Adultery Spicy Red Chillies
[Image: pimenta-boca-afrodisiaco.jpg]

Spicy Red Chillies 

Coming soon
[+] 2 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Glad to be back! Story will begin on 1st June. Be tuned!
Like Reply
Welcome
[+] 1 user Likes Deepak Sanjeev's post
Like Reply
Great news!
hopefully your next story will be as spicy as its title.
[+] 1 user Likes Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
Welcome
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Story will begin today itself! Be tuned.
Like Reply
Chapter 1

33 year old Rajesh was getting ready for his office as always and he was deliberately fumbling with his tie, while his eyes looked to and fro, clearly anticipating someone. He was a successful civil engineer and did his job very responsibly and what added more happiness and peace in his life were two things... rather two people. His beloved wife and their son!

Just then a sweet aroma of shampoo hit the nostrils of the smiling man. He turned to find a goddess like beauty walking towards him. 

She was none other than Rajesh's wife Roma!

"Hmmmmm there you are Roma!! Now do you mind helping this out hmm?"

Rajesh gestured towards his tie and the woman smiled and walked towards him untill she was facing him and her beautiful swan like deep eyes blinked softly. The sweet aroma that arose from her hair was due to the shampoo she used and she normally took an early bath due to the early morning prayers she was used to. 

"Uff Raj! Mummyji married you off too soon! You are still pampered like a baby! Can't you do the tie yourself mr?"

Rajesh took a deep breath as Roma did his tie. His eyes scanned his wife's curvy figure clad in a simple light green saree and a coral pink blouse which looked a bit tighter on her slightly fleshy arms. Also, a decent amount of hip and belly flesh added some kind of a sensual charm to the 32 year old housewife. As she did the tie, her crimson pink manicured long nails aroused Rajesh already and he grabbed the curvy waist of his wife and was about to peck her rosebud lips when suddenly Roma sweetly tapped a finger on his lips, avoiding the kiss.

"Dhatt..! Uff Aaru will be here soon!! Shameless man!"

"Common Roma! Don't you know how much I am crazy for you every single day?" 

"Really? Hmmmm okay one small peck is what you deserve then!" 

Roma smiled at the end of her last word and got her promiscuous lips towards her husband's. Rajesh had still held on to the curvy waist flesh of his wife's which peeked deliciously out of the confines of the saree and his lips had barely touched her's when suddenly at that very moment.....

"Mummy!!! Daddy!!"

Aarav the only son of the endearing couple stood there with a cute puppy expression with hands on his either hips. His Popeye designed water bottle dangling cutely underneath his neck, patting on his cute school uniform clad belly. 

"Hmmmph! Your son.....his timing!!" Rajesh hated to end the anticipation of the morning kiss he was just about to recieve from his wife while Roma giggled cutely with her beautiful soft fingers touching her lips. This giggle with the manicured fingers on the mouth usually made Rajesh happy and somehow his heart danced with joy to see that sweet giggle on his wife's kissable lips. He also remembered how slim she used to be before marriage and how it now contrasted with her slightly more fuller figure and more rounded face, specially after Aarav arrived in their lives.

As per her daily habit, Roma kissed her son on the cheek before bidding a bye to him and her husband and once they left, she would get busy with her other home chores. Every single day she would gaze to the picture of her and her husband on the wall with their son and this would make her smile wider...

"Such a beautiful family I have!....hmmm ..Paneer makhani sounds good! Raj loves it and so does Aaru!" 

Roma purred to herself and headed for her kitchen. She never ever bothered to notice how much of a sway her fleshy hips and waist added when she walked even normally, but to a person peeking at this moment would have found even this brief sight very enticing of a curvy woman clad in saree having the right amount of hip sway. 

As per her daily habit, Roma would turn on the tv which was luckily not too far away from the kitchen. She had this habit of keeping in touch with the 'goings on' in the country through news channels and as she tuned in to one of them, she continued to the kitchen to assemble her stuff, but then the reports shifted to some ugly news. Roma stopped her work and turned back to gaze at the screen. A lady reported dressed sophisticatedly in her business suit, spoke politely but with some clear hesitation in her voice....

"Another awful incident which happened nearby Bandra East. A dead body was found in an awful condition, clearly happening to be a prey of some kind of crime! The security officer and the CBI has suspected many gangsters as always, but the name which is arising on the top of their list is none other than Bashir Ahmed! A man who is obscure and is responsible for many murders and extortions."

As you can see the body is blurred because of the amount of awful bruises which occured in his upper body and even close to his thighs. As for now the forensic is investigating further and the security officer is finding further clues to this murder."

Roma felt disturbed and disgusted by the blurred wounds of the dead man and she immediately amplified her hatred for these typical gangsters in her mind...

"Disgusting criminals! An insult to human society!" 

With one last agitated look at the tv, Roma continued to do her chores in the kitchen, when suddenly her phone buzzed with a delightful romantic song....

"Subah se leke shaam tak ...shaam se leke raat tak..."

The song enticed Roma for all the right reasons and therefore she decided to make it her ringtone. This was the same song that somehow drew her to Rajesh, long back when they had barely been acquainted with each other. Rajesh too had a liking for the particular song and thus romance bloomed further and with this faint sweet memory and a curly smile, Roma picked up her phone to smile even wider.

It was one of her college time besties...Aarti!

"Hey there! What took you so long to pick up Roma?" 

"Uhn....common Aarti, you know I am busy with chores this time. But hey, how is life in the US?"

"Great! I am surrounded with hotties here and well....I am in love too!!"

Roma found the words to be amusing. She had known Aarti to be a flirt and a free spirit all her life and till date she had remained single. But the word 'love' the Roma curious and she quickly put the phone on speaker mode and continued her chores, while keeping up the conversation...

"Love? You? Are you even serious Aarti? I don't believe you!"

"Uff ho Roma!! Trust me babes. I am quite serious and uff...what a body he has!! Ummmm...I feel kinda protected with him and our coupling is quite hot you see!"

The mention of 'body' directly made Roma feel cheap about her bestie. One of the reasons why Rajesh had attracted her was certainly not his 'body', but his charm and dedication to work and ofcoarse the way he treated her and the way he played with Aarav and then ofcoarse some sweet naughty kisses at night.

"Hmnmm....so anyways, what's his name?" Roma continued to be curious somehow.

"Bilal!" Aarti had a cute puppy tone.

"Wait...uh...oh unmmm...he is a mu...?" Roma continued but was cut in the middle with a louder tone from Aarti...

"Hey yeah he is! But....how does it matter Roma? He is such a hottie and uff his body.....afterall he is a wrestler!!" 

"A wrestler??? Uff baap re! Aarti....you are a sophisticated ***** lawyer and you are dating a mu....wrestler?? And that too aa....gosh!" 

Roma uttered those words quite naturally without even thinking twice. Somehow the idea of inter religion relations made he cringe. No doubt she was open minded to an extent, but she was raised in a strict ***** household all her life and this whole idea of a buff wrestler of another religion dating her bestie, made her cringe.

"Uff I know yaar! But hey....he is attracted to me and I am attracted to him! Thats all that matters babe!"

Roma took a deep breath and tried to shift her focus away from this topic and rather continued on a normal conversation...

"Anyways! Good for you. So when are you coming back to India?" 

"Hmmmm....not soon, but I might return all robust and curvy! You know with a big fat bulging stomach hehe!" 

Roma understood the image her friend was sketching in the air and this whole visual of a non ***** burly wrestler making her bestie pregnant made the ***** housewife feel an uneasyness and she cringed even further. 

"Ufff....stop it okay Aarti! You got so much more devilish in the US!!" Roma half giggled and half loathed during her words, clearly hinting on sarcasm, but Aarti didn't care. 

"Thats me Roma! You know me well! I love having fun, not a mundane  housewife life like you!!"

"Aarti, I am very happy with Raj and Aarav! But I can't explain it to you how fulfilled I feel with such a loving family. Raj makes me feel complete within myself!"  

Roma fogged her mind back to the days when she would get closer and closer to Rajesh and then how her family was very happy with the fact that he belonged to a high class ***** family, just like their own and Roma even smiled remembering the small pangs of romance within when they had kissed each other for the very first time.

Breaking this silence, Aarti suddenly used a naughty tone right after Roma has finished speaking...

" Hmm n... anyways...you said Raj keeps you  'fulfilled'...right?"

"Yes I did.....but what are you implying Aarti?" Roma asked as she began to cut her green chillies in order to add some into her poha. A meal she loved often during breakfast.

"Uff...Roma you are behaving like those monotonous prude housewives! I meant to say ..he still 'fills' you up well? Hmmm?"

Roma stopped chopping the vegetables for a brief amount of time and she took a calm deep breath this time. That of a silent unknown one! 

"Roma? ..you there?" 

"Uhn...yeah....I am all ears....sorry..."

"You didn't answer me babes! Raj keeps you happy in all ways....and I mean 'all ways' right?"

"Oh Aarti please! Thats a ridiculous question to ask! We both are happy okay? Raj is the most romantic charming husband one can ask for!"

"Hmmmm....okay Roma! Good for you. Chal okay bye, will talk later! Give Aarav my love!!" 

Roma cooed a "sure! Bye" and kept her phone aside, while chopping her vegetables a little slower this time. Her mind suddenly rewinding back to the words..."Fills you up" for the simple reason that since Aarav's birth, Raj and her sexual chemistry only kept saturating week after week, then month after month and then year after year, resulting in just some romantic cuddling and some plain coupling kisses here and there before sleep.

Roma somehow didn't take these things too seriously. For her the brief cuddles and fingers intermingling and tiny small lip pecks were enough to soothe her soul at her age and stage. She also ignored how her added weight on her breasts, hips and buttocks latently increased the yearning for a more thrustful and intense sexual intercourse and not to mention her vaginal lips which had turned meatier too, which also secretly craved for attention.

"Aarti is typically filthy minded. These things shouldn't matter to me now! I love Rajesh no matter what!"

Shifting those thoughts aside, Roma continued with her poha.

At Rajesh's Office :

"Rajesh! We might have to reconsider our idea of this argument!" 

Santosh was a colleague of Rajesh and they both worked hand in glove on the construction sites. But somehow, this time there was a major problem and Rajesh was certainly angry on the whole situation. 

"Nonsense!!! This is illegal and clearly 'gundagardi'! These gundas need to be in jail!!"

Santosh was the scared one. He grabbed an extra chair and decreased the temperature of the Ac inside the cabin for some more relaxation. He held on the shoulder end of his colleague and tried to put forth his concern....

"Rajesh yaar! You are not getting it. It won't be easy to deal with those goons. You know who is claiming that land? Bashir Ahmed! He is a mafia don for god's sake!!!"

Rajesh was aware of the notorious mafia don and he clenched his fists at this whole idea of a 55 year old don being so intimidating to his whole agency. He almost banged the paper weight on the table and spat...

"Goddamnit!!!! These bloody gundas! Why can't the security officer help us out Santosh?"

"No use! The man is a big shot who has a certain image amongst his fellow men and most probably he bribes the higher authorities pretty well! You remember what happened to the unknown man the other day, right?"

Rajesh took a deep breath and gazed outside the window. His angry filled eyes turning slowly into that of fear and anxiety. A small droplet of sweat escaped his forehead even in the AC room as he remembered what he had witnessed some weeks ago while coming back from an office tour with Santosh...

Flashback - few weeks ago :

The skies were gloomy and dark, clearly indicating some potential rainfall and Rajesh had just reached the taxi stand with Santosh, when suddenly a series of heavy gasps of a man could be heard just some distances away. 

"What's that sound?" Santosh adjusted his glasses in fear while Rajesh too wondered and then he noticed a heavy crowd some distance away. Both the formally dressed men ran ahead to only be more surprised, rather aghast!

A terrifying scenario lay ahead!

Two burly goons had held a suited man, who was gasping and trying to set free, but none of the public went ahead to help him out. Just then out of a posh Suv, a bigger man stepped out wearing a pathani kurta with salwar. His sleeves were folded, exposing a pricey Rolex watch and very strong hairy forearms with equally bigger firm palms. 

"Holy...sh...itt...it's him!" Santosh meekly pouted.

"Who?" Rajesh didn't find the scenario even remotely normal and he also wanted to know who the intimidating looking pathan was. 

"Bbbashir....Bashir Ahmed!...." Santosh was already trembling, while Rajesh too felt some uneasyness too. But the real horror emerged out when Bashir reached his prey and took out something which made him look even more monstrous...

A meat beaver! 

"Nnn..noo Bashir Bhai......I won't do it again....I.....I promise!!"

"Son of a bitch!! You won't be having a second chance anyway! I don't give second chances!"

The whole scenario made Rajesh think of all those mafia Bollywood films where the public would remain silent, while the goon would have his way out with his prey. The man was held from by Bashir's henchmen and began to plead and even weep for mercy, but the pathan didn't seem to have any mercy, rather he swung the meat beaver up high above his head and aimed it with all the force in the world towards the man's neck and the very next moment things turned ugly making the public gasp while Santosh and Rajesh felt a shiver run down their spine. 

The captive man's head was decapitated in one go and his lifeless body fell down in a 'thud'. The sound added a creepy addition to the present silence of the streets. Not able to take in the scenario anymore, Rajesh and Santosh almost rushed out to take a taxi and they both tried to erase the awful memory of what just happened.

But....the memory never went away.

Present Time :

Some more drops of sweat trickled down Rajesh's forehead and he shivered suddenly when a hand touched his shoulder. To his relief, if was Santosh who also had a concerning look on his face. 

"Let's forget that land Rajesh! Messing with someone like Bashir Ahmed will not be something wise to do!"

Still Rajesh had an ego of his own. He didn't want to submit to a mafia goon and he clenched his fists when he remembered the sinister evil smirking face of Bashir, specially when he had murdered the captive man the other day. 

"No way Santosh!! No bloody way. I will go to higher authorities and make sure I have that land!! I will not submit to a local goon!!! No way..."

Rajesh's eyes had anger and frustration at this moment, while Santosh took a deep breath and only hoped that his friend would reconsider his words again.
Like Reply
Update will be given weekly (Saturday or Sunday). Four updates a month is guaranteed. Be tuned and enjoy the new journey
Like Reply
Wohhhhh.. All the best author for the story. This seems to be very interesting and erotic. Thank you for clarifying on the frequency on weekly updates.
[+] 1 user Likes Projectmp's post
Like Reply
You told us June 1st, but you totally caught us off guard by starting it earlier.
That's awesome!
[+] 2 users Like Blackdick11's post
Like Reply
Wonderful start
[+] 1 user Likes Lovecraft's post
Like Reply
Excellent start

Roma becoming sex slave of Basheer and give hell of lifetime for Rajesh
[+] 2 users Like Ragasiyananban's post
Like Reply
Super. Aarti has confused the clear mind of Roma now. Which mus... man going to fill up Roma.
[+] 1 user Likes zulfique's post
Like Reply
Arathi wants a partner in crime or she wants to give her friend the "experience and fullfillment" wth real man
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky Rakesh's post
Like Reply
Awesome dude
[+] 1 user Likes Bigil's post
Like Reply
Basheer or Bilal or both
Roma least bed wrestling with Bilal and play with many more mus.., men Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
Whattaa start....
[+] 1 user Likes Dinesh Raveendran's post
Like Reply
Charm cannot filled up or fulfill, only body can do.
Once she experience it, she will start hating her husband for not giving these pleasures for years.
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
Is this gonna be cheating or cuck story. Inspite of santhosh warning, this fool wants to land in danger. He should also be killed like the other person. Interesting start.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilmalover's post
Like Reply
Now the question is whether to save the land or wife? or lose both.

worst phase of life started for Raj.
[+] 2 users Like Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply