Incest MADHAVI-YOU CAN'T RUIN THE RELATIONSHIP. A TALE OF 2 SISTERS
MADHAVI ---YOU CAN’T RUIN THE RELATIONSHIP

We are a basic indian traditional upper middle class family,I am  the only son in the family. My father thinks I am the next head of the family. He thinks I should take care of all his business endeavours. She is My mom even though she is my stepmom she took care of me like her own son, she had developed a lot of love towards me. I don’t know how she can take care of me like in any way, she makes sure I get the best of what my family can afford. She joined my family when I was 5 years old as my mother died. My father remarried just for the sake of society and he needs someone to take care as he takes his business very seriously. He is highly motivated man determined to do anything for himself and to achieve what he wants in his life. I cannot believe i can just his story of life in one line from chethak to toyota fortuner. You can imagine he must have worked hard somehow or the other. He had factories in sri lanka and some exports to singapore he concentrates on this busniess so most of the time he spends his time abroad.

Dad abroad mom in the house, and i fuck her. No …….
 This is not a normal story that I am going to tell you this the story of two human beings with tons of emotions in their hearts. They understand each other. There will not be characters in the story but this story is going to make you think what is the relationship of family. 

My mother is not a normal woman if you want to know how she looks, they let me describe her as the perfect beauty everyone wants in their life. For now I can only show her beautiful face and you will get wet in your dreams. She thinks beyond her time yet is traditional at her values and ethics. She has really high values. She is always praying for my dad and always praying for me to do well everyday. Apart from that she does her moral help to people and runs a charity to feed the poor every day. These are the only things that make her happy. 
She wakes up 5 in the morning then she takes a bath and prays. After that breakfast me and my dad leave and now she concentrates on charity. There are thousands of men praising her about her character and about her beauty but she never fell for those. She will always know her place in the society and act according to her symbol of resemblance in the society. She goes to temples and  donates to the poor.  I always see her and admire her even though she remarried my dad. She maintained her dignity and respect in the surrounding neighbours with her because goodness in the society. She always reply with a smile and answer eveyone with a smile and welcomes everyone to house when there is some achievement by me or my dad 

I woke up with a scream in the morning, I really don't know what's happening but it really took me by surprise, I had never seen my mom shout like this, she is mourning out loud .

I opened the door to she what's happening my dad is looking at her with expression. He looked like imbecile with a stupid face. He is looking at my mom as if she is over reacting. As of what I remember is he never gave a shit about her feelings but he took care of us lavishly all he cares is about his business and to see if she takes care of me or not.

"It's is fine!!!! it's nothing different okay!!! it's just 9 months I had to leave, to make everything right in that factory " in an angry time

" You said you stay with us for the next 2 years 2 weeks ago and how can you do this " crying a loud "he is growing like a fatherless child no one takes care of him why don't just be a good father "

" I don't think you are understanding the reality I do everything I could to keep both of you happy even when I am away " argued raaj

" I am just asking you to fulfil the little responsibilty of keeping him happy to attend his cricket match he had worked hard to be there in clusters " madhavi is furious over raajs attitude now

" These are all little thing you can takecare of I know he will be good cricketer I am just making sure that I will get everything he wants in the middle " raaj left as his friend arrived to pick him up to just go out

I had watched everything in silence to know what's happening all I understood is my dad is more of practial man, like too practical all my mom wanted is his presence for me to encourage me in everyway possible  because he knows how I had worked to be there in the team. I came out of the room she wiped tears

"Did you just woke up now " smiled at me

" Yeah mom I just came out " I pretended to be like that

I had got ready in minutes my mom made sure I ate well she made spianch omelete, bread and oats for she kept everything on the table I ate everything in silence to say if she says anything about what happened between them. She didn't I pretended that way as if I don't know

I went out of the house to practice, my mind is running with emotions about my mom that she is doing everything she could for me and I can't believe she is living to make me happy and do everything possible thing to make me happy. I decided to keep her happy from now on .

As i decided to keep her happy, i studied well, i played well at the same time. I never say her smile, i am 19 now i know what is a fake smile and what is a normal smile. She always pretended like she was smiling at me whenever I scored good marks or I scored a half century.
I didn't understand how to keep her happy. I started trying different ways to keep her happy in my journey to keep her happy. I used to help her in house chores. I helped her with the laundry, cooking, cleaning sometimes even though she denied all of it. I used to do all of it to make her happy. All she gave was a fake smile.

It's been almost 1 month since my dad left Sri Lanka, she used to help me doing my homework, that's when she tried to talk to me more to make me smile. I never understood what makes her happy. I was frustrated by this point i was irritated that i couldnt make her happ at all. I decided to ask her.

“MOM you should tell me something, i should take a promise before asking that, will u promise me will you tell the truth”

“You can ask whatever u want, what is it that bothering u so much in the head” she had questioned face “ ok i will promise u i will tell u truth”

I looked her with a worried face “so tell me mom “

“ you haven't  even asked first tell me what is bothering you “

“You tell me the truth what is bothering you, you tell me why are you so upset  in your life “

“I am not upset rahul what r u saying “

“ u promised me you wont lie, you think i cannot see what you are feeling it's been a month u have smiled at me mom, you never never genuinely appreciated what i had achieved in the recent times, i played well, i studied well, you never even appreciated or thanked me for my achievement in recent times,  you are never like this” i helped you so much to keep your mind free inspite of your bullshit, i never saw you reacting like this” do you think i should believe that you are not upset at all ?”, do you i am dumb or stupid dont make your self a stupid “ i was continuously talking  i raised my voice for the first time at my mom. I did that because she will tell me the truth.

After 3 seconds, I looked into her eyes. I saw tears which started to come into her eyes. Her eyes are filled with water. She looked at me absurdly.

She said nothing in return and she looked back at me. She just fondled my hair with her palms. She just told me “I am sorry for being a bad mom’ everything will be better from tomorrow trust me rahul “ she closed her eyes. I can see her engulfing her tears back into her eyes. She patted on my back and started leaving from the room 

It's been a while mom has come to the stadium to look at my match also. This is an important match I am playing today. I wondered if she would come. I am playing this test match for almost 2 hours now nearing my century. I just tried to look a the stands. I was looking at the stands and I saw a beautiful woman talking to my coach, I saw her from the back side, She has a beautiful ass. Some boys are directly looking at her from the stands. I wondered who she was .

In the meantime I came to my senses to bat. I scored 2 runs four runs away from my century. I feel like blistering through that. I am very excited about the century I had in my mind. If there is an easy ball I will score in a way to make her look at me.

I was concentrating on the bowler with a swallowing attitude. He started running from the other end. I didn’t care what he bowled. I swung my bat at such a speed, the ball was in the air for a bit and landed in between my coach and the woman. The woman turned and looked at me. It was the shock of my life. She is smiling. I got the shock of my life. It is my MOM.

She wore a beautiful silk saree which had some floral combination. She wears a saree in a very traditional way. I saw how voluptuous and curvy she is, when I imagined it was another woman I got  dirty feelings,  now I can't believe I just looked at my mom in the wrong way.  She started clapping at me and waving at me. Oh god my mom is sexy. This is why everyone is looking at her.

I really got distracted by these thoughts. He bowled an angry tough yorker this time, it was hard for me to defend the ball this time, I got out at that instant. I never regretted it. I knew it was my fault. I removed all my gloves, pads on my body. While I was washing my face, I remembered my mom figure at the time.  “U cannot think like this about ur mom”. I keep washing my face again, this time I remembered her waist. “U moron what are you thinking is really wrong”. As i went on washing again i remembered her beautiful silhouette “look how her hips and waist are lined in a beautiful way. I finished washing and walking past the corridor my mind is playing me.

Mind “holyfuck she is beautiful u cannot deny that, she is beautiful than the most beautiful in the class, did forgot that u looked at her hips staring at them, u scored a six to get this ladies attention, it turned out to be your mom, you love her don't you, motherly love ? isn't it.

I reached my mom. She hugged me saying “congrats that's a good shot that's how it is to get to century”
Coach : “he is the best player in the academy. I hope he gets the best coaching in the mountains.”

I didn’t understand why he said to the mountains “ mom are we moving to a different place ?” she said “yes”. I saw my mom’s friend Aruna aunty sitting on the side looking at the match.

After the match is finished it is very confusing to me why the coach said mountains. Aruna aunty is sitting in the back seat. Mom is driving the car. I was really tired, I didn't say much, I just slept off in the car. My mom woke me up after a short drive,

“Wake up rahul, its time u get some winter clothes, we are going for a trip”

“Why are we going for trip now i don't even understand”

“I told you right, I had a plan don’t you remember that, we planned to go on a trip with papa to Aruna aunties house ? don’t tell me you forgot about that”

“Mom my tournament is over just a moment ago i am so tired i just want to rest in the house”

“That’s why aunty is here to take us, we are going to stay in her house, you take rest there its a very cold place, your ody will get maximum rest there so don’t worry we will back in the city after a month”

Aruna aunty interrupted us “rahul siddharth, are you coming for trip or not, she wants to have a change in her life, besides that she told me you want keep her happy, so decide yourself if you want to come with us or not” she got down of the car. Mom too got down off the car.

“What are you waiting for, boy “ Aruna aunty shouted out from outside.  

“He is just tired why don’t you understand he just kept playing from 3 hours”

I got out of the car, anyways i always wanted my mom to stay happy, so i was happy with the trip to the mountains.

Aruna and my mom madhavi had strange bond from the very beginning, there friendship is from the school days, i didn’t understand there friendship, they talk anything openly thats what i feel, because whenever they see a man they say something to each other and laugh “they forgot that i am old enough to know that”. As i told u my mom is in her second marriage to my father  . she was married to a bit old like when i was ** years old. At that time she was 30. Now I am 19 years old she is 39. I don’t know what exactly aruna aunties age is, she is quite younger than my mom. She is a friend of my mom through their college days also. I heard my mom used to tease how she is even charming boys now. My mom used to tease me a year ago that I am charmed by her. Which is weird in front of me. But yeah she did charm me.

Aruna aunties story is way more tragic than my mom, i will tell u what i know about her, she was married a bit early than my mom to a rich man in her hometown, as even she is very rich too. As of what i know her husband is died 4 years ago by the car accident, my mom used to say she had the most happiest marriage as even her husband is busy man, he used to take her for bigger trips like europe, she have watched almost all the europe with her husband, she knows the road, she can live alone, she can manage herself better than my mom. She is bit open minded, but traditional at the same time.  She fought herself out on her own through those depressing years grieving about her husband in the winters and summers all alone. I found that very beautiful, because its really hard to fight it yourself like that. She loves my mom, she supports her, she makes mom very happy that is one of the reasons like her.

I will not talk about her figure as u have seen her picture already,

I wonder what you think about her. Leave your comments.
[+] 2 users Like Madhavi150's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good starting
Like Reply
Nice start..... Keep Going
Like Reply