Adultery Helping My Friend and His Wife.
Hey Guys i am Back again .... my Previous Story " Mom & Neighbour Romance - Son helps too" is on hold as i am Trying to Complete the Story ... once it's done will Post it Regularly 

this Story was on my Drafts from a very long time so i thought let me share with you all .... this story will have regular Updates ... as i have completed it fully. so sit back and Enjoy.

"Helping My Friend and His Wife"

This real-life incident revolves around 3 characters. Me, my friend and his wife Nisha. Some might get bored with my experience, but if you want to enjoy it, then have patience. 

I had known Nisha since college when My friend used to date her. We were a group of nearly 8 to 10 boys, most of whom were in a relationship. | was not counted in them. My friend was one of the dashing personalities in my college. He was always involved in quarrels and fights as he wanted dominance in college. Nisha and my friend entered a relationship in our college's third year. Nisha was a happy and lucky girl. She was very thin at that time.

Time passed and Nisha had built a good bond with me compared to other groups. The reason was that i never back bitched about her boyfriend, nor did i  insult my friend in front of anyone. The third year ended. Just before the results, tensions between Nisha & her Family increased. They came to know about her relationship with my friend. Nisha's family was not ready to accept my friend. Because my friend never avoided fights and would also get
into senseless quarrels.

My friend shared this scenario with me and told me he had decided. He would run away with Nisha and marry her in court the next day. I made him realise that this will not be easy as it's a very young age to get married. But my friend never listened to anyone. He asked me for money for the registration and lawyer's fees. This scenario was happening in front of Nisha.

After the whole thing was set up, Nisha told me, Your friend has so many friends, but only you stood for him. I felt a bit proud of her praise. But on the other hand, they felt they were making the wrong decision. Nevertheless, it was their decision. Both got married, and my friend's family accepted them quickly. But Nisha's family were not into talking terms. As my friend got involved in his new life, I, too, got involved in my career. In the meantime couple of years later, I got into a relationship.

After 3 years of Nisha and my friend's marriage, they were blessed with a baby girl. At that time, I was the one who went first to see the baby girl. He was happy to see me after a long time. So was Nisha to appreciate that I'm still there for them even though no one's there.

I wished Nisha congratulations and came out with my friend for a smoke. While talking with my friend, he told me whatever had happened in the last three years. Nisha's family had accepted them since she was pregnant. My friend's family could not adjust to Nisha, leading to internal disputes.

I just told him not to worry and be patient. as Everything will be fine. Just make sure you stop your quarrels and fights. If something happens to you, then it will ultimately affect Nisha. Now you have a new person in your life. You are lucky to have a baby girl. Try to make a better life for yourself and the family.

Advised him once again and left. I got involved in my life again. After a year, Nisha called she was crying and weeping. I told her to calm down and tell me the whole thing. She told me that my friend got involved in a fight last night, and the security officer had filed an FIR against him. I was shocked. But in the back of my mind, I knew this would happen one day. I ran to the security officer station and informed my other college mates to come. They, too, joined me, and we
reached the security officer station. We met Nisha and my friend's dad. Both were tensed and sad.

asked my friend's dad what the matter was. He told me the whole scenario and said that security officer would take my friend to court. I quickly called one of my
lawyer friends and asked him what could be done and If he could help us in this matter. He quickly agreed and came to the security officer station. With all the procedures, he made a settlement between the two parties. The opposite party asked for a 1 lakh rupees settlement amount.

I asked my friend's dad how much money he had. He said 20k. I had 50k in my account. I asked other friends of mine to contribute, and they did it willingly. Before the opposite party asked for more and took advantage of the situation, we settled the issue with them and got our friend out.

My friend thanked me, and other friends and Nisha and his father scolded and bashed him a lot. Formalities were going on inside, and it was too late. | asked all my friends who came there to leave. I, too, will leave as soon as the process gets completed. I was sitting outside. Nisha came and sat beside me. As it was late, there was not much public on the road or outside the security officer station. I never knew the next 10 minutes would change my relationship with Nisha.

Nisha: How long will you keep helping and standing beside us? Don't you feel awkward helping us all the time?

Me: Why would I? I mean, I have known you guys since college days. I am just trying to be a good friend.

Nisha: Maybe that's your nature, but please stop helping us. Its making me fall for you.

I was astonished and stunned, looking at her, fumbling while speaking) I mean, I don't understand what you are saying.

Nisha: Yes, you heard it right. (saying this, tears rolled down her eyes) You have made a place in my heart.

Me: But this doesn't seem right. You should control yourself. This is not possible. You know that.

(She held my hand)

Nisha: Don't you feel the same thing for me?

I looked at Nisha , and I felt Nisha has sexy curves for the first time. One could enjoy his time with her. My mind was out of control, and thoughts started changing for Nisha the very next moment. She was still holding my hand.

very next moment. She was still holding my hand.

Nisha: I want to spend quality time with you. I want to sweep out all my sorrows in your arms.

Me: You know how your husband will react if he comes to know? I hope you know this.

Nisha: He is the reason for this change in me. I left my parents, my dreams, and my career for him, and he sleeps with other women.

I  was shocked to hear this.

Me: So you want me to do the same thing with my future wife? Betraying her for you?

Nisha: (in a seductive tone) | don't know who that lucky bitch will be. But I'm worth being betrayed for. Trust me. You won't regret it.

These lines of hers ignited a fire in me. I was sweating in December.

Nisha: (While leaving) Your friend and his family are going to their native tomorrow for a Couple of days. Come at 2 in the afternoon. I'll be waiting.

i heard  this and walked away. My mind had gone crack. I was sweating a lot, and Nisha's Words was not going out of my mind. I didn't want to wait there, so I left without informing my friend and his dad.

I went home and tried sleeping, but Nisha's talks didn't let me sleep. Suddenly in my mind, my approach toward Nisha's started changing. I started visualising the scene with her in bed. I was giving myself on this. For the first time, I jerked off imagining fucking Nisha.

Suddenly Nisha was the sexiest and most seductive woman for me on earth. I made up my mind to give a try on this. Never say no if there's an opportunity that has come walking itself. I exempted to grab it.

This was the first part of my experience. I will bring you the second part of what happened the next day, how everything changed after that. Keep supporting by sharing your views.

thanks See you Soon!
[+] 4 users Like MR Erotic's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
After the incident outside the security officer station, I was in double mind the whole night. I had thought not to cheat my friend. But Nisha’s Talks was taking over all my loyalty towards my friend. I was giving up on it by rubbing my hand on my dick, which led to masturbation while thinking about Nisha.

The next day, I woke up and went to my office. Thinking about last night’s incident, I was nervous. By around 2:pm in the afternoon, I got Nisha's message, intimating about my friend and his family leaving for their native. The 1-year-old kid was with Nisha. I was nervous and replied her whether she was sure about this. She replied with a thumbs up.

I had my lunch and started riding toward my friend’s place. I reached near my friend’s building. I called Nisha before entering, as many neighbours know me personally There were around 12 flats on a floor. So the chances of getting caught were very high. But Nisha was confident about it. She knew the exact time to let me in when no one was on the floor. I asked Nisha to open the door as I got inside and close it.

I went into the lift with all the nervousness. I reached their floor and just peeped here and there once to see whether someone was watching. There was no one. Within a fraction of a second, I rushed into the flat and closed the door. 

My friend’s flat was a 1 Bhk, which was not so big. A flat owned by a typical middle-class family. As soon as I closed the door, I kept my office bag on the nearby sofa, and a voice came from the kitchen. Maybe she was busy with her daily chores
Nisha: Latch the door.
Me: (nervously) Yeah. I did it.

The kid was on the floor playing with a toy. Nisha came out from the kitchen. She was wearing a kurta and leggings. It’s her daily outfit. I was nervous to look into her eyes, but she was very bold to look into mine. She offered me some water and asked me whethyes. I went into the washroom until she said she’d make her kid sleep. I nodded with a fine gesture. I came back and asked her for a towel. She pointed me towards the bedroom as she was making her kid sleep.

I saw that the AC was on and was already cool. They didn’t have a bed, so Nisha had arranged a sleeping space by spreading the mattress on the floor. I was in my formals. I waited for Nisha to come in. After nearly 20 minutes, she came Nisha was not new to me. But what made me nervous was that my friend’s wife gave herself to me. This thought was driving a kink around my mind. She came in, pushed the door, and didn’t latch it as her baby was sleeping.

Nisha looked straight into my eyes. I thought if she was confident about the situation, why should I consider the consequences? I gave up on my nervousness and walked toward her. She switched off the light and said.

Nisha: I don’t want to see you fucking me. This will create guilt in my mind.
Me: I agree. Mine too.
Nisha: So ready to bang your friend’s wife?
Me: How come you turned so raunchy? I mean, what made you think about this?
Nisha: Your friend is fucking my sister, and I know you, too, knew about this.

Nisha had an elder sister with whom my friend had erotic time. I was taken aback. I was in shock. How come she knew all these things? I was in no situation to react to anything. As a very dim light in the room, our expressions were not visible to each other. Nisha opened her hair and came and hugged me.

Nisha: If my husband can have fun, so can I. I, too, want to taste something different in life.
Me: Is it a Tit for Tat?
Nisha: Not just a Tit for Tat, but I lust for you.

Saying this, she hugged me. Her boobs crushed on my chest and a shiver passed my head My dick tightened in no time and got hard. The next moment I hugged her tight, and I felt her back. After hugging her for some time, I lifted her chin and kissed her. The feeling was heavenly.
The nervousness of getting caught and enjoying this raunchy figure gave me a heavenly experience. We kissed for some time, and she started unbuttoning my shirt. She was in no mood to stop and was taking matters into her own hands. I was cooperating as if I was letting her do whatever she wanted. She removed her kurti, and I saw her body shining in the dim light. Wearing a black bra,her body shimmered in the dim light. She also removed her leggings, and I saw her white floral panty. Simultaneously I removed my hand and was in my brief now.She rubbed my dick over my brief and kissed me, licking my bare chest. She said:

Nisha: Make me cry in your arms. Please. I want to forget all my bad days spent with your friend.
Me: Hmmm.
Nisha: Please make me yours. It was just you when I thought of taking revenge on my husband. I trust you, and I know you won’t disappoint me.

Saying this, she gave a bite my chest. Her words made me so hot that I lifted her by her waist and banged onto the nearby wall. Although I’m just an average looking, 5.6″ guy, her words gave me the strength to lift her and bang her on the wall. My wild side came out. I started rubbing my dick over her pussy while kissing all over her neck. She was replying with the same intensity. Both our wildness was coming out as I was holding her waist tight. Sometimes I was pinching her waist as I could move her waist. I made her turn around and started kissing and licking her back. My blood flowed in the reverse direction from my dick to my head, making me mad. I wanted to bang Nisha on the wall itself. The next moment she pushed me behind and got on her knees.

She pulled my briefs down and, in no time, gulped my dick deep into her mouth. I was on cloud 9 with her sudden act. Holding both my thighs, she was gulping my dick like a pro. I was enjoying the best blowjob of my life. She gave me a deep-throat blowjob. I was resting my hands on the wall and moaning in ecstasy. Before I blew out my cum I pulled her hair and sighed with relief. She wiped her mouth, and I pulled her up again and banged her on the wall. I was rubbing my body all over Nisha’s body and biting over her boobs.

I removed her bra in one go, and she hugged me tightly. She was now rubbing her boobs on my chest, giving my dick new standards to rise more and more. I was sucking her boobs and pressing them as hard as I could. She allowed me to go hard on her as much as I wanted. I gave a bite on her small mangalsutra and simultaneously gave a bite on her nipples. She moaned a bit and hit me on my shoulders. I went down, kissing and licking her lower boobs and her navel and removed her panty in one go.

Her pussy was not cleanly shaved and had small pubic hairs on it. Usually, I don’t like hairs on a woman’s pussy. But I was so wild that I dug my face in her pussy the next moment and started licking it. She kept one leg on my shoulder and rubbed my hair. Her moans were increasing, creating fear in my mind about whether someone might hear. Nisha was showing me heaven on earth, and I was enjoying the best time of my life. I wanted to push for the final action, but Nisha had something else in her mind. When I was about to push my dick into her pussy she stopped me and asked me to wait for 2 minutes. I started wondering what she was up to. She brought her mobile, switched it on and displayed my friend’s photo. She kept the phone in a vertical position taking Support of the pillow, and she went on all her fours.
My friend’s photo was visible in front of her. She wanted me to fuck her in the doggy style while we both looked at the photo while fucking. I was stunned by this idea, and it looked very kinky. Nisha was on another level of kink. The soft-spoken, well-mannered Nisha was no more in front of me.

While in the doggy position, she looked back at me and said.
Nisha: He might be fucking my sister in the same position, right?
I was kissing her ass as she asked me the question.
Me: How would I know?
Nisha: Come on! What are you waiting for? Show me the real you that I’m craving. Let myhusband see his wife getting fucked by his friend.
Me: Yeah Yeah.
I positioned my dick on her pussy, and I pushed it hard on her. I had a great view of her ass. Due to pregnancy, her stretch marks were visible, which created more hard-on for me. I went slow and steady after the hard push. I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest.

Nisha was enjoying herself and consistently looking at her husband’s photo. I felt awkward looking at the photo. While fucking, I looked at once. I could see our reflection on the mobile. Nisha was in no mood to say anything. She was holding the mattress tight while I increased my speed. Looking at her husband’s photo, she yelled out.
Nisha: Fucking asshole. You made me do this with your sins. You have made me a sinner now.
Saying this, she loudly cried while I was banging her. The next moment I pulled out my dick, switched off the mobile and threw it aside. I made her sleep in missionary, and she hugged me tightly. I pushed my dick deep into her pussy and asked her to look at me.

She hesitated but looked at me and enjoyed her new lover’s love while dumping her husband’s hate. Nisha hugged me tightly and kissed my shoulders like a true lover. She asked me to love her like a true lover, and she went into a deep trance of lovemaking with me.
After 15 minutes of fucking in missionary, I discharged in her. We both left a sigh of relief. Her eyes were moist, and we didn’t speak a single word. She hugged me and slept beside me for some time.

This was my experience with my friend’s wife, Nisha. Later, I didn’t continue the relationship as I felt it had no future. Nisha got what she wanted from me. Her intention was fulfilled, and I was happy to experience my life beyond what it was.

to be Continued ...............
[+] 2 users Like MR Erotic's post
Like Reply
Super
[+] 1 user Likes Naveena komaali's post
Like Reply
After my first sexual encounter with Nisha, there was a feeling of guilt in my mind for cheating on my friend. On the other hand, Nisha was not thinking the same way. She was bolder than before. I tried avoiding meeting Nisha. But she always sent me her hot pics, which ignited a fire in me. Although my mind was full of guilt, my dick was full of kink. Whenever I remembered the sexual encounter with Nisha, it brought a sudden hard-on.

Until and unless I didn’t find the urge, I avoided meeting her to avoid complications. Although Nisha insisted I meet many times. Later, I learned that the fire Nisha had ignited in herself would only extinguish when I fuck her. It was a Sunday afternoon. My friend asked me to visit his house for a drink. He insisted I come and join as there was no one at home. Only Nisha and my friend were there. I took it casually as my friend would be there, and nothing will happen in his presence.

Later I knew I was wrong. Nisha took drastic advantage of the upcoming situation. I went to his place at around noon. My friend had arranged everything that was needed for booze. When I went inside his house, all my past sexual experiences started revolving around me. 
Nisha was in the kitchen and was prepping something. I sat on the sofa with a bit of nervousness. Nisha came out with a glass of water. As she bent down, I got a clear glimpse of her cleavage. While handing me the glass, she brushed her fingers on mine. She winked at me with a naughty smile.

I was scared. Unable to know what was going on in her mind. I thought, hoping she doesn’t do anything that would make my friend doubt us. The next moment my friend got 2 glasses, and we started having drinks and chatting. Sometimes in between, Nisha used to join us since she was preparing lunch. After a couple of pegs, I avoided having more drinks. My friend is a tank in terms of drinks. He can go nonstop. He did the same thing that day too.
I winded up and went to get freshen up in the washroom. My friend’s washroom was adjacent to the kitchen. Nisha was preparing chicken for lunch. She didn’t notice me going in. She was waiting for me near the washroom door when I came out. She pulled me towards her and pushed me towards the kitchen platform when I came out. Nisha pounded on me like a hungry tigress, and I was damn nervous about the situation. The smell of prepping chicken was entering my nose. She was licking and kissing my neck, and I was turned on.

Nisha was wearing leggings and a kurti which is her daily outfit. I took hold of her waist, lifted her and made her sit on the kitchen platform. She locked her legs around my waist, and we kissed and smooched passionately. We both were trying to make less noise. Although the TV in the living room was on, we still were taking precautions not to be loud with our actions. I was moving and rubbing Nisha’s body on mine. Nisha has flesh on her body wherever it is needed. I was on cloud nine getting intimate with Nisha in my friend’s presence.

Nisha: (humming in my ears) I missed you. You make me crazy whenever I see you.
Me: (humming in her ears) I’m fortunate to fuck you, sweetheart. Your seduction brings all
my blood under my pants.

We were in the middle of a fiery experience, and the next moment my friend shouted from outside to bring some ice. We both quickly got to our senses, and I went first. Nisha followed me with the ice cubes. As I packed up with my drinks, my friend was 4 pegs down. He was already high and was not in his senses to talk. I asked Nisha to serve me food as I was hungry. My friend was not in the mood to have his lunch, as he was already high with drinks.

While having lunch, my friend did what he usually does. He started abusing Nisha. I
intervened in between, made him quiet, and asked him to go and sleep in the bedroom. I,
too, will have lunch and leave.
My friend was yet to get overdosed. He made the fifth peg and started boozing it while I
was having lunch, and Nisha was in the kitchen. I went to wash my hands, and Nisha was
quietly standing there.
I asked her what’s the issue. She turned towards me, looked straight into my eyes and with
a fit of anger, took hold of my shirt’s collar and said
Nisha: I want you to fuck me in this bastard’s presence.
I was shocked by her words.

Me: Are you nuts? He will thrash us both if he comes to know about this.
Nisha: I’m not asking you to fuck me in front of him. I’m asking you to fuck in his presence.
Me: How’s that possible?
Nisha: After this peg, you will have to lift him and take him to the bedroom. I know his limitations, and he’s already out of it

I obeyed just the way she said. He was actually out of his senses and was unable even to stand. I lifted him and made him sleep in the bedroom. I came out without latching the door. The door was closed so that one could peep into the other room. After around 10 minutes, my friend snored and fell asleep like the usual drunkard. Nisha was waiting for me to explore her body when I came out.
The next moment we both moved to the adjacent wall near the bedroom door and started exploring in her husband’s presence. We both were kissing and hugging each other just like passionate lovers. I was exploring Nisha’s body. We were aware of the consequences, but still, we were taking the risk. Nisha was more confident of the risk than me. She was getting rough on me, and I was enjoying it. We were keeping an eye on the bedroom door as well. Time on time, we both were peeping inside to check whether my friend was sleeping or not.

Nisha went down on her knees and pulled my track pant down. She licked my dick like a pro. I pulled her up and made her stand in standing doggy. I lifted her kurti to her upper back and pulled her leggings down.I spat on her ass cheeks and kissed her ass while removing her panty. That’s my gesture of salutation before entering the glory hole. I came up, pulled her ass to my dick and adjusted it for the fuck. Nisha’s hand was on the wall, and the other closed her mouth to avoid moans. I gave a sudden push, and my dick went inside. Nisha felt the pain and banged her hand on the wall.

I was in the same position for 1 minute, and slowly I started ramming Nisha from behind,
holding her waist. This continued for the next 10 minutes. Nisha’s eyes were full of agony.
She wanted to ride me, looking at her husband. It was risky thought, but Nisha was
adamant. She made me sleep on the floor near the door. My friend was visible from the
angle.

Nisha took off her leggings and panty. My track pant and underwear were lowered to my knees. Nisha sat on my Thai and inserted my dick in her pussy hole. She started riding me. I was trying to hold her boobs, but she was not allowing it. She took hold of my hands and bounced on me, looking at her husband with anger and agony. Simultaneously she was kissing me passionately. I was on another level of experience.
After 10 minutes of hard fuck we both discharged together. Nisha was relieved by her agony. She was exhausted and slept on my chest. I, too, hugged her for a while. After 5 minutes, I got up and left.

TO BE CONTINUED .....................
[+] 1 user Likes MR Erotic's post
Like Reply
Super update
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Awsome
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
I just love it the way u r narrating this story...
[+] 1 user Likes Meetyou7's post
Like Reply
Erotic
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky1234565789's post
Like Reply
Lovly bro
Like Reply
Hello to all my readers again. I hope you are enjoying my stories, r. I’m very happy that my readers appreciate it. Nevertheless, I will keep entertaining all my readers and will surely assist with any help.

Coming back to the story:
After the last incident at my friend’s place, I decided to continue my relationship with Nisha. A thought in me struck that Nisha had given herself to me. She’s taking so much risk for me. Although she knows the consequences still, she’s willing to take those risks. Till now, I was obeying the way she said. But now, I want to take a step ahead. I want to embrace my liking for her. I won’t say it was love from both sides. But there was a very strong affection for each other. We were ready to expose it in the outside world, but with minimum risk.

It was Diwali, and I was relaxed for a long holiday. I decided to take Nisha for dinner to enjoy quality time with her. But unfortunately, I couldn’t do that, as my friend won’t allow her. So before approaching Nisha, I approached my friend for dinner night. In Banglore, during the Diwali festival, you will find many lounges, restaurants, organizing Let's Conect night events. I booked a table for all three of us. The lounge was in Banglore MG Road, which was close to my house. So first, I went there and selected the corner table of the lounge. Sitting in the corner and enjoying drinks gives me peace. They arrived as I sat on the chair and waited for Nisha and my friend. Dazzling beauty in black satin, the glittery dress arrived. Looking at Nisha, I was awestruck. She looked way hotter than I ever saw.

I’ve always seen her in casual looks, but this transformation raised my dick to 90°. Although Nisha is not a thin personality, her figure was not the usual one I saw. The casual kurta and leggings were transformed into a tighter dress. Boobs and ass were coming out like a pop-up window. I would have cum shot there itself. Red, dark lipstick, long two-headed mangalsutra, her small bindi. Her latticed hand-black dress was creating havoc in my jeans. To be honest, I fell for her.

I controlled my emotions and waved at them, indicating that our table was there. All the tables were round. One could enjoy the gala night from all angles and corners. I was sitting in the middle while Nisha was sitting on my left and my friend on the right. That moment made me feel on one side. It’s my friend whom I’ve always helped and who trusts me. On the other hand, his wife trusts me more than her husband. I’ve always been their savior in the marriage. Now in the future, God knows I might be ruining their marriage.

The thought was provoking to withdraw all the thoughts I’d created for Nisha. But I had given up morality the day I fucked Nisha. I washed out all my thoughts and started chitchatting with them. I made up my mind to go with the flow. Let’s accept whatever comes in the future.
My friend and I ordered whisky while Nisha ordered her usual Cocktail. She prefers Vodka with white rum tossing it up with strawberry and lime juice. Weird combination, but a deadly one for the bombshell. We started having drinks and the let's Connect night too started

The lounge was filling after every 5 minutes. As the tables were booked prior, the ambiance was pleasant. The night started with Slow and Calm Music . My friend and Nisha were sitting in front, and I was sitting at the back. I was looking at them turn by turn and was tossing my drink in enjoyment. Nisha doesn’t like drinking much. It was just an occasion, so she ordered me to accompany her. It was just one, and she already had that kick. On the other hand, I was at the beginning of my second drink, while my friend was at the end of his third.

I knew he was going to create problems for us after some time. Till then, I decided to enjoy the night. On his fourth drink, my friend shifted his chair to the front edge of the table. He was blocking my view to the center stage. Nevertheless, I had a better view of Nisha than enjoying the Lets Connect night. My friend called the waiter, handed him 500 rupees and wrote something on the paper. The waiter handed that paper to the DJ. I was wondering what he’s up to now. I was hoping he would create a nuisance after some time.
I want to cherish my moments with Nisha. I want to watch her till I’m satisfied. Her looks were making me mad that night. Her eyelashes were blinking while looking at me. I was nervous about what my friend had written on the paper. The singer said, “There’s a request for a song from one of our guests.” The next moment singer started singing the song. As the song played, all the guests applauded the singer and thanked my friend for his request. It was the alcoholic ambiance that created a friendly atmosphere.

We didn’t pay much attention and let him enjoy the way he wanted. We both werelaughing at him. As the song commenced more intense, our eyes cached on one of the lines. that created a spark in our eye.

We felt like teenage lovers who did not care who was watching and where we were. The song and her looks were making me fall for her. I shifted my chair beside Nisha. I was holding Nisha’s hand now and showing affection for her. We both were least interested in whether my friend would catch us in the cozy moment. Nisha was already bold, but now even I was.

Simultaneously my hand went down to her thighs. Damn! The silky dress gave me the feeling of rubbing butter on the bread. Her thighs were soft and smooth. I was enjoying the heat that was creating. I was about to push my hand further into her pussy. Nisha came to her senses and stopped me. Nisha’s breathing had already increased. All the guests had a musical experience, and we both had an erotic experience. Nisha was feeling the love and affection from me that was lacking in her life. I whispered in her ears.

Me: Till now, you’ve always been in your driving seat. Made me do whatever you wanted to. You succeeded in making me yours. It’s time for me to repay you.
Nisha: (Nisha patted my shoulders) Idiot. You made me wait for this. But you can screw me the way you want.
Me: I’ll bang you tonight to the core. You are looking damn sexy in this dress. Your makeover has created havoc in my jeans.
Nisha: I hope you liked it. This makeover was to impress you. But to bang me, you must take care of your friend first.

After her words, I hugged her sideways while she kept her head on my shoulders, unknowing where we were. After one more song, the night ended. We commenced having dinner. My friend, as usual, was way too high and could not even stand. I didn’t notice in the interval of my romance with Nisha, nor did she. We made him sit. I fed him rice while he was in his senses. As usual, he was acting like a small child, and I was trying to be his father.

Nisha smiled at me and said, “This is what I like about you. The care you show for him all the time. This makes me go crazy for you more.” I blushed and asked her to have her dinner too. She said she’ll wait for me. We had our dinner and left the lounge. I knew it was a waste asking my friend to drop him at his house or not. Rather I told Nisha to stay at my place tonight. Nisha readily agreed as she knew what was waiting in the closet. She was urging for the same as me. We were already in the heat of the moment at the lounge. Waiting for the chance, and it clicked

After a quick 10 minutes drive, we reached my place. I was holding my friend from one side and Nisha from the other. We took him to my flat and placed him in my second room. I latched the door from outside.

When I closed the door, Nisha pounced on me like a hungry tigress and hung over me. Nisha went all crazy over me. I was giving support by holding her ass and uplifting it higher. I loved the way she showed her passion for me. Kisses and smooches all over my face. The red lipstick was throwing an aroma over my lips. Nisha was a wicked beauty that night. Mesmerized with the kinky game of love and seduction.
That’s it for now. In the next part, I will post about the wild night I explored with Nisha with loud moans, abuse and erotic sex tales. Wild sex will be revealed. Till then, keep supporting and appreciating my stories. 

TO BE CONTINUED 
[+] 4 users Like MR Erotic's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update. He was helping his friend only to fuck nisha. He will make him drink regularly too much and finally he will die one day. Both lovers will live happily thereafter.
Like Reply
Good one
Like Reply
Erotic update Bro
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Excellent keep posting
Like Reply
Nisha’s Stats: 36B, 28, 38. Keratin mid-length hairs. Wheatish complexion. Bold eyes.

Unique Sexual Points: Her swaying big ass while walking, slutty eyes, juicy lips, big and busty boobs and most importantly, her vulnerable words while speaking.

Coming back to the story:

After I had made my friend sleep in the second room, I latched the door and came out. The moment I turned, Nisha pounced on me like a hungry tigress. She showered her love through her kisses all over my face. She was the new Nisha I was experiencing this time. As she pounced on me and was all intimate, I lifted her by supporting her ass. Even though I could not bear her weight, the heat of the moment made me the Hulk. As I embraced Nisha with my love, she was getting wilder over me.

The feeling of someone loving you with utmost faith and being willing to give everything arouses to get more intimate. I was breathing heavily since I was lifting Nisha. I decided to take the support of a nearby wall that was adjacent to my master bedroom. I was getting more wild than Nisha this time. We both were kissing wildly. She had worn an oud perfume. The perfume was so sensual that it was creating havoc in my pants. My hold over Nisha was getting tighter. It was unbearable for her to be lifted in that position anymore.

I banged my master bedroom door intensely, and it got dashed on the wall. I got a bits cared about the dash. But then thought of fucking the situation and going ahead with the sex scene. Nisha smelled so erotic that it was making me mad. I just wanted to go all over her.

The moment I threw her on the bed, she looked at me with slutty eyes. This time I was giving her back the looks that she was eager for. I was looking at her in a very seductive way and was rolling my tongue over my lips. She understood that I was in an aura of wild sex. She was experiencing my best side for the first time. I also wanted her to enjoy the moment she always wanted to cherish with me.

Nisha: (looking at me seductively) Show me your wildest side.
Me: Are you ready to bear it?
Nisha: If I can bear your friend for so many years, this will be nothing for me. Fuck me till I
die.
I was awed by her words. I never thought that Nisha could be so slutty in bed. But I liked all her eroticism this time, and I was least bothered about my friend. I shifted my window curtains to one side to experience Diwali celebrations while fucking Nisha.

Through my bedroom window, the main road was visible. This gave me clear access to cracking fireworks in the air. It was always a blessing to enjoy Diwali celebrations, even from my bedroom window, as I could enjoy fireworks.The feeling of fucking Nisha while the fireworks are getting busted in the air, gave me goosebumps. After taking the curtains aside, I pounced on Nisha. Nisha was in total control of me now. Neither did she care about the situation, nor did I.

We were hugging each other while kissing, smooching and loving with passion. Her aroma was making me more sensuous and go wild over her. I was lactating all my saliva over her. Nisha was moaning with pure ecstasy and loving how I loved her. We rubbed our bodies against each other as if there was no tomorrow. Nisha and I were experiencing a new level of eroticism. Although the air conditioner was in full swing, Nisha was still sweating out of pure loving sex ecstasy. We both wanted to make each other nude, but we did not want to hurry.

Nisha and I were so involved in the making that we did not even care about theconsequences this time. After a lot of pressing, pushing, kissing and smooching, I finally made Nisha sit so I could take off her black satin kameez. I pulled off her kameez.

Her 36B busty boobs bounced out while it gave me a view of her sky-blue color bra. When I removed her kameez, she looked straight into my eyes with hunger. I knew what she was about to do. This time I wanted to take charge. I decided to punish Nisha for betraying my friend. However, I was doing the same sin.

I pulled Nisha’s pyjama out. Nisha never thought about the later trauma of the sexual experience. I removed my t-shirt and was about to remove the belt from my jeans. Nisha thought that I was undressing. But I removed my belt to tie Nisha’s hands. Nisha thought that I was trying some kinky stuff. But tonight, I wanted her to keep guessing what true pleasure is. I kept my room temperature as low as I could. I removed my jeans simultaneously. Now Nisha was tied by her hands while she was giving me seductive looks.

Her sweat was dripping from her neck through her cleavage. She was almost in a halfsitting position. I could see her glittering body. I was enjoying the view while I was preparing something very kinky. I lit a candle. Nisha would have never thought of experiencing such wild sex before. I was in my v cut brief now. With the lighted candle in my hand, I crawled over the bed. Nisha was unsure about what was coming next. While the candle was in my hand, I gave her a wild kiss.

After the wild kiss, I looked at her cunningly. My one hand was on her shoulder, and I looked straight into her eyes. I moved the candle horizontally and gave her a wicked smile. She was thrilled after seeing the horizontal candle and got nervous. In the next couple of seconds, the wax felt on her left thigh. She yelled out loud.
Nisha: No! Fucking No, It pains.

I kept the candle vertical again. I kissed and licked the wax where it felt. This created a spark in Nisha’s crotches. My licking relieved her pain. Her eyes were closed, and she was experiencing real pain with pleasure.

Until Nisha would relieve, I again bent the candle horizontally while sleeping and enjoying the drops of wax on her thighs. She again yelled with pain. I enjoyed it. Crackers bursting outside and crackers bursting inside were similar. I enjoyed both of them. Her long two-threaded mangalsutra switched from right to left whenever I mounted the wax on Nisha’s thighs. For the next 7 to 8 rounds, I obeyed the same. Nisha was having the experience of life. Her moans and shouts were loud, but due to firecrackers outside, the sounds were hidden in them.

I knew she was going to get banged hard by me. I wanted to make her believe I could get hard on her. Despite all the love and affection for Nisha, I can make her my whore. I want to make her believe the fact that I can be worst, very worst than her husband.
Although the fact was, her husband was worst in real life, while I wanted to be worst in her sex life. After torturing her thighs, I made her sit while her hands were stretched below her upper body. I sat on Nisha’s tortured thighs and pulled her hair. My lips were just inches away from hers, and I said.

Me: Bitch! Loving the new way of life?

Nisha: (with tired and musky eyes, looked straight into my eyes) Show me the extreme
way of life. I got more aroused by the way she said it. She was not willing to surrender. I got furious and started biting her lips and chin. Nisha was thrilling her legs like a swimmer and was willing to come out from my hold. I was sitting on her thighs and torturing her.
I again brought the candle toward her face and teased her while moving it from left to right. She was breathing heavily as if she was scared and excited the same. I was teasing her by playing with the candle horizontally and vertically while not letting the wax fall.

The game of drop and not let down was increasing Nisha’s heartbeat. Finally, I dropped a drop of wax on her left boob.

Nisha: Fucking BC! That’s hurting me, you moron.

Hearing an abuse from Nisha’s mouth was a wicked thought and a pleasurable moment. I wanted to hear her abuse me more. In amusement at hearing it again, I dropped the wax on her left boob.

Nisha: (She cried loudly and made a crying face) DIrty Beast! Don’t you understand that it
hurts me?

I smiled out loud, sitting on her thighs and making her experience it more. I dropped a couple more wax drops on her boobs and enjoyed sucking them simultaneously. Her 36B boobs smell of wax, sweat, her perfume and my perfume as well.

After a lot of torture, I blew out the candle and threw it away. The next moment I pulled Nisha’s hair, I started biting and licking Nisha’s cleavage. With no more effort, I took out her sky-blue bra and started playing with Nisha’s boobs. While still sitting on her thighs and not willing her to free her arms, I was simultaneously licking her nipples one by one. Dark brown nipples were mesmerizing for me. I was holding her boobs one by one and squeezing them simultaneously. I was making her moan out my name as loud as she could. She was moaning out my name with ecstasy and love.

I will end this part of ecstasy here. Very soon, the Next part of the story will be out. Till then, enjoy and keep masturbating. 
Like Reply
Super. She will poison her husband in drinks soon and live happily with her lover.
Like Reply
Since Nisha was tangled on the bed and willing to come out of it, I was enjoying her efforts to free herself from it. Nisha was half naked by now. The room had moonlight straight toward the bed. Firecrackers and lightning outside were glittering the bedroom in between.

I was not done with BDSM yet. I wanted to push Nisha more hard. So I quickly went towards my door, peeped out and ran straight towards the kitchen. I quickly picked up a fruit jam bottle and entered the bedroom again.

Nisha was again wondering what I was up to now. She was sweating at the lowest room temperature. I sat on Nisha’s lap and pushed my lips toward her to kiss her. I was looking into her eyes with lust while kissing her. Nisha’s lips were thrilling, and she was shivering. I opened the bottle of jam and inserted my middle finger to pull out the jam from it. I held Nisha’s moving chin and started rubbing the jam on Nisha’s lips as if I were rubbing lipstick. The red jam was glued like lipstick on her lips. Nisha was still struggling and was asking me to untie her.

Nisha: Please remove it. Untie me. It’s hurting me a lot now. I’m already yours. You know
that. Then why are you doing this to me?
Me: I know you are mine, but this is the punishment you will have to face for betraying my
friend.
Nisha: And what about your friend? What about his betrayal of me? Why didn’t you
punish him?
I’m rolling her lips with fruit jam for the second time, and she’s moving her head left and
right.
Me: I already punished him.
Nisha: When and how?
Me: Fucking you was already a punishment for him. You, too, punished him as well. So it’s
a Tit for Tat.

I kissed Nisha hard this time as she was debating for no point. I applied fruit jam on her neck, mixed with her sweat was feeling delicious. Nisha was thirsty and was asking for water. I grabbed a jug of water on the bed counter shelf. Instead of giving it to her, I poured it upwards and asked her to open her mouth. I spilled the whole water over her mouth and her face. Nisha’s upper body was halfdrenched in water.

Her body had glimmers due to a mixture of jam, sweat and water. Droplets of water were stuck near her collarbone. Her mangalsutra disturbed me while I was licking all the droplets. Her mangalsutra was hurting my chin while I was rolling my tongue between her collarbone and boobs.

I stood up by now. Pulled my v cut brief down and got naked in front of Nisha. I was standing on the bed with both legs on each side while Nisha’s legs were in between. Rubbed some jam on my dick and crawled in front. I was standing in a squatting position, and my dick was about to enter Nisha’s mouth. Nisha didn’t want to suck me as she felt I’m torturing her and I’m not the same person with whom she had sex a couple of times. But I was in no mood to stop tonight. I had already decided that Nisha would not dominate me this time.

With no time, I pulled back Nisha’s hair and forced her to open her mouth. With a small resistance, she opened her mouth, and I forced my whole dick into her mouth. This action choked her, and she was unable to breathe now. She was moaning out loud to remove it.
The saliva from Nisha’s mouth was rolling down to her chin, and she cried out with moans.Her eyes were moist, and tears started rolling down. She tried looking at me, begging me to leave her hands.As I was not in a position to look down, I was mouth fucking Nisha vigorously. Nisha started feeling the stress and was getting restless now. She had stopped resisting, and I was still mouth fucking her. I came out from my wild senses and pulled out my dick.

Nisha dropped her head to one side, and half fainted. Her eyes had become dizzy, and she was begging me to leave her with a soft and low voice. Looking at her condition, I decided to untie her hands. She suffered from cramps in her hands and abused me for such behavior. After I freed Nisha’s hands, she stretched her body a bit. But her abuse still went on. The next moment I pulled her legs and got between her legs. She was pushing her legs to kick me. She had gained the strength to resist. But I was not letting her outperform me. While kicking my chest, I got a cut on my chest bcoz of Nisha’s anklet

In anger, I pulled her legs again. She realized she had made me furious now. So to calm me down, she said:
Nisha: Please, Please, Darling! I’m sorry. Get wild on me as much as you want, but please don’t tie me again.

Me: Then obey as I say.

Nisha nodded her head with a yes. I pulled her legs and removed her panty in no time. Nisha moved her head to one side, and I applied the fruit jam all over her pussy. I made sure I sucked and licked her pussy till she cums twice. I applied the jam on her pussy so that she would remember this night whenever she used the jam for breakfast. I buried my face in her pussy in no time. I was going wild and vigorous over her pussy. The jam was entering her pussy while I was fingering.

Nisha was rolling left and right like a fish, and I was holding her below the waist tightly. Simultaneously I was pressing Nisha’s bare boobs. Nisha learned from my actions that I’m not a simple task tonight. She was aware of it by now that the previous 2 encounters were not real. But what I’m doing today is surreal. I sucked and licked the jam over Nisha’s pussy and all over her inner thighs. Nisha’s pussy was not white or pinkish. It was of a usual mid-aged women’s pussy which gets blackish after hard fucks. Nisha had squirted now, and this was her second squirting. Her love juices were rolling down my face. The smell of her love juices was very toxic. I bit Nisha’s inner thigh by which she twisted her legs more inwards, locking my head.

The noise of bangles and anklets had increased. So I decided to play sex songs on Spotify to avoid those sounds. Nisha was in a clue, and when the songs started, it gave me a huge urge and ignited the fire. The sex songs on Spotify play the role of fire while having sex. That was my first experience hearing sex songs. It was grooving me harder now. I went to Nisha, as those songs were killing her shame and making her wild. In no time, I pushed Nisha’s hands up, holding her hands while locking the bangles.

I pushed my dick deep into her pussy while her love juices were sticking into my dick. Within no time, my dick slid straight into her deep. She urged her waist up a bit in pain. After a couple of hard strokes, we both realized we were fucking without a condom. I left Nisha’s hands as if she might get furious over this. The songs were playing so intensely and were creating sensual moments. Nisha pulled me down and whispered

Nisha: Cum in me. If I get pregnant, I’ll happily accept our child. Let me feel you raw tonight.

I happily hugged her tight and inserted my dick raw. I started fucking Nisha in missionary while her hands and legs were rounded over my body. I was going very deep on her. As her hands rolled over my neck, the noise of her bangles echoed in my ears. That sound was creating more wildness in me. Her anklets were making sounds while her legs rolled over my waist. All the sounds were hidden under the sex songs. I was biting Nisha’s ears in between and asked her to abuse me.

She answered, “I respect you. I can’t abuse you.” I looked into her eyes and stroked her hard. I said:
Me: If you respect me, then do as I say. Abuse me. I like it this way.

Nisha nodded her head in Ok and looked the other way. I gave her harder strokes. Nisha started abusing me, and I liked the way she did it. She was abusing me the way I expected her to. Nisha was abusing me in my ears, and her every abuse provoked me to go hard on her.

After every abuse, there was a furious hard stroke. Our sweat was already sticky. A mixture of jam and sweat on our bodies made it sticky. The noises of “Chap Chap” were increasing. I decided to change my position now. I took hold of Nisha, and we stood near my long window. As the window was black tilted, nothing could be seen from outside. But we can see everything from the inside. I forced Nisha to bend her on the slides of the window in standing doggy.

Outside the window, the view was so beautiful. We could see the light firecrackers bursting. The view was something never experienced in life. I made Nisha bend a bit and inserted my dick from the back. Fucking Nisha in that position while enjoying the firecrackers of Diwali was intimidating. A new sex experience was getting unfolded. The sliding window was moving after every stroke of mine. Nisha was moaning out loud and was keeping one hand on her mouth. I pulled both her hands behind me and started fucking Nisha without letting her take any support.

I was fucking Nisha and stretching her body simultaneously. The view of fucking while celebrating the view of bursting firecrackers was unbelievable. I continued in that position for the next 5 minutes. Nisha had orgasmed for the third time now. I knew I’d need to take her down, or else she would get dry down her pussy, since she had already orgasmed thrice. I pushed Nisha onto the edge of the bed. I was standing on the edge, pulling her to the bed’s extreme edge. Both her legs were on my shoulders.

I started fucking her in that position while holding her mangalsutra in one hand and pressing her boobs with another. While fucking Nisha in that position, I was poking the tip of her Mangalsutra on her right boob, giving her some pain in ecstasy. She was hitting my hands to stop, but I didn’t stop and kept poking her one boob and pressing the other. She moved her head from left to right and pulled the bed sheet. My whole bed was messy by now. Nisha had pulled the bedsheet to her face and inserted a piece of bedsheet in her mouth.

As I was fucking Nisha, her hair was too moving up and down. I fucked Nisha for 5 more minutes as she lost all her strength. As I decided, I pushed hard while I was about to cum. I pushed my dick deeper, and many sperms entered Nisha’s pussy. I fell on her in exertion.We both were breathing heavily and smiled after this wild sex. She whispered in my ears,

“Any woman can be lucky to get a generous as well as a wild wicked man like you.” I liked her compliment and kissed her on her cheeks. I quickly asked Nisha to dress up and sleep in her husband’s room.

TO BE CONTINUED ..................
Like Reply
Awesome keep rocking
Like Reply