Am I perfect woman
** class At the age of ** years, a stomach ache came and the skirt was stained red. The kids around in our class walked away. I started crying, I was crying because of shame, fear and stomach ache. My madam understood me and sent everyone away and called her Ayamma to clean it. Also my mother talked to them. They asked me to sit in the office room, and there all the madams also told me not to touch anything. I cried again. Then my madam came to me and said why are you crying, don't cry. I told the whole thing to madam. She smiled and said now you are a perfect woman. She said I don't understand, every month from now it will be like this for one three four days, don't worry... this will happen to everyone. If I am not still scared, then I asked if it happens to all men too. No, it's different for them. But I asked if it is only for women and you also get it. She looked at me and smiled... not just me but every girl here. No matter the level, designation, from the principal to Ayamma. It stops after getting old. She said that if this is the case, health is the same as nature. I remember very well what she said that day. I felt like a perfect woman.

At the age of eighteen, he(husband) was doing something with his hands on me in the bed room (first night). I was very afraid that he already military man looking rough would he beat me. I ran out. Aunts and nieces stopped me and made me sit down and asked if I was crazy... and told me about intercourse that only if you do that you will get children. I told him his dick was too big and mine was too small. Women laughs and even a crazy stupid flower grows so big.... from it all the children also come. She said. After talking for a long time and getting the courage, I asked you if this is the same for you too... They said that we came the same way, we also came the same way. Um, I don't want kids right now, I will tell him doesn't want them right now. Only if you spend this night with him, Up to your decision. "Okay, I'll spend it next to him and kiss him and touch him and go to bed, but I won't do this," I said. She hits my head and puts your and his penis in your pussy, Then only you will become a perfect woman. am I now.

I got over my fear and smiled at him as I walked back into first night's room. Although he looked stern, he was very nice and took me in, spoke well and played pranks and left. But I was made to wait for the night to come again from dawn. As the night fell, I collapsed beside him without listening to anyone's words. He played stupid games with me and played dirty games with my poo. I think about ten to fifteen days, he noticed that I got the courage and he used to perform penetration. I was in excruciating pain and cried. He pacified me and made me small. I begged because of pain, but he did not listen to me and continued to do it very harshly. It was better to do so. I felt an unknown satisfaction. The whole body felt floating in the air. That satisfaction made me want more. I felt like a perfect woman. am I now.

From there our games started, I made him do all the things he wanted, he noticed the new love of shyness in my eyes, I was all surrounded by Aunts & nieces and made me cry. They used to ask what happened at night. I told them just the same happened to you. If not, how would she be shy and say that he put a stump in my little flower and bit it.

The change in me transformed into love and made me play all kinds of dirty games and dirty songs with him. Even if he went out on some other work for a day, I used to get very angry, I used to get angry at night when there was an wife in the house, how could he go without it, but when he saw me, it was love that I fell and made a little bed, played, sang and laughed. Just then he got a call from the boarder. They leave and come back in four months. I started crying. My Mother-in-law understood my situation and sent me to my parent’s house, I told her that I will not go. But she say stay for a few days. After going there, my life changed a lot.

All of my friends got married, we all had a meeting together; All are saying dirty words are saying... My hubby is great no My hubby is great. But I didn't say anything, I just smiled and said nothing, What if My hsuband’s penis get disti. If they were all telling what had happened, my poo would have become a pond. My mother find out my doing. She told me that if I stepped my leg outside, She will break my legs. I did not know what to do then my aunt was called. My aunt’s husband also went to Dubai. She came and told me the use of large carrots and eggplants. Until now I thought they were only used for cooking, my aunt not only did it herself but also taught me how to use it. So after I had mastered a little, I got a call from my Mother-in-law saying that My hubby is coming day after tomorrow. My mother and aunt teased me a lot. My friends say, we will also come and we will also see. I lied that I would take everyone, and one night, without telling anyone, I rushed to his mother-in-law's house. I felt like a perfect woman.

Maa He quenched all the rage that grew in me with his rage. We spent the night and day without any difference. From ten times a day in the beginning to two or once a day, my hubby taught me to tidy up outside jobs. My Mother-in-law also helped me a lot. He went again. I used to find my Mother-in-law and take care of her this time without going to the parent’s house. I got a doubt and asked if Mother-in-law brought you carrot or eggplant, my Mother-in-law got shy and said that eggplant, very long. I used to go and pick healthy ones from good plants in the field, she used to do it in her room and I used to do it in my room, once I saw in my Mother-in-law 's room and even though my Father-in-law died, My Mother-in-law thinks of the name of the movie actor without thinking of my Father-in-law 's name. I found it to be new, from my favorite movie actors to my servents, I used to read the names of everyone. Next morning, we are both like pativratas. I felt like a perfect woman.

One day, a woman from a far away neighborhood fucked by a man other than her husband. She was thrashed out of the house and beaten by the husband. I was afraid that's why I thought that if I do it in my dreams but in reality, I will be shocked. Another thing happened, a widow called a school-going child to her house and put her in a heap. No one knew what to say. The child's parents came but could not say anything. Oh no matter how profitable it is to be a widow, it's crazy... Later I felt ashamed of my thoughts.

So when I reached the age of 25 years, I was still rocking, and I learned how to play and how to play the game. When hubby came to our house, I used to send all the penis juice with my flower and mouth. And send it to his satisfaction. In the middle, he appreciated me. We took decision that now we want children, we thought we do it next time. But later only hubby’s life less body came and he died. I started to cry because I was sad that what I thought was fun came true like this.

I hope you guys liked my first article in English Section. I am a man(old man, not too old) by the way.
ఎప్పటికైనా నా బెస్ట్ ఇదే: https://xossipy.com/thread-60633-post-55...pid5525841
[+] 4 users Like 3sivaram's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Continue 3sivaram
Like Reply
U just take some effort in translation bro. ALL THE BEST
[+] 1 user Likes Hornytamilan23's post
Like Reply
Good start.
Like Reply
Good starting
Like Reply
This is a heartbreaking story.

White saree woman (40 Yrs)
Black shirt boy (20 Yrs) - sincere
Love story

Green saree woman (40 Yrs) - Lust/sex relation with Black shirt boy
Yellow dress girl (20 Yrs) - Loves Black shirt boy silently (genuine)

Red shirt boy (20 Yrs) - cunning boy
pink dress girl (19 Yrs) -
Lovers

I am not good at English. If any of you want the story I'll give you synopsis.

message me.
ఎప్పటికైనా నా బెస్ట్ ఇదే: https://xossipy.com/thread-60633-post-55...pid5525841
Like Reply