My wife and her hair dresser
Hi all

My name is Chinmay. My wife;s name is Manjula.

Here on i will be sharing my wife andow sometimes cheated on me with others. I caught her after a long time and this is my first story of her many stories.

we got married in 2010 and moved to the USA.

Im 5.10 tall but slim body. I was only 130 lbs.

Let me describe Manjula. She is 5.0. She is short and sweet. She is chubby and curvy.

We spent a nice time honeymooning in Kerala. before flying to the US. 
I used to go to work, where Manjula stayed home as a housewife.. 

My wife used to work in beauty parlor in India. She is good at doing facials, eyebrows and wedding makeup for brides

She wanted to have a special hair cut for her birthday, Hence went to a parlor in the US.
This is where her her first affair starts.
[+] 2 users Like sensualhubby's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi

My name is Chinmay. I am sharing my wife's affairs here
[+] 1 user Likes sensualhubby's post
Like Reply
(11-03-2024, 09:29 PM)sensualhubby Wrote: Hi

My name is Chinmay. I am sharing my wife's affairs here

Pls Do start. 
Nice, A different Environment Setting for a story.
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
she said she wanted to look nice for her birthday. I agreed with her, after all this was her first birthday in the US.

We looked up a local place and found one with high ratings. When i read the reviews, I found out it was a male hairdresser.
All the reviews were by ladies and giving him a 5 star rating. They were praising him too much.

I thought this is a nice find. Let's go for this.

We booked an appointment for the weekend and went to the place.

His name was George. Tall, white guy about 6.2 and well built. Looked like he lived in the gym, when he wasn't cutting hair.
Frankly I was intimidated by how good he looked. I am 130 lbs and this guy is atleast 240 lbs, tall and good looking.

I sat in the lobby area, when My wife went for the haircut.

George had a nice smile after he saw my wife and he took her in. After they went in, I could hear that they are talking. But not the words.
He was asking her what kinda haircut she wants and all other chit chatting.

After 30 mins she came out with a nice hair cut. She looked beautiful. We were happy with Georges work.

We celebrated her birthday nicely. It was a good one..

After a few weeks, my wife said she is bored sitting at home. She wants to go work somewhere

Since she did not have a work visa, it was impossible for her to get a job.
She said, can I go and work as an assistant for George. I want to learn how to do haircuts and different styles.

This could help my beauty parlor career she said.

I didnt think for a second, I agreed.
Like Reply
Super start.
Like Reply
Well start. Would like to be as cheat story rather than cuck
Like Reply
We went to the parlour and asked George if my wife Manju could be his assistant. She doesnt need to get paid and this can be voluntary work as she has no work visa.

George was working alone and even though he was hesitant at first, he agreed. He said will have her as an assistant, to clean up and teach her how to do new haircuts, and she can watch and learn when he is cutting hair for other customers.

My wife was very happy.

She joined his parlour, since we didnt have 2 cars, I used to drop her at the parlour in the morning at 8.30 and go to work.
Then I used to pick her up at 6 pm in the evening.

As I was busy at work, I generally never spoke to her during the work day and while picking up, I ask her , how was you day and she said its fine.

She went there for 8 months and some times she said she had to go in the weekends.
She started buying modern clothes, tops and jeans and skirts, even though she used to dress very traditional back in India

She started wearing her hair differently as well everyday and I thought it is all part of her job..

I did not suspect anything about her, as we were newly married.

After about 7 months she asked me to pick her up late many times in a week and sometimes in the weekends..
I was not comfortable but still doing it.

She comes home very tired and our sex life became non existent.

We did not have sex for 3 weeks and I was really frustrated. She always gave the same excuse of being tired, can we do it in the weekend. in the weekend she promised sex for next week.

I was growing impatient.
[+] 3 users Like sensualhubby's post
Like Reply
one day she asked me to pick late, but I was already driving home, so I went to pick her parlour and thought of waiting in the parking lot.

To my shock, I saw the "closed" sign on the parlour and I was suprised. She is still working with him inside, there are no customer cars and how can this be closed..

so I decided to go close and see if I can see anybody inside..

There were no customers and the front desk was empty. You can see the parlor chairs and no one was there.

I coudnt see George or my wife. But his car was outside. So I decided to ring the bell.

I rang the bell a few times. Then I saw George show his head from the backroom and see me. He said he will be there in a few minutes,

After about 6-7 minutes, my wife Manjula also came out of the room, and opened the door.

She looked tired, her hair was a little messed up, but she gave me a smile.

I asked her, why did you ask me to come late, when there is no customer.

She said, they were cleaning the stuff for the haircuts in the back room. I was frustrated and we left for home.
Like Reply
I was really horny that day. I decided to hug her bring her into the mood, even if she refused.

we reached home.. she put her handbag on the couch.

I closed the door and hugged her from the back. She was wearing a cute top and a mid length skirt

I told her honey, I am really in the mood. I cannot hold it any longer.

She was hesitant, refusing. I dint give up.. I was kissing her from the back and tried to move her into the bedroom and lift her skirt.

To my utter shock, she was not wearing a panty and her pussy was dripping wet...
[+] 3 users Like sensualhubby's post
Like Reply
Awesome start. Cant wait to read more.
[+] 1 user Likes Losliyafan's post
Like Reply
dripping pussy with her cum or George's cum or both of their's ???
  sex  happy  
Like Reply
(13-03-2024, 10:39 PM)sensualhubby Wrote: I was really horny that day. I decided to hug her bring her into the mood, even if she refused.

we reached home.. she put her handbag on the couch.

I closed the door and hugged her from the back. She was wearing a cute top and a mid length skirt

I told her honey, I am really in the mood. I cannot hold it any longer.

She was hesitant, refusing. I dint give up.. I was kissing her from the back and tried to move her into the bedroom and lift her skirt.

To my utter shock, she was not wearing a panty and her pussy was dripping wet...

The story is really interesting, however, could you share more at once? I feel like it's not enough reading this little.
Like Reply
Super she has already started cheating.
Like Reply
I was shocked to the core.. and asked her , Manju why are you not wearing panties?

She said, I just wanted to turn you on, you love it when I am not wearing panties..

I said -"But that is around home".. why are you not wearing panties when you go to work?

She said, I just wanted to turn you on, now dont waste time,, let me go to the bathroom and we can have sex like you wanted for a long time..

I said , no need to go to the bathroom.. I am very horny....

I laid her on the bed, i started kissing her violently.. I dragged her skirt and put it on the ground

I slid my fingers into her pussy,,, it was dripping wet.. It was not normal..
I fingered her a little bit and went down on the floor to lick her pussy. She was on the bed, I was on the floor , widening her legs to lick her pussy..

Her pussy looked wet and juicy..

i used my fingers to widen her pussy and started putting my tongue inside..

As my tongue went inside,, it started tasting weird.. there was a lot of sticky wet inside her pussy..

it tasted like cum.. as i was in the mood, i was still licking and wanted to go deeper.. i usually lick her pussy, slurp and swallow the juices from her pussy

As I went deeper and deeper, I found a lot of cum inside her pussy... IT was not just a wet pussy...

I could not hold any longer.. I raised my head and looked.. she was still moaning..

I angrily stood up and asked her "Manju, why is there cum inside your pussy"

She said, its not cum, why would i ask that

I said, its clearly cum... what is going on? have you been cheating on me?

There was a big embarrassing look on her face.. she sensed that I am angry. She realised she cannot hide it anymore..

She said, sorry honey.. I have been sleeping with George..

Those words made me so angry and devastated.
Like Reply
How could you do this to me?. we are newly married.. am i not keeping you happy?  im heartbroken.. please explain.. why did you do this?

Manju with embarassing voice, started confessing.. sorry dear, I didnt want to do this..  It started as an accident.. and then I couldnt stop..

What do you mean accident? How can sex happen by accident?

No, dear, listen I can explain what happened...

ok, do explain.. what happened with you and George.. in detail.. I really want to know what happened

Manju explains, - when i joined, George was very nice and friendly to me..
Some times there were customers and I was learning a lot from me..
Some times, there were many hours when there were no customers...

George used to know when the parlor is going to be empty.. IF he had no appointments, it means the Parlor is going to be empty..

One of those afternoons, had no appointments.. George went and changed the parlor sign from "Open to Closed"

I asked George, what are you doing..?  He said,, Manju, we are going to celebrate your birth day and you joining my parlor this afternoon.
I have some nice things planned for you he said..

wow,, thats very nice of you George..

I have some surprises for you today... He said..

Then he closed the parlor door and locked it from inside..

Then he brought out a little cake from his fridge and a wine and whisky bottle...

we are going to celebrate, just you and me... he said..  I smiled.. I liked his attention towards me.. it was very friendly..

But before we cut the cake.. you need to do one thing.. he said.. I have got a nice little dress for you.. you need to wear it for me..

I was surprised and happy that George went to so much trouble for me.

He said, you can go to the bathroom and change for me..

I was taken by suprise, but I liked it.. Hence I want to the bathroom and changed to the dress he bought for me,,,

[Image: drs1.png]
Like Reply
After I wore that dress.. I felt very beautiful and shy as well.

I came out of the bathroom.. George was standing outside.. He said, you look so beautiful Manju.. Happy belated birthday.. wishes

I said Thank you George..

He had 2 glasses in his hand.. a wine glass and whiskey glass.. he asked what would you like to drink...

I said George, I dont drink..

today is your celebration you have to drink, atleast one drink for me..

ok, i said.. He asked me to cut the cake.. After i cut,, i shared a piece with him.. he then took it and fed it to me.. you are the birthday girl...you eat first..

Then he poured a glass of wine for me.. that was the first time ever I had wine.. he poured a full glass of wine.. he had whiskey himself..

We were just chit chatting..

I thanked him for the dress and loved his gestures..

He asked me if I could stay late, we can have dinner together..

I said,, my husband comes around 5.30 to pick me up..

Today you can ask him to come late.. we can go out have a nice dinner or we can order something online and have it delivered.. you are the queen of the day, you deserve a nice party..

George was very nice with his words..

I was standing with wine glass in my hands,, looking out the windows,,,. he came behind me... and asked me, how do you like your new hairstyle..

I said i love it, all my family loves it.. i sent my pictures back home and they said I look Gorgeous,, thanks George.. thanks for making me gorgeous..

"you are a natural beauty Manju..". I had some other styles planned for you in mind..

What did you have in mind? i asked.. he came from behind me and touched my shoulder!!
Like Reply
Excellent update.

The wife has no guilt at all. She never bothered to wash the pussy for her husband and want to feed the well fucked pussy to the wimp husband to make him lick and drink the juices of her lover for not giving that kind of pleasure. She has been well fucked multiple times a day whenever the parlor goes empty and after closing the parlor. She must have become sex slave of george already
Like Reply
she is a real fool to fuck a guy without condom and allowing her own husband who is into pussy eating to do cunnilingus and deservedly she got red-handed

please continue bro
  sex  happy  
Like Reply
He touched my shoulder. He said I wanted you hair to be a little longer.
Since you asked for shorter hair I had to cut until your neck

He was moving his hands over my neck and shoulder from behind.

By this time I have finished my wine glass and was already feeling high.

He asked “one more glass ?”

I said yes’. I liked this moment. Feeling high and careless about anything

He poured the glass and handed it over to me. I grabbed it and started drinking. He was smiling at me.

I like wine I said. It tastes good.

You are welcome. Do you like to dance ? I can put on some music

Do you think I can dance? No way

Don’t worry I will lead you?

He put on a slow songs and he grabbed my hand, made me drink my second glass of wine fully and pulled me towards the floor.

I asked him to close the curtains in the parlor.

He went and closed. Then he slowly started moving me. My hands on his shoulders

His hands on my hips. I was feeling very high. He was much taller than me.

I had to look up and he was smiling all the way

My face was near his chest.  His chest was so tight and strong.

He was at least 100 kilos and a gym goer. There was no fat in his body. All muscles

His cologne was nice. I leaned towards him while dancing and hugged Him

Hugged his chest.

He started hugging my very tight and started moving his hands from my hands towards my ass

He started putting his hand over my panties inside the dress. He started squeezing my ass.

I lost it. I lifted my face. He started kissing me like anything

We French kissed for a long time. I forgot that I am married

He lifted me and carried me to his secret bed in the parlor.
[+] 1 user Likes sensualhubby's post
Like Reply