Adultery Mom & Neighbour Romance - Son Help's Too
Heart 
Mom & Neighbour Romance - Son Helps Too

Hello everyone, this is me  MR Erotic back with another story. It could be a lengthy one. This narrative draws inspiration from a true story that occurred in the lives of my friend's mother and his neighbour.

Please read my previous story (at my hometown with my mother). 

Character's :
Son: Karthick, Age 23, Slim and fit Body. Works from home as a freelancer Graphic Designer
Dad: Raghu, Age 47, Fat body with a medium size belly. Works as a Senior Manager in an Automobile Industry. 
Mom: Pavithra, Age 40, House Wife.
Neighbour: Harish Age 43, Average Height and weight of and Indian Guy, Run's a Small Departmental Store. 

let's Begin:

Bright Saturday it was! Of course, I spent the weekend sleeping in my bedroom. pleasantly, then I heard Mom make a sudden noise.

Pavi: How long do I have to tell? This house's paint is really old, and we need to remodel and design it. It looks like it to be a home for senior manager.
Raghu: Why is this even wrong? It looks good on its own. Why do you think a redesign is necessary?

Pavi: Three months ahead Pongal and New Year is about to come, I would like the house to be renovated and repainted by then.

Raghu: Ho, God, you and your Festival, Please don't bother me and do as you please. I will give my card.

Pavi: Don't disturb you, huh? Where can I find designers and painters?

Raghu: I had forgotten that a man who used to operate a small department store in the town moved in next to our house. he is the right person for this, i have met him in the park yesterday and he told me his previous Work experience, he was a house designer too. we will ask him he will assist you and somehow son is also there at home for 2 months. 
Pavi: How can we make Him handle the tasks of the house? What will his wife think ?

Raghu: ah He doesn't have a wife he is divorced most of the time he is alone, now he is a good friend of mine, while i go now on the way to office i'll let him know the plan's of yours and he will help out.

Pavi was still in a confused state...

Raghu: okay am leaving to office now... will be bit late today ...... karthick know's Harish ... i'll put a word to Harish and go.

Pavi: okay !

Meanwhile Karthik woke up and said good Morning to her mom ... she to responded the same.

Karthick: Mom ill take bath and come please make breakfast for me.

Pavi: ok da ......

as soon as Karthik left for bath, pavi heard some one opening the gave and went to check who it is ......

Harish: Hii pavithra, its me Harish .. saything this he hugged her ......

(pavi was taken back .... she wasn't hugged by other Man other than Her Husband or Son)

Harish: it's common pavithra to hug and these days .........  saying this she was about to hug back.

Karthick came out Telling Mom there is no Hot water at all.... saw Uncle Hugging mom .... as soon as they heard karthik voice they Moved away...

Karthick: Hii Uncle .... when did you come.. saying this he went n hugged him... 

Harish: Hii da just now.... hugging him Back.

Karthik: okay, so I Interrupted while you and mom were hugging !

Harish: its okay da no problem ... your mom to wasn't feeling comfortable i guess

Karthick: what is this Mom .... he is our Neighbour .. we should treat him well... beside he doesn't have a family....

Pavi: I understand, but am married... i can't be doing that

Karthick: maa, we live at 21 century Hugging and kissing are common sign of Greeting...

Harish: okay dont worry daa we will hug each other.......

pavi was not feeling good a man hugging her .... that to in front of her son ........... harish was walking ahead to hug her ......

Harish Hugged pavi but this time his body was so close to her..... and pavi to hesitantly hugged him back which made Harish feel her massive boobs crush against his Chest... the hug lasted 10 seconds ... harish was felling so good and horny ... because it's been so long that he have hugged a girl.......

karthick: see that's all Mom..... how are you feeling uncle ?

Harish: Felt good ... which drew back to my mother's hug...

this made pavi and karthik emotional ...... and made pavi guilt thoughts cause she didn't hug him at first time.. so she said ..
pavi: Don't worry we are there as family for you.

Karthick: yes, uncle ....... 

Harish: thank you so much ... you are making me feel so special, wish i would get these love's and hug daily...........

Karthick: don't worry uncle ... you will get all those from me as well as from mom too..

Pavi was taken back by the Reply made by her son ... hugging occasionally is fine but daily .... felt something strange to her but she just kept quite and replied with a smile.

Harish: Raghu had told me your planning to re paint the house and Renovate them ? 

Pavi: yes, it was a plan from a very long time, but he doesn't have time for all these , he busy with his work 24/7.

Harish: that's so sad of you guy's

karthick: yes uncle... most of the time its me and mom only ..... he doesn't spend time with us properly... i have work so that i get quite busy and engaged, but Mom... she is the one who feel's lonely most of the time.

Harish: Yeah i know daaa how it feel's but what to do nothing can be changed..

Karthick: yeahh... but i am happy now, because you are there to take of Mom ... even when dad is not around ....

Harish and Pavi was shocked to hear ......... but Harish was very happy hearing this .........

Harish: Smiled naughtily Staring  at pavi eye's  and said .... don't worry daa now that you have told.. henceforth i'll take Care of her completely.. 

Pavi felt a strange feeling ... when her Neighbour and son are speaking in a such a way .... it was already to much for her ..... she quickly cut both's talk and said ....

Pavi: about the painting and Renovation ... do you have any idea how are we going to do.

Karthick: you guys continue ... i'll have bath and come ........ saying this he left ... 

now it was even strange for Pavi as he was alone with her neighbour who just hugged her ....

both of them sat on the sofa next to each other .... but there was a feet distance with both of them......

Harish: the plan's are on my phone ..... give me your phone ... ill give a missed call to it so that i can send them on your what's app.

Pavi: ha okay ... she got her phone ...... 

Harish dialed his number and gave a missed call ....... as soon as he gave a missed call .... he went and saved his contact .. ..

Harish: i have saved the number .... will send you later the design n plan all ..

Pavi: thank you so much ......

Harish: why thanks n all ... after all we are friend's now .... right ...

pavi: yeahh yeahh..

Harish: ill go to show now ..... and will text you okay ..?

Pavi: sure.......

Harish: karthick  ?

Pavi: he just started to take bath ... he will at least take 20 mins.. to come out..

Harish: okay ..... the byeee saying this he took both the arm and was advancing towards Hug....

Pavi was tensed again ... but she recollected what harish said (Motherly hug) ... saying this without hesitation .... she to went forward and hugged him ......

this time it was a very close hug .... from her huge boob's to his chest till her thighs to his thighs   there were no gap at all ....

harish was already in cloud nine ...... he still went further and pressed himself .....

pavi was in a dilemma as she could feel his entire body glued to her body....  but she didn't stop the hug ...

the hug lasted till a minute at least .... both of them came back to their sense and released the hug ....

now both of them couldn't look at each other .. due to shyness ... they just bid byee without looking at each other ....

as soon as Harish went ..... pavi shut the door and lean on the door and was recalling the hug  ...... it felt a new sensation and a strange feeling for her ..... but she felt Nice after along time because ... she wasn't hug like this before ...... she just smiled to herself and started to prepare breakfast .....

Karthick came out from bathroom ans was searching for his mom and uncle ... but couldn't find them and he saw his mom in kitchen.

Karthick: Mom where is Uncle ??

Pavi: He just went few mins Before ....

Karthick: is it ... why did he go so early ? did you give him Breakfast ?

Pavi: No daa, he has some urgent work it seems so he left ...

Karthick: what maa! He doesn't have Home Food alway's .. everyday he has at Restaurant ..

Pavi: it that so ? i didn't know daaaa

Karthick: yes maaa, let's Invite him when we cook something special.. so he might feel good okay ?

Pavi: Sure daaa!

Karthick has his breakfast  and sat for his work ... meanwhile pavi finished cleaning her house and was watching her favorite Tv show ... and nothing much Happened .......

it was 8pm .....  

harrish was watching sport's on the tv meanwhile his Mom was preparing dinner ! ....... he notice that there was continuous vibration on his mom's phone when he looked in to ti .. it was Harish uncle who was sending her the design's ... he was about to tell her ... but then his dad arrived from work .... he thought if he tell her now she will not respond well so he kept quite .....

after having dinner ...... his Dad told he is Tired and very sleepy ... and went to sleep .........

karthick and Mom sat on the sofa and was watching tv .... and he thought this was the right time to tell her ....

Karthick: mom even i am too sleepy ... ill go n sleep ... and i guess Uncle have text you i guess ... phone was beeping ... dad was there so couldn't tell

Pavi: okay i'll check daa good night.

karthick went and slept ..... he woke up ... midnight by 1 to drink water ....... he drank the water and was about to go the room  ..... he saw his Mom's phone on the table ....... he just casually thought let's see the chat's of Mom's and Uncle ...... he carefully offed the mobile data and opened the what's app.... and clicked on his chat's .....

here are the following text messages

Harish: Hii did you see the design's?

Pavi: yeah just seeing them, there are lot many design's, am confused too.

Harish: yeah i know .... will explain them one by one tmmr when we meet.

Pavi: and the renovatio seem to be costly, right ?

Harish: Don't worry about Money n all, just select what you like that's all.

Pavi: how not to worry n all, its money matter naaa

Harish: your my Friend daa.. its just like helping my beautiful friend ..

Pavi: (with a Blush) what beautiful am just as normal as everyone!

Harish: for you it might be ... for me your the most beautiful....

Pavi: i don't know what to reply, thank's .... 
Harish: Thanks to you also (with a wink Emoji)

Pavi: why thank's ????

Harish: For the beautiful hug you gave me (Heart emoji)

Pavi: (with a blush emoji) your welcome.

Harish: with a sad Emoji..... but

Pavi: what but ??? what happened

Harish: I should be asking you ... what happened you didn't hug me Properly for the first time.

Pavi: yeah it was my first time hugging someone other that my husband and my son was even there i wasn't feeling comfortable.

Harish: yeah .. i know, he might take it in a wrong manner.

Pavi: but i hugged you back the second time ...

Harish: yeah he wasn't there .. so you did.

Pavi: yeahh .. if he isn't there it's fine ...

Harish: so come to my home tmmr naa ... as am alone and nobody will be there to disturb us as well i can you the Design in my Computer to.

Pavi: How can i come .. my son will be there!

Harish: what to fear ... your husband and son know's am assisting with the house renovation and painting .. so come dont worry

Pavi: okay ...... will let you know.

Harish: Then .... ?

Pavi: Should say ......

Harish: I really felt Nice after you hugged me .... it was great ..... felt too Great after many long years ....

Pavi: yeah same here .... it was short ... but niceee.

Harish: long hug too feel's good ! I miss it to much .....

Pavi: yeah long hug's is good for our health too.... but my hubby doesn't give at all .. all the time he is busy.

Harish: yeah in general its the same .... but dont worry am there for you to make you feel better (with a Hug Emoji) 

Pavi: (with a blush emoji) okayyyyyyyyy. let's sleep its already late now...

Harish: why so soon text a bit for sometime ........

Pavi: no i should go .... need to wake up tmmr ... dont worry will talk tmmr at your house.

Harish: Yeah i'll be waiting ... (with a heart emoji)

Pavi: Somebody is to eager i guess.....

Harish: hmm can't help ...

Pavi: okay good night 

Harish: Good Night.

Karthick was having a hard on seeing this chat ...... he just kept the phone as it is in the table and went to his room and just he recollected what he just saw in the phone ..... tmmr mom and harish are going to have a alone time in his house too many thought's were running in his mind ... after all he was also interested in supporting them ... because his dad doesn't give time to her and most of the time Lonely ... now that tho she has got a companion he to thought to play along ...... and was waiting for tmmr Morning  .........   

To be Continued ....
Note: Dear Registered Users please post the Related Images matching to these scenes ..... cause i wanted to focus completely on the stories ... you can add images ..... so that it feels and give a nice ending to the other reader's ...

thank you .....    

[+] 5 users Like MR Erotic's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good luck to the story. Hope it is same like previous one.
Like Reply
Mast update next update ease
Like Reply
(19-03-2024, 07:23 PM)MR Erotic Wrote:
Mom & Neighbour Romance - Son Helps Too

Hello everyone, this is me  MR Erotic back with another story. It could be a lengthy one. This narrative draws inspiration from a true story that occurred in the lives of my friend's mother and his neighbour.

Please read my previous story (at my hometown with my mother). 

Character's :
Son: Karthick, Age 23, Slim and fit Body. Works from home as a freelancer Graphic Designer
Dad: Raghu, Age 47, Fat body with a medium size belly. Works as a Senior Manager in an Automobile Industry. 
Mom: Pavithra, Age 40, House Wife.
Neighbour: Harish Age 43, Average Height and weight of and Indian Guy, Run's a Small Departmental Store. 

let's Begin:

Bright Saturday it was! Of course, I spent the weekend sleeping in my bedroom. pleasantly, then I heard Mom make a sudden noise.

Pavi: How long do I have to tell? This house's paint is really old, and we need to remodel and design it. It looks like it to be a home for senior manager.
Raghu: Why is this even wrong? It looks good on its own. Why do you think a redesign is necessary?

Pavi: Three months ahead Pongal and New Year is about to come, I would like the house to be renovated and repainted by then.

Raghu: Ho, God, you and your Festival, Please don't bother me and do as you please. I will give my card.

Pavi: Don't disturb you, huh? Where can I find designers and painters?

Raghu: I had forgotten that a man who used to operate a small department store in the town moved in next to our house. he is the right person for this, i have met him in the park yesterday and he told me his previous Work experience, he was a house designer too. we will ask him he will assist you and somehow son is also there at home for 2 months. 
Pavi: How can we make Him handle the tasks of the house? What will his wife think ?

Raghu: ah He doesn't have a wife he is divorced most of the time he is alone, now he is a good friend of mine, while i go now on the way to office i'll let him know the plan's of yours and he will help out.

Pavi was still in a confused state...

Raghu: okay am leaving to office now... will be bit late today ...... karthick know's Harish ... i'll put a word to Harish and go.

Pavi: okay !

Meanwhile Karthik woke up and said good Morning to her mom ... she to responded the same.

Karthick: Mom ill take bath and come please make breakfast for me.

Pavi: ok da ......

as soon as Karthik left for bath, pavi heard some one opening the gave and went to check who it is ......

Harish: Hii pavithra, its me Harish .. saything this he hugged her ......

(pavi was taken back .... she wasn't hugged by other Man other than Her Husband or Son)

Harish: it's common pavithra to hug and these days .........  saying this she was about to hug back.

Karthick came out Telling Mom there is no Hot water at all.... saw Uncle Hugging mom .... as soon as they heard karthik voice they Moved away...

Karthick: Hii Uncle .... when did you come.. saying this he went n hugged him... 

Harish: Hii da just now.... hugging him Back.

Karthik: okay, so I Interrupted while you and mom were hugging !

Harish: its okay da no problem ... your mom to wasn't feeling comfortable i guess

Karthick: what is this Mom .... he is our Neighbour .. we should treat him well... beside he doesn't have a family....

Pavi: I understand, but am married... i can't be doing that

Karthick: maa, we live at 21 century Hugging and kissing are common sign of Greeting...

Harish: okay dont worry daa we will hug each other.......

pavi was not feeling good a man hugging her .... that to in front of her son ........... harish was walking ahead to hug her ......

Harish Hugged pavi but this time his body was so close to her..... and pavi to hesitantly hugged him back which made Harish feel her massive boobs crush against his Chest... the hug lasted 10 seconds ... harish was felling so good and horny ... because it's been so long that he have hugged a girl.......

karthick: see that's all Mom..... how are you feeling uncle ?

Harish: Felt good ... which drew back to my mother's hug...

this made pavi and karthik emotional ...... and made pavi guilt thoughts cause she didn't hug him at first time.. so she said ..
pavi: Don't worry we are there as family for you.

Karthick: yes, uncle ....... 

Harish: thank you so much ... you are making me feel so special, wish i would get these love's and hug daily...........

Karthick: don't worry uncle ... you will get all those from me as well as from mom too..

Pavi was taken back by the Reply made by her son ... hugging occasionally is fine but daily .... felt something strange to her but she just kept quite and replied with a smile.

Harish: Raghu had told me your planning to re paint the house and Renovate them ? 

Pavi: yes, it was a plan from a very long time, but he doesn't have time for all these , he busy with his work 24/7.

Harish: that's so sad of you guy's

karthick: yes uncle... most of the time its me and mom only ..... he doesn't spend time with us properly... i have work so that i get quite busy and engaged, but Mom... she is the one who feel's lonely most of the time.

Harish: Yeah i know daaa how it feel's but what to do nothing can be changed..

Karthick: yeahh... but i am happy now, because you are there to take of Mom ... even when dad is not around ....

Harish and Pavi was shocked to hear ......... but Harish was very happy hearing this .........

Harish: Smiled naughtily Staring  at pavi eye's  and said .... don't worry daa now that you have told.. henceforth i'll take Care of her completely.. 

Pavi felt a strange feeling ... when her Neighbour and son are speaking in a such a way .... it was already to much for her ..... she quickly cut both's talk and said ....

Pavi: about the painting and Renovation ... do you have any idea how are we going to do.

Karthick: you guys continue ... i'll have bath and come ........ saying this he left ... 

now it was even strange for Pavi as he was alone with her neighbour who just hugged her ....

both of them sat on the sofa next to each other .... but there was a feet distance with both of them......

Harish: the plan's are on my phone ..... give me your phone ... ill give a missed call to it so that i can send them on your what's app.

Pavi: ha okay ... she got her phone ...... 

Harish dialed his number and gave a missed call ....... as soon as he gave a missed call .... he went and saved his contact .. ..

Harish: i have saved the number .... will send you later the design n plan all ..

Pavi: thank you so much ......

Harish: why thanks n all ... after all we are friend's now .... right ...

pavi: yeahh yeahh..

Harish: ill go to show now ..... and will text you okay ..?

Pavi: sure.......

Harish: karthick  ?

Pavi: he just started to take bath ... he will at least take 20 mins.. to come out..

Harish: okay ..... the byeee saying this he took both the arm and was advancing towards Hug....

Pavi was tensed again ... but she recollected what harish said (Motherly hug) ... saying this without hesitation .... she to went forward and hugged him ......

this time it was a very close hug .... from her huge boob's to his chest till her thighs to his thighs   there were no gap at all ....

harish was already in cloud nine ...... he still went further and pressed himself .....

pavi was in a dilemma as she could feel his entire body glued to her body....  but she didn't stop the hug ...

the hug lasted till a minute at least .... both of them came back to their sense and released the hug ....

now both of them couldn't look at each other .. due to shyness ... they just bid byee without looking at each other ....

as soon as Harish went ..... pavi shut the door and lean on the door and was recalling the hug  ...... it felt a new sensation and a strange feeling for her ..... but she felt Nice after along time because ... she wasn't hug like this before ...... she just smiled to herself and started to prepare breakfast .....

Karthick came out from bathroom ans was searching for his mom and uncle ... but couldn't find them and he saw his mom in kitchen.

Karthick: Mom where is Uncle ??

Pavi: He just went few mins Before ....

Karthick: is it ... why did he go so early ? did you give him Breakfast ?

Pavi: No daa, he has some urgent work it seems so he left ...

Karthick: what maa! He doesn't have Home Food alway's .. everyday he has at Restaurant ..

Pavi: it that so ? i didn't know daaaa

Karthick: yes maaa, let's Invite him when we cook something special.. so he might feel good okay ?

Pavi: Sure daaa!

Karthick has his breakfast  and sat for his work ... meanwhile pavi finished cleaning her house and was watching her favorite Tv show ... and nothing much Happened .......

it was 8pm .....  

harrish was watching sport's on the tv meanwhile his Mom was preparing dinner ! ....... he notice that there was continuous vibration on his mom's phone when he looked in to ti .. it was Harish uncle who was sending her the design's ... he was about to tell her ... but then his dad arrived from work .... he thought if he tell her now she will not respond well so he kept quite .....

after having dinner ...... his Dad told he is Tired and very sleepy ... and went to sleep .........

karthick and Mom sat on the sofa and was watching tv .... and he thought this was the right time to tell her ....

Karthick: mom even i am too sleepy ... ill go n sleep ... and i guess Uncle have text you i guess ... phone was beeping ... dad was there so couldn't tell

Pavi: okay i'll check daa good night.

karthick went and slept ..... he woke up ... midnight by 1 to drink water ....... he drank the water and was about to go the room  ..... he saw his Mom's phone on the table ....... he just casually thought let's see the chat's of Mom's and Uncle ...... he carefully offed the mobile data and opened the what's app.... and clicked on his chat's .....

here are the following text messages

Harish: Hii did you see the design's?

Pavi: yeah just seeing them, there are lot many design's, am confused too.

Harish: yeah i know .... will explain them one by one tmmr when we meet.

Pavi: and the renovatio seem to be costly, right ?

Harish: Don't worry about Money n all, just select what you like that's all.

Pavi: how not to worry n all, its money matter naaa

Harish: your my Friend daa.. its just like helping my beautiful friend ..

Pavi: (with a Blush) what beautiful am just as normal as everyone!

Harish: for you it might be ... for me your the most beautiful....

Pavi: i don't know what to reply, thank's .... 
Harish: Thanks to you also (with a wink Emoji)

Pavi: why thank's ????

Harish: For the beautiful hug you gave me (Heart emoji)

Pavi: (with a blush emoji) your welcome.

Harish: with a sad Emoji..... but

Pavi: what but ??? what happened

Harish: I should be asking you ... what happened you didn't hug me Properly for the first time.

Pavi: yeah it was my first time hugging someone other that my husband and my son was even there i wasn't feeling comfortable.

Harish: yeah .. i know, he might take it in a wrong manner.

Pavi: but i hugged you back the second time ...

Harish: yeah he wasn't there .. so you did.

Pavi: yeahh .. if he isn't there it's fine ...

Harish: so come to my home tmmr naa ... as am alone and nobody will be there to disturb us as well i can you the Design in my Computer to.

Pavi: How can i come .. my son will be there!

Harish: what to fear ... your husband and son know's am assisting with the house renovation and painting .. so come dont worry

Pavi: okay ...... will let you know.

Harish: Then .... ?

Pavi: Should say ......

Harish: I really felt Nice after you hugged me .... it was great ..... felt too Great after many long years ....

Pavi: yeah same here .... it was short ... but niceee.

Harish: long hug too feel's good ! I miss it to much .....

Pavi: yeah long hug's is good for our health too.... but my hubby doesn't give at all .. all the time he is busy.

Harish: yeah in general its the same .... but dont worry am there for you to make you feel better (with a Hug Emoji) 

Pavi: (with a blush emoji) okayyyyyyyyy. let's sleep its already late now...

Harish: why so soon text a bit for sometime ........

Pavi: no i should go .... need to wake up tmmr ... dont worry will talk tmmr at your house.

Harish: Yeah i'll be waiting ... (with a heart emoji)

Pavi: Somebody is to eager i guess.....

Harish: hmm can't help ...

Pavi: okay good night 

Harish: Good Night.

Karthick was having a hard on seeing this chat ...... he just kept the phone as it is in the table and went to his room and just he recollected what he just saw in the phone ..... tmmr mom and harish are going to have a alone time in his house too many thought's were running in his mind ... after all he was also interested in supporting them ... because his dad doesn't give time to her and most of the time Lonely ... now that tho she has got a companion he to thought to play along ...... and was waiting for tmmr Morning  .........   

To be Continued ....
Note: Dear Registered Users please post the Related Images matching to these scenes ..... cause i wanted to focus completely on the stories ... you can add images ..... so that it feels and give a nice ending to the other reader's ...

thank you .....    

Nice update
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Nice starting
Like Reply
Nice start bro please continue
Like Reply
Please update am eagerly waiting for this story update . God Grace you recreate this story
Like Reply
Please continue the story... It's going on really good. Quite an interesting story in India.
Like Reply
Continue story bro
[+] 1 user Likes karthikraj2020's post
Like Reply
Amazing story with good start and build up please continue
Like Reply
i think this thread is abandoned
Like Reply