SHARING MY WIFE FOR THE FIRST TIME

For the next several minutes, I fingered my wife's pussy while she continued to suck Shaan's cock. I marveled at how wet and warm her cunt was! The feeling of those slick juices, her hot slippery cunt, and the sight of her sucking another man's cock, was almost more than I could stand! I thought that I might shoot my wad at any minute! My fingers were obviously making my wife very hot, as she was moaning with Shaan's cock in her mouth, and wiggled her ass on my fingers. I knew I had her near an orgasm, but I didn't want to make her cum yet. When she had her first orgasm tonight, I wanted to see Shaan, make her do it!
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 3 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply
(20-05-2024, 02:57 AM)sri7869 Wrote: Good start

Thanks

thanks
Like Reply
(17-05-2024, 04:22 PM)neerathemall Wrote:

For the next several minutes, I fingered my wife's pussy while she continued to suck Shaan's cock. I marveled at how wet and warm her cunt was! The feeling of those slick juices, her hot slippery cunt, and the sight of her sucking another man's cock, was almost more than I could stand! I thought that I might shoot my wad at any minute! My fingers were obviously making my wife very hot, as she was moaning with Shaan's cock in her mouth, and wiggled her ass on my fingers. I knew I had her near an orgasm, but I didn't want to make her cum yet. When she had her first orgasm tonight, I wanted to see Shaan, make her do it!
[Image: 0255_640.webp]

H

thanks
Like Reply