Adultery Orthodox Husband gets humiliated by wife
Hi guys I am starting a new thread - you would have heard a lot of stories with the same plot but this is with pictures. I thought of starting it because as we are not getting any regular updates from anyone.

Chapter 1 : Orthodox husband and a hot wife gets married.

I am Hussain 28 years, 5.8” height, 80 kgs, average looking, working in an IT firm in Kochi , recently married to a girl, Amina from Calicut, 23 years, 5.4” very slim figure.

[Image: 79c00213-e50d-4d52-91c7-7d93f4d57b93-u1.jpg]

I got to know about her only at the time of Nikah, ours is an arrange marriage as we are orthodox family , I know only basic details about her, she looks very sexy so I guess she would have got a lot of proposals in her college or work place or neighbor-hood, so it’s a no shock for me & she also confessed me that before marriage she was in a relation with a guy but he dumped her in middle as her father threatened him so she felt very upset, at that time. Later her parents found me through a distant relative, I felt very happy for it because I got to marry her, our marriage happened in a very traditional way, match fixing, marriage happened as per the pre fixed dates, traditional wedding, food and relatives etc.

[Image: 66027-09-orig.jpg]

Nothing really special except my excitement of getting a hot wife, finally the main task after the marriage, it’s our first night, everything has arranged in my bedroom in our own home at my native village, I am so excited for this, you can’t even imagine how happy I am at that time, so after some waiting she entered into my room with a sexy attire, jewels covered head to toe , perfume on body, , literally she is like a bomb, ready to explode.

I have no words to speak, simply enjoying her presence, then she came near me slowly, and sat on bed, I also took place beside her on bed, from around 1 month before our marriage we are talking over phone calls, but we felt little uncomfortable to talk directly that too at first night time, I am a little shy type guy, I need some time to initiate things, so she started the conversation, slowly I too got pickup, we talked almost till early morning, literally we had nothing apart from kissing & sleepover, because we are very tired too much due to busy marriage schedule, long hours sitting, lack of sleep, so at first night we did nothing than sleeping, we woke up around 9 am the next morning, by the time I came out of bedroom all relatives are chit chatting, having breakfast, doing their own stuff, but I am sure that they might thought that I would have done this and that.

But the real story is nothing happened, but I am least bothered about their opinions, so casually I got ready, ate something, even my wife faced the same thing, she got up ready, at something, all the day passed like the other day but with many relatives than usual, that night again preparations are going on for our second night, this time I feel very fresh so I thought I can rock her deeply, with same excitement prepared myself, waiting in the room, but today she came in some transparent saree, looking more sexy than yesterday,  
dam I cannot wait to feel her, so I rushed towards her, gave a big tight hug, even she felt that, she gave a big deep hearted smile, then we rushed towards bed, I started to kiss her eagerly, through her pallu away, it came to vision of her upper body parts covered in blouse, I then started to press her belly, wow it is so soft, soft like butter, saree is below is navel, giving an awesome view, This is where I got to know her shape better. Slim waist and a natural big breast.
[This is how she looks when nude]

[Image: 39781f96-7c4d-4e6b-a747-3f6e4114dbd9-u1.jpg]

I fell in love with her, then slowly my hands moved towards her boobs which are hiding in her blouse, I removed top 2 hooks & her bra came to my vision, its red one, I gently pressing her boobs over them, omg you cannot believe how soft they are, they are like amazing, milk packets feels much harder than her boobs, I cannot control myself, I became instant hard on, so keep on pressing them, within no time we both become nude, I am hard enough to ride her, then I made her lay on bed, widen her legs, I directly entered her pussy with my dick, my dick slide into her pussy, it’s very juicy, my hands are crushing her boobs, my dick is drilling her, my lips are eating her lips, I did like that for 5 min & a huge quantity of thick load released into womb, it came out of me very quickly, I felt very satisfied as it was a new experience at the moment I cum, I observed her face, it seems like an average expression, and at that night things went normal, later at early morning we had one more round in same angle, she lying on bed, wide her legs, I entered her pussy, ride for 5 min & cummed on her, overall that night is an average experience, then we slept after having a small chit chat, the following day also went very similar to the previous day, all the day with relatives but very less guys left, again the 3rd night went on like the exact of previous day, pressing her body, getting both nude, entering her, riding her for 5min, releasing cum on her belly because we don’t want a baby soon, so I cummed on her body rather than inside her pussy, overall she felt average experience, even I thought the same but I thought I can improve as this is my starting experiences, so successfully we completed our 3 nights, its mixed experience like thrilled, excited, proud, sad too because I cum in very few minutes, later after 2 days me & my wife thought to move to my home in city, in which we have to start our fresh new life, now it’s the time, almost all are packed to start to city, it’s exciting, car is waiting outside, we kept the bags in it, along with us, my parents & her parents came to drop us, we started at almost 7pm, it’s an overnight journey, so we reached my flat around early morning, it’s a 2BHK rented flat, we all took rest, later after 3 days everyone left home & now only me & my wife are staying, I am literally waiting this time from very long as I want to spend some quality time with her & can have good sex.
[+] 2 users Like Solotrubator's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
really good start
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
Hot start
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2 – Days after marriage. A new beginning

Our parents left to their respective hometown leaving us alone in a 2-bedroom flat at these high-altitude apartments. Our flat is in the 11th floor of the 12-floor high raise apartment. Each floor has 3 flats. The 12th floor being a recreational club house where most of the time it would be empty. A gym area which is at the corner of that floor.

[Image: apartment-buildings-shutterstock-76380952.jpg]

And this will only be busy only during early mornings and we would never face any disturbances. Also, her parents and my parents gifted us some important house hold things like basic furniture, kitchen items, still we need to buy home appliance; other electronics, thought we can buy them gradually as both are working in the same city, & It’s a well-built apartment, with 24 hours security. I am pretty much familiar with the neighbors I thought to invite them over dinner as a small treat( only tenants in my floor, because I don’t know guys in remaining floors), I told this to my wife, she agreed for it, On a Friday evening we both went to neighbors flat, to invite them to dinner, one flat is opposite to us and the other flat is beside us, first we went to the opposite one, there lives a couple with around 15 years aged son, when we went to their flat only wife is at home, her husband and son are yet to come, I asked her to come over for dinner this Saturday and she happily replied “OK’, then we moved to the flat beside us, their lives an old couple, mostly stays at home, their kids are settled in foreign, they come once in a year and stays for a month or so, they visited few months ago so they don’t come in a near future, we invited those old couple also, they also felt happy for it, we returned to out flat, changed dresses, me wearing shorts, she changed into nighty

[Image: 413ca474-3e56-4481-91ad-8dc754d7bda9.jpg]

we  had our dinner, now we are in a good mood to start our sex fight this night, so occupied bed in no time, I am fully on by seeing her like that, rushed to kiss her juicy lips, gently pressing her boobs with one hand, feeling the softness of her thighs over thin nighty, we broke the kiss, I removed her nighty strings, comforted her to remove her nighty & that in one go I took it off from her body, now she is in inners,
[Image: b9ea5064-acd0-4206-ab94-664e7a36a866.jpg]

What a sex goddess?, I can’t wait anymore, I am in hurry to feel every inch of her body, my rough hands are travelling across her body to feel it, wow it feels like a soft cotton, I hugged her tight & kissing her neck, enjoying the crush of her boobs against my chest, grasping the perfume smell from her body, even she is getting comfortable with my treatment, then my hands passed back of her, bra hooks are off, I took it off with another hand, made her flat on bed, wow it feels awesome to see those boobs, bouncy, juicy, milky, boobs, directed attacked them, crushing them, pressing them, squeezing them, kissing them, biting them, literally she is enjoying all these moments, my another hand is already gone inside her panty to feel the hairless clean shaved pussy of my wife, omg! No words please, that is so soft like nothing I touched ever, pure matured grownup pussy petals,
I felt like the only lucky guy on earth after feeling her pussy, I slowly moved towards her lower part, she slightly up her hips giving a hint to remove her panty, I did so, through that panty off to a corner, I slept over her with my short & t-shirt on, my hard is poking her naked pussy, her boobs are getting crushed against my chest, literally in a deep lip kiss with her, this time it’s her turn to off my shirt, then I took my self to off my shirt, all our dresses are thrown to all corner of the room & we are not bothered about it, now my shaft is ready to enter its place, now my wife wide opened her legs inviting me to enter her with whole hearted,

[Image: giphy.gif]
I felt very happy, I took my dick head to her pussy, rubbing over it, tapping her, teasing her, I did it for approx. 5 min & her pussy now feels more juicy, her face shows an expression of “oh stop, please enter me, can’t wait”, now I started to slide into her, wow now it feels more juicy than I entered her before, I love this, yummy, tasty cunt she has, I started to move in & out with slow pace, we are in this pose, my hands are crushing her boobs, gradually increasing my speed, even she started to release moans out of her, our room if filled with sounds coming from her mouth & my balls hitting back part, now I am in fully speed & she is moaning loudly, asking me to go more deeper & much faster than now, I am rocking her like anything, now my balls are filled with cum, I am bout to cum but I controlled myself & decreased the speed, after a few seconds of control again I got back to my full speed & banged her for few more minutes, she is moaning a lot, then I came to know that she is such a moaning chick, she herself pressing one boob, tightly holding me with her legs around me.

Then I am at the edge of cumming, immediately took my shaft out & had a huge load of cum spread on her body starting from face to her belly, I cum with a much satisfaction, a good moan, with much pleasure too, till now it’s is the best for me, I love that, she looked bit unsatisfied. I asked her what is the problem. She just smiled and said nothing. We slept hugging each other for some time and fell into deep sleep.

The next day morning events -
She woke up and told that she was hungry.
My wife : I am hungry yar
Me : ok then let’s make a round…
My wife: she tapped my head, & placed my hand near her stomach & said feeling hungry here…
I gave a smile and; asked her to get up for breakfast, then I saw time its 9 am, being second Saturday no office for me, I got down from but she still sleeping on bed, I asked her to get fresh up as I will bring breakfast from outside, as she is not in a situation to prepare food, I wore my shorts back, then I saw her nighty, panty and; bra at different locations in room, smiled to myself, collected them and; kept beside her to get ready, I locked from outside and; went to lift, at the same time the man who lives in my opposite flat coming upstairs in lift, opened the door and; we greeted each other, then I reminded him that there is  dinner at my flat tonight, he said yeah I remember and; make his family present, then I moved, later came back home with breakfast, we both ate it with some chit chats, later we arranged the gifts which our parents have, unpacked all items and; placed in their allotted places, cleaned the house later, its already lunch time I ordered food online, it showed 40 minutes to reach so we both rushed into 2 bathrooms, which I occupied the common bathroom and; she went into the one in our bedroom, got fresh up, ate lunch, its already 2 pm now, we have a dinner plan tonight, so we both fixed a menu, she gave me a list of groceries, I got them from near supermarket and; we started making preparations of food, it went like joy, we teased each other, took many selfies, finally we prepared the food, and its done, so we arranged everything, prepared ourselves, took shower, wore my pants, then my wife opened the bedroom door, coming out in a saree, rubbing her wet hair, she is looking like angel,

[Image: 3b703a3d-7779-4f43-a36f-a22754665061.jpg]

I got instant hardon by seeing her, I hugged her from back and; kissing her neck from back, my dick poking into her ass crack, she is defending herself with love, but I am in no mood to leave her, I demanded few kisses to leave her, so she turned my side and; hold my head, gave a deep lip kiss and; we both separated, it felt like awesome taste, her wet hair, mild perfume smell, wow I thought I am in dream?, unforgettable time, then we both got dress up properly and; heard door bell, it’s our neighbors, yep party time on, we greeted them in, sat on sofa, as I already know that couple because we am living in the same flats from almost a year, I introduced them to my wife and; my wife to them, their son is so jovial with me, we chit chatted some time and; 2 ladies are doing some kitchen stuff, after some time our old couple also at door, welcome them with same smile, introduced my wife to that old couple and; old couple to my wife, gave drinks to everyone, they all greeted us, then it’s for dinner, I prepared something on floor as we don’t have dining table yet, need to buy it, every one sat on floor, total 5 persons are sitting, me and; my wife are serving them, here comes my very first incident that this young man started to check my wife front and back while she is roaming in home, he never missed any chance of checking, I felt little angry but controlling, whenever my wife bend over Infront of him to serve some food he is literally enjoying her cleavage ( her pallu moved aside little due to her work),

[Image: 88788eb8-ea91-4e0a-bcc9-cd7c409f3ad9.jpg]
he took that advantage and; observing her cleavage, to see her cleavage repeatedly he keep on asking for more and; more food, I was so angry that I want to kill him, but literally controlling myself, I don’t want to create issues, so I left silent, but this old uncle is so nice to us and; keep his head stuck to food only, somehow we finished our dinner, again sat on sofa, had some more soft drinks, before leaving that old couple presented a gift
we felt so thankful, it’s very nice & beautiful, but this fellow ate a lot of food, steal my wife cleavage & left home with no gift, I don’t mind about how much he eat or  does he got us any gift or not?, I was so angry for stealing my wife cleavage, such a nasty fellow, that night went like that, later we had dinner together, food tastes delicious, that felt in each other arms like in fact babies because we are very tiered, we both woke up the next day afternoon, cleaned the whole house, had direct lunch, so we have some free time on this Sunday evening, so we thought to go out casually, got ready in some casuals, me in t-shirt with jeans, she in a long tope with leggings, I don’t have a car so going on bike, went to a mall nearby, she did some shopping like purchased new bra & panties, mostly padded bras, still we have some time, so we went to a movie, yep excited because it’s our first movie, felt awesome, after movie straight to dinners & then came back to home, nothing much really happened this night, as we are tired and went to bed straight, little chit chat, lips kisses & finally into deep sleep, need to wake up early because we both need to go to office again, hell starts again.
Like Reply
Good story bro
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Good start and interesting updates. Different Story theme indeed.
Hope Humiliations are a big torture to hubby.
Like Reply