Adultery My Real Story
The sound of rain pattered against the apartment windows, a mournful melody that echoed the ache in my heart. I sat on the edge of my bed, clutching a well-worn photograph of my father, his eyes warm and kind – a stark contrast to the cold emptiness that had consumed our lives since his departure.

"Mom?" I called out, hesitating for a moment before knocking on her bedroom door. "Are you alright?"

"Come in," she replied, her voice barely audible above the rain.

I pushed the door open to find her sitting at her vanity table, staring blankly into the mirror. Her beautiful hazel eyes were clouded with sadness, and the once vibrant woman I knew seemed like a distant memory. As I moved closer, I noticed the tear stains on her cheeks, and my own throat tightened with emotion.

"Mom, we'll get through this," I said, trying to offer some comfort. "Dad will be back, and everything will be okay again."

She gave me a weak smile, attempting to hide her pain. "I know, sweetheart. It's just... these days seem to stretch on forever, don't they?"

I nodded, feeling the weight of isolation bearing down on us. The relentless COVID-19 lockdowns had trapped us within these walls, and with Dad stranded in the United States, it felt as though we were adrift at sea, clinging desperately to any semblance of hope.

"Let's make some tea and watch a movie together, just like old times," I suggested, hoping to lift her spirits.

"Alright," she agreed, wiping away her tears with the back of her hand. "That sounds nice."

As we sipped our tea and lost ourselves in the familiar world of our favorite film, I couldn't help but feel a pang of resentment towards my mother. She was supposed to be strong, to guide us through these dark times, and yet she seemed to be falling apart at the seams. I wanted to understand her pain, but a part of me couldn't help but see her as weak.

It was during those long, lonely days that the seeds of disrespect for my mom were sown, taking root in the fertile soil of isolation and despair. And as time went on, those seeds would grow into something twisted and unrecognizable, ultimately changing our lives forever.

"Promise me," I whispered, more to myself than to her, "that we'll never let this break us."

She looked at me with tearful eyes, her hand reaching out to rest on mine. "I promise," she murmured, though it felt more like a plea than a vow.

But some promises are made to be broken.

The air was thick with unease as I stared out the rain-streaked window of our tiny apartment, watching the world outside succumb to the relentless storm. The weight of isolation pressed down upon my chest, making it difficult to breathe. My mother sat across the room, her eyes glazed over as she stared at a blank TV screen, lost in her own thoughts. We were both desperate for something, anything, to shatter the monotony of our lives during the lockdown.

A sudden knock at the door startled us from our reverie. My mother's eyes widened, and I could see the flicker of hope and trepidation mix within them. She hesitated for a moment before rising to answer it, her steps cautious and uncertain.

"Who is it?" she called out, her voice wavering slightly. The response came from a deep, charismatic voice that seemed to carry an air of authority.

"Mrs. Kapoor? It's Abdul. I'm here to discuss a matter of great importance with your husband."

As my mother opened the door, I couldn't help but notice the way her eyes lingered on Abdul – his tall frame filling the doorway, his dark eyes intense and captivating. She seemed to forget her earlier caution, inviting him in without even mentioning that my father was still stranded in the United States.

"Please come in, Mr. Abdul," she said, her voice betraying a hint of nervousness. "Is everything alright?"

"Thank you," he replied, stepping into our home with the confidence of someone who knew they held power. "There's been a situation that requires your husband's expertise. I understand he's a doctor, correct?"

I watched the scene unfold from the corner of the room, my heart racing as I tried to process what was happening. Mom was usually so careful, so private – why would she let this stranger in without question?

"Mom," I whispered, hoping to snap her out of the trance she seemed to be in. "Tell him Dad's not here."

But my mother ignored me, or perhaps didn't hear me at all, as she continued to engage with Abdul. "Yes, he is a doctor," she confirmed, "but he's currently in the United States and unable to return due to the lockdown."

"Ah, I see," Abdul replied, his voice smooth and reassuring. "That's most unfortunate. Perhaps we can still discuss the matter, and when your husband returns, we can update him accordingly?"

I could see the desperation for human connection in my mother's eyes as she hesitated, then nodded in agreement. It was as if Abdul had cast some kind of spell over her – a spell that would lead us down a dark and twisted path, forever changing our lives.

"Of course," she said finally, her voice barely above a whisper. "Please, let's sit down and talk."

As they settled into the living room, I couldn't shake the feeling of dread that crept up my spine. My instincts were screaming at me that something wasn't right, but my mother seemed utterly captivated by Abdul's charm and presence.

"Mom," I tried again, my voice pleading. "Are you sure about this?"

Her gaze flicked towards me briefly, her eyes clouded with uncertainty before hardening with determination. "It's just a conversation," she murmured, more to reassure herself than me. "There's no harm in talking."

But deep down, we both knew that some conversations come with a price – and this one would prove to be far greater than either of us could have ever imagined.

The sun cast a warm, golden glow through the thin curtains as I sat at the dining table, my fingers idly tracing the patterns on the tablecloth. Abdul and my mother shared smiles and laughter across the table, their heads bent close together in hushed conversation. The sight of them engrossed in each other's company stirred an uneasy feeling within me, like a snake coiling in the pit of my stomach.

"Your cooking is simply exquisite," Abdul complimented, his voice smooth and persuasive. "You have a gift, truly."

"Thank you, Abdul," my mother replied, her cheeks flushed with pride and affection. Her loneliness had made her susceptible to his flattery, and he knew just how to exploit it. "I've always enjoyed cooking for others. It brings people together, don't you think?"

"Indeed, it does." Abdul paused, his piercing eyes flicking towards me briefly before returning to my mother. "And I must say, the company is equally delightful."

My mother beamed at him, clearly enamored by his presence. I couldn't help but feel a sense of betrayal, knowing that my father was stranded thousands of miles away, unable to be here with us. As much as I wanted to intervene, to remind her of her commitment to my dad, something held me back – perhaps my own curiosity, or the fear of driving her further into Abdul's waiting arms.

"Mom, do you need any help cleaning up?" I asked, trying to insert myself into their conversation and break the spell that seemed to have taken hold of her.

"No, dear," she said distractedly, barely glancing my way. "Abdul and I will take care of it. Why don't you go and finish your homework?"

Reluctantly, I retreated to my room, my ears straining to catch snippets of their conversation. I tried to focus on my books, but my thoughts were consumed by the growing bond between my mother and Abdul – a bond that would soon threaten to tear our family apart.

As days turned into weeks, I watched helplessly as their relationship evolved. Innocent conversations gave way to lingering touches and stolen glances, the air between them thick with unspoken desire. I knew that something had to be done, but fear and uncertainty kept me rooted in place, a silent observer to the slow unraveling of our lives.

"Abdul, have you talked to my father about your medical concerns?" I asked one evening, hoping to remind them both of their original purpose for meeting.

"Ah, yes," he replied evasively, his eyes never leaving my mother's face. "We've been discussing it, of course. But there's no need to rush things, is there?"

"No, I suppose not," I murmured, my heart sinking as I realized how deeply they had become entangled in each other's lives. While I couldn't quite put my finger on what was happening, I knew that we were on a dangerous path – and there seemed to be no turning back.

The sun cast a warm orange glow over the room as my mother leaned in closer to Abdul, her laughter mingling with his deep chuckle. I watched from the doorway, my heart heavy with dread.

"Your stories are so fascinating, Abdul," she said, her eyes shining with admiration. "I can't believe you've experienced so much."

"Life has been an adventure, my dear," he replied, his hand casually brushing against her arm as he spoke. "And I'm always eager to share it with those who appreciate it."

As Abdul's visits became more frequent, the intimacy between them grew. He wooed her with tales of his daring exploits and political victories, ensnaring her in a web of charm and charisma. Each encounter seemed to strengthen his hold on her, and my once strong-willed mother gradually succumbed to his dark desires.

One evening, I caught them in a close embrace, their lips locked in a passionate kiss that left me feeling sickened and helpless. It was clear that my mother had become utterly lost in Abdul's spell, powerless to resist his seduction.

"Mom, please," I pleaded with her later that night, my voice cracking with emotion. "You have to see what's happening. You're letting him control you. This isn't right."

But my words were met with anger and denial. "You don't understand," she snapped, her eyes filled with a wild desperation I had never seen before. "Abdul makes me feel alive, like I have a purpose again. I can't let that go."

"Mom, listen to yourself!" I cried, tears streaming down my face. "He's manipulating you! Don't let him destroy our family!"

Her gaze softened for just a moment, and I dared to hope that my pleas had reached her. But then she shook her head, her expression hardening once more. "No," she said firmly. "You're just jealous because you don't have what we have. I won't let you ruin this for me."

As the days went on, my mother's obsession with Abdul only deepened. She seemed driven by a masochistic desire that she believed only he could satisfy, and I found myself powerless to save her from herself. All I could do was watch in silent despair as the woman who had once been my rock and my guiding star lost herself completely to Abdul's twisted influence.

The shadows cast by the dim light flickered on the walls of our small apartment, forming eerie shapes that seemed to close in around me. I sat huddled in my room, the door cracked open just enough for me to observe the nightmare unfolding before my eyes.

"Please, Abdul," my mother's voice trembled, her eyes wide with a mixture of fear and anticipation as he grabbed her roughly by her hair, forcing her to her knees. "Not so hard."

"Quiet!" Abdul barked, his eyes glinting with malice and lust. He tightened his grip on her hair, making her wince in pain. "You don't get to tell me what to do."

As I watched, my heart pounded in my chest, and my mind raced with thoughts of helplessness and despair. Why couldn't she see that this man was destroying her? That his violent desires were tearing apart the fabric of our family?

"Please, stop!" I wanted to scream, but my voice caught in my throat, leaving me mute and powerless against the horrors unfolding before me.

"Tell me you want it," Abdul demanded, his tone cold and unforgiving. His other hand delivered a sickening slap to my mother's face, causing her to cry out in pain.

"Y-yes," she stammered, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I want it. Please, Abdul."

"Good girl," he sneered, his cruel smile sending chills down my spine. With each brutal act, I saw my mother's spirit breaking, her strength dwindling until there was nothing left but a battered shell of the woman who had once been my rock and my guiding star.

As their twisted encounters continued, the haunting sounds of muffled cries for mercy and sickening slaps filled the air, echoing through the cramped space like tormented ghosts. I clutched my knees to my chest, trying to shut out the sounds, but they were inescapable. We were all prisoners of this perverse relationship, trapped by the twisted desires that had taken hold of my mother and the man who sought to control her.

"Enough!" I finally found my voice, standing up and flinging open the door. "Get out of here, Abdul! Leave my mother alone!"

"Stay out of this!" my mother shouted, her eyes filled with a wild desperation that made my heart ache. "You don't understand what we have!"

"Mom, can't you see? He's hurting you!" My own voice cracked with emotion as I pleaded with her, hoping against hope that she would finally see the truth.

"Leave us be," she whispered, turning away from me, her gaze fixed on Abdul. She seemed lost, consumed by a masochistic desire that she believed only he could satisfy.

Tears streamed down my face as I retreated to my room, unable to watch any longer. As the door slammed shut behind me, I knew that this nightmare was far from over, and that our once-happy family would never be the same again.

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across our shabby apartment. I sat huddled in a corner, my eyes darting nervously between the door and the clock on the wall. It was only a matter of time before Abdul arrived again, his presence like a storm cloud looming over us.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Abdul's deep voice boomed from the doorway, as he sauntered into the living room with a sinister grin plastered on his face.

My mother appeared hesitant for a moment, but then nodded in agreement, her lips quivering. "Yes," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

"Good," he said, his eyes narrowing as he closed the distance between them. "Tonight, we'll explore new depths of your submission."

I felt a shudder run down my spine as I watched the scene unfold before me. My mother seemed to revel in her submission, even as Abdul's violence grew more intense. It was a macabre dance of masochistic pleasure, where the line between pain and pleasure blurred until it was virtually indistinguishable.

"Please, Abdul, don't hurt her too much," I implored, my voice shaking.

"Stay out of this!" my mother snapped, her eyes flashing with defiance. "This is between us."

"Ah, how sweet. Your little protector." Abdul sneered at me before turning his attention back to my mother. "But let's see if that changes once I remind you who's in control here."

He grabbed her arm roughly, yanking her close to him. His voice was low and menacing as he taunted her with demeaning words and accusations, exploiting her insecurities and vulnerabilities to further control and dominate her.

"Your husband left you all alone, didn't he? So desperate for affection that you cling to a man like me."

"No, please don't say that," my mother whimpered, tears streaming down her face.

"Silence!" Abdul barked, his grip tightening. "You'll speak when spoken to."

I watched as the spark of life slowly dimmed in her eyes, replaced by a hollow despair that broke my heart. I couldn't stand idly by any longer – I had to do something.

"Stop it, Abdul! You've gone too far this time," I shouted, my voice wavering but determined.

"Stay out of this, boy!" Abdul snarled, his gaze locked on mine for a moment before returning to my mother. "You're just a pawn in our game."

"Game?" I thought, my mind racing with fear and anger. "This isn't a game. It's our lives being torn apart by this twisted relationship."

"Mom, please," I whispered, my voice breaking. "Let me help you."

But she didn't respond, her gaze fixed on Abdul as he continued his emotional torment. I could only watch in horror, feeling powerless to intervene as the nightmare continued to unfold before me.

The room was dimly lit, casting eerie shadows on the walls as I stood frozen in the doorway. A cold sweat drenched my body, yet I couldn't move, unable to look away from the terrifying scene before me. My mother, bound and gagged, lay helpless on the floor, her eyes pleading for mercy and understanding.

"Pathetic," Abdul spat, towering over her vulnerable form. "Is this what you truly want? To be humiliated like the worthless woman you are?"

I clenched my fists, my heart pounding with a mixture of fear and rage. But something else stirred within me – a disconcerting curiosity that I could not quite understand or suppress.

"Please, no more," my mother's muffled cries barely escaped through her gag, her voice strained and desperate.

"Shut up!" Abdul roared, planting his foot firmly on her chest, pressing down with force. "You wanted this. You brought it on yourself."

My mind raced, struggling to make sense of the chaotic emotions that threatened to consume me. In that moment, I realized that my own desires had become entangled in the twisted web of their perverse relationship. How had I become so numbed to the suffering of my own mother?

"Stop!" I screamed, finally finding the strength to break free from my paralysis. "Leave her alone!"

Abdul turned to face me, his eyes filled with contempt and amusement. "Oh, look who decided to join us. The boy who can't help but watch his own mother suffer."

"Stay away from her!" I shouted, trying to sound brave despite feeling anything but.

"Or what?" Abdul sneered, a malicious grin spreading across his face. "Will you be her hero? Save her from her own dark desires?"

I hesitated, my resolve faltering in the face of his mocking words. Did my mother truly enjoy this humiliation? Was she somehow complicit in her own degradation?

"Abdul, please," I begged, my voice trembling. "Just let her go."

"Let her go?" he laughed darkly. "She doesn't want me to let her go. She craves this. She needs it."

"Is that true, Mom?" I whispered, my heart aching as I looked into her tear-filled eyes. "Do you really want this?"

For a moment, everything seemed to hang in the balance. My mother's gaze bore into mine, her eyes searching for something – forgiveness, acceptance, understanding.

"Please… help me," she choked out, her words
 barely audible through the gag.

"Enough!" Abdul bellowed, kicking her violently in the ribs. "You don't get to speak here!"

The sound of her pained cry cut through me like a knife, and I knew there was only one thing left to do. The coming days would reveal the truth about my own desires and my mother's twisted relationship with Abdul, but for now, I had to save her from the man who sought to destroy us both.
[+] 2 users Like Erotica_King's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good starting
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply