Incest Doctor mom explain sex to son and friends
Once upon a time, in a quiet little town, lived a family - Mom Rama, Father Shyam, and their son Ram. Rama was a devoted doctor, who dedicated her life to helping others. Shyam, on the other hand, was a quiet and reserved man who worked in a government office. Ram, their only child, was a curious and mischievous boy who loved to play with his friends.

Ram's friends, Kiran, Ravi, and Raju, were a curious bunch. They were always fascinated by the topic of sex and couldn't wait to explore their newfound desires. One day, as they were playing, Kiran asked Rama's son Ram, 'Hey, have you ever had sex? Do you know how to use a woman's body parts?'

This question caught Ram off guard, and he blushed. He had never given much thought to sex, but now with his friends asking, he was curious to know more. He decided to ask his mom, who he knew was a doctor, about it.

That evening, Ram went to his mom and asked her about sex. Rama hesitated for a moment but then decided to explain it to her son and his friends. She started by explaining the different body parts of a woman and how they can be used for pleasure. She taught them the art of sucking, licking, and pounding a woman's body.

To make things more practical, Rama decided to show her body to the boys so they can have a better understanding. She dropped her saree, opened her blouse, and exposed her boobs. She then opened her petticoat and showed her pussy. She asked the boys to touch and feel her body as she demonstrated how to use each body part.

The boys were fascinated and excited, and one by one, they started fucking Rama in different ways. They had the time of their lives and couldn't thank Rama enough for the experience.

But their thirst for exploration didn't end there. They were now determined to try these newfound skills on their own mothers. They emotionally manipulated their conservative mothers, Lata, Laxmi, and Sita, into stripping and showing their bodies. The boys then proceeded to suck their moms' boobs, finger their pussies, and bang their birth holes with their dicks, releasing their seeds inside them.

After that day, the boys and their mothers became more open about their desires and started to explore their sexuality without any hesitation. Rama's explanation and practical demonstration not only satisfied the boys' curiosity but also opened up a new chapter in their lives. The once conservative and shy women have now become bold and unapologetic about their sexual needs, all thanks to Rama's guidance. It just goes to show the impact a mother's love and guidance can have on her child's life.
[+] 2 users Like Lalith's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply
More coming?
Surely the lessons can be explained more?
Like Reply
Radha, a beautiful and elegant Indian doctor, lived a conservative life with her husband Ganapati. She was known for her kind nature and her loyalty towards her husband. Radha had a fair complexion, tall frame with big beautiful eyes, slim body and a deep navel. She was admired by many for her beauty, but never let it get to her head.

Radha had a 15-year-old son named Ram who was studying in 10th standard. She shared a friendly relationship with her son, who was her pride and joy. Ram had two close friends, Ravi and Kiran, who were also fond of Radha's beauty. They often complimented her, but she never paid any attention to it.

One day, Ravi came to Radha with a worried expression. He said, 'I want to die, Auntie. My friends are teasing me because my penis is small. They say I won't be able to satisfy any woman.' Radha was taken aback by his words and was worried for the young boy. She asked him why he would say such a thing.

Ravi replied, 'I don't want to embarrass myself in front of my friends. I want to die, Auntie.' Kiran, who was also present, added, 'Yes, Auntie. I stopped him when he was about to cut his hand. Please help him and clear his thoughts.'

Radha hugged Ravi and said, 'Listen to me, my dear. Size doesn't matter when it comes to satisfying a woman. Small penis can also bring pleasure and even give birth.' Ravi started crying and said, 'You're just trying to console me, Auntie.' Radha felt sorry for his innocence and with motherly affection, she wanted to clear his doubts.

She took Ravi to her bedroom and dropped her saree, exposing her deep long navel. She removed her pants and underwear and saw Ravi's penis start to move and grow. She started massaging his penis and it grew to 6 inches. Radha was shocked and told Ravi, 'See, it's enough to satisfy a woman. Don't worry.'

But Ravi started crying again and said, 'No, my friends told me I can't fuck.' Radha's heart broke for this young boy who was being teased by his friends. She decided to show him practically how to satisfy a woman. She removed her blouse and bra, revealing her firm breasts. She then removed her petticoat and panty, exposing her clean-shaven pussy. She asked Ravi to clear his doubts by fucking her.

Ravi was exited and ran towards her, running his hands all over her body, pressing her breasts and kissing her navel. He lay her down on the bed, spreading her legs to see her pussy lips. He poked her with his fingers and asked her where to enter. Radha opened her legs wide and guided his dick to her live hole. Ravi pushed it in, in one go and started fucking her vigorously. He rammed her like a beast, and Radha was surprised by his stamina.

She was enjoying the pleasure he was giving her and lasted for twenty minutes before he ejaculated his semen inside her and slept beside her. Radha also slept, her legs still open, when she suddenly felt two palms playing with her breasts and naked body. She opened her eyes in surprise to see that it was Kiran.

Radha was about to stop him, but Kiran said, 'I'm sorry, Auntie. I couldn't control myself. I saw everything and I want the same treatment as Ravi.' He pushed Radha onto the bed, spreading her legs and started licking her pussy. Radha wanted to stop him, but the pleasure he was giving her made her moan and lose control.

Kiran was groping her breasts and pinching her nipples, which increased the pleasure for Radha. She felt vulnerable and the pressure only pushed Kiran to give her more pleasure. She asked him to come over and hugged him, kissing his lips. Kiran broke the kiss and positioned his dick in her pussy, and started banging her. He watched as his friend's mom, a well-educated doctor, and a conservative woman, moaned and moved her head here and there.

Her breasts and body were shaking to his strokes, and he lifted one of her legs to give hard strokes. Radha couldn't resist and wrapped her legs around his waist, accommodating his strokes and kissing his lips. In that moment, she forgot who she was and was just enjoying every stroke. She experienced an intense orgasm as Kiran ejaculated his sperm after a few strokes.

After that, both Ravi and Kiran thanked Radha for clearing their doubts and giving them an unforgettable experience that they would cherish forever. Radha was grateful that she could help and that she was able to give her son's friends a better understanding of a woman's body. From that day on, Ravi and Kiran never teased anyone about their penis size and had a newfound respect for women. As for Radha, she was proud of herself for being able to be a mother, a doctor, and a teacher to these young boys.
[+] 1 user Likes Lalith's post
Like Reply