Adultery Rashmi's Transformation
1 - 2

Rashmi fidgeted with the hem of her kurti, staring at the floor of Somesh bhaiya's living room. Her cheeks burned as she confessed the dullness of her sex life with Abhi to her brother-in-law.

Somesh bhaiya leaned forward, concern etched into the creases on his forehead. "There's no need to feel ashamed, beti. Many young couples face issues in the bedroom. Have you tried watching some videos together? Reading a book on new techniques?"

She shook her head, a strand of hair slipping from her ponytail. "Abhi is shy. He says such things make him uncomfortable."

"Hmm." Somesh bhaiya stroked his chin, eyes narrowing in thought. "Perhaps what you both need is some guidance from more experienced partners."

Rashmi's gaze snapped up. " Partners? You mean--?"

"Not strangers." Somesh bhaiya chuckled, waving a hand. "Suman and I would be happy to show you some ways to spice up your intimate life. If Abhi is open to it, of course."

Her cheeks burned anew, though not entirely from embarrassment now. The thought of watching her brother-in-law and bhabhi entwined, their bodies moving in a sensual rhythm--

She shook off the image, alarmed at the flutter of excitement in her belly. "I'm not sure Abhi would agree."

"Think about it." Somesh bhaiya's lips curved into a knowing smile. "The offer is there if you're both willing. There's no shame in seeking help from those who care about you."

Rashmi nodded, avoiding his gaze. She wasn't sure she could look him in the eye just then without betraying the sudden hunger awakening inside her.

3 - 4

That night, as Rashmi and Abhi entered the lavish living room of Somesh bhaiya's house, her heart thumped with a mixture of nerves and anticipation. Suman bhabhi greeted them with a warm smile, embracing Rashmi and kissing her cheek.

"We're so glad you could join us," she purred, sliding an arm around Abhi's waist. He tensed, color rising in his cheeks, but didn't pull away. "Somesh has already opened a bottle of wine. We thought a few drinks might help everyone relax."

Rashmi glanced at Abhi, wondering if he had any inkling of what the evening might hold. He gave a stiff nod, clearly uncomfortable but willing to go along for her sake. Her chest ached with love for him--and no small amount of guilt. She twined her fingers through his, squeezing gently in reassurance.

Somesh bhaiya emerged from the kitchen, glasses of red wine in hand. He passed them around before settling onto the sofa beside Suman, draping an arm around her shoulders.

"To new experiences," he said, raising his glass with a wink.

They clinked glasses and drank. The wine was bitter on Rashmi's tongue, though its warmth pooled pleasantly in her belly.

As the level in the bottles lowered, a charged atmosphere settled over the room. Suman bhabhi leaned into Somesh, caressing his thigh as she gazed up at him through half-lidded eyes. A soft moan escaped her parted lips when he claimed them in a searing kiss.

Transfixed, Rashmi watched their tongues dance and twine. Arousal kindled between her own legs, impossible to ignore. She shifted on the sofa, acutely aware of Abhi's thigh pressed to hers, and wondered if he was as affected as she.

Somesh drew back from the kiss, eyes smoldering as they settled on her. "Perhaps it's time we moved this to the bedroom."

Rashmi's breath caught. She looked at Abhi, heart pounding, and saw her own lust and trepidation reflected in his eyes.

Tonight, there would be no dullness in their intimate life.

5 - 6

Thodi der baad jab main Abhi ke bare main complain karne laga ke uska sex stamina kafi kam hain woh sharma gaya.

Rashmi bit her lip, regretting her words as a blush stained Abhi's cheeks. She hadn't meant to embarrass him in front of their hosts.

Suman bhabi muskurane lagi. "There's no need to be ashamed, beta. Many men struggle with stamina, but the good news is, it can be improved."

She slid off the sofa onto her knees before Abhi, slender fingers dancing up his thigh. "If you'll allow me, I'd be happy to give you some pointers."

Abhi swallowed hard, wide eyes flickering from Suman's face to Rashmi's. She could only nod in stunned encouragement, pulse racing.

Fir Suman boli abhi apna lund dikhao, Abhi sharma gaya, Suman age ake Abhi ka pent khol dia aur uska lund chusne lagi, main hairan ho gayi, Somesh bhaiya muskurane lage.

"Go on, son, don't be shy," Somesh purred. "Suman is an expert at awakening a man's desires. You're in good hands."

His reassurance bolstered Abhi's courage. With trembling fingers, he undid his trousers and freed his cock. It was already half-hard, twitching under Suman's hot gaze.

She dove for it without hesitation, lips sealing around the crown as her tongue swirled expertly along his length. A sharp gasp tore from Abhi's throat, hands fisting in Suman's hair.

Rashmi stared, stunned by the erotic sight and aflame with jealousy and longing. She squirmed against the sofa, painfully aware of the slick heat pooling between her thighs, and the weight of Somesh's eyes burning into her.

7 - 8

Suman bhabi apne kapde utar ke nangi ho gayi aur Abhi ko bhi nanga kar diya.

Suman released Abhi's cock with an obscene pop, a string of saliva still connecting her lips to his flushed tip. "It's time for the real lesson to begin," she purred, shimmying out of her sari and baring herself completely.

Abhi gaped at her lush curves, mesmerized, as she divested him of the rest of his clothes. His cock stood proudly at attention, pearls of precum glistening at its head.

"Come here," Suman commanded, reclining on the bed and spreading her legs to reveal the glistening petals of her sex. Abhi scrambled to obey, cheeks burning, and positioned himself between her thighs.

"Now," she crooned, guiding his cock to her entrance with a practiced hand, "fuck me the way a woman deserves to be fucked."

Abhi sank into her welcoming heat with a groan, hips jerking as her velvet walls closed around him. Suman's eyes fluttered shut, lips parting on a soft moan. "That's it, just like that..."

Main bahat jealous ho gayi, Somesh bhaiya mere piche let ke mera kandha sehlane lage aur fusfusake bole Suman is quiet an expert, woh tere boyfriend ko achhe se sikha dega.

Rashmi whimpered, squirming under the intensity of Somesh's gaze. His fingers traced delicate circles over her collarbone, sliding lower to cup one breast through the thin fabric of her kameez.

"Don't worry, little one," he soothed, giving her nipple a gentle pinch. She bit back a gasp, heartbeat stuttering. "Suman will teach him well. When she's done, he'll be able to pleasure you in ways you've never dreamed."

His words conjured wicked images in her mind's eye, and she squeezed her thighs together against the renewed ache. Somesh noticed, of course, chuckling softly as he moved to knead her other breast.

"I can see how much you like the idea," he purred, sliding a hand between her legs to cup her sex. She whimpered, arching into his touch as one finger traced her slit through the damp cotton. "Suman's not the only expert here, you know. Perhaps I should give you a lesson as well..."

9 - 10

Suman bhabi Abhi upar chad ke uska lund apne chut main leke jump karne lage aur mere aur Somesh bhaiya ke taraf dekh ke mushkuara ke bole, Somesh tum bhi Rashmi ko nanga karke chod do.

Rashmi stiffened, gaze flying to Abhi and Suman. Abhi was gazing up at his wife with wonder as she rode him vigorously, breasts bouncing with every thrust. At Somesh's words, Suman turned to grin at them, eyes alight with wicked glee.

"Yes, Somesh," she panted, rolling her hips in a way that made Abhi groan. "Take her, make her yours. Show her what true pleasure feels like!"

Somesh's fingers tightened around Rashmi's breast, and she whimpered. "You heard her, little one. It's time I claimed what's mine."

"N-no!" She pushed at his hands, panic and desire warring within. "You're my brother, my rakhi brother! We can't..."

"Shh." Somesh caught her wrists, pinning them above her head as he moved to blanket her body with his own. His arousal pressed insistently against her thigh, and she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Look at me, Rashmi." His voice was gentle but firm. She hesitated, then opened her eyes to find him gazing down at her with a mix of love and hunger.

"You're my family, yes," he said, brushing his lips over hers, "but you're also the woman I love. The woman I'm meant to claim, to cherish, to protect. You feel it too, I know you do. This is right, and pure, and forever."

His words shattered her resistance, and she surged up to meet his kiss with a sob. Somesh groaned in triumph, hands moving to tug at her clothes.

"That's it," Suman purred, the rhythmic slap of flesh on flesh speeding up. "Give in to your love, as we have. Be one as you were always meant to be!"

Rashmi clung to Somesh, drowning in sensation as their remaining clothes fell away. At last, there was nothing between them but love, as primal and eternal as the tide.

11 - 12

Main bahat jealous aur sad ho gayi ke mera bf mere samne Suman ko chod raha hain.

Rashmi fled the scene of her brother claiming his prize, nausea churning in her gut. She stumbled into the kitchen and turned on the faucet, gulping down glass after glass of water as if she could wash away the betrayal.

Somesh bhaiya mere piche piche aye.

"Rashmi, wait!" Somesh caught her arm, spinning her around. "You can't run from this. From us."

Main sisak sisak ke bola, dekho na Somesh bhaiya, mera boyfriend abhi kaise mere samne tumhari biwi ko chod raha hain, tum kuch bolte kyun nehi.

She wrenched free, chest heaving. "How could you? He's my boyfriend! I trusted you, bhaiya, I trusted you!"

The endearment twisted into a curse on her lips. Somesh flinched, then squared his shoulders.

"You're confused," he said firmly. "What we have is sacred. Abhi was simply a placeholder until you were ready to accept your destiny."

"My destiny?" Her laugh held a sharp, jagged edge. "To be your whore, you mean?"

He grabbed her shoulders, fingers digging in. "Never say that! I love you, Rashmi, as I always have and always will. You are my soul, my heart, my everything."

She shook her head wildly, refusing to be swayed by the passion in his eyes. "Let me go, Somesh. Just...let me go."

"I can't." His face was etched with anguish, but his grip didn't loosen. "We were meant to be together. You know this as well as I do. I won't give up on us, on our love, no matter what."

Rashmi steeled herself and met his gaze, voice hard. "You already have."

Somesh stared at her a long moment, the truth of her words sinking in. Then his hands fell away, and she strode past him without a backward glance.

13 - 14

Somesh mere baalon pe haat fiaraya aur bola are Suman usko sikha rahi hain. main sisak sisak ke Somesh bhaiya se lipat gayi. Somesh bhaiya mujhe hug karte hue mere dono gand ko daboch liya aur dabaya.

Rashmi shoved him away, heart pounding. "Don't touch me!"

Somesh looked stricken. "Guriya, please. I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't enough." She dashed angry tears from her cheeks. "How could you betray me like this? I trusted you, bhaiya. I thought you'd always protect me, but instead..." Her voice broke.

"I love you," he said helplessly. "I've always loved you, from the moment you were born. My love for you has only deepened over the years. I tried to fight it, but I couldn't. I'm weak when it comes to you, Guriya."

"So you decided to make me weak too? To take away my innocence, my choices?" She wrapped her arms around herself. "I'll never forgive you for this."

"Rashmi, please." He reached for her again, eyes pleading. "We belong together. You know we do. No one will ever love you as I do."

She shook her head. His words meant nothing now. He'd already destroyed the one thing she'd always relied on: his love for her as a brother.

That love was gone, twisted into something dark and ugly. And with it, her world had crumbled into pieces.

Fir hum drawing room main aye aur couch main choti bachhi ki tarah Somesh bhaiya ke godi main baith gayi jaise bachpan main baithti thi aur rone lagi. Somesh bhaiya mujhe sehla rahe the.

Rashmi curled into a ball on the couch, sobs wracking her body. Somesh sat down beside her and pulled her into his arms. She was too drained to fight him off, allowing herself to take the comfort he offered.

For a moment, she could almost pretend things were as they used to be. That she was just his little Guriya, and he was there to kiss away the pain and make everything better.

But it was an illusion. The brother she'd once known was gone, destroyed by a love that should never have been. There was no going back to the way things were.

Somesh stroked her hair, his touch infinitely gentle. "Shhh, don't cry. I'm here now. I'll always be here for you."

She stiffened but didn't pull away. His words were a mockery of the vows he'd once made to protect her. He'd failed her in the worst possible way, and no amount of platitudes could undo the damage.

Still, she took what comfort she could from his embrace, even as her heart broke into pieces. They stayed there together on the couch as shadows lengthened across the room, clinging to the ruins of what might have been.

15 - 16

Somesh bhahiya bole chal hum Suman aur Abhi ko sabak sikhate hain, maine kahan kaise, unhone kahan jaise woh log ek dusre ko chod rahe hain hum bhi apna chudai ka karikram shuru kar dete hain.

Rashmi stiffened in Somesh's arms. His words shattered the fragile peace she'd found, dragging her back to the harsh reality of what he'd become.

She shook her head, panic rising in her chest. "Nahi...nahi, please. Not again."

Somesh tilted her chin up, forcing her to meet his gaze. His eyes were hard and implacable. "You're mine now, Guriya, and I'll do with you as I please. The sooner you accept that, the easier things will be."

Rashmi struggled in vain to break free of his grip. "Let me go! I don't want this. I never wanted any of this!"

Somesh backhanded her across the face, the force of the blow knocking her to the floor. "Enough of your tantrums. Get on the bed, now."

She cringed away from him, scrambling across the floor on her hands and knees. Somesh lunged after her, grabbing her by the hair and dragging her toward the bedroom.

Rashmi clawed at his hands, shrieking in pain and terror. It was no use. Somesh was too strong, and her resistance only seemed to arouse his cruelty.

He threw her onto the bed, ripping away her clothes in shreds. She screamed until she was hoarse, pounding at his chest and face to no avail.

When he finally entered her, it felt like being torn in two. A part of her died in that moment, crushed under the weight of betrayal and violation.

She retreated into herself, clinging to the last shreds of her sanity. And when it was over, she lay broken and bleeding on the bed, beyond tears or protest. Whatever was left of Rashmi had been hollowed out, replaced by a dead and empty shell.

17 - 18

She lay there numb and unmoving as Somesh left the room, her mind blank and detached from the ruin of her body. It was only when she heard voices approaching that a spark of fear reignited in her gut.

The bedroom door creaked open, and Suman peeked inside. "Is he done with you already?" she asked with a mocking smile.

Rashmi said nothing, staring at the ceiling with glassy eyes. She barely registered Suman entering the room, followed by Abhi.

"Just look at the mess he's made of you," Suman tsked, tracing a finger down the lacerations on Rashmi's inner thigh. Rashmi flinched but otherwise remained still.

"I told you this would happen if you kept denying him," Suman said. "But you only have yourself to blame. If you had behaved and given him what he wanted, he wouldn't have had to take it by force."

Abhi stood by in silence, his eyes flickering between Suman and Rashmi's battered form. There was a turmoil of emotions in his expression, but not a trace of sympathy.

"Well, there's no point in sulking about it now." Suman shrugged. "Somesh will want to go again once he's rested. I suggest you make the most of it and try to enjoy it this time."

With that, she sauntered out of the room, grabbing Abhi by the arm and dragging him along. The door clicked shut behind them, and Rashmi was alone again with the ruins of her innocence.

She laid there unmoving, wishing for the numbness to return—anything to escape the agony of what had been done to her. But there was no escape, no way to undo the violation she now bore in her flesh and bones.

Somesh had taken everything from her, even the refuge of oblivion. All that was left was the broken pieces of who she used to be, shards too jagged to even grasp without cutting herself anew.

And so she remained, suspended in a shattered limbo between the death of her former self and whatever she might become. She waited, adrift on a sea of pain, for the next wave to wash over her.

19 - 20

Rashmi curled up on the couch, clutching her tattered shirt around her bare body. Every part of her ached, inside and out, but the throbbing pain between her legs was the worst. She could still feel Somesh's roughness inside her, thrusting and tearing until she bled.

She shuddered at the memory, fresh tears springing to her eyes. How could this be happening? Somesh was supposed to protect her, not violate her in the most depraved way.

And Abhi...he had betrayed her too, giving her up to be abused for his and Suman's pleasure. She had trusted them both, and now all that was left was this hollowed out shell of the girl she used to be.

The door creaked open, and Rashmi tensed. She couldn't face them again, not now. But it was only Somesh who entered, already undoing his belt.

"Time for round two," he said gruffly. Rashmi whimpered, scrambling to get away even though she knew it was hopeless. Somesh descended on her like a beast, pinning her in place with his weight.

"No more fighting," he growled. "You're mine now, and the sooner you accept it, the easier this will be for you."

Rashmi screamed as he thrust inside her torn flesh, ravaging her anew. She screamed until her throat was raw, but no one came. No one would ever come for her again.

Somesh grunted his release, and slumped on top of her. "See, that wasn't so bad." His fingers curled around her chin, forcing her to meet his gaze. "You're going to learn to love this, little sister. Because from now on, this is all you're good for."

Rashmi stared up at him with dead eyes, the last remnants of her spirit crushed into dust. She had been broken, body and soul, reforged into a vessel for Somesh's lust and Suman's ambition. There was no escape, no life left for her beyond these walls.

Somesh had won. He owned her, now and forever.

21 - 22

Suman bhabi bahat pyaar se couch pe baithke mere piche se apne dono haat nikal ke mere chut ko achhe se Somesh bhaiya ke samne failya diye. aur bole, Somesh, lo apni choti behan ki chut ko achhe chod ke uska bhosda bana do.

Rashmi whimpered as Suman spread her legs wide, exposing her to Somesh's ravenous gaze. She was powerless to resist, body bruised and broken from Somesh's earlier assault. All she could do was lie there limply, the fight leached out of her along with everything that had once made her human.

Somesh bhaiya guilty muh bana ke boe, lekin suman tumhe toh pata hain main Rashmi ko apna behan manta hun.

"She's not really your sister," Suman purred, fingers digging into Rashmi's thighs. "She's just a whore you've been gifted to use as you please. Take your prize, darling, and give this randi what she deserves."

Somesh's eyes gleamed with feral hunger as he studied Rashmi's prone form. The last vestiges of guilt had vanished, burned away by lust and the temptation of power over her helpless body. Rashmi shuddered under the weight of his gaze, knowing she was about to be violated again.

Suman boli hain tabhi toh aur maza ayega, Ab yeh soch ke chodo ke yeh tumhari masoom choti behan hain aur tumhe isko achhe se chod chod ke satisfy karna hain aur iski godh bhi bhar dena hain.

"You're right," Somesh growled, shucking off his clothes. "It will be even sweeter, taking her like she's my own innocent sister." He grabbed Rashmi's ankles and wrenched her legs apart, poised at her entrance. "I'm going to ruin you for anyone else, randi, and fill your belly with my child."

Rashmi's eyes fluttered shut in despair as Somesh thrust home, her broken body once more taken against her will. She retreated deep into herself, hiding from the nightmare her life had become. There was no escape, no end to this torment in sight. She was Somesh's now, to use and abuse as he pleased, forever.

23 - 24

Main sharam ke pani pani ho gayi aur na na karne lagi.

Tears welled in Rashmi's eyes and spilled over her cheeks as Somesh began to move inside her. "No, no," she whimpered, struggling weakly. But her protests only seemed to inflame him further.

Abhi abhi bhi khada hoke hakka bakka hum logo ke baaten sun raha tha.

Abhi stood by helplessly, shifting from foot to foot, listening to their lewd talk. He knew he should stop this, knew it was wrong, but he couldn't bring himself to intervene.

Somesh bhaiya mere aakhon dekhte hain aur puchte hain, guriya tu ready hain? Somesh bhaiya mujhe bachpan main Guriya bulate the.

Somesh gazed into Rashmi's eyes as he took her, seeing the torment there.

"Are you ready, little doll?" he panted, using her childhood nickname. Rashmi shook her head frantically, choking on a sob.

Guriya sunke mere romte khade ho gaye. Main fusfusake bola ek shart par, Tum apne guriya ko itna chodo ge ke main thik se chal na paun.

Hearing that name from his lips made Rashmi's stomach churn.

"One condition," she whispered, hardly daring to hope it might slow him down. "You have to fuck your little doll so hard she won't be able to walk."

A feral grin split Somesh's face. "Is that so?" He began to thrust harder, deeper, until Rashmi was crying out with each stroke. "I'll ruin you, randi. You'll never walk again when I'm done!"

Rashmi could only lie there and take it, broken and betrayed, waiting for this fresh hell to end.

25 - 26

Suman bhabi kahin yeh hui na baat, aur Abhi ki taraf dekh ke mocking tone main boli, mubarak ho, tumhari gf ko uska bada bhai chod chod ke aaj randi banayega.

Suman laughed, a cruel mocking sound that made Rashmi flinch. She looked over at Abhi, eyes glittering with malice.

"Congratulations," she purred. "Your sweet girlfriend is getting turned into a whore right before your eyes by her dear brother."

Abhi said nothing, pale and stricken, watching the obscene tableau before him. Rashmi sobbed, beyond shame, wanting only for this to end.

Main yeh sab sab sun sun ke romanchit aur sharma rai thi.

Rashmi burned with humiliation at their taunts, writhing helplessly under Somesh's brutal thrusts. She was drowning in shame, in lust, in pain, unable to surface from the dark sea of sensations threatening to drag her under.

Somesh bhaiya chat chat ke pehle mere chut aur gand ke ched ko gila kar diye fir Suman bhabi mere chut ke pankhurio ko failya ke Somesh bhaiya ka lund apne haat main leke mere chut main dal di.

Somesh's hands were everywhere, clutching and grasping, as his lips and tongue left a wet trail over Rashmi's most intimate places.

Suman reached between Rashmi's legs to spread her folds wide, guiding Somesh's swollen cock into her entrance.

Rashmi shrieked at the invasion, struggling uselessly against their combined strength. There was no escape. She was well and truly trapped.

Aur piche se mera matha chuk ke boli aaj se tu meri sautan hui.

Suman gripped Rashmi's hair, wrenching her head back cruelly.

"From today, you're my rival," she sneered, eyes glowing with triumph. Rashmi could only stare at her in numb disbelief, utterly defeated, as Somesh continued to pound into her mercilessly.

There was no hope left. She had been claimed, in body and soul, by this depraved couple. Her old life was over. A new one as their plaything was beginning.

27 - 28

Abhi dheere dheere pas aake baith ke dekh raha tha kaise Somesh bhaiya ka lund mere chut ke andar bahar ho raha hai.

Abhi shuffled closer, settling in to watch his brother defile the woman he loved.

Rashmi's eyes locked with his, silently pleading for help, but he only looked on with a mixture of lust and apprehension. He made no move to stop the incestuous act unfolding before him.

Suman bhabi piche mujhe support de rahi thi, Somesh bhaiya meri chut apne tagde und se chod raha tha aur mera bf wohan baith ke mera chudai mere bhai se hote hue dekh raha tha.

Suman wrapped her arms around Rashmi, squeezing her breasts and murmuring encouragement as Somesh slammed into her again and again.

Rashmi sobbed in despair, utterly betrayed by her beloved's cowardice and betrayal. He was content to sit back and enjoy the show while his brother defiled her.

Pure roo main chudai, kinkiness aur taboo ka mahol tha, meri sikariya charo taraf gunj rahi thi.

The room echoed with the wet sounds of their frenzied coupling, Rashmi's anguished cries and Suman's throaty moans of approval.

The thick scent of sex and taboo hung heavy in the air, fueling their depraved acts. Rashmi was drowning in the sea of forbidden pleasure and anguish, unable to surface from its depths.

Suman bhabi Abhi ko encourge kia woh mere lips ke kiss kare jab main apne bhai Somesh se chud rahi hun, isme hmara pyaar aur gehra hoga Suman ne bola.

"Kiss her," Suman commanded, her nails biting into Rashmi's soft flesh.

Abhi lurched forward, mashing his lips against Rashmi's in a clumsy, graceless kiss.

Rashmi struggled in vain as Suman held her in place, forcing her to endure the parody of affection even as Somesh continued to hammer into her mercilessly.

"This will only deepen your love," Suman crooned, eyes gleaming with sadistic glee at Rashmi's degradation.

Rashmi could only sob in despair, lost in a sea of shame, lust and anguish with no hope of escape.

29 - 30

Abhi jhuk k mere hoton ko chusne laga. uff kya scene tha, mere piche se Suman bhaiya Abhi ko encouarge kar raha hain, Somesh bhaiya meri chut ko ragad rgad ke chod raha hain, aur main apne boyfriend ko kiss karte hue apne bhai se chud rahi hun.

Abhi bent down, latching onto her lips with a desperation that betrayed his own arousal.

Rashmi whimpered into his mouth, torn between disgust and desire as Somesh pistoned into her roughly.

"That's it, taste each other," Suman purred, fingers digging bruises into Rashmi's hips as she held her in place for Somesh's pleasure.

Rashmi could feel the evidence of Abhi's desire pressing against her thigh, even as Somesh's thick length invaded her again and again.

Thodi der bad Somesh bhaiya mujhe doggy pose main bithaye, Suman Abhi ko instruct ki woh apna sar mere chut ke nice rakhhe, aur Somesh bhaiya apna lund mere chut main fir se dal diye, ab Abhi ko saf saf dikh raha tha ke kaise Somesh bhaiya ka lund mere chut ke ko fad de raha tha.

Somesh arranged her on her hands and knees, pulling her hips up for deeper penetration.

Abhi knelt before her, staring transfixed at where Somesh's cock pistoned in and out of her swollen folds.

"Get closer," Suman ordered, shoving Abhi's head between Rashmi's splayed thighs.

Abhi inhaled deeply, nostrils flaring as Rashmi's slick essence coated his face.

Rashmi sobbed in mortification, unable to escape the lewd intimacy of Abhi's gaze.

Somesh gripped her hips tightly, pounding into her with renewed vigor at the obscene spectacle they made.

Suman bhabi bahat kinky andaaz main boli, Abhi tu kitna lucky hain, teri gf uske bhai se chud rahi hain aur tu uska close up view le raha, aur yehi nehi, dono ke cum tere face pe gire ga jo tera pyaar Rashmi ke liye aur badhaa ga.

"You're so lucky to have a front row seat to your girl getting fucked by her brother," Suman purred, running her nails down Abhi's spine in mocking affection.

"And when they come, all that hot cum is going to paint your face. That will only increase your love for Rashmi, won't it?"

Abhi could only groan in response, rutting shamelessly against Rashmi's leg.

Rashmi dissolved into broken sobs, drowning under the weight of their depravity.

Somesh grunted, pace turning brutal as his climax approached.

With a shout, he emptied himself into Rashmi's depths, triggering her own unwilling orgasm.

As their mingled releases trickled down her thighs, Rashmi shuddered in revulsion and anguish, wishing for nothing more than to disappear.

31 - 32

Somesh bhaiya mujhe thodi der choda fir apna lund nikal ke mere gand ke ched main rakhha, main uiii maa bol ke dar gayi.

Somesh withdrew from her abused choot, earning a whimper of relief from Rashmi.

But it was short-lived. She gasped in panic as she felt the swollen head of his cock nestle against the pucker of her gaand.

"No, please! Not there!" she cried, struggling in vain against his iron grip.

Abhi looked up at her in concern, his mouth and chin still gleaming with their combined juices.

"Somesh bhaiya, please gently," he pleaded. "Rashmi ka gand ka ched kunwara hain."

Somesh bhaiya pyaar se bole, Guriya main ab tere gand ka ched chodna wala hun, tum jaisi kamsin young ladki o ka gand chodna bahat zaroori hain, kyun ke isse tum aur kindhearted aur giving banogi. Aur jab tumhara gand ka ched main chod ke failya dunga tum aram se hag bhi paogi.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Somesh crooned, stroking her flank in a mocking facsimile of tenderness.

"It's important to deflower the gaand of innocent young things like yourself. It will only make you kinder and more generous.

Once I've stretched and ruined this tight little hole, you'll even find it easy to potty."

Rashmi struggled and pleaded to no avail, dread pooling in the pit of her stomach as the bulbous head of Somesh's lund breached her virgin gaand.

Inch by agonizing inch, he sank into her impossibly tight hole, groaning at the vice-like grip enveloping his cock.

Rashmi shrieked, thrashing and clawing at the sofa until her knuckles turned white.

The searing pain threatened to cleave her in two, as if she was being torn asunder from the inside out.

Through eyes glazed with tears, she saw Abhi looking at her with a mix of arousal, guilt and concern.

Suman wrapped herself around him, whispering in his ear even as her gaze remained fixed on Rashmi's torment.

With a final grunt, Somesh buried himself to the hilt in Rashmi's gaand.

She went limp, surrendering to the agony and humiliation as he started pumping in and out of her torn hole.

33 - 34

Suman kissed Rashmi's temple, her lips curling into a cruel smirk.

"Only lucky girls get their big brother's lund stuffed up their gaand. You should feel blessed your loving bhai is ruining your hole today."

Rashmi squeezed her eyes shut, unable to bear the gloating triumph on Suman's face.

She focused on Abhi's presence instead, drawing strength from his concerned gaze.

Each brutal thrust of Somesh's cock threatened to rip her asunder, but Abhi's quiet compassion was a lifeline anchoring her amidst the sea of pain.

"What's wrong?" Suman taunted with a mocking laugh.

"Now shamelessly taking your elder brother's lund like a besharam randi!"

Rashmi gritted her teeth, refusing to give Suman the satisfaction of a reaction.

She clung to Abhi's steady presence, drawing comfort from his silent support.

His love was the only thing keeping her sane as Somesh ruthlessly sodomized her, moaning and grunting like an animal as he plunged into her torn hole again and again.

With a final bellow, Somesh slammed deep into her gaand and stayed there, his hot cum spurting in sticky ropes inside her.

Rashmi whimpered, beyond relieved that her torment was finally at an end.

Somesh slid out of her with a wet pop, leaving her gaand gaping and dripping with his spend.

Exhausted, Rashmi curled up against Abhi, taking solace in his gentle embrace.

His quiet devotion was the only thing that made this nightmare bearable, a beacon of hope in the darkness.

As long as they had each other, they would survive this hell together.

35 - 36

Somesh bhaiya baat gande tarike se mere gand chod rahe the,

Suman bhabi tab mera peh dabane lagi aur Abhi niche se mera chut chat raha tha,

dinner heavy hone ke karan mere pet main gas form hua tha,

toh jab Somesh bhaiya apna lund mere gand se nikale main baat loud aur smelly fart kia.

Rashmi's face burned with humiliation as a long, wet fart escaped her abused hole.

Laughter rang out, Suman cackling hysterically while Somesh guffawed, clearly amused by Rashmi's embarrassment.

Only Abhi remained silent, his gaze soft with sympathy as he stared up at her from between her thighs.

His quiet support was the only thing keeping her from shattering into a million pieces.

"Aisa hota rehta hain, guriya," Somesh chuckled, ruffling her hair with mock affection.

Rashmi flinched away from his touch, glaring at him balefully.

How dare he act as if he cared after what he did to her!

Her resentment only seemed to amuse Suman further.

"Now now, don't look at your loving bhaijaan like that!" she sneered.

"You should feel lucky he cared enough to open up your tight gaand. What woman wouldn't envy you?"

Rashmi bit back an acidic retort, not willing to give Suman the satisfaction.

She focused on Abhi's patient gaze instead, drawing strength from his quiet compassion.

As long as they had each other, she could endure this humiliation.

Together, they would survive.

Ghamasan chudai ke bad Suman bhabi Abhi ko fir se apne upar chada ke chudne lagi.

Exhausted and aching, Rashmi simply lay there limply, beyond caring about the lewd spectacle unfolding before her.

She just wanted this nightmare to end so she could escape into the comfort of Abhi's arms.

37 - 38

Chud te chud te Suman bhabi Abhi ko oli ke ab se roj apne gf ko bike pe bithe ke sham ko yehan le ana, Uski bhaiya yani ke Somesh ab se mujhe yani rashmi ko roj chodega aur bina condom ke.

Rashmi's heart nearly stopped at Suman's proclamation.

No. This couldn't be happening.

She couldn't endure this humiliation day after day!

Abhi sar hila dia. main sharam se pani pani ho gayi yeh soch ke ke mere bf har din mujhe pane bike main bitha ke mere bhai ke ghar drop karke jayega taki Somesh bhaiya har din mujhe chod sake.

She whipped her head around to stare at Abhi, eyes wide with panic.

But he simply averted his gaze, refusing to meet her pleading look.

Did he truly intend to go along with this madness?

Rashmi scrambled away from Somesh's slackening grip, ignoring the ache between her legs.

She grabbed Abhi's arm, shaking him roughly. "How can you agree to this? Have you no shame?" she cried.

Abhi sighed, finally raising his eyes to meet hers.

His gaze was heavy with resignation. "I don't have a choice, Rashmi. If I don't do as she says, she'll tell everyone about us. We'll be ruined."

Rashmi gaped at him, stunned by his cowardice.

All this time, she thought he actually cared for her.

But in the end, he only cared about himself.

Bitterness welled up inside her as she shook her head in disgust.

"I can't believe I ever loved you," she spat.

With that, she turned away from Abhi's stricken face, refusing to shed another tear over his betrayal.

She would not give any of them the satisfaction of seeing her break.

Rashmi had endured enough for one night. It was time to save herself.

39 - 39

Two months passed in a blur of unwanted touches and muffled sobs.

Rashmi grew numb to it all, withdrawing into herself whenever they came for her.

She barely registered the changes in her body, too lost in her own misery to notice the swelling of her breasts or the queasiness that gripped her each morning.

It was Suman who realized the truth first. She cornered Rashmi with a calculating gleam in her eyes, circling like a vulture ready to swoop in for the kill.

"Well, well, what do we have here? No monthly bleed for eight weeks now. Tell me, little dove, could there be a baby in that belly of yours?"

Rashmi froze, stunned by the possibility.

But she already knew the answer, had known it deep in her bones.

The child she carried was a product of sin, conceived in lust and violence.

She shuddered at the thought of bearing such a creature.

Suman's lips curled into a cruel smirk, reveling in her distress.

"The question is, who planted this seed in your womb? Was it your dear brother, or your beloved boyfriend? We shall have to wait and see."

Rashmi squeezed her eyes shut, willing the nausea rising in her throat to subside.

She didn't want this. Any of this.

All she ever wanted was to love and be loved in return.

Instead, she found herself trapped in a twisted game with no escape.

"There, there," Suman crooned. "You'll come to accept this fate, just as you've accepted everything else.

Now, let's go tell the men the happy news, shall we? I'm sure they'll be thrilled to hear they're going to be fathers."

She grasped Rashmi's arm in an iron grip and pulled her along,

dragging her toward the inescapable truth of her ruined life.
[+] 2 users Like anidam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please provide the translation of hindi to understand. Rest is really good.
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply