Misc. Erotica Indian College Girl Priyanka Married Old African Negro
Heart 
Friends this is a short story. Maybe 3-4 parts.

Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My colour is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent.
Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told me about the village and its traditions and strictures. I thought visiting some village would really help my plan. So I asked him to take me to those villages. But he said the villagers do not allow outsiders into the village. I requested Akachi to take me there once. So that we can talk to them and ask them to help. He agreed and we went to the village.
Akachi first went to village chiefs and got permission to talk to them and then he came back. We both went to the headman of the village and we spoke to him. I told them about my project plan and asked them to help me. Then they all talked among themselves. Other village leaders told me to stay one day and leave the next day. I said one day is not enough for the project atleast I need 45 days to 2 months. He said outsiders are not allowed to stay for so long. I requested him to help me somehow. Akachi also requested.

I told them that I will pay them any amount for this. Then the village head started thinking. Then he asked us to wait. He went to talk to other village chiefs. After some time he came back and said he only wanted to talk to me. So I asked Akachi to leave the room. He said there is no opportunity to live as an outsider in the village. But you must give us 3 cows, 5 goats and 3 pigs. Then he said that he will help me to become a member of the village. He told me to think before agreeing to this. It is important for me to stay there. I said ok without thinking anything.
I was surprised to hear what he said later. Because he told me that if I marry someone from the village, then I can become a member of the village and live here. He told me to think about it. He told me that this is the only one chance. Also, I don't need to be afraid, marriage is just a formality, he said. I started thinking about it. I told them that I have to go back home after I finish my projects. He said ok. He said that no one should know about this except the villagers. Akachi should not know about this either. He said the marriage is just a formality so I agreed. Then all the village chiefs told me to send Akachi back and come with us. Then I went to Akachi and he agreed and let me stay in the village. I gave him some money and sent him back.
When I entered the village the village leader took me to a hut and asked me to stay there for a couple of hours. After some time he came back and asked me to come with him. All the people of the village had gathered near a tree. There he showed me a man who is going to marry me and told me about him. His name is Berko. His age is around 60-65 years. He is already married and his wife passed away about 25 years ago. Now he lives alone. So the village chief wants me to marry him because I will leave the village and go back after a few days. So marrying an old man will make no difference to him. It felt right to me too because he is an old man anyway. It would be safe to be with him. I agreed then they asked me to give 3 cows 5 goats and 3 pigs to Berko I said ok.
The villagers asked me to take a bath and get ready for the wedding and started the wedding arrangements. He gave me some completely different clothes and ornaments and started the marriage rites. He gave me and Berko a drink to drink. After we got drunk, he announced that we were married. Berko and I, now husband and wife, went to his (our) house. His house looked like a small hut. I don't like it because there are no basic facilities. I is a little impatient with my situation. I told Berko about myself and marriage. I gave him some money to keep him away from me. He returned my money and told me not to worry.
Later that night I didn't eat anything. I sat thinking to myself. How can you see a pair of 60-65 year old short, dark African style curly haired old man with a chubby stomach and a beautiful 19 year old virgin from India. Lying down thinking to myself, I don't know how a 20-year-old virgin girl and a short and 35-40-year-old man look like this pair. As long as I am here, I must be alone in solitude with him in his hut. I was thinking about what can happen when there are only two people in the same house, a boy and a girl. Here I am this old man's wife. I decided not to let anything happen. One dare I have is that Berko is a bit of an old man. Berko prepared the bed for both of us. Even sleeping away from him is not possible here. So I slept next to him. I didn't know when I fell asleep in all these thinking. When I woke up the next day I did not see him. I went out of the hut and looked around. There I walked around the village and saw the huts, the people and their lifestyle.
There are less than 100 families in the village. There are no water resources, electricity, medical facilities. When I looked out of the village it was like a desert. There is no other village nearby. I thought I made a mistake.
I went back to the hut and freshened up. I started thinking about my project. Then Berko came with some food. Then I asked about the need for some batteries for my project. He said he would arrange it for me. I told him thank you. We started eating. The meal is completely different. It is difficult for me to eat. The meal is very spicy. I couldn't hold back after one bite. I started having hiccups. Berko offered a glass of water. I drank water but the hiccups did not stop. Berko is looking at my face. Then he came close to me and held both of my shoulders. I am shocked. But I didn't respond. Suddenly he started rubbing my back to comfort me with one of his hand. I am embarrassed. Because this is the first time I've been this close to a man since I became an adult, and a man creasing my back. Berko is holding my shoulder with one hand and rubbing my back from neck to spine with the other hand. Even though I am his wife, I am just saying that he is doing this to save me from hiccups. (Later I learned that this is the first lust weapon he used on me to arouse me sexually.) I could smell his body odor as he is near me. Maybe he is savouring my body scent. Even so, my hiccups did not subside. Now he again grabbed both my shoulders and stood me up. He also stood. Note one thing here. He is shorter than me. When he and I stood together his head came up to my shoulder. I am horrified at what he could do. Berko now let go of my shoulders and grabbed my hips with both his hands. I am taken aback. He picked me up like a doll looking at my face. Then I screamed in shock. Even though Berko is an old man, it is comforting to see him pick me up so effortlessly. Now I am aware of his power. He lifted me up to his waist. I wrapped my legs around his waist, panicking that I might fall. This is the first time I have embraced a man like this. I am now sitting on his stomach. There is no way I could fall down because of his big belly. My chest is in front of his face. But he didn't do anything. I am relieved. But I still had hiccups. What he did next shocked me. He now put my head down. My position is such that my legs are tightly wrapped around his waist. My lower hips were on the floor. He moved here and there in the same posture. Naturally my shirt had pulled down as I am floating upside down. I  so shocked that I didn't even think of fixing it. Berko's face widened at the sight as he lowered his face. Because heis seeing for the first time the youthful urns of his new wife, imprisoned inside the bra. My hiccups stopped due to the shock. He gently laid me down on the floor. I had not yet separated my legs from his waist and had not adjusted my shirt. Now he sat on his knees and bent forward looking closely at my youthful urns and came near my face and asked me if I am alright. Then I came to reality and got rid of him and fixed my clothes. Now I noticed that he had a triumphant smile on his face. He asked me to eat food. After I finished my food he took me out and started introducing me to his relatives. They are dressed semi-naked without distinguishing between male and female. I heard about their life style tradition. Took some photographs and started working on my project. I noticed another thing there. Some people there seemed to ask Berko what happened last night. Berko would answer with a smile.
As time passed, the sun is getting stronger. After a while, my body is covered with sweat. We reached the hut by the time it got dark. I asked Berko some water for bath. He went with some vessels and after some time took water and returned. The walls of the closet here are made of leaves and stems. So first I am taking a bath in such a closet and that too with a man. I finished my bath and came out with a towel wrapped around me. There Berko lit the lamp and waited for me. As soon as I came out his eyes were on my semi-naked body like male instinct. Then I went to another corner of the room with great difficulty changed may dress. Wherever I go, I have to change my dress in front of him. It's not like I'm telling him to go out. With difficulty I changed my dress. He is sitting looking at me. Berko gave me some fruit after I got changed. We both ate it. I am tired and sleepy. Berko burned some roots to drive away insects. Then he came and lay down next to me. I tried to move away but the hut was too small. It was not possible.
Soon I fell asleep. I woke up once in the middle of the night. When I woke up Berko is sleeping with his hands on my stomach under my chest. When I saw him he is deep sleep. So silently I took his hand and put it aside and turned to the other side and slept. When I woke up early in the morning Berko is sleeping hugging me from behind again. One of his hands is on me from above and the other from below. He is sleeping with his right leg on my hip. I slowly tried to pull away from him. Then he mumbled in his sleep and hugged me even tighter. I am very nervous because it was the first time I had ever slept with a man hugging me like this. This time I woke him up. He woke up and moved away. He looked at my face and smiled. Then I am very relieved and went out to find that everyone in the hut was busy with their own work.

Continues on next part……..
[+] 5 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
super start
Like Reply
Good starting
Like Reply
Fantastic
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
So this is the story, what if Priyanka not to stay in farm house, but travel to Africa lonely. Oh man, priyanka's destiny is always fucked by the man who equal to her grandfather's age.
[+] 1 user Likes Arun_zuneh's post
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
U seems to be more fantasised in making the young girls fucked by 60+ old men Smile
Like Reply
Super Start ..
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
What an awesome update. I thik Priyanka needs to continue this relationship. Make her stay forest forever. Let she make old man feel comfortable. The old man is broken and alone. He needs to have family with her. Marriage is not just a joke. Prianka needs to continue this relationship.
Like Reply

Everyone there is busy with their work. I sat down and started watching them. A few minutes later Berko came and stood behind me. As soon as I turned around he gave me a small smile. I smiled back. Then he called me to come with him. We both went to some place after a 10 minute walk from the hut. Some cattle were grazing there. We went there and started feeding the cattle. After a couple of minutes we moved on and reached a small pond. Everyone is bathing there and some were washing their clothes. Children are swimming. Berko told me to take bath there and freshen up.

He went to the other side where the men are bathing. I had never bathed in an open pool like this before. I am wearing a white tight sleeveless shirt and short barmuda. I am a bit embarrassed to bathe in the pool in front of all these people. But at the same time I want to enjoy this innovation. I went into the pool water. I thought the water would be cold. But it is not so. I went deep into it and joined other tribal women. Then I saw some women's boobs. I am surprised that their nipples are so big. Some of them are teenagers but they have big breasts. Compared to all of them I have a very small breasts and small nipples. But there is a stark difference between their color and my body color. There I met Thyma, a girl from the same village. She is 19 years old and married. We played in the pool water for some time. As we are about to get out of the pool I checked my clothes because I am wet. My nipples are clearly visible on the wet white cloth. Also, because my clothes were white, the nipples were also visible.
Thyma smiled at me. I asked her why she is smiling. She compared my chest with hers. My nipples are very small compared to hers but her boobs are loose and droopy. My boobs are small but hard ans streight. They are not falling. "Berko is very lucky," said Thyma. I asked why. Then she said "Because Berko married a beautiful girl like you at this age. He is lucky to have sex with a beautiful girl like you." Then I said nothing happened between us yet. She is surprised to hear that. She said, "Berko's wife died before we are born. But it's surprising that he didn't do anything even after getting a beautiful wife like you." We both got out of the pool and started walking. Berko saw us from a distance and came running from the pool. Around his waist is a small towel which is wet. He saw me and my outfit and gave me a small smile and started walking with us. In the middle Thyma's husband also joined us. When we reached the village Thyma and her husband went to their house. Berko and I went to our hut. I went inside and started changing my dress. It is daylight now so there is clear light inside the hut. Berko is watching me while I am changing my dress. He gave me a small smile when I saw him. I didn't know why he is doing this.
Berko had already seen my semi-naked body a few times. At first I thought he is watching naturally. But I could sense that his appearance is abnormal. But I don't have any other option because there is only one room in the hut. Then he turned around and changed his dress too. Both of us sat down after changing our clothes. I needed some tools for my project and asked him where to get them. It will not find them here. He said that there is a town a short distance away. So we decided to go to town. We walked a short distance and waited for the truck. After a while the truck arrived. It is almost full of people and goods. There is no space to even stand in the truck. There is a small space between the luggage. There is no proper place for two to stand. Berko stood in that small space. I somehow sneaked in and stood next to him. The truck left. It is very difficult for both of us to stand. I leaned over Berko's body as the truck swayed as it moved. Noticing that, Berko grabbed my shoulder and told me to stand. With no other choice I held both his shoulders with both my hands and stood facing him. I am very surprised to hold his shoulder. Because even at this age his shoulder muscles were very tight. Once when the truck is crossing a pothole I missed and leaned on him. Fearing that I might fall, I used my hands on his back and hugged him unconsciously. Then Berko grabbed the truck with one hand and put his hand on my back with the other hand. And said to me "Don't be afraid. You stand like this. I will hold you tight so that you don't fall." As I said earlier, Berko is shorter than me. His face is opposite my chest in that position we both are in now. Every time I parted, his hot breath touched my chest. That means his face is so close. Oh god he must be looking at the little pair of urns on my chest. Thinking thus I lowered my face once to see what he is doing. Berko is measuring the size of my chest area with his eye as I counted. There is a small smile on his hard black lips. In his mind he might be thinking when I can feel the urns of his young Indian wife's bosom. Berko then moved his hand down my back, measuring my chest area with his eyes. He now placed his hands on mybuttocks, pretending to catch me from falling. The truck once again crossed a large pothole. I leaned on him again. Now his hard lip hit my chest. At that moment he tightened the grip of his hand on my buttocks. Oh my situation? For the first time in my life I had my body held by a man in such an open space. Berko now happily buried his face in my chest. I can't even move back because the space is so tight. He didn't move on, but didn't pull his face back from being buried in my chest. While traveling like this I saw many villages and beautiful valleys but at the same time Berko is burying his face in his young Indian wife's generous bosom and savoring the beauty there. By now the temperature is rising and after a couple of hours of travel it was very hot.
That's how we reached the town. We paid the truck driver and went to the electronic store. There I bought batteries, lamps and some other items. Then I called my mom and dad and talked to them as we getting network here. But I did not inform about my and Berko's marriage which took place here. After that Berko and I started looking for a hotel. There is no good hotel here. A somewhat nice hotel appeared. So we both went to that hotel. I am a true vegetarian. It is very difficult to get vegetarian breakfast here. I ordered one of the available. Berko ordered chicken soup. Food is not very good. We finished our meal and came out. Berko wanted to buy some things for himself. I went with him. He bought some vegetables, groceries and some kind of roots and a couple of bottles of juice. After buying, we went to board the truck.
Berko told me about some place he wanted to show me. So we decided to go there by walking a couple of minutes from there. We reached there. It's really beautiful. There we ate fruits and some roots brought by Berko. When I felt thirsty, Berko gave me the juice he brought instead of water. We talked about our families. I got a good feeling about him when he talked about the village and African culture. I noticed that he is looking at me differently now.
After a while it is getting dark so we left that place. We returned to the village. I am really tired because of traveling and hot weather. I sat in front of the hut. Today Berko brought me water before I asked and told me to freshen up. Berko went to light a lamp in the hut as it is dark. I went to the bathroom. I took off all my clothes and took a clean bath. I wore only night pants and a shirt as it was very hot and no one else could see me in the hut. I did not wear bra and panty. When I came out of the bathroom Berko gave me some fruit, roots and juice to eat. He said sorry to me that he did not prepare dinner due to darkness. I said ok.
We both started eating in the light of the lamp. Berko is very happy talking to me today. He talked about many things. He started telling about his wife and how he loved her and how she died. He tried to flirt with me a bit. He said he has never seen a beautiful girl like me till now. After finishing the meal we got ready for bed.
[+] 5 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply
Berko will be a great husband. Priyanka should cooperate him. They need to stay with easchother forever.
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Good one
Like Reply
Berko, begger names are rhyming
Like Reply
(01-03-2024, 08:01 PM)Vissle Wrote: Berko will be a great husband. Priyanka should cooperate him. They need to stay with easchother forever.

(01-03-2024, 09:10 PM)Gilmalover Wrote: Super

(02-03-2024, 09:28 PM)Dorabooji Wrote: Good one

(02-03-2024, 10:56 PM)Arun_zuneh Wrote: Berko, begger names are rhyming

Thanks everyone......
Like Reply

I lay down on the bed with a pillow. Berko is sleeping behind me from the last two days, came and slept in front of me today. After a couple of minutes he started talking. Before consuming the food and juice he gave me I was very tired and sleepy. But that is not the case now. My body felt comfortable. When he started talking I also wanted to listen to him. Sleep eluded me.
Berko: "You never told me your name until now."
Me: "Oh sorry. My name is Priyanka."
Berko: "Oh what a beautiful name. Can I shorten your name to Priya?"
Me: "That's right. You can call it that."
Berko: "How old are you Priya?"
Me: "19"
Berko: "Oh my god are you still a 19 year old girl?"
Me: “Hmm why?
Berko: "Nothing, just asking. Who's in your family?"
Me: "There are three of us. Me and my father and mother."
While speaking like this, Berko moved a little closer to me. I felt comfortable talking to him like this. I didn't mind when he came a little closer.
Berko: "You have a little family."
Me: "hmm yes."
Berko: "How do you feel about the people here?"
Me: "Everyone is very nice. Especially you are a very nice person. Because you married me and gave me a place to stay here. Thank you very much."
While answering him I became very emotional without realizing it  I held his hand opposite mine and said "thank you" again. Berko noticed that I am emotional and came closer to me. There is only a few inches between us. I am disgusted by his body for the last couple of days, but today I did not feel disgusted even though he was so close to me. I don't know what is happening inside me. I still wanted to hear his words. He held his hand that I am holding still tighter and bent over and kissed my forehead. Oh my god this is my first kiss from a man. I did not respond to this. A surprising thing is that when he kissed my forehead it felt good instead of disgusting.
Berko: "Priya you don't say that. As your husband it is only a small duty of mine to shelter you. As your husband I still have one more important duty to fulfill. I will fulfill it today. I need your help for that." He winked.
Now I don't understand what important duty he is talking about. Nor did I understand why he needed my cooperation to fulfil it. But his behaviour is very pleasing to my mind. He did not let go of my hand, which he held tightly before, while he is talking like this. Also, he had not even taken his face back, which he bent before to kiss my forehead. His hot breath is on my face. Sometimes his lips touched my face when he spoke. Naturally, waves of pleasure began to ripple through my body as a male spoke so intimately to me.
Berko played with my fingers and asked "Priya can you tell me about your Indian way of life?"
Me: "I don't understand."
Berko: "It's about the lifestyles of men and women who have come of age."
I am explaining about the Indian way of life. Marriage here and its traditions are about other things. Berko is playing with my hand with interest and listening to me. Unbeknownst to me, I am talking to Berko a lot today. While talking like this Berko's hand is slowly moving up, playing with my fingers. Once his hand moved a little above my wrist I stopped talking and looked at his face. He smiled back at that. There is also a sign in his eyes that you should continue talking. I continued my speech. His hand is now gently caressing my shoulder. The caress of his hand seemed to encourage me to speak more freely with him. As I mentioned before, today I am very stimulated in both my mind and body. Both my mind and body craved Barko's closeness. Berko is looking at my beautiful lips with his eyes.

I am telling Berko how Indians bring up girls in a traditional way. How girls are reluctant to talk to men and I am telling about the etiquette of girls. This continued for half an hour. Now the talk came about the sexuality of Indian girls. I am explaining about sex practices in India. I am telling him how Indian girls don't do any sexual activity before marriage.
Berko: "Priya how can girls in your country not have any sexual activity before marriage?"
Me: "That's the nature of Indian girls. They are brought up like that."
Berko: "Really?"
Me: "Yes. Me for example. Till now I don't have any boyfriend. My first intercourse is with my husband only after I got married. Also no Indian girl lives alone in the same house with another man."
Berko: Surprised "Oh Indian girls have so many restrictions? Priya you too have grown up like that. I am very happy."
Me : "Hmm yes."
A perverse smile appeared on Berko's face. I didn't know why. He is rubbing my shoulder and once held my shoulder firmly with his hands. He suddenly kissed my cheek. I tried to move away in panic. But it is not possible because he held my shoulder.
Berko: Lustfully called "Priya"
Me: "Hmm"
Berko: "Priya are you still a virgin?"
Me: shyly "hmm"
Berko's face blossomed like a flower as soon as she heard that I am still a virgin. He asked me lustfully again.
Berko: "Priya, according to your tradition you should have first intercourse with your husband?"
Me: "Yes"
Berko: "Priya, for whom have you been guarding your virginity till now?"
Even though all these questions of his are embarrassing me, I easily answered him eloquently without any shyness.
Me: "For my husband"
Berko: He came near my ear and softly asked "Priya then who am I?"
Me: "My husband." This answer that immediately came out of my mouth surprised me.
Berko: "Priya? As per your Indian custom, shall we celebrate our first sexual union as husband and wife today? Are you ready to present this beautiful Indian maiden body to your African husband today?"

It didn't take me long to understand what he is saying. Hearing his question, I felt the earth shake beneath me. It means this dirty old man is going to have first intercourse with his granddaughter's age wife (me) today. As I said earlier, I don't know what happened today. Even when he directly said that I will have sex with you, my cute little wife, I didn't get angry. Even though my mind is telling me not to, my body craved his closeness. Now I don't know which one can win between the two. He brought his body closer to me. Now not only our faces but also our bodies are touching each other. I just lay there without any resistance to his amorous words. He is further encouraged by that.
Berko: Lustfully "Priya......."
Me: I blurt out "Umm"
Berko: "Priya, you don't know how restrained your husband is when you come to my house as a beautiful wife and stay alone with me for two days. Today your husband's barrier of restraint has been broken. Surrender to your husband this body of yours which has not been shown to any man, nor touched by any man. "I have not had sex with a woman for the last 25 years since my first wife died. Today I got that chance. Today your husband is going to destroy the hymen you have preserved for his husband and taste it."
Saying this he pressed his hard black lips on my cheek. His lips are so hard that it is like a thorn pricking my cheeks. My mind is saying no. I tried to move away from him. Couldn't because he is holding my shoulder tightly. He raised his face slightly. His face is now coming towards my tender lips. "Oh my god he's coming to kiss me. First kiss of my life with this dirty old man." Not being able to do anything else, I closed my lips tightly. He pressed his hard lips on my soft lips. He doesn't seem to be in a hurry. It is as if he is wooing me and preparing me to have sex with him on my consent. My body is progressing accordingly. As my mind is saying no, I grabbed his shoulder with both my hands and tried to move him away. Then he put his right leg on my waist and held me firmly so that I could not move. All this while his lips are on mine. Neither of us had opened our lips yet. He is testing the softness of my lips with his closed lips. But I could smell his foul breath. How can I bear it when he kisses me?
If I feel closely I could make out the cracks on his hard lips. But I didn't have that much patience. Berko is now slowly moving his lips back and forth, urging me to open mine for him, waiting to put his dirty mouth into my cute clean mouth. I didn't do that. However, he did not lose his patience. He slowly said lustfully "Priya". I said "hmm". By the way I answered, he understood that I am ready for the next step. Now I am not pushing him as he is holding me firmly with his legs. Now he put his other hand under my body and started rubbing my back slowly. He moved his other hand holding my shoulder a little higher and started rubbing the front of my neck. His rough hands felt the softness of my skin. I felt like my neck is being rubbed by something rough. He often affectionately called me "Priya" with lust. Every time he called, I kept saying "hmm" without opening my mouth. My mind now slowly began to want him to continue.
Suddenly he used both his hands to hug me tightly for the first time. My nipples crashed into his chest. Then I opened my mouth saying "Ahhh". As his lips were on mine, when I opened mine, his lips opened simultaneously. This moment marked the first significant event of my life. My husband(??) who was patiently waiting for me to open my lips for him took advantage of this opportunity. Immediately he put his mouth on mine and took my lips in his mouth and started kissing me. Oh my first kiss of my life with such a person in such a situation and in such a place. I dreamed of how my first kiss should be. It was all a dream and now I'm having my first kiss with this ugly old African man. It was also my husband's first experience (with an Indian newbie). My husband was kissing me very passionately. The foul smell coming from his mouth made me gasp. But for the first time the taste of male saliva that I was tasting was exhilarating my body. He was taking my two lips one after the other in his mouth and sucking. He wouldn't have done anything else. This went on for about 10 minutes. He didn't leave my lips. My restraints were slowly breaking.
My hands, which are holding his shoulders to push him away, loosened before I realized it. They moved by themselves from both his armpits and landed on his back. This is all new to me but Berko is very experienced in this. This is his first time with me as his second temporary wife. Not the first time with a woman. He stuck his tongue inside my mouth as I held his back with my hands. He used his tongue with mine to play and sucked my nectar. He is exploring every corner of my mouth with his tongue. Every now and then he licked my tongue with his tongue. I inevitably swallowed his dirty saliva. He is doing the same. Now my hands started rubbing his back. After about 30 minutes he separated his mouth from mine. I opened my mouth wide and sighed. Although I had no experience with this, I knew it is just the beginning. As he progresses, many more difficult situations will come to me. That is the basic law of the world. A female should have the strength to handle very tough situations while having sex with a male for the first time.
That quality is natural in girls. I exhaled loudly wondering what he could do next. Berko must have known I am having trouble breathing because of his bad breath. For that Berko gave me a short break enjoying watching me open my mouth and exhaling loudly with difficulty for a few seconds. After a short break he again put his mouth on my mouth and started kissing me deeply. But this time he is not kissing as softly as before. Perhaps he must feel that I surrendered to him and did not protest. Every now and then he gently bit my lips. He is licking my lips with his serrated tongue as I closed my lips. He parted my lips with his tongue and kissed me deeply. While all this is going on he did nothing else and hugged me tightly. It is as if he thought he should enjoy slowly exploring his new young wife's body freely. Then he again rubbed my back with one hand and placed the other hand on the front of my neck. It is like he was looking for something on my back. Doing so he removed his mouth from mine and started licking my face. Come near my ear like that
"Dear you don't wear what the town girls wear inside the shirt?" Oh my god what he is looking for on my back is my "bra". My embarrassment knew no bounds when he directly asked, "don't you wear a bra?" But what to do? I am not clothed with the conundrum and the courage that he would do nothing. I blushed shyly and shook my head no.
Berko: "Don't you always put it on? Or didn't you wear it today that your husband would have trouble removing it off?"
What kind of question is he asking? I didn't answer. His face lit up as he realized that there is no bra inside and he could directly touch my boobs. He is shorter than me so his midsection is on my stomach as he licked my face. I could feel his manhood, which had been lying dormant until now, slowly getting ready for the next action through both of our clothes. I had an idea of what it might look like, but I had never seen it before. Not only could I see it after a while but it would also stab me and enter me.
Barko gently bit my ear and said "Priya I am tasting nectar from your mouth. If my wife's mouth is so delicious then how about the rest? Thank you God for giving me such a beautiful wife." He moved his hands down slowly rubbing the front of my neck, driving me lustfully with such obscene words. Oh god he's going to put his hand on my breast in a few seconds. His dirty kiss tickled the middle of my legs for the first time. Slowly my flower started pouring nectar out. Since I am not wearing panty, it will definitely leave a mark on my night pant. He can see that. It won't make much of a difference if he sees because in a little while he will be able to remove it from my body and see directly to the source of the nectar. I am snapped out of all these thoughts when he placed his broad hand on my right boob.
[+] 6 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply