Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fun moments with sis
I have just entered 60.  I had some fun moments with sister , not physical, but sharing naughty and erotic messages.  Any one have had similar experience with sister or sister in law, please share.
[+] 1 user Likes mrty's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-05-2024, 02:02 PM)mrty Wrote: I have just entered 60.  I had some fun moments with sister , not physical, but sharing naughty and erotic messages.  Any one have had similar experience with sister or sister in law, please share.

glad to see you are active online at this age!!!

would love to hear more details about your experiences if you dont mind!
Like Reply
(13-05-2024, 09:12 PM)paradox Wrote: glad to see you are active online at this age!!!

would love to hear more details about your experiences if you dont mind!

It started when she had given her mobile to me on a function and a message delivered in her mobile.  She asked me to check it.  It was a naughty message from her friend (female). I read it and asked if I could forward it to my mobile. She said ok and then we started sharing such messages for a few years, then stopped after demise of a close family member.
[+] 1 user Likes mrty's post
Like Reply
(13-05-2024, 09:24 PM)mrty Wrote: It started when she had given her mobile to me on a function and a message delivered in her mobile.  She asked me to check it.  It was a naughty message from her friend (female). I read it and asked if I could forward it to my mobile. She said ok and then we started sharing such messages for a few years, then stopped after demise of a close family member.

ohh thats sad, i am sure you enjoyed while it lasted!

did you share your nude pics with each other too?
Like Reply
(13-05-2024, 09:47 PM)paradox Wrote: ohh thats sad, i am sure you enjoyed while it lasted!

did you share your nude pics with each other too?

No
Like Reply
इट्स गुड!
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply