Fantasy My Maid who used My Mom's bridal saree
It was a hot summer afternoon, and my parents had gone to attend a wedding in a neighboring town. I, Rohan, the owner's son, had decided to stay behind, relishing the solitude and the opportunity to catch up on some much-needed work. The house, usually bustling with activity, felt eerily quiet, and I found myself wandering from room to room, savoring the tranquility.

As I made my way to the master bedroom, I noticed a faint light seeping through the crack beneath the door. Assuming my mother, Crystal, had returned early, I gently pushed the door open, only to be met with a sight that left me utterly bewildered.

There, standing before me, was our maid, Tara, donning my mother's bridal saree and jewelry. She had used my mother's body wash and cosmetics to recreate her wedding day look, and the transformation was nothing short of breathtaking. The saree, a stunning red and gold silk, hugged her curves, and the matching jewels adorned her neck, ears, and wrists. Her hair, styled in a loose bun, was adorned with fragrant jasmine flowers, and her lips were painted a deep, seductive red.

Tara, looking every bit the beautiful bride, seemed taken aback by my unexpected entrance. "I'm so sorry, Rohan," she stammered, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "I didn't mean to intrude or use your mother's things without permission."

I was speechless, my eyes locked onto hers, taking in her beauty and the audacity of her actions. A strange mix of shock and excitement surged through me as I took in the sight of this forbidden allure. I found myself stepping closer, drawn in by her radiant beauty, and before I knew it, I had spoken. "No, it's okay, Tara. You look...incredible."

Her eyes widened, and she hesitated for a moment before responding, "Thank you, Rohan. I couldn't resist the temptation to wear such a beautiful saree and jewellery. It's been so long since I felt like a bride...like a woman."

As I stood there, locked in her gaze, I felt an unfamiliar heat spreading through me. My heart raced, and I found myself unable to look away. In that moment, our connection deepened, and I knew that something was about to transpire between us, something that would forever change our relationship.

I reached out, tentatively brushing a stray lock of hair from her face, and she leaned into my touch. Our eyes never wavered, and I could feel the electricity crackling between us. I leaned in, my lips meeting hers in a soft, lingering kiss. She responded eagerly, her arms encircling my neck as we deepened our embrace.

The kiss was intoxicating, and I could feel the barriers between us crumbling with each passing second. Our bodies moved closer, pressed together, and I could feel the heat of her desire, fueling my own.

As our kissing grew more passionate, I began to explore her body, my hands wandering over the silken fabric of her saree, tracing the curve of her waist and the swell of her hips. She moaned softly, arching into my touch, and I knew that she wanted this as much as I did.

With a deft flick of my fingers, I unfastened the hooks on her saree, letting the fabric fall away, revealing her curvy and busty, toned body. She was breathtaking, her skin glowing in the soft light of the room, and I couldn't resist the urge to taste her.

I began to kiss my way down her neck, my lips exploring the delicate, sensitive skin, and she trembled beneath my touch. My hands continued to roam, caressing her breasts, teasing her nipples to hard peaks, and she gasped, her breath hitching as I continued my descent.

My lips found the soft, damp skin of her inner thigh, and I could feel her trembling with anticipation. I teased her, my breath warm against her sensitive flesh, and she threaded her fingers through my hair, urging me closer.

I obliged, my tongue darting out to taste her, to explore the sweet, musky essence of her desire. She tasted divine, and I couldn't get enough. I continued to lick and suck, my fingers joining in, sliding in and out of her slick, wet folds.

Her moans grew louder, more insistent, and I could feel her muscles clenching around my fingers, her body begging for more. I quickened my pace, my tongue swirling and flicking as I pushed her closer and closer to the edge.

And then she was there, her body shuddering, her muscles contracting as she cried out my name, her orgasm washing over her like a tidal wave. I continued to lap at her, savoring her taste, her pleasure, as she came down from her high.

As she caught her breath, she looked at me, her eyes heavy-lidded and full of desire. "Your turn," she whispered, her voice husky and low. She pushed me back onto the bed, her hands deftly unbuttoning my shirt, her lips finding my chest, my nipples, my neck.

I was lost in her, consumed by the heat of our passion, and I could feel my own desire building, my cock straining against my pants, begging for release. She must have sensed my need, because she wasted no time in freeing me from my confines.

Her hand wrapped around my length, her grip firm and sure, and I couldn't help but moan at the contact. She began to stroke me, her hand moving up and down my shaft, her thumb swirling over the tip, spreading the bead of precum that had formed there.

Her lips found mine again, and I could taste myself on her, a heady reminder of the pleasure she had just given me. Our kiss was hungry, desperate, and I could feel my resolve crumbling, my need for her growing stronger by the second.

I rolled her over, pinning her beneath me, and she spread her legs, welcoming me in. I positioned myself at her entrance, my tip teasing her slick, wet folds, before slowly, inch by inch, I sank into her.

We moved together, our bodies finding a rhythm, our hips swaying and grinding as we chased our pleasure. The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room, punctuated by our moans and gasps.

The sex was intense, primal, and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. Tara must have sensed my impending release, because she tightened her muscles, her walls gripping me like a vice, sending me spiraling over the edge.

I came hard, my body shuddering as I emptied myself inside her, filling her with my warmth. We lay there, panting and sated, our bodies entwined, our hearts beating in tandem.

As our breathing returned to normal, I found myself tracing the curve of her cheek, my fingers lingering in her hair. "I never knew it could be like this," I whispered, my voice hoarse from our exertions.

She smiled, her eyes soft and warm. "Neither did I, Rohan. Neither did I."

As we lay there, basking in the afterglow of our passion, I couldn't help but think about her son, Vijay. I knew that he had a reputation for being a pervert, constantly ogling my mother. The thought left a sour taste in my mouth, and I couldn't help but voice my concerns.

"Tara, I have to ask...what's going on with Vijay and your family?"

Her expression clouded over, and she sighed, her body tensing beneath me. "It's a long story, Rohan. Vijay...he's always been a troubled boy. Ever since his father left us, he's been acting out, trying to find his place in the world. He's always had a...fixation on your mother, and it's only gotten worse over the years. I've tried to talk to him, to get him help, but he refuses to listen. It's tearing our family apart, and I don't know what to do anymore."

I listened, my heart aching for her, for the pain and heartache she had endured. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close, offering what little comfort I could. "We'll figure it out, Tara. Together. I promise."

And in that moment, I knew that our connection had transcended the physical, that we had forged a bond that would withstand the tests of time and circumstance. Together, we would face whatever challenges life had in store for us, united in our love and our desire for one another.
[+] 1 user Likes Invincible_789's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
(19-04-2024, 10:15 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Good start
Thanks bro please let me know what should I include in the next part
Like Reply
Hi all the readers please comment with your feedback so that I can improve my writing style.

You can also suggest me some idea's for the next chapter of the story and the kinks you want me to add
Like Reply
(20-04-2024, 12:23 AM)Invincible_789 Wrote: Hi all the readers please comment with your feedback so that I can improve my writing style.

You can also suggest me some idea's for the next chapter of the story and the kinks you want me to add

Please share your feedback so I can create chapter 2 of the story
Like Reply
Please give a feedback and suggestions so I can write chapter 2
Like Reply