Adultery Indian Wife & Construction Guys by shiprat
Story :- Indian Wife & Construction Guys  

Written by shiprat
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Preface: This is my completely original "fanfic" story using characters from the classic story by aurelius1982. I have had multiple comments on my past stories requesting a female narration of that story, and I was a big fan of the story anyway, so I thought why not. The author of the original story, aurelius1982 already has read this story and approved my posting it here.

It is not exactly a female re-telling of the original story though, like with the Diwali story. It's more like a new chapter that was inspired when aurelius1982 posted his "6 years later" sequel chapter 6. In terms of timeline, this story takes place soon after part 5 but well before part 6. It's been years since I read the original story start to end, so some details might get mixed up here or there. There might be continuity errors or even some contradictions from the original. But mostly, this story will fall within that narrative. I don't think you absolutely need to read the original to follow this story, but it will certainly provide better context.

[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 05.1

A loud truck horn woke me up. I groggily opened my eyes, and for a few seconds, had no idea where I was or how I got there.

"You're finally up." said a voice close to my ear.

I looked up and saw the smiling face of Sajid, my 55-year old lover, whose shoulder I had been leaning my head on as I slept. We were in a rickety State Transport bus cruising down a rural highway. It hit a bump and my butt almost flew off the seat, reminding me again that we were in the very back row of the bus.

When we got on the bus, there were plenty of empty seats in the front where we could have had a smoother ride. But Sajid insisted we sit in the very back so we could have some "privacy". I tried to reason with him, but he had been getting his way with me for so long, that he didn't even acknowledge what I was saying.I meekly followed him to the back where we spent an eventful night.

"What time is it?" I sat up, looking at the bright daylight outside.

"It's a little past ten." he said stroking my cheeks.

I fidgeted a little and my undone bra under my kameez rubbed against my boobs. I put my hand behind my back and struggled to hook it. A couple of young men sitting three rows ahead of us looked back and blatantly stared at me and my shaking chest as I did so..

"What are you looking at?" Sajid growled at them. "Haven't you ever seen a woman before?"

They instantly looked ahead.

The question was a little ridiculous. I had been getting stares during the entire journey that had started the previous night. And why wouldn't it I? Even wearing my simplest most modest salwar-kameez, I was a visibly wealthy upper caste 32 year old woman, traveling in a rickety non-AC bus with a 55 year old clearly several rungs below my social status. My being on the bus was reason enough for the poor working class people around me to stare and wonder, what is this rich memsaab doing on this bus? Is she lost? Has she been kidnapped? Add to it the fact that Sajid was being quite handsy with me, almost relishing the opportunity to show off that I was his mistress, not an employee or relative.

Seducing me had surely been the greatest achievement of his undistinguished life, and here I was, traveling alone with him, doing everything at his beck and call. In our initial days, I was a lot more assertive and pushed back against his demands that I found excessive. But by now, he had owned my ass and my mind completely. He was clearly proud of how he had me under his thumb and wanted to bask in the glory of that achievement.

So when we had waited at the bus station earlier, he had kept his arms around me, regardless of the stares of the people around us. India is not a country known for PDA anyway. And especially not PDA between a visibly working class 55 year old and a visibly upper class young wife. And when we got on the bus and I was walking towards the back seat, he had smacked me on the butt audibly a couple of times asking me to move faster. Him doing that to his own wife from his own class would have drawn stares in a shy society like India. Here he was doing it to a much younger fair-skinned memsaab. The entire bus pretty much stared at us.

"At my home, you won't be able to sleep till this late." Sajid said as I stretched in the morning. "Everyone wakes up at the crack of dawn."

"I also wake up at the crack of dawn. You know that. I overslept because..." and I lowered my voice, "...you didn't let me sleep much."

It had been a long uncomfortable night, although I couldn't pretend not to have enjoyed it. Sajid had taken full advantage of the privacy and the darkness of the back row, without being too reckless. It was a weeknight so the bus was half-empty most of the night, and all the passengers, like sane people, were sitting in the front. So we had the back three rows of the bus to ourselves.

The bus got going at 9 pm, and soon after that, I dozed off. I was tired from all the house work and chores I had done at home in preparation for this week away from my husband and my son. I had been cooking almost till the very last minute.
Like Reply
I was first woken up just an hour later, by Sajid's hand untying my salwar and slipping into my panties. The dim lights in the bus were still on, but we weren't in the city anymore, so it was dark outside. I leaned back on the seat comfortably as his fingers played expertly with my clit. I reached over with my hand and sure enough, his dick was out as well, hard and waiting as usual. I started jacking it off for him. We were two lovers on the back seat of a bus, pleasuring each other with our hands. We were acting like horny teenagers, even though he was a 55-year old ***** construction worker and I was a 32-year old ***** housewife.

As the bus sped through the darkness, he quickly brought me to two orgasms, with all the passengers none the wiser. I am usually very vocal when I cum, but the circumstances forced me to bite my lip and moan quietly through climax. I then leaned over and sucked his dick lovingly, doing it just the way he liked it, varying my pace and using my fingers on his balls. He unhooked my bra and played with my big tits under the kameez. He came quicker than usual, maybe because of how kinky the location was, and I swallowed as always.

I wiped the specks of his jizz from my lips and sat up. I looked around to make sure no one had noticed what we had been up to, and was relieved that everyone was asleep. Sajid put his dick away. Soon he was asleep. I also made myself decent again and fell asleep.

The next time he woke me up was after midnight. The bus was totally dark now as were the surroundings, with no street lights. There was a loud orchestra of snores in the front. He played with my boobs for a minute and then I felt his hands go to my waist. He slid down my salwar and panties and gently pulled me onto his lap. I grabbed the backrest of the seat in front of as as I adjusted my butt, making my salwar and panties fall around my feet as his dick entered my cunt. We fucked like that gently for a few minutes, me gyrating my ass around his lap. He was always hard and big and thick, but this time, he felt particularly erect inside me. Although he had his usual arrogant nonchalant 'I have done and seen it all before' demeanor, I am sure he was as turned on as I was, at this adventurous fuck in a speeding public bus.

Once again, I bit down on my lip to not make any noise as I slowly rode him. He had his hands inside my kameez and over my boobs. As his gorgeous thick cock sent wavelets of ecstasy through my entire being, I was again amazed at what a weird situation I had ended up in, willingly. I wondered what my husband Tarun would say when I told him about this in detail. He had been encouraging and always loved the sexual elements of my fling with Sajid. But I could see that he worried about my safety and well-being whenever something happened outside the comfort of our house.

Although I was doing my best to be quiet, there were still a few telltale noises as we fucked. Of heavy breathing, and occasional moan, and of course, the squishy sound of him inside me as I moved. We were both careful and slow. But after ten minutes of fucking, no one seemed to have noticed or even woken up. Naturally, Sajid decided to get a little bold. It was typical of him to keep pushing the limits slowly.

Until now, we were close to the window in the last row, so the seat in front of us hid our bodies below our chests. With me on top facing away, he slowly slid to the middle of the back seat so I was now facing the aisle. The protection of the front seat was gone. In the darkness, I could see all the way to the front, right up to the driver's cabin. He then tapped my back gently, and I understood what he wanted. By now, we had started reading each other's body language and even minds fairly well. I got on my feet in the aisle,his dick slipping out of my cunt. I stood like that for a few seconds, breathing heavily, and double and triple checking that none of the passengers were awake or looking at us. Sajid also got to his feet, and I felt his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down. Soon I was bent over standing in the aisle, grabbing the handles of the empty seats on either side. And then, in the darkness, as the bus zoomed through the northern plains, my elderly lover entered me from behind, just a few feet away from a dozen or so unsuspecting people.

As I stared ahead at the dark heads of the sleeping passengers a few seats in front of us, Sajid started fucking me in deep slow strokes. Here I was, in a bus full of people in the middle of the night, getting fucked by a man two decades older than me. If any one of them had woken up and looked back, they would have seen me, naked except for the kameez and bra rolled up under my shoulders, my tits swinging, as he penetrated me. And yet no one was watching.
Like Reply
Wait, no one? What about the driver? Surely we were in direct sight of his rearview mirror. The bus was dark, so I was sure he couldn't see us clearly, but could he make out that someone was having sex? Far from feeling worried or ashamed, I actually felt even more turned on. It made me realize how much I had evolved from just a month ago when even having sex with Sajid in my own living room in front of Rasul had seemed too risque to me. I had resisted actual sex for a while, and even after relenting, insisted it be in the privacy of the bedroom. Insisted on a condom. And here I was, getting banged in the back of a bus, with no protection, literal or figurative.

That fuck session was exciting but quick, especially by his usual standards when he could just keep going and going until I begged him to cum. This time, the excitement of the public fuck seemed to work on him too and I could sense his imminent ejaculation within five minutes. Just before orgasming, Sajid withdrew his dick. I swiftly turned around, and squatted to swallow his jizz. As I did so, once again I wondered if the driver could see my naked ass in the darkness suspended inches above the grimy bus floor.

I was woken up once again that night, just a little before dawn. A few of the passengers were clearly awake or stirring, so Sajid was not as ambitious as before. Other than unhooking my bra under the kameez, he kept me fully clothed. He simply made me put my head in his lap and suck his dick as the surroundings got slowly brighter. And with my belly full of his jizz yet again, I went to sleep, feeling tired.

So I had woken up to that loud truck horn later in the morning feeling tired as well. Even between the sex play sessions, the road had been bumpy and the seats uncomfortable, so my sleep had been fitful. Even though it was bright outside, I closed my eyes, hoping to catch a little more sleep.

"Don't sleep. We are almost there."

"Oh ok." I grumpily said and stretched out my arms as the bus started slowing down.

As we got off the bus by the side of the highway, I could again feel almost all the eyes in the bus on me, curious about what brought me there with such an odd and unusual travel companion. I avoided eye contact with everyone else. But just as I was getting off the bus, I couldn't help but look at the driver, possibly the only witness to what Sajid and I had been up to in the bus. The driver looked back at me with a poker face. And at the last moment, winked and looked ahead at the road. It was a polite acknowledgment of the fact that he had seen us fuck.

Once off the bus, I found us in the middle of the countryside, with just my small handbag on my shoulder. Sajid had no luggage whatsoever. He started walking down a narrow dusty walking path leading towards some trees.

"Just a short walk from here." he said.

And my heart started beating a little faster. Was I insane? Why had I come here with him? What could I expect? What was the need for this? Even if I enjoyed sex with this arrogant asshole of a man, I could have just stayed within the secure confines of my home, the way the affair had begun. Tarun had been reluctant to let me go for this short visit, but in the end, like he always did, left the decision up to me. I felt glad about it usually, but at this moment, I was wishing he had put his foot down and stopped me. Why was I here? I knew why, but still...why?

After a few minutes, the foliage cleared and we were at the edge of a small village. The houses were made of stone and mud, with thatched roofs. There were a few kids playing something by the side and two of those boys suddenly came running towards us.

"Abba! Abba!" the younger of them, about Apu's age, jumped into Sajid's arms. The other one, a couple of years older, looked at me curiously.

Sajid briefly hugged the two boys, and soon the four of us started walking. The boys didn't ask about me, but I could tell them looking at me once in a while. And I looked at them. They both looked a lot like their father for sure. Both were short and stocky. Would all of Sajid's kids look like him, I wondered. They started yammering about things to Sajid who just listened and nodded once in a while. I don't think he was actually paying attention. Not at them, nor at me.
Like Reply
As I walked behind Sajid, a lot of villagers waved to him and some stared at me curiously. Obviously, a high caste ***** memsaab in their remote poor village, that too with someone like Sajid was bound to draw glances. We finally reached his modest house at the edge of the village. As I looked at its modest dimensions, I again asked myself, what was I doing here?

A woman in her 50s clad in a loose green salwar-kameez was sitting on the cot outside with a couple of little girls. She saw us approaching and stood up, with a frown on her face. The girls also ran to Sajid like the boys had and greeted their father.

My heart was practically pounding at my ribs as we walked into the small messy muddy front yard of the house and came closer to the woman. We walked up to her, me staying a couple of steps behind. Sajid nodded at her curtly and simply said,

"Zahra."

She gave him a cursory look as well and then stared at me, examining me from head to toe. I avoided looking into her eyes.

"So is she number 4?" she directed the question at Sajid. I blushed at the implication that we were married or would be married.

"She is already married." Sajid curtly said to her, and gestured at me to follow him. I obediently did, stepping past his first wife without making eye contact.

We walked inside the mud house or rather hut. The entire hut was barely the size of our living room in Jabalpur, but was divided into two rooms. An overweight woman about my age came out from what smelled like the kitchen and seemed very surprised to see me. She looked vaguely familiar. Had I seen her before?

"You brought her here? Is that why you sent me ahead yesterday? So you could bring her? Why? Why?" she asked, almost screeching.

"Why not, Shabnam?" Sajid said. "I have needs and you have let yourself go since you had the kid. Remember why I brought you home?"

I realized that she was the wife who lived with him next door to us in Jabalpur and she looked familiar because I had seen her work on the site. I didn't know until now that she was his wife. Sajid had told me he had one wife who lived with him on the site, but once our sexual games started, I had never thought about it anymore. This was the woman who he went back to every night after spending days with me. She clearly knew who I was, because she was frowning at me as if to say why are you here. I felt really embarrassed as the two women glowered at me and Sajid.

"You can put your bag here for now." he pointed towards a corner absent-mindedly. I did what he said, putting my bag there while still avoiding the angry gazes of the two women.

The tiny house barely had any furniture. A couple of cots, and a couple of thin mattresses. There was a small TV in one corner. This is the kind of life I had only read about in the new or seen in documentaries. And now I was here, voluntarily, to live it for a week.

The tension in the air was palpable enough when another woman walked in from the kitchen. She was lean and graceful. Oh god, his third wife who was in her 40s. For some reason, I had forgotten that there would be three wives not two.

"Fatima, my love." Sajid smiled.

This woman also stared at me, but did not seem as hostile as the others, because she smiled. In fact she looked happy or at least amused.

"So what Shabnam told me is true? And you actually brought her to live with us? When is the wedding? Or is it already done?"

I had no idea if it would be appropriate for me to say something to correct the misconception. This was a bizarre situation to find myself in. It would be one thing for a mistress to meet one wife of the man she was sleeping with. Here there were three of them examining me. Which in some ways made it better, and in some ways made it worse. It was better than a monogamy situation, because clearly, it was understood that Sajid wasn't exclusive with any of them. So it's not like I was a homewrecker or anything. It was worse because there were three of them and just one of me. If they decided to gang up on me, what could I do, so far from my husband and kid and my support system? Again, why had I decided to come here? It was a rhetorical question, of course, because I knew why I was here.
Like Reply
"She is already married. Has a husband and a son and a house twenty times bigger than this one." Sajid said. "She will go back to the city with me."

"But then how will we live in the city with..." Shabnam started talking.

"Shut up!" Sajid cut her off. "This is my house that runs on my wages. I am done discussing this. She is here and that is it. Bring me some food soon."

He walked out of the house, leaving me there with the three women. Zahra looked like she was steaming angry. She just glared at me coldly. Shabnam did so too. I thought of following Sajid out when Fatima the middle wife approached me and pulled me into a corner.

"Would you also like some food, sister? It must have been a long bus ride." she tenderly asked me.

"No, it's okay." I said. I had been hungry earlier, but the nerves of meeting these three women had killed off my appetite.

"Are you vegetarian?"

"No, I am not."

"I asked because you look like a , and many  are vegetarian." I answered.

"I am , but not vegetarian." I answered as the other two wives decided to end their glaring and went back to their chores. The question seemed odd, but at least this woman was being friendly and kind, not treating me like a villain.

"Okay! So my hubby finally managed to seduce a  woman. I know he's been trying for decades. Hehehe." she giggled and gently stroked my cheeks with the back of her fingers. Then she got serious and whispered, "Go outside and stay near Sajid at all times or the other two will claw out your cunt."

It seemed like excessively dramatic advice. But then the situation I was in was excessively dramatic too. Until recently, I was a docile happily married upper caste housewife in a city. Now here I was, in a tiny mud hut, with my 55 year old lover. And his three wives.
Like Reply
Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 05.2

I walked out of the hut and followed Sajid as Fatima had told me. She seemed nice and kind and the only one not gawking at me or hating me. Sajid was chatting casually with his kids who were hanging out in the front of the house. He saw me walk up and smiled.

"Kids, meet Purva aunty."

"Abba, is she a new ammi (mother)?" one of the precocious daughters, about ten years old, asked.

Sajid just looked at me and smiled.

"We are getting that question a lot today!" Then he looked back at the girl and said. "No, she is not another ammi. Yet. But your abba does like her a lot."

"I like her too. She has pretty grey eyes." the little girl said.

I smiled at the cute little girl. But this was too much for me to handle. I could not socialize happily with his numerous kids like this. My entire situation was a bit too much, but this one, interacting with his kids, was particularly too much.

I walked back inside the hut. And into the tiny kitchen in the back. It looked like a stone age version of the kitchen at my home. The three wives were doing different tasks, squatting in different parts of the tiny space.

"Can I help?" I asked.

"Oh...you can..." Fatima started saying.

But Zahra cut her off loudly.

"We don't need your help! We three are sufficient for everything. Almost everything."

I stood quietly stunned by the insult. She was probably justified in being hostile to me. But I wasn't used to such interactions.

"Aapa, she can chop the onions." Fatima said, calling Zahra by the Urdu word for elder sister.

Zahra just grunted and looked away, Fatima nodded and smiled. I took that as a yes and reached out for the onions and a knife. And started chopping them. The tiny kitchen was hot and tense, and not just because of the awkward situation.

"How old is she?" Zahra said to Shabnam.

"I don't know." the youngest wife responded.

"I am 32." I said.

"Younger than even Komal." she derisively said without looking at me.

I later learned that Komal was her eldest daughter, who was now married and lived in another village. She was 35 years old. Which meant that when Zahra and Sajid had sex to conceive her, I was a few years from being born. And here I was, acting like his de facto fourth wife. Couldn't really blame Zahra for being upset.

"Let it go, aapa." said Fatima, my only non-enemy in there.

I finished chopping the onions soon and handed them over. The cooking was in full swing. I was told to stir a pot of meat that looked a little like mutton, but also looked a little different. Shabnam was making rotis.

"Let's go set up things outside for lunch." Fatima said to me.

I nodded and was relieved to leave the tense and hot kitchen. We laid out the plates and some thin seating mats. Fatima went outside and called everyone in for lunch. It was a weird and new experience for me, sitting on the floor with my legs crossed in that tiny space, eating food from aluminium plates. With Sajid, his three wives and 5 of his nine children. Looking at the kids, I missed my Apu and wondered if he was having lunch too.

Lunch was a mostly silent affair, except for the little kids filling in their father about all that they had been up to. He would nod or hmmm once in a while, but it did not seem like he was really listening. Not exactly father of the year material. Such a stark contrast from the loving rapport that Tarun had with Apu.

"You kids, wash your hands, and then go to the fields to play. I don't want you near the house for a while." Sajid announced after everyone was done eating.

The kids seemed accustomed to such commands because they all nodded and obeyed right away in a way Apu never obeyed me. Soon, it was just us adults in the room and I thought Sajid had sent them away so we could talk about this situation. But there was no actual conversation. Zahra started gathering the dirty plates. I felt obliged to help her and started doing so, but she shot me a hostile glance that made me stop right away.

"Where do I wash my hands?" I asked the room.

"I'll take care of that." Sajid said, slid over to me and grabbed my right hand.

And then he started licking it clean in a very obviously lewd away. I blushed as my quinquagenarian lover's tongue ran over my fingers in full view of his three wives. Zahra just snorted in disgust and went to the kitchen. Shabnam threw me a hostile look and followed her. Fatima though was sitting there licking her own fingers and watching us with interest.
Like Reply
"What are you going to lick next?" she asked in a playful voice.

Sajid chuckled and finished spit-cleaning my hands. And then his hands reached for my salwar again, as if to answer her question.

"Now? Here?" I whispered. Was he really going to take me in front of his wives?

He ignored my question like he usually did nowadays. He had really changed from the early days when he would talk to me a lot and respect my discomfort and boundaries. Back then, the relationship had been like that among equals. If anything, I used to have the upper hand. But since he caught me cheating on him with one of his fellow construction workers, he had been like a different man. And come to think of it, I had been like a different woman. In more ways than one.

So I didn't resist when he untied my salwar and pulled it down with my panties. He flipped my kurta up leaving me naked and exposed on the mud floor of the hut. I was squirming while his tongue lapped at my clit when Zahra walked out and frowned.

"Can't you have the decency to wait until..."

"Out!" Sajid raised his mouth from my clit and growled.

"Slut!" Zahra muttered angrily as she walked out.

Shabnam had heard everything from the kitchen. She followed too, shutting the flimsy door of the hut behind her.

Fatima was smiling sitting where she was. She started crawling towards us when Sajid said,

"You too. Out!"

"But you know me. I am not..." she started protesting.

"I said OUT!!" he yelled and gently added. "Come back in half an hour."

After Fatima reluctantly left, closing the door behind her, Sajid stopped licking my clit. He liked to do that nowadays just before I was close to an orgasm. I groaned and looked at him. He was on his knees, undoing his pants. He slapped me on my naked ass twice. By now, I knew what that command meant. It thrilled and also disgusted me how much more I was sexually in sync with this elderly construction worker than my own husband.

I rolled over and got on all fours, looking away from him. This had been another change in him since he caught me cheating on him. Earlier, he used to want to try different positions. Now he mostly just wanted to fuck me doggy style. Maybe it was because of the tattoo of his name on my ass.

"I don't think your wives like me very much." I said as he pushed my kurta over my ass.

"Who cares?"

"I was thinking that...AHHHHH!!" his big thick organ penetrating me interrupted me mid-sentence,

And the fucking started. And it went on for a while. He pounded me like a rutting goat for a long time, making me cum loudly in ways like I never had with my husband.

"They seem to...umhhhh...really hate...urghhhh...me." I said at one point.

"Not Fatima." he simply said as he was hammering my hungry cunt.

"Yes she seems nice...ohhh fuckkkkyes...yes yes yesssssss!"

Halfway through that sentence, I came again, hard. Much of my recent life had been like that. A struggle between my rational practical concerns and my primal sexual hunger for Sajid. It perfectly symbolized why I, an upper caste prosperous married woman and mother was on the muddy floor of this hut getting fucked by this arrogant old man.
Like Reply
He was still banging me when I saw a flash of daylight suggesting that the door had been opened. I assumed it was Fatima although it had not been half an hour yet. It wasn't. It was Zahra, his first wife, who walked in. Sajid barely looked at her as she stopped, frowned at the sight of us having sex, and then walked into the kitchen.

"Forgot water." she casually said.

I was embarrassed and terrified. Here I was on the floor of this house, getting fucked by her husband of decades. But Sajid was not embarrassed at all. If anything, he seemed to like it, because he started pounding me even harder.

Zahra came out of the kitchen with a jug of water and glasses. Even as he was fucking me half naked and I was moaning and groaning, I could not help but look at her. Our eyes met. I saw pure hatred and disgust in them. Then I saw her eyes move to my ass. She must have seen the tattoo. I saw her eyebrows go higher and she looked into my eyes again. And held the gaze. I stared at her, knowing that another orgasm was approaching. And at the last moment, I looked away.

"Ohhhhhh yessssssssss!" I screamed as I sensed her walk out.

I also sensed that Sajid was about to cum. After all these times together, my cunt could read his dick very well. And I knew the question that came next.

"Cunt, mouth, face, tits or ass?" he casually asked my preference for where he should deposit his seed.

"Ass...hfffff." I was barely able to get my words out in time.

He grunted as his cock exited my cunt. I felt the warm spray of his jizz on my buttocks. And then he collapsed on top of me like always. We lay on the floor, breathing hard, his body on mine, for a couple of minutes.

He finally rolled away and got up. No kissing, no tenderness, nothing like our early days. Those days were gone.

"I fucked Zahra in exactly this spot and exactly this position for the first time." he casually announced, shaking the juices off his still erect dick. That explained why his first wife had looked particularly angry as she watched us fuck.

I was still trying to regain my breath when he walked to the door and made a gesture. A couple of seconds, Fatima walked in. She did not look shocked or even angry. In fact she looked excited and turned on.

"I came on her ass." Sajid nonchalantly said closing the door again.

"I see that." Fatima said.

I had no idea why she was here. Before I could say anything, she got on her knees behind me. And then I felt her tongue on my ass licking up her husband's cum.

"Hey what..." I tried to protest this. It was one thing getting fucked by my lover. His wife licking my ass just felt weird.

But as I tried to squirm and crawl away, Fatima grabbed me firmly by my waist and held me in place. She hungrily slurped all the semen off my ass. She did it rapidly and hungrily, although she did pause once and I think it was to look at the tattoo of her husband's name on my ass. It felt strange to have a woman grab me like that and lick my ass. But at least she wasn't hating on me, so I let it happen.

Once she was done cleaning my ass, she let go of my waist. I rolled over and looked at them both. Sajid was still standing there half naked. Fatima was starting to take off her clothes. As she stripped, I saw that she had a lean and tight but shapely mocha body. Even in her forties, it was a hot body. I could imagine how she must have looked at my age or younger.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
She didn't get completely naked. I guess this particular kink of Sajid's was universal, not wanting his women completely naked. Fatima kept her bra on as she got on her back by my side and spread her legs. Sajid nodded and got on his knees under her. He started lowering his face to her hairy pussy and paused.

"See how memsaab keeps her cunt nice and clean?" he said. Even after everything we had done and been through, he still called me memsaab. I think it was a way for him to keep reminding himself of the difference in our social statuses and thereby assert his achievement in turning me into his fucktoy.

Fatima looked at my cunt and giggled and nodded, saying,

"I used to do it too when I was younger, remember? But razors are expensive. And your money orders are barely enough to buy food."

Sajid laughed and just as he was about to lick her clit, he paused and looked at me.

"You...out!" he said

"What?"

"Get out!" he said. "Give us some privacy."

I scrambled to stand up and get dressed as Sajid started going down on Fatima. I had initially thought that maybe he wanted a threesome. But now he was ordering me to leave the hut.

"Oooooh yes I have missed this!!" I saw Fatima's body flex and couldn't help stare as I watched the erotic sight. I knew from experience how soon Sajid could get hard again so surely he would be fucking her any moment. I was curious to see how it looked as an observer.

But Sajid stopped and glared at me.

"Why are you still here, memsaab?" there was an edge to his voice that I had learned to obey.

"Sorry." I said and walked out of the hut.

I closed the door behind me and saw Zahra and Shabnam sitting by the edge of the yard. They were talking but stopped when they saw me.

"He kicked you out?" Shabnam asked in a voice that conveyed delight.

"Yes." I said.

"Now you know how we feel." Zahra said.

I nodded and eyed the water jug between them. The sex romp had left me thirsty.

"Could I please have some water?"

Shabnam looked at Zahra who was still frowning but nodded. Shabnam poured a glass out and handed it to me. I drank it thirstily and held it out asking for more. She refilled it. I drank it all down in a gulp.

I had finally regained my composure and was standing fully clothed outdoors next to these two women I had just met a few moments ago. That's when I started hearing Fatima's erotic screams from inside the house. I looked around instinctively to make sure the kids weren't nearby. They weren't. I guess that's why he had sent them away.

"You were louder." Shabnam said testily and I blushed.

I wasn't sure what to do next. My lover had kicked me out while he fucked his second wife. I was here with his first and third wives, both of whom seemed to hate me. I was in a random village where I knew no one. Why was I here, I again asked myself.

"Why are you here?" Zahra asked me at the same time, without a trace of hostility in her voice.

I had no idea how to answer that question properly in that moment. I just stared back at her.

"You are a rich  housewife with a son and a handsome husband from what Shabnam tells me. Right?"

I nodded.

"I can understand you getting seduced by him." she continued. "And getting fucked by him. He does that. He seduces and fucks women. I was the first one 37 years ago, so don't think I don't understand that part. But my question is, why are you here?"
Like Reply
Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 05.3

Trigger warning: I seem to be attracting a lot of frustrated idiotic incels and MRA types who don't seem to understand that fiction/fantasy are different from actual reality. So just a heads up for them. This story explores the details and consequences of willful infidelity in India. If that triggers you snowflakes, don't read it. If you still choose to read it and leave hateful or racist comments, that's on you.

I stood guiltily just staring at the two women in response to the question. Until now, I had gotten just hostility from them. Hostility that I found somewhat justifiable, given the situation that I was their husband's sex toy. But hostility that I also found somewhat unjustifiable, given that these were two of three wives he had. And as Zahra herself said, Sajid does that. He seduces and fucks women. I got seduced and fucked by him. So why were they treating me like this?

"I asked you a question." Zahra said calmly.

"She's here because she is a characterless slut who just wants to get fucked." Shabnam said and spat at me.

I turned my back on them and checked my phone for any new messages or emails. But there was no network coverage and I had received nothing new since the middle of the night. Tarun must be worried, I realized. I had seen a phone booth in the village. Maybe I could call him from there.

"Where are you going?" Zahra asked as I started walking.

"Phone booth in the village."

"You reek of sex. At least have the decency to wash up. Unless you want men and dog following you around sniffing your ass."

"Maybe she does." Shabnam added tartly. She was really starting to piss me off.

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Bathroom?" Shabnam snorted. "Rich city bitch thinks she is in a five star hotel. There is a wash pond five minutes on that side. That's where we bathe and clean up. Now that you are acting like one of us, that's what you will have to do."

"I'll come with you. I have to fill up some drinking water anyway. You drink water like a fish and if he's going to be banging you day and night, you will need it." Zahra said.

She picked up two metal pots and handed me one of them. I meekly took it and followed her. What kind of a world had I voluntarily entered, I thought horrified. No bathrooms and an open pond as the place to wash myself and bathe and also drink water from? I could have been back home with running water and a clean private bathtub. Instead here I was, getting insulted and having to do all these weird thing.

Zahra kept a stony silence for a minute or so. then she spoke up again.

"Why him?"

"Excuse me?"

"Why my husband? Why did you choose him instead of all the thousands of younger men from your own social status?"

"I...I didn't exactly choose him. It just happened."

"That's not what Shabnam says. She says you would be out and about in skimpy dresses tempting the construction laborers and ogling their bodies. Even among them, you would have found younger fitter men."

It was a valid question. And it least this time she wasn't being hostile but genuinely confused and curious.

"I was initially attracted to your nephew Rasul. I hadn't planned on an affair as such. But my eyes were initially on him."

"Then?"

I gave her a short summary of how this chapter of my life had started. How they came over to use the phone. And then how Sajid aggressively pursued me and eventually seduced me. I didn't give too many gory details, but enough for her to give her the basic picture.

"Hmmmm...I understand." she sounded a little sympathetic for the first time.

"You do?"

"Like I told you before, I was his first conquest. He pursued me very aggressively too. My family didn't approve of him. Said he was an arrogant prick of a man who would never care for me or be faithful to me. But I was young and naive and...well...like you, could not resist him physically. So I became his lover and soon his wife. He was cheating on me within a month of our marriage. First of many such instances."

"Aapa if I had..."

"Don't call me Aapa." she snapped.

"If I had known it would cause so many problems, I would never have gone through with it."

"Are you lying to me or to yourself? You know fully well that once you were in his thrall, you had no chance to escape what came next."

We had reached the pond by then. I was somewhat relieved to see that the washing pond was different from a hand-pump which was used for drinking water. I was still not sure about how hygienic it was to wash myself in that pond. But at stage, I did not have much of a choice. She was right that I reeked of sex. From the activities in the bus to the recent romp, I had not had a chance to clean myself in any way.
Like Reply
The pond was medium sized and looked reasonably clean, not mossy or brackish. There were a couple of other women there washing clothes. They were looking at me curiously. I approached the water. And stood at the edge tentatively not sure about what to do. Get naked and jump into the water? Or walk in with my clothes on and then take them off? In either case, I would be exposed out in the open. I looked around. There were no men around, but what if someone walked by?

You might wonder why would a woman who has already been exposed many times in various states of nudity to rickshaww,.'s and masseuses and tattoo artists and construction workers and last night, the bus driver, would feel embarrassed now. I think the difference was that in those cases, I was submissively obeying Sajid and the situations were sexually charged. Besides, he was there to be a protector of sorts if things went out of hand. Here, out in the open under bright sunlight, I felt conscious as well as cautious.

"Be quick. I'll stand guard and make sure no peeping toms come by." Zahra said, as if reading my mind. "You can have a full bath at night like we women here do. For now, just clean that awful slutty stench."

I nodded and stepped closer to the water. Looking around, I raised my kurta, untied the salwar and quickly slipped it down with my panties and kept both on a rock. Then letting the kurta drop back to my knees, I started wading into the water. I slowly raised the kurta, inch by inch, as I got into the water, careful to not get it wet and also not flash even the women. Zahra had an eye on the approaches but would check me out once in a while as I entered the pond.

Eventually I reached waist deep water, let the kurta bunch up under my armpits and washed myself down there. The other two women weren't exactly staring, but did look over once in a while at the strange sight of a rich young city memsaab washing herself in there like paupers. I felt sufficiently clean in a minute or so of washing although I made a mental note to get soap next time. If there even was a next time. Every experience I had was making me think about running back to my actual husband's home right away. But I was here for a reason.

I started wading out, my kurta still rolled up over my bra when Zahra said,

"Wait a minute."

I stopped. Two young men rode by on a bicycle slowly, craning their necks. I instantly lowered the kurta over my bra and up to my waist. They might still have caught a flash. They stared at my face and chest as they passed. I blushed and looked uncomfortable.

"Okay you can come out now." she said. "This is part of village life."

I walked out and Zahra handed me a thin small towel no bigger than the hand towels we used in the bathrooms back home. I put it under my kurta to dry my thighs, pussy and my ass as much as possible. And then slipped my panties and salwar back on. As I did so, I heard the other two women laughing. I looked at Zahra confused.

"They saw your ass tattoo and know it spells my husband's name." she flatly said. "Now you will be the talk of the village. He has a decades long reputation for such things anyway."

Blushing, I avoided eye contact with them. We went to the hand-pump and filled up the two pots with drinking water. Then we started walking back, holding one pot each over our hips.

"If it is too heavy, you can take breaks." she said. Her voice was still flat and brusque but at least she was showing some concern for me now.

"No, it's fine." And it was.

"I can see why he likes you." she said.

I looked at her, confused by this strange segue.

"I am not just talking about your looks. Any man would be attracted towards a woman with that pretty face and that curvy buxom figure. But you have something more that is important to keep up with Sajid. And that's strength and stamina." she continued. "This is probably the first time you are carrying a big pot of water in your life. And you hardly feel the stress. Took me years to build up that strength and stamina."
Like Reply
I wasn't sure what to say. Was this a compliment or an insult? I had no idea. So I just nodded.

"And that too right after he pounded you hard. Most of us women, we can't keep up with him. He just pounds and bangs and pounds and bangs and..." she stopped and inhaled a little as if recalling an earlier memory.

"He is not gentle." I said, feeling compelled to say something.

"No, he is not. That is part of the reason he hops from woman to woman. But you...you are different. Your general fitness, slim waist, but below it, those fleshy melon-like buttocks with the firm hips, those muscular thighs... you seem like you can keep taking all that he wants from you and still be ready for more when he gets hard again."

This part was true. Sajid had mentioned this himself a couple of times, back in the day when we still had actual conversations and he still paid me compliments. Once we started having sex, the frequency just kept going up and up and up. From once a day to very soon multiple times in a few hours. And although I felt a little tired after long sessions, all I needed was ten minutes of rest and drinking some water to be ready again. I never once turned him away out of exhaustion or lack of desire. He used to compliment me on my insatiable hunger and stamina all the time.

"Yes." I simply said.

"And you like that, right? That's why you followed him here? You're addicted to his dick and his libido?"

"Maybe." I said, feeling conscious about how well she had read my situation and my driving motivations in going from a simple housewife to a complete harlot.

She stopped and put her pot of water down for rest. I did the same although I could have kept walking. She sat on a rock silently and looked up at me as if expecting me to talk more. Until now, she had done most of the talking. And in her face, I saw real curiosity and a little compassion. I saw the woman who had first experienced and embraced Sajid's bizarrely irresistible sexual force almost four decades ago. And I felt like opening up to her.

"It's like he has changed me at my core. I was perfectly happy with my sex life with my husband by the way. There was nothing wrong or unsatisfactory about our sex life. And sex was something I always enjoyed. But it was just one part of my life. With Sajid getting a hold over me...I slid so fast, I can't believe it. My initial thoughts were just about some idle curiosity regarding another man's touch. Maybe some kissing and groping. I didn't want to slide further than that. I didn't plan to. But the speed with which he went from just groping me to bedding me, despite my initial crush being on Rasul was unbelievable. This old ugly man was doing what he wanted and I slowly kept going alone with it. It's like he is capable of mind control. At least in the initial days I had some say or control. But once I went all the way with him, something inside me completely snapped. Sex was all that I could think of all the time. I kept waiting and longing for the next fuck, the next orgasm, any time of the day. It took all my concentration and willpower to focus on my son when he was home. And on my husband. And do my household chores. But when my son was off to school or at a relative's house and my husband was at work, and Sajid came by, I just..."

I stopped, a little breathless after the rapid monologue. There was a short moment of silence as she looked at me in the eye.

"I understand. I remember how it was." she nodded. "It doesn't last though."

"What do you mean?"

"That sex-crazed phase you describe? I went through that slide myself. And it felt thrilling. But it doesn't last. For him I mean. He got bored of me soon. Started cheating. There were a few women I knew about and god knows how many I didn't know about. By the way, 95% of ***** families in this country are monogamous. You know the only real reason he married Fatima and Shabnam?"

"Sex?"

"Sex is why he got attracted to them. He only married them because of social pressures and compulsions. Shabnam who is about your age, her parents found out about their affair and threatened him with dire consequences if he didn't do right by her. So he had to marry her or risk a family feud. And Fatima before that, she was like you. Married woman. No kids though, because her husband was impotent or something. Still, when the husband found out, he gave her a triple talaaq and kicked her out. And she had nowhere to go. She was living in the fields and was close to starving when I convinced him to marry her just to do the decent thing."
Like Reply
"Oh." I had no idea about all this. But then why would I? I had never shown any real curiosity about Sajid's family or his past until recently. All I would think about in my waking and some of my sleeping moments was getting fucked by him and my next orgasmic fix.

She got up and started walking and I followed her. Soon we were near the hut.

"I have to go call my husband." I said.

"Hmmm. He knows?" she arched her eyebrows.

"No, he doesn't."

"He didn't notice the tattoo?"

"I have managed to hide it so far." I had been honest with her earlier, but there was a limit to how honest I could be with anyone, as I had recently discovered.

"How did you manage to come here?"

"I told him I was visiting a sick aunt."

"Hmm. OK."

Outside the house, Sajid was fully clothed and talking to a couple of men who eyed me as I passed by. Some of the kids had returned and were milling around. The other two wives were nowhere to be seen. I later learned Shabnam had gone to visit a relative and Fatima was taking a long nap to get over the exertion of the fuck session.

As I walked into the main part of the village, I got a lot more longer glances than before. I kept my eyes on the ground. Thankfully, no one came up to make conversation. I entered the phone booth, and made the call.

"Hi it's me." I said.

"Oh thank god. I was getting worried." Tarun answered. "Did you see my dozen texts?"

"There's no connection here." I said truthfully.

"Hmm...so how is the final fuck holiday going?" Tarun whispered and I assumed our son was nearby.

"It's going good."

"Tell me some details. I am so horny just thinking about the possibilities." he was still so eager about this, even after I got my ass tattoo-ed with another man's name.

"Tarun! I am at a public phone!" Also true.

"And how has it been walking around in a burqa when outdoors? Has anyone at the lodge you're staying at suspected anything? How is the lodge by the way? Anything risky?"

I had to wait a second to answer. It was getting difficult keeping all my lies straight in between the honesty. To Tarun, to Sajid, to Zahra, and to myself. It hurt the most to lie to Tarun though, who had been nothing but supportive and understanding. The only thing he worried about was my safety.

"No, it's been safe and discreet so far. The lodge is ok, very basic but fine." I started lying. "The burqa is fine too. I got used to it. Besides, it's not like we are outdoors a lot."
Like Reply
"Hahaha, you're such a slut!" he chuckled. He had always been not just supportive but even enthusiastic about every slutty thing I did.

"Stop!" I said blushing. At least this time that word wasn't an insult.

"Well, hope he makes the most of his last few days with you." my husband and then got serious. "By the way, I need to talk to you about Apu's school transfer when we move to Delhi. And about the packing of the kitchen stuff."

"Go ahead."

And then we spoke about our impending move to the nation's capital. Tarun had gotten a big promotion and we had to shift really soon. In less than a week in fact. So Tarun had not objected when I said Sajid wanted to take me away on one last sex-filled fling at a small tourist location. Nothing fancy or risky, just some quality time together before a final goodbye. We would stay in a simple lodge and I would always be covered in a burqa in public. And we would take all safety precautions.

This lie to my husband was timed with the fact that Sajid was going back home to his village for a week. To Sajid, I had not yet revealed that my husband had been transferred. It was a lot of work remembering all the lies to all the people.

I finished the long conversation with Tarun about all the logistics about shifting to Delhi and then spoke to my son for a while, before hanging up and heading back. Back to Sajid's house. Back for my first night with him and his wives.

It was getting dark. In more ways than one.
Like Reply
Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 05.4

When I got back, there were more men talking to Sajid, all of them sitting around the yard having tea and snacks. The conversations stopped when I walked in. Their eyes followed me as I entered the hut. The wives were inside the kitchen again. Fatima looked refreshed.

"The slut is back." Shabnam said.

"Let it go." Zahra said this time.

"How can you tell me to let it go Aapa?" Shabnam whined. "You don't know what I have been through back in the city. Seeing this woman lure away our husband."

"You think it was easy for me when you entered the picture?" Zahra said. "Remember that you were once the other woman too."

Shabnam grumbled but didn't say anything. Just as I was about to thank Aapa and ask if I could help in the kitchen, Sajid came inside.

"Memsaab. Come with me."

I followed him to the outer room where he picked up my bag and started rifling through it. I had experienced this enough times at home. He liked picking out revealing outfits for me and then displaying me to his friends. Now his village friends were about to get the same treatment.

Minutes later, I was clad in a tank top that showed lots of cleavage, a short pleated skirt that tended to flare up at the slightest gust of wind or movement, and a thong underneath. Soon four more men were going to be added to the long list of those who would see the tattoo on my ass and either laugh about it or find it kinky.

This activity was one I didn't mind. Well, I didn't mind pretty much anything Sajid did, but this one had tickled my exhibitionist tendencies that I never knew I had. In the initial days, Sajid would do the exposing or revealing and I would act miffed or draw lines. Now I had become like a improv actor in the drama. Without seeming like a stripper or a bar dancer, I enjoyed flashing myself in coy ways and then watch the men get aroused.

"Go bring us some snacks." Sajid patted my ass and stepped out.

There was a plate of kebabs ready. I bent to pick it up and Fatima, squatting by a stove behind, whistled and laughed as the skirt rode up and my ass was in her face. My first instinct was to hold its back down, but then I remembered this was the woman who had licked me ass clean earlier in the day. So there was no point.

"She never wears such things for her husband, you know? When he is home, she is like a sati savitri, fully clothed. Acting so coy and demure. But as soon as his car turns the corner..." Shabnam was ranting.

"Take the onions too." Zahra cut her off.

I walked out with the two plates, feeling that familiar thrill as approached the gawking men. I bent more than necessary in front of each man to serve them. They all got a look down my top as the weight of my bobs made the fabric stretch. And it was obvious to everyone that I was bra-less from the way my hard nipples were poking.

"Something delicious about being served hot kebabs by a hot  wife." one of the guys quipped and everyone laughed. The breeze picked a bit and my skirt flared up like an umbrella and everyone oooh-ed at the look of my round ass and the tattoo on it.

The next couple of hours were no different than many such instances back in the city. There were lewd comments, the occasional grope or squeeze, and of course praise for Sajid managing to bag me. Between shuttling food and used plates and cups back and forth, I sat in Sajid's lap as he put his hands under my clothes and the men watched, having their own separate conversations and with obvious hard-ons. In the past, the extent of my exposure depended on Sajid's mood. Sometimes it was just cleavage flashes, other times, I would be told to get topless or bottomless, but never fully nude. This time, maybe because we were outdoors and the kids, sent to play elsewhere, might come home any moment, my clothes were kept on throughout. I still got very wet, which must have been visible to the men from the crotch of my thong.
Like Reply
Eventually their chat session wrapped up. Each of the men was given a chance to feel me up before they left, much like always.

When we walked back inside the house, the wives were holding some of their own clothes.

"Make yourself decent and come with us for a bath if you like." Fatima said. "It is dark now."

But before I could say anything, Sajid said,

"No point in any of you bathing right now. Except Zahra."

All four of us looked at each other in understanding. I was still told to change into the salwar kurta though because the kids would be back for dinner. I helped Shabnam and Fatima set up dinner while Zahra went to bathe and then gather the kids and bring them back. As I did the chores, I was looking forward to the night. By our usual standards, it had been an eternity since our last sex session and the showing off to his friends had made me even randier than usual. Shabnam pouting, but clearly Fatima was feeling the same as me because at one point she stroked my ass and said,

"Should be a fun night."

Dinner was a mundane affair again. I wondered what the logistics of the night would be, given all these kids and such a tiny house. I got the answer to that soon as Zahra sent off the older kids for "sleepovers" at their respective friends'. And the youngest two were put to bed on a cot outdoors. With Zahra keeping them company. As mattresses were unrolled and spread out on the floor, she said,

"Remember to keep it down."

Shabnam started following Zahra out, but Sajid said to her,

"You're staying inside."

"What?"

"You heard me."

She glared at him, but obediently stayed back. I was on pins and needles with randiness, so was a little surprised when mattresses were laid out and everyone started sleeping. It was Shabnam at one end, then Sajid, then Fatima, and then me. The light was turned off. And soon I heard a couple of them snoring. I stayed awake, assuming that Sajid would come over and mount me like he always did. But a long time went by and there was no activity. I had not gotten much sleep the previous night anyway, so I drifted off too.

I had a bizarre and very realistic seeming dream. I was decked up as bride and walking into a packed hall. I saw my entire family sitting on one side, including my parents, my sister, and all my uncles, aunts and nephews. On the other side were all of Sajid's friends and family. Sajid himself was dressed like a groom. When I reached him there was a kazi standing next to him. Who looked me up and down and said,

"Who gives this woman away?"

"I do." Suddenly Tarun appeared by my side and spanked me on the ass saying. "You're such a delicious slut, Purva. This is even sluttier than I imagined."

"You look lovely, mamma." I turned around and saw my son Apu sitting with Sajid's kids.

"The older three wives. Do they have any objections?" the kazi said and they appeared by us.

"No we do not." they said in unison.

"Alright, now we will have the ceremonial disrobing of the bride."

"What?" I said. "In front of everyone?"

Fatima slid over and her fingers started tugging at the knot of my lehenga.

"No, wait. Sajid?" I tried to protest. He was ignoring me and instead was grabbing Shabnam by the waist.

"It's okay, sister. It's her turn. Let me pleasure you." I felt Fatima's breath as she whispered in my ear.

And then suddenly the marriage scene and everyone and the bright lights disappeared and I was on the floor of the mud hut. With Fatima, only in a blouse, on top of me and untying my salwar. My dream had merge with reality as it often happens.
Like Reply
"But Sajid..." I said as the slim passionate woman about a decade older than me started kissing me.

I had never been kissed by a woman before and the tenderness felt very different. As my eyes got used to the darkness, I saw some motion to my left. Sajid was on top of the fat Shabnam, who had been stripped down only to her bra. I guess it really was her turn. I looked at her and she looked back at me. Her eyes showed arousal but also hate, as usual. Staring at wife number 3, I didn't realize when Fatima started pulling my salwar and panties down.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I whispered.

"Shhh. Your turn will come." She said.

"But...ohhhhh!" I squirmed as her tongue flicked my clit. She was good at this. Sajid later told me that she was the one who taught him things like going down on a woman and fingering her, which is why he was so surprisingly good at it.

As deprave and perverted as the recent couple of months of my life had been, this was a new line even for me. Getting oral sex from a woman. A very talented woman. I lay back and let her pleasure me as I watched Sajid tap Shabnam's naked ass twice. Just like me, she knew what that meant and got on all fours right next to me. I saw her small but saggy tits spilling out of her bra and the many folds of fat on her stomach grotesquely jiggle under her. I watched, feeling a little jealous, as Sajid brandished her thick gorgeous cock and entered her from behind. She let out a barely audible sigh.

And this strange foursome resumed. Fatima expertly licking and flicking my clit while right next to us, Sajid started pounding Shabnam with his usual gusto,

"OH WOW!!" I yelled out as Fatima's tongue suddenly started rapidly bringing me close to an orgasm.

That's when Shabnam reached out and slapped me hard across the face.

"Keep it down, whore. Kids are sleeping outside." she hissed.

I nodded meekly and bit my lip, trying to control my urge to scream out as Fatima stepped her the tempo of her tongue. But then she stopped just short of the actual orgasm. I groaned in disappointment as she chuckled and then resumed, but at a slower pace. These activities continued side-by-side, Sajid fucking his youngest wife and Fatima pleasuring me while still keeping the orgasm away, for about ten minutes. It had taken enormous will power to not loudly moan and holler as my tendency was.

And then Shabnam started breathing even harder and moaning softly. I knew from experience what that was. And Fatima chose that moment to start bringing me to a climax as well. I guess she had been holding back because she wanted my and Shabnam's orgasms to be synchronized. Which is exactly what happened. The hut was filled with sounds of skin slapping and our two bodies shaking almost in resonance. We both came long and hard, right next to each other.

As my orgasm receded, Fatima slid up and kissed me. I could taste my own juices on her soft lips. She also started taking my kurta off. I noticed that Sajid had taken his dick out and was standing up. Had he cum too? So early? How could that be? But not, he had not. I watched confused as he rolled a few mattresses together and piled them on top, his thick hard dick swinging. And then Shabnam, still breathing hard and writhing a little, crawled to that pile. And got on top of it, prone. her big fat as jiggled as her legs parted, showing a dark hairy cunt.

"Bring her." Sajid said.

Bring who, I was wondering when Fatima pulled me up by my arm. Like the other two, the only item of clothing on me was just my bra. Fatima scooped my tits out of the cups and pulled me towards Shabnam. And I realized the erotic agenda when I was pushed down on top of her, also prone. My tits mashed against Shabnam's shoulder blades and my lips rubbed against her ear. My crotch was on top of her big fleshy ass. She grunted a little as my weight fell on her completely.

"Put your hands on the floor, memsaab and your knees on the mattress." Sajid said.

I complied and by doing so, seemed to take some of the weight off Shabnam because she seemed to sigh in relief. I was expecting Sajid to start fucking me right away, what with my cunt wide open and ass hanging on top of Shabnam and those rolled up mattresses. But instead, Fatima, moving with athletic sleekness, climbed on top of me. I felt her weight and because she was slim, it didn't bother me as much. But I heard Shabnam grunt again, now that she was carrying the weight of two women.
Like Reply
"This is when you truly become part of the family, sister." Fatima said into my ear as her tits rubbed against my shoulder blades.

Wow, Sajid had always shown great creativity in her perversions but this was something that still surprised me. He had made a triple decker of our cunts and asses. I was the meat in the wife sandwich. I wondered how the sight looked of our stacked nether regions from behind. Shabnam's dark skin and a hairy bush and Fatima's mocha skin with a hairy bush and my creamy white shaved cunt in the middle.

Must have been a big turn-on because I felt Sajid to be especially erect when he rammed his dick into my wet and hungry cunt. I started moaning in pleasure and so did Fatima because he was fingering her as he fucked me. The warm bodies of his two wives above and below me and dick ramming my cunt did, as Fatima said, truly make me part of the family.

After a good five minutes of fucking me, just on the verge of my orgasm, he withdrew and started fucking Fatima as he fingered me. All three of us women were moaning softly, still mindful not to make too much noise to wake up the kids. But there still must have been some noise because I heard the door open and Zahra walked in. She stood next to us and watched this perverted stacked foursome for a few minutes without saying anything. I was later told that before Shabnam put on a lot of weight and before Zahra had her menopause and lost interest in sex, she used to be the bottom layer of this sandwich.

After fucking all three cunts one by one, Sajid walked to the front and made me suck his dick with all four of juices forming a salty but strangely yummy cocktail. And then he went back to fucking us in turns. Fifteen minutes of that and he made Shabnam lick his dick clean. Zahra left after a little while to make sure the kids outside did not wake up. This epic fuck session continued for about an hour. Every time one of us approached and orgasm, Sajid would pull out and start fucking another cunt.

Eventually when he decided to give us each ecstatic relief, he went in the order of age. I felt Fatima bite on her forearm as she slowly squealed her way through and orgasm. She then climbed off from on top of me, and sat on the floor fingering herself and watching us. Then it was Shabnam's turn, who came really soon. I was the last but not the least. He pulled me off Shabnam as she slid off, then put me on the piled rolled mattresses and started fucking me. I marveled at the man's staying power as it was almost 90 minutes into this session and I close to an orgasm when he finally started asking,

"Cunt, mouth..."

"Cunt." I said hoarsely.

And he filled me up with a gush of his seed. The bite marks on my forearm from not hollering through that tsunami of an orgasm took almost a day to fade away.
Like Reply