Fantasy First Encounter With my Maid At My Age 20 ( India Chandigarh )
Quote:First Encounter With my Maid At My Age 20 ( India Chandigarh )

Hey Readers Its me Samir here .... am very much lucky in matter of females
either Girls in young age or Women ( Married Bhabhies, Separated beauties or Divorce Gem )..... those days
as my Stars always favor me ....... ( in Affair with Guls / Ladies )

Now am " 44 " married with hot and beautiful ... " Life Partner " ( Beautician by profession )

I had been taught by Her ...... ( my Maid )
..... that " How to deal with female in matter of relation either Physical or intellectual ? "
I still Honored the Guidance given by her and still working on her lessons...

Lets come to point ... about my First encounter with "" My Maid ""

She was at age of 31 yrs, married, stay with her family near to our colony and do dusting and washing clothes

As I was " 20 Years Age" during my study I had to visit back home due to some vacation in college

I usually prefer to stay "" Nude ""... half or full ... while staying at home When alone ... specially in my  hostel room

It was Sunday and night in between Monday there was marriage function in our relations just 90 km away from my city ..... so all member of my family left the home so early

Thats wht I was alone in home fully nude sleeping in my room on my bed ......

Our maid came to home ,  she usually came for dusting and washing cloth in-spite of Ramu Kaka ( our permanent servant ) He open the door ... maid came in

At that particular time he was busy in kitchen  ..... as all member just left home
And I have to re-join them during Night Function

Maid was doing all her works as usually...... then she enter to my room ( I was sleeping covering with bed sheet )

She cleaned the room then go to my bathroom there she saw my " Dirty Jockey " my half pant, was spoiled during my Night fall which, I dropped out when I go for washroom, at night ... she washed my all washable clothes, except that  "' Dirty Jockey "

(As she told me latter abot this) ---- then she came to my bed while cleaning the room floor ... had noticed me sleeping nude and saw my tool so much Erotic in full motion . As I was sleeping not aware of all these but ( she told me all ) ,

She had no problem with her husband and family.
She just finished her that day work and left our home

In after-noon there knocked door bell as ,
As Ramu Kaka had to go to Dry Cleaner (as we use dry cleaner for our expensive clothes ) to bring my Dress , I had to wear to attend that function , ......

So , I open the door and I found my maid there ..... and I was in my half pant and T-shirt then.

She came in .... following me.... I ask her the reason to visit again just in 3 hrs back to our home again
(we all talk in Hindi just writing in English here)

She replied ..... Samir ji ... your mother had promised me to advance some money for toady , that make me to came back again to collect amount after finishing all work from others houses in this locality ... so please give me money if your mother had give it  to you to deliver me.

Am not aware of this thing so I rang a phone call to my Dry Cleaner to talk to Ramu Kaka .... he replied that my mother gave that money to him as I was sleeping that time .... and he had kept that money locked in a box in his room and it will take at least 30 min to come back as Dry cleaner had not do his work completed yet . So ask her to come again .

I just reply the same to her .... she reply she can wait for his arrival , not possible for her re-visit again.

So. I ask her , ok thats fine , please prepare a cup of tea for me , if you like to drink then for you also in mean while Ramu Kaka might be arrived at.

She goes to kitchen and I turned towards washroom to bath..I just dropped out my T-shirt to hang on wall.. I found my that dirty Jockey there ..... and just call her from washroom

Pooja Ji, I think had washed all my clothes but forget to wash my half pant.

She came to my room and ask me to show which cloth .... then I showed her my pant

She gripped that from my hand and show my that spoiled spot on my pant ask me openly have you any gents problem

Her question surprised me and ask we you say that what you have notice about.

then she show me spots on my grey pants " Look this.... as the same thing happen with my husband then I take him to A lady doctor ( one of homes she id working ) to consult, ( as her husband is shy type person) and had night fall problem when we do not slept to-gether for long time . She ( Doctor ) gave some advice and medicine to me for my husband . After that now he ( her husband )is fit n fine .

I just make flirt with her ..... No nothing like that it is due to as am dreaming a girl that way make me night fall .... and it was with me whenever I dreams  ( All Due to Hostel life )

She open-up little .... Hmmmm do u have any friend ( female ) .... I lie " No " .... ( I never show such courage .. to open up at first )

Then she laughed at me ..... Samir Ji ... you are such handsome young and attractive boy ... without any girl friend .. hard to believe

Lied again in naughty way ,"Its fact I was just dreaming about but never ever proposed any girl friend .. ok .... you say am young and attractive .... now I propose you ...... just to solve this , which you think was a gents problem

Her replied shock more ..... ok She will cure you ...... what will you return in back for my benefit.

Now I grip her words little .... I will give you fee separately my Lady Doctor .... for you treatment

She Laugh so loud make me confidence that the she almost ready to Diagnose me now

......................... ( CONTINUE ....................... )
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.