Adultery Rare opportunity in my career !!
The time I changed from career from IT to a photographer, my wife became a lot more interesting !! Now I have settled down as a photographer from Bangalore for nearly 10 years.

I used to work earlier in a software company dealing with never ending projects and never satisfied clients. I got tired of dealing with such work and situations, which led to me changing my profession to something that I was really passionate about ever since my childhood. That was photography.

I do the wedding pictures and portraits to earn my living, but whenever I can, I try to grab opportunities of doing erotic portfolios, fine art nudes. Then I decided to also get into very different type of shoot i.e. boudoir portraits and I started promoting that with advertisements even though I did not have any experience. I just copied some pictures, edited them and decide to make my showcase to get clients.

When business is light, I will sometimes sit near the front windows of the shop and watch as attractive young women get out of their cars to go shopping or to pick up clothing at the dry cleaners two doors down. I try to guess which of them might be headed to my studio, though more often than not, they are not in the market for parlor photographs.

I was playing my little fantasy game one afternoon when a gorgeous young woman got out of her car. She was dressed simply in a loose fitting sweatshirt and blue jeans, but it didn't take much to imagine the feminine charms that lay beneath those clothes. I became somewhat mesmerized as I watched her walk and I was a bit startled when I heard the door to my shop open and saw her come in. She was here to see me.

"Can I help you?" I asked, thinking she had come to get some estimates on a wedding package or a set of portraits.

"Your ad says that you do boudoir portraits," she said in an uncertain tone. "Could you tell me more about what that involves?"

"Certainly," I replied, hoping I did not sound too eager. "Why don't you come back into my studio area. We can talk and I can show you some albums with sample images."

I explained to her that boudoir portfolio is basically a bit sensuous picture shoot that is your personal collection or something that you want to gift for your dearest partner.

As we talked for the next half-hour, I found out that her name was Rujuta. She was a young Marathi married girl working in Bangalore.

On occasion of 5th marriage anniversary, she was looking for an idea for a unique and personal birthday present for her husband. She had a sweet and innocent face, so it did not surprise me when she admitted that she had never posed for any sensual or glamour photographs in her life.

As she flipped through the albums, she would pause uncomfortably whenever she found a shot in which the model was partially nude or covered only in some sheer fabric, so I did my best to reassure her that each session is different and that it is the model who dictates how revealing the wardrobe and the poses will be for her.

"If I decided to book a session with you, would I bring in the outfits I want to wear?" she asked. 
[+] 2 users Like beautyadmirer's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Excellent
Like Reply
"Most women do," I answered, "though I do have a few simple gowns in the back along with some colorful scarves, feather boas, pillows, and various pieces of fabric. You would be free to use any of those or just bring your own."

She commented, "I must say that these samples are far more revealing that I ever imagined. Do you demand that the women you photograph take off everything before they pose with these pillows or scarves?"

"Again, each case is different," I said, "but those decisions are totally up to the client. I will say this—hardly any of these women walked into my studio with the intent of being nude at any point in the session, but I would estimate that nearly 80% of them end up wanting to try at least a few of these more daring shots before they are through. Once they see how beautiful they really are, most seem to want to push the envelope a bit and try something exciting."

"Well, I am glad to hear that is not required, because I can assure you that won't be me."

I responded saying, “Rujuta, you are staying away from your hometown in Maharashtra. You can try to be a different YOU here or fulfill anything that is hidden inside you and never surfaced due to your traditional background & culturing from parents etc.” I ended saying “Anyway, I will respect the ways you do it.”

When we had finished our discussion, she said that she would call me back when she made a decision if she wants to go ahead. Since she seemed rather uptight about doing anything that was very daring or revealing, I figured that I would never hear from her again.

I was pleasantly surprised a few days later when she called and booked a session.
Like Reply
Very nice please continue bro
Like Reply
Good start...please continue..
Like Reply
Continue plz
Like Reply
good one ..
Like Reply
On the day of her session, Rujuta arrived with a small bag. She was once again wearing casual dress, a cotton white churidaar to be specific, but all I could do is try to imagine what her body would look like in the studio. We sat back in the studio area again and chatted for some time. 

I got to know that Rujuta is an engineer and working in one big IT organization.  She also mentioned that hers is a love marriage and both of them have a traditional family background. This type of shoot was the first time she thought of doing such a bold thing. I don’t know why, but I thought, that even though her upbringing was traditional, she must have had some fantasies hidden in her mind all along even before her marriage.

Rujuta was 28 year old with 5 4’ height, a wheatish-fair complexion and beautiful features. She appeared to be a typical marathi *****, cultured attractive young lady. When we got into shoot related discussion, Rujuta showed me the outfits that she had picked out. I told her that I liked a short skirt that she held up for my approval and I was intrigued by her second choice—a delicate white nightgown. The fabric looked to be delightfully thin, and I could hardly wait to see her wearing it. 

Rujuta declined my offer for some refreshments before we started, but she said okay when I asked if she wanted a glass of Thumbs Up. She sipped the soft drink nervously as she watched me move the strobe pack and softboxes into position, and she filled her glass again before heading back to the dressing room to change. 

She came out first in that mini black skirt & a short green tshirt with a deep neck. I knew she would come in skirt and we spent about 45 minutes running through a series of poses. 

Rujuta was the kind of family oriented young married girl that I loved to work with—inexperienced enough to take directions without objections but with a natural beauty that made every photo pop with energy and interest. She was one of those girls who had an innocent and unassuming beauty, as though she was unaware of the fact that she was driving every warm-blooded male crazy with desire. 

My eyes ran through her body from top to bottom like a hungry animal, while showing my face like an emotionless professional with a lot of difficulty. I gauged her with my eyes approximately as 34b-27-37. 

She looked stunning as she tried a number of poses in her skirt & tshirt, showing her milky white thighs and a deep navel. While looking her thighs and quite wide ass, I was tempted to ask her to try a few shots without the top. Fearful that I might scare her off if I was too bold, I suppressed the thought and decided to let her move at her own pace. 

However, I made her keep her one leg on a stool, where her mini skirt rose very high exposing even her inner thighs. Rujuta had worn black hipster type small panty and that starting becoming visible when the skirt on one side went well up. 

She got to know that and her eyes asked me if that is okay. On my own, I said “terrific posing..let me get even better shots”. I went closer to her stool and with my hand, I started working on that leg on the stool. I put both my hands on the thighs of Rujuta and slowly moved that side skirt further up. While doing so, my thumb was on skirt, but almost all other fingers had gone inside the skirt, while it was going up.  

“We are almost set” and I looked at her face. I could read that Rujuta was sort of wondering, thinking if this was the start, what would happen ahead. Still I got a feel that she was enjoying a touch of a professional, but a stranger. May be she had never experienced it ealier in her middle class traditional family life. Her half-smile while I was ‘hands on’ or I should say ‘hands under’ her skirt, was getting me a huge hard on.

When I got her to fully expose her inner thighs, I turned my attention or hands on the short tshirt she was wearing. Firstly, I moved her tshirt off shoulder from one side and a thin strap of black bra showed its presence. Now the tshirt was fully off shoulder from one side and I started rolling up her tshirt. My palm and fingers had a solid playground to play now. 

As it moved well up almost at the level of her bra, I could feel firm big boobs of Rujuta. Ohh my..I put my fingers under her black bra and put her tshirt inside the bra from everywhere. As it was seemingly first time a stranger touching her all over, it was first time for me too, touching & closely feeling a decent but attractive young married girl’s thighs & boobs. I had done bold shoots with models and mod ladies many times, but, getting an official opportunity to be physical with beauty having a traditional background, was really special.

"Gorgeous shots," I said when we did many pictures with different poses. "Unless you had some other positions or angles in mind, I think it's time to try your other outfit."

"How am I doing so far?" Rujuta asked me really innocently with a smile as she filled her soft drink glass again.
[+] 2 users Like beautyadmirer's post
Like Reply
Good One, keep going..!

Biosys
 devil2 Emotion In Motion, A Dirty Mind  flamethrower
Like Reply