Misc. Erotica My Random Real Life Experiences
Hi There,

Some of you must have known me on various forums of Quora, Xossip and others.

I don't have any zeal left to write content in a sequential matter. When Xossip died, I left sharing, but then the writer in me got a new leaf of life on Quora. Now quora also started collapsing my answers.

So, I here I returned to share my experiences.

Quora had some limitations, so my experiences were shared in brief, but here, I shall elaborate the experiences which people would demand.

As I am not regular on any forum, so I may go for few days/ weeks or months. But as long as the forum is active, I shall keep returning back.

Hope you all would enjoy my experiences like you did in past.

Everything I write is my true experience though with time memory plays with some facts, so I take liberties.
Interested females/ cuckolds ping me in confidence.

Or reach out to me HangOut/ Google Chat ID - punjabi.mard

My thread https://xossipy.com/thread-49683-post-49...pid4953065
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Have you ever had sex in train with a stranger?

The above question was asked on Quora from me. It has been collapsed now. My answer is as follows:

I have never had full sex in train with stranger or known. However, I have developed few relationships in train (three) which led to sex after the journey, in all 3 cases on a later date than we had that journey. And only once I have had a blowjob in the train.

The year was 2000 and I was traveling from Delhi to Bangalore in Karnataka Express. The train started at almost 8.30PM from Delhi and it was scheduled to reach Bangalore on 3rd day at 12PM. It was a III AC setting. Which means that every coupe had 3 beds on one sides and 3 on other side. Mine was a middle berth and on the lower birth there was a lady of almost 30 years with a child of 4–5 years. On the top berth there was another man and on opposite side there were three other unrelated men.

Now I am a daily drinker and in those days, one could drink in train by being a little careful and mixing his drink in Pepsi/ Coke pet bottle. And whilst I was drinking, the child created fuss that he too wants a cold drink. Now, I could not offer him a drink laced with alcohol, and her mother was shouting and even slapped the child for creating such a fuss. I regretted that my cold drink was already laced with alcohol, but I still went to the Pantry car and brought another cold drink for the child. The child was happy for sometime, but that broke the ice between me and the lady. Her name was Shantha, a Kannidigha, but her husband was working in Delhi. Her maternal home was some 70 odd kilometers from Bangalore and her brother would come to the railway station to pick her up. The child was very fussy and she was so ashamed that I had to fetch another cold drink. She wanted to pay me. I definitely refused.

The child however was very fussy and and cried a lot for something or other till late in the night much to the chagrin of other fellow pessengers. Anyways, we retired after dinner on our respective berths, the child was not sleeping and continued to create fuss long in the night.

I am an early riser, so morning when I woke up, I saw the female closely. It was just 5.30AM and everyone else was sleeping in our coupe. Though Shantha was lil dusky, had some pimples and had round face, she also had round boobs and equally good bums. The blanket was not on her chest and her round boobs looked very very inviting in her maroonish dress. I tossed and turned for nearly two hours before the lady woke up. Other pessengers also woke up and we slided the center berth and I was sitting with the lady and her son on their berth.

It started with me playing with the fussy young kid, playing small small games and in which the girl also started participating. Taking the child to the doors and showing him sights. And soon I and the lady were touching each other, which I started and she responded. How it started, I don’t actually remember, but I remember patting her back, keeping my hand on her hand and pressing her hand. Around noon Shantha went and washed her face and made her hair. When she came back, I could see that she had a small lil touch up. That encouraged me and I payed her a compliment in low tone. She played along as if she blushed.

We got talking and I made some suggestive jokes. All in all this way again it was late evening and my time for my daily dose of alcohol. Shantha asked me do I drink daily. I replied in affirmative. I brought two cold drinks from pantry and some chips and all. We all had dinner and again we all retired to our respectibe berths. The child slept early this night. I was on middle berth and Shantha was on lower berth. We were looking at each other, when I deduced that everyone was asleep. The lights were switched off, I pushed my hand down and caressed her face. I traced the outline of her face with my fingers and she tried to bite my fingers. We smiled at each other which we saw through some light pouring from the passage.

I touched her breast. She kept her hand on my hand. I wriggled my hand out and pressed again. I brought my hand and touched her lips, neck and cleavage. It continued for 10 odd minutes when I got down from my berth and shook her and asked her to follow me. Near the toilet I kissed her, pressed her boobs and pushed my hand in her shirt and mauled her boobs. She kissed back like a mad woman. When I tried to push my hand in her salwar (North Indian female pants), she pushed it aside stating she is having periods.

I tried to push her on her knees to give me a blowjob but she resisted and after another round of boob press and kissing, she returned to her berth and I followed. Once back, again I brought my hand down and caressed her boobs and all.

It was around 1.30AM, when another time I came down from my berth and said in her ears.. “Thoda sa Choos Le na” (Please suck me a little). She suppressed a laughter and I went to the toiler side. She followed me in two minutes and this time when we entered bathroom, I opened my pants and she touched my dick which was erect. She bent to give me a suck. I pushed her down on her feet and knees. When her head was in my hand, I started softly fucking her mouth. She tried to get free and said, “mujhe karne do” (let me do it). But her pace of sucking was not something which was much to my liking. In a while once again I held her head and started fucking her mouth with lil more force. She tried to get away initially a few times but then she gave up, her struggle started in another couple of minutes when my pace increased but by that time I was so close to cumming that I did not allow her to move and by the time she could get free, I was shooting cum in her mouth, some on her face and rest on her clothes. She pushed me aside and spat my cum and said with lil anger “Aise karte hai kya” (Does someone does like that)

She cleaned herself and went back to her berth. I also came back but now she pushed my hands away. But I kept pestering and she sucked my fingers and spoke lightly as to this is what she prefers. Last I saw watch was 3.30AM by when I dozed off only to be woken up by commotion of people on approaching station.

I gave her my business card to call and meet in Delhi. She said, she would call but never did.

Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Someone asked me on Quora; whether I had mutual enjoyment in Trains, which led to sex afterward. 

I had Three. Here, I am reproducing the quora post; if people are interested; I can post the fucking encounters with these women subsequently.

The term mutual enjoyment with a stranger means that both of us was willing and yes, I have had few such encounters in bus/ train and plane. Here I would mention about the incidents which happened in train. I have never had a full blown sex in train. The maximum I had was a blowjob. I have already written about it in my previous post.
Beyond these, there have been 3 more encounters which resulted in sex but at a later date.

I shall also explain how I gauged the interest of the women in all these 3 scenarios, lest anyone thinks that I am a lech.

First Encounter: My first encounter was when I was traveling from Chandigarh to Delhi. The year was 2000. It was a new job for me and I had just started traveling good and staying in good hotels. I was 24 years old and had started dressing well, always put a cologne and walked with a swagger. I had been to Chandigarh for some sales call and was returning by Shatabadi. The train starts from Chandigarh around 6.15PM and reaches Delhi at around 10PM. Shatabadi has two seats on one side and three seats on other side. 

So, I had a window seat on that particular train and a lady of mid 30s walked in with two kids of approx 8–10 years. One male and one female. The woman had deep wheatish skintone and her face had marks of having pimples of the youth. She had a small frame and had little longer than shoulder length hair which were openly falling on her both shoulders and looked little undone. She had three continuous seats one with me and two on the other side. Window seat of the other side is again with some other person. Normally women change seats in such scenarios or makes the boy sit with a stranger. This woman locked eyes with me and asked the kids “Dono Bhai Behan achche se bethenge” (Both brother and sister would sit like good kids and she settled the kids in two seats. I still did not know that the seat adjacent to me belonged to this family. She locked eyes with me again and sat besides me. 

I softly said “Hi”. She settled her kids and responded thereafter said softly “Hi, I am ABC.” All the while her eyes were carefully scanning whether the kids were looking at her or not. We got talking in hushed tones, as if the woman was accustomed to doing that. Came to know that she was traveling alone and her husband would come to pick her up. The soup was served and we started rubbing our calves after downing the tray table. 

She was wearing a Salwar Kameej (Female Pants and a Shirt or North Indian Style) and a shawl. She was equally rubbing the legs back and that set the tone. I removed my shoe and socks and moved my toes inside her pants till calves. She held my hand and I tried to grab her boob. She was flustered and removed my hand. I went to smoke and while I came back with my bulge nearly on her face, she smiled looking at it. I asked her to go to toilet and I would follow, but 3 attempts and the space near the toilet was not empty. I pushed my hand in between on her boobs and she also attempted touching my dick, but all attempts were withdrawn as we had limited privacy and constant movement of people was around. In between we had exchanged nos. Her landline and my mobile. She stayed some 15KM away from me but in a nuclear family. Her husband left home around 8.30 and kids before him. She was usually free till 11.30 when her maid arrived. 

It was the very next morning that I reached her home around 9 and we fucked each other. The incident can be elaborated on request.

Second Encounter: We four friends had gone to Vaishno Devi shrine from Delhi. We did not had any reservation of our way back as was the usual practise of that era, because one was not sure how much time it takes at the shrine. So people who are ready to wait gets reservation and rest either pile in unreserved bogeys or bribed the TT. We were in no mood to bribe and entered unreserved bogey. Everyone got seats at different places. I was seated on a seat which was good only for 4 people sitting but had six on them, On one side was a couple whose lady was on aisle but was constantly being disturbed by people moving in the busy aisle. 

In around an hour of the journey my half sleep was broken by this couple changing seats. Now the woman was seated beside me. She was in late 30s, while I was in my early 20s. She was buxom and on a heavier side. I flexed my arm to get a little more area and she spoke “Bhaiya, thoda adjust kar lo na, hum bhi thake hue hai” (Brother, please adjust a bit, even we are tired.) “Koi bhaiya vaiya nahi hoon main” I retorted (I am no brother). She pleaded “please”. I adjusted myself now my shoulder was behind her shoulder and my arm was below her arm, which diverged at elbow. He forearm moved to her leg and mine to my leg. And now I was awake. 

I rubbed my shoulder on her shoulder and she looked at me. I smiled, her lips curved a bit upwards and then she looked at her husband who was nearly asleep. She looked back at me and rubbed her shoulder back. I placed my hand on her leg and she held and returned it back on my leg in few seconds. We looked around, everyone was almost asleep. She asked her husband to take out the blanket as she was feeling cold. 

Her husband gave a thick sheet to her using which she covered herself and my hand. In five minutes I also covered myself by that thick sheet and I had managed to reach her boobs. She allowed complete access to them. I noticed that she was on a heavier side and had soft sagging boobs. I mentioned I want them uncovered. She looked around, adjusted and lifted her blouse. I moved my hand inside and pulled down her bra thus cupping the sagging boob. I kneaded her nipple and she straightened and held my hand. She mentioned in my ears. “Aise to ruk nahi sakenge” (We won’t be able to stop like this). We kept on our game for 15–20 minutes, she touched my dick and I opened my zip. She felt it and said “Kaafi achcha hai” (It is very good) I asked her to follow me to toilet. She said, “aap chalo pahle” (You go first), but people were sleeping even in front of toilet and thus we could not go there. When we came back, someone else had taken my seat. I gave her my business card and I got a call from her next day. She stayed not too far off in Delhi but belonged to a lower middle class strata. 

She came to my place a couple of times and then logistics made it very difficult to carry on with the relation. Though I can relate how I screwed her, but that was almost routine pump and dump.

Third Encounter: It could be my favorite one. Where I got involved in talking to a couple in the train and I made the woman do almost everything. I was 28 kinds, it was a journey from Delhi to Lucknow. An overnight journey. II AC, there was just three people in that coupe. The other couple was also my age. They were married for just 1 year. I travelled with my own liquor as anyways liquor in UP is expensive than Delhi. I started having it in a Pepsi pet bottle. I offered it to the man in the coupe. The man declined saying that not enough would remain for me, if he would also have. I laughed at him and told him that I have enough to slosh him. I opened the suitcase and showed him two full bottles of whiskey and I had a half otherwise too. 

The man looked at his wife and I asked whether the woman wants it too. Woman was willing but man kept denying. I overruled him and held the hand of the woman and asked her to sit beside me and have as much as she wants. The woman as if to spite him came towards my side of seat. She even stuck out her tongue to mock her husband. Got to know that girl belonged to Kanpur and boy belonged to Lucknow and the man was working in Delhi. They were visiting the boys family. I kept on pestering question and softly degrading the man and overruling him for sake of woman. The man got huge loads of alcohol and the woman got softer ones. I tricked him to consume and loose control over his tongue. 

He staggered towards bathroom in the middle of the night when I caught the hand of woman and asked her how such a pretty and intelligent woman got such a dumb, dominating and asshole kind of a man. She agreed with me and I lifted her chin and told her I would have married you, if you were not taken. I was about to plant a kiss when we sensed someone coming. It was not her husband and the man walked ahead but the magic was broken. I patted her cheeks and went to look for her husband who was belching in the bathroom. I came back and reported “Free ki Daaru mili to itni Pee li ki Hazm nahi hui” (He got booze for free, so he drank huge quantities which he could not digest). I further asked is he that kind of greedy man then he must have expected dowry. The girl was agreeing with me. I brought my face close to her and said - I have never seen such a combination of beauty and brains and want to kiss her. She looked stunned but I planted a kiss on her lips. The man came back in couple of minutes and commented - “Train mein hilne se na problem ho gayee” (Because of train movement his bowels did not adjust) The woman suppresed a laugh and the man rebuked her and ordered her to sleep and not laugh. The woman went on the upper berth to sleep. 

I and she kept on gazing onto each other. When the man was firmly asleep. I got up and massaged the boobs of the girl. She cooperated and agreed to come to toilet. We kissed but she refused to suck and was in a hurry to get back to her berth where again I put my hand inside her lower and fingered her as well as played with her boobs by pushing my hands inside her shirt. She saved my number in her husband’s phone as she did not had a mobile phone. 

We stayed in opposite part of Delhi but still when she called me I went. She was very critical of her husband rued the lack of satisfactory sex life, complimented me on my size and we had sex in multiple positions which she liked. The relationship fizzled out because I soon lost interest in her as I had other options nearer to home. We had torrid sex and the same can be elaborated on request.

[+] 2 users Like punjabimard's post
Like Reply
good one
Like Reply
My Experiences with Wives of Friends and Acquaintances

It is assumed that a well-mannered, virtuous, married cultured woman from a good family would be generally shy. But when these women also get a long, thick & heavy tool with a round end, despite saying no, they start measuring the thickness & length of the tool. And then they wish to take it in the mouth to feel the thickness and show the depth they can take the tool to. They leave all shame at that point and force the complete tool down their throat. There are many such instances

1. My colleague at my software company sales first job used to invite me home for drinks. He was elder to me and his wife was also 6 years elder to me. But I used to get aroused looking at his voluptuous wife. Her wife also used to get horny I guess. I took a lot of liberties with her in kitchen and when she was lying with her husband. She only admonished me once when I tried to make her suck me for the first time. But on the very next visit, she not only sucked me dry, she fucked me on the drawing room sofa when her husband lay wasted in her bedroom. She got pregnant during that time but insisted that the child is from her husband.
  2. Many years later, an almost repeat of the same incident. I was undergoing divorce and this man, whom I became friendly with was always ready to invite me as I always brought good booze. Her wife caught my fancy, we gave lingering looks to each other and she also was a mild drinker. I started inviting them to my club and home too. One such day he drank a bit too much and I forbade him to drive back. He slumped into my drawing room only and was then taken to one of the bedrooms. When we were out of bedroom, I pushed the unprotesting woman on the wall and held her both hands above her head. My beefy lips met her lips and no words were necessary. She squatted on the floor to take my agate muscle in her mouth. She became the mare I rode three times that night before she went and slept with her husband.
  3. Another acquaintance and his wife shared my car to go to a common known’s wedding in my newly brought car. I got sluttish vibes from his wife and I started courting her. I touched her a couple of times in dance and wanted to kiss her. She said, she is faithful wife and laughed at me for trying on her. But she memorized my number (Cell phones were costly at that time) and called me when we were back. When I reached her place after her husband had left for office, she was wearing red saree as I had praised her in the same dress at wedding. I took her in arms and she was eagerly kissed me on my whole body by undressing me while she remained dressed in saree, with her blouse opened. She was amazed at the strong tool and sucked at it by deep throating me. She insisted to be fucked in saree itself. The torrid affair lasted for over an year. As a rule, I only went she called me that everything was clear for our rendezvous. But then suddenly the bitch who used to love sucking my pestle stopped calling me and the relationship ended.
  4. A casual friend, a former classmate, stayed at his place for a few days early in my career in the city he was working. He was newly married and wife looked bored and irritable. Within two days could sense lack of understanding between the couple. So much so, my friend tried to find ways to stay late at office. Kind words mixed with ample praise for her beauty and she melted and started crying. And I thought, no matter how much a married woman pretends to be decent in front of her impotent husband & society, she wants to be associated with a bull. And when a bull like me touches her the lustful whore comes out. She cursed her husband and her father when I ravished her in her marital bed. When guided to my cock, she measured it and blew it with passion. Next morning when her husband hurriedly left when I was still having breakfast, I caught hold of her and ate her taut mangoes for long I insisted that she too feasts on my banana and then filled her with my cream. Next trip was planned over texts when her husband was traveling for work. Those five days was like her honeymoon as per her admission. She was made to eat my cum on first day of that honeymoon and on all days she ate my cum atleast once. Sad, I did not go to that city again after that honeymoon.
  5. A married man in early 40s with his wife, another classmate stayed at my place when I was divorced. Liquor flowed and the man accused my womanizing ways of me being divorce. In the middle of the night when his wife came to kitchen looking for water, I was still awake. We got talking and she asked me did I really had many girls. I said yes and one thing led to another and this middle-aged lustful woman got so hungry that she wanted to see my penis. She sucked me like a nymph and swallowed all the cream in kitchen itself. Thereafter when her husband and kids were not at home, she would warm me up and cool herself down over video calls. We could not fuck for being in different cities and now lost touch.
Hope you all have liked my sketchy details of few encounters with friends/ acquaintance’s wives.

I can detail any of these experiences, if anyone wants it.

Like Reply