Adultery My first CUCKOLD experience with my wife ex-boyfriend
HELLO GUYA I AM JUST  AN AVERAGE GUY,MARRIED LAST YEAR TO A GOOD LOOKING GAL.ACTUALLY SHE IS A DENTIST BY PROFESSION AND SHARMA GAL FROM MATHURA.SHES GOOD LOOKING,BUT STRANGELY I CANT SATISFY HER.SHE DID HER UG FROM HYDERABAD AND TOLD ME ONE SECRET THAT SHE HAD A ***** BF AND FUCKED HER ON OCCASIONS,I WAS SO SHOCKED TO LISTEN THIS THING AT FIRST,AS I THOUGHT SHE BEHAVED VERY CONSERVATIVELY,BUT AFTER FEW DAYS I BEGAN TO REJOICE IT AND PLANNED FOR NEW MEETUP,I WANTED TO SEE MY LIVE FUCKING OF MY WIFE AND SHAKE MY DICK.
We planned meeting in radisson hotel in new delhi and booked a suite,she was wearing a normal black saree but inside very expensive bra and panties.we entered the suite and then her bf sahil came and began smooching her passionately,he opened her petticoat and within few secs they are making passionate sex,he started licking her lips and boobs like a mad dog and i enjoyed cumming.
[+] 2 users Like rony2000's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply
Very good idea....but explore story
Like Reply
Any panjabi cuckold wanna chat about his cuck fantasy, I’m Punjabi too with cuck fantasy. Tele- Ravi_singh879
Like Reply
It seems I have seen ur wife she is sexy.
Like Reply