Misc. Erotica Conservative Mom PRATIMA Fucked By SULEMAN And Other Guys
Hi, my name is Raj Banerjee . I'm a 18 year old guy from Bengal . My dear friends, I thought many times about sharing this story since its covered with my life’s most private events. It’s about My conservative religious mother Pratima who was an innocent housewife and greatly devoted to my father before that incident about which I am going to tell . How she had to sacrifice everything even her body and chastity for the wellbeing of her beloved husband and son .
(As I am not an erudite author please forgive the mistakes of my writing . I will try my best to share with you the incidents which I saw with my own eyes.) 
At first , I have to tell you about my family . We are  a conservative and orthodox family living in Krishnanagar , a prosperous town of West Bengal . My father Mr. Prabir Banerjee is very religious person who at the age of 54 still chants the hymns every morning before taking bath and visits the temples of the town after returning from his office . He is an officer in the Income tax department and hence we are quite rich . Although my father is very strict person yet he provides us all sort of luxury and comforts . He is very protective to me and my beautiful mother Pratima . My mom though she is ten years younger than my father, loves him from the innermost corner of her heart and my parents can't live a day without each other . 
welcome   yourock
[+] 1 user Likes coolrajxossip9's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Now my friends , let me describe my mom.

My mom Pratima is a housewife . She is a doppleganger of Bengali actress Tulika Basu . At 44 years old, she is quite wider on the curves, slightly fatter along her waist  . She has a beautiful face and fair skin with no marks on her face and very few marks on her body . Whenever she smiles , a pair of deep dimples develop on her cheeks which make her more beautiful .
She has a lovely figure of 36 - 28 - 38 . Her boobs have not at all sagged. Despite her age, they are quite stiff and her nipples seem to poke from her blouse whenever she's at home and not wearing a bra . Her most alluring feature has to be her hips - the cheeks are plump as melons and lewdly sway like the tides whenever she moves .
[Image: 1553747484___img20190328095036___PWju4qCrbb.jpg]
welcome   yourock
Like Reply
My mom always behaves like a sumangali (pious lady) wearing red sindhoor on her forehead, wearing bangles on both of her soft hands and Mangalasutra on her beautiful neck . 

Her navel's quite deep and though she is a conservative orthodox housewife yet whenever she wears a saree, somehow or the other she ends up showing her navel, much to the delight of whoever's looking. 

My mom was always been loyal to my dad before that incident which changed her life forever ( I am going to tell you about that incident soon) . She's quite innocent and easy to influence and for that reason some dirty-minded people end up taking advantage of her cunningly .
(To Be Continued)
welcome   yourock
[+] 2 users Like coolrajxossip9's post
Like Reply
Awesome! Simply awesome! Keep on going!
Like Reply
Awesome dear. continue
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
My dear friends, I have already told you about my beloved mother Pratima and my conservative orthodox family. Now, let me tell the chronicles of incidents which changed our lives forever.

Every incident must have a begging and in our case all things started when Rakesh came to our house . Rakesh , the only son of my paternal aunt Pallavi is 4 years older than me . He was 18 years old at that time and I was 14 . He was a brilliant student , got 93% marks in higher secondary exam from CBSE and also got admission in the MBBS course of the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College of Delhi . His parents were living in Bhopal at that time . His father Mr. Santosh Mukherjee was a bank manager and his mother as well as my pisi (paternal aunt) Mrs. Pallavi Mukherjee was a housewife.

(My dear friends , you may think why I am writing so much about my family . Believe me , each of them has a significant role in this story . Please allow me to tell you about each and every incident chronologically). 
welcome   yourock
Like Reply
(29-03-2019, 07:37 AM)bhola647 Wrote: Awesome! Simply awesome! Keep on going!

Thanks Bro
Thanks a lot
welcome   yourock
Like Reply
(29-03-2019, 08:33 AM)thyroid Wrote: Awesome dear. continue

Thanks Bro
Thanks a lot
welcome   yourock
Like Reply
Brick 
Rakesh has a younger sister Puja who was 16 years old at that time and was studying in class X . From my childhood , I am an average student . I never got more than 50% marks in any exam . Thatswhy , my parents always gave  me the example of Rakesh who never stood second in class . When my parents heard the news that Rakesh got admission in Maulana Azad Medical College , they became very happy . My dad personally invited him to spend few days in our house and as usually like a decent boy he promised my father that he would spend his summer vacation in our house . But, finally when he came to spend his summer vacation in our house , my father was out of the town due to his office work .

(Now I think if my father were present at that time then nothing would happen at all . But , behind every incident their must be a cause .)

Mami , kamon acho ? Kotodin pore elam tomader barite . Bhebechilam je bari chine aste i parbo na ."( Aunty,how are you?After a long time I have come to your house. I thought I would not remember your house at all), Rakesh said to my mom after reaching our house.

" Dustu chele, atodin por amader mone porle." (Naughty boy, after a long time you have remembered us .)

As he tried to touch the feet of my mom to get her blessing, she stopped him and hugged him like an affectionate mother . He too, hugged my mom passionately which seemed quite odd to me .

My mom quickly broke the hug and asked him,"Rakesh,will you spend the entire vacation with us ?"

"No aunty , I shall go to Bhopal to meet my parents after three days ."

"Only three days? At least spend a week with us beta ."

"I am sorry aunty, my ticket has been confirmed . I can't stay this time but I promise you I will definitely spend my entire winter vacation in your home ."

Then he hugged me and asked me about my studies . My mom as usually started to make complain about my poor marks.
After asking about my father , he went to take his bath . My mom made delicious dishes at lunch and all of us enjoyed it greatly. Nothing happened till midnight . Mom told me to share  my room with Rakesh and I was quite happy at her proposal because I really liked to spend time with him . My mom then went to sleep at her room and we started watching Game Of Thrones in his laptop.
welcome   yourock
Like Reply
Around 12:30 am when we finished watching an episode of GOT Rakesh asked me a strange question.

"Bro , do you know about Oedipus complex?"
"What??", I was puzzled.
"Haven't you heard the story of Oedipus?", he asked me mischievously.
"No bro , but I want to know about it ".
"Well my little brother , listen very carefully . Oedipus was a  Greek mythological character  who killed his father, Laius and married his own mother Jocasta ."
"Oh God , how could a son marry his own mother? It's a sin ." I said instantly.
"Cool my boy , have you heard about Freud?" ,He asked me.
"The guy who wrote a book about dreams?"
"Yeah , he was a Austrian psychiatrist , in his book he proposed that an Oedipal desire is a universal, psychological phenomenon very common to human beings ."
"I think that guy was insane ."
" No bro , he was not insane . He proved that  boys direct their sexual desire upon their mothers and just like Oedipus they like to have sex with their mothers ."
"What? Sex with mother. It's impossible . Bro ,we worship our mothers like goddess.",I told him quite angrily .
"Cool bro , just think who can teach us sex better than a goddess . Jokes a part , after Freud many psychologists proved that boys not only want to do sex with their mothers but also want to have sexual relation with their close relatives like aunty , sister , cousin or Bhabhi .",he said calmly .
" But bro this is incest Which is a taboo in our society ." , I told him ferrosiously.
" Bro , do you know why incest is prohibited in society . It is prohibited because the child which takes birth due to incest may have serious genetical  disorder . But if, a boy takes precautions during sexual intercourse then his mother or sister or whoever may be can't have child . So , problem is over ."
"So , what do you want to say ?", I asked him directly.
"I think both of us have Oedipus complex bro", he told me mischievously.
I was completely shocked.
"Bro, are you out of your mind,how can you say this?", I was very angry at that time.
But Rakesh was smiling.
"Bro, if I can prove that both of us have sexual desire to the beautiful ladies of our family then what will you do?",he asked me.
"Ok,then I swear to God that I will do whatever you will tell me to do. But, I am sure you will not be able to prove it ".
welcome   yourock
[+] 2 users Like coolrajxossip9's post
Like Reply
" Bro, have you heard about Xossip?",he asked me.

"Yeah,some of my friends told me about that."
"Ok,then let me show you something".
Then he opened Google chrome from his laptop and typed Xossip . When the page opened he logged in to his account and then told me ,
" Welcome to the paradise bro,it's a place for all the horny guys like us who want to fuck their mother,sister,aunty or whoever they want . And many of them also want to see their beloved family ladies getting fucked by others."
"Bro, stop this,I am not interested."
"You told me to prove that all of us have Oedipus complex,isn't it bro? Now let me prove it".
Then he showed me the amazing threads of Xossip especially in the adult section where Xossipians posted nude pics of their family ladies even including their mothers . I became quite excited after watching those horny stuff on Xossip and Rakesh noticed this.
"Excited?",he asked me. I was feeling ashamed.
"It's ok bro,now let me ask you something, do you know a Bengali actress Tulika Basu?",he asked me.
"Tulika Basu....Tulika Basu...let me guess,are you talking about the actress who was in the film Challenge?" , I asked him .
"You are right bro, I am talking about her . She is a doppleganger of your mom, have you noticed it?"
"Yeah bro,many of my friends told me about that. Even my mom was very surprised to see their similarities. ",I told him excitedly.
"Your mom is an exact carbon copy of that actress . You know when I posted the pics of Tulika on Xossip , my friends become very horny . They told me to post her nude pics . But, I have not found such pics on Google . So, I requested one of my friends in Xossip to make some nude pics of Tulika . He is a great faker and very close to me . So, he made an amazing pic of Tulika . Believe me ,after seeing that pic I masterubated 3 times in night thinking of your mom".
"Bro,that's enough,now you have crossed all of your limits." I shouted furiously.
"Calm down bro,let me show you the pic"
And when I saw the pic , I could not believe my eyes . At first, I thought it was not Tulika but my own mom Pratima Sitting Completely nude,showing her huge milky boobs and beautiful body in the most exquisite form. 
[Image: 1553876092___img20190329163723___BGs11wKIqL.jpg]

I became so much excited at that time that I did not know when my penis became Completely erect .
welcome   yourock
Like Reply
"Bro,your dick is now completely erect,remove your short and masterbate on your mom."

I was ashamed.
"Bro,look it's not my mom. It's that actress, I am excited because of her not for my mom.",I told him.
"Oh really, I challenge you that you can't resist  yourself if you see your mom naked ".
"No bro,for me my mom is a Goddess ,I can't think anything bad about her", I told him.
"I can prove you wrong bro".
"If you can then  I will do whatever you will tell me to do."
"Swear to God",he told me.
"Swear to God"
"Ok bro,then sleep now, tomorrow I will prove that both of us have Oedipus complex",he smiled.
"You can't," I told him.
But I can't believe what happened the next day,a day which changed our lives forever......
(To be continued.....)
welcome   yourock
Like Reply
Awesome dear. The language is so simple and cool. I like those conversations very much. The Bengali characters turn up the hotness ten fold.
Thanks for the heads-up. Keep posting
Like Reply
wwow great story
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Continue dear. Its been long
Like Reply
interesting ..... with great narration....

keep posting
Like Reply
Please continue bro it’s been to long
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply
Nice story
Continue
[+] 2 users Like Krish69's post
Like Reply