I said earlier, I'm more of a secretary than an instructor, so it's very important that you honestly tell me how I'm doing here. Just continue to breath and relax."

"I'll tell you honestly, Susan," she said, sounding a bit more distant. "It's important."

It was working! I slowly, quietly rose to my feet and looked down at her; head bowed, arms outstretched, like a supplicant worshipping at the feet of a jungle goddess, and I felt it! The confidence that I'd sought and thought I'd had a grasp on so many times before; what I'd started to feel before the encounter with Helen that set me back to zero, was now filling me, but so much more. It felt amazing... it felt different... it felt...

Like Reply
Snow was on the ground outside the 1977 Lincoln Continental that I was driving down a deserted road through the woods. I was wearing a red knit hat, a big warm coat, and had a blue-and-white scarf around my neck. The other women were in the car with me, but this time, they looked different.

"Great job, kid," Sue said from the front seat with a little chuck to the arm. Instead of wearing her usual outfit, she was wearing a red sweater over our old waitressing uniform.

"Always knew you could do it."

"Ooh yeah," said Suzy-Ho from the seat behind me. She was wearing a bright yellow sweater, but true to herself, wore no pants or underwear and the seat beneath her was as wet as the insides of her thighs. "When do we go for her?"

"Be patient," I said over my shoulder. "It's just now working here." I looked in the rearview mirror, then turned to the seat behind Sue, where Suzy-Q was in a green sweater over the vinyl fetish version of a French maid's uniform, holding back tears. "Something wrong?"

"I... just..." Her voice was coming in the little gasps of imminent tears. And then the dam broke as she sobbed "You're going to get rid of me!"

I suddenly turned around and climbed over the seat into the back. Sue slid over and took the wheel while I wriggled in-between Suzy-Q and Suzy-Ho and turned to face Suzy-Q. Sue yelled back at me.

"Dammit, woman, DON'T DO THAT! I know we're all figments or 'Your Voices' or whatever, but that's still a fucking stupid move!" Even though this was all in my head, Sue was right, and at the same time, I didn't want to hear it right now, so I gave her a "just drive the fuckin' car" look and turned to Suzy-Q. I tried to put my arms around her and she tried to scoot away, but even in an imaginary big 70s car, with three people in the back, she didn't have far to go.

"Hey," I said to her. "Why would you think I'd do that?"

"B-because you think I hold you back or bring you down. Don't you think I hear the way you all talk about me? 'Chad's Whipped Mule,' 'just a thing to be used,' 'get us gang-banged in an alley just to feel some kind of validation?' Suzy-Ho's the only one who's not mean to me, and that's just because she wants to fuck me like she wants to fuck everyone!" I turned to look at Suzy-Ho for comment; she was busy touching herself and nodding in agreement.

"And now... now you've got this precious confidence of yours and you all think I'm just dead weight in here. You always talk about how Sue kept us alive when we were with Chad. Well, what about ME? I did what I had to as well! I gave in to every horrible thing he wanted and became his slave because YOU know what happened when Sue tried to hit back; who we became then!"

Sue slammed on the brakes and stopped the car, turning around in the seat with an "I will kick your ass" look on her face. Suzy-Ho took her fingers out of her pussy and quivered in fear. I let go of Suzy-Q. All of us stared at her in silence for a moment.

"Suzy-Q," I said as softly as I could. "Honey, we don't EVER talk about her. Troy and Julie don't even know about her, and I hope they never find out."

"Well, you're just as ashamed of me as you are of her. And now that you're getting the hang of this controlling people thing, where am I going to go? You'll send me away to be with her."

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and slid up to her; putting my arm around her shoulder.

"Suzy, I'd never do that," I told her. "To anyone, but least of all you. You're more important than you know, dear: You're the one who bears the scars for the rest of us." I looked around and stared Sue and Suzy-Ho in the eyes. "The ones we all work so hard to forget that sometimes we forget to appreciate you for it too." They both slowly nodded in agreement. I turned back to her.
Like Reply
"You remind me of where I came from; and not to get full of myself. And I'm gonna need the hell out of you now more than ever! If I listen to HER all the time," I said, pointing at Sue. "We probably WILL end up ruling a country and having wars with Helen." Sue gave a "well, yeah, probably" shrug at that. "And if I listen to HER all the time," jerking my thumb over my shoulder at Suzy-Ho. "We'll end up doing gangbang videos for the rest of our life." Suzy-Ho's mouth opened. I turned to her and said "NO" before turning back to Suzy-Q. She was still crying, but the tears were slowing. Then she looked up at me.

"M...maybe we could do both... and have gangbang wars with Helen." Suzy-Ho was the first to laugh, then Sue, then me, and finally her. I held her and gave her a little smooch when the laughter died down.

"Look," I said as I pulled off her sweater. "I just need to rethink you is all. Part of this confidence thing is accepting myself and all of you are part of me, so that means accepting you too." I turned to Sue. "This gonna be a problem?" Sue shook her head no and spoke.

"I just want you to stand up for yourself, girl, even; or maybe especially, if I'm the one who needs standing up to. If that's gonna be Suzy-Q's new job in here, I say bring it." I smiled and turned to Suzy-Q again.

"I need to get back out there, but I think the first step is going to be a makeover; something that suits your new role. The 'Robert Palmer Fetish Maid' look's gotta go. Here!"

I ripped off her outfit with one good tug. Skin-hugging latex fell away to reveal a black jacket over a yellow vest and a white shirt with a high collar. The vinyl skirt with snaps at the front and back of the crotch for easy access gave way to long green pants. Stilettos became blue and white spats. White gloves and a blue and yellow top hat appeared. A black umbrella completed the ensemble. Suzy-Q looked herself up and down.

"J... Jiminy Cricket?"

"I'm pressed for time. You ladies can take her clothes shopping, right?" I looked at the other two, recalled Suzy-Ho's usual fashion sense, and then turned to Sue. "You can take her shopping, right?"

"Yeah, I got this. Get back out there, tiger."

I nodded and gave Suzy-Q a kiss.

"Talk to ya real soon." She smiled.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed. Rachel was still holding the Child Pose. I could hear that her breathing had deepened even further. I took a moment to study the curve of her ass from my new vantage point before softly speaking.

"How are you feeling, Rachel?" Her response came in dreamy sighs on the exhales of her breath.

"Relaxed...honestly. This feels nice...Susan." It took her a good four seconds to sigh out my name.

"That's good, honey. Good and relaxed for me. And now I'm going to show you a pose that's even more deeply relaxing than this one. Would you like that, Rachel?"

"Yesssss," she half breathed, half moaned out. I could tell she was turned on before, and now it carried on her voice. Suzy-Ho let me know that I was far too overdressed for the situation, and I agreed and slipped my sweatshirt off.
Like Reply
"Ok, this one is called Shavasana," I told her as my bra followed. I didn't want to tell her the English name in case it shook her out of her current state, but it's called the Corpse Pose. "But first, you were right about it being hot in here. I'm going to make myself more comfortable too. Would you like me to help you?"

She hadn't said anything the heat being the reason she'd taken off her dress, but I knew from being on the other side of this experience that she was now remembering things that way. My letting my pants slide to the floor, leaving me only in panties, added to the suggestion.

"Yesssss...hot...more comfortable..." I gently reached down and unhooked her bra, slipping it down her shoulders. Now we were both wearing nothing but our panties.

"Ok. Just relax, and I'll move you into the pose." I gingerly pulled her upright, allowing the bra to slip from her shoulders, revealing an adorable pair of boobs beneath. She looked up at me with a glassy-eyed, peaceful smile before her gaze lowered to my own exposed tits.

"Mmm... hot... knew they would be. You're so beautiful, Susan." I couldn't help a big smile at that.

"You're very beautiful too, Rachel. Honestly, I thought so the moment I saw you in the coffee shop. We need you flat on your back for this one." As I helped her get her legs out from under her before laying her head gently onto the mat, she stared at me with a dreamy gaze.

"Ohhh...me too...soon as I saw you..." She pursed her lips, but she was too relaxed to raise her head, so I leaned down over her for the kiss.

I heard something in my head. A voice that sounded like my own; well, all of them do, but I wasn't used to hearing this one assert itself loudly enough to make out over Suzy-Ho's moans.

"She deserves the truth," Suzy-Q said. "That 'honestly' thing isn't JUST an in-road. She's been nothing BUT honest to you, and before you go any further, you should give her the same chance Troy gave you that day." It was important enough to Suzy-Q to speak up, so it was important to me too. I took a deep breath and raised myself up until I was on my knees above her.

"Rachel, there's something I need to tell you. The people downstairs, Troy and Julie, my roommates..." I thought again. No, this is honesty time. "No, my lovers; the two people I love most in all the world and in every possible sense. They have this ability; they can control people. Make them do whatever they want. They've been teaching it to me. And I've been practicing it on you since I walked up and started talking to you. If that scares you or you think it's wrong, tell me and I'll let you go."

Rachel slowly raised her arms. I leaned forward, figuring that if she wanted to choke me to death at this point, I certainly had it coming. But instead of grabbing me by the neck, she put her hands on her shoulders and tried to pull me down, closer to her. I didn't resist. I let her pull me down until our breasts were pressing together, our nipples poking each other's soft flesh. Both of our thighs rubbing against damp silk between our legs. I let her lower me further down until our lips touched and her tongue lazily snaked into my mouth to dance with my own. When they parted, she looked into my eyes and spoke.

"Good thing I...wanted to fuck you...when you walked in the door." I smiled and returned the kiss as our hands began to explore. Our tongues continued to play against each other until both of our hands reached each other's waists together. Rachel raised her hips off the mat to allow me to slide her panties past them and down her legs and I did the same for her. She broke the kiss and gazed into my eyes again as our wet slits found each other.

"Honestly," she whispered.

Like Reply
Hello, I'm Suzy-Q. Susan and Rachel are sleeping peacefully in each other's arms right now next to Troy and Julie (They had a "proper introduction" after a couple hours upstairs.), and I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier, so I'm trying again.

My job in Susan's head is trickier to explain than Sue and Suzy-Ho's, mainly because we're still ironing out exactly what it is. Am I her conscience? I kind of hope not. I don't like the cartoon cricket look much more than my last wardrobe. Moral compass, then? Nah, she's got the morality thing down well enough. Besides, how do you dress for the job of "compass?" Would I always have to face North?

Am I that confidence she's been looking for all this time, hiding in plain sight behind the chains that Chad put us in? I'd like to think that, it'd be a nice job; but I'm not sure, and if I was Confidence, wouldn't I be absolutely certain that I was?

Susan's still on the road to figuring out who she is, so maybe I'm not supposed to know yet either. She's still got a lot to learn, and putting mind-control into the mix just adds to that.

Ooh! Maybe I'm the part that learns from our mistakes! That sounds like a good job, an important one too. I could do that one.

I hope I'm not some kind of "It was in you all along" thing, cause that'd be lame.

But whatever else I am, I know I'm here to help.
Like Reply