Misc. Erotica My step by step transformation
My step by step transformation

GENERAL INFO

This is a journey of how a shy innocent amazingly beautiful 25 years old single woman who loses her shame & inhibitions to get transformed into a high end prostitute for money and favors. This part contains many exciting elements like sleeping with boss, hot photoshoot segment, romance, sleeping with older men, doctor/patient roleplay etc.

Season I - Completed

Season II - Completed

Season III - Completed

Story Completed (Updated as on 30/11/2017)

DISCLAIMER I do not own any rights to the images and gifs used in this story. They are collected from various websites. All the rights and credits belong to their respective owners.

This Post was Last Updated on 29/01/2018
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
THE STORY

SEASON-I

I am Neha, 25 year old woman working in an MNC. Aswin is my Manager. I have been working in this MNC after I completed my college. 

I went into manager's cabin. It's my last day. I lost my job because the company decided to lay off people as it is facing severe financial crisis. I haven't received my salary in two months. I have received only half of last year bonus. 

It was a big shock to me. I was speechless. I didn't know what to do. I shouted at manager and got out of cabin. Everybody was staring at me. I felt embarrassed. I tried very hard to control my tears. I quickly got out of the building. I reached bus stop. Waited for the bus. Finally, after 20 minutes, I boarded a bus and reached my apartment. 

I unlocked the door. Apartment was empty. I went to my room to take some rest. I lay on bed and drifted into thoughts 

"I am working so hard but my career has headed nowhere. I have lot of bills to pay. EMIs to pay. I also borrowed money from my friends. Now, how can I pay without a job? It will take at least couple of months time to find another job"

I should have quit this job two years back but I waited for raise, promotion and big bonuses. Today, I am unemployed. I am not sure when will I get my two months salary and my remaining bonus. I am not sure when will I find another job"

I drifted into sleep. 

I opened my eyes and its 2PM. My phone is ringing loud.

"Neha! what are you doing?" screamed my friend from the other side.

"Raasi, I lost my job today, I am not feeling very well right now, I will call you later Ok?"

"Oh! I am so sorry yaar. Are you okay? I am very sorry Neha. I feel bad for you. Where are you now?"

"You already know, I am in Hyderabad in my shared apartment"

"You seem not to be in mood, I will call you tomorrow and I will message you before calling. Very sorry yaar. Bye! I have to go. Call me in case you feel like talking"

Tears rolled down my cheek. I started crying. I am too tired. I felt helpless alone. Its 3PM already. I haven't ate lunch. I went to a nearby restaurant to have my lunch. I returned and decided to search for a job. I have no choice but to find a job. 

I started searching for jobs in newspapers, on the internet and made a list of people who can recommend me for a job. 

I spent next two days hunting for a job. Despite my sincere effort, I couldn't find a proper job. If I join a lower position job than what I had, that would damage my career. Even if take those jobs, I can't make a proper living. 

Its been 3 days since I lost my job. Today also, no result. Its 2AM now. I went to sleep. 

I woke up to the blaring sound of my phone. I opened my eyes and reached for my phone. Its my manager. I got confused. I wondered why he is calling me. 

"Hello?"

"Hello Neha"

"Sir, its you! Why are you calling me now?"

"How are you Neha?"

"Sir...."

"Neha! I know that you are feeling terrible. I feel very sorry for you. You know that your job was not in my hands. Its a decision made by upper management"

"Sir, please stop lying! They lay off people only if you don't object. You didn't object their decision when they decided to remove me from job. So stop lying"

"Neha! you are new here. Its only been 3 years since you joined in this job. You are single. You are only 25 years old. You don't have family of your own. Others are much older than you. They are married, they have kids. If they lose jobs, their kids would also suffer. They have been working in this office even before you joined. All the people who lost jobs are either single like you or they have spouses who hold a decent job"

"Sir, I have no words to say if you speak like that. You could have warned me earlier. I would have searched for another job and would have resigned peacefully. You have left me in the middle of nowhere now. That's so cruel of you. I feel betrayed"

"Neha! You can easily find another job. Don't worry"

"Sir, its easy for you to say. But I want a recommendation letter from you" 

"ok Neha! I will write a recommendation letter for you. That's not an issue"

"Sir, why did you call me? I know you didn't call me for saying this. So, please tell me..."

"Neha! I don't want to talk about this subject over the phone. I want to meet you somewhere private. Today evening would be perfect. Are you free?"

"Sir, I have free time 24/7 now. Thanks to you!"

"Neha! please stop it. I feel guilty. I am sorry for not warning you earlier. Anyway are you free?"

"Sir, May i know the purpose of this meeting?"

"Neha! Its little confidential kind of thing. I can't speak over the phone. I will tell you everything when we meet"

"Sir, bring that recommendation letter while coming"

"Sure Neha! I will. Don't be late ah? 6PM. I will be waiting for you at reception of Hotel Stay Inn"

"Hotel Reception? What kind of a meeting is this?"

"Neha! its a public place! You need not worry! I will tell you everything once we meet"

He hung up.

To be continued........................

I felt very confused. I thought "What would I lose if I attend this meeting? I am jobless anyway. May be its something important. Its a public place anyway. I can only judge once I attend the meeting".

I got a text from Manager (Aswin). It read "Hello Neha! I forgot. While coming, Don't dress in office attire. Dress in a normal way. Its not a formal meeting. Don't bring any files with you. Just come to the meeting normally. I will email you the recommendation letter in couple of hours"

I started thinking what this meeting could be. I wonder If the manager wants to sleep with me. Again, I felt its very odd because he is not that kind of person. He is a decent man. I shouldn't think about him in wrong way. 

I kept thinking about everything which happened since last week. I got more confused. 

I went to restroom. I got ready. I picked T-shirt and jeans. I have medium size boobs. The dress looked great on me. Its been a month since I used this dress. I applied makeup to my face. I made a ponytail of my hair at the back. I got my handbag ready for today's meeting.

My room mates have left some breakfast for me. I sat on table to have my breakfast. I opened newspaper. I opened business column. I was surprised to see that the company where I worked got a big Rs. 200 Crore loan and are planning to expand into surrounding states. I felt so betrayed. I immediately wanted to call the manager but I felt that I should confront him face to face in today's meeting. I got very angry. 

I ate breakfast and googled more info about the news. It seems like the company got funds from private investment firm and they will be new partners. The company will become debt free once it clears off the present loans from the big loan they get.

I went near the door to wear my shoes. The heel is broken. It got broken on that day when I was coming to the apartment. I haven't gone outside since then. I just remembered it now. I only have normal footwear. Nothing fancy. I decided to go to the mall as I bought these shoes very recently. 

I went inside and searched for the bill. After tracing the bill, I went to the mall and asked for exchange. Surely, they have checked and said sorry to me. They immediately given me new pair of shoes. I was delighted. I kept my shoes in the box and have put on the new shoes. They are shining and looked very fancy.

I went home. Its lunch time. I prepared my own lunch and had it all alone. Its 2PM now. The meeting place is 1 hour away. So, I should start here at 5PM.

I started watching cricket match on TV. I felt very lazy. I ate some chips and leftovers (junk food) from yesterday's night. 

Slowly, it is 4:30PM. The weather looked cloudy. I turned off the TV. I decided to start early as there would be heavy traffic because of bad weather. I booked a cab and waited for it. I boarded the cab and reached the hotel 40 minutes early. Its only 5:20 now.

I started browsing facebook on my phone. Its been a week since I opened fb. My friend Raasi posted about her wedding. She is marrying her high school sweetheart. I forgot about her phone call. She wanted me to hear about her wedding news. So, I immediately called her to congratulate her. I called her and spoke to her for few minutes. She was in a hurry. I couldn't talk to her properly. She hung up. I can understand how busy one can get when wedding is on the way. 

Here I am.....single woman who have never been in a serious relationship before. I go to gym everyday to stay fit. I have a shape which can drive any guy crazy. I am gifted with good skin and hair. Lot of people compliment me on my looks. I did sleep with few guys during college days but nothing serious. I have very high sex drive. I masturbate everyday except last week. Its been so many days since I have been in contact with anybody. 

All these thoughts started to make me feel horny. All these thoughts are driving me crazy. I decided to forget about my job and enjoy my life for few days. 

I looked at time. Its 6:10. I haven't noticed the time. I called my manager. He didn't pick up the call. 

I called him after 10 minutes. He didn't pick up the call. I waited for few more minutes. Its 6:40 already. Another 10 Minutes passed.

My phone started ringing. Its my manager. I lifted the call

"Neha! I am sorry I didn't pick up your call earlier"

"Sir, I am waiting for you in the reception. Where are you?"

"Well, Neha! I am about to enter into the hotel. I will be there in 2 minutes"

"ok Sir. I am waiting"

In than a minute. I heard a voice "Neha!". Its my manager. I saw him "Sir! you are here".

"Sir, where shall we sit"

"Come on! let's sit in that sofa. Nobody will disturb us there"

"Ok sir"

He sat on the sofa. I sat on nearby another sofa. They are arranged in "L" shape. We sat near intersection of sofas. 

"Sir! Tell me why you wanted to meet me here?"

"Neha! Did you get my recommendation letter I sent you on email?"

"Uhh......Hmmm...I didn't check my email sir. Wait.....I will check now...."

"Neha! if you want any corrections in that, I will change it. No problem. Check it when you get home"

"Ok Sir"

"Neha! Did you read newspaper today? Our company has some good news"

"Yes! I have seen it. I want to talk about that. That's later. First tell me why we are here"

"Neha! I called you because of that news" 

"Am I getting my job back?" I exclaimed.

"Well, not exactly. I do have an offer for you"

"What is that?"

"I don't know how to say that to you"

"Its ok. If I don't like it. I will reject it"

"Well Neha! You know our MD's son right?"

"You mean Mr. Raj?"

"Yes yes! He has seen you last time at our company's party"

"ok go on...."

"He called me last week. He asked about you. He didn't know who you were. When he described, I could recognize that he was talking about you"

"He asked about me?"

"For what?"

"Well, he said that he wants to meet you once"

"Why?"

"I don't know. He seems to like you"

"Like me?"

"Yes. He wants to meet you once privately"

"Sir, I am not a prostitute. I am a decent woman. I can understand your intentions"

"Neha! I am just a manager. I have no choice but to follow his instructions"

"Sir, please stop your drama. You want to keep yourself in his good books so that you can ask for a promotion"

"Neha! Stop attacking me. You need to understand that I do have needs and I do need to keep myself in good books of my boss" 

"Sorry Sir! I am not interested. This whole thing is my fault. I should have said no when you asked for a meeting"

"Neha! Come on! You just lost your job. I do know that you need money right now. You are a nice young woman. You are very beautiful. You have a long future ahead. Do you want to say no to this proposal?"

"Sir, what do I get for this?"

"Well Neha! What do you want?"

"I want my job back. I want a raise. I want promotion. I want to become a manager like you"

"Wo Wo Neha! Slow down. Please. What you are dreaming is too big"

"Sir ! Really? This company is not in difficult state anymore. It will have good future. You talk all non-sense. You want promotion but I shouldn't long for a promotion too?"

"Well, Neha! I am not the person who can decide that"

"Upper Management?"

"Yes"

"Really Sir?"

"Now, that we reached an understanding. You should stand by your word"

"Sir, I will. What about you?"

"Well....."

"Upper Management"

"Sir, that's not even a proper word. Now what?"

"Mr. Raj is upstairs waiting. He is in Room Number 305"

"Sir, Mr. Raj is here? Is that why you called me to this hotel?"

"Yes! Neha! I did"

"Hmmm ok. I will sure meet him. If I feel not to proceed forward once I go there. I will come back ok?"

"Well, ok Neha"

"Should I take a bouquet or something?"

"Not required. You just go there. That's enough" He winked at me. 

Manager has left the hotel. My heart is beating very fast. In just 1 hour. I discussed so much with him. I am feeling confused. Should I go or not? Am I doing anything wrong? 

I realized that I forgot to ask manager about my pending salary and bonus. Getting my job back is important. Now, a promotion and raise are also waiting for me. Its too hard to resist. 

Its not like I am doing anything wrong. I am single. I am not in any relationship. What's wrong If I sleep with somebody? Nobody knows about this. Its just a private thing. I am not cheating anybody.

I am beautiful and sexy. I will enjoy life. I should just enjoy this moment and forget that this ever happened. That's what I am going to do. 

My phone started ringing. Its a new number. I think it must be Raj calling from his number. I cut the call. I went towards the lift and pressed 3rd floor.

I reached 3rd floor. I walked to 305 and called the unknown number.

"Hello"

I heard Hello from the other side

To be continued..............

Like Reply
"Hello Is it Neha?"

"Yes, Who is it?"

"My name is Raj. Mr. Aswin spoke to you just now"

"Yes Sir. He did. So you are Mr. Raj?"

"Yes. Where are you? Are you coming?"

"Yes Sir. I am in front of your room"

"Oh! ok ok. I am coming"

I heard sounds behind the door. The door is unlocked. I see Mr. Raj in front of me. He is looking great. He has a gym body. He is very fit. I can say that he takes very good care of himself. He is also looking very handsome. 

"Neha! Please come inside. I have been waiting for you"

I went inside the room. Its big suite. Its probably a presidential suite. It looks so luxurious. I was looking at the room with astonishment. I have seen things like this in movies but not in real life. 

"Neha! Come and Sit Here". He pointed towards the chair. He sat on the other chair. 

"So, Neha! What did you guys talked about?"

"Sir. I want to promotion as manager and also a big Raise. I also want my pending salary dues and bonus dues"

"Well Neha! I can't offer you that position. However, I can promote you to the level of Asst. Manager. I can give you 20% raise and pay you pending dues immediately. We will also announce good bonuses this year. That should make everything perfect for you"

"Well Sir....."

"Come on Neha! You lost your job. Now you got it back. You will get a raise. You will also get a promotion. You are also getting back pending salary and bonus. What more you want?"

"Sir. Pending salary and bonus are my right. I should get them anyway. I deserve a promotion and a raise. I am only asking what I deserve"

"Neha! Today job market is not really good. Lot of people are happy if they are able to keep their jobs. You should feel happy about this. Last 3 years, people treated you very well in our office. Nobody disturbed you or caused you any trouble. Its hard to find a workplace like this"

"Fair Enough Sir"

"You can call me Raj Ok?"

"Sir. I am not comfortable about it...."

"Call me Raj here. Outside call me sir ok?"

"Ok Raj"

"That's my girl"

"So until when should I stay here?"

"I want to spend at least 4 days with you. Stay until the weekend. It will be fun. I want you to remember that we are doing this for fun"

"Ok Raj. Before that....Shall we have dinner first?"

"Yeah Sure. Let's have buffet downstairs"

"No Raj. I don't want to have dinner with you in public"

"Neha! I should be worried more about it than you. Its not an issue"

"Who will see us here?"

"Raj. I don't know. I just don't feel comfortable about it"

"Come on! Two people having dinner together. World is not going to end if anyone sees us"

"I don't know Raj"

"Neha! You seem to feel uncomfortable about this whole thing. You don't seem like you want to have fun...."

"Its not like that Raj"

"Then why are you so reluctant?"

"Ok.I am sorry...... Let's go"

"Good. You can keep your purse here. Bill is on me"

We went downstairs. It was very nice restaurant. So many dishes were there. Everything looked delicious. I have never been in a restaurant like this before.

The buffet was delicious. We enjoyed it thoroughly. I tried almost every dish. Raj didn't touch any meat. He ate everything else. We had desserts. We both loved the Dinner. Everything tasted so good except the soup and pasta. 

After finishing the dinner, We went upstairs. 

Raj pointed towards a box. I asked him what it is. He asked me to open it. I opened it.

Its a saree. I understood what he meant. I went into changing room. I bolted the door. There's a mirror in front of me. I took the saree out of box. It looks so transparent. It has a backless and sleeveless blouse with two knots. One near the neck and one knot on my back. The blouse would just cover boobs. I felt very excited. I don't know why I am feeling like this.

I removed my shirt and put it aside. I looked into the mirror. Curves on my body are great in shape. My navel is exposed. I am looking like a bikini model. I removed my bra strap and slowly slid the bra off my hands. I am topless now. My boobs became erect and my nipples are pointing. I can feel wetness in my panties already.

I removed my jeans slowly. I touched my panties to feel the wetness. I slowly removed the panties and realized that I need not remove them. I pulled them back. 

I tried on the blouse. I look too exposed. I can feel chill from all sides. I started wearing the petticoat first and then the saree. Its a black colour saree with red colour blouse. The saree looked very transparent. My top is completely exposed because of saree and blouse. Bottom is looking fine because of petticoat underneath. I am looking so beautiful.

I heard a knock on the door. Its Raj.

I unlocked the door. Its Raj in his night wear. 

"Wow! Neha Just Wow! You are looking too sexy and beautiful"

I felt little shy. Tried to cover myself but only in vain. 

"Neha Don't be shy. There is nothing to hide from me. I am unable to resist you. You look too stunning"

"Thanks Raj. You are also looking handsome"

"Ok. Lets have as much fun as we can. Don't feel shy. Please be free. Communicate with me freely. You need not hide anything. You can talk dirty if you want"

I blushed. He is so open. I stopped being shy. I held his hand and took him near the bed. 

"Raj, I cannot resist this anymore. Please fuck my brains out Raj. Show me what heaven feels like"

"Oh my God Neha. This is what I want from you"

He brought his lips towards mine. We locked our lips. We smootched. I felt little nervous. Raj asked me to relax. I asked him to stop talking and locked my lips with his again. He started french kissing me. I also opened up. Our tongues met and we are deeply kissing. We are passionately kissing. 

I removed Raj's top and pants. He put the top part of the saree aside. His hand was on my navel and also on my ass. Its hard to resist. I kept my hands behind his neck. We were kissing like passionate lovers. 

Raj said I am a good kisser. I asked him not to talk and enjoy the moment. We were on bed kissing non-stop. He is on top of me. He turned me around and removed the knots of the blouse and removed it. I am now topless.

He started me from top. He kissed on my forehead, on my nose, lips, chin, neck and proceeded towards my chest. He kissed the area in the middle of my boobs and continued kissing my navel and then my abdomen.

I was feeling so good. My hands were on his head massaging his hair as I am trembling with excitement as he is pouring kisses all over my body. I took his head and kept it near my boobs. He started kissing my boobs and then my nipples. His tongue swirled around my nipples. I told him that I love it when he licks my nipples like that. He kept licking them like ice cream. He said they are very tasty. I was moaning in pleasure. I started laughing because of ticklish feeling and asked him to continue. He then kissed my nipples for sometime one by one alternatively while squeezing other one with his hand.

I was dripping with wetness. I am having time of my lifetime. He turned me around and started kissing on my back. He licked the back and started kissing my back. I kept moaning in pleasure. He continued it for some time.

He slowly reached my lower back and started stripping my saree at the bottom and petticoat. I turned around. He slowly removed my saree as I lifted my legs to help him. He removed my petticoat and panties as well. My legs are freed from the saree. I feel so free now.

I am very sensitive near my thighs. There is something magic with his tongue. He brought his mouth near my thigh and turned me around. He kissed my ass and spanked on my ass. I laughed. He asked me if I like it. I said yes. He said I am a bad girl and need to be punished. He spanked me few times and turned me back. I was leaking heavily. He started kissing my thighs. He got surprised on seeing my pussy. It was so wet.

He said "Looks like someone is really enjoying it". I said Yes. I got up and kept my hand on his underwear. It was so hard. I blushed. 

He asked if I like it. I said I should see it fully before I can say that. He asked me to see it myself. I slowly removed the underwear and threw it aside. His cock popped out instantly. It is looking hard and rock solid. 

'Raj, you are so big"

"Neha, Do you want to taste it?"

"Will it taste good?"

"Well, you can put it inside and feel the taste"

"Raj, How?"

"Well, did you ever sucked lollipop? You can suck it like that"

Tip of my tongue touched the tip of his cock. He felt a shiver inside. I slowly kept his cock inside. That's good Neha. Now suck it.

I started doing the same. I tasted so sexy. He pushed my mouth inside with his hands and removed the force. I gagged as he removed it and said wow its amazing. 

I started sucking it. He occasionally gagged me. I loved it when it was deep in my mouth. I put a duck face and kissed the tip of his cock. He loved it. I started licking tip of his cock with my tongue and swirled it. I was teasing him badly. He kept moaning in pleasure.

He said I am a good sucker. He kept one leg on bed now and asked me to lick his balls. 

I got down and started sucking his balls one by one. I kept licking the shaft of his cock from bottom. I kept licking his balls and my tongue went all the way from his balls to the tip of his cock. He kept moaning. I was little exhausted with all the action with my tongue. 

He loosened my ponytail and grabbed me by hair and pushed me towards the bed. I fell on bed and welcomed him. 

He is on top now. He slowly inserted his cock in my pussy. It was heaven. He slowly inserted it inside and started fucking me slowly. 

I was moaning in pleasure. He kept kissing me while fucking me. I was leaking badly. He started increasing his speed slowly. I said that I want to have this feeling 
for long time. So, he occasionally removed his cock from my pussy to prevent orgasm. 

Meanwhile, He started his foreplay with kisses and licked my boobs, lips, nose, neck, cheeks etc. When he got back control, he inserted his cock again and started fucking me again. This continued for an hour. We were in pleasure.

Finally, he removed his cock. I asked him to put it inside as I felt empty and couldn't resist. He asked me to beg for it. I begged him to put it inside. I begged him to put it inside and climax. He started teasing me. He kept his cock near my pussy and tip of his cock rubbed on my pussy lips. He kept doing this to tease me. He was not listening to my pleas. I couldn't hold it anymore. So, I bent a little and put his cock inside my pussy.

He said good girl and then started fucking me slowly and increased his speed. We both moaned in pleasure. As he increased the speed, I could see heaven. The pleasure was too good. I was enjoying the moment like anything. I kept shouting Fuck me Raj. Fuck Me Raj. 

He asked me if I like to spit or swallow. I said I want to it inside my pussy. He increased his speed again. We both climaxed simultaneously. I already had two orgasms all this while. I felt warm inside my pussy. Its his cum. I closed my eyes and stayed like that for a while. My legs were shaking from the pleasure. He kissed me on lips and asked me If I enjoyed it. I said I never experienced anything like this before. He complimented me. He said I am a good sucker and I said he is a good fucker.

He hugged me and said "You are so sexy and beautiful. I loved it so much." and kissed me again. I kissed him again and said "Darling, I had so much fun. Raj do you mind If I call you darling?" He said no issues. He said he will call me neha or slut or bitch whatever he likes. I can also call him whatever I like. I told him I like it when men talk dirty. 

"Ok Neha, I have to wash up". He went to rest room. I also went to restroom to wash up. 

I jumped into the shower "Darling, do you want to join me in the shower? I feel cold here". He immediately came to the shower.

He turned on the shower. Its a big shower with water sprinkling from all sides within the glass door inside the bathroom. We soaped each other and had a shower together. He hugged me at the end of it. I was feeling shy. He lifted my chin and said I look so beautiful. He said I am sexy especially my boobs and ass. He kissed me passionately. I also reciprocated back. I don't know why but I badly wanted to kiss him. 

After the shower, he asked me to join inside the tub for bath. I joined him and sat beside him. He asked me If I have boyfriend. I said no. He asked me why I don't have a boyfriend. I said that I focused on my career. He said my boyfriend will be lucky. I asked him why. He complimented me on my beauty and said I am very sexy. I asked him to stop it. 

I asked him if he has girlfriend. He said no. I asked him why. He said he is not interested in serious relationship right now. I asked him to look for a good girl and get married. He told me to stop. I said I was serious. He said its easy for me to say. He said sex is only for pleasure and offspring. As long as he is not married. He finds nothing wrong hooking up with anyone and enjoying life. He would only marry when he finds the one and when he wants to start a family.

I said I am glad that we are both single. He said we can have guilt-free sex as many times as we want. I said yes. 

After the bath. I went to wear my t-shirt and jeans. He stopped me. He said he wanted to sleep naked while cuddling. I asked him if he has grown a vagina recently. He got hurt and said "Neha! I can't believe you speak like that". I spanked him on ass and said I was kidding and we both laughed. 

We both slept on bed with a rug blanket. We cuddled. I felt warm and comfortable when our bodies touched each other. We kept talking about our favourite movies, books etc. He occasionally kissed me on lips and smooched me. I enjoyed the talk we were having. I asked him why he likes girly stuff and teased him for being nice and shy. I just remembered and said that we should buy contraceptive pills tomorrow. He was already sleeping. I hugged him tightly and slowly drifted into sleep.

To be continued.....
Like Reply
I opened my eyes. Raj is still sleeping. I got up and seen the time on my phone. Its 10 minutes to 8AM. I went to restroom. I brought my brush, paste, makeup kit, hair band, small clips etc. with me in my purse. 

I knew that I would be spending a night outside when I got the call from manager yesterday morning. I turned on the shower. Warm water hit my body. I felt cozy and comfortable. As the water hit my body, I drifted into thoughts. 

I thought about what happened last night. Raj was a total stranger day before yesterday. He fucked me yesterday and then we shared the bed together for the night. I started giggling. I don't know why I am giggling. I should be feeling ashamed but I am enjoying this feeling. I felt very wild about myself. 

After showering, I wrapped the towel from my chest to thighs. I went to the mirror near the bathroom door. I gave some sexy poses in front of the mirror and felt like a model. I adjusted my hair. I opened the purse to apply makeup. I started applying light makeup on my face. 

I heard some noises outside. It must be Raj awake by now. "What is my slut doing?" he said. It felt little weird. He was talking so sweet last night. My heart started rising. I actually enjoy him calling me a "slut". I don't why I am feeling happy about it. May be I am still in honeymoon phase about this whole thing. I answered "I am getting ready, darling"

"I am heading for a shower, slut. Meanwhile, order something on the phone for us".

I asked him why he is in hurry. I am not feeling hunger. I told him "We will order once you get ready". He said we have no time. I told him we have 3 more days. He said we are going out. I asked him where we are going. He said its a surprise. 

He told me to order breakfast quickly because it will take at least 30 minutes to come. I said ok. I asked him what he wanted. He said anything is fine. He went to shower.

I went near the phone and ordered breakfast for us. I asked them to get it fast. They said ok. I checked my phone for notifications. I saw my manager's recommendation letter. I also received email regarding my promotion along with salary raise. I also got message from bank that huge amount got credited to my account in IMPS. It must be my pending salary and bonus.

The email from the company read like they are apologizing for laying me off. It was a mistake from their side. To compensate that, they are giving me promotion and raise etc. for being with the company during the difficult times. I smiled and thought it was very clever of them. 

I felt so happy. I understood what a witty my manager was. Meanwhile I heard a phone ringing. Raj's phone is on table. "Whose phone is it?" I thought. I went near the bed and the ring was coming from cupboard.

I opened it and say a phone lying down. I picked the phone to silence it.

I saw the screen. It was a phone call. It read "Naina Darling". I saw picture of a beautiful woman smiling.

I got little taken back after seeing that. I silenced the phone to stop the sound. I saw many messages from Naina on lock screen. 

There were so many messages like “I love you Raj” “I miss you” “Let’s meet once at……..” “I can’t stay long without you…..” etc. I tried unlocking the phone but couldn’t. I know its wrong to check his phone without his permission but I couldn’t resist. 

Raj lied to me about being single. I shamelessly enjoyed with him last night. I was out of control and even begged him to fuck me. I was surprised at how I got carried away in pleasure. I saw dramatic change in my behavior in a single day. 

Meanwhile, Raj came out of shower with towel wrapped around his waist.

“Raj, your darling called you”

“Huh?” he kept a question mark face

“Naina called you…. I am sorry…. your girlfriend called you……she is missing you and wants to meet you too”

“Why is my phone in your hand?”

“It was ringing, So I silenced it”

“???”

“Well, I saw these messages on lockscreen”

“You are spying me, Neha?”

“Well, Raj, After the call got cut, I saw messages on screen”

“Neha, you have no right to check my phone and messages without my permission”

“Raj, I am so sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. But You lied to me about being single”

“Never do it again. There could be confidential information related to the company on phone. Don’t touch my phone without my permission. No, I haven’t lied to you about being single”

“Hmmmm, ok”

“Well Neha. I broke up with her two weeks back. She cheated on me. I felt betrayed. It broke my heart. She wants us to get back together. Whenever she is drunk, she keeps sending those messages. Simply ignore them”

“Why did you still keep her name as Naina Darling?”

“Well, it’s hard to get out of a serious relationship. It takes time for me to accept the reality and move on with my life. But I will never forgive her. I want to see her suffer. Those messages make me happy. She is regretting what she did. Let her rot in hell”

I went towards Raj and hugged him. I consoled him by saying “Awww Raj! I am so sorry. I misjudged you. I have been seeing you since last night. No wonder you are feeling very vulnerable right now. It must be very hard for you to get out the relationship”

“Raj, If you don’t mind, Can I ask you one question? Promise me you will not get pissed off”

“Why you wanted to sleep with me? Is it because you wanted to get over her” 

“No. Neha! Its never like that”

“Of course not” I said in sarcastic tone.

“We are not even friends. Even though we work in the same company. We are complete strangers. I want pleasure. You want job and money. That’s what this is about. We are just having fun like we had fun last night.”
I nodded my head in acceptance. 

“Neha, you don’t need to feel bad for me. We are doing this for pleasure. We are two grown up adults enjoying life. We have each other’s consent. We can do whatever we want. Let’s enjoy our time together”

“Yeah I understand”

Raj got dressed up. I got ready.

Meanwhile The bell rang. Its room service. They brought breakfast. 

……20 Minutes later…….

We finished our breakfast. We headed down to the lobby and a car was waiting for us. It was a SUV type of thing with dark filter film on the car door windows. Outside people cannot see what’s inside because of the film on windows. The driver seat was completely blocked by a separator. There is a small opening in the middle to talk to the driver at the front.

We both got in. I asked Raj where we are going. He whispered in my ear that it’s a surprise. He kissed me on my cheek. I am feeling happy inside. I am getting excited about this and I started giggling and said “Ok, darling”

Do you want to make this experience more enjoyable Neha? 

I put a question mark face. 

He signaled me to put my hand inside his shirt pocket. 

I put my hand and felt something inside. He asked me to pull it out. I pulled it out. It had a strap-like thing and a thin cup like structure. I properly adjusted it in my hands. It’s a blindfold. 

That brought another excitement in me. He signaled me with his eye brows. His intense look from his eyes really amplified the excitement I was feeling. I smiled. He winked at me. 

I blushed. My cheeks got little bit red. I happily put the blindfold. He said I should not peek. He put his fingers and asked me what the numbers are. I said I cannot see anything. I am completely blacked out. 

To be continued……
Like Reply
I can’t see anything. Everything became silent. Raj whispered in my ear “You are enjoying this whole thing, aren’t you?”

I giggled. He kissed me on my lips and said “You taste so good Slut"

“I can’t wait for the surprise. How much time I have to wait ?” I said in a desperate voice.

”You seem to be in a hurry….bitch”

“You are such a tease Raj!”

“Bitch! Don’t get so desperate. Since you are unable to wait any further. Let’s have some fun”

My heart started to raise with excitement. All of this is turning me on. 

He started to feel my body with his hands to tease me. He is touching my navel, my boobs, my back and I lied down on the seat. He got on top of me and started making out. 

He said I am a sexy bitch who needs to get punished for not behaving properly. I could his face right above my face. I locked my lips with his. I started kissing him. He said that my kiss tastes so good and said my lips are juicy. I asked him to stop talking and get on with the business. 

He started biting my lower lip. I completely got out of control. He started licking my neck and showered his kisses all over. My neck is very sensitive. I love lip locks and smooches. That drove me wild. He loosened my hair and pulled me by my hair.

He whispered “Bitch! We are going to have lot of fun. My cock will teach you how to be a good girl” 

I whispered in his ear “My cunt is waiting for you. Show me how wild you can get” 
“You are such a slut! My cock will show your cunt what heaven feels like”

All this dirty talk is turning me on. My pussy started getting wet and I started leaking inside. 

I felt his hand near my pussy. He could feel the wetness from my jeans pant. Even though its thick, he could feel the wetness. 

“Bitch, looks like your cunt can’t handle even this”

I was speechless and helpless. I couldn’t speak any words because I am unable to think with all this pleasure. 

“Don’t underestimate my cunt. It can get as wild as it can get”

That’s the best response I could come up with. I started moaning in pleasure. He said that driver can’t hear anything. I let out a loud moan.

I told him to strip me off and fuck me wild. I wanted to take his shirt off but I couldn’t see anything. I started feeling his gym body and reached the bottom of his shirt. 

He said “Bitch! We are almost here”

I got disappointed. I badly wanted a fuck. I never fucked anyone in a car before. 
Now, I definitely want to try it at least once. 

“Bitch! We are going to have lot of fun today. I will keep your cunt busy whole day. Don’t worry. I will also fuck you in this car”

I got little shocked. It’s as if he read my mind.

“I know how desperate you are right now. I can see the glow in your face when I said I will fuck you in this car. You also have that idea in your mind. Don’t you?”
There was a smile on my face. 

“Don’t worry bitch. We have all day to fuck. How many times do you want to fuck in this car?” 

Spontaneously, I blurted out “three”. I don’t know why I said that number. I couldn’t resist. 

He removed the blindfold from my face. The car is in outskirts. It has just entered into a gate. I wondered what this resort is. 

He said “Bitch! This is the farm house where we are going to spend today”.
I was speechless for few seconds. It looked so amazing. “Wow Idiot! It looks so amazing. How much money do you guys really have?” I said in excitement. He said “A lot”. 

It was looking beautiful. It has a big lawn on the front. I got out of car with excitement. I looked at it in astonishment. The weather was beautiful. Sun is shining. Wind is blowing on my face. My hair is flying in the air gently. I took a ribbon from my purse and tied my hair like a ponytail. My shirt is flying with the air and exposing my navel a bit. 

Raj is thoroughly scanning my body. He might have visited this place plenty of times. Only thing which is new for him is “me”. He is unable to take his eyes off my body. His looks are intense. I felt as if he is fucking me with this intense eyes. His eyes are gazing at my navel, ass, boobs and my whole body. 

The driver got down. Raj signaled the driver. Driver said he is going home and started on a bike. 

Raj held my hand and took me inside the farm house. I asked him to show me the farm house. I said I have seen places like this in movies. I really want to see the whole thing. Raj showed me each room in the house. We went upstairs and showed me everything. 

I asked him if there is a swimming pool. He looked at me. I said I love swimming. I wish there is a pool here. He smiled and said there is pool at the back. I asked him to show me that. He took me there. 

There is no water. I asked him if it is possible to fill it up. He went inside and showed me a botton which would fill up the pool. His face is normal. I asked him if he doesn’t like swimming. He said that he doesn’t know how to swim. I laughed at him and told him not to worry about it. I said I will teach him how to swim. He thanked me. I said we will swim in the evening time. He agreed.

I got excited about this whole thing. I asked him if anyone’s there in the farm house like maids or servants. He said “Are you insane?” “Well, Sorry Raj. I shouldn’t have asked it”. He said nobody will disturb us and whole farm house is for us. 

I kissed him on lips and said “I want see what’s inside”. 

He said “I already showed you what’s inside.”

I said “Idiot! Not that inside. I want to see what’s inside” and signaled my eyes towards his cock. 

He gave a smile and asked me “Are you feeling thirsty?”

I said yes and asked him “is there anything you have to fill inside my mouth?”

He said “Omg Neha! You are driving me crazy.”

He held my hand and asked me “Slut! Where do you want to fuck?”

I told him I don’t know since I am new here. He took me inside. We went upstairs inside a room. He lifted me and threw me on bed. He said that I can moan with top of my voice and nobody will hear anything. 

I told him that he will loose his voice because of the moans he is going to create and winked at him.He got near me and whispered “I will fuck your brains out”. That drove me wild.

We started stripping off. 

To be continued…………………
Like Reply
I started stripping off my shirt, jeans, panties, and bra. Raj also stripped of his clothes. I stopped Raj from opening his underwear. I give an intense hungry look and felt the hardness with my hands. I was feeling his abs with my hands. 
He jumped on me and as usual, he started with his kisses. This time he went down and started licking my pussy. I got completely out of control. I was moaning loudly with pleasure. I kept screaming “Oh Raj! It feels so good!”. I was shivering with pleasure.

Raj didn’t stop even for a second and continued. He removed his tongue and started fingering me. He started French kissing me while fingering me. He moved down and licked my neck. Kissed it. He started licking my nipples while squeezing the other boob with his other hand. I asked him not to stop it. 

I was getting louder and louder. He stopped. I told him not to stop. I asked him to continue. I lay on bed and closed my eyes. He continued fingering me. I was feeling so good. I started biting my lips as I couldn’t control. I held the pillow tightly as he increased his speed. He kept doing it and I told him I am having an orgasm. He kept doing this for another 5 minutes. Finally, I had a blast. I had biggest ever orgasm. My eyes almost blacked out. I was in heaven. I haven’t had an orgasms like these. 

He started his foreplay and kept kissing me all over. He kissed my face, eyes, lips, forehead, neck, boobs, nipples, navel, thighs, knees , legs and even toes. He kept his finger in my mouth. I kept sucking his finger. He turned me around and started kissing my back. He started touching me inappropriately. He turned me back and started kissing my navel. I started giggling as it was ticklish. His legs started rubbing my legs. I was also doing the same. He started kissing my hands started sucking my fingers. He kissed my hands from fingers to my shoulders. He started French kissing again. He said I taste so good. I said he also tastes so good.

I asked him if he likes dairy milk chocolate. He was confused and said yes. He told me it’s his favourite chocolate since his childhood days. I told him I have dairy milk chocolate. I asked him to take the big dairy milk chocolate from my purse. He asked me why all this now. I winked at him and said “You will see”. He gave it to me. The chocolate was already melted. I asked to open it. He opened it.

I asked him to take some chocolate and apply it to my lips. He understood what I meant. He took some chocolate and applied it lightly to my lips. He started kissing me on my lips. Now I asked him how do I taste. He said I taste even more delicious now. 

It drove him crazy. He then applied some chocolate to my nipples. I closed my eyes. I felt his warm tongue on my nipples. He started sucking chocolate off my nipples. He licked them clean. He applied chocolate to my navel, to my boobs and started licking the chocolate. My body smelled chocolate-y. It felt so good when he licked chocolate off my body. 

I opened my eyes. I stopped him. I took some chocolate and applied it to his lips. Now, I started taking the charge. I locked my lips with his and kissed him. It was so sweet. I applied some chocolate to his abs and licked them clean. 

I finally freed his cock by pulling down his underwear. It was rock solid. I applied some chocolate to the tip of his cock and started licking it. I then started sucking his cock. I applied some chocolate to his cock and licked the chocolate clean. He asked me how’s the taste of his cock. I gave a smile and said it tasted sweet. 

He started throat fucking me. He started increasing speed. He kept throat fucking me for 5 minutes straight. I got surprised at his stamina. I gagged sometimes in the middle but I loved it. I asked him to put one leg on the bed. 

I applied chocolate to his balls and started licking them clean. I applied chocolate all over and licked his cock clean. I kept licking his balls for several minutes. He stopped me. He held my loose hair with his hand and kissed me on lips. He asked me if my cunt is ready. I got excited. I lay on the bed and welcomed him. 

This time I turned him around and took top position. My hair started falling on him. I tied my hair and asked him if he is ready. He said “Wow! I am ready”. He didn’t expect that from me. I started riding him. He asked me to slow down as he cannot control. I understood and started riding him slowly. 

I moaned when his entire cock went inside my pussy. I slowly moved upwards. Then, repeated the motion. However I was slow as he asked me. Each time, the cock entered the pussy, I literally saw stars. It was absolute heaven. He kept squeezing my boobs. He balanced me by holding my navel on sides with both his hands. I took his hands and crossed his fingers with my fingers for both hands. I asked him if he is ready to climax. He smiled and said why so soon? I got exited when he said that. I said that my cunt is ready anytime. 

He came to top now and started fucking me. I was shivering. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. It continued for 5 minutes. I thought I should do something. I took the chocolate wrapper. I took some chocolate with my finger. Raj licked the chocolate off my finger. I got angry but couldn’t. Instead, I smiled. I took some more chocolate and licked the chocolate from same finger. I smiled while looking at him. I fed some chocolate to him with my finger and then I had it with same finger. I repeated it. He said that he would fuck me until the chocolate gets over. 

I didn’t want it to end so soon. I started taking less and less chocolate as I did not want this to be over. We started eating chocolate alternatively from my finger. He asked me to take more chocolate. I said no to him. He smiled and kissed me. This continued for some time. Major portion of chocolate was over now. Time went so fast. He slowed down a bit. He kept fucking me. I got surprised at his stamina. I felt little sad. Luckily, Some chocolate is still left on the wrapper because it melted. I took the wrapper and dragged my finger to pile up the chocolate near the corner of the wrapper. 

We maintained eye contact throughout. We kept smiling each time we had chocolate. Sometimes, I would take chocolate near my mouth and he would say that it’s his turn to eat chocolate. He brings his mouth near my finger to eat it and I would kiss him passionately. All this is happening while his cock is still fucking my cunt. 

He occasionally holds my finger and applies the chocolate to my lips and kisses me on lips. It felt so sweet. For few more minutes, it continued. Finally chocolate is over. I understood what that meant. He signaled me. I understood he meant and said that my cunt is ready. He started increasing his speed. I started moaning again. He increased to maximum speed and started fucking me. We were both moaning in pleasure. 

He asked me spit or swallow or inside my pussy. I said I want it inside my mouth. He took his cock out of my pussy and kept it near my mouth and released his load. He released so much load. I drank every drop of it. There was some cum left on his cock. I took my tongue and licked it clean. I took my finger and collected all the cum which was collected on his cock on the sideways and kept the finger inside my mouth while having little smile on my face. He also smiled. I drank every drop of it. 

He asked me to show my mouth. I showed him and he got surprised that I drank all of it. He asked me if I am still thirsty. I said I am full. He kissed me again on lips and said I am such a slut. I laughed and said he is such a good fucker. We both smiled and I asked him if he is ready for the second round. He was little surprised. I said I was kidding. We both laughed. I said we will have second round after lunch. He nodded. 

We both cleaned up but the chocolate remained sticky. We were also smelling chocolate-y. So, we decided to shower together. 

We showered together for almost 30 minutes. We couldn’t keep hands off each other. He touched me everywhere and massaged by back, boobs, ass in the process. I also took opportunity and touched him everywhere. 

We got out of shower. We got dressed. I am still wearing the same shirt and jeans I was wearing since yesterday. I asked him what’s for lunch. He said they are some frozen foods in the freezer like pizzas, sandwiches, French fries etc. 

We went downstairs. We microwaved and ate some pizza pieces, French fries, drank some diet coke etc. It was completely junk food. I felt so lazy. Junk food is always delicious. I told him that I should exercise more this week to compensate for the junk food I had today. He smiled and told me that he will make me burn lot of calories and winked at me.

I blushed. We ate together. I started feeding him french fries. I took half of the fry in my mouth and asked him to eat remaining half with his mouth. He started touching me inappropriately. I started touching his foot with mine below the table. He called me a bad girl. I called him naughty boy. We both giggled, laughed. We slowly finished our lunch.

He asked me if I want to watch a movie. I said ok. There was a home theatre upstairs. He took me there. There was a big double recliner. He stretched the recliner and invited me. I sat beside him stretching my legs. He asked me what movies I like. I told him anything is fine. He told me to pick. 

I told him that we should watch a random French movie. He got confused. I told him that we should make funny translations while watching the movie. He liked the idea. We searched in youtube and selected a movie. 

He dimmed the lights. Movie started playing. I don’t even remember the title properly. I picked a character and he picked a character. We started making translations. As the movie progressed. I started making some explicit translations to spice things up. He got turned on by it. He also started doing the same. All the dirty talk turned us on. 

I took the heat of the moment and turned the movie off. I started to strip him off piece by piece. He also did the same. We both got naked. He held my hand and started taking me downstairs. I asked him where we are going. He got the keys of the car. I understood. 

He got inside the car and turned on the A/c. He folded the backseats such that there is lot of space for us to fuck. We got inside. I got excited. I asked him to directly fuck me as I am already so wet and not interested in foreplay. He nodded and started fucking me. He is on top. I told him not to finish. He nodded. He started fucking me slowly and I was moaning. The car started shaking little bit. The A/c had cooling effect on us. 

This continued for 15 minutes. I got little bored and started whispering dirty things inside his ear. He got turned on and started fucking me fast. I told him not to finish yet. He controlled hard and slowed down. I asked him if his cock is tired. He said not at all. He increased his speed little bit. I started moaning as I couldn’t control. He increased his speed to the maximum. We both started screaming out of pleasure. The car started shaking because of the movement. He was able to last long because we already had session before. He kept fucking me. As he was fucking me. I screamed "fuck me hard" "Please don't stop" "It feels great" etc. 

Finally after fucking for 15 minutes. He asked me where to release. I told him I want a facial. He winked at me and smiled. He pulled it out and brought it near my face. I closed my eyes. I felt warm liquid on my face. My face got completely drenched in cum in few seconds. He was moaning. I was surprised at the load size. 

The smell also turned me on. I was also masturbating down. I lied down and started fingering myself while the cum was on my face. I also had an orgasm. My legs started shaking because of orgasm. He said some cum is still left on his cock. He brought his cock near my face. I slowly opened my eyes. I smiled at him while licking off the remaining cum off his cock. I said its delicious while smiling at him. He also smiled back. He asked how was it. I told him it was soo hot. 

We both went inside. I washed my face. I took me some time because the cum was fresh and sticky. I had to wash my face thrice. Some cum was on my boobs, chest etc. I cleaned that up too. He also got cleaned up meanwhile.

I went and kissed him like I usually do. I told him that its so hot and sexy. He told me that my cunt is stronger than he expected. I smiled. I told him that its always waiting for his cock. He kissed me. 

I asked him what the time was. He said its 7 minutes to 5PM. His phone started ringing upstairs. As everything is silent and peaceful, we could hear the ring. He went to attend the phone. Meanwhile I also went to my phone to check notifications. I saw many messages on my messenger. As usual, so many strangers sent me creepy texts. I read these chats and some of them were creepily funny. I giggled. After I finished reading them, I blocked them one by one. 

I also saw some messages saying that money got deducted in my bank account for EMIs and recurring bill payments. I felt relieved. Thanks to my pending salary and bonus which got credited yesterday. 

I still have to pay back money to my friends along with interest. Since, I got promotion and salary hike now. I can easily pay these off. 

I just got a message from aswin (manager), “Hello Neha, Congratulations on your promotion and salary hike. I need to talk to you once privately next week”

I was little surprised. I wondered what this meeting could be about. 

Raj finished his phone call and started calling me “Slut where are you?” “Please come here”.

I went downstairs. He said that phone call is from his parents. They are looking matches for him. He said his parents arranged to meet a girl on Sunday in a restaurant. They seem like the match and want to know Raj's opinion on the girl. 

I felt sad because 4 days will become 3 days now. I told him best of luck. He told me that he doesn’t want to marry so soon. He just wants to have fun and enjoy his life as he just got out of relationship. He said that he applied for vacation for one more week. He told me that he is skipping that meeting on Sunday. 

He came near me and kissed me and He asked me to spend 2 more days with him in addition to the agreed 4 days. I immediately accepted it.

He asked me if I want some coffee. I said yes. He brought a cup of coffee. We shared the cup. It was delicious. He offered me some gum after. We had gum. We chatted a bit about our lives. 

It almost 5:30PM. I remembered and asked him about the swimming pool. He told me that it should have filled by now. He told me he pressed the button when he got the phone call half an hour back. I smiled.

I kept a sad face. He asked me what’s wrong. I told him that I don’t have any swim wear. 

To be continued………..

Like Reply
He asked me why I need any swimwear and winked at me. I called him bad boy. He said I should learn how to be a naughty girl. I felt shy. He came near me and whispered “Bitch, you told me you teach me how to swim”

I whispered back “Then strip me off so that I can teach you how to swim”….He started stripping off my clothes one by one. In no time, I was completely naked. I asked him go wear a swim suit. He said he will also wear nothing. I smiled. 

I held his hand and we both went near the swimming pool. First I showed him how to swim by getting into the pool and instructing him what to do. He felt little scared. I told him to stop pissing his pants and asked him to get inside. He felt embarrassed. I kept giggling at him. Slowly he got inside the pool. I had to spend 30 minutes to make him comfortable about swimming. He finally got some comfort. 

Throughout the session, he kept touching me inappropriately everywhere. I asked him to stop staring at my boobs and scolded him to concentrate on learning. I even spanked him at the back to bring him into focus. He kept touching me everywhere and kissed me on my lips occasionally. 

He said swimming is boring. I also got little bored after a while. I thought for a while and said we should play a game. He kept a blank face. It was big pool. I told him that we should go to the two opposite corners of the pool. I told him that in the next 15 minutes, he should try to catch me. If he loses, I asked him to strip tease for me. I was about to say something. He put his hand on my mouth. He said If he wins, we should have sex on the lawn in the open. I looked at him in mysterious way. He asked me if I am scared. I said no. We agreed to the deal.

We went to the corners. He counted 3…2…1 and we started. Since, he was a beginner. He couldn’t catch me at all. He said that I should loosen my hair so that he can catch me by my hair which would balance the game. I agreed and loosened my hair. He also had a round balloon around his body for support. So it was a fair challenge. 14 Minutes passed. He couldn’t catch me. Finally, the challenge was over and I won.

It was a defeat for him. He didn’t seem happy. He told me it was unfair challenge and cursed me. I laughed and giggled. He called me bad girl. I was happy. He asked me for rematch. I said we should play it again tomorrow. He asked me if I am scared of losing. I said no. He said we should decide the result on second match. If he wins, there will be 3rd match or else I win 2 matches total. 

Second match was also over and he lost. I told him to stop being a pussy and cheered him up. He doesn’t seem to be happy with what I said. It was funny to look at him. I asked him for strip tease. 

He admitted defeat and said “fine. You won”. I held his hand and took him upstairs. It’s almost 6:30PM. I took him into home theatre room. I turned on the lights. I asked him to put on some music while giggling and laughing. He did not seem happy. I told him challenge is challenge.

I sat on the recliner like a boss and music was playing. He started making some movements. He looked so awkward. I laughed and giggled. I controlled my laughter and said sorry. I asked him to continue. But he looked too funny. He tried his level best. He tried to look sexy but it was just funny. His face looked as if he got pissed off. I kept laughing. 

He called me bad girl. I went near him and said sorry. I hugged him and appreciated his effort. I put one of his hand on my waist. I crossed the fingers of his other hand with my hand and I slowly started movement. We slowly started dancing. I looked into his eyes and said sorry and hugged him. He said I am a bad girl and he will teach me a lesson. I smiled and kissed him. He looked so cute. He said I am looking so sexy and beautiful. He started playing some instrumental music. We danced for 30 minutes. We looked into each other’s eyes. I felt shy and kept my face down from time to time.

Later, We went downstairs for dinner. I asked him if there are fruits to eat as I don’t want to eat junk food again. He said they are in the freezer. We both thought we should have a light dinner. So we decided to eat fruits. We ate oranges, peaches, Litchi. While eating banana. I maintained strong eye contact towards him. I gave him sexy looks. He felt uncomfortable and found it very distracting. He squeezed orange in his hands and gave me a naughty look. I couldn’t control and kissed him. I smiled at him. He also smiled and kissed me. He said he likes watermelons. I told him there are no water melons. He stared at my boobs. I blushed and called him naughty boy. We finished eating fruits. 

We decided to chill for a bit. He took me to terrace upstairs and there were few chairs where we can relax and stretch our legs. We sat there watching the sky and stars. He held my hand and we chatted about our likes, dislikes etc. I am surprised that we have almost nothing in common except sexy stuff. I said I am bored. He looked at me and signaled me with his eyes. I smiled and held his hand. I got up and we went downstairs. He asked me which place. I signaled him towards home theatre. He kissed me on lips and said good choice. We went to the room and made the recliner to stretch. 

He put some music in the background and dimmed the lights. I asked him to strip me off and have me. I welcomed him with my arms. He jumped on me and started stripping me off. He started kissing me everywhere and I took his head and signaled him to play with my boobs. He started kissing my nipples and boobs. He started squeezing my boobs playfully and I let out moans. He started licking my nipples one by one. It felt so good. Gradually he slowed down. I asked him not to stop. He started kissing my neck and my ears. I felt so vulnerable. He locked his lips with mine and I closed my eyes. We kissed for many minutes non-stop. 
The music was playing and I was so relaxed. He turned me away and touched my waist and started kissing from the bottom. He licked my back and kissed me all over. He asked me how I feel. I said fantastic. He then started kissing my thighs, ass, legs, toes etc.

I couldn’t control anymore. I got up. Took off his shirt, trousers. I put my hands on his cock. It felt warm and thick. I slowly freed his cock from his brief. It stood erect. I immediately put it in my mouth and started sucking it. He stopped me. He made me lie on the recliner. He brought his cock near my mouth and started throat fucking me. He started slow and increased his speed. I felt little uncomfortable first and tried to resist but he was strong and continued. I started liking it again. He gagged me few times and I was out of breath. It felt mindblowing. I enjoyed it. It felt strange. 

I stopped him and asked him to fuck me from behind while spooning me. I lifted my leg a little. He lied behind my back and started fucking me. He cupped my boobs with his hand and started fucking me. He kept licking my neck and kissed it. I teased him for being slow. He increased the speed. He kept fucking me. He asked me how I feel. I had no words to say. I increased my moans. I asked him to keep fucking me. He pulled his cock and stopped. I asked him to continue. He said no. I turned around and held his hands and adjusted myself on his top. I held his cock and slowly inserted it into my pussy. I held his hands with mine and crossed my fingers with his. I started fucking him slowly as he may lose control. It was pure heaven. I kept riding him slowly. He held my waist and asked me to fuck him fast. I started fucking him fast. I kept screaming. It was amazing. 

I kept fucking him. He asked me to slow down. I slowed down a bit and kept fucking him. I suddenly stopped. He asked me to continue. I asked him to beg me. He showed reluctance. I let out a moan and said “Darling, See this sexy body” and I held my boobs with my hands and asked him to see them. I shaked my boobs and told him how soft and sexy they are. I took his hands and put them on my boobs. He was clearly out of control. While keeping his hands on my boobs, I brought my tongue near my boobs and licked each one. I let his hands free. 

I put sexy expressions on my face and asked him to see my body from top. I told him that my whole body is waiting to fuck him. I put my hands on my head stretched a little forward which made my boobs sexier. I bited my lips and told him he is missing heaven. I whispered “Darling, my cunt is waiting for getting fucked”. I asked him to nail me. He could no longer control. I thought he would beg me to fuck. Suddenly, He held me strongly and he came on top of me. He held my hands tightly. I tried to free them but couldn’t. He put his cock inside my pussy and started fucking me. I screamed “Wow!” “Ahhh….Ahhhhh” “Darling I love it when you fuck me”.

I asked him to continue. I asked him not to stop. He started fucking me fast. I climaxed and let out an orgasm. I was totally out of control. I closed my eyes to feel the pleasure and kept smiling. He also reached orgasm. He asked me where. I told him to release it inside. He shot cum inside. I felt warm. He moaned and I finally said “Wow! Darling that was amazing”. He fell beside me. I was still closing my eyes. We were breathing heavily. We relaxed for few minutes until we got our breath back. 

We went downstairs and drank lot of water as we got completely exhausted. He asked me where we should sleep. I told him we should sleep in the bedroom upstairs. I held his hands and we went to shower. We had a nice shower together. We dried ourselves. I started wearing my bra. He stopped me. I understood what he meant. We got into bed together naked. He turned on AC. We shared the blanket. I felt warm inside. I cuddled him. He kissed me on lips and said I am so sexy. I asked to stop talking and kissed him back. We made out for some time. We chatted for sometimes and slowly went to sleep.

To be continued……….

Like Reply
thanks for sharing and keep posting
Like Reply
I woke up but didn’t open my eyes. I am still cuddling Raj and he seem to be asleep. After few minutes, I slowly opened my eyes. I wanted to move but Raj may wake up. So I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. I experienced a movement that woke me up. Raj slowly moved out of bed. I slowly opened my eyes. I heard the sound of the door. I also heard sound of steps. Raj seem to went downstairs. I slowly woke up to check my smartphone.

Its 10AM. I never slept so late in the recent past. I was completely exhausted yesterday from all the sex we had. Now I feel refreshed. There are few notifications. There was a reminder for cricket match today. I got few whatsapp messages from friends and groups. I checked my fb messenger. There were no creepy texts. I opened my fb. There were few friend requests. I don’t even know who these people are. I declined them. I saw 2 missed calls from Raasi. I got few emails from job websites where I applied for jobs last week. I smiled because now I am promoted and no longer required to apply for a job. I unsubscribed to these emails. 

Outside weather looks perfect. Sun is shining very well. I went to restroom and finished my business. I went to shower and got ready. I had to wear the same shirt and jeans even today. They still look fresh because I spent the last two days without clothes majority of the time anyway. I sat under the fan to dry my hair as there was no dryer. After drying the hair, I combed it with my little comb from my purse. I tied my hair at the back. I went in front of the mirror to apply makeup. I decided not to because makeup will go away once we have sex again. I am looking sexy and beautiful even without makeup. Thanks to my hair and skin.

I usually spend Saturdays in beauty parlor or wear face packs at home and I usually spend few more minutes in the gym than usual. But its been almost a week since I went to beauty parlor or gym. My phone started ringing. It was from Priya, my flat mate. I picked up the call. 

“Neha, Where were you? I have not seen you since two days”

“Priya, I had a business meeting to attend”

“Where did you get job? And You didn’t tell me?”

“Well, I got old job back. Actually, they promoted me to Asst. Manager level”

“Wow! Congrats and you didn’t tell me?”

“Priya, it happened suddenly. You saw the new right about the investment our company is getting?”

“Yeah I have seen it. But when is the party?”

“What party?”

“Well you got promoted, when are you going to throw a party for all of us?”

“Oh yeah! Once I get back, we will celebrate”

“When are you coming back?”

“Well priya, I am coming back in 4 days”

“Ok, Are you busy?”

“Yeah, I have lot of work to do.”

“Neha, its Saturday”

“Well Priya. I am on business trip. Not on vacation”

“Seen you then, Bye!”

“Bye!”

Phone call ended. I was surprised at how I lied to her so easily. Two days back, I was very open with her. Just in two days so many things happened and I am already lying to her. I agreed to sleep with a stranger for promotion. We had sex many times. I shamelessly gave him ideas during sex. I initiated sex many times. I used to be a shy reserved girl. Now I am turning into a slut…..no….I already turned into a slut. 

As raj said earlier, what’s wrong with me sleeping with him? We are getting what we want. I am enjoying life to the fullest. What’s the point of having this sexy body and beauty without sex? This is the age to enjoy lots of sex. It’s not like I am good girl anyway. I masturbate every day and watch lots of porn. Now, I am doing sex for real.

At this point of time, Why am I worrying about this? So much already happened. Raj touched me everywhere, he kissed me everywhere. I also enjoyed it. We fucked many times. We slept together naked in each other’s arms. He has seen everything. There is no point in thinking about this. I am also getting the promotion I want. Everybody is happy. I am simply wasting time thinking about this. What’s the point of thinking all of this? Everything is over. Things happened. I can’t go back in time. Let me enjoy life for now. 

I put my phone away and decided not to touch it for next 4 days. I put it in do not disturb mode. I connected it to charger as the battery is about to die. My phone will buzz only if any emergency call or message comes. 

I am starting to feel horny thinking about all of this. I went downstairs. Raj is preparing breakfast to eat. I waited for him to finish. I never knew he knows how to cook. I said Good morning to him. He said Good morning slut. He came to me to kiss me. I stopped. I said I will kiss him only if we have sex right now. He smiled and said “so early?”. I said I am feeling horny.

To be continued………………..
Like Reply
“Well, you know I will not say no to that”

“So?”

“Where?”

“Let’s fuck on the dining table”

“Are you crazy?”

“Well, I am so horny. I can’t wait until we go upstairs”

Meanwhile we cleared off the dining table. Dining table is made of marble. Its very heavy build. We got on the dining table. It wasn’t moving at all. I removed his clothes and I removed mine. He seem to be relaxed. I wanted to bring him into the mood. So I took his cock in my mouth. I started sucking. I started fingering my pussy with my hand at the bottom. This continued for some time. He kept moaning. I tried to moan but couldn’t because of the cock in my mouth. It got him into mood. I stopped and told him I will suck it dry to make him horny. He immediately put cock inside my mouth. After a while, I started giving him hand job. He said he is about to cum. I asked him cum in my pussy. He started fucking me.

We both soon reached orgasm. I was literally screaming while fucking. He released the load inside and I felt warm inside. He kept fucking me until his cock is totally clear of any cum. We smiled at each other. He said I am a sexy slut and I called him fucking idiot. I blurted it suddenly and laughed. I kept hand on my mouth out of embarrassment. He came to me and kissed me. You are really such a slut Neha. He asked me if I am always horny like that. I said I can’t get enough of it. He didn’t have words. He kept his hands on my cheeks and said he loses control when I talk dirty stuff like that. 

I went to wash myself. I came downstairs and picked my clothes lying on floor. I decided not to wear anything because I knew we will be fucking all day. I kept my clothes upstairs. Raj dressed up meanwhile. He asked me where my clothes are. I told him I don’t need them today as we will be busy whole day and winked at him. I said we should have breakfast naked. He also removed his clothes. 

We had breakfast naked. He was staring me throughout. I asked him to stop it. He asked me many dirty questions and kept talking about my boobs, ass etc. whole time. I kept blushing and gave him sexy answers. He spanked on my ass when I got up after breakfast. I love it when he spanks me. I asked him for another spank. He did. I smiled and went to wash. 

After we had breakfast, we decided to rest for a bit. I asked him what we should do right now. He said we should watch cricket match on TV. I almost forgot about it. We both went to home theatre and started watching cricket match naked. After a while, He said If I am naked, Its too distracting for him. I also felt the same. We got dressed up and we spent whole day watching cricket match. We even had lunch inside home theatre.

We decided not to have sex if India loses the match. We watched the match with anticipation until the last minute. India won the match. We felt happy.

We had hot steamy sex session that night and we went to sleep naked like we usually do. It was a fun night. We spent whole time talking about cricket and even when we slept on bed, we kept talking about the match and cricket trivia etc. We went to sleep at almost 1AM.

To be continued…….
Like Reply
I slowly woke up and opened my eyes. Its 9PM. I searched for my phone. I remembered and put my phone aside. Raj seems already awake. We had cereal and milk as breakfast today. It’s just normal day. Raj didn’t seem to be in mood. He looks like he is upset about something. I went to the sofa and sat beside Raj and asked him what’s wrong. 

He said they have issues with the big investment their company is going to get. I got little upset. I asked him why. He said there are some issues with terms and conditions. I was confused and I asked him about the news which came few days back. He said that they agreed to invest the money but didn’t release it. Now they added few changes to the terms. I asked what will he do now. He said his father called him and asked him to come. I asked him if the deal gets cancelled. Raj said it wouldn’t go to that extend. I asked him why he is worried. He said the news just upset him. I asked him if he is really upset about the news. He said big deals like this will take time. So he is worried until the deal get finished. 

I asked him when he is leaving. He said tonight. I felt little sad that this whole thing is coming to an end. I asked him to be happy until he leaves tonight. He said something else is bothering him. I asked him what. He said his ex-gf Naina already got into relationship with the guy she cheated and posting pics on fb. I consoled him.

He said “How can she do this to me?”

I said “Raj, you should feel happy. You guys broke up. You should feel happy that she got caught before things turned ugly. You are also getting a big investment. Your business will also grow big. You need to distract yourself and enjoy for few days. You will soon forget about her existence”

“Neha, you don’t know what it feels like. I believed her blindly. She broke the trust. She is one of the few persons I trusted”

“Raj, I understand how you feel and what you are going through but why should you suffer for something she did? You didn’t cheat anyone. She did. You are a good guy Raj. You should actually feel happy that you got out of relationship”

“Neha. I want to be alone now”

“Raj, you should do the exact opposite. You should spend time with someone or distract yourself”

“Well Neha! That’s so easy for you to say. How did you feel when you lost your job? Did you spend time with someone or you spent some days alone crying about it?”

I remained silent. I couldn’t speak anything. 

“Well, your silence is the answer”

“Well, Raj! I did spend few days like that but I got out of it eventually. Have you seen me sad in the last three days we spent together?”

“Well, that’s because you got your job back. You agreed to sleep with me only after you got your job back. Would you have enjoyed life had you not got the job back?”

I remained silent. It’s very hypocritical for me to say things to him. When I look back. I reacted exactly what Raj is doing now. 

“I am sorry Raj. You are right”

“Neha! I just need some space now. Don’t take it in wrong way. It’s easy to say things to ease me up but every person requires little time to get over things. Have you seen me get upset in the last three days?”

“You are right Raj. I am sorry for hurting your feelings. I just tried to cheer you up”

“Well, thank you Neha. I appreciate that”

I sat beside him. There was silence for several minutes. He asked me to leave politly. He asked me not to take it in wrong way. I understood the situation. I went upstairs to pack my stuff. I packed my stuff. Since, we are outside the city. There were no cabs available.

Raj said his driver will be there in 20 minutes. I waited for the driver. The heard the car horn. He said car arrived and I can leave. He waved me Bye. I also waved bye to him. I asked him to call me if he requires help from my side and left the place. 
Driver asked me where. I told him to drop me off near the Hotel where he came yesterday. The put my earphones and started playing music. I started browsing fb. I felt sad that this has to end like this.

I reached the hotel. From there, I booked a cab to my apartment. On my way home, I remembered and brought emergency contraceptive pill and took it. By the time I reached there, It was 2PM. My room mates welcomed me. They asked me why I am sad. I said nothing. Priya asked me how my business trip went. I just said everything is fine.

They said they received few mails on my name. They handed over bunch of envelopes to me. The mails are from the company. I opened the first envelope. It was my appointment letter as Asst. Manager. I have to hand over the second copy to the manager for accepting my new role. I signed both letters for acknowledgement and kept them safely inside my file. I opened another envelope. It was from the company stating that they cleared all my salary dues and they also updated my provident fund to latest date. I opened the third envelope. It was relieving letter from the company. This letter said I am no longer associated with the company. Along with it, there is a recommendation letter from my manager wishing me luck. I smiled. 

There was another envelope. It’s from my bank. It is my monthly account statement of my salary account. I opened the cover. Almost all my salary was exhausted due to my bills and EMIs. I had some money left to give treat to my flat mates for getting my promotion and remaining money is for minimum balance. I filed the statement in my file. I was no longer worried about it because I will get better salary now. 

I ate lunch. My room mates said they are going to a movie. They said they didn’t book any tickets as they didn’t know I would be here today. I said its ok. I asked them about the movie they were going. I tried to book ticket for me online. Luckily, it’s a little older movie. They booked seats such that a seat was left in the corner which was still empty. As it was lonely seat, nobody booked it. I asked them when they booked for the movie. They said today morning. I booked the seat and told them I am also coming. They felt happy.

I have 3 flat mates. Together we are four people. We work in different companies. Priya has a boyfriend. Lavanya is very conservative. Sruti is about to get married in the next 6 months to her fiance. She is marring her college lover. During the initial days, Priya and I used to spend time together as we knew each other from college days. Once priya got boyfriend, she no longer had time to spend with us. So, lavanya and I started spending time together as we are both single. We four all together rarely go out these days.

That night, We all spent the evening watching movie together. It was fun. After the movie, I gave them a treat for getting my promotion. We went to barbeque and had great time there.

I slept very early that day. I woke up and its 5AM. I went to the gym. Everyone kept asking me where I was last week. I returned to apartment at 5:30. I meditated for few minutes. I organized my room. I prepared breakfast for all of us. Its 7:00AM. I put a facepack to my face and relaxed for a bit. I then went to shower. After shower, I joined for breakfast with my flat mates. 

After that, I opened the newspaper. I started reading headlines. I opened business column. I was little shocked to read the news about the company. Apparently, the investment deal was cancelled as the company hid some confidential information to the investors. They dug up this information. Investors asked for change of terms and conditions after this information come to light. Finally, the deal couldn’t go forward as there was disagreement. The deal got cancelled. I also read that a legal fight may also go on between the investor and the company.

I wasn’t really expecting this to happen. I started thinking about this whole situation. I opened facebook. I searched for Raj profile. It finally found it. I searched for Naina in his friends list. I know Naina’s face. I opened her profile. First post I saw was 2 weeks back. She posted a photo of her and Raj. After that, there were no posts. Yesterday, Raj said Naina posted some pics on fb with the guy she cheated. I found no such pictures. Raj clearly lied to me. 

I now started to understand why he behaved like that. He got the news that investors found out the hidden information and he knew that the deal would not go forward. Without this investment, company has to struggle. It may even face a shutdown.

Meanwhile, I got a text message from my Manager 

“Neha, when would you like to meet me? I already sent you text before about the meeting”

I replied “now”.

He replied “Come to Hotel Stay Inn in 2 hours”

To be continued………………..
Like Reply
I completed my chores and started to the hotel. 

I kept thinking about my future after I boarded the cab. I started to get worried. I wondered why manager wants to meet me. He could have spoken to me on phone if he wanted to convey something. However, he wanted to meet me privately. So it must be something important.

I reached the hotel. I felt bit anxious about the whole situation. I reached the hotel. I went to the reception. Manager was waiting for me. We sat where we sat before. 

“Hello Neha!”

“Hello Sir, What is this meeting about??”

“Relax Neha! I will tell you. How are you?”

“I am fine.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“I am not going to answer anything to you. Sir, tell me why you want to meet me?”

“Neha! You heard the news?”

“You mean about the company?”

“Yes.”

“Neha! Let me tell you that this company has no future”

“Go on….”

“I am not being pessimist Neha. I am telling you the truth”

“Sir. Are you asking me to not to take this job?”

“Well, that’s for you to decide”

“Sir, I understand but this time I will not listen to you. You are manipulative”

“Neha, it’s for your own good”

“If the situation is bad, why are you not quitting your job? If the company has no future, why are you still working? Why are you saying bad things about the company?”

“Oh Looks who’s defending the company?”

I maintained silence.

“Well Neha, where did you meet Raj day before yesterday?”

“In room 305”

“Do you know what room that is?”

“Sir, what do you mean?”

“It’s a presidential suite. Each day tariff for the room is Rs. 75,000 exclusive of taxes. It has been empty during the last 2 days”

I was shocked. How does he know its empty. Is he spying on us? 

“Do you know that company is paying the money for the room?”

“No sir. I don’t”

“Do you think hotel will allow you stay in these rooms without some advance payments?”

“I don’t know. Sir”

“I paid the advance myself from company’s account. I was asked to book it for 4 days and they asked 50% advance. Company couldn’t pay your salary but it has money for all this stuff”

“Well, Sir. Company paid my dues and salary”

He laughed. “Don’t be so naïve Neha. They paid you only when you agreed to sleep with Raj”

I kept silence. 

He continued “When did you get promotion?”

I replied “When I agreed to sleep with him”

“Did the company recognize you at all?”

“No Sir”

Let me ask you this Neha. Promise on your soul and tell me honest answer.

I kept a question mark face.

“You spent a night with Raj. Did you enjoy it?”

“Sir, I will not answer that question”

“Well, Neha. That itself tells me the answer”

“What?”

“You enjoyed it. Didn’t you?”

I maintained silence.

“Well, Neha. Nothing wrong if you admit the truth. We are human beings after all. We all have our flaws”

“What do you think about raj as a person?”

“Sir. You are making me uncomfortable”

“Neha. I set the deal remember? I know the answers for these questions but I am trying to open your eyes”

I maintained silence. I thought I should answer it because he knows about Raj. That’s why he mediated the deal on that day. 

“Well Sir, I think Raj is a decent person.”

“Really? What makes you think that?”

“Well sir, he recently broke up. He treated me nice. He doesn’t seem like a bad person”

“Did you know that 3 years back, he almost died because of drug overdose?”

I was little surprised and shocked. I said “No”.

“I was called by MD and informed me about his son. I had to admit Raj in hospital and manage everyone with money so that it remained a secret”

“Neha, did you see Raj drinking alcohol when you were together?” 

“No. Sir”

“He also has alcohol addiction. His father reprimanded him and told him he would die. He was sent to rehab and he has been clean since the last 6 months”

I was shocked to hear all of this. 

“Well. Neha. I know you are surprised about this. You read about the investment news recently right?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Raj is MD’s son. He is the future of the company. When such a big deal is happening. What was Raj doing? He broke up with his gf and he wanted to sleep with you.”

“Wow! You are right”

“Neha. You want to say something to me?”

“Well Sir….”

“Don’t hesitate, be open. Ask me”

“Sir, how do you know all of this?”

He laughed and he said “Ever since Raj got drug overdose. His father has asked me to spy on him. I have my way of knowing things. My eyes are always on him”

“Well Sir. Why didn’t you tell me all of this before?”

“Well Neha. If I told you all of this, Would you agree to the deal?”

“I would not rejected it”

“That’s exactly the problem with you Neha”

I kept a question mark face.

“You enjoyed sleeping with him…”

I said angrily “I never said that Sir”

“Come on Neha, promise on your soul and tell me you didn’t enjoy.”

I had no words. “Ok Sir. I did enjoy it. So what?”

“Well Neha. You enjoyed it because you knew nothing about him. You just got carried away by his behavior. You enjoyed it because you focused only on enjoyment. Not on judgement”

“What are you trying to say sir?”

“Well. Neha. You are wasting your time working for the company.”

“Go on….”

“You have a long bright future. You can lead a much better life. You are so beautiful. Girls like you shouldn’t be here”

“Sir, what are you saying?”

“Well Neha. You are a good student during college days. Your certificates say that. You worked hard 3 years for this company. They didn’t recognize you. Now you are again in same situation as before. You want to work where there is no future or you want to start a new life?”

“Sir, are you offering me a job?”

“Well Neha. What difference does it make? You will be doing the same in another company as what you are doing right now. You will be struggling”

“Sir, Then why are you telling me this?”

Aswin handed a card to me. It says “Amit” on the card and below is his phone number. There is nothing else on the card.

“Sir, what’s this?”

“Meet this person. He will tell you more”

“Sir, I need to think about this”

“Neha. Stop thinking. You are always thinking.”

“Sir, I need some time”

“Well Neha. I am just trying to offer you a better life. Its your choice”

“May I know who this person is and what he is?”

“Well Neha. He is definitely not a serial killer” he said sacrastically.

"What would I get if I hurt you, anyway? I let out many secrets to you today because I trusted you. You also trust me right? Just meet this person”

“ok Sir.”

“Well Neha, you asked me why I am still doing this job Right? Well, let’s just say that my source of income is not just salary. I do have have other sources of earnings. One such source is the money given by MD to me to spy on his own son. I will talk about this in detail when we meet next time”

The meeting was over. Aswin left the place. I started thinking about the meeting we just had. I decided to call this person. I dialed the number.

“Amit here. Who is it?”

“Sir. My name is Neha. Mr. Aswin asked me to call you”

“Oh Neha. I was expecting your call but not this fast. So you are ready to meet me?”

“Yes Sir. Where shall we meet?”

“Come to Hotel Holiday. Room Number 608 in an hour”

“Ok Sir”

To be continued……………..
Like Reply
I reached the place. It’s a beautiful hotel. I directly went to the room and pressed the bell. Someone unlocked the door and opened it. 

“Neha, Wow! You look beautiful. Please come inside”

I went inside. He asked me to sit on the bed. I became nervous. He laughed and said this is just a normal meeting. I sat on the bed. He sat beside me. 

“Well Neha. Aswin was not lying when he said you look stunning. You look so beautiful. I have no words to describe how beautiful you are”

“Sir, stop praising me and come to the point”

“Well, Neha, you seem to be in a hurry. Don’t be so desperate. First have some cofee”

He handed over me the cup. I refused to drink. 

“Well, Neha, I didn’t add anything to it. It’s just coffee. I will not hurt you”

I maintained silence. He took my cup and poured some coffee into his cup and drank some coffee in front of me. 

“See? I drank the coffee. Anything happened to me?”

He handed me the cup. I took a sip.

“Neha. You have to trust me. Without trust, we cannot continue any of this”

“Sorry Sir. I doubted you”

“You can call me Amit my Dear”

“Ok Amit my Dear”

"Neha, you are funny too"

"Ok Amit come to the point"

“Well, Neha tell me about yourself first. What kind of a life are you leading right now?”

“I am leading a normal life”

“Ok. How about a much better life?”

“You mean life with more money or more happiness?”

“Well Neha. I am talking about money. Happiness really depends on you as an individual”

“Go on…Amit”

“You have beautiful curves and you look so sexy and beautiful. Lot of men want to have this.”

“Amit, I am not a prostitute. I am a decent woman”

“Oh really? What about Raj?”

“Amit? How do you know about it. Did Aswin tell you?”

“Well….well……Did you sleep with Raj? Come on Neha. Let’s talk facts here. You are denying the past”

“Yes Sir. I did sleep with him for getting my job back”

“Remove job and replace it with money. What difference does it make?”

“Well, Amit. I lost my job and I got back my job”

“My dear, you didn’t get the job by merit. You got it by sleeping with someone”

“Amit. It was one time thing. I just did it once and I forgot about it now”

“Well Neha. The fact is you did sleep with someone for something. That something could be job or money or a favour”

I could not speak anything. 

“Well Neha Dear. Did you enjoy the experience?”

“Yes I did but…..”

“Well Neha. I know it’s one time thing but you enjoyed it right?”

“Well Amit. I am not a whore”

“Did I call you anything like that? Cool down Neha”

I lost my patience and said “What are you implying Amit?”

“You could earn lot of money while enjoying your life”

“Amit. I am not that kind of a woman”

“Why are you refusing to accept the truth Neha? I didn’t call you by any bad word. Why are you defending yourself so hard? Is it because its wrong?”

“Yes Amit”

“Then why are you here? Why didn’t you say no to my meeting when you met Aswin? Deep inside you want to do this because you have desires within you”

“Amit. It’s not like that”

“Neha. We are humans. We have our flaws. Nothing wrong if you enjoy it.”

“Amit…”

“Neha. I can see guilt in your eyes. Why are you feeling guilty about it? You enjoyed it”

“Well Amit. He is single. I feel ok. What about sleeping with someone who is in relationship?”

“Well Neha. Tell me one person who wants to sleep with you while in relationship?”

“It could be anyone Amit”

“Well think about it Neha. Why would they want to sleep with you? Is it because they have feelings for you or is it for pleasure?”

“Well Amit its for pleasure”

“Do you have any feelings for Raj now?”

“No”

“Does he have any feelings for you?”

“No.”

“Amit. What about their girlfriends or wives etc? Am I not wrong?”

“Well. Neha. You refuse to sleep with someone. They will find another woman to sleep with. You can’t prevent it from happening”

“Well I feel guilty”

“You should feel guilty if you maintain relationship with two people at once. When you sleep with someone, you are just sharing the pleasure but not relationship. Why feel guilty?”

“Amit…”

“You masturbate thinking about some beautiful strangers whom you don’t know. Why are you not feeling guilty?”

“Amit. Its different”

“Really? If you are not guilty of masturbating about some stranger for pleasure, you shouldn’t be guilty of doing this either”

I couldn’t speak anything.

“Neha. You are too naïve about this whole thing”

"Neha. You have such a lovely skin and hair. You have such a beautiful shape." 

He stood in front of me. Bent a little. He brought his hands and put them on my cheeks and said “Neha, you are missing out lot of fun”.

I removed his hands.

“Amit. What I am missing?”

“Well Neha. People don’t always sleep for same reasons”

“Go on….”

“Neha. People have fantasies. They can’t make these fantasies in real life. So, they make arrangement with someone to fulfill these fantasies”

“Go on….”

“Would you have threesome with someone you know ?”

“No”

“It’s hard. You can ask your bf and who will be the third person? It should be someone anonymous. You can’t ask your neighbor or plumber like they do in porn.”

I laughed. “I get what you are saying”

“It’s just for fun and pleasure. You can meet almost anyone with any kind of fantasy and make it real. Think of me like an app which can make your sex life much better and who can make your dreams a reality”

“Amit. I agree with you but I need time to think about it”

“Neha. You are a science student right?”

“Yes”

“Are you a rational person?”

“Well…. yes”

“Do you read articles about sex on Internet?”

“Sometimes”

“Neha. Many woman have weird fantasies just like men do.”

“Go on….”

“Does it mean these woman should be treated as morally wrong?”

“Well…No”

“It’s just a fantasy. It’s not real. That’s why they call them fantasies. You should separate sex life with normal life.”

“Amit….I get what you are saying. Can I ask you one question?" 

"Neha Dear, Ask me anything"

"How much will I get paid for this?”

“Neha. Finally! You started asking me real questions.”

To be continued…………
Like Reply
“Well Neha. I handle only high profile clients. They have high expectations. So I demand lot from them. They pay 1-2 lakhs per night depending on the demand for a particular person based on their age, beauty, size, shape etc. ”

“Amit…How much would I fetch?”

“I can easily say 2 lakhs per night”

“Really?” I was surprised.

“Definitely my dear”

“How any deals can you get me each month?”

“Two minimum and Seven maximum”

I got little disappointed. 

“Neha. I told you the price for each night. If they ask for more than one night. They usually negotiate. For 3 nights, they might say 4-5 lakhs, for 4 nights, they may say 6-7 lakhs etc.”

My face lightened up again. 

“What is the catch here Amit? Looks like you are hiding something”

“Well, Since, I arrange the deals. I get 30% cut in each transaction”

“Wow Amit… That’s a big cut”

“Neha my dear…….Without me there is no deal”

“Well, Can’t I sleep with Raj again and get more money?”

“Well my dear, How many times will you do that and how much will you earn? I have access to many clients”

“Amit….apart from access to clients and setting the deal, you are doing nothing. Why should you get 30% cut?”

“Well my dear Neha. I am not just setting the deal”

“Well? Then?”

“Every rich client has one concern – Their privacy. I protect everyone’s privacy. I protect yours and I protect theirs. Since these people have public faces sometimes, privacy is a sensitive issue for them. Someone may record you through video cameras when they sleep with you and upload them on Internet. My clients don’t belong to that category. If something gets out, they will have more trouble than you. So, your privacy is 100% protected.”

“And….?”

“Second thing which concerns everyone are STDs. When you hook up with someone, you should be very careful about their sexual health. My clients are 100% clean because they belong to high class. Even the woman they sleep with are constantly tested so that nobody will have any issues. I openly discuss this to them often”

“And…?” I said in a tired voice.

“Third problem is taste. I know very little about you but tomorrow when we meet again, I will interview you to know you better. I also know my clients very well. I will never send you to a client if there are any conflicting traits between you two. I will not send them your profile. This prevents conflict”

“Fourth is, many woman exit this business when they want to settle down. When you want to exit, you want to be safe and everything to be kept secret right? I already told you about privacy. What about exit plan? How can you lead a normal life again? I will get you experience certificates, recommendation letters, job offers etc. from my clients so that you can continue with your career smoothly without any issues”

“Well, Still…….30% is too much Amit”

“Well Neha. Money you earn every month here = what you generally earn over a whole year in your job including bonuses. I already explained you about my cut. I do take up to 45% cut from some of the woman I know. I demand cut based on your profile. You are young, beautiful, naïve, sexy and you have beautiful curves on your body. You have amazing skin and amazing hair as well. So I am asking you lowest cut of 30%”

“Neha. Also, My clients trust me because I am straight forward and transparent. I don’t lie behind their back. I ask what I want. If I tell you I want 10% cut and If I take remaining 20% behind your back by negotiating another deal with client, Is that acceptable to you?”

“No.” I said immediately.

“Well Neha. We will start tomorrow. It will take 3-4 days for you to get you ready” 

“Why?”

“Neha. You are new here. You are also naïve. There is so much I have to do from my side to help you”

“Like what?”

“First of all, you need to change your dressing style. You should start wearing expensive clothes. My clients have different tastes. You should have all kinds of dresses in different colors with you. You need to spend one whole day for shopping”

I said “And….”

“Second, you need to start using a fake name. If you want your privacy to be protected. You need to identify yourself with another name”

“Third, you need to shift from your present place. People may suspect you. You need to find a new place to live”

“Fourth, I need lots of photos from you in different dresses. You need to spend one whole day for photoshoot. These photos will not be shared with anyone except my clients. We do not maintain any digital copies. We only maintain hard copies to protect your privacy. I may need you to wear different styles of sarees, jeans and shirt, bikini, underwear, short dresses etc. in different sexy poses to catch the attention of my clients”

“Fifth, I need to teach you how to talk to these clients so that you don’t face embarrassing situations. I should also teach you how to behave so that they will like you and may book you multiple times.”

“Sixth, you need to get knowledge of various sex related fantasies. Because of Internet Porn, people know many things these days but I should make sure you know about these. If you want to earn more money, You should be open to different fantasies.”

“Like what Amit?” 

“It could be threesome or BDSM or Gangbang or Double Penetration etc.”

“Amit…Are you serious? These things happen in real life often?”

“Neha….. They do. I mean in arrangement like this. Not much in real life. However, Ever since high speed Internet became popular, People started knowing about different kinds of stuff than ever before. They are very common now compared to say….10 years back” 

“Amit….I don’t have money for the dresses and photoshoot”

“Well I charge for that my dear”

“How much Amit?”

“Usually, they cost around 3-4 lakhs but I charge only 2 lakhs since I know people who do this stuff”

“What’s a lot Amit”

“Well my dear, if you have those pics or dresses, then it’s free. Apparently you don’t. You want to catch the attention of clients or not? You want more deals or not?”

“Amit…I do”

“Well, then you have to pay the price”

“Amit….How can I pay you when I have money?”

“Well, I will take 60% cut in your deals until I get these 2 lakhs back”

“Amit….That’s outrageous”

“Well relax my dear. Its only 2 lakhs. You will easily earn lakhs each month. Don’t worry about it. This is only one time thing. If you don’t want to pay, then fine, you don’t get any deals”

“You left me no choice Amit”

“Sorry Dear. I have to pay to the photographer and for the dresses. They are not free to me”

“Amit… What’s in this deal for Aswin my Manager?”

“Oh I forgot. He charged me 50k for just arranging the meeting with you and He is also demanding another 50k”

“Amit…that’s cheating. You are saying different reasons and taking bigger cuts”

“My Dear, Right now you are earning peanuts. You will earn less during the first month as these are one time charges”

Amit came near me and said “My Dear, you are my precious. You look so sexy and beautiful. Don’t get angry. You came all the way here not to reject this. You also know that you will enjoy this journey in addition to the money you earn. Think about the life after you start”

“Amit…You are making me to agree with everything. It looks as if you leave me no choice”

“Neha Dear, How much did you earn for sleeping with Raj?”

“Nothing. That job is worthless anyway since the company is down”

“See?”

I thought about it and got convinced. Amit has something special in the way he talks. 

Amit said “Well, dear do you want any discount on those 3 lakhs?”

“Well yes Amit. I want 100% discount”

He sat beside me and turned my head towards him and held my boobs in his hands and said “If you want that discount. I want you Neha! I can’t resist you. These are so soft like you. Your eyes look magnificent. Your lips look so juicy. I want to spend the night with you. You are my price”

“Amit all of this drama to sleep with me?” I smiled. I don't know why I am smiling. 

“Of course dear. How can any man lose this opportunity? You look so hot. You are so sexy”

I am allowing this to happen. I don’t know what happened to me in the last few hours. I am feeling horny and there is no resistance inside me at all.

He came close. Brought his lips near mine. He started kissing me on lips and I am doing nothing.

To be continued…………
Like Reply
waiting

waiting
Like Reply
Please post rest of the parts.

Thanks
Like Reply
Amit is kissing me but I stayed calm and silent. He is trying to insert his tongue into mine but I am not giving him access. He waited for me to open up. He tried to make me feel comfortable.

“Well Neha My dear, Do you want this or not?”

I remained silent.

“Silence is not the answer my dear”

“Yes…Amit…I want this”

He leaned and started kissing me again. This time I opened up. We started kissing. I kept my hands on his shoulder. I decided to stop resisting and start enjoying.

I stopped him. I started taking off his shirt. I am removing each button on his shirt. He is also helping me. He touched my waist and started removing my top. I lifted my hands up. He completely removed my top. I started removing my bra. I let the strap lose at the back. Amit removed my bra from the front. He held my boobs in his hands. 

“Wow….They look lovely my dear”

My nipples become erect and started pointing. Amit observed this and said “Neha… you seem to be in good mood now”

I said “Yes” and smiled. 

He leaned forward and started kissing me again. Our bodies touched each other. My nipples touched his chest. He laid his hands on my bare waist. I kept my hands behind his neck and started enjoying the kissing. 

I stopped and said I will tie my hair at the back but Amit seem to be in no control. He leaned forward and started kissing me. I just decided to tie my hair while he was still kissing me. I tied my hair at the back. He seem to be no mood to leave me at all. 

He bent forward and I lay my back on the bed. We continued kissing. He said my lips looks so lovely and he can’t get enough of them. I stopped. I asked him why he stopped. 

He asked me “My dear, you want this to continue?”

“Yes…”

Ok then. “Neha my dear. What do you like the most about foreplay? I am just trying to understand you”

I thought about it and said that I like being kissed and licked. He said where. I said I love to get kissed everywhere and I love it when my nipples get licked. 

He started kissing me. He asked me if I like getting kissed on neck. I asked him to stop asking and simply do it. 

“Neha dear, don’t be in a rush”

He brought his face near my neck and shoulders and starting making out. He slowly moved down. He started squeezing my boobs and said “They are so soft and lovely my dear”

“Amit you already said this many times…..Will you do anything about it or just talk?”

“Look who wants this badly more than I do”

I blushed. He brought his face near my nipples and I looked me into the eyes. He stared at me for few seconds. I lost patience. He is just teasing me now. I held him by hands and brought him close to my boobs. He started kissing my chest. He slowly started licking my nipples. I closed my eyes. I loved the warm feeling when he licked my nipples. I made sounds while licking which made it even sexier. I started moaning and said “Amit……….Don’t stop” “Please lick me all over” “My whole body is waiting for it”

He kept licking. I felt ticklish and started laughing while closing my eyes. I kept my hands above my head on the bed and just lied there. I am moaning in pleasure. The chilled air from the A/c was flowing over my body. His tongue had a warm effect.

He moved down and started licking my navel. He licked all over the area. I was laughing. He started tickling me with his movements. 

“Neha you seem to be enjoying this?”

I said “Yes. Amit don’t stop. Please continue”

He started removing my pants. I asked me to lift my legs and I did. He removed my pant. I am in my panties. He started licking my thighs. I couldn’t control and moaned in pleasure. I held my boobs with my hands and started squeezing them. My nipples are wet and sticky. Thanks to Amit’s thirst. He removed my panties too.

He started fingering me. Suddenly, I felt warm. I was still closing my eyes. He started licking my pussy. He is doing at maximum speed. I am losing control. I caught hold of the pillow beside me and hugged it to control myself. I kept moaning. He stopped. I asked him why he stopped. He started fingering again. I said I like it when he licks. He started licking again and I felt the warmness again. I kept doing this for 10 minutes straight. I started to get wet. Finally, I couldn’t control myself and got up. I put the pillow aside and started removing the botton of his pants. I couldn’t. He stood up. I unhooked the botton and unzipped his pants. He slid the pant down. I immediately freed his cock. 

It was big. I got little surprised. He asked me if I liked it. I said it looks ravishing. He inserted it inside my mouth suddenly. I started giving him blowjob. I started sucking. He asked me to look at him while sucking. I kept looking at him in sexy way and started sucking. He asked to smile while doing it. I started smiling while sucking it and maintained eye contact. He kept his hand on my hair and run his hand over and said “Good Girl” “Keep sucking like that”. He started making noises. He kept telling me I am a good sucker. He said I look even more beautiful when I suck like this. He asked me to make noises while sucking. I started making noises. He closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure. 

He asked me to remove my hand while sucking. He asked me to keep my hands at the back. I followed his instructions. He held my hair tight and asked me if I like to deepthroat. I kept confused face. He pushed me towards him with force. I lost my breath for few seconds and he removed the pressure. My mouth lost grip and cock was out of my mouth. I felt weird sensation. He looked at me and asked me how I felt. I liked it. He kept doing it 5-6 times. I loved the new sensation and asked him to do it again. We did it another 5 times. 

He removed his cock. My hands are still at my back. I was looking at him. I closed my mouth. He asked me to open my mouth. He brought his cock inside my mouth and pulled it out. He asked me not to move. He brought his cock again and put it inside and removed it. I was smiling. Unlike last time, this time there is no force like before. He would insert and remove it quickly. 

He asked me if I have any ideas. I asked him to throat fuck me. He called me dirty girl. He slowly inserted his cock into my mouth again. He slowly started the movement. He held my hair tightly and started throat fucking me. He held me so tight and made fast movements. I lost grip of his cock because he was doing it too fast. His cock touched my cheek and it got wet. 

His cock is wet. Asked me to close my eyes. He brought his cock and the tip touched my forehead. He rubbed it. He then brought the wet tip and rubbed it on my eyes. I was still closing my eyes. So I felt wetness on my face. He rubbed the tip on my both cheeks and they got wet. My face got completely wet because of his cock. All of this is started making me feel so horny. 

He asked me to open my eyes and asked me how I feel. I told him I liked it. I can’t control anymore. He asked me why I am waiting. I stood up. Pushed him onto the bed. He fell on the bed and his cock stood erect. I jumped on to bed. I sat in right position and held his cock in my hand. I slowly inserted it into my pussy. I moaned as I did it. He also moaned. 

I started riding him slowly. I put his hands on my waist on sides. I asked him to hold me firmly. I started riding him fast. I was moaning and I closed my eyes. I kept fucking him fast. He was moaning and asked me not to stop. He kept saying I am so hot and sexy. This continued for few minutes. He said he is ready to shoot. We reversed our position. I now lay on bed. I closed my eyes. He started cumming. I felt something warm over my body. The cum fell on my boobs, stomach, neck, mouth, eyes etc. It felt so warm. He cummed a big load. It was smelling fresh and warm. He released his load and drops of cum started falling all over. 

I opened my eyes, there was some cum on my eye lids. It was still warm. I saw cum all over my body. I looked at him. He asked me how I was felt. I said it was mind blowing. He came near me and said there is some cum still left on his cock. I got up. I slowly went near his cock and started licking his cock with my tongue. I cleaned the cock clean and swallowed the cum. I looked at him and smiled. He said “Good”. He said there is still some cum left. I asked him where. He took his finger and took cum which fell on my boobs and brought it near my mouth. I licked his finger clean while smiling at him. He took all the cum drops one by one over my body. I licked his finger clean each time. He asked me how it tasted. I said delicious. 

To be continued….
Like Reply
He held my hand and asked me to stand. He said “That was amazing Neha.”

I simply smiled and didn’t say anything.

I turned around and Amit spanked me on my ass. I looked back with surprise. He said my ass looks sexy and he just wanted to spank. I smiled. He also smiled. I said he spanked me like a woman. I turned around. This time he spanked me harder and asked me how he did. I looked back and simply smiled and went to wash up. 

I washed up and dried with towel inside and came out. He kept his hand on the bed and asked me to sit beside him. I sat beside him.

“Well, Neha. That was really good. I enjoyed it. What part did you like about the sex we had?”

“Amit…” I kept a disinterested face.

“Neha…I already told you that I need to know more. So stop being shy and be bold. Tell me what you like”

“I already told you I like kisses”

“Well, that’s one thing and what else you like?”

“I like PIV”

“What’s that?”

“Penis in Vagina. Amit”

“Oh…ok” He smiled. 

“Everyone likes that. I am asking you in general. What excites you?”

“I don’t know Amit.”

“Well. Let me put it this way. What did you like when we fucked?”

“I liked everything”

“I know it Neha. I want to know if you liked any specific things”

“Well, I liked what you did during blowjob”

“There you go…So you loved it Huh?”

“Yes” I smiled.

“Neha. Whenever you smile like that. It’s a hard-on for any man”

“Well Thanks Amit”

“I think you should smile more often”

“Thanks for the suggestion”

“I mean seriously Neha. You have such a beautiful face. When you maintain such strong eye contact and smile. Every man will fall for it. That’s something I liked about you. You have beautiful and sexy eyes which give you that intense look”

“and Which part you liked about blowjob?”

“I loved it when you insert your cock into my mouth and removed it few times without using force”

“What about with force?”

“I liked this one more”

“Great. What else?”

“I liked it when you asked me to lick cum from your finger. That was very kinky. I like it”

“Neha. You are very naughty”

I blushed. I said “That’s why I don’t want to talk about this”

“Neha. I am just teasing you Dear. You seem to like things which involve tongue like Kissing, blowjob and licking cum etc. So you like oral stuff more than actual sex”

“Amit…It’s not like that”

“Neha. I am just trying to understand you. Don’t feel shy. Please understand that if you liked something during sex. Speak out and tell more about it. Feedback is very important. If you want to improve in sex, communication is the key. While discussing, you shouldn’t feel ashamed of it”

“I get it Amit”

“When you discuss about sex. You should do it in normal way. You should be bold and confident. Not shy and reserved. When you say you enjoyed something, you should show that happiness on your face. You should not put a blank face while expressing stuff like that. Its very easy to say whether you are showing fake smile or not”

“But Amit….I feel shy while talking about these things.”

“Well you shouldn’t Neha. You should be open about this. The more feedback you give someone. The better sex you get. The same is true for your partner as well. If you understand our clients well, you can offer them better sex. Clients often feel shy to talk about it. You should be bold and try to understand them. That’s when you can improve and offer them mind blowing sex. It’s all part of learning experience and fun”

“I understand Amit” and nodded my head in agreement.

“Few hours back. You were reluctant and you were asking me so many questions. Now, just see how freely we are discussing this stuff. You thought I mixed something in coffee and suspected me. The situation was so awkward. Now you are sitting beside me with no clothes and we are freely talking about sex. Are you not feeling more comfortable now than before?”

“Yes Amit I am”

“Well my dear, you should do the same to the clients. You should make them comfortable just like how I made you comfortable now. You should initiate things and make them feel safe. They should feel lucky to sleep with you. You should know how to make people at ease. Remember that you should not manipulate. You should do it naturally. You can do it naturally only when you really start loving it”

“Another thing: You should not rush Neha. Remember I talked about taking 60% cut for covering those Rs. 2 lakhs?”

“Yes” I put confused face.

“Don’t worry deal is deal. My point is I rushed when I talked to you about giving discount for those 3 lakhs. You immediately asked me to stop my drama. Even you suspected that It was drama”

“Amit. I get it now”

“Neha. If you don’t love it, you can’t become good at this. You seem to love sex but you are terrible at making people comfortable around you. You always have suspicion and ask lot of questions. You should stop doing that”

“Amit. I am new to this. I have my apprehensions”

“Well Neha. You ask me 100 questions and I will answer. But don’t be like this when you sleep with Clients”

“I understand Amit”

“Tomorrow, you should go for shopping. I will send you my assistant to help you with shopping. He will bring the money for shopping. Day after tomorrow, you should attend photoshoot. Did you participate in any photoshoot session before my dear?”

“No Amit. I am new to all of this”

“Well. The photographer will try his best to make you look attractive. Makeup guys will apply lot of different cosmetics and even ask you for specific styles of hair. May be you must be spending your time at beauty clinic before the photoshoot”

“I don’t know Amit. I have never been in any of this before”

“Don’t worry Neha. My Assistant will take care of everything”

“Also, Neha. The photographer may touch you at places while asking you to give poses for the camera. He is strictly professional. Don’t take him in wrong way. He is an expert in what he does. Don’t feel uncomfortable at all. Your facial expressions should be natural and capture what photographer wants. He may take multiple shots of same pose in different angles and it will take time. You have to be very patient.”

“Ok Amit”

“Neha. So we were talking about sex before…right?”

“Yeah”

“Well, Neha. Practice it once on me. Make me feel comfortable”

“Now?”

“Yes my Dear”

“Ok”

To be continued………..
Like Reply
I held Amit’s hand and asked him “Amit, did you like it?”

“Well Neha… Yes”

“Don’t be shy Amit. Look me into the eyes” I turned his head towards mine.

“Well, Tell me Amit. Why are you so shy? You didn’t enjoy it?”

“Well, I enjoyed it Neha”

“Then why are you so shy?” I moved closer to him.

“You are so beautiful. Neha. I can’t stop looking at you”

“Then don’t feel why. Look at this beautiful woman in front of you………Didn’t you like me Amit?”

“No. I like you”

“What do you like about me? Amit”

“Well, I like your eyes.”

“How are my eyes? Describe them”

“They are breath taking Neha. They are intense”

“What else you like about me?”

“You have sexy smile”

“Well Thank you Amit.”

“And?”

Amit was silent.

“Amit. What about my boobs? You don’t like them?” and I placed his hands on my boobs. 

“Oh my god Neha. I love your boobs. They are soft and sexy. Those nipples are irresistible” 

“Amit….I really liked it when you licked my nipples. I felt even ticklish”

“You did?”

“Yes. You seem to like them a lot” I smiled at him. 

“Amit… What else you liked?”

“Well, I loved it when you moaned and talked dirty. I loved it when you bite you lips while doing so” 

“So you like it when I talk dirty?”

“Yes”

“Amit……How did you feel when I was giving blowjob? Is there anything I should improve?”

“It was amazing Neha. You did great. I loved every bit of it”

“Thanks Amit”

Amit said “You really improved a lot Neha. You should get good at this. You should do this whenever the situation is awkward and when you want to break the ice”

“Well, thank you”

“Amit. You really made me comfortable about all of this now. Do you think I will succeed in this”

“Neha. You think too much. You were so spontaneous and energetic on bed. What happens when you are normal. You always seem to think too much. You stop thinking and cherish each moment. Stop judgements and go with the flow.”

I listened to what he said and decided to stop overthinking. I am wild on bed because I am enjoying the moment. I should maintain the same feeling during normal time as well. I should not feel ashamed or get judgmental about this. 

“Neha. Once tell you are a whore”

“What?” I exclaimed. 

“Once say it”

“I am a whore”

“Good”

I kept a confused face. 

“See Neha? You are thinking why I asked you to say those words instead of getting angry about it. Your thinking is clouding your spontaneity. You seem to deny that”

“Clients may call you whore, slut, bitch etc. You should take it as fun. Don’t get serious about it. Nobody in real life calls you that. Your life is private. You are just a beautiful girl who is busy with her career to the outside world. You are Neha to outside world but a whore here” 

“Amit. You are making me uncomfortable”

“What do you call someone who sleeps for money?”

I kept silence. I started to accept what he said. I am a whore. So what? Its private life. I am still the “Sweet” Neha to the outside world. I should not get offended by it. I am sleeping for money.

“Now tell me Neha. What are you to outside world?”

“Neha”

“What are you here?”

“A whore”

To be continued…………..
Like Reply
Next update?
Like Reply