Adultery Tulsi My Beloved Matured Working Lady by rakeshind23 ( Incomplete )
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady (Incomplete as left by author)

by rakeshind23

Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady
Dear All,

It's been many months I didn’t write any stories. Reason, I was held up with my business and some sexual adventures.

I decided to write again in Xossip.com to share my sexual experiences with many of my neighbors, colleagues, friend’s wives or aunties I fucked. I have posted my stories long back about my teenage sex stories with my aunties.

The story what I am writing is my sexperience with Lady who is working for an MNC company. 

Please also note guys, I will be busy so may not post my story very frequently but yes will try my level best to post the story regularly. I know many of them where really impressed about the way I write the stories and also I had many fans for my previous stories.

You can also be in touch with me with the Xossip.com messages. 

I bet you will enjoy this slow killing romantic hot sexually sensual story. I will also keep posting my stories here afterwards with individual Threads.

With Loads of Cum Love
Raki
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 2

Brief Introduction:
====================
Name : Tulasi
Kid : 1 Son (Prajwal)
Husband : Lokesh (No interest in sex as he is busy with his business. Also a lazy fellow who has many misunderstanding with Tulsi)
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 3

About Her Features:
====================
Height : 5'4"
Weight : 75 Kgs (little plump)
Waist : 34
Boobs : 34
Good round shaped butt.
Sexual Desire : Too much because of lack of sex from husband

Very Homely and good nature. Very caring and loving. But little short tempered
She looks exactly like Anushka Shetty with Namitha body.
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 4

It was Ganesha Festival. And there was an orchestra in one of the areas in Bangalore. There was huge crowd with many celebrities had come as Chief Guests. Lots of dance programs, songs where going on. I was passing by my car and it was very difficult to drive because of traffic jam. That of crowd was there. It was already 9:45PM. I was so tired and it was Friday was returning from office. I felt this crowd will not get cleared soon. I just felt let me just park my car somewhere there and see this Orchestra for sometime and then go to house.

I parked my car and walked little bit near the orchestra. It was very difficult to watch anything there. But I was helpless because I had no other go. I just stood there for few minutes. Suddenly I saw a boy was crying there. I just asked him

Me : Hi dear, why are you crying?
Boy : I was with my mom. I am lost here. I need mummy…………..
Me : Oh don’t cry. Come here. Where is your mom?
Boy : We both were standing here. Suddenly someone people pushed me and I don’t know where my mom went.
Me : What is your name dear?
Boy : Prajwal
Me : Don’t worry Prajwal. Do you know her number?
Boy : Yes I know
Me : Give me I will call (I took my mobile outside and was waiting for him to give the number
Boy : 99******45
Me : ok wait will call her and lets ask where she is
Boy : OK uncle please get my mom (he was crying)

I took my mobile and dialed the number. It was ringing. She picked the phone…

Me : Hello…?
She : Hello……
Me : Can you hear me?
She : Who is this? I can’t here you properly
Me : Hello madam.. I got your Prajwal here..
She : Hello Prajwal, where are you? (Her voice so soft and I could feel the pain of a mother losing her kid)
Me : Madam, I am Raki here. Prajwal is with me. Where are you?
She : I am in middle of the crowd. Where is my prajwal?
Me : He is with me. Please do one thing. You come near the Hotel Sukh Sagar. We are standing in front of it
She : Thank you please wait there I will be there in 2 mins
Me : Sure madam don’t worry. We are here only. You come
She : Thank you sir.

She cut the phone. And saw Prajwal and held his hand and stood in front of Sukhsagar hotel. In few minutes, I saw one lady was approaching us. Prajwal saw her and ran towards her and hugged her “Mummy……….”

She hugged him and could see the emotion and tears in her eyes. She walked near me.

She : Thank you so much Sir. I was searching for him and I was feeling like crying
Me : Hey that’s fine madam. Please don’t be so formal. It was my duty. Thank god you got your kid.
She : Yes. I was so worried.
Me : Ok now go home Madam. Its already 10:15PM
She : Sure Sir. Thank you so much.
Me : OK how do you both go? Shall I drop in my car?
She : No I have car. And I stay not very far. Just 2kms from here.
Me : Ok sure. But you drive. I will follow you until you reach safe and then will go
She : So nice of you sir. But you can carry on. Why unnecessary trouble for you?
Me : That’s not a problem for me. But are you thinking that I will come to know your house? (I just smiled)
She : Hey no Sir. Just thought why to trouble you.
Me : No that’s fine. You start you car will follow till you reach and I will go from there.
She : Thank you so much sir once again for all this.
Me : You can call me Rakesh not Sir. That’s my name madam
She : I am Tulsi. You can call me Tusli not madam (Both smiled each other)
Me : Ok you start its getting too late.
She : Sure Rakesh. Prajju tell by to uncle.
Prajwal : Bye Uncle. Thanks for lot
Me : That’s fine dear. But next time don’t leave mom and go
Prajwal : Sure uncle.
Me : Bye Tulsi. Take care.
Tulsi : Sure Rakesh bye.

She started her car. And I also started my car and followed. It took around 10mins. She slowed down her car near her house. And saw from window and waved me bye and gestured me saying that was her house and she reached. I just waved bye and showed thumbs up to say that you are safe.

I just turned my car towards my house and it was almost 30mins journey from that place. I was tired and was not in mood to think anything but I was happy that I helped a kid to get her mom. I reached my house. I had my dinner at office only and as it was holiday the next day was thinking to sleep for long time. I just parked my car went inside and removed all my clothes and directly walked to bathroom naked.

Took hot bath wiped myself and came to bed naked. And slept. God damn I was really tired. I just wanted to sleep that’s it.

I was sleeping and suddenly I could hear a beep sound. It was an SMS to my mobile. I was sleeping naked with my ass on top just took the mobile and saw the time it was around 12AM. SMS was from an unknown number. I opened the SMS and saw. It said “Reached Safely. Did you reach? Thanks once again for the help. GN”

Reading that message, I came to know it was Tulsi. In that half sleepy mood only I replied. “Yes reached safely. Thanks for messaging. GN”
No idea how I slept.
[+] 1 user Likes themaskeditor's post
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 5

I was hearing a musical sound. I was sleeping very happily. I could hear the musical sound like lullaby. But the musical sound continued. I just opened my eyes half and saw towards the window. Could see the sunlight. I just pulled my mobile and saw in half eyes opened. It was 8:00AM. I could feel someone is ringing the doorbell. I was feeling so tired and didn’t want to get up early. But was thinking “Who the hell has come to spoil my weekend.”.

I woke and sat on the edge of the bed. Wiped my face with my palms and got up and stood near the long mirror of the cupboard. God I was naked and my dick was erected. I had forgot to wear dress in the night. But I was feeling proud to see the dick so hard in the morning. The doorbell rang again and now I knew who it was. I was wondering how can I open the door with this 8inch erected dick. But now I was relaxed. I pulled the towel which I used to wipe myself night after batch. Just wrapped around my waist and walked towards the door. I could see the erected dick is pushing the towel and could easily make out that my dick is erected. I opened the door.

As expected it was Maami. She smiled and came inside and asked
Mami : What happed Babu? Why so late to open the door? Is someone there at home (gave a naughty smile)
Me : No Maa..mi. was very tired and slept nicely.
Mami : Ohh… I thought you came with some one last nite.
Me : no mami. Lot of work was there and also I came late around 11:30pm so I slept nicely
Mami : ok.. (she was my dick and winked at me and said ) What is this? The naughty gun is ready to shoot early morning
Me : ohh maami. You know that very well. How much it troubles me
Mami : ya ya I know. All time ready (laughed loudly and hit softly on my dick and straight away went to kitchen)

I just walked towards bed room and slept with my ass on top. The force I slept, the towel became loose and was out of my body. My ass cheeks were visible. I have a very hot and sensual body which can make any ladies go mad to have sex with me. And this has been told by many housewives, aunties, colleagues, girls as well.
I knew why maami went to kitchen. She had gone to kitchen to heat massage oil. Whenever I tell I am tired she will give me massage. In few minutes she came to bedroom and started waking me up.

Mami : Babu get up. Will give you nice massage. All your body pain and tiredness will go.
Me : maami let me sleep for somemore time. Please don’t disturb me.
Mami : babu u get up and take massage and take bath and then you sleep.
Me : you are so adamant. I don’t like you maami
Mami : I know all ur tricks. Now get up. You will start liking me once I start massaging you. Come on get up. You are sweet child get up
Me : you will not leave me maami. Ok wait.

I got up naked and she saw my dick and smiled and told “Abba royal magic wind. No idea how many ladies hole it has done magic. You look so tired. But that is not at all looks tired babu. I think it didn’t get work for long time. Come let me give some work for it.” She just held my dick and brushed. And started walking towards the bathroom. Asking me to follow. I held her shoulder and started walking towards bathroom.

There was massage oil ready for me to get massaged. Maami gave me a stool to sit and she removed her saree blouse petticoat bra and became naked. Took oil and started hitting on my head and massaged whole of my body. She asked me to stand and started massaging my dick and stroked it to give me more and more pleasure so that I get relaxation. And sat on her knee and started sucking as well. She knows that I will not so easily cum. And she also knows how naughty and dirty I am. She smiled and got up and told “Babu I know how much ur dick needs pleasure. Come fuck me and leak. Will give u bath and then you have breakfast and sleep.” She told and slept on the floor. I was full with oil. Slept on her and my erected dick was looking for her pussy. She held with her right hand and guided my dick to her hot hole. I started fucking her for about 10mins. Since my body was full of oil I was slipping from her body. Finally I cummed fully inside her hot pussy. And just rolled towards her left and slept on the floor. She got up and started smiling.

We both took bath together and she wiped me fully dry and she also wiped herself and took all he clothes and walked towards bedroom. My dick was small and was dangling. She saw and smiled and told “no the naughty chota shaithan is tired.”
She wore her saree and told wait for few minutes will prepare breakfast. I wore my dress and in few minutes she had got the breakfast. I had and she told she will wash all the cloths and then go home and told me to sleep nicely.
As I was tired I slept again and maami washed the clothes and no idea when she had left.

I know you are wondering who is this maami right?
Maami is my maid. She was working from two years and she is very homely and good lady. I was caling her maami and she was calling me babu. Very caring and very lovable. She is 43 year old and has son of 14year old. She likes me very much because I had helped her in many ways. It can be her son’s education, their medical expenses. But I never did all this for sex with her. She was very poor and her husband was a drunkard and left her 8years back. She was working as maid in many houses. But I was not treating her as maid. she was so caring and since even I was alone I wanted someone to care for me also. Whenever I was sick she used to be there. She was staying with her son in a small house.
Don’t worry guys I wont tell much about maami. That is why fucking session with maami was not that much sensual. I just wanted to tell how that Saturday was that’s it.

I don’t know how long I slept. I opned my eyes and saw the time it was 2:30PM. God no idea why I was feeling so much tired. I went to kitchen and drank water. Maami had prepared lunch also for me. I thought let me have lunch. I was so hungry. I put rice and sambar and came to dining hall and switched on TV. I just took my mobile and saw my girl friends and other aunites had messaged in whatsapp and some in SMS. Was replying all of them.

But suddenly while SMSing few aunties who don’t know how to use whasapp, I saw the message which I sent to Tulsi. I actually didn’t know how I typed. I was so tired. After I messaged there was no reply. I thought forget it and not to reply. But somewhere after seeing her in night and the way she had dressed I wanted to make friendship with her. Though I had seen and fucked many aunites, I wanted to make friendship with her also. If I get chance then let me fuck her that’s it.
I started typing “Hi, hows you? Hows prajwal..happy weekend…”. Kept the mobile aside and started having lunch. It was around 20mins. No reply. I went to wash my plate and came back to see if there was any reply. Still no reply. I was confused. Whether she will reply or not. I stopped thinking too much because I had many other alternative holes to fuck. But If I get his hole then its like fucking and adding new hole in the list.
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 6

I was feeling boring. Whole day sleeping and did nothing. So I just thought let me have a walk outside for sometime. I just changed my dress and walked out of the house. I just walked around half a kilometer. There was a bakery near my house. I used to have Tea there. I just took one tea and was watching all the aunties and girls going around. Suddenly I got a message. I just opened my mobile and checked. It was Shobha. God she was such a housewife once her hubby goes out she wanted me to be with her. I thought she is calling me to her house.

You know friends sometimes fucking same pussy also will becoming boring. So I always choose various sexy ladies to fuck their juicy hole. I spoke for 3-4 mins. Thank god she called me to tell that she and her hubby are going to native for some function and told not to call or message until she comes back. I was happy very much and kept the phone.

After having Tea I returned home it was around 5PM. I just removed my pant and t-shirt and sat of sofa in banian and underwear and switched on TV. What a boring day it was. Though I could have gone to some of the aunties houses, I was feeling lazy because of tiredness.

Suddenly my mobile started beeping. I just ignore and was watching TV. After 10mins wanted to go to toilet. I just went to toilet and took my mobile and came and sat on sofa. Just I opened the message. It was Tulsi. I had not saved her number but I knew her last number 45. I immediately replied

(The whole conversation was on SMS)

Tulsi : Hi, gud evening. I am gud. Prajju also gud. U?
Me : helo, you got my msg now? :-)
Tulsi : I saw afternoon. But was busy.
Me : ok no probs. I didn’t expect you will reply :-)
Tulsi : y so? I am not so rude
Me : usually ladies wont reply to stranger correct?
Tulsi : you are not stranger anymore. You helped me getting my kid safely
Me : that was my duty. Anyone would have done same thing
Tulsi : no way. There were many people no one tried to ask prajju about his problem correct
Me : that’s true. So what’s happening in the evening?
Tulsi : nothing special. Prajju is gone for tuition. So now was little free
Me : hubby?
Tulsi : gone out
Me : ok so alone now?
Tulsi : yes. Prajju will come by 7.
Me : so I can guess easily that you are 3 of you at home.
Tulsi : yes, only 3 of us.
Me : mmmm. Feels happy family
Tulsi : yes, very happy family.
Me : you seem to be very homely.
Tulsi : thank you. I love to be like that. But how do you know?
Me : the way you had dressed last nite
Tulsi : how that is because I had come there to do pooja for ganesha so
Me : but you were looking very traditional and typical south Indian lady
Tulsi : thank you.
Me : and the jasmine flower was really matching your dress and your face
Tulsi : ohh god. Thanks a lot.
Me : hey madam. Why do you thank me?
Tulsi : no madam :-(. You call me tulsi
Me : ok tulsi. Sorry
Tulsi : what doing? Who all are there at home
Me : guess
Tulsi : you your parents
Me : wife kids? You left them
Tulsi : you kidding? You married?
Me : ya why? I shouldn’t marry or what?
Tulsi : you don’t look like that
Me : :-) k . My parents are in native and I am not married as you guessed
Tulsi : mm you stay alone.
Me : no no I stay with my TV, Fridge, Washing machine, tables, chairs, sofa etc etc
Tulsi : hey what are you speaking… enof
Me : ok sorry. Yes I stay alone here.
Tulsi : so food ? Outside?
Me : no. I have a maid. she is like my mother. She cooks for me and wash my cloths
Tulsi : oh gud.
Me : what’s plan for tomorrow?
Tulsi : nothing special. Stay at home. Wash cloths. And be with family
Me : mmm so you work or housewife
Tulsi : I work as associate manager
Me : ohh gud. Which company
Tulsi : S……. In white field
Me : ohh I know near Graphite India
Tulsi : Yes yes. Right
Me : gud that you are working. But difficult to manage right
Tulsi : yes, but ladies have to manage
Me : appreciate you
Tulsi : where do u work
Me : I work for I…… in marathalli
Tulsi : oh gud.
Me : what else Tulsi?
Tulsi : nothing will go now. Prajju might come now
Me : ok sure. Shall I msg nite?
Tulsi : no pls.. I may not be able to reply
Me : ok I understand. Dnt worry I won’t msg
Tulsi : thank you :-)
Me : tomorrow can I msg?
Tulsi : hey no pls
Me : hubby?
Tulsi : mmmm
Me : I know. Sundays are like jail for ladies :-)
Tulsi : ok now I’m getting late
Me : should I expect your msgs or shall I msg
Tulsi : don’t msg until I msg you
Me : so sure I will get your msg?
Tulsi : may be wait and see :-)
Me : hope I will be lucky to get the msgs
Tulsi : let’s see your luck. Bye now
Me : sure tulsi bye. Hope I will be lucky

I felt she is interested in my friendship and if she is willing to msg me when her hubby is not present that means she and her hubby may not be at good terms. But I was my guess that’s it. But for sure I knew she was a good catch for me. and I also didn’t want to rush. I never want to make ladies feel I am behind them for sex. I love them to feel my love and trust me. then only they give themselves whole heartedly and I can enjoy them will full sensual sex.

I didn’t msg her and was waiting for her message.
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 7

Sunday went just like with maami and other hotties chats and calls.
It was Monday morning. I was sleep very. It was around 7.30am. Was feeling like pissing. Went to toilet and came back and took the mobile and saw there was a message. It was Tulsi’s
Tulsi : Good morning
Me : (I replied in same way) Good morning (no reply for sometime)
Tulsi : You still sleeping I guess.
Me : Yes, but got up by seeing some sweet message
Tulsi : ohh who sent you that sweet message?
Me : you only.
Tulsi : ohh god. I just sent Good morning that’s all
Me : but that was really sweet :-)
Tulsi : thank you.
Me : so do I keep getting these sweet messages daily or just one day
Tulsi : don’t expect too much sir
Me : I know, it’s very rare and difficult to get messages from beautiful girls
Tulsi : hey I am not girl. I am woman now with a kid of 9 years
Me : that may be ur age. But u look really like a girl only
Tulsi : stop it. I know u are just trying to impress me
Me : impress you? Why should I tulsi. You are beautiful and I am telling truth that’s all
Tulsi : ok ok don’t get upset
Me : never ever raki will be upset on sweet beautiful girls
Tulsi : you are not so innocent as your looks. You seems to be very flirty
Me : do I look so innocent tulsi?
Tulsi : really the way u look, I feel u are so innocent. But now I know how much flirt you are
Me : oh god I never said anything. Pls sorry
Tulsi : hey don’t worry I was just kidding
Me : where are you now?
Tulsi : I am going to office. I am in office bus
Me : ohh ok. But I am still on bed tulsi
Tulsi : ohh no office today?
Me : it’s there. But for us flexible timings. I got whenever I need
Tulsi : good raki
Me : what about prajju? School?
Tulsi : he will get ready. He is very good boy.
Me : ya I can see. He is very sweet like only. Same face
Tulsi : yes, I know.
Me : he goes to school by himself?
Tulsi : no hubby drops
Me : ok good. You have got a good hubby
Tulsi : ya ya true.
Me : I am so lady tulsi. Still on bed
Tulsi : got up sir. Its already 8:15
Me : ya ya will get up and get ready. No idea why Mondays will come yar
Tulsi : yes raki true. Even I am feeling so lazy
Me : mmm. Yes. Tulsi I am feeling that as if we both know each other for long time. Don’t you?
Tulsi : yes raki. Even I am feeling same.
Me : and I should thank you so much for messaging. I seriously thought you won’t message me
Tulsi : even I thought not to message. But felt u are good gentleman. So messaged
Me : I am always a gentleman
Tulsi : but only by look wise. I don’t think u are gentleman by behavior
Me : oh god. Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Tulsi : ok ok . It’s too early to judge you
Me : thank god.
Tulsi : ok raki. I reached office. Bye
Me : so when can I expect the message? Hope I have the freedom to message at least now
Tulsi : don’t message until I message.
Me : but u are in the office right.
Tulsi : whatever pls don’t message. Else I will stop messaging
Me : oh god don’t worry. I will not
Tulsi : good boy
Me : tulsi before we say bye wanna say something
Tulsi : what’s that
Me : you look very beautiful… and really your eyes are so attractive, I just couldn’t take away my eyes that night
Tulsi : stupid. Now bye. Don’t message bye bye bye
Me : bye tulsi
Tulsi : :-) have a nice day. Get up and go to office now
Me : sure tulsi. Have a sweet day.. Waiting for your sweet messages. Bye for now

For sure I was understanding that she needs someone to share her feelings and she is desperately looking for some good friend. I didn’t want to rush. But I knew she will surely continue our chats and relationship. And didn’t want to miss this
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 8

I got up, got ready and went to office. I forgot totally about Tulsi. I totally immersed myself in the work. As it was Monday, there were lot of meetings and updates so kept myself busy.

It was almost 4:30PM in the evening. I forgot to have my lunch also. I was feeling damn hungry. I just stepped to cafeteria with Neha (a sexy colleague whom I spend time in office and for sure I have fucked her few times). I Checked my mobile. There were few missed calls and also messages. I usually keep my mobile in silent mode when in office. I checked the missed calls. There were 8 missed calls. 3 from Shobha, 2 from Priya, 1 landline unknown number, 1 Vinod, 1 Neha.

There were 5 messages. I just checked. 2 were from stupid Ads. 1 was from Neha “Hi dear, u didn’t had lunch. Come let’s go to cafeteria”. But I had not checked at all. She came directly to my seat and pulled me to have lunch at 4:30.
2 messages were from the new Sexy sweet Tulsi.
Message 1, 12:45PM : “Hi, what are you doing?”
Message 2, 2:45PM : “busy? Had lunch?

God I was really thinking I didn’t reply what she might think. But I also had a sexy in front me who cares about me in the office. Neha (think about Dusky Priyamani. She resembles her. But lil dark), was speaking to me about her marriage proposal at home. I was least bothered about her. She is getting married and someone will fuck her. Then why should I bother. I was thinking about Tulsi, the new aunty to be fucked. I just thought let me reply.

I messaged “Hi Tulsi, sorry was totally busy today. Having my lunch now. Forgive me. what doing?”

Neha kept speaking about her story. Not even a single word was going in my mind. I was just thinking if tulsi will msg me. Neha asked,” Raki what hpnd to you today. I am speaking to you dear. Say something. Are you ok? What’s the matter?“
I replied “Nothing sweetie, I was just thinking about my new client. No idea how to get him. (I was referring Tulsi.)”

Neha : You are talented dear. You will surely get. You are best Manager here. Not even one single client you have missed. You will get. Now please have lunch peacefully. I will tell your story some other day.

Neha, though a very modern girl. She liked me so much because of my gentle behavior and the way I care for her. That is the reason she used to give me every part of her body for me. we were like couples. But today I was not in mood to listen to this chatter box. I was only interested in Tulsi. Was thinking how to get this hot lady. God I was afraid that I have to go back to meeting and what if she messages.

Suddenly my mobile beeped. I opened the message. It was Tulsi. Before opening I saw Neha, she just saw the time told “God raki, I will go dear, I have a meeting now. Please have lunch. Love you”. She kissed her hand and touched my hand. That is how we both kiss in public so the kisses are exchanged without anyone watching us. She was running. Her awesome ass were juggling while she was running and her hairs were flowing right to left and left to right. Slowly she disappeared in the office. Now I thought thank god she left and opened the message

Tulsi : Hi, still busy?
Me : No. having my lunch.
Tulsi : oh at this time? You seems to be very busy
Me : yes tulsi. Today was very hectic. How about u?
Tulsi : I am going home. I am in bus.
Me : you are so lucky. Happy journey
Tulsi : thank you. I messaged you u didn’t reply
Me : yes was very busy tulsi. Sorry for that
Tulsi : Don’t worry even I can understand
Me : feeling tired. Just thinking when will I go home
Tulsi : even I had hectic day raki. But it not as much as you
Me : I told right you are lucky.
Tulsi : oh as if I won’t work only.
Me : ok sorry sorry.
Tulsi : so what else.
Me : nothing tulsi. Morning forgot to ask you something
Tulsi : what is that?
Me : what dress you are wearing to office today?
Tulsi : why do u want to know?
Me : just asked nothing serious.
Tulsi : mmmm. Chudhidhar
Me : ohh I thought saree
Tulsi : no I can’t wear saree to office. It will not be comfortable
Me : ya I know it won’t be comfortable for boys
Tulsi : stop it. I am laughing. :-). What are you saying raki?
Me : yes true only right. All boys go mad seeing your beauty.
Tulsi : I told I can’t work comfortably
Me : that I don’t know but other boys will surely not work.
Tulsi : ok stop that. I know you are big flirt.
Me : is this flirting tulsi?
Tulsi : yes. But tell me one thing do I look so beautiful in saree?
Me : yes, ask me why
Tulsi : why?
Me : because I have seen you only in saree. And only once. How do I know how u look in other dresses?
Tulsi : ohhh you are very clever.
Me : tulsi can I ask you one thing. Please don’t feel bad
Tulsi : bad? What are you up to?
Me : no please promise me u wont scold will ask
Tulsi : if it’s something which is not good don’t ask
Me : please I cannot keep anything in mind
Tulsi : if you ask something unnecessary pls don’t ever message me
Me : ok forget I don’t want to disappoint you
Tulsi : ok ask let me decide whether to scold or not
Me : no its ok. U will surely scold
Tulsi : ayooo ask na
Me : ok promise me you won’t scold
Tulsi : ok promise I won’t scold
Me : (she also wanted to flirt. I can feel the way she is responding. But didn’t want to rush) ok how to ask tulsi. I am getting scared
Tulsi : hey ask naa. Being lady I am only telling to ask. Ask now soon I will reach house
Me : ok. You know tulsi…….
Tulsi : tell naaa. I almost reached.
Me : ok tulsi… I am really fed up of typing this sms. Can we have calls instead of sms?
Tulsi : stupid. For this so much build up?
Me : ohh then what did you think?
Tulsi : nothing forget.
Me : no tell me what did you think?
Tulsi : nothing I reached house.
Me : when can I expect your call?
Tulsi : don’t expect. I will think about it.
Me : no message also right till morning?
Tulsi : no. don’t message. Remember if u message I will never message you
Me : ok baba. Have I done that ever
Tulsi : no no and I trust you. Because you are gentleman but ….
Me : but what tulsi?
Tulsi : very flirty. :-)
Me : oh thanks a lot
Tulsi : stupid fellow….. Bye now take care…
Me : sure will wait for your call tulsi
Tulsi : don’t wait.. Bye bye bye
Me : bye take care

I know that she will surely call. I understood even she is in need of someone to share. Anyways as I have the habit of not rushing with ladies, especially with aunties. I thought let me wait until her body gets the heat. She herself will agree for everything.
And I know the weakness of aunties and I have succeeded with that. So thought let her take time for everything.
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 9

I reached home around 11:30PM. Was really tired. Took bath and came to kitchen. Maami had prepared something. I had it and ate one banana and came to bed. Was not interested in anything as the whole day was so hectic. I slept nicely.

Morning around 7:30am, I was getting call. I just took the mobile and saw. It was Tulsi calling. Suddenly I got up and sat on bed resting my back on bed. Picked the call.

Tulsi : Good Morning … (very sweet and lovely voice)
Me : Good morning tulsi (even I responded with the same tone)
Tulsi : Still sleeping?
Me : No I woke up at 6 only (just lied)
Tulsi : You think I cannot know?
Me : Hey seriously I woke up at 6
Tulsi : Ohh shall I come and check?
Me : sure but you will be scared
Tulsi : scared? Why? Are you devil?
Me : not devil. I am in condition where you don’t like to see me
Tulsi : I didn’t get what u are saying
Me : mmmm, I am on bed with only bedsheet on me
Tulsi : ohh u sleep like that only every night?
Me : yes, I take bath after coming from office and sleep like that.
Tulsi : ok ok.
Me : what about you?
Tulsi : shut up… shameless fellow
Me : shame? What’s that? I don’t know what is that
Tulsi : I can know that by the way you speak
Me : ok sorry… don’t get upset.
Tulsi : hey no I was just pulling your legs
Me : I know… so you are in bus?
Tulsi : yes in bus. Feeling sleepy
Me : ok then you sleep for sometime till you reach office
Tulsi : its ok speak for 5mins. Then will sleep
Me : sure. What dress are you wearing today?
Tulsi : Today I am wearing top and jean
Me : ohh gud. Wanna see you in jean and tight top
Tulsi : ohh what’s special in that
Me : ya.. I can see your real beauty with tight hugging dresses right
Tulsi : I will kill you now. All boys are same
Me : yes men are men…
Tulsi : ya I know you boys and your dirty mind
Me : hey tulsi, I am not speaking in dirty mind. I am just praising your beauty. Don’t ever compare me with that kind of boys
Tulsi : I know raki. Otherwise why would I call you and speak?
Me : thank god.. I guess I impressed you (a mild laugh)
Tulsi : no way you impressed me.. Don’t boost yourself
Me : ohh god I don’t know how to impress beautiful girls
Tulsi : don’t lie. I know you will be having many girl friends
Me : no way tulsi. No girls will really turn towards me
Tulsi : don’t tell that. I can easily know that many girls are behind you. And my guess will never go wrong
Me : ohh so you are astrologer.?
Tulsi : not astrologer. But I fell that many girls eye on you
Me : what made you to think like that?
Tulsi : you are really smart and handsome. And you are gentleman for sure. And you have gud heart with helping nature.
Me : ohh how can you guess that. It can be for also to impress you right
Tulsi : no no. I am sure you are gentleman and why should you impress anyone raki.. They will get impress by themselves
Me : so can I assume you are also impressed by me?
Tulsi : not really.. Tulsi will not get impressed to anyone so easily.
Me : ya I know you are really tough lady to impress
Tulsi : keep that in mind. Tulsi will not get impressed to any boys.
Me : ok so I feel I am not so lucky (just a low voice)
Tulsi : feeling sad?
Me : hey that’s fine tulsi. But tell me what should this poor guy do to impress you.
Tulsi : that you should know. Why should I tell. You should find out
Me : ok let me try out
Tulsi : keep trying raki. Let me sleep for sometime
Me : hey speak for some more time naa
Tulsi : no I am really tired. Wanna sleep
(these ladies are so tough in the beginning. But I knew she is impressed by me. I just didn’t want to rush and wanted to make her feel she is very tough)
Me : ok at least tell me how I was looking that night when we met?
Tulsi : no I will cut the call. Let’s speak that some other day.
Me : oh god.. Why?
Tulsi : let’s have something to speak for next time. If we speak everything in the beginning only then what will we speak?
Me : ohh that fine. That means I am lucky to get more calls from you. Waaw. Thanks tulsi
Tulsi : but expect me to call u always
Me : sure tulsi maharani
Tulsi : ok raki, you sleep or get ready for the office. But I will sleep. Bye
Me : sure tulsi bye bye have a great day
Tulsi : you too have a great day

I could hear the sound of call getting cut. I felt very sad and hit mobile softly on my forehead and saw it again. I kissed mobile assuming that the kiss would have reached her. I slowly slid on bed and slept again. It was 8am. Not feeling like waking. Suddenly there was a beep sound. I just suddenly saw the mobile there was a message. And it was from tulsi.

“Any girl will be impressed by seeing you raki. Even I am impressed…”

God I really wanted to bring her on bed and hug her and make her nude and fuck her. I didn’t waste time. Immediately replied. “I am really happy to hear. What is that made you so impressed?”

No reply ….

Sent only more message “You told Tulsi will not get impressed to any boys. But what made you to get impressed by me?”

No reply..

I waited and waited till 8:45. Not reply I just slept on bed for next 15mins and then got up took bath and went to office.
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady – 10

No messages or call from Tulsi for 2days. I also was busy with so many meetings and projects. It was Friday, I still remember that day. It was awesome day for me. Never expected that this will happen. It was around 8:30 AM. I took bath and was getting ready. I was just in a towel. I was getting call. as I was getting ready so didn’t pick the call. again I got the call. I just went and saw. It was Tulsi. God I just threw my underwear on bed and picked the call.

Me : Hello madam. How are you?
Tulsi : I am very good. How are you?
Me : Not good.
Tulsi : What happened?
Me : You didn’t call me. Where were you?
Tulsi : is there any rule that I have to call you daily?
Me : no but still at least you could have messaged what happened?
Tulsi : is it necessary to tell that?
Me : ok sorry I just thought I should ask you. Nothing to hurt u tulsi. You are right. Who am I to ask you right?
Tulsi : hey raki. You became so emotional. Sorry I was just kidding.
Me : that fine tulsi. Is everything ok?
Tulsi : yes, everything is fine.
Me : good to hear.
Tulsi : I know you were upset that I didn’t call u.
Me : not upset. But was thinking what happened to you. You didn’t call
Tulsi : I thought of calling you but. My in laws had come and didn’t go to office for 2days
Me : ohh ok. You at office?
Tulsi : no no work from home today.
Me : in laws still there?
Tulsi : no they left just now. Lokesh has gone to drop them
Me : mmmm. Prajju went to school?
Tulsi : ya he also went with them.
Me : so alone today?
Tulsi : ya alone but have lots of work to be done.
Me : ok ok
Tulsi : what about you? Still sleeping?
Me : hello madam I have already taken bath and was getting ready. I got your call
Tulsi : ohh you have become good boy.
Me : what do you mean I became good boy? I am always good boy
Tulsi : that I should tell. Not you
Me : ok tulsi
Tulsi : got ready?
Me : not I am still in towel
Tulsi : ohhh shame shame.
Me : (I just laughed) if I stand like this for few more minutes, even this towel will fall
Tulsi : stupid. Shameless fellow
Me : yes I am shameless (just smiled)
Tulsi : first go get ready and then will speak
Me : why? You feeling shy or what?
Tulsi : then what. You standing half naked and what if someone comes
Me : as if you come here you are speaking
Tulsi : after you telling that you are in that condition even I wanted to come, I will not come
Me : ok ok tulsi. I will get ready. Give me 5mins
Tulsi : ok will cut the call and then call me once you get ready
Me : its ok don’t cut the call. I will get ready in 2mins
Tulsi : no no you call once you are ready
Me : mmm I know you are imagining how I am now correct
Tulsi : hey shameless stupid… cut the call now

She cut the call. I was thinking why did I say that I am half naked. anyways she also liked that talks. I got ready soon so that I can call her soon.

Now I was thinking whether to call her or not. But then remembered that she had told me to call. and also she had told that her husband and prajju had gone out. So she was alone. So no need to bother. I dialed her number. She didn’t pick. Again I dialed she didn’t pick. I was cursing my fate. I kept the mobile on table and was wearing my Tie. Suddenly she called. I had tied half. Picked it as soon I saw her call.

Me : hellooo…
Tulsi : got ready?
Me : yes yes.
Tulsi : good boy..so today casuals…
Me : no tulsi. I have few clients in office. So full formals with suit and all
Tulsi : ohh so bad.. It so irritates with all those dresses right
Me : yes . I love to be in casuals always
Tulsi : but you will be looking really handsome then
Me : ohh really?
Tulsi : yes I know u look really smart and handsome
Me : thank you
Tulsi : can I see your photo now?
Me : photo? How?
Tulsi : send it through WhatsApp
Me : but are you on WhatsApp?
Tulsi : yes sure.
Me : you first speak will send later before going to office
Tulsi : sure.
Me : but on one condition.
Me : you also should send your pic
Tulsi : no I wont
Me : this is not good tulsi.. You want my photo but you shouldn’t send yours?
Tulsi : ok but on one condition
Me : sure what is that?
Tulsi : you have to delete it immediately after seeing it
Me : hey tulsi. What do you think of me dear?
Tulsi : I am really scared raki
Me : pls don’t be scared. You can trust me. I promise I will delete it immediately
Tulsi : ok then what else? Had breakfast?
Me : no will have in office
Tulsi : ohh no one to prepare for you?
Me : maami is there. But she has not come today. May be some work I guess
Tulsi : maami?
Me : yes my maid. I guess I told you this
Tulsi : ohh ok I don’t remember
Me : you had breakfast?
Tulsi : no no will have after bath
Me : ohh you still didn’t bath?
Tulsi : no will go now. All these people left now only right. So thought will get bath and then have breakfast
Me : mmm any help needed?
Tulsi : shut up… what do you mean?
Me : I told shall I help to serve you breakfast
Tulsi : enough I am not a small kid so that I won’t understand
Me : mmmm I know you are not small kid..
Tulsi : I know what you said also
Me : ok then if you no then why not you take my help?
Tulsi : no I can help myself
Me : allow me to do some squirrel help at least
Tulsi : no no. its ok thanks for your help
Me : ok god. You missed a good chance
Tulsi : no way.. I know you are feeling bad that you missed a chance
Me : may be.. But I can really help you
Tulsi : now stop that…come will give you breakfast
Me : what is for breakfast?
Tulsi : chapathi and tomato subji
Me : waaw my favorite
Tulsi : that’s why I prepared
Me : ohh you think I believe what you said now? I know you have prepared for you prajju
Tulsi : how you know?
Me : I know dear. All mothers are like that. They like their kids very much and think of them more than their husband
Tulsi : ohh you are really very intelligent
Tulsi : hey shameless.. You won’t go to office?
Me : I want to but there is one beauty who is speaking to me.. And I won’t get chance to speak to her so much again and again
Tulsi : ohh god you are crazy ya. You calling me beauty?
Me : yes, obviously you are beauty..
Tulsi : no way. My husband says I am not at all good looking
Me : I don’t know your husband taste. But you look really beautiful
Tulsi : thank you thank you
Me : what all you prepare?
Tulsi : I love preparing non veg.
Me : waaw when will I get to taste your recipe
Tulsi : let’s see when the time comes
Me : so tomorrow off right?
Tulsi : ya tomorrow off. For you?
Me : yes
Tulsi : what’s the plan then for tomorrow
Me : yours?
Tulsi : I have so many cloths and need to clean house also raki
Me : so sad. Shall I come and help you at least for that?
Tulsi : no thanks raki. So kind of you. And I know you are so lazy and it will be more work for me only if you come
Me : yes but I will be with you whole day right?
Tulsi : god…. Crazy man.. Go its getting late for office
Me : that’s fine. Can I request you something?
Tulsi : sure ask me
Me : why don’t you come to my house tomorrow? You can prepare breakfast and non-veg also
Tulsi : hey are you serious?
Me : yes I am serious.
Tulsi : but I have so much to work on raki
Me : hey you can do it after noon also. You come in the morning and leave by afternoon. What say?
Tulsi : but still I am thinking what shall I say lokesh
Me : you can plan.. Think and let me know.
Tulsi : ok but I will bring prajju also. Is that fine with you?
Me : sure dear… that’s fine. Even I will have some good time .
Tulsi : ok but will confirm you by evening. Don’t plan anything before I say
Me : ok ok. Sure
Tulsi : you stay alone right.?
Me : yes but if you scared then will tell maami also to come (I just laughed)
Tulsi : why should I be scared? I know you are good boy
Me : thanks for the trust. And please please plan tulsi…
Tulsi : sure will confirm you by evening if there are no other plans of lokesh
Me : and one more thing send me your photo, if possible while going for bath (again laughed) or after bath
Tulsi : why you don’t want while taking bath also? Shameless idiot.. How dare you ask all those things stupid?
Me : hey if you send while bath photo also ok for me
Tulsi : see I am scolding you but still you are happy
Me : I know the angry of beautiful girls. They scold with full smile
Tulsi : you are a big flirt raki..
Tulsi : shameless rascal
Me : thank you so much
Tulsi : (laughed) but I feel so happy when speaking to you even though you speak so shameless
Me : if you angry then don’t speak only
Tulsi : that is what I feel sometimes. But don’t know why I feel I should speak to you
Me : waaaw. Something special in me?
Tulsi : nothing special now go to work raki its time
Me : sure but don’t forget to send the pics. But if you send those bathing pics I am will be full happy
Tulsi : shut up now…and send your photo before you leave to office
Me : ok sure I will what pose you want? While bathing?
Tulsi : now send me your photo with suit wanna see
Me : ok tulsi sure
Tulsi : ok raki bye take care. Have a great day
Me : sure tulsi, you too have a great day

She cut the call and immediately took a snap and searched for her WhatsApp.. and sent it. In few minutes I got a reply

“You look so handsome and smart.. hope today all girls will be seeing you..enjoy your day raki. I feel really good when I am speaking to you. Bye have a sweet day”

I replied immediately “Thanks a lot tulsi. waiting for your photo as well. And you also look very beautiful.. even I feel so relaxed while speaking to you. Enjoy your bath. But will try to come inside your bathroom and see if I can help you. (smiley). Bye have a chweeeeet day”

No reply after that. I just took my bag and started to office.

Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady – 11 (Teaser)

While on the way, I got tulsi message… God she had sent her photo.. I just stopped my car and saw that photo for 10mins.. gorgeous… mmm

What kind of photo she had sent? How many photos she had sent? Did she confirm about whether she was coming to my house?
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady – 11

I just took my bag and started to office. I just reached the door, I remembered Tulsi had asked for the photo. I just took my mobile and shot a selfie to cover till my waist. Somehow it came good. I just whatsapped her my photo and then started to office.

I kept my bag and my suit behind seat and started the car. Suddenly I got a message in whatsapp.

“You are really handsome raki. So smart. Only one photo? Ok bye happy journey. I am going for bath”

I replied… “Call me if you need any help. I will be there to help you. Happy time at bathroom tulsi”

Sent one more message “waiting for your photos.. before bath, after bath, while bath . I am going to office now..”

I started my car and headed towards office. God it is so hectic traffic travelling till marathalli. It’s like hell. I was just thinking why the hell there is so much traffic always. I was wondering how much signals and jams. Somehow I reached KR Puram. And there was big jam as usual. It took almost 25mins to cross that jam. Now there was some clearance in the traffic. Suddenly my phone started beeping continuously. I just took the mobile and saw.

While on the way, I got tulsi message… God she had sent her photo.. I just stopped my car and saw that photo for 10mins.. gorgeous… mmm.
Now I was not able to drive. There were 3 photos. I just wanted to see every inch of her beauty.

Photo 1 :
She had stood near mirror and has taken full photo till her knee. She was in white T-shirt. I could feel she had come out bathroom and wiped herself and worn tshirt and track pant. Hairs were still wet. I could see the sweet smile on her lips and her chubby cheeks waaw. There were like apple. Though she was dusky, she was really sexy.
I could see light blue bra, in the Tshirt as it was little transparent. The bulging boobs were really making me mad. I just touched it once with my fingers to feel those boobs. I was really feeling like pulling that tshirt up so that I can see that blue bra. I was more interested to see that lucky bra which was covering her boobs. I was slightly getting erection seeing that semitransparent tshirt pic

Photo 2 :
Same tshirt but this time sideward. I just felt this was taken purposely to show her bulging boobs. God they were 34 size boobs. This time I could make out the bra strap on shoulder as well. And also she had taken the selfie sideward lifting her hand, I could see her shaved arm pit as well. God. I just brought my mobile towards my face and smelled to feel the arm pit sweat smell. I could also see her bulging ass. They were so sexy that I really got erection. I just couldn’t control now. In those tight fitting tracks, those ass cheeks were so sexy that I wanted to lick them and bite them softly. I couldn’t control I really kissed then and also licked my mobile screen once to feel her has cheeks

Photo 3 :
This was really an awesome pic. She had worn Saree. Light blue saree, with matching blouse. Even this was semitransparent. I could feel she had worn saree after taking snaps in tshirt. Her hairs were still wet. But this time they were tied. I could see her slight cleavage from the saree. her blue blouse was covering those milky boobs. Since it was straight photo I was not able clearly see the bulge of her boobs. But still they were so hot and sexy. Below the boobs, her navel was visible through the semitransparent saree. She was really looking like an angle. I kissed that photo. She was looking very much like anushka Shetty
Then there was a message also. “I wore saree just for you only raki. Hope I look good.”
I replied “you look really beautiful… I seriously went crazy about your beauty. You are damn cute and beautiful”
She replied “Thank you raki. Ok I have few calls and some work. I will go and work.”

I replied “Good. Take care. Anyways you are at home please call me and confirm for tomorrows plan.”

She replied “Sure don’t worry, I will update you on the plans. Good bye have a great day. I have many meetings today. Will take from home only. “

I replied “I will be waiting eagerly for your call to tell me that you are coming tomorrow or not”

I didn’t get any replies and I started my car and headed towards the office

Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady – 12 (Teaser)

Me : Let me tell maami to prepare maa.
Tulsi : no no, I will prepare and serve you
Me : then what shall I saw to maami?
Tulsi : You can say something or also she would be happy taking rest
Me : ok what will you prepare
Tulsi : Chicken fry, chicken kabab, chicken masala

What did Tulsi spoke to me in the evening ? will she come on Saturday to my home?what she will wear to meet me? is prajwal also coming or not?
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady – 12

I was busy with lots of meeting with clients. Neha also had come with business formals. She was damn sexy with skirt, shirt and suit. We both were sitting together whole day in conference meetings. No mobile, no messages, no WhatsApp. I was just afraid if Tulsi would have called me. But knew she would understand as I had told her that I have client meetings.

In the conference room Neha and me were having nice time. Both touching our legs. Whole day was so boring in meetings so at least I had sexy Neha for time pass. She was indeed time pass. I will tell about her in my next stories.

Finally, at 5:30PM meeting got over and all left the conference room first thing I did was checked my mobile if Tulsi had called. Luckily no message or calls. Neha asked if we can have something at cafeteria. We both went to cafeteria. All my colleagues were so jealous of me that I was with that sexy hot bomb Neha. All were eyeing on her because of her dress today. She was really looking stunning. I always felt proud whenever she was around me. because all boys were really jealous. We ordered some snacks and were having it. Suddenly there was a call to Neha. It was her boyfriend. She gave signal to me saying he has called and she left. I just checked the mobile. I didn’t had call. it was exactly 6PM. I got call from Tulsi.

Tulsi : Hi Raki
Me : hi dear. I was just waiting for your call
Tulsi : Sorry was really busy with many calls and weekly reports.
Me : I understand even I was busy Tulsi. just now meeting finished and came to have something
Tulsi : ok ok. I thought of calling at 3:30. but prajju came so couldn’t call. and was waiting till he leave
Me : that’s fine. Tell me what’s the plan
Tulsi : I am not coming
Me : ohh what hpnd Tulsi? any other plans
Tulsi : hey was kidding I am coming don’t worry.
Me : waaw I am so lucky
Tulsi : happy now?
Me : very happy dear. Can’t express..
Tulsi : even I am happy raki. After many days I am feeling I will be relaxed
Me : ohh why you don’t go out anywhere?
Tulsi : don’t ask all those things now. I am coming tomorrow and let’s have some good time.
Me : sure dear. Don’t worry let’s have good time together.
Tulsi : yes, I want to be free and happy
Me : ok sure you will be . What time are you coming?
Tulsi : I will come by 9:30. let lokesh leave the house. I told him that there is some get together at my colleague’s house.
Me : sure sure. Is prajju coming?
Tulsi : yes Prajju and I will come
Me : good.
Tulsi : Prajju shouldn’t have come raki?
Me : hey y are you saying that dear. Let him also come. He will also have some change
Tulsi : sorry. I couldn’t leave him alone.
Me : hey pls don’t be sorry. Let him come. I am happy
Tulsi : so what’s the plan tomorrow
Me : mmmm. First thing is what are you planning to wear
Tulsi : I have not decided raki.
Me : wear saree naa. U look so nice in saree
Tulsi : hey have u gone mad. Saree whole day will be so uncomfortable
Me : ohh ok then what will you wear?
Tulsi : Let me think. And how were my photos?
Me : mind blowing. Really awesome.
Tulsi : thank you. I wore saree for you only.
Me : then you should have taken more pics
Tulsi : how many ever pics I take It will same only right
Me : ya but still. You could have taken in different different angles.
Tulsi : ohh I am not photographer
Me : but u have taken photos super than a photographer
Tulsi : oh is it? What was so special in dat?
Me : everything. I was so immersed with that tshirt photos
Tulsi : ohh is it. What is so special in that?
Me : I could see something
Tulsi : what? What could you see?
Me : it was blue
Tulsi : blue? What are you saying?
Me : yes blue. I could see it through your tshirt
Tulsi : ohh.. Hey stupid… you have very sharp eyes…
Me : you have very sharp chest
Tulsi : idiot, what are you speaking. Shameless rascal
Me : what I told is right or wrong?
Tulsi : I don’t know (a soft voice)
Me : but I know it was blue
Tulsi : did u delete the pic or not
Me : I swear deleted dear. You send me by trust and I want to keep up that trust.
Tulsi : thanks raki. I know you are gentleman and I can trust you
Me : yes and innocent too
Tulsi : innocent? God you are a damn pervert
Me : ohh god no dear.
Tulsi : you don’t have to tell me how innocent you are. You speak so shamelessly and say you are innocent
Me : but what can I do dear. I can’t keep in mind after seeing the beauty.
Tulsi : mmm so for that only you asked photo?
Me : not really but once I saw you photo I couldn’t take out my eyes
Tulsi : you and your naughty thoughts. God no idea how many girls you are troubling
Me : hey what do you mean. I have only these things to do?
Tulsi : I can feel you always flirting with girls.
Me : no no dear. I am innocent
Tulsi : ok forget that. Tell me about the photos
Me : it was really good dear. But yes I was lil tempted seeing your tshirt pics. As told those sharp chest and the blue one covering it was awesome.
Tulsi : stupid stupid stupid
Me : and in another photo the bottom with that tight tracks, showing a mark of your innerwear made me crazy, but sorry couldn’t check which color it was
Tulsi : ohh my god hey raki you are impossible. Stop stop stop
Me : wait dear. But I guessed that also will be blue. Because usually ladies will wear the set. Blue top blue bottom
Tulsi : raki.. Will u stop or not?
Me : ok sure I will stop but on one condition
Me : tell me even that was also blue right?
Tulsi : I don’t know now stop it.
Me : you agreed for the condition. I will stop if you tell which color it is
Tulsi : how can ask u all this stupid? It’s been just few days we both met and you are asking all this?
Me : it’s not about how many days we met Tulsi. it’s about our understanding. I know you also miss something in life
Tulsi : now you won’t stop until I say that right?
Me : yes you understood me so well
Tulsi : mmm. It is marron.
Me : ohh marron? But top was blue right
Tulsi : yes that is right. But bottom is marron
Me : ohh why? Usually you ladies will wear matching one’s right
Tulsi : hey stupid it’s not always. When we are at home we don’t think of matching dresses.
Me : ohh ok ok then marron
Tulsi : yes, marron and now let’s stop this and speak about tomorrow plan
Me : yes, but before that tell me how I was looking
Tulsi : you are always smart raki. You were looking really handsome
Me : thank you. But you couldn’t see anything inside (I laughed)
Tulsi : hey again you started
Me : I was just kidding
Tulsi : you have nice smile and nice face. Today many girls will be mad I am sure
Me : hey nothing I was sitting in the conference room from morning till evening
Tulsi : ok now tell me what’s the plan for tomorrow
Me : are you coming for breakfast?
Tulsi : no I have to prepare breakfast for lokesh and also I have told him that we are going for lunch. So we will have breakfast and come
Me : oh then we will plan for lunch
Tulsi : ya that’s good idea raki
Me : Let me tell maami to prepare maa.
Tulsi : no no, I will prepare and serve you
Me : then what shall I say to maami?
Tulsi : You can say something or also she would be happy taking rest
Me : ok what will you prepare
Tulsi : Chicken fry, chicken kabab, chicken masala
Me : ok then will get chicken. What about mutton?
Tulsi : I don’t like mutton raki
Me : I know why you don’t like mutton
Tulsi : why?
Me : because hot chicks will like chicken that’s why (I laughed)
Tulsi : ayoooo you always go to flirt only
Me : correct or not?
Tulsi : god no idea how will be ur wife condition?
Me : why dear?
Tulsi : you are so naughty raki.
Me : you mean it’s not good?
Tulsi : it’s really good raki. You know I never speak so much with anyone.
Me : then why are you speaking with me?
Tulsi : swear even I am not understanding. I feel so nice speaking to you dear
Me : same here Tulsi. I never speak for so long to anyone. But no idea why I speak to you so much.
Tulsi : I am just waiting when will it become morning
Me : even I am eagerly waiting dear. It will be really nice right?
Tulsi : hope so. Ok raki. Its time now. Prajju will come. I have to prepare dinner also
Me : ok dear. Try to come soon. I will be waiting.
Tulsi : yes, sure. I will call you before I start. You guide me how to come.
Me : sure sure. I will.
Tulsi : raki, thanks for our friendship
Me : hey stop this dear. I am just what I am and let’s be good friends
Tulsi : yes, raki and let this friendship be forever
Me : sure. I will be waiting tomorrow
Tulsi : sure will try to come as early as possible dear. Bye bye
Me : bye Tulsi

God we spoke for long time. It was exactly one week back I had met her. And same time Neha also came back. Even she had long call with her boyfriend. She came back and told that she has to go to her boyfriend room and no one is there in his apartment. But she was not interested because she was totally tired. She told he is shouting and telling that she has to come. I told her leave him. She told she can’t because her father has already told all their relatives that they both are marrying. Anyways I was not bothered what she has to do because it was her life.
Neha was going to her boyfriend room and she asked me to drop this his apartment. I knew tonight her boyfriend is going to fuck her badly and she will surely not encourage him as she was tired. Even I wanted to go early and sleep soon because my new catch lovely aunty lovely anushaka Shetty Tulsi was coming.

I dropped Neha at her boyfriend place and went to house and slept.
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady – 13 (Teaser)

Maami : I will take Prajju to my house for some time. You both have nice time babu
Me : sure maami. Good idea.
Maami : she is really cute babu. Enjoy your new prey.
Me : all your blessings maami.
Maami : but I am always there for you babu. Whenever these ladies are not there don’t worry I am there naa
Me : I know maami you are very nice and I am lucky to have you as a friend
Maami : one more thing baabu, the last house got vacated right?
Me : that sharma house?
Maami : yes, one nice family has come babu. That lady is really sexy.
Me : waaw. Any try?
Maami : don’t worry let me try my best. And I am only going for their house as maid
Me : then you can make it success.
Maami : anything for you babu. You are so nice and have given me and my son new life
Me : hey maami please don’t be so emotion
Maami : ok now you and Tulsi madam have nice time. And keep in mind don’t rush
Me : sure I won’t I will do as per your guidelines
Maami : and no sex today only. She will think you are only for sex..
Me : ayoo maami how many times you tell this. For every lady you give this advice. I will be doing as you say. Now you go soon with prajju
Maami : so urgent naughty baabu
Me : yes yes now go goooo……
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 13a

I got up suddenly from my sleep and saw the time in mobile. I thought its already morning. It was 3:30AM. I got up went to pee and came and sleep again. I was not getting sleep at all. I was just waiting when will it be morning. I had fucked may girls or ladies. But I had never had this kind of tension. Somehow I don’t know when I slept.

I could hear door bell ringing. It was continuous. I just got up and saw it was 7:30. God I woke up and rushed to the door to open. I saw I was naked without towel also. But I knew it would be maami. I went and open the door slightly and maami entered the house. Maami saw me and smiled and hit my dick softly and told “naughty”. I pulled her and hugged her. She pushed me and showed the clock. It was already 7:45. I told her ok let me get ready.

As usual she prepared for my bath and she called me to bathroom. She started giving me bath. She felt she will get wet and she also became naked and gave me nice batch. But I couldn’t control and fucked her once in doggy style. After finishing I hugged her and she washed my dick cleanly and she also took bath and she wiped me fully and sent me to bedroom to get ready. She also wiped herself and wore her saree and got ready.

Maami went to kitchen to prepare breakfast. i got ready with nice tshirt and shorts. It was already 9. It was just 30mins for her to start. Maami prepared bread and toast and gave me and went to wash my clothes. I was just waiting for Tulsi’s call.i was holding mobile in hand was waiting for her call. I was not understanding why I was so much eager for this lady.

It was 9:30. I didn’t get any call. I was sure she will call now. It was 9:45 no call. I kept the mobile on table and went near maami with sad face.

Maami : what happened baabu? Why are you sad?
Me : what maami she didn’t call only
Maami : wait baabu she will call you. She will come don’t worry
Me : ok let me see
Maami : is she so beautiful? You are so much eager
Me : yes maami. She is very beautiful aunty. That is why I am so interested
Maami : ok ok. Let me put these clothes for dry.
Me : ok maami. Let me go down and check if there is any call from Tulsi

It was 10. I thought she might not call. suddenly my mobile started ringing. And I saw the mobile it was Tulsi. I immediately picked the call

Tulsi : Hello Raki
Me : Hello dear. What happened you told you will start by 9:30
Tulsi : Ya but lokesh didn’t go soon raki. He left house at 9:45.
Me : ok ok start soon dear. I am eagerly waiting
Tulsi : sure dear. Wait prajju has gone for susu
Me : oh god. Tell him to come and do susu here only. Come soon dear.
Tulsi : wait raki. Why so urgent?
Me : you wont understand my urgent
Tulsi : ohhh really?
Me : ayooo now you start please….
Tulsi : ok dear. Prajju came will start now. Once I reach that Temple circle will call you
Me : sure. How are you coming?
Tulsi : by car.
Me : ok start soon.
Tulsi : sure dear bye. See you soon

I was so happy. Maami was in kitchen cleaning the shelves and arranging the vessels. I just came inside and hugged her tighly and kissed her neck. She knew that Tulsi had called. And she smiled at me and told “now go and bring her. You concentrate on her today. Enjoy fully.”

After 30mins Tulsi called and told that she is near the Temple Circle. I guided her very clearly till my house. I was standing at door. I saw a Red car coming towards my house. I was still on call and I told her to park the car inside veranda only. I had big veranda to park two cars. She drove inside the gate and stopped. Prajju was sitting infront. She parked the car. And closed the window. Before she got down. Prajju got down jumping and smiled at me. “Hi Uncle..”. I saw him and said “Hi dear. How are you?” I was not at all interested with this boy. I was just waiting for my heroine to get down the car. Yes finally the beautiful heroine got down the car. I was just seeing her from the time she got down down from the car.

The door opened and I could see the right leg stepping down with a black flat sandal with white strips with few shining diamond like stones in the front. The foot was so clean manicured with light brown nail polish on the neatly shaped with big nails. A toe had a simple toe ring. It was was really very nice to see her foot. She had a think silver anklet. That was giving an awesome look for her white legs. I was seriously waiting to see her fully. Now the whole leg was outside. I could see her thighs in light blue jeans. her leg was really very fat. it was like rambha’s sexy thighs (can anyone post thighs of Rambha?) now finally she stepped outside. My god, the gorgeous beauty had completely come out of the car.

She had worn light pink top with light blue jean. She had worn big goggles. She was so sexy with those goggles. As soon as she got down she pulled her googles on her head. She gave a sweet smile to me. her thin lips just expanded little to give me a sweet simple smile. It showed lots of eagerness. She started walking towards me. I was just seeing her without blinking. I never thought this aunty figure will be so sexy. As she was walking towards me I could see her boobs very slightly swaying. That was really making me so arousing. Her open soft straight hairs were flying nicely in that cool breeze. While walking those bangles in her had were making jiggling sound. She had worn colorful Bangles, which was giving a nice look for her hand. She came near me and stood. Now I could see her mangalsutra which was inside her top. For sure it would be in middle of her boob valley that is cleavage. The top was not deep neck but could see her very slight cleavage. I could smell her perfume now. The aroma as so exotic. She was standing just one feet away.

Tulsi : I am here (gave a cute smile)
Me : (I didn’t speak anything, smiled in returned to tell her I am very happy)
Tulsi : happy?
Me : (I just nodded my head to day yes I am very happy)

I wanted to hug her very tightly and fuck her as soon as I saw her. She was looking so curvy and sexy. I just told her “Welcome” and took her inside. She left her sandals outside and prajju followed her jumping.

Maami was in kitchen. I called maami and introduced her to Tulsi. after introducing I just saw maami and signaled through my eyes to ask how she looks. She made expressions to tell that she is sexy.

I took them to hall and told them to sit. Sexy Tulsi sat on sofa, maami got juice for them and prajju was sitting so silent. He was really very good boy. They both had juice. Maami too the glass and walked towards kitchen. I also followed her to kitchen. I went very close to her and started speaking in a very low voice

Me : Maami, how is she?
Maami : she is very good looking. Very beautiful. As you told she is very homely
Me : What do u say? Will she fall for me?
Maami : of course don’t worry she will be yours for sure
Me : mmm. Waiting for that day.
Maami : now go and speak to her don’t be here only. She may feel bad
Me : sure maami. My sweet maami

I went outside and sat on sofa and started speaking to her. She asked me to show the house. I took them to show the house.
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 13b

I went outside and sat on sofa and started speaking to her. She asked me to show the house. I took them to show the house.

I took them to bed room in ground floor. It was not used and it was my parents room. Whenever they came from native they would stay there. There was nothing much to see there. There was my parents photo. She saw that photo and asked

Tulsi : Parents?
Me : Yes
Tulsi : You look exactly like your mom
Me : yes. I know
Tulsi : that is why you look so handsome
Me : thanks raki. Come will show you the kitchen
Tulsi : sure come.

We walked towards kitchen. Maami was in the kitchen cleaning chicken and getting all the items for preparing the chicken which Tulsi will cook. I had told maami about the Tulsi’s cooking.

She was the kitchen and told

Tulsi : Waaaw. Its so big and spacious
Me : I love everything to be big
Tulsi : mmmm (she gave a naughty look. She understood what I was saying)
Me : Maami, is everything ready? Today rest for you Tulsi will cook for us
Maami : Yes baabu. I am cleaning the chicken. Once madam will start took I will give her all the items
Tulsi : So sweet maami. You are really good.
Maami : Thanks madam. But you are our guest, you could have taken rest. Baabu and we would have cooked
Tulsi : its ok maami. Don’t worry. I love cooking. Your baabu cooks?
Maami : baabu, madam is asking something (smiled)
Me : Ya I will cook very nicely.
Maami : no madam. He just sat on the shelf and keep stirring whatever I cook. And he says he knows to cook
Tulsi : Ohh. Now I know how he cooks.
Me : OK come tulsi. let me show u my first floor
Tulsi : sure Raki. Maami, once I see the house I will come and prepare lunch.

I showed her the way to stairs. I just wanted her to climb first. But Prajju started running on the stairs. Tulsi started to climb the stairs. I purposely went behind her to watch her fat ass. She put her first step. Those nice feet were touching my stair steps. As soon as she started, she put her right leg on the stair step, her left ass cheek bulged and right ass cheek went in front together with her right leg. As soon as she kept her first step, I could see the panty line from her pant. I was getting tempted to touch those ass cheeks. I was watching her next step. Now she kept her second step. Her right cheek bulged and her left check went in front together with her left leg. as and when she kept her next steps, her ass cheeks were bulging and going front and back but her panty line was moving along with her legs simultaneously. I could feel the panty was getting stretching while she walked because of the elastic and also the soft material used for panty.

I didn’t miss any steps while she was climbing. Finally, we reached the first floor. There was my bedroom, a small gym, a study room and a open space. She stood near the open space and turned towards me..

Tulsi : Raki, this house is so big. And so nice.
Me : Thanks dear. All my hardwork.
Tulsi : Own house?
Me : no dear. Its rented. But its like mine only because its my father's close friends house. My dad helped him many ways. So he gave this house for me. and he wont ask for rent at all.
Tulsi : ohh good. Where is he now?
Me : he is in USA with his son. But I pay him rent. Because tomorrow he should not comment saying I am staying here for free right
Tulsi : Yes you are right.
Me : ok come will show you my bedroom
Tulsi : sure raki.

We both walked inside the bedroom. My bedroom was with a big master bed with good lightings on ceiling. There was a big 50inch TV as well. She was just feeling happy seeing my room. I had set my bedroom very nice and very romantic. She just opened her mouth and said

Tulsi : Waaw raki. My god. Its not nice like heaven.
Me : liked tulsi?
Tulsi : very nice raki. You have set it as a very romantic place
Me : yes I love my place to be very nice and very pleasant
Tulsi : it really looks very pleasant
she slowly went near the bed and stood for few seconds and sat keep her hand stretching behind
Me : how are you feeling?
Tulsi : very nice dear. Feeling like being here foreer
Me : sure why not be here only.
Tulsi : ohh ya ya as if it will happen as soon I think stupid
She stretched her hand sidewards still more. As she was stretching more, her chest was bulging to show her hot boobs protruding from her white top. Her soft legs were touching the floor and her thighs were stretching sidewards. The fat thighs were so hot and I was feeling spread it more and put my head under that thighs and lick her pussy.

She got up now and started walking towards the TV. Meanwhile I was opening the window screen and was opening the window. She stood near the TV and was seeing something. I just opened the windows and walked towards Tulsi where she was standing near the TV. I was wondering what she was seeing so seriously.

I came slowly and stood next to her. She just turned her head towards me and saw me with soft angry look. I knew what she was seeing now. It was a XX movie CD cover. I just winked my eyes and started scratching my head. She didn’t say any word and kept the cd cover on the table and walked without saying any word. My heart was beating so rapidly and my mouth was dry thinking what she will do now. Whether she will leave or stay. She called “Prajju? Where are you?” I was really afraid now. What happed? Is she calling prajju to go home?. Prajwal shouted saying “Mom, I am in gym. Come here its so nice here”. We both walked to gym, there were few dumbles, thread mill, and some small gym equipments.
Prajju was trying to lift the dumbbells and was playing here and there. Tulsi stood near Thread mill

Tulsi : Good Raki. Now I know why you look so handsome and fit
Me : I work out daily dear.
Tulsi : Ohh shall I also come daily then?
Me : why not tulsi? you can come and use it daily
Tulsi : ohh thank you so much
Me : (Thank god I thought she will be very upset and will go to house) you can use it tulsi. also let me know if you need anyother equipments I will surely get you
Tulsi : ohh you so good dear.
Me : Come will show my study room

Prajju was still there in the gym and he was just trying out some dumbbells. We both walked towards my study room. My study room had good collection of books and movies. We both entered the room. There was a rack with full of books. We both stood in front the rack and she was watching all the books and saw me and smiled.

Tulsi : I thought you are just naughty and flirty. Now I know
Me : what do you know dear?
Tulsi : you love books also. So you are intelligent too
Me : may be I don’t know but yes I love boobs (said softly)
Tulsi : what did u say?
Me : I said I love books
Tulsi : mmmm (saw me with full doubt)

She was slowly watching all the books in the rack and went to another rack with full of movie collections.

Tulsi : Hey raki. You have very good collections dear.
Me : yes I have collected all good movies and I will store in my small library
Tulsi : good hobby raki. Give me some movies will watch when free
Me : sure any time tulsi. which ever movies you want you can take
Tulsi : I am so blessed to be your friend raki
Me : oh god please. Don’t praise me so much.
Tulsi : hey no raki. I am really telling this from heart. You are so talented and have many hobbies
Me : I love to keep myself very busy dear
Tulsi : that is really good raki
Me : ok wait let me select few good movies for you. You take them and give it to me whenever you finsih watching it

I was selecting some good movies for her in the rack. She slowly walked around the room and stood near the small wooden cupboard. I didn’t notice what she was doing. I was busy selecting the cds. I just turned back and saw her. I just rushed towards her to tell not to open. Before I open my mouth she had opened the cupboard. Now I was fully tensed. I was really thinking now what will happen. I didn’t get that guts to go near her. She didn’t even turned behind to see what I was doing. She was just seeing inside the cupboard.

I had kept all sensual, erotic, sex story books collections and also many XX movie collections. I never watch XXX movies because they just have only sex and no stories. But I had a good collections. I was holding few CDs which I collected to give to Tulsi. I stood little far from her behind and was seeing what will be her reaction

She was hold the THE KAMASUTRA book and was seeing the coverpage. I took some courage and walked towards her. I was just stood few inches behind her. She felt my appearance. She was still holding the book and turned towards me behind. I stepped little further so that she can see me comfortably.

Tulsi : Whats all these?
Me : Bachelour madam.
Tulsi : so?
Me : so……
Tulsi : so you should have all these at home?
Me : I am sorry. I was about to tell you not to open this. But before I tell you, you opened the door
Tulsi : mmm, but why all these collections?
Me : I told na bachelour problem.
Tulsi : ohh so if bachelour you should keep all these nasty things at home?
Me : what will you know the problem of a bachelour madam?
Tulsi : then why don’t you get married raki?
Me : ok tulsi lets not get into all these talks now. Keep that book there and close the door. Lets go now
Tulsi : mmmm, you have these collections also… very very good.
Me : are you praising or making fun
Tulsi : whatever you think. Ok come lets go… (She kept the book inside the cupboard and closed the door)
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 13c

We climbed to the terrace and as she was climbing I was watching her ass again. I just really wanted to catch her ass and bite. She stood there on terrace and could see her feeling happy. There was cool breeze and there were few trees in front of my house which had grown till my terrace and gave the terrace a resort look.

Tulsi : Awesome raki. Waaaw. I love this kind of place very much.
Me : really? Even I love this kind of place. So only I made all this set up
Tulsi : though you are a flirt you are really very good in many ways dear. (she was holding the bars on the terrace and was watching down)

Me : (I just stood next to her) You look so cute and beautiful.
Tulsi : (she saw me) I know that, you need not express it again (smiled again)
Me : (I came very close to her as if I will kiss her and she understood my intention) mmmmmm

Tulsi : (she understood the situation) can we go down? I think it will be late otherwise.
Me : (I felt sad and told) ok tulsi. chaloo lets go

She started to climb down. I was following her. Again her ass was killing me. same reaction from her ass. Same bulging reaction while getting down also.
We both climbed down and Tulsi straight away went to kitchen this time. Maami was there. She had almost got everything ready. Now only Tulsi had to start the cooking.

Tulsi : Maami, shall I start cooking?
Maami : Sure madam. I was waiting for you only.
Tulsi : You are so sweet maami.
Maami : you are also sweet madam. You look so homely and beautiful
Tulsi : thanks maami. But don’t call me madam. Cal me tulsi
Maami : ayooo madam. I should call you madam only. I am just maid her naa
Tulsi : maami, don’t feel that. You are like my mom. Ok?
Maami : ok tulsi. you are so kind and good
Tulsi : ok now let me start cooking
Maami : sure let me know what help you need from me.
Tulsi : no help needed maami. You just stand next to me. I like someone to be with me
Maami : ohhh work while talking right?
Tulsi : yes it will be good while cooking
Maami : yes whenever I cook in this house, sometimes babu also come and sit on shelf and keep speaking

Tulsi : he likes you very much I guess right?
Maami : yes he is very good and really he cares so much for everyone. He has helped me a lot
Tulsi : ya I can see that. He is really very good.
Maami : He always thinks of others good only.
Tulsi : ohh. But why is he not marrying maami
Maami : even I have told him many times. He wont listen
Tulsi : its right time to get married
Maami : ya but there are so many reasons. But even I have told him to get married.
Tulsi : ok forget lets not force him. Its his interst
Maami : yes but I know that he is very happy as what he is.
Tulsi : good if he is happy then lets leave him as is
Maami : ok tulsi, I will go to my house and come back. Need to catch water and give food to my son
Tulsi : hey maami bring him also here only. Lets all have lunch together
Maami : tulsi, you also have same thought as raki. even he is like that. He wants everyone to be together and happy

Tulsi : ya that will be good na maami. Bring him here only
Maami : sure let me go home and get my son also.
Tulsi : sure by the time you come back lunch will be ready.
Maami : ok shall I take prajju with me?
Tulsi : sure sure.
Maami : he is very good boy. Very silent
Tulsi : ya maami. He is not like other boys. Very silent
Maami : ok then will come back soon.
Tulsi : ya tell raki to come to kitchen and stand here. I will get bored
Maami : you don’t have to tell him. You see he will only come and stand
Tulsi : ya ya.
Maami : ok tulsi bye for now .will be back soon

I could listen all their talks. I was appreciating maami talent. She wanted Tulsi and I be alone. So she was telling that she will take prajju also to house. So that we both can be alone and speak each other.

Maami came near me and whispered
Maami : Now I am going to house. You both enjoy for sometime
Me : thanks a lot maami. You are sooooo good. Ummmmaaa
Maami : hey babu. Speak softly. She might listen
Me : ok ok maami.
Maami : I will take prajju to my house for some time. You both have nice time babu
Me : sure maami. Good idea.
Maami : she is really cute babu. Enjoy your new prey.
Me : all your blessings maami.
Maami : but I am always there for you babu. Whenever these ladies are not there don’t worry I am there naa

Me : I know maami you are very nice and I am lucky to have you as a friend
Maami : one more thing baabu, the last house got vacated right?
Me : that sharma house?
Maami : yes, one nice family has come babu. That lady is really sexy.
Me : waaw. Any try?
Maami : don’t worry let me try my best. And I am only going for their house as maid
Me : then you can make it success.
Maami : anything for you babu. You are so nice and have given me and my son new life
Me : hey maami please don’t be so emotion
Maami : ok now you and Tulsi madam have nice time. And keep in mind don’t rush
Me : sure I won’t I will do as per your guidelines
Maami : and no sex today only. She will think you are only for sex..
Me : ayoo maami how many times you tell this. For every lady you give this advice. I will be doing as you say. Now you go soon with prajju

Maami : so urgent naughty baabu
Me : yes yes now go goooo……

Mami took prajju and went. I went behind maami and closed the door and locked it as soon as she left. I could hear maami closing the gate. I slowly entered the kitchen where my lovely sexy Tulsi was cooking.

I just slowly entered and softly pinched her right hand. She shouted…

Tulsi : Ouch.. You stupid…
Me : mmm ya I am.
Tulsi : so what else flirt master. In chatting you speak so much. Now what happened?
Me : nothing I didn’t get chance to speak that’s it.
Tulsi : ok now you got na speak then
Me : (I came and stood little more close and spoke) is it pink?

(she saw me with a surprise look. She had a big spoon in her hand. She took it and hit on my head)

Me : ouch….
Tulsi : how can you speak like this?
Me : you only told na to speak?
Tulsi : mmmm if I say speak that’s all you become so naughty.
Me : after all you are like that. Who makes me naughty
Tulsi : ohh is it? I am so beautiful?
Me : I will tell about that but tell me is it pink?
Tulsi : how did u guess?
Me : so that is right?
Tulsi : yes. That’s right.
Me : then the bottom is also pink only today or anyother color
Tulsi : oh god. Raki. You speak so shamless stupid
Me : tell naa.
Tulsi : mmm yes that is also pink. Happy?
Me : yes dear. I am happy. You are so beautiful
Tulsi : thanks a lot raki.
Me : thanks for coming Tulsi. I thought you wont come
Tulsi : hey please. I didn’t want to miss this. Even I miss lots of good things in life
Me : you tell me all your story when you get time dear.
Tulsi : sure raki. I feel so good when speaking to you
Me : but u scold me also right
Tulsi : then what I should praise for our naughty behaviour is it?
Me : you should (I smiled)
Tulsi : I wil give one more shot on your head now
Me : no no please it is paining
Tulsi : mmmm chicken is almost ready. Hope maami comes soon. I will have lunch and start soon
Me : you have to go soo soon dear?
Tulsi : yes my dear. I have lots of work to do. For you what maami is there she will do. But for me? I only have to do all the work

Me : cant you stay till evening dear?
Tulsi : no raki. Please don’t force. But will be there for long time don’t worry
Me : how did u feel my house?
Tulsi : its so nice dear. I feeling at home. I am not feeling that I am new to this house
Me : please feel at home dear. I want you also to be happy
Tulsi : yes. I never thought I will get this kind of happiness in my life
Me : hold on dear. Its just first day you are here
Tulsi : I know raki. But I feel really good and I know I will be happy with your friendship
Me : ohh I am really happy to hear dear
Tulsi : and I really thank you so much for our good friendship and lovely time today
Me : yes but what do I get in favour of it?
Tulsi : what do you need raki? I am ready to give
Me : sure? What if I ask something which you cannot give?
Tulsi : I know you wont ask anything that I cannot give
Me : ok shall I ask you?
Tulsi : sure ask me
Me : I need a kiss
Tulsi : (again I got one more hit on my head from the spoon) don’t expect all this naughty
Me : only one dear. Swear I wont ask
Tulsi : hey have you gone mad? How can I give a kiss?
Me : from your sweet lips
Tulsi : oh god. I am scared dear
Me : no one is there. You can give it quickly
Tulsi : what if maami comes?
Me : don’t worry I have locked it.
Tulsi : but raki. This is not correct and I don’t want to do it.
Me : oh tulsi. no probs I never force anyone. And I don’t wan to hurt u. but you told you will give whatever I asked. I didn’t ask anything which is difficult for you right?
Tulsi : ya that’s true but still?
Me : ok you continue cooking I will be sitting in hall (I just pretended as if I was lil upset)

I went to hall and sat on sofa. Tulsi was still cooking something. It was almost 5mins. She didn’t even speak to me and I was just sitting there on sofa.
She came wiping her hands and stood in front of me

Tulsi : Angry dear?
Me : no tulsi. not at all.
Tulsi : then why you came here? I am feeling boring there
Me : no. I will sit here only.
Tulsi : you come there please I am feeling boring
Me : no dear. If I come there and stand your beauty will kill me.
Tulsi : you please come and simply stand
She held my right hand softly and tried pulling me up. I had to go with her because she was forcing me.

Tulsi : See dear I have come here to spend some good time. If you are upset then what is the use tell me?

Me : ok tulsi. chaloo I will come. Sorry let me not spoil this good moment
Tulsi : that’s like a good boy

She walked towards kitchen and I followed her. Again she stood in front of stove for cooking. She had kept something to heat and now she wanted to stir it. She did it for few times and turned towards me

Tulsi : Hey raki.. Speak something naa
Me : you tell tulsi.. I will listen.. I have no energy
Tulsi : ohhh ohh this flirty gets angry also so soon?
Me : I am not angry dear. I told I have not energy
Tulsi : I know how to get this flirty energy

After saying this she just turned toward me and told “Close your eyes”. I asked “for what”? she told “ you just do what I say”

I closed my eyes. I could feel the hot breath on my face. I didn’t open eyes. In few seconds I could feel a soft skin touching my cheeks. And I could know that it was lips. And yes Tulsi kissed me on my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw her. She smiled and said

Tulsi : Happy now dear?
Me : ohh god I cant belive sweetheart. Thank you so much
Tulsi : now did u get the engery?
Me : yes very much.
Tulsi : now you speak nicely and be happy
Me : tulsi, sorry if I misbehaved. Your beauty made me to ask you a kiss
Tulsi : that’s fine raki. But I am just afraid if someone comes to know that’s it
Me : you don’t worry dear. I swear I will never tell anyone
Tulsi : I trust you dear. And I know you are so good as well
Me : thanks for the trust dear. And you can belive me.
Tulsi : that’s fine dear. How did u feel?
Me : about kiss?
Tulsi : yes.
Me : it was so soft and romantic.
Tulsi : but I was so afraid dear
Me : I know first time na sooo
Tulsi : what do you mean first time? Are you expecting more?
Me : why not if a beauty gives?
Tulsi : enough my flirty… don’t expect too much.
Me : but I was wondering this one precious kiss would have been given to someother place. I guess this kiss was wasted unnessarily
Tulsi : ohh where did this naughty boy expected?
Me : to my lips dear
Tulsi : ohh my god you are expecting too much.
Me : if you wish to then I will close my eyes and you can try
Tulsi : no no no (she was smiling and biting her lips)
Me : ok I closed my eyes. Now you can try
Tulsi : I told no
Me : its ok dear only one…… pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tulsi : ok close your eyes
Me : reallllllyyy?
Tulsi : yes really close your eyes
I could again feel that hot breath. Now it was very close to my mouth. I could feel her breath very closer. And I knew she was about to kiss. And finally she planted a soft kiss quickly and moved.

I opened my eyes and smiled with surprise. She was not facing me now. She was seeing the stove and was behaving as if she is doing something. I saw her again and she turned.

Me : It was really soft and sweet
Tulsi : really? You liked it?
Me : yes tulsi. you have soft lips
Tulsi : thanks dear
Me : and sorry if you felt I had forced you
Tulsi : that’s fine dear. I can understand.. You are young boy and it obvious you feel that
Me : thanks for understanding dear
Tulsi : you are also so sweet raki. Your lips are also soft
Me : ohh is it? But u didn’t feel it fully
Tulsi : hey rascal enough… you are very naughty
Me : tulsi if you don’t mind can I just hold you?
Tulsi : why you want to hold me?
Me : just simply. I just felt like
Before she tells anything. I just held her waist from my left hand. Suddenly she saw me with anger. I was thinking I did something mistake. Now what to do.
Tulsi : if you had already planned to hold me then why did you ask stupid?
Me : no thought I will ask you and then hold
Tulsi : did I say yes?
Me : no but still I expected the answer yes
Tulsi : now u know my answer right?

I thought she might be angry and I took my hand from her waist. She again turned towards me with full angry and said “Its ok hold”. God I was really going mad. I just held her waist and wanted to touch her ass. I held her waist for few minutes and she was cooking. We both were not speaking anything.

I slowly moved my hands on her stomach on that white top and slowly took my hand back so that I can touch her ass. I kept my hand on her left ass check. I was afraid to caress it. And slowly moved it towards the right ass cheek. She was not speaking anything. I was in confusion whether she likes or not. Again I moved my hand forward and kept my hand on stomach covering it from left side. Now I took courage and started moving my hands upwards and was trying to touch her boobs. Tulsi didn’t see me but still she spoke

Tulsi : don’t dare move your hands upwards.
Me : sorry. But my hands are not listening to my words now.
Tulsi : then tell those naughty hands to take away from my waist.
Me : ok ok then let them rest on your waist only
Tulsi : that good for your hands dear

She saw me and said naughty rascal and pinched my nose. She had finished all her cooking and washed her hand and kept all the things in proper place, closed the lids of the vessesls and turned towards me.

Tulsi : Lunch ready dear
Me : it is smelling so good dear
Tulsi : let maami and others come we will have lunch
Me : sure. And thanks for making this day really good dear
Tulsi : and I should thank you for this memorable day dear
Me : can we hug to celebrate this memorable day sweetheart?
Tulsi : you make me so emotion. Ok come but no naughty things
Me : no dear. Just a caring hug and if possible one more kiss
Tulsi : no kiss. Only hug
Me : I will show u the real kiss only one
Tulsi : you told one and took two
Me : that was from you dear. This will be from me
Tulsi : ok only one from you.
Me : come will hug first

She came so close and even I came very close to her. We both hugged each other. Now really her boobs were touching my chest. I could feel the softness. I just caressed her hairs and she kept her head on my chest and I could feel she was feeling so caring under my arms. But I was trying to touch all over her body. I was caressing her back from head till her ass. I slowly started rubbing her ass cheeks. I was not beliving that I was touching those awesome ass. I also remembered maami’s words that not to rush. And maami was my instructor. So I will always follow her. Then I slowly moved her head to see her face.

She saw me and smiled and I asked
Me : how are you feeling dear?
Tulsi : I am feeling so good sweetheart. I never felt so good and comfortable
Me : shall I kiss you now dear?
Tulsi : sure… (she smiled and closed her eyes)

Without wasting time, I moved my lips towards he forehead and kissed her. And kissed her eyes and cheeks and nose and started kissing her neck. She was feeling really arousing. I could feel it. And then I started kissing her lips. I just planted a soft kiss on her lips first. Then I slowly opened my mouth and brought my toungue and tried parting her lips. She didn’t resist but was closing her mouth. I just parted it and put my tongue inside her lips. I could feel her teeth. I tried parting that as well. Tulsi responded for it and now she opend her mouth. I could feel the cold tongue from her mouth was trying to come out. Not my tongue and her tongue were playing with each other. I slowly took my both the lips and started sucking her bottom lips for few minutes. She also started kissing passionately and took my lower lips inside her mouth and started tasting it. And she understood that our mouth were getting dry so she started spitting more saliva to make our kiss more wet and even I was spitting more and more saliva. Our both the saliva god mixed and there was a kind of erotic saliva smell which was making me more arousing. My dick had already stood like a rock hard. But our kiss continued and we both were kissing so hungrily. She started pulling my toungue and started sucking it as it she was sucking cock. This was mking me so mad. I also started pulling he tongue and sucked it like icecream. We both were spitting so much saliva that the saliva was flowing from my mouth. While kissing I was pressing her ass cheeks and caressed them as much as I could. Now I really felt horny and wanted to touch her boobs. Mean while I taught to give my dick to Tulsi hand. I took her right hand and guided towards my dick. She felt my erection and was about to massage it. I took my hand and kept my hand on her right boobs.

But for our fate, suddenly door bell rang. Tulsi with in few seconds pushed me and came out of that awesome sexy erotic condition. She pushed me far and said go out soon and open the door. I came slowly scolding maami. I came near the door. Still my dick was hard. I could see Tulsi washing her face so that no one should feel the saliva marks and also to make sure other will think nothing as happened

After maami came, she just saw me and smiled and asked in eyes only “did it worked?” I showed my thumbs up to say success. She smiled with happy and straight away went to kitchen.

Rest in the lunch time nothing much happed as prajju and maami son was there. All of us had lunch and nothing seriously happened as Tulsi was in really tension mood.

Tulsi and prajju started to their house. Maami, maami son and I said bye to them and they started around 3:00PM

After they left I came inside and was feeling so nice. But felt very bad about the sexy moment which I missed. I got a message from Tulsi after an hour “reached home. Thanks a lot dear. I really enjoyed. Feeling like coming again.. indeed its memorable day for me.”

I replied “Please do come always. Its your home now. I will be eager for our next meet and thanks for the awesome kiss.”

She replied “i miss you dear.never felt so emotional and happy in my life. Don’t msg now. Will call u when possible. Bye take care.”

I didn’t reply. But that memory in the kitchen was making me crazy. I asked maami to leave his son and come. Maami understood why. So she told her son to go home and she will clean the vessels and come.

After he left, we both closed the door. And we both went to bedroom and I fucked maami two rounds telling the whole story what happened between Tulsi and I. maami gave me nice blowjob and sex.

That night I had two round of masturbation as I was not satisfied even after fucking maami. I just wanted to fuck Tulsi that’s it.
[+] 2 users Like themaskeditor's post
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 14

No Calls of Tulsi on Sunday. Not even a message. And I knew she won’t message also. I just did time pass with few other ladies and a quick fuck with maami. I had no plans to go outside also. I slept very soon on Sunday.

Monday morning I woke and saw the time. It was still 5am. I went to toilet and came back and slept. Just didn’t get sleep. Took mobile to see if that sexy Tulsi had sent any messages. No messages. I had few messages from Shobha, Priya and Lavanya. Though I didn’t ignore them but I was interested in Tulsi because it was a new catch and wanted to fuck this sexy buxom aunty. As I sleep naked I just rubbed my thick dick and started thinking of her sexy boobs, ass in that white top and jeans. I got erection and shagged loads of cum shooted from my dick and it flew till the roof. Now I was feeling tired and slept. In few minutes I got a message. And for sure I knew it was that sexy Tulsi because she would have started to office now. And yes it was indeed Tulsi, my sexy new hot sensual aunty

Tulsi : Hi Lazy handsome. Still sleeping?
Me : hey beautiful lady.. I woke up at 5 only
Tulsi : ohh so early? And you want me to believe?
Me : its left to you sweety. But I am still on bed
Tulsi : I know. You are so lazy fellow
Me : call me anything I love it
Tulsi : I know that, and I feel so nice when I call u with all those names
Me : and you know that I like it and you keep calling me
Tulsi : hey dear, swear I never call anyone like that
Me : then why me?
Tulsi : I do that only with whom I like very much
Me : ohh is it?
Tulsi : yes
Me : then what do you scold your hubby as?
Tulsi : I never scold him.
Me : ohh so what should I think now?
Tulsi : I told I like to scold someone with many names whom I like so if u are intelligent then understand
Me : ok I am not intelligent and don’t want to understand also leave it now
Tulsi : raki, I was so happy on Saturday dear
Me : me too sweetheart. I was wondering how fast the day went right
Tulsi : yes it went so soon
Me : I didn’t want that day to finish
Tulsi : you know I was watching every minute and was thinking why is this time going so soon
Me : what did prajju say?
Tulsi : he liked your house so much. Especially your gym
Me : ohh is it? Why did he like gym?
Tulsi : he always speak about hrithik and salman khan and say he also wants to become like them
Me : oh gud then send him to my house whenever he has time I will teach
Tulsi : keep quiet let him study first
Me : mmmm ya that’s true. But tell me dear how did u feel at my home?
Tulsi : you know dear I was feeling I am at my home. Never felt I was a guest there
Me : waaaw I am happy to hear that dear
Tulsi : you have nice interiors and you have good taste
Me : yes I know that’s why I like you
Tulsi : stupid. Always joke
Me : joke? I am serious sweetheart
Tulsi : ok ok you are big flirt
Me : thanks a lot sweet lady. I cant type too much can you call me?
Tulsi : sure my lazy boy. Wait will call u

I got up and rested my back on the bed and covered myself with the blanket. I was waiting for her call. after two minutes she called

Tulsi : Tell me now lazy
Me : nothing u tell your experience yesterday
Tulsi : I was really happy dear. I told you na. I enjoyed so much
Me : maami was telling you look so cute
Tulsi : ohh tell he thanks and even she is every good dear. I liked her
Me : yes she is really good
Tulsi : you know she doesn’t look like maid at all. I was wondering she was ur sister or what
Me : she takes care of me like sister only and she is really a good care taker
Tulsi : Ya good that you her dear. Otherwise it will be very difficult to take care of yourself
Me : I know that.
Tulsi : how was my lunch?
Me : waaaw it was yummy dear. You know maami was so much impressed.
Tulsi : ya I could see she and her son were having it again and again.
Me : even me
Tulsi : I know you will obviously like it
Me : yes yes.but you know why I liked it so much.?
Tulsi : why dear?
Me : because before tasting chicken, I tasted the chick
Tulsi : I knew u will have some answers like this, naughty fellow
Me : you make me naughty
Tulsi : ohh enough, you are really naughty
Me : how was the kiss?
Tulsi : I cant speak all those things here.. I am in bus
Me : its ok tell na dear. I want to hear
Tulsi : ok lets message then. I cant speak all those
Me : sure sure, message or call. but I just need to keep sharing feelings with u that’s all
Tulsi : ohh god now cut the call, lets message
Me : ok dear. Message me

I wanted to speak about the romantic kiss we had. She was also interested I guess, otherwise she would have stopped that topic there itself.
I got a message in few seconds

Tulsi : mmm… you are really a very naughty rascal dear
Me : now tell me how was the kiss
Tulsi : you are a big cheater
Me : cheater? What did I do sweetheart
Tulsi : you told only one kiss right? Then why you asked for more
Me : sweety do u like sweet?
Tulsi : yes I love sweets very much.
Me : when you have sweet box infront of u, will you have only one?
Tulsi : god I cant stop with one. I will have whole box
Me : then you expect me to have only one kiss?
Tulsi : hey raki, you are not so innocent as you look
Me : but I didn’t hurt you na sweetheart?
Tulsi : raki shall I tell u something?
Me : sure dear pls don’t be so formal
Tulsi : I sersiously wanted to hug u so tight and feel that warm caring
Me : you know sweety I could feel how much you miss that caring
Tulsi : you have so caring warm hugs
Me : even you dear..but tell how was the kiss?
Tulsi : frankly telling that kiss which you gave is my first every kiss I had like that
Me : u mean you never had a smooch in your life time?
Tulsi : swear on prajju never dear.
Me : your husband never kiss you like that?
Tulsi : now can we stop about that? I just need good time with you now
Me : ok sweetheart. I wont ask that again until you tell
Tulsi : thanks a lot dear
Me : ok now tell me about the kiss
Tulsi : I had seen these kind of kiss in movies. I had never tried this kind of kiss
Me : u liked it dear?
Tulsi : I was totally lost in the world. I was just feeling so nice and happy
Me : you have very soft and sweet lips
Tulsi : even you dear. Your lips are so soft
Me : I liked your tongue and also the sweet saliva
Tulsi : naughty, you make me crazy
Me : and you make me mad
Tulsi : you are so handsome sweethrt
Me : even u are so beautiful dear
Tulsi : I never had such feelings dear.
Me : I swear I never had a chance to be with a girl like this
Tulsi : I can feel that dear
Me : how?
Tulsi : I can easily know that by seeing those CDs, books
Me : ohhh did u feel bad about it dear?
Tulsi : first when I saw that CD cover I was little upset, then when I saw those books, I understood you are very romantic person
Me : thank you dear
Tulsi : but after you told bachelours problem, I was thinking why are you so alone? Why don’t you get married dear?
Me : I don’t want to get married sweetheart
Tulsi : why what happened? You look so cute and smart and I told you any girls will be mad for you
Me : are you mad for me?
Tulsi : shut up stupid. Answer to my question
Me : I just aksed are you mad for me?
Tulsi : even if I am mad now there is no meaning sweetheart. I am married now
Me : I just asked are you mad for me that’s all
Tulsi : I am not mad but I like you
Me : waaaw u like me?
Tulsi : yes dear I really like you
Me : even I like you so much sweetheart
Tulsi : you have good collection of books
Me : you mean about romantic books?
Tulsi : all I am telling. Good collection of movies, books. I liked your study room
Me : what about those hidden collection of movies and books
Tulsi : I don’t know about those kind of books and movies
Me : you never watched or read those kind of books?
Tulsi : no never dear
Me : ok ok
Tulsi : but u know raki? I was feeling sad when you told bachelor problem
Me : what to do? We have to manage
Tulsi : but I was little upset also after seeing all those naughty movies and books
Me : what will you understand a bachelour problem dear
Tulsi : as I don’t know about that
Me : how will you know about bachlour problem? You are married and there is someone who can keep u happy on bed
Tulsi : if u are married that doesn’t mean you get everthing. Even I feel I am bachlor
Me : ohh you are not getting that chance to go for heaven?
Tulsi : no dear.
Me : since how long?
Tulsi : its been almost 2 years and it will be once in two months
Me : ohh I am sorry for that dear
Tulsi : its ok no probs. But sweetheart, do u really feel sad about your bachlour problem?
Me : yes dear though I am very romantic I am not getting that chance to show my skills
Tulsi : you are very romantic and naughty dear
Me : thanks a lot sweet tulsi
Tulsi : how are you managing that sweetheart?
Me : hand, hand is there right for helping
Tulsi : naughty fellow, so self satisfaction
Me : yes yes. Whatelse I can do dear
Tulsi : do u feel you need that romatic experience?
Me : yes dear I am eagerly waiting.
Tulsi : I can really feel that dear..
Me : you care me so much. Then whey don’t you help in that?
Tulsi : stupid rascal.. What help you need from me?
Me : to feel the romantic experience
Tulsi : I cant dear, plssss
Me : ok ok dear. Don’t get tensed
Tulsi : I am not tensed sweetheart. I knw u are so good and gentleman
Me : but this gentleman also need some pleasure right
Tulsi : you are absolutely correct
Me : until I get someone true, trusty and beautiful I should be using my hands
Tulsi : ok dear my office came I will get down now
Me : sure sweetheart… but let me know when are coming again to house
Tulsi : let me think dear. I will surely come one day
Me : I am waiting for that day
Tulsi : sure sweety. Even I want to enjoy and keep you happpy
Me : thanks a lot sweetheart.
Tulsi : ok dear I got down.
Me : ok my sweety, good bye take care
Tulsi : you too take care dear

Now slowly Tulsi and I have started speaking about nasty tings indirectly and eve she was liking it.
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 15

As you guys know that I will be so busy with the work, Tulsi and I was not able to speak for couples of days properly. It was just normal chat “Good Morning”, “Had breakfast?” kind of messages. Even she was very busy and we both understood about our busy schedules.

Due to hectic work on Wednesday, I had slept nicely and was not in mood to wake up. But I my phone was beeping for two three times. I was not in mood to pick the phone. There were few messages flowing. But now my phone started ringing. I just pulled it and saw it was my sexy darling Tulsi.
I picked the phone and spoke

Tulsi : Hi my lazy darling. Good morning
Me : Hi dear
Tulsi : still sleeping?
Me : yes sweetheart. Really tired. Loads of work
Tulsi : same here dear. From last two days meetings and work
Me : tell sweetheart
Tulsi : raki, missing you
Me : really?
Tulsi : shut up stupid. U are joking
Me : no dear I just said simply. Even I am missing. From last two days we didn’t speak no so only
Tulsi : yes I know. I feel like calling you but I get sleep so much in the bus that I couldn’t speak to you
Me : its ok dear I can understand
Tulsi : feeling like seeing you sweetheart
Me : ohh yaa? Then come to house now
Tulsi : now? I am on the way dear
Me : ok then shall I come now?
Tulsi : you? By the time you get up and get ready it will be afternoon and I will be in office
Me : what to do then sweetheart?
Tulsi : send your photo I want to see you
Me : you mean selfie?
Tulsi : yes send it now
Me : dear, if I send now u will get scared?
Tulsi : why dear?
Me : I am naked
Tulsi : stupid, I asked your face nothing else
Me : mmmm… will send you after I get ready then.
Tulsi : ok but please send
Me : you should also send dear
Tulsi : sure will send
Me : what is my darling baby wearing today?
Tulsi : same white top I wore last Saturday to your house
Me : waaw that is so hot. I could see that pink
Tulsi : hey stupid, you think I go like that to office?
Me : then no one will work dear. Everyone will be seeing you and your pink
Tulsi : naughty. Shall I message? Can’t speak here. I am in bus
Me : sure sweetheart.
Tulsi : ok will message you

I cut the call and was waiting for her message

Tulsi : dear, I have worn white spaghetti inside so that pink is not visible
Me : so today also pink?
Tulsi : no no. today I have worn white
Me : both?
Tulsi : stupid how dare you ask all this?
Me : with whom will ask sweetheart?
Tulsi : yes, both white only.
Me : you look so hot in that white top dear.
Tulsi : I wore it for you only raki.
Me : you were looking so stunning. You pink b** was visible slightly
Tulsi : You have a sharp eyes dirty rascal.
Me : yes yes my sweetheart
Tulsi : then what all you saw?
Me : shall I tell? You shouldn’t feel bad
Tulsi : no dear tell.
Me : sure?
Tulsi : yes sure. I don’t know raki. I never chatted so much with anyone and so openly
Me : same here dear
Tulsi : I feel so comfortable and nice. And also no idea why I trust you so much.
Me : thanks for trusting me sweetheart. And I keep this trust forever
Tulsi : I know dear. Now tell me
Me : I liked your white top sweetheart. Since it was thin material, your pink bra as visible. And you know, your cleavage was slightly visible
Tulsi : naughty, then?
Me : then what… I was really aroused seeing it. But controlled as maami, prajju were there
Tulsi : mmmm then?
Me : I was seeing those protruding b**bs. Waaw u have nice b**bs dear. They are perfect in shape?
Tulsi : ohh thank you dear.
Me : you know tulsi, I could feel they are really stiff and no shagging like other ladies
Tulsi : yes they are stiff and they don’t shagg
Me : can I ask you one thing?
Tulsi : sure dear no formalities you can ask anything
Me : are those melons getting the right treatment?
Tulsi : what do you think?
Me : the way they are tight, I feel they need more attention and treatment
Tulsi : yes they really need it dear. They are not so lucky to get the attention and treatment
Me : don’t worry they will surely get the attention
Tulsi : ohh really? Let me see which hands has that guts to give treatment
Me : you keep seeing not only hands, they got treatment by a hot mouth, tongue and also by a hard thing
Tulsi : oh god. You are nasty fellow
Me : all because of your beauty
Tulsi : ok then what else you saw
Me : you have hot and tight thighs. Got they remind me my sexy Rambha thighs.
Tulsi : what? You know how Rambha thighs are?
Me : yes if you want I can show you
Tulsi : no now I can’t see all those dear. Show me later
Me : sure dear. And you have nice b**t. god they are so nice and shaped
Tulsi : really? I am really blushing dear.
Me : it is dear. I seriously get aroused seeing them. They are really well shaped and awesome.
Tulsi : then?
Me : then what? And your hips and that part near pant zip.
Tulsi : stop stop stop
Me : hey its ok listen
Tulsi : I know I can’t stop you. Ok continue my darling
Me : I liked that V shaped part. I could guess that V shape under your legs
Tulsi : oh my god. Dear I am really getting uncomfortable here
Me : you mean getting wet?
Tulsi : shut up. How shameless you speak dirty rascal
Me : thank you dear.
Tulsi : then what else you liked
Me : I liked your legs sweetheart. Those neat foot with neatly nail polished with that anklet and a simple toe ring waaaw
Tulsi : god what all you observe sweetheart?
Me : I observe every single think in your body dear
Tulsi : raki, in my life no one had never described me so much dear.
Me : And more than that, I was getting aroused to see that Mangalsutra on your chest which was touching your b**bs. Its so thrilling to eye a married lady with so much hungry
Tulsi : You boys are so naughty and impossible dear
Me : It really makes me mad to see you on that Mangalsutra
Tulsi : naughty sweet fellow. Then what all you saw?
Me : I still have so much to describe but those clothes have hidden your beauty. Else I would have spoken about all your body
Tulsi : don’t even dream about that. You will never get that chance
Me : ya dear. I know I am not so lucky to see that awesome structure
Tulsi : hey raki. Don’t feel bad. You can understand right. It’s not correct to do like that
Me : ok forget that now let’s not go that matter
Tulsi : you are so understanding dear
Me : now you tell me who was that kiss?
Tulsi : I told you know? It was my first kiss like that
Me : but did you like
Tulsi : I told you. Can’t say that again and again
Me : please tell na again I need to listen. I don’t know whether you give me that chance to taste those sweet lips
Tulsi : raki, I never thought that I will have such kiss in my life
Me : did u like dear?
Tulsi : yes very much. I seriously wanted to have a kiss like that. That’s why I didn’t stop you.
Me : but you were not willing to give me even one right
Tulsi : yes. I am scared dear. Its first time for me
Me : as if its many times for me
Tulsi : but you are boy dear. I am girl
Me : what do you mean? Both are human beings only right
Tulsi : ya but still?
Me : ok then tell me how did u like it
Tulsi : I like the way you play with my tongue dear. And the way you pulled my lips. First time I could feel that my lips are tasted and I also tasted a male lips so much
Me : and I liked your saliva.. It’s so sweet like honey
Tulsi : dirty fellow. You made me crazy.
Me : I didn’t want that to stop dear. I wanted that to be for some more time
Tulsi : even I wanted that to be for some more time. But maami came and stopped
Me : that’s why if you had started as soon I had asked we could had for more than an hour kissing session
Tulsi : look at your greediness
Me : bachelor dear.
Tulsi : don’t tell that hereafter wards dear. I can understand.
Me : but what to do dear. I have to be like this
Tulsi : raki, don’t worry I will try my best to make your bachelor life good and better
Me : you mean you will help me in all the ways?
Tulsi : don’t dream big. Not in all the ways. But will try to see within our limits
Me : something is better than nothing dear. I am really happy
Tulsi : naughty. I can’t see your problem sweetheart
Me : oh god I am really happy to hear that you will help me
Tulsi : I am there hereafter wards sweetheart. Don’t worry
Me : when are you coming dear? After hearing this I am really getting aroused
Tulsi : raki, I seriously want to meet you. Missing you badly
Me : this weekend can we meet?
Tulsi : even I was thinking same thing
Me : where you want to meet me?
Tulsi : I am scared to meet outside. What if lokesh see?
Me : then come to house only. We can meet there only. We can sit and speak and spend good time
Tulsi : even I thought same but maami will be there na?
Me : don’t worry I will tell maami not to come
Tulsi : if she ask why?
Me : you don’t worry I know what to tell
Tulsi : but don’t tell I am coming she might doubt
Me : hey tulsi darling. I am not so fool to tell her about that. Don’t worry I will manage
Tulsi : sure then will come to house only
Me : but what about prajju?
Tulsi : I will leave him at my mom home and come
Me : what will you tell lokesh then?
Tulsi : I will tell him that there is work I have to go to office
Me : that will be good dear
Tulsi : I am scared also dear. But at the same time wanna meet you
Me : I am really happy to hear that you are coming dear. I am eagerly waiting when will Saturday come
Tulsi : last week also we had same feeling right
Me : yes dear.
Tulsi : will someone come to your house?
Me : no one dear. Why are you worried?
Tulsi : what if your parents come?
Me : they will never come. They are at native. If they are coming they tell me one week before only
Tulsi : your friends or anyone?
Me : why are you getting so tensed?
Tulsi : you don’t know. This is the first time I am going to a house like this
Me : you know dear I should have that tension. Not you.
Tulsi : sorry raki. Hope you understand me
Me : I know sweetheart. You think I will take that risk?
Tulsi : I know dear. Ok I will come without tension
Me : what will you wear and come?
Tulsi : I have not planned sweetheart
Me : saree?
Tulsi : lokesh will ask. Are you wearing saree to office. So what can I say?
Me : then what else?
Tulsi : that I have not planned. But will come
Me : ok dear. Or you can do one thing
Tulsi : what?
Me : bring a nice semitransparent saree and you can wear it here only
Tulsi : ohh you want me to wear saree at your home? I know your plan
Me : hey no nasty plans dear. I just wana see you in saree. But I can help you to wear saree
Tulsi : I know you have such plans. No saree. I will come in normal dress only
Me : mmm I won’t force my darling. First you come. Let’s see if the dresses will be there with us
Tulsi : what do you mean?
Me : nothing I just told whether the dress we are planning to wear will be there or not with us
Tulsi : enough enough I know what you told nasty rascal
Me : I told right na?
Tulsi : no no. that won’t happen. I will come with normal dress and nothing nasty should happen. If you promise, then only will come
Me : ok promise
Tulsi : good boy.
Me : but kiss?
Tulsi : that will see. I won’t promise.
Me : but u told u like it
Tulsi : yes it was that Saturday. But no idea on this Saturday
Me : ok ok let me see. But I feel you will give me that hot kiss
Tulsi : ok now don’t make me more wet. I reached sweetheart
Me : ok dear. Will wait for Saturday eagerly
Tulsi : even me sweetheart. Now send me your pic. I want to see you
Me : sure after getting ready. If you want I can send you full pic while taking bath.
Tulsi : no no. I don’t want that. I need your face that’s all
Me : what about yours?
Tulsi : after reaching office will click and send
Me : ok dear. Miss you
Tulsi : miss you raki. Bye take care
Me : bye sweetheart
Tulsi : bye bye
Me : hey dear one kiss now plsssss
Tulsi : kiss? Now how?
Me : in message only
Tulsi : I don’t know how to give. You only give
Me : ummmaaaaaaaaaaaa ummmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tulsi : ohh this way also we can give kiss?
Me : yes
Tulsi : ok ummmaaaaaaaaaaa ummmmmmaaa
Me : where shall I keep it?
Tulsi : keep on your cheeks and no where else
Me : I will keep on my lips
Tulsi : ok keep it wherever you want. I am getting down
Me : bye dear ummmaaaa keep it inside your bra
Tulsi : naughty always naughty bye sweetheart
Me : bye bye bye

I was waiting for her message. She didn’t message. I knew she will not message.
I got ready send a photo to Tulsi. got a message “Cute handsome. Ummmaaaa”
Asked her photo “Lil busy will send you in sometime “ was the reply. I was waiting for her photo. She didn’t send any photo. I got immersed in my work and totally forgot about this sexy slutty lady.
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 16

I was waiting for Saturday morning. My angel had confirmed that she is coming. Friday afternoon I had called maami and informed about the Tulsi’s arrival.

Me : Hello Maami
Maami : Tell baabu
Me : forgot to tell you. Tomorrow tulsi is coming to home. Can you please clean the house and also change the bedsheet and make it neat please?
Maami : Night you will sleep naaa babu. Again it will get spoiled. Shall I do it in the morning. It will be fresh
Me : no maami tomorrow don’t come until I say. I want to enjoy tulsi freely
Maami : ok babu. But don’t sleep on the bed tonite then. Sleep in the down bedroom.
Me : ok maami. Love you. Bye
Maami : bye babu

All the arrangements for Tulsi’s arrival was getting ready. I was really very eager for her to come and then was thinking of how all I can enjoy her.
Friday night I came and went to check the bedroom. Maami had put nice bedsheet. And it was really neat and clean and was very romantic too. I came down and then had dinner and slept in my parent’s room only.

I wanted to sleep early and get up early so that I can receive my darling soon. She had told me that she will be coming by 8 only as she had told lokesh that she was going to office. So I wanted to get up very early before she come. But was not getting sleep. It was 10 o clock. I was getting so tempted and was really aroused. I just wanted to fuck Tulsi hard. I was going mad and couldn’t control the situation. I called Maami. She picked the phone.

Me : Hello Maami. What are you doing?
Maami : Just now had my dinner babu. What happened?
Me : Nothing I am aroused. Need a fuck.
Maami : at this time? What happned? Tomorrow you darling is coming right/
Me : yes thinking of that only I got aroused. Now I need a hard fuck
Maami : control na dear. You can fuck all your tension inside hers tomorrow.
Me : maami, can you come please? Only one round. Then you can go
Maami : its already 10:15 babu.
Me : Please maami. Shall I come to pick you
Maami : no no not required babu. Give me 5mins. Will give Raju milk and come.
Me : sure I will be waiting.
Maami : ok babu. I will be there in 10mins

I was waiting for maami to come and release my tension in her hole. I had opened the door and was sleeping on the bed. Maami came and closed the door. As soon as she came, I pulled her on bed and pulled her saree above and started fucking her without foreplay. She was laughing and seeing me.

Maami : What happned babu?
Me : I am really hard maami.
Maami : slowly, it will pain for both of us.
Me : ok spread your legs little more
Maami : wait let me put some saliva to your dick
Me : sure sure
Maami : ohhh ok now fuck me
Me : maaaaaaaaaaami ummmmm aaaahhhhhhh aahhaaaaa
Maami : aaaaahhh baaaabu mmmm mmmmm are you plaaaa…ning to fuck tullllllsi tomorrrowwww?
Me : iff aaaahhhhh she alloww meeeee sure maaaami aaahaaaaaa
Maami : mmmmmmm I can seeee aaaah mmmmmm the eagerness
Me : maami ur hole is super. Make it little moooore tight aaahhh
Maami : babu cum soon. I have to gooooo. It will be too late then.
Me : ok maaami mmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa I am cumming mmmmmm aaahhh
Maami : mmmmmmmmmm babu I can feel the heat in your cum. Surely tulsi will have nice time tomorrow.
Me : yes maami I am waiting.
Maami : ok babu I will go now. Its late
Me : shall I drop you maami?
Maami : no no I will go. Bye
Me : bye maami.

After maami left, I was feeling so tired. Went to bathroom washed my dick and then came to bed and slept. God after sex the we get good sleep. So relaxed and happy. I got sleep now. i don’t know how I slept. I just got sleep and was waiting for Tulsi.

I was feeling my mobile was beeping. I just took the mobile and saw. It was tulsi’s message. “I am on the way. Will reach in 20mins.” I saw the time. It was 7:40. Oh my god, why am I so lazy? I just rushed and went to toilet and brushed myself in 5mins. Washed my face. And thought of taking bath. Then had an idea to somehow convince my darling to have bath with me.

I wore nice Tshirt and elastic short thinking it will be easy to take out my dick and show to Tulsi when it is erected. Now it was 7:58. I was standing near the door and was peeping through the key hole for her arrival. No sign of her coming. I went to kitchen drank water and in few seconds and again came running to the keyhole to see. Again no sign of her. I was becoming very nervous. My heart was beating so fast. Mouth was drying and I was holding the water bottle and was drinking water and was watching in key hole. It was 8:05.”God please make her to come soon. Cant wait.”

I could see someone coming. I put my head very close to the hole. Thought it was Tulsi. but It was some male walking towards the other side of the road. Even my dick was getting heated.

My neck started paining and I took away my eyes from key hole thinking let her come whatelse I can do. i cant wait like this. I took the bottle and was drinking water. Suddenly my gate sound came. Immediately I saw in key hole. Yes yes yes. It was my darling Tulsi. she had turned towards the showing her back to me while closing the gate. She was wearing white with orange flower chudidhar. With tight orange leggings. I could see her thighs so lovely. My dick got erected seeing her sexy look. She had hand cover in her hand and had put a leather hand bag on her right shoulder. She started walking towards the door. As she was walking I could see her boobs juggling slowly. I could see she had worn a slight heels sandal this time. She came very close and rang the door bell. I didn’t want to open very soon. After few seconds she rang the bell. I just opened the door. She was looking more sexy than in the key hole. Once I opened the door, first thing I saw was her boobs. She had not worn dupatta. I took few seconds to speak to her……
Like Reply
Tulsi, My Beloved Matured Working Lady - 17a

I was not able to speak anything. I was just seeing her for few seconds. Until she disturbed me by saying

Tulsi : Hello sir, what happened?
Me : Na… nothing. Welcome welcome
Tulsi : I was thinking I will get nervous. More than me you are getting nervous
Me : Hey nothing like that. Come inside tulsi
Tulsi : you have to give me way to get inside. You are standing in door stopping my way and you are asking me to come in.
Me : ohhh sorry sweetheart. Ok come in

She stepped in first and I just turned towards her. She was walking towards sofa. Now she was aware everything step of my house. So she started walking towards sofa before I could show her the way. As she started walking, I could see her ass juggling slowly. God she has an awesome ass. I just stood there watching her ass and kept walking behind her. The top was slit till her waist and I could also see her thighs with orange leggings. She was looking stunning. She slowly walked and sat on sofa I also walked and sat opposite to her. She was me and smiled and then took her bad which was on her shoulder and kept on the teapoy. She had a hand cover as well and she kept that also on teapoy slowly. I was doing nothing I was just watching her without blinking.

She shook her head with eyebrows raised to ask he what are you seeing in a gesture. I just shook my head to tell her that nothing. She started speaking

Tulsi : So what happened to the naughty flirt guy. So silent today
Me : nothing. You just came right thought you should relax a bit
Tulsi : Good boy. You have become so good now a days
Me : all because of you dear
Tulsi : ohh is it? Then you should thank me
Me : sure thanks a lot tulsi madam
Tulsi : welcome sir.
Me : You look very homely and cute
Tulsi : thank a lot dear (she lifted her left leg and kept on her right leg)
Me : you have nice thighs sweety. Perfect shape
Tulsi : stupid. I didn’t crossed my leg to show u my thighs.
Me : ohh is it? I thought you wanted me to comment.
Tulsi : ya you will do all that. Naughty fellow
Me : you want to see my naughtiness?
Tulsi : as if you wont show if I say no
Me : you know me very well my sweetheart

I just stood. Her eyes were watching my move. She was seeing where I am going. And she knew it. I could see her face blushing and also her lips were shivering and also could see a cute light smile on her face. As she expected I sat next to her. She was just watching me without blinking. I took my right and kept on sofa where she was sitting. My hands were resting on sofa but it as behind her neck. I had not touched her still. She was smiling and slightly she started biting her lips. I knew she is ready for the kiss. I slowly moved near her. She also moved very close. We both could feel our hot breath. She still moved very close and moved her mouth towards my ear. I thought she might hug. I thought she might bite my ears. I thought she is initiating. But she whispered in my ears. “Please close the door. Someone will come.”

I realized that I had not closed the door, when she came. I was very much impressed with her ass and forgotten everything as I started watching her ass. Without speaking anything I just walked fast towards door and closed the door. I again came very fast to the sofa and sat very close to her in same position. Now I kept my hand directly around her neck and slowly pulled her face towards me. she was ready for that. And she was seeing me as if she is hungry for everything.
I kept my lips on her lips. Slowly I pulled my tongue our and started separating her lips so that my toungue will reach her mouth inside. She slowly parted her lips. As soon as my tongue entered her mouth she lifted her hands and put on my head. And started pulling me still close so that I could enter inside her mouth very much. She was running her fingers inside my hairs very smoothly and we both were tasting our lips and tongue very much. She was behaving as a small kid who got chocolate after a long time. We both were so passionate about kiss and I started giving more saliva and she understood that and started pouring more saliva so that our kiss will not be dry. I could feel the saliva was slowly flowing out of our mouth. And also I was getting aroused with the smell of the mixed saliva of ours. I was totally hard. My dick was really hard and wanted to come out. I took my hand and put on her hand and pulled her hand and guided towards my dick. She was responding and as soon as I took her hand and kept on my dick, she touched and suddenly took it away. I was pulling her hand and was trying to put her hand on my dick. She was just pulling her hand and didn’t touch my dick. I just stoped that try and was concentrating on kiss. Almost 20mins we both kissed and all our mouth was full of saliva. And I felt we both were tired very much as we were kissing without breathing, Tulsi took her mouth away and just left her breath “uffff mmmmmm”. I also had same experience “aaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm” and we both rested our back on sofa

She kept her head on the sofa head rest and I was watching her. She just moved her head towards me to ask what happened. I just winked and licked my lips and showed my finger to say “super”. She just smiled and hit softly from her hand on my shoulder.

Tulsi : you are so naughty dear
Me : you too sweetheart
Tulsi : (she came close and hugged me) I feel so comfortable dear.
Me : you know tulsi, I miss you so much now a days
Tulsi : same here raki. I always feel when will it become morning.
Me : why don’t you call me in the evening dear?
Tulsi : even i feel like calling you in the evening. But no idea when lokesh will come. And also prajju will take mobile to play games. So afraid
Me : ya I can understand dear
Tulsi : I am troubleing you so much na dear?
Me : trouble? Whey sweetheart?
Tulsi : you were peacefully sleeping till 9. now a days I am calling you and messaging you daily
Me : I feel so good dear. Atleast someone will think of me early morning
Tulsi : raki, no one proposed you so much?
Me : they did dear. But no idea I never had that feeling at all. I don’t know why I liked you so much in first day itself
Tulsi : even though you knew I am married?
Me : Yes. Even though I knew you were married, I liked you so much.
Tulsi : Why dear? You are so handsome and any girls will fall for you
Me : I don’t know that kind of girls dear. I was very impressed when I saw you first day. With that saree and jasmine flowers
Tulsi : you are so romantic dear
Me : and naughty too.
Tulsi : ya that I know. You need not tell
Me : you liked the kiss?
Tulsi : what do you think sweetheart?
Me : tell na wanna hear from you
Tulsi : I kissed you so wildly then imagine, how I should have felt
Me : I was really aroused and I was hard
Tulsi : ya know. It was hard
Me : then why you didn’t touch
Tulsi : stupid. This is our first meet. So keep quiet. Behave little decently also
Me : ok ok dear. Sure.
Tulsi : hey did u tell maami not to come right
Me : yes don’t worry dear. Everything is safe. No one will come.
Tulsi : gud boy.
Me : you know something?
Tulsi : what?
Me : I didn’t take bath still?
Tulsi : I know that.
Me : how?
Tulsi : by seeing you only I come to know
Me : mmmm so you have understood me so well?
Tulsi : yes very well.
Me : ok then can you do me one help?
Tulsi : what is that dear?
Me : can you give me bath today?
Tulsi : stupid. Go and take bath and come first.
Me : you also come na dear
Tulsi : no no. you go and come.
Me : please…… ok just sit atleast in bathroom. I will bath. otherwise I will be bored
Tulsi : ohh as if you have someone with you while bathing
Me : atleast I will get the chance right dear?
Tulsi : ok baba. Come will sit there in bathroom you take bath. but on one condition
Me : what is that my sweet tulsi madam?
Tulsi : you should be in underwear. No full naked
Me : hey you gone mad? While taking bath we should wash everyting. You are telling that I shouldn’t clean my dick and ass?
Tulsi : ok do one thing clean it after I go out ok right?
Me : ok you come first get up
Tulsi : u are soooo naughty rascal
Me : I love when you scold me dear
Tulsi : ok then will be keep scolding
Me : come lets go
Tulsi : sure

We both walked towards bathroom. There was small place to sit for her. I asked her to help me in removing the dress. She smiled and bite her lips and then came near me to remove clothes. she stared pulling my tshirt, she lifted it from my head and put that on the hanger. I suddenly hugged her. She struggled and came out of my hug.

Tulsi : Raki, don’t do that. My dress will get spoiled. Then what will tell lokesh if he sees
Me : ok ok sorry. Then you also remove your dress.
Tulsi : aaaa see how greedy you are. I know your plans. Then you will tell take bath right/
Me : no no don’t worry. I just want your dress shouldn’t be spoiled that’s it.
Tulsi : its ok then you take bath I will sit there
Me : ok dear.
Tulsi : angry sweetheart?
Me : no no dear. I can understand. Its ok you sit there
Tulsi : mmm sure

I removed my shorts and kept on hanger. As discussed I didn’t remove my underwear

I was about to turn the shower tap, suddenly I felt water splashed on my back. I was shocked and suddenly I saw behind Tulsi splashed water on me. I was surprised and even I splashed water on her.

Tulsi : aaaavvvvv. Raki please don’t want my dress will get spoiled
Me : who started this prank? You can do this and I cannot do this or what?
Tulsi : sorry sorry.
Me : (I splashed again and came near her) see what I do to you
Tulsi : no dear.. Pleaaaseeeee
She knew I won’t leave her.
Tulsi : ok ok sorry its my mistake. I will sit simply
Me : ok do one thing wear my tshirt and shorts and sit here. So that you can play with me
Tulsi : good idea. Give me one then
Me : ok come will give

I walked towards my room and she came behind me. I showed my wardrobe and asked her to select whichever she wanted. I was in underwear only. She was selecting the tshirt and shorts to wear.
Like Reply