Fantasy Shivani, a faithful mother and wife.
Chapter 1

Every man desires a woman, who looks beautiful and has amazing curves on her. They want a doll, who dresses up like she's built for sex and goes gaga over only him. But when it comes to marrying one, they always want a lady who's conservative, who doesn't show off her beauty despite them being flawlessly carved. They won't want anyone who is outwardly expressive in nature. They prefer women who drape sarees, wear chudidars, talk only with very less people, while they can have the freedom to flirt and be a pervert in real life. Few are lucky to have a wife, who possess all the attributes a man desires while being conservative at the same time. 

Dheeraj is considered extremely lucky. He's around 45 years of age with two kids: a daughter or 19 years and a son of 18 years. This does makes perfect sense for a father of this age, but the mother of these kids is mere 38 years old. Which means she got pregnant at the age of 19! Can anyone believe it!? Shivani, 38 years old, married with two kids over 18 years, a husband who earns more than enough to raise two kids on his own without having his wife to work. Shivani got married at the age of 19, by the time she was married she was already in her 3rd month. Dheeraj was her boyfriend, he was 26 by the time he came in her virgin vagina. When Shivani's parents got to know about this matter, they insisted on getting Shivani married. Due to which, Shivani had to drop out of her education. She thought she'd study again after delivering her first born. But the couple made another mistake and couldn't control their hormones which lead to another birth of another kid. After giving birth to a son, Shivani had to give up on studies. Dheeraj was well settled by then, earning a 6 digit paycheck. 

In order to not make any more mistakes, Dheeraj underwent vasectomy because he couldn't keep it in his pants with Shivani around. Despite vasectomy their sex hasn't stopped until Dheeraj started getting older. She gained back her shape even after delivering two kids though she wasn't slim to begin with, she carried a great rack on her chest and a decent shaped ass which grew after giving birth to two kids. She carried herself really well by maintaining neither a slim body nor a fat body and had good meat on her belly. She was absolutely perfect, with her beautiful body and her cute face; making her every man's desired wife. She always draped sarees whenever she went out. Her saree hugged voluptuous body at the right areas. It's not that she never had any modern outfits, she preserved it for her husband alone. The things he did to her while she was young were outrageous. Ever since her kids turned 10 years they eventually stopped having sex. 

Shivani lived an average homemaker's life. She would wake up way before her husband and kids wake up. Prepare breakfast for all of them, fill in their lunch boxes. Sometimes the kids have wishes, she fulfilled them too. She has a 19 year old daughter, Preeti, who is studying Fashion Design in a top private college. Her son, Shubh, who is one year younger to Preeti has recently joined an engineering college just like his father. Dheeraj on the other hand goes to his office at 10'o clock so he waked up the last. He used to maintain a good body until he was 35 but lazed out from working out due to heavy work at office. 

The clock turned 9'o clock, Preeti and Shubh left for their college; Dheeraj has woken up. He heard water gushing in from their bathroom. Shivani would always go to bath after her kids left and around the time her husband would wake up. So she never closed the door, knowing her husband would come in. Dheeraj went in to brush his teeth. 

"You took so long to wake up honey", Shivani exclaimed for insider her shower which was behind a glass door.

"Yeah sweety, had a bad sleep last night", Dheeraj saw a blurry translucent structure of his wife's lovely ass.

"Oh honey why don't you make it early home tonight, before the kids come home", Shivani giggled as she was applying soap to her lovely breasts.

"I come home early, what's the take in it?", Dheeraj finished his brushing and opened the glass door where Shivani was bathing.

"Don't you know? We will have the house to ourself and" she turned around to see Dheeraj's cock standing up.

"And? Finish it dear", Dheeraj closed in on her with his 5 inch tool pointing out.

"And maybe we can finish in each other baby", Shivani said in a husky voice. Dheeraj without wasting any time flew upon his wife and started smooching her wet lips.

"We can finish in each here, right now honey", Shivani creaked under his lips. 

Dheeraj wasn't listening to her, his cock was rigid poking her belly. His hands traversed her heavenly breasts and fondled them over and over. His hands were doing magic to Shivani, she pulled in her husband for a long kiss. Dheeraj switched between her breasts, pinching and squeezing them. Shivani stopped one of his hands and placed in on her buttock. Dheeraj spanked her right buttock and started mauling her wet ass. Shivani moaned in his mouth while Dheeraj continued squeezing and playing with her buttocks. Now, Shivani was fully arose and sucked his tongue, Dheeraj continued playing with her ass cheeks. He pushed her against the wall and went down on her tits squeezing and licking the water in between her massive bazookas. Shivani arched her back and held his head by hair and pushed him down onto her navel. Her husband was vigorously licking her navel, while Shivani moaned in exquisite. She was already wet and completely turned on. She pulled her husband up and smooched him. Her hands reached out to his cock, she slowly rubbed his cock near her pussy.

"Please honey, let's fuck at least today", she begged like a hungry cum slut.

"Not now sweety, I've to go to office", Dheeraj pulled back knowing how she might end up convincing him.

"But baby for once-", before she could finish her sentence Dheeraj stepped out of the shower. She was beyond disappointed. She was craving for a dick inside her for many days. Daily her husband would come into the shower kiss her, fondle her, make her horny and leave the shower without fucking her. He had been doing this for many days. The last they had sex was when their kids stayed at their parents for a week, which was a month ago. 

She stepped out of the shower without a smile on her face, her pussy was wet with the little foreplay her husband has done. She reached out for the towel hanging by the door, when suddenly her husband barged in pinned her onto the glass wall and said, "I'm sorry babe, forgive me for today. I promise, I'll make tonight very memorable." He planted a passionate kiss again on her lips. Shivani kissed back, totally engrossing herself into him. 

"But before tonight, we have to attend a party. A party in my office. I need you to be ready by the evening. Please tell our kids to come home early too."

Shivani stopped kissing him. "Party? But you haven't told me before. How do I-", again she was interrupted but this time with a shush.

"Shh.. Just be yourself honey. If possible, be seductive, I don't want to waste my time once the party is over." 

"Tell me honey, do you want me to wear the private dresses I wear for you or my regular ones."

"Why not a blend of both, I don't want my son and daughter to look at their mom's sultriness", Dheeraj placed his fingers over her mound.

"Shh Dheeraj!!", Shivani was already wet, "Anything for you honey. Let me go buy a saree today, something you haven't seen me wear a lot in these years."

"Wouldn't that be perfect", he winked and inserted his fingers into her pussy.

"Yeahhh.. anything for you honey. Yes finally!!." She moaned closing her eyes. Dheeraj bit her neck and inserted his fingers deep inside her wet cunt. He started fingering her unevenly. "Dheeraj not like that. You're-". Dheeraj pulled out before she could finish her sentence.

"What's the fun if you have an orgasm so early sweetheart?". He looked at her while sucking his fingers, which were in her cunt. He winked and left the bathroom. Shivani had the urge to use the water jet spray to pleasure herself but she chose not to, she wanted to tease her husband. She left the bathroom after some time. Her husband has already left out to office by the time she came out. She browsed to check if she could find anything that her husband might like. She found few new ways to drape the saree which she never tried out. She checked all the blouses she had, there was only one blouse which met her requirements. She was excited, not for the party, but for the after party showdown with her husband. 

Little did she know, why her husband made her do this. 

What was the need to ignite her wife, when he could have just made out directly.

to be continued
[+] 6 users Like orewabatman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Should I use any of the actresses as Shivani and her daughter Preeti?
[+] 2 users Like orewabatman's post
Like Reply
jnvdjf afg
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Nice start. I think he is going to make her open the legs to his boss to get promotion. first wife next daughter.
Like Reply
Great start
I can't wait to see what she's gonna wear to the party and how hot she's gonna look!
Like Reply
waiting for next big updates
Like Reply
Interesting story. Will it be IF?
Like Reply
expecting regular updates keep the good work
[+] 1 user Likes Hotyyhard's post
Like Reply
(27-02-2024, 11:03 PM)orewabatman Wrote: Should I use any of the actresses as Shivani and her daughter Preeti?

Good starting. 

Sure pls do = a hot MILF and a hot piece daughter.

But why only Daughter ? Is she coming in any way into Mom's Adventures?
Like Reply
keep updated bro
Like Reply
nice start,,,interesting seducing plot,,wait to see MILFY shivani
Like Reply
update ASAP
Like Reply
aise plot mijhr jayadah pasand hai
Like Reply
update kab aayegi bata dena plz
Like Reply
sjjsjs
Like Reply

Nice story bro all the best for upcoming episode or updates
Like Reply
(28-02-2024, 06:26 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Good starting. 

Sure pls do = a hot MILF and a hot piece daughter.

But why only Daughter ? Is she coming in any way into Mom's Adventures?

Sure will do. She might cross her paths with her mom. I have few ideas but I just have to execute it properly.
Like Reply
Hey guys. Thanks for the overwhelming response. I wasnt expecting these many replies. I will try to update as soon as possible. Already started writing the second chapter. Will try to finish by tomorrow night and give y'all an update.

I've given a lot of thought about who could be Shivani. Kajal had been my favorite actress since childhood and she's well around 38 suits perfectly for this role I suppose.

As of Preethi, I really admire Saiee Manjrekar, but I haven't finalized who could I imagine as Preeti. I'm still open to suggestions regarding the daughter role. AND YES, SHE HAS A PART IN THIS STORY TOO.
Like Reply
Bro Keep the boy/man as average guy ,don't keep a gym guy with abs and all with 9-10 inch dick ..

That all seems fake and Unreal
Average guy gets lucky with your story heroine will be a great plot kinda realistic

For 40 aged lady ..Priyamani would also be nice
All the best and be regular
Like Reply