Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My experience in family trip 10 years ago
Heart 
So I am 23 right now, this happened 10 years ago. My family went to vrindavan. We were 4, my parents my grandpa and me. So we booked two rooms.

Me and grandpa in one room, my parents in other. When i went in my room at the time of checkin i went into the toilet and saw there were a pair of panties hanging behind the door ( previous guest must have left it ) it was cheap desi panties 110 cm.

I got an instant boner but came out and acted like nothing happened

Then after check in we went outside and came back late at night, grandpa said he is tired and went to sleep. I rushed to the washroom and stripped. I sat on the floor and started sniffing the panties and jerking off my teen cock . I came soo fucking hard. After that i cleaned the floor, hanged the panties back on the door and went to sleep.

Around 1 am i woke up and saw i am alone on the bed and the washroom light was on, i slowly walked to the washroom and saw my grandpa rubbing the panties on his cock and jerking off, idk why but it felt soo hott i watched him pump his cock for 10 mins before he came all over the panties. I came back to the bed and pretended to sleep then he came and slept too.

Subah utha 7 baje aur ready ho gaya aur mummy papa ke room main gaya. Gate khula tha toh main andar ghus gaya, papa tha bhi soye hue the.

Maine dekh bathroom ka darwaza khula hai. Andar jhaka toh dekha mummy nangi khadi thi aur kacchi pehen rahi thi. Isse pehle mujhe dekhe main bahar aa gaya aur bahar aake gate pr knock kiya

Mummy ne gate khola toh nighty peheni hui thi, Lekin nipple poore dikh rahe the toh bra nahi pehni hogi pakka.

Fir mom bathroom main chali gyi aur poori ready hoke aayi

Bas yehi hua tha!
[+] 2 users Like paradox's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great feeling. I started watching mom during ** Age. No bigger joy than seeing mom naked
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 08:34 AM)just4view Wrote: Great feeling. I started watching mom during ** Age. No bigger joy than seeing mom naked

best feeling for any son!!!

how did you see her? how was her body?
Like Reply
(22-05-2024, 04:54 PM)paradox Wrote: best feeling for any son!!!

how did you see her? how was her body?

Through a hole in bathroom door. This was my daily ritual. Peep when she was inside for bath and jerkoff then and there
Like Reply
(26-05-2024, 11:54 AM)just4view Wrote: Through a hole in bathroom door. This was my daily ritual. Peep when she was inside for bath and jerkoff then and there

fuckkkk sounds soo hottt
Like Reply
lovly experience
Like Reply
(29-05-2024, 11:24 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: lovly experience

thanks bro!!! i still get rock hard thinking about it!!
Like Reply
so did u try to see more ever after?
see more of her session getting fuked> or tried more ur self?
Like Reply
(03-06-2024, 10:54 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: so did u try to see more ever after?
see more of her session getting fuked> or tried more ur self?

ohh yesss soo much and soo many times, i got addicted to it after that hehe
[+] 1 user Likes paradox's post
Like Reply
(03-06-2024, 11:25 PM)paradox Wrote: ohh yesss soo much and soo many times, i got addicted to it after that hehe

seen her get fuk by dad or grandad?
Like Reply
(09-06-2024, 08:46 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: seen her get fuk by dad or grandad?

seen her get fucked by dad, grandad used to grope her when she massaged his feet
Like Reply