Fantasy Tubai's Naked Nanga Punishment CFNM
Heart 
When Tubai, an 18-year-old poor boy, was taking his final exams in class 12, his father was diagnosed with a serious kidney disease. He was the only child of his parents, and the three of them lived together in a small town in Bengal. His father had a modest job with an average income, and they were a middle-class family who couldn't afford the expensive treatment for a serious kidney disease. Due to his father's diagnosis during TUbai’s final exams, Tubai couldn't study properly and failed the exams. Within a few days, due to the cost of the treatment, their financial situation worsened from middle-class to poor. The doctor advised them that such advanced treatment wasn't available in such a small town and recommended moving to a larger city. 

Forced by circumstances, his parents sold their house in the small town and moved to Delhi, renting a small room for the treatment. Tubai's father transferred his job to Delhi, and his mother found work in a small beauty parlor. However, living expenses in a big city were high, and the cost of raising a child was even more burdensome. Tubai's parents couldn't afford to keep him with them, so his mother decided to leave him at her village home for three to four years due to financial constraints.

In the village, Tubai had his maternal uncle's house, where his elder uncle and aunt, along with his younger uncle and aunt, lived together. His grandparents had passed away a long time ago. The elder uncle and aunt had a **-year-old son, while the younger uncle had been married for only 6 months. The younger aunt(Choti Chachi) was newly married and had recently joined the family. Although the elder aunt (Bari Chachi) was beautiful, she was a bit chubby, typical of a Bengali household; but the younger aunt had a figure like a whip, slender, very beautiful, and fair-skinned. Seeing the younger aunt, one might think she was a movie heroine or a gorgeous model. Because of her beauty, the younger aunt was also quite proud and pretentious.

Tubai's parents left him at the village house and moved to Delhi, enrolling him in a government school in the village. He was admitted to the 12th grade again. Despite being 18 years old, due to his thin build and short height, he looked like 5-6 years younger than he actually was. On top of that, his mustache and beard had barely started to grow. The boy from the small town tried to adjust to his new school in the village and his uncle's house. But no one loves him like your own parents, especially the two aunts were annoyed by having to take care of a poor unwanted boy. Therefore, even for minor mistakes or disobedience, the boy would face severe punishment from his both aunts.

At his age, he was very shy. He wouldn't undress in front of anyone since class four, and this habit continued from primary school to high school. So, after coming to his uncle's house, he would take a bath alone in the bathroom and change his clothes in his room with the door closed. He wouldn't undress in front of anyone. It's worth mentioning that the boy's two older uncles and older aunt had seen him naked when he was younger , but his younger aunt hadn't seen him naked yet because she had recently gotten married.

After getting admitted to school, both the elder and younger aunts used to tutor him, as no one would spend their money on private tutors for a poor boy like him.He was a burden. So, he would get punishment from both aunts for not studying properly. The elder aunt would scold him, "You don't study at all! Where is your mind during study hours? Don't you do your homework? You're such a lazy boy!" If he made mistakes in his studies, the elder aunt would grab his ear and make him stand in the sun in the backyard, holding his hands up. On the other hand, when the younger aunt saw that Tubai hadn't studied, she wouldn't get angry, but would instead tease him by baby talk, "Hey, what's wrong, baby? Don't you have any interest in studying? You're not ashamed of getting punished like this?" The younger aunt would then make him do "chicken punishment" (murga punishment where he had to assume the position of a chicken by holding ears through his legs). She would record videos of this on her mobile phone and laugh a lot. Tubai felt very ashamed to be punished like this by his young and beautiful aunt, who had recently gotten married. After the "chicken punishment", the younger aunt( choti chachi) would give him 10 slaps on both hands with a wooden scale. She would laugh and say, "You're such a naughty boy!" Tubai would get scared and give her his hand to slap and be obedient to her saying . After the punishment, the younger aunt would make him do 30 ear-holding situps(uthak baithak) and force him to do the homework again.

The first month in the village passed by. At that time, the school in the village had a monthly class test. Since childhood, Tubai had been weak in mathematics and English. In the first month's test, Tubai performed very poorly, and the result was disappointing. When he returned home from school, he was scolded by everyone. His uncle and aunts were very angry with him. His uncle slapped him several times and made him stand with his hands up. The elder aunt was furious and said, "If you perform poorly in the next test, I'll strip you naked( nanga punishment) and beat you up in front of everyone! I will drag you outside of my house and make you stand totally naked in front of the neighbors and who ever passes by the road. You're such a naughty and disobedient boy!" The younger aunt was present and laughed at this. Choti chachi giggling, “What a shame it would be if you get a nude punishment, we would able see all you got. There will be noting to hide. No secret”.  Tubai felt very ashamed and thought that his elder aunt was just trying to scare him and wouldn't actually do it. So, he continued to study in his own way, without much effort. Another month passed by, and the second month's class test occurred. The questions were difficult this time, and Tubai failed miserably in mathematics and English, scoring zero in mathematics and only 4 out of 100 in English. That day, Tubai returned home from school in great fear."

As soon as Tubai entered the house, everyone saw his test results and got angry. His uncle slapped him, but his elder aunt(bari chachi) was furious. 
She scolded him, "I told you that if you didn't do well, you'd be in trouble! And you've failed miserably. I am going to make you totally nanga(naked) today.good boys deserve to be clothed. Naughty boys are shameless and shameless boys do not wear pants. They stay naked shamelessly in front of everybody!" 
The younger aunt(choti chachi) laughed at this and said, "Big sister( Bari didi) is going to strip Tubai naked and punish him! That's what happens when you're naughty! Shame shame…what a sheme". Choti Chachi was clapping his hands with a big grin on her pretty face.

Bari Chachi scolded him with angry wide eyes, "Raise your hands! Or you will get more punishment if you resist".
 Tubai was very scared and raised his hands as his fear overcame shyness. When the boy raised both his hands in fear, the elder aunt opened the shirt buttons, removed his shirt, and lifted his undershirt(baniyaan). Next, when Elder Aunty opened the belt of the trousers, unbuttoned the pants, and lowered the chain, Tubai shyly tried to lift the pants with his hand and remove Bari Chachis's hand from the pants to stop her from doing so.
" Bari Aunty threatened,"If you try to stop me, I will forcefully take you out of the house completely naked and beat you in front of everyone. Every neighbor will see what happens to a disobedient boy. You will be spanked in front all on the bare butt".

When the boy heard that he would be going to the street all naked, he removed his hand in fear and his elder aunty took off his pants and shorts. Bari chachi threatened "Pull up the legs." Tubai pulled up one leg at a time, and his great-aunt removed all his pants. The boy is now wearing only underwear (chaddi), and there was nothing else on his body.

Although everyone in the house was angry, the choti aunty was smiling, the Choti chachi had a beautiful yellow saree on her. Choti Chachi said with a giggle “.The younger aunt laughed and said "Look at him! Bari chachi is going to make him completely naked! That's what happens when you're naughty and do not listen to the elders! If you don't punish naughty boys nanga(naked) like this, they won't feel ashamed and won’t listen! Ha Ha”.
 Next, the elder aunt took off his underwear too within a second. Tubai was standing all naked, not a single piece of thread on his body. Tubai tried to protest and resist his Bara chachi for the last time but it was in vain. She was strong and yanked the underwear within a second. 

Tuabi was standing all naked in front of all his uncles and aunties. Choti aunty had a smirk on her lips; she could not resist her laugh at seeing him totally naked and burst out laughing, “Look at his tiny little pee pee and without any hair. Shame shame…puppy shame. Now we all can see what you got. No secret. Your little peepee and ass all visible."

The elder aunt was wearing a red sari and had a fair and plump face. She scolded Tubai after taking off all his dresses and making him completely nanga naked. "Raise your hands up! You are not allowed to cover up your nunu(small penis) with your hands. You are being punished and not allowed to have modesty. Stand totally naked like that in front of us like a naughty shameless child". The boy followed the order. 

Choti Chachi smiled and teased in way someone talks to a baby child, "Look...my child...If you had studied well and listened to us, you would not have been ashamed in front of everyone like this. But what else can be done? What a shame, everyone is present here, your uncles and aunties and look at you..totally naked, not even a stitch of thread in your body, not even allowed to cover up your little nunu(peepee) .as a boy It is very shameful to be naked in front of ladies, is not it? Your two aunties can see all you have. Who knows what will happen this time? How long do you have to be all naked? Are you feeling ashamed? But you are a shameless boy as you did not study properly and failed in the exam. Shame shame. ..What a shame. "

Afraid and ashamed of being undressed, Tubai held his ears by hand and pleaded, "Please bari aunty, there will be no such mistake. ..Please forgive me this time. I will study hard next time”.
But the elder aunty angrily said, "Did not I tell you last month? But you did not listen to my warnings.  Today you have failed, so you have no right to wear pants.

Now Bari chachi started to smile who was all angry until now. Bari aunty was also enjoying the power over the the boy. The power of being superior, the power to able to order a boy to be naked, power to decide whether he should be clothed or to be naked. She felt very powerful. Eeing the elder aunty to smile; In shame, the boy immediately tried to cover his penis with both hands, but the elder aunt scolded him, "Did you put your hands on the penis without my order to do so? Hold both ears with both hands in front of all of us". The boy did so out of fear. 

Tubai was very ashamed.Choti Aunty saw him naked for the first time and elder aunt saw him naked after few years. And all the uncles witnessed the full naked punishment. Choti Chachi took out her mobile phone with a naughty smile and took a few naked pictures of the boy holding his ear with every inch of his body clearly visible…his small hairless peepee, his small hairless hips, and started saying "Indeed.. it's an appropriate punishment for you as no previous punishment worked so well. Now you will be ashamed of your wrongdoings… ".

Choti Chachi took naked pictures on the mobile phone of Tubai while he was holding ears in a standing position, showing the penis and butt, and shared the 4-5 pictures on her school's group. Chota Mami was in a group of friends of the girl's school she attended. After some time, Choti aunt's girlfriends started giving smiley emojis on the group chat. Everyone laughs at the nude punishment. Group girl members said "Emma.(OMG) ..the boy is standing fully naked and holding his ears.......Who made him punished by making him naked....are you? ..what a fun. ..penis and hips are all visible..... haha..It must be funny and powerful at the same time to give that boy full naked punishment! What did he do wrong?”

Choto Chachi replied in the group "My elder sister-in-law didi punished the boy. I am the boy's younger aunt. he failed in the class test and now he is getting naked punishment…elder sister made him strip completely". started laughing All the girlfriends say that seeing the naked punishment was very fun and laughable. Choto Chachi said that she would be sharing the whole story later with the group.

Bari Chachi made the boy do Uthakbaithak (situps punishment) by holding the ear 50 times totally naked in front of everyone in the room. Choti Chachi laughed a lot. Bari Aunty said, "Today is the first day so I didn't punish much, but next time I will beat you naked in front of everyone. You will be spanked bare butt outside in front of everybody.” Now stay naked inside the room for 30 minutes in a kneel-down position while holding ears ". The boy, completely naked in the room, obeyed the instructions. After 30 minutes bari aunty says "Okay, I am returning your pants today. You can get dressed. But from now on, I and Choti Aunty will help you study. And if you neglect your studies again and score poorly, I will be without your pants again. "

After about 1 hour of punishment, Tubai gets the pants. She felt very shy, especially to the younger aunt. Because Choti Chachi was very naughty, she was showing naked pictures of the mobile and saying to him, “Look at your small penis.”

Tubai was very ashamed to be punished totally nanga naked punishment for the first time in his uncle's village; He was ashamed to look into the eyes of the two aunts. Especially, Choti Aunty always had a smile, a smirk on her face.
continue…
[+] 1 user Likes pagi chele 69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply