Misc. Erotica A HOLI Story
Ek Chhoti Si Holi Story, meri le li Holi men Do Do Jija ne.

[Image: HOLI-9b291c8a21042798cd9b77942832c268.jpg]

Hi, here is a chhoti si holi story for all jijas and salis. Ek Chhoti Si Holi Story, meri le li Holi men Do Do Jija ne.

I don't know from where to begin. Holi starts a train of thoughts and feelings. It is a time when season changes, there is joy and exuberance in air and one tends to do everything which is forbidden. 

One hears orgy and group sex in uninhibited western world but if one can know how one enjoys even in our traditional society.

Ok let me begin from beginning.

We are three sisters and I am youngest.

[Image: girls.jpg]

When my eldest sister got married, I was in std xth while my middle sister has just appeared in 12th std. 

[Image: Girl-cc7063abf6c9b2753844a25b4b0d2ad2.jpg]

In Jiji’s marriage we sang a number of gallis to Jiju and his sisters. Jiju promised that he will be back in holi with my sister. And he did come back. Didi challenged him that her two younger sisters will made his durgat on holi and we too thought that two sallis will be too much for Jiju to handle. 

But it was not to be. He turned out to be true strong.

He first colored Majhali didi and when I tried to get away from his grip with his both hands he grabbed my both hands and his one hand rubbed color not only on top but he inserted his free hand inside my kurta and started fondling my teen joban.

My both hands were in his grip and when he left it, I tried to pull his hand away but it turns out to be worse. 

His hands did not loosen his grip from my joban but the other one went inside my shalwar 

and unashamedly put color their too. 

Now although my hands were free but I could not do anything as he was squeezing coloring my young teen boobs and his other hand was playing with my cunt.

[Image: Holi-teen-5321cffa32242.jpg]
I was holding a wall, though other family members could not guess what is happening. He continued for some time till I stopped resisting and my both jobans were fully smeared. 

Then manjahli didi come to my rescue. 

However, when he started chasing didi went on the roof where normally nobody used to go. 

It took them some time and it was a peak time of Holi mêlée so no body noticed that Jiju and Majhali didi is away for more than half an hour. I asked my pados ki Bahbhi, and she winked crushing my color smeared Joban over my kurta. 
"She must be taking your jiju's pitchkari deep inside. "

[Image: holi-96bxfs.jpg]

I pretended as if I'm not understanding and she this time inserted her clour smeared hand inside my sahlwar and pushed her finger in my cunt.

And said 

"apni choot main jija ka mota Lund le rahi hongi salli ji "

and take my advice you should also enjoy chudai in holi with your Jija. 

I blushed and said dhat and same time jiju came down. 

Didi's legs were spread but she was smiling and she went inside bathroom. I could understand how Jiju played holi with my Majhali didi but I felt bad that why I was spared. 

However in the evening when holi is played with Gulal and abir my pados ki Bhabhi and Jiju made a plot to ensure that I was not left dry. Bhabhi made me eat bhang laced gujhiyas with thandai. I was wearing choli lahnga brought by Jiju, and most of family members had gone for holi mialn. While I was looking at my young boobs raising their heads in tight backless string tied choli, Jija entered and pinced at my boobs directly. 

[Image: Teej-teen-050.jpg]

Bhabhi smiled and said arre nandoi ji bra aur panty bhi nai hai.

Ok let me get you some water and she went out.

Before I could realize she bolted the door from outside and said ok I'm going for full one hour achchhi tarah say naye mall ko pinch kar lijiye. 

Jiju hugged me and soon he has opened the string of my choli. 

Bhang was playing its role. He started  caressing my chhota chhota joban and soon his hands went up to my tits. He pulled one and I moaned He gently put me on the bed and started sucking my nipple. 

His one hand was pulling my nipple and other has gone inside my lehanga stroking my inner thighs. 

My other nipple was being sucked hard.

[Image: nip-suck-18602421.gif]

Soon I become so hot that when he pulled down my lehnaga I did not object. He took a handful of Gulal from plate and saying hoili hai put it on my cunt. He made me say words like choot and slowly my shame vanished. I too held his Lund and covered it with Gulal.

Jiju put some Vaseline inside my already wet choot and I was ready for assault. He put my legs over his shoulder and in one shove thrust half of his Lund. It broke my hymn and I cried. 

[Image: fucking-J-tumblr-o3hzbg-Ns-Pm1v63qa1o1-500.gif]

But he kissed me and started caressing me on my chuchi which led pain to go and after that I enjoyed my first chudai on holi with my Jiju. 

In the night when I slept with my Majhali didi she touched me there and we both giggling shared our joy.

[Image: holi-hot-wet-girls-pictures-201222-1.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like komaalrani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Heart
Thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
post less pic please
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
(20-03-2019, 11:18 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Heart
Thank you.

thanks so much ....next part soon
[+] 1 user Likes komaalrani's post
Like Reply
(20-03-2019, 11:36 AM)ronylol Wrote: post less pic please

sure
[+] 1 user Likes komaalrani's post
Like Reply
[Image: holi-bra-les-th.jpg]

In the night when I slept with my Majhali didi she touched me there and we both giggling shared our joy.

Jiju spend there four days after holi and during this period I was fucked 4 times.

After this for 2-3 years every Holi Jiju came and enjoyed holi with both of his sallies, 3 years after Majhali did got married. 

His hubby is very handsome and moreover he was exchanging very bawdy jokes with me and my sahelis. 

When we sang some real hot gallis he took the challenge and reciprocated by singing some very hot ones himself. I was looking forward to holi and he did not disappoint me. He had brought some real sexy lacy bra for me and he said he will make me wear them.

On the day of Holi I attacked him with colors and ballons. However he got better.

[Image: things-which-indians-do-differently-from...-world.jpg]

He put a lot of dry colour in my Kurta and then he forced me out. He took out fire hose and wet me with water, which made my breast looking red and conspicuous.

He then focused hose between my legs and even my panty got soaked.

I went inside bathroom and he followed me.

I bent down at bath tub and he used this opportunity to pull down my shalwar and without any pretense he pulled his jeans too. He just shoved his massive Lund inside. He lifted my kurta and while massaging squeezing my chuchi he fucked me for more than half an hour.

[Image: fucking-doggy-tumblr-oo3hqulo-Zz1w49qypo1-500.gif]

When we came out, my pados ki Bhabhi and then Majhali didi teased us. 

In the evening my elder Jiju came and he did it with both me and Majhali didi. 

After two years I too got married. 

My hubby is very liberal and he made me narrate all my relations with Jija and sometimes we will do role play when he becomes jiju and I become sali. 

He used to take too much time to cum and my badi didi guided me that if I want a man to cum shoving finger in the rear end can do the trick and she said winking at me especially with your hubby and it did.
Like Reply
[Image: holi-hot-still-17.jpg]

This year during reunion at Holi my huby was complaining that his co brothers enjoyed their sallis but she being youngest does not have any (although it was not exactly true as he did it with my cousins and sahelis). 

Majhali didi decided to oblige him and we made a plan. 

On the night before Holi, she called him and they stripped each other in my presence. He was always looking greedily at her voluptuous milk filled boobs. So he was really enjoying the chudai. He was sucking greedily with his Lund fully inside. Majhali Didi was gripping his back with her powerful legs and I too was caressing his back. 

[Image: FFM-7630-threesome-sex-gif.gif]

With a prearranged signal my hubby, my Jiju came stealthily. My Hubby was not aware of his presence.

He removed his pajama and his already mast khada Lund came out. 

My hubby was unaware of threat looming large and in one shove Jiju Pushed it inside his rear hole. My hubby tried a lot but Didi was gripping him hard and as soon whole cock went in, it become impossible.

Meanwhile Badi didi came and she joked: 

Arre do do sali ka na sahi dono aur se to maja le rahe ho.

[Image: Dress-nips-tumblr-p7xh79qyj21vev20uo1-1280.jpg]

Badi Didi too used to grudge us that being Younger we have enjoyed Lunds of our Jiju but she had to live with only her hubby. She particularly used to complain about me as I had devoured Lund of both my Jiju. Next day we decided to remedy.

I and Majhali didi with our hubbies made a plan with bade Jija. 

Bade Jija in the morning itself started a jabradst chudai of badi didi.

She had taken a stiff dose of rum in cola. Soon she came to her favorite position on top.

Jiju had gripped her waist and was kissing her erect nipples. Slowly my manjhle Jiju arrived and ushed his erect Lund in her rear hole. 

She was trying hard but Jiju griped her chuchi and with the help of bade Jiju soon made her gannd devour entire Lund.

[Image: MMF-jiju-2-tumblr-mg0ort8nr-U1rms87jo1-500.gif]

Now Badi Didi shrieked and my hubby who was waiting with hard Lund shoved it in her mouth. Now poor didi in one go was devouring all three. 

She kept on pushing her chootar but soon started enjoying it. 

[Image: mmf4.jpg]

I and my Majhali didi were teasing her Kyon Didi ek sath 3-3, abki to holi ki heroine aap hi rahin. When they came out it took some time for didi to get up but she was teasing us dekha ek sath tum dono ke Lundon ko jhad diya. Manjahli didi revealed arre Didi pichle sal Holi main to subah subah ghar main hi devar ne number lagaya, phir holi ke hud-dang mein inke dost aye aur holi ka daan lekar chale gaye. Phir mare Nandoi aye main chhat par bhagi par vahan bhi unhone bina chode kaise bachti. Sham ko Jiju aye aur phir raat ko ye apne number ke intezar mein the.

I smiled and said you know what happened in my first holi in sasural. We had gone to village to celebrate my first holi in Sasural. And in the morning itself before we were ready, a devar from pados came and he grabbed me. Rang was only excuse and soon he made me devour his thick massive pichkari. Soon his sharmila maternal cousin came and I along with my jethanis not only striped him but made him wear sarre choli with my bra but he too did a palatwar and did a jabradat chudai. When I thought holi was over and went to bathroom a nandoi of mine along with a devar came and I was caught in the bathroom itself and they did it together. In the evening, when every body was busy in abir gualal ki holi his friend took his chance. And apart from that countless devars came and all of them squeezed my joban

And some more bold shoved their hands inside my wet saya and inserted their fingers inside my colored bur too. But not to be out done we stripped at least 4-5 of them fully, made some of them wear bra and saya with color filed ballons shoved inside bra. I even smeared color on most of my devars hathiyars too.

And it was no less sexciting with my nanands aged from 14-34. We rubbed thir boobs smeared them with paint and asked them to get it cleaned by their brothers. And some we stripped totally and two of them even rubbed their bur against mine till we came. Everybody still remembers that holi. Both of my Jijas exclaimed together Akhir sikhaya kisne tha Holi Khelana. And they grabbed me and Holi started again.

[Image: holi-2014.jpg]

Happy Holi, and every thing is not imaginary so all my devars, jijas and nandois do enjoy this HOLI. 

And if like this story you are free to post it at any site and share it with your sallis bahbhis and salhajs
[+] 3 users Like komaalrani's post
Like Reply
nice one
Like Reply
thanks
Like Reply
superr....
[+] 1 user Likes swarooop's post
Like Reply
(04-07-2019, 08:54 AM)swarooop Wrote: superr....

thanks
Like Reply
Hi Dear komaalrani ji,

Can i ask for a permission to post two of your oldest stories (you posted them on yahoo group in 2004)

I found them in some old site & preserve (also edit some small corrections & style so others can read it).

Please permit me to post them here in English story thread so new readers can also enjoy the old but real diamond of your collection.

Also want to mention here that this story is not posted on this site...

surly all credits goes to write such a beautiful story.

Hope you grant permission

Thanks...

Like Reply
great story could have been longer and better, but real stories are always told in short manner only, I wish I could celebreate holi like this
Like Reply