Adultery Wife out of control
Starting a new story,  further updates based on time availability and ideas so no promise on regular update or so. thanks for reading.

We live in Bangalore me and my wife, we don’t have kids yet, we have a servant who is also our gardner who is of age 58 his name is gopal. Life was going normal but I have noticed sometimes the gopal had glances a my wife.
At first I thought I was thinking too much but later it seemed to be true.  My wife usually wears Tshirt and pant at home. One day while cooking in kitchen she had to take one box from the cupboard as it was too heavy she asked gopal
To help her, I was in work from home working in the hall. Though the kitchen is not directly I can see through a small gap.  Gopal went behind her to hold the box, in the process he pressed her back tightly as if he is fucking her from behind,
My wife didn’t mind this as it happened in a couple of second, but I can see the buldge in his pant. I got shocked looking at his approach. But as she didn’t object I didn’t have to do anything.
The other day I was working in bedroom, I saw someone peeping at me near the door, I looked at the corner of the eyes that it was gopal,
After looking at me working busily he went to kitchen, I was suspicious about this and silently went near the kitchen to see what is happening. There was a cockroach on the wall, he grabed the cockroach and put it on her
Backside and where the tshirt was little loose and turned other side cutting vegetable. As soon as the cockroach started to move inside she got terrified and shouted cockroach, and jumped, he asked her where , she said backside
He said wait I’ll take it and insert his hand form the bottom and roamed his hand on her back. He got the cockroach but pretend as he couldn’t find, as my wife was terrified she didn’t object and asked him to take it quickly.
He then raised he tshirt to top till her neck. He had a good view of her bra covered boobs from behind, then he pull her bra strap back and her boobs bounced, he did something there and then left the tshirt down and said he caught the cockroach.
My wife was relieved and thanked him for helping, she was too naïve as she didn’t take this incident anything wrongly.  I returned back to the bedroom. Instead of getting angry this incident made me aroused and I had a strong buldge in my shorts.

It was a saturday gopal and my wife were in garden cleaning and planting some plants. Gopal generally don’t wear top when he is at garden work. He was wearing a lungi, I was looking at them from window. They were sitting opposite and digging
To plant a tree, I saw my wife was looking at his legs often, I first didn’t understand what is going on as I cannot see from this window so I moved near door and saw, to my shock he was not wearing an underwear and his cock is erect 8 inches
Long which can be seen from the gap in the lungi. After sometime they both came inside. She sent him home in the noon, after that we both had sex in the noon and I can see that she was more exited in bed , even she gave me a nice blow job,
As I too got exited from the events I fucked her hard and she co-operated well she even made loud moans which she never did earlier. After the sex I have asked her what is the reason that she was very much exited today. She said don’t take this
In a wrong way, and told that she saw his huge dick accidently while planting and that made her aroused, hence she sent him earlier that day and had sex with me in the noon itself. I asked her whether it was intentional that he showed his dick.
She said she doesn’t feel like that as he was fully focused on planting and may be he may be an old type of man who doesn’t wear underwear.

The next day Sunday she had applied for face mask and had closed her eyes with cucumber, she called me and asked for a oil massage. As I had a meeting with onsite clients at that time I told her and asked gopal to give her massage.
But before I left something hit my mind, as her eyes is closed and gopal might try something, but since I’ll be in meeting I will not be able to watch hit so I kept my mobile hidden with recording on in a hidden place and came. Both came out after an hour.
I could see a big satisfaction in gopals eyes, meanwhile my wife top part was fully wet, am not sure whether it is sweat or it is oil, seemed like oil for me, which means did he touched her boobs, or massged her boobs, how did she allowed him
I got confused, I was equally tensed and in the meanwhile aroused to know what would have happened.  After that both didn’t even see each other throughout the day. I had to wait till she slept at night. Then I opened the recording.

My wife was wearing a sleeveless tshirt and pant, and was lying in the bed. Gopal went behind the bed and massaged her head. He tied her lungi upwards such that his cock is visible outside. It was fully erected. His massage made her relax.
after massaging the head he said can he massage her shoulders as she would feel better. She agreed as she got a good head massage. He then came to the door looked at me in meeting and the closed the door and locked it slowly without noise.
My heartbeat increased same as my cock. He nicely massaged his shoulder with oil , at times while massaging I can see his hands touched her armpit, everytime he touched her armpit her expression changed,  he then slowly increased the frequency
Of his touches in armpit. He kept both the hands on her shoulder end and started to massage her armpits alone , my wife let out a slight moan and at times started to bite her lips. Gopal understood that she got aroused and continued there for some time.
After some time he took both of her hands brought it upside and kept it between his legs. She didn’t understand why he did but he continued his massage. Literally his penis is in between both her hands.Everytime he massaged her armpit his hand moved
 little further towards her side boobs.Her heart beat increased and her boobs slowly came up and down as her breathing increased. He should have stopped him by now but I guess she started to leak. As he started to massage her side boobs he slowly started
to insert his hands inside her sleeveless tshirt and reached her boobs. Hmmmaaaaah came from her mouth as a soft moan but she didn’t object. By this time the cucumber in her eyes fell down, she looked at straight at him. He hungrily massaged her boobs.
In shame she immediately closed her eyes tight but her face reaction showed that she is more aroused now. He then did the un imaginable thing, he went to her tshirt and raised both the tshirt and bra exposing naked boobs, she died in shame and
Got more aroused and tightly closed her eyes but never object as her body needed that much, he poured oil on both the boobs and started to knead like a dough, at times he twisted her nipples and pinched her nippples. He now let her hand free.
But her hands still remained near his thigh touching his cock. After around 5 mins of massaging her body started to shiver. Her hand slowly caught her cock. This made his cock full erect and can explode in any minute.
He continued to massage and her body continued to shiver much more and at one point of time he pinched her both the nipples harder she erupted her orgasm maaaahhhhhhh sssshhh ahhhhh uhhh crushed his cock and balls tightly that made him too
To spray his cum. He sprayed some 5 times as it splashed from her head till toe. Both rested for some 2 mins, meanwhile he wiped all his cum on her and and lowered her tshirt and bra. My wife was still closing her eyes in arousal and shame.
Before leaving he sat near her kept his hands on her face and felt her face entirely, and the pinched her lips and inserted his finger inside and took it out and again inserted like finger fucked her mouth for 5 times, my wife did all this closing her eyes.
Finally he took his finger out. My wife thought he started to leave and opened her eyes, but he still sat there , she immediately turned her face the other side in shame. He saw her thigh there was some cum.  She looked at him puzzled, she thought that
He is going to wipe that also. He did but not with the towel but with his finger, he brought it close to her lips, this time my wife didn’t turn away instead closed her eyes again. He touched her lips and the and tried to push , she resisted for a sec but slowly
He was able to penetrate inside her lips. And slowly took it out.  Her face reaction changed slightly may be it tasted salty. He then brought his face closer to her face. She could sense the breathing and slowly opened her eyes.
He was looking at her eyes and her lips simultaneously, she understood what he is going to do. She again closed her eyes in shame. But he didn’t do anything and remained still in that position. Then after few seconds I can see that my wife raising her head slowly in anticipation of kiss
But he didn’t kiss her, she then slowly opened her eyes , he then kissed her hard ummaah. It was more of a normal kiss on lips than French kissing as he was pusihing her lips with his lips . after that he left and my wife to left in 2 mins.
[+] 8 users Like jack32's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply
Super start
Like Reply
nice starting
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Superb good narration...pls continue
Like Reply
Good start...go aheah..
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Superb good narration...pls continue
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Nice start, give regular updates
Like Reply
Woww amazing
Like Reply
After that incident my wife maintained distance from gopal and even avoided talking to him, he too didn’t make any advance. This went on for a week. But I got bored and disappointed. Then gopal asked for a month leave as he has to go to his village
for some emergency work and will return after a month. My wife got relieved as he will be away for some time. I then had sex with her couple of times but didn’t get any excitement like watching gopal with her. In the coming days I have to go to office
and hence set up a cam in all rooms so that I cannot miss what ever happens at home. Two days passed without anything. The next day a sales man came home selling sarees, he looked around 40 and looked dark. She invited him inside and looked at
different sarees. She selected a couple of sarees but she was not sure if it will suit her. He said she can try and then select. She said she don’t know how to wear saree and will always require help. He said I can help, she said its ok its my job, nowadays
there are many like you and he used to help all the women. Then she asked him to wait and will call him. She went inside the bedroom. The guy went and locked the door and came. After 10 mins she called him inside. He was stunned looking at her.
She was wearing a black color blouse and black petticoat. As the blouse was tight her upper part of the boobs was very much visible with a good cleavage. He then made the saree fleet circled around her body and inserted the fleet inside her petticoat.
He purposely took his hands deeper and he was able to touch her underwear. “Shhhh” My wife shocked and let out a moan, he still with his hands inside her petticoat asked her what happened madam. She was out of words and in the meantime he
Started to caress her over the underwear. She “ na nah ahh ohh nothing and then took his hand out. He then wrapped her with saree and put it on her shoulder, his right hand on her left shoulder and his left hand near her armpit. In the process he
Roamed his hand on her naked part of her boobs and tickled under her armpit. He could sense she was loosing her concentration and was taken aback by his touches. He then went down and start to adjust her saree on her hip, in the process he
Kept near her navel and started adjusting. She got little aroused by his touches and her legs started shaking. In the process of adjusting he felt her tummy area and inserted his index finger inside her navel hole , as his finger touched her navel her
Abdomen went back a bit. For a min he started to caress her navel with his finger he looked up and her eyes was almost half closed. He then came top and looked at her and said now you look gorgeous madam. He looked at her blouse and he could see her nipple
Poking in the blouse. A slight adjustment had to be made Saying that he held her saree on her shoulder on one hand and with other hand caught the saree on top of her blouse. In the process he caught her nipple along with her saree. She let out ahhhh
Ssshhhhhh hmmmm he kept rotating the nipple in his fingers and looked at her she closed her eyes for a second, he then pinched her nipple hard for one more time and then released her. She came back to senses. She started to shiver her legs are becoming weak
She started to leak. He made her stand in front of the mirror and stood behind her kept his hand on her shoulders and gave a push on her ass. Before she could react he started to praise her, look how gorgeous you are, and few more things.
Meanwhile he lowered his hands and slowly inserted his hands inside the saree and pushed her back. She tried to resist by removing his hands but he gave a kiss on her shoulder and started to dig her navel, her resistance started to lower.
She had closed her eyes and leaned on him, one hand slowly came to the top and lowered her saree. She still continued kissing her neck and around her ears. Then his hands slowly came to the top and started to caress her boobs. He then slowly started to press
It. She hmmm maaaa ahh ammm hmmmmm ohhh shh started to moan. He then crushed her boobs roughly for couple of mins. He took his cock out and took her and and made her hold it. She held it tightly. he then started to remove the blouse hook one by one
and removed it completely. He then inserted his hands under bra and pinched her nipples hard, she let out a big moan. While pinching her nipples one hand slowly went inside her petticoat, inside her underwear and caught her pussy.
As soon as she touched her pussy she opened her eyes. He rubbed her pussy a couple of times. She aaaaaaaahhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh mmaahhhhhh. He then was about to insert his one finger in her pussy. Ting tong calling bell ringed.
[+] 3 users Like jack32's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
She immediately came back to he senses, pushed him away, came back dressed and opened the door. It was a courier, after receiving the courier she came inside and ask him to leave, he then left disappointed. She then lied on bed and was thinking something
And in the process she slept. From this incident I could understand that she is still deprived of sex. Few days after we had ordered some plants to plant some in garden and keep some in terrace, The guy came around 6pm with may plants. The guy was dark
With pot belly looking around 40. I asked my wife to help in plant in the garden. The guy looked stunned looking at my wife. He openly stared at her. My wife was wearing a saree, one side of the boob was slightly visible in the blouse through
the saree. He directly looked at her that made her uncomfortable. But she didn’t try to hide she helped him plant in the garden. For every plant she had to sit half that made her cleavage pop out, he was openly starting at her but she didn’t mind.
In the process of planting he caressed her hands my wife didn’t object may be she got aroused at his staring. I then went and asked him to keep the rose plant alone in terrace. I went along with with them, he said You need not come sir, madam is there to help me
I’ll complete the work, I looked at her, she nodded. I sensed he had planned some thing, so I said ok and later went behind their back to see whats happening. After keeping the all the rose plant my wife was checking on some of the plants. My wife was standing close
To the plant , he was explaining something , in the process he pushed the plant which had thorn towards her, it poked around her belly, ouchhh she shouted in shock, he said sorry it happened by mistake and slowly removed the thorn, it had poked just near her navel
There was a drop of blood coming from her belly, he said it has to be washed immediately and asked her where is the water, she showed him the room at the corner in terrace. He took her hand and went inside the room . I closely followed and went near a window to see whats
Happening. He kneel down and splashed water in the place where the thorn poked her. She was taken aback but still she didn’t say anything. Madam the blood is not stopping, she asked what to do. I’ll stop it saying he held her hips and sucked the blood directly from her stomach.
She was again shocked and say hello what are you doing. He didn’t listen her and continued sucking her stomach. Rolled over his tongue on the affected spot and looked at her she immediately looked at top. He slowly brought his hands behind her back crushed her back
And inserted his tongue in her navel oohh hmmmmm a sound came for her mouth. She held his head and started to caress her head as she started to arouse. He continued rolling his tongue on her navel and slowly brought one of his hands to her legs and slowly reached her thigh.
With one had crushing her back and his tongue sucking her navel his other hand started to caress her naked thigh, my wife at intervals let out moan as per his movements. He slowly reached his hand and touched her push, ahhhhh hmmmmmm shhhh ohhhh Is what she able to moan
She closed her eyes. He slowly sneaked his hands inside her panty and touched he bare pussy it was fully wet. He rubbed her pussy and the juice started to leak in his hands, he then brought both his hands to her leg raised the petticoat till her hip and in one pull he removed her panty
And threw it away. He pushed her to the wall and started sucking her pussy, he was chewing her pussy like anything, wife moan started to increase ahhhh ohhh uuuhh hmmmmm maaaaaaah. Simultaneously he raised his hands to her boobs removed her saree and pressed her
Boobs on top of the blouse. She was nearing her orgasm, her body shivered he was sucking her pussy like a mango pulp . the more he suck the more juice she leaked.. he continued sucking she was moaning like hell. He pinched her nipples hard and inserted his togue in her pussy
And rotated his tongue inside her pussy, she was not able to bare this attack and burst her orgasm shhhh hmmmm ahhhhaa huughhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, by holding his head and rubbed her pussy towards his mouth. His face was shining drenched by her pussy. He continued to lick
All her juices. He then left her, she fell down and relaxed. He untied his pants and took his cock out, it was around 6 inches but as much thick as cucumber. His phone ranged and he had to attend else I might come upstairs he thought and he attended. Meanwhile my wife came back to senses
Adjusted her saree and came out. I immediately went down. By the time he completed his phone call he was disappointed as she was not there and came down. He said he had planted all plants and collected the charges, looked at my wife and said call me in future if you need me, ahh
My plants, my wife pleaded with her eyes. He then went.
[+] 1 user Likes jack32's post
Like Reply
So the wimp husband cannot keep her satisfied. Every time he depends on another man. What a pity.
Like Reply
If only every husband has to fuck his wife then there is no need of xossipy site. A I have mentioned at the starting, only updates when I find time. If story is not good i'll stop, I don't have any issues.
Like Reply
The husband slowly making her bitch in heat. Super.
Like Reply
The more husband deny sex to wife, the more quivkly she will fall
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply