Fantasy Office (no limits fantasies)
A company named AV private limited has owned by Ganesh Reddy from Hyderabad and his age is 40 years old and company is 2 years old. The company is running good but the employee size doesn't increase due to it's constant returns in income. The employee size is just 30 members barring owner, security guards and office boys. 

Because of constant returns, the CEO of the company Anushka Shetty has decided to resign from the post and work as an employee.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqwuo10LJ3CJN2otXvi1d...oqpxj&s=10]

She came to owner's house and conveyed her decision to him. But the owner was reluctant as she was the best in that role. Because of her only the company is in break even. So, the owner didn't approved but because of the work stress and her family issues she gave her resign letter for CEO and went out of his house.

Now owner has to think about the vacant CEO post and no one fits the post. The only option he has in front of him is his wife who worked in MNC company for 5 years has called her and informed her about the post. His wife name is Tamanna.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMgJGsYlD2Ta4ZgZfk1Ev...kz2wV&s=10]

She took CEO role and started taking control of the company immediately from next day. The first quarter (3 months) was in profit zone and her husband super happy with it. But slowly the company started to see the losses.

After 2 years of her post, the company was in no position in giving salaries to employees and started making excuses about their salaries. Employees were unhappy and went to previous CEO and senior employee of the company Anushka.

Even she didn't got the half year salaries as other employees. She went to Tamanna and Tamanna was saying the same reason. Anushka got angry and went straight to owner's house and rang the bell and knocking the door hardly in anger

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFm0yqfpc4HOXTd64LWTX...Q&usqp=CAU]
[+] 3 users Like Lusty horse's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
pls update next
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Rahul(owner): Hey Anushka!! Sudden suprise. Come inside.

Anushka: Don't act smart. I know your wife(Tamanna) would have informed you about me coming to your house.

Rahul: Don't shout Anushka. Neighbours are watching us. It is not good for our reputation to argue like this in public. Come inside, I got a solution regarding this problem.

After hearing his words, she became a bit calm and came inside the house. Rahul looked the door and followed her while watching her boot shake.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9u3I1MQ0Jna4qQou9GXx...Q&usqp=CAU]

Anushka: Tell me!! What is the solution?? Me and our employees haven't had salaries from last 6 months. We are out of balance. If you doesn't give us the salaries, we have to go to court(Angrily).

Rahul: Chill Anushka!! I said I have the solution. Why are you soo hot. Take this water. I will go into my room and bring the solution.

Anushka took the glass of water while Rahul went inside the room. After few seconds, he came out with a file in his hand and gave it to Anushka.

Anushka: What is this?? And how can this file can give solution to our salaries problem??

Rahul: This is our accounts file of first two years where you manipulated the accounts to get your appraisal.

Anushka shell shocked and stood there with stunned face for few seconds. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvebs1rqbYeeLdyx_H-Zf...tRchZ&s=10]

Anushka: This is wrong file. You wantedly befaming my name to get rid of our salaries.

Rahul: haha ??  why would I do that to you. And I know this from the very beginning you are upto this but I always hid this information from everyone including my wife only to save you.

Anushka: What!! This is wrong and why would you favor me instead of saving your company.

Rahul: I can but I was waiting for this opportunity to get near you (came a bit towards her) as I have a crush on you and wanted you in my bed. By the way, I have all the proofs of your fraud calculation along with CA. If you don't accept the things to which what I say, I will file a case against you and put you in jail.

Anushka was worried after hearing jail word and doesn't want her name to get defame. So, she decided to do what Rahul says.

Anushka: Okay Rahul!! I will do but on one condition. 

Rahul: what is it?? 

Anushka: I should become CEO of the company again and my salary should be hiked.

Rahul: okay babe (he went near her and hugged her tightly)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQclpvMaA72r7nWNMS2Nef...iZ94c&s=10]

Rahul: So, today no office for you. You should stay with me and you need to be wife for the client who comes to India next week for a week in India.

(THE RESPONSE OF ANUSHKA AND HOW IT WILL CHANGE THE RULES OF THE COMPANY WILL PROCEED IN FURTHER UPDATES)

[+] 2 users Like Lusty horse's post
Like Reply
very small update
Like Reply
Anushka: What?? I can't sleep with some stranger. And that to for one week as his wife. Not possible. I would resign instead.

Rahul: No babe !! Don't say like that!! I can give you shares in the company. This client is very prestigious to our company. And we give you bonus also

After listening bonus, Anushka got excited and accepted the proposal. 

Rahul after her nod for approval went near her and gave liplock to anushka.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeGBuy0FgN9zdgHxaEVOo...AzJlw&s=10]

They are exchanging their saliva and enjoying every moment of the kiss as it is best moment in their life. After few seconds of exchanging salivas, they retrieve their lips.

Rahul: I love you babe I was waiting for this moment from long time and I didn't wanted you to sleep with the client. I offered my wife to him but he saw you in the office during his visit last week.

Anushka: It's okay Rahul!! And don't bring that topic now. It's our moment, let's enjoy it.

Then again they started smooching each other mouth for few minutes and Rahul started to remove Anushka 's saree.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvMfsPcEB7oztx3qwO_JE...fqhew&s=10]

Rahul started to squeeze her boobs over her blouse and licking her neck and navel squeezing those with his rough hands. Anushka moaning slightly in pleasure

Anushka: hummm ahhhaa hummmmm.. Rahul you are so good hummmm...

Rahul went back started unhooking her blouse while kissing and licking her back. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB2S1JujHar2EvonenO33...4WX9o&s=10]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773...322e676966]

Rahul: Ur back is sexy 

Rahul bit her back while removing her blouse. He then squeezing her boobs while pinching her nipples and rubbing his duck along her ass.

Rahul removed her petticoat and now Anushka is in bra and panty only. His dick got erected by watching her semi nude. He removed all his dress except underwear threw it off on the floor.

Rahul lifted her and took her to the bedroom. While going to bedroom, he was smooching and biting her lips. He pushed her onto the bed and came onto the bed like an animal.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaJxbcoSS-BF8RUGOnF2Z...221eH&s=10]

Rahul pulled her panty and started smelling her pussy. He got so hard with that smell he didn't have anymore control power and he removed his underwear and started rubbing on her pussy.

Anushka: ahhhaaa Rahul aahhh.. it's been days that my pussy is tickling for something to get inside it.

Rahul: ufff.. I was eager to listen these words Anushka with your voice. 

Rahul slowly inserting his dick inside her pussy while giving eye contact with her with full lust. Slowly slowly he pushed his full dick inside her pussy as he has 6 inches dick.

[Image: Dani-Daniels-sexy-fuck-on-the-bed.gif]

Now, he started drilling her pussy with full speed while squeezing her boobs. Anushka moan sounds can be heard outside the house as well. 

The security guard heard the sounds and came near window to check what are those sounds. He shocked to see sir with some other girl on bed and not madam(his wife tammu).

He immediately calls Tamanna and tells this to her.

(Next update will see how does Tamanna reacts and what will be the future of Anushka and company lies)
[+] 2 users Like Lusty horse's post
Like Reply
Lusty horse Wrote:Rahul: So, today no office for you. You should stay with me and you need to be wife for the client who comes to India next week for a week in India.
This is nothing new ! Even the wife will be agreeing to this ! It is part of the business ! It happens in many companies !

Nice story with good photos ! Pl continue the next update
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply