Poll: What Kind Of Story You Want To Read On Shreya Ghoshal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Romantic Love Story
18.18%
2 18.18%
Hardcore Sex Story
27.27%
3 27.27%
Lesbian Sex Story
0%
0 0%
Roleplay Sex Story
27.27%
3 27.27%
Threesome
0%
0 0%
Foursome
0%
0 0%
Gangbang
27.27%
3 27.27%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Shreya Ghoshal - A Sex Fantasy Queen Of India
Hello Friends I'm New On This Website and it's a first attempt on mine on this platform. I hope you all will love my concept.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. A1 Fucker's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-0306-085108.png]

Shreya Ghoshal
Like Reply
Visiters and voters who are voting for Roleplay sex stories please tell in which kind of roleplay they want to see Shreya Ghoshal
Like Reply
Please start the story
Like Reply
(12-03-2024, 10:02 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Please start the story
Okay so let's start
Like Reply
Best Friends, Colleagues Or Something Else.....?

A pleasant day in Mumbai. Famous Indian Playback Celebrity Singer Shreya Ghoshal was at her home. She didn't have any recording today. Her husband Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya was getting ready to go on a business trip in his room. Shreya was making breakfast in kitchen and as always her mobile phone was with her. 

Shreya was busy in cooking then suddenly her mobile phone starts ringing. Shreya looks at her mobile screen to see who is calling her. A name was reflecting on her mobile screen and the name was,

“MASTER JI”

Shreya recognised that name. She knew who is he. She was quite surprised to see that name. She didn't expect his phone call at all. She didn't want to get her husband to know about this phone call that's why she immediately disconnect the call with an SMS. She wrote in that SMS, 

“Good Morning Master Ji, Hope you are doing well, Sorry for disconnecting the call but I didn't have any other option. Shiladitya is at home. That's why I can't talk at the moment. Will call you after his leaving. Please forgive me and wait for my call. Love you. Muaah. Bye.”

She didn't have to wait for long. She got an immediate reply from the other side. And it was written,

“Very Good Morning My Darling Shreya Ghoshal Gupleshwari Goofmati Devi, I'm fine thank you, sorry for the inconvenience. I didn't know that about your husband's presence. I just wanted to inform you that I'm back. But anyways I will wait for your call. Love you too Guplu. Kisses and hugs to you. More love to you. Bye Shona, Take care.”

Shreya read that reply and start smiling. She put her mobile on charge and start doing her work again. Shiladitya left at 10 o'clock. Now Shreya was totally alone at home. She completed all her household chores in just one hour and come to her room. She took her mobile and dial Master Ji's Number. She gives a missed call to inform him that she is free now. 

She didn't have to wait for long. She got an immediate call back from the other side. She was very amused by this quick response. She said,

“Wow! So quickly! Looks like Storm is on it's full swing”

And a sexy smile came on her face. She answered the phone call and say,
[+] 2 users Like Mr. A1 Fucker's post
Like Reply
Nicestory
Like Reply
(13-03-2024, 03:52 PM)Venrao Wrote: Nicestory

Thank you
Like Reply
Verynice
Like Reply
(14-03-2024, 07:10 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Verynice

Thank you
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2024-0305-143811.png]
Like Reply
goood
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Pls continue.
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply