Adultery Chachi having a complicated affair.
Chachi having a complicated affair.

Yesterday went to my cousin house for holi,first time after many years.he was looking depressed and shit so took him for a walk and some smoke,after some persuasion he opened up his mother(my chachi) is having an affair,not exactly having an affair but complicated.
my chacha is in Paramilitary forces so he is posted in J&K ,but his family lives in our native Ranaghat in West Bengal as we have ancestral property there and due to work,my father had shifted to Lucknow,so uncle family used to live in that house,when covid hit uncle was in J&K ,so he cannot come to home,my chachi is a government high school teacher.as majority of the students in her class were minority due to recent immigration,she started to tolerate them, she earlier used to dislike them ,after some interaction she started saying they too are like us just different customs and habit, then due to COVID,chacha could not come for 2 years ,she started an affair with a minority boy she used to teach,he was 18, she 40 at that time,he took some pictures and videos when they were intimate, after chacha returned she ended the relationship but when chacha finished holiday,he went to his post,she didn't want to cheat on him ,but her student started using those photos as a leverage and having sex whenever he wants,he even calling her randi,magi and other names even started to come to our house and stuff ,when she protested he said ok lets go to a hotel,he took her to a shady hotel and later brought the manager to fuck her after few days it was normal to bring some new friend and then a chain of friends,both our religion and his, he even let his brother and uncle fuck her,now my cousin friends used to tease him for some time but he thinks that's bullshit like most teenagers talk about others mom and sis,but once he got his mother nudes,he was shocked,he took her phone and saw chats and stuff,he saw one of his friends chatting with his mom ,so he confronted him and he told the whole story,even the chaprasi and jamadar of our school have fucked his mom.
he is depressed and do not understand what to do,his father will kill her ,if he knows and his mother is being compromised on a daily basis by people around him,he cannot tell her because she will commit sucide ,if he tell her that he knows it all ,so now he asked me what to do,i tell him let it be what it is for some time,tell aunty you want to shift to better place,this might stop if she is out of bounds.
[+] 1 user Likes patel8484's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice bro
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply