Misc. Erotica family
(Me ,mine hubby and my dad) credit goes to original writer

Dear friends, this my first fantasy story about me Nilu (24 years fair well curved housewife) and my hubby Rajesh (27 years slim but sweet fair hubby ) and my dad ( 48 years very healthy and strong man). We live in a small town where my hubby is working in state govt job in civil department. .All was well but suddenly two things happened ,my mom died due to illness at a near by town and dad became all alone .He is a businessman and was very sad due to this loss.
The other thing happened at our house as my hubby started suspecting my character all of a sudden .He thought I had an affair with my neighbour,which was absolutely wrong. Thia led to a big fight between us .My dad kept caressing my cheeks and was speaking soothing words,it was wonderful to be in safe arms of my powerful dad.
I was lying in my bed and felt pressure in my milk filled breasts .i opened my blouse and tried to press my boobs to remove milk so that pressure is relieved. dad went outside and brought food for us,. I was pressing my round 38 C cup boobs, I felt relieved as my boobs were full of milk and now felt better as milk came out . Suddenly dad entered and was in shock to see my both boobs out of bra and I hurriedly closed my blouse . I told him I was trying to release pressure from my breasts.
He was mesmerised by the roundness and size of my boobs, I could see his eyes were fixed on my boobs.
I noticed that there was a bulge on his night pyjama front .it looked quite big.i was amazed at the size of bulge. Suddenly both of us became conscious and dad said ok then I will come later and he left room. Later on I came and sat with dad in drawing room where he was watching TV . Now dad asked my why both of us had a fight. I told him that he suspects me that I fool around with other men which is totally false he insisted why Rajesh does so? I lowered my eyes and said I am not comfortable with u about talking this issue. Then he got up from his seat and sat beside me and took my hand in his hand and told me lovingly that now as ur mom is not there I am both ur mom and dad so please tell me all. Then I started telling him shyly that real problem is that my hubby's penis is smAll and he has a complex about this. Though I never complained about it he still feels bad about it. I thought after child he will be normal but things became worst after that as my vagina became slightly loose his small penis was not giving me any pleasure and though I never complained he knew that I was not enjoying.he became restless and started loosing self confidence and thought I am having sex with other males to satisfy myself! Saying this I started crying. My dad started consoling me and in process I was in his arms crying he started comforting me then hugged me and then his hand was on my back.while rubbing my back he was speaking good words and then he pressed himself hard against my body .we remained in embrace for sometime then he wiped my tears and started kissing my cheeks lovingly then ears then chin and then my lips!! I was confused and tried to see in to his eyes and found lots of love for me. I also started liking his hug and kisses. Then he started caressing my back up to my hips.i was f.trembling now. He is a powerful man and his arms were all over me now. Suddenly he took my hand and placed it on his pyjama front which had abreast bulging. I was shocked .mi tried to remove my hand but he put some force and now I was holding his cock in my hand amazed at its size its length and fatness. It was almost twice as big and as fat than my hubbys.my pussy started leaking and my lips were still locked to his lips. He then told me that my baby I shall give all pleasure which u have been missing so fat .I had sex with ur mom daily and now in her absence I am all alone and horny and so r u because of ur useless hubby. We r in same boat .lets enjoy baby. I said but dad it is wrong as u r my father! What society will say. He smiled and said it is going to be our secret how society will no sweetheart!! Then he first time pressed my boobs . He said since I saw ur boobs I am crazy for ur boobs .
And he started kissing upper portion of exposed boobs from my blouse.Dad kept pressing my boobs above clothes. I was also pressing his cock over pyjama.my pussy was leaking . Then dad lifted me and took me to his bed room and laid me on his bed .he said smilingly in this bed I have fucked ur mom many times ,now my baby it is ur turn. Saying this he started removing my sari ,I helped him to do so.then he opened my blouse and started kissing my body my belly my arms and my lips. Then he removed my blouse and bra in a stroke .now my big boobs were in front of him in all glory.he started pressing them ,milk started oozing which he started sucking very hard. I was very excited and helping dad in all his actions then dad removed my petticoat and my wet panty was in front of him . He became mad and started smelling my panty and then pressed my pussy with her palms. He removed panty and started looking at my pussy and said ur pussy is as sweet as ur moms.then he started licking kissing smooching my pushy . It was time someone was licking my pussyy and aaahhhhh I started crying .my ahhhhhhh were making him horny.then he got up and removed all his clothes and I saw his huge cock , he brought it near my mouth . I knew he wanted me to suck it but I have never done it. Seeing my hesitation he told me lovingly to kiss it.i started kissing the head of his cock , it felt soooo good smooth skin and all warm . Then he told me to lick it , i did so, then I started sucking it . Mmmmmm it was best experience of my life ,I was totally lost in sucking my dads massive cock which was now throbbing in my mouth. Then he removed cock and spread my thighs and fingered my pussy . I cried Dad it is. So big it will not go in my pussy, he laughed and said that if can deliver a ----- then it can definitely take my cock .then he started rubbing his cock head on my pussy slit . Aaaaahhhh I was crying dad please push it in.It was great feeling aaahhhh oooohhh I cried , Dad was smiling seeing in my eyes than he put his lips on mine and gave a thrust and pushed his cock completely in me,, I cried in some pain but soon it became joyous feeling in my pussy and whole body,, in fact I realised that I was getting my REAL fuck for first time. My no good hubby was never able to fuck me so well. Suddenly dad pulled out his cock and thrust again harder , and I realised I was going to have real fun with my loving Dad. Then dad became mad and started his speed , I was in seventh heaven . I was experiencing real fucking and that too from my dad, it was great feeling. Dads strokes became harder faster and now he was panting and kissing me madly. I felt my climax building up and told dad that I am cumming. Dad increased his speed of fucking and came inside me with deep pushes. I was filled with his warm thick sperms.it was very cool feeling .then we hugged each other and kissed deeply.dad was stroking my buts, affectionately.
He said my darling baby this is one of my best fuck in life.i said dad mine was best ever fuck too. Dad squeezed my buts and got up to bathroom , then he turned back and asked me to join him in bathroom.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice start
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Hot story. post more
Like Reply
continued.....

We both were nude in bathroom,Dad kissed me again and asked me to hold his cock while he pissed in to western seat ,his long loose cock was hanging , I caught it and angled in to pot, he started pissing and warm yellow piss started falling in pot. After pissing he asked me to shake it to loose last drops too.it was great experience and I was again getting wet down below and had an urge to piss. Dad ask d me to piss ,I sat over pot and started pissing shyly , it was first time I was pissing in front of any one. Hissing noise Dad made horny too , he asked me get up ,I got up and he bent to see my pussy pissing , he smiled and touched my piss and pussy. His cock was half erect.then I got up and he said he will clean my pussy. He took a hand shower and started cleaning my pussy with soap and water . Then he dried it with towel and bent forwards and planted a hot kiss over my wet pussy. I was shivering with pleasure. I also said Dad let me clean ur cock , he laughed and said please go ahead. I lovingly washed his long half erect cock and cleaned it with soap and water. Then after drying it , I too planted a kiss on his cock. Then we kissed and hugged and proceeded for bed.I wanted to wear nighty for sleeping but Dad laughed and said,baby we will sleep nude and again hugged me and started kissing me lightly on lips and started playing agin with my boobs ,then he started sucking my boobs . Then he started pressing my buts, and started squeezing my buts hard and praising their softness.he compared them with moms , then he started touching my asshole , I was shocked and said Dad what r u doing , he smiled I am fingering ur asshole. Don't u like it? Ur Mom liked it very much. He said she liked to be fucked in this hole too baby. I was surprised and and went ahead to hold his growing cock . Now I was massaging his cock and he started again playing with my boobs and with my pussy. Soon he was rock hard . He smiled and asked me have u ever fucked ur hubby? I said no ,then he told me to sit on his cock , and this is how I rode over him for first time , his big cock entered my pussy as I sat on his massive dock. Then he asked me go up and down on his cock , soon I learnt the style, and was jumping on him like a mad person.. Dad was playing with my boobs and pushing my buts hard on his cock. After some time dad turned me down and then started fucking me very hard.soon we came together and enjoyed our climax.Then we went to sleep nude together. Next day dad told me now we will live in our house as hubby and wife And for outside world we ll be dad and daughter. So after a nice morning breakfast which I prepared for my loving dad he went to his office. After finishing my household work when I was relaxing I got call from my hubby Rajesh.i lifted call after disconnecting it twice. He was sorry and wanted to take me back . I said I am not coming to u any more. In evening dad came and I told him about. All from rajesh, he told me u should not be rude to him ,after all he is ur hubby. He said when he calls next let him come here. Then I hugged Dad and started crying saying I can't live without u. Dad smiled and said u can't live without me or without this pointing to his cock which had achieved semi erection by now. I smiled back and Sai without both and lovingly squeezed his cock and started stroking it. Now he was excited and started kissing me. We both were hot now and link kissese followed by disrobing of clothes.when we were nude dad came between my legs and started licking my pussy and pressing my big firm boobs. Then I sucked his cock and balls for sometime.then we had a long fucking session during which I was crying aaahh oohs .Dad told me please say some dirty words like fuck me tear me as my mom used to say. I smiled and started saying fuck me dad harder ,tear my pussy and ahh dad u r the best fucker . Dad was enjoying m.now even more and fucking me with hard strokes. Later on he came in me and when we were relaxing he told me to take birth control pills which he had brought from market for me.Next morning after Dads departure to office again Rajesh called and pleaded to patch up . Now I was totally in control of Dads cock and did not want to back to this useless man with useless cock so I refused . He still pleaded that he wanted to come on Friday evening to spend a weekend with us , to which I said ok though reluctantly as I remembered Dad has told me not to be rude with him. He was happy and said he will come on Friday. Today was Wednesday.so he will come after 2 days. I sighed , I knew during his stay here we will be able to. Fuck only in night that too with lot of precautions!! But I hardly knew what was in store for me in future.
Dad came in evening and I told about Rajesh visit after 2 days. He was happy , I was surprised,I told him I shall not go back with him and no one can separate me from u and this and saying so I held his cock and started stroking it. Dad smiled lovingly and kissed my lips hard and said baby nobody is separating u from my cock . This will be always for u !!! I was happy and sat down in front of him and after removing his pant and underwear started kissing his no expanding cock ! Dad sighed and pushed my head on his cock! That time I gave him my best blow job and he came in my mouth for the first time. This was my first time ,it's taste felt strange but soon I fell in love of its taste and started gulping it and soon licked all of it from cock head. Dad was happy and looked contended.
That night dad asked me have I ever seen blue film to which I said no Dad. He said tonight I will show u a real life blue film . Then when we were nude in bed playing with each other body parts , Dad started a film . I spotted that it was of Dads bedroom only and soon I saw my Mom lying in bed . I was filled with tears for her. Dad comforted me .then Dad entered in scene and started kissing Mom ,then pressing of boobs and they made each ok.ther nude. My mom really looks d very beautiful in her full nudity. Then after lot of foreplay dad started fucking Mom ,first in Doggy position then Mom in top and finally Dad on top and fucked her hard as he fucks me. We were very hot now and I asked Dad to duck me in doggy style . What a pleasure I got when Dad pushed his cock from behind. It was wonderful feeling as he was pressing my buts too, suddenly he inserted a finger in my asshole while pushing his cock in my pussy . I felt some pain but soon started enjoying his fingering too! Then he started talking dirty about my tight asshole and said he wanted to fuck my ass too! Then he came inside me while making me climax too. It was great to have such a horny man in my life .Next day again after Dad has left for office I got call from Rajesh that he will com next day. I told him it is up to u and disconnected. In evening got a call from Dad telling we should go for outing. I was happy and was ready when Dad came back. We went to shopping mall and Dad asked me to buy some clothes .after I bought many clothes ,Dad smilingly said r u not buying any undergarments? I said u select for me , he laughed and purchased many naughty lingries for me. Then we went to eat dinner and after that we came back and I tried and posed for Dad to his liking . Dad became so hot that he removed all lingries and started kissing my body parts like a maniac. Then he fucked me hard for half an hour. I told him Rajesh will come tomorrow, he said don't worry ,we will see what happens. I clearly told him I am not leaving Dad for him and caressed his long soft cock and said also I can't leave this . Dad laughed and hugged me and kissed hard on my lips. Then he started pressing my buts and started running fingers in but crack. I felt hot and said hmmmmmm . He smiled and said I have to make u ready to fuck this, and he inserted a finger in my asshole. I said Dad it is all yours. He said it will take time to make your asshole ready for fucking. We will do it in few days. I said ok and slept in his arms.Next day I was slight tense as Rajesh my hubby was coming in the evening. In the evening first Dad came from office and hugged me , I said do u remember Rajesh is coming anytime. He shrugged and said lets see what he says? Then he started pressing my boobs and hips. He even pressed my pussy over salwar.i also pressed his cock. Then he said he wanted to take bath and entered bathroom . While he was taking bath , bell rang . I with lot of worries in my mind opened the door and found Rajesh standing there. He tried to hug me but I went back and avoided him.i went to bed room and he followed me and started appologing for his rude behaviour few days back.i said I won't go back with him as he thought that I am a whore ?. He started crying in desperation and said he can't live without me. I shouted and asked him to leave my room. Then Dad entered and asked Rajesh to come out. Rajesh reluctantly came out with Dad. They went to drawing room, and Dad asked him whether he wanted a drink? He said yes and Dad made two drinks and they started sipping, I was curious so decided to peep on them to see what happens with Rajesh and how Dad manages him and send him back without me. I was behind a window curtain all eager. They were sitting side by side on a sofa and Dad told Rajesh to have patience with me as it will take me to overcome this hurt which he has caused me . Rajesh suddenly again started crying and Dad started consoling him and put his one hand on his shoulder,Rajesh put his head on Dads shoulder .Dad started caressing his cheeks and as my hubby is having only beard in his chin ,he has no hair on his cheeks as he is very smooth and girlish boy. Dad started rubbing his smooth cheeks , then Dad surprised me , and I was shocked , so was Rajesh by his action!,,,, what did he do ? .Other side of Dad!!!
Dad was caressing his cheeks and I was peeping through window by shifting curtain a bit. Dad kissed his cheeks and told him not to get upset about me and then he said let me be frank with you , she is not satisfied with u sexually!
I was shocked how Dad said it so simply?? In fact your cock is very small to satisfy her , he added further, she wants a bigger cock like this. Saying this he took his small hand in his big hand and guided it his cock over pyjama!!! Rajesh was stunned !! He never thought Dad could behave in such a fashion ! And Inwas too stunned . I thought Dad was humiliating Rajesh , but I was wrong. Now Dad was pushing his growing cock in his hand and stroking it using hand of rajesh !! Rajesh was too stunned to react and allowed his hand to be pressed on Dads cock. Now dads cock was fully erect and made a tent in his pyjama and was in hand of Rajesh ! Then Dad looked in to eyes of Rajesh and removed his hand from Rajeshs hand , and rajesh continued to stroke Dads cock .then Dad said again , see she likes this and she needs it daily many times. Can u give her this?? Saying this Dad shifted close to Rajesh and started kissing him on cheeks and then on lips . I was shocked so was Rajesh!! But I noticed soon he was responding to Dads advances and he started enjoying the kisses of Dad and now he was stroking full length of dads cock! Dad also pulled him and he came on his lap and Dad was kissing him harder! Suddenly Rajesh said Dad what r u doing ? Nilu may come here and what she will think? Dad smiled and said forget her baby and tell me r u enjoying or not? Saying this he opened his T shirt buttons and entered his hand on his smooth chest and started pressing his nipples ! Aaaahh cried Rajesh and he pressed his body to Dads body. Then Dad said have u ever done this type of sex before? Rajesh replied shyly that he had some experience in college where one professor had seduced him and taken ad antacid giving good marks in exam . Dad smiled and kissed him again and asked what he did with u ? Rajesh said he used to make me play with his cock and then he made me suck it too !! Dad asked did he duck u too? He said he tried but as it hurted me badly and I cried he did not enter me ! Dad asked anyone else did anything to u ?? He said no this was the only experience I had in this type of sex? Dad smiled and said , fine so u already know how to suck, so let me see if u still remember that or forgot it? Saying this he lifted my hubby from his lap and stood up and asked him to open his pyjama, which my hubby did ,and Dads cock was all erect its full glory as he does not wear any underwear in home. He sat on sofa and asked Rajesh to sit on ground on the rug. Rajesh was mesmerised by dads cock and sat down and then dad took his cock in his started stroking it . Dad pushed his head on it and be opened his mouth and started sucking Dads cock lovingly! What a scene ?? I was amazed at his skill of sucking!! As I was standing there for a long time ,I shifted my weight on other leg and my leg hit a stool and there was sound of thud! Dad lifted his head and caught my eyes ,Rajesh tried to get up but Dad pushed his head back and signalled meto come inside. I reluctantly came in and saw my hubby sucking it with lot of force. Rajesh lifted his eyes while sucking and our eyes met! His eyes became very wide as he saw me and again tried to disengage, but dad again pushed his head back and dad told me , one on baby u too join the party and saying so he spreader his thighs wider and pushed me down , rajesh shifted a bit and I too was between dads legs facing his cock in Rajeshs mouth. Dad pushed me and said it is big enough for oth of u to suck together.now I also started lickyhjs cock on with my hubby. Dad said what a feeling. Aahhhhnnn!!!!Dad takes my hubby!,
As both of us were together sucking Dads cock , our eyes met , my hubby was slight disturbed but I was enjoying sucking with him. I had become totally shameless. Dad was crying aahhh ooohhh , suddenly I attacke on his big balls with my licking , Dad was happy as he shouted suck me harder, we both increased the speed and Dad started coming in my hubby's mouth, he took his mouth back after gulping twice then I took his cock in my mouth and took rest of his cum in my mouth. It was great feeling, as Dad was sitting with his semi erect cock hanging between his legs and we two on ground sitting between his legs.then I got up and went to bathroom for cleaning my self. As I came out I saw my hubby again in my Dads lap with he sucking Dads long younger in his mouth. As I entered room , dad said today he will take my hubby's Virgin ass! I was surprised and said Dad but he is man , he laughed that's why I will take his ass not pussy . I also smiled, we all went to eat and take some rest.around 4 pm after nap Dad said to me, go and bring a packet kept in the drawer near bedside, I brought the packet. Dad opened the packet and brought out a packet of condom and a tube which was lub tube ,which Dad told is used to fuck asshole! I asked Dad so u regularly fuck men? He said no baby , I used it for fucking ur Moms ass, when she was alive. He said,I have fucked men long before my marriage only that too , two boys of my age, when I was bachelor. Saying so Dad started pressing buts of my hubby , who looked scared , Dad comforted him , u will enjoy baby , just little pain in beginning then all fun. Then he asked him to be nude as he also became nude. Then he Dad told me to help him to fuck Rajesh, I nodded. Dad made him bend on his all four legs and hands in doggy position while his but was jutting out then he touched his buts and asshole lovingly. Then he asked me to put lub in his hole. I took lot of it in my finger and inserted in his hole slowly , he moaned ,the as told by Dad I kept on moving in and out slowly my finger. Then Dad told me to insert two fingers with extra lub and I did so , after ten minutes of fucking his hole with two fingers Dad asked me to get away , then he inserted his own two fat fingers with lub inside.Rajesh was moaning aahhh , then Dad put a condom on his cock put lot of lub on it and slowly inserted his cock in his hole, Rajesh cried in pain and Dad pushed hard and rammed his rod deep in his hole. He almost cried and asked Dad to stop but Dad continued to fuck him harder, and slowly I noticed Rajesh also started enjoying his fucking and started pushing his buts backwards to receive Dads cock full deep in his ass. What a scene it was ! My hot Dad was fucking his own son in law in front of his own daughter. I became wet and Dad asked me to play with Cock of Rajesh and also play with Dads balls .i was rubbing my hubby's cock and also playing with Dads balls. Suddenly Dad increased his speed and started cumming in his ass. Finally he collapsed on Rajesh , when Dad withdrew his cock his condom was having some blood on it, Dad smiled and said to me ,see ur hubby is no more a Virginia!! I smiled back. I wondered how my and my hubby's life has changed in this house!, who knew what else was in store for us in future???Dad continued having fun with us!!
Dad told Rajesh that you get yourself transferred to this town so that we can live like a family and enjoy too. Rajesh said he will manage it within a week. On next day as it was Sunday. We all went for some breakfast where Dad behaved very normally and we shared jokes too! Anyone seeing us would have felt us to be a normal family having good time. As soon as we returned Dad said lets spend rest of the day nude,and as we have brought packed lunch no cooking was to be done at home! So we all became nude and Dad put arms around both of us and kissed both of us one by one. Then we all went to bedroom where Dad laid in between us and started fondling my breasts , rajesh was watching keenly and he started playing with Dads semihard cock. Then Dad got up and went between my legs and I raised them for his easy access and he started kissing my thighs and my inner portion of crotch area and started licking my pussy ! My hubby was very closely watching it . After sometime Dad asked Rajesh to suck his cock !Rajesh was too happy to comply. After some sucking by him Dad lifted his face and lifted Rajesh from his cock and puts his tounge I his mouth ! Rajesh smelt My pusses flavour and became excited and he sucked Dads tounge like a mad man. His small cock was erect ,I played with it. Then Dad left Rajesh and came over me and started kissing me and slowly lifted his bugs and inserted his cock on my pussy and started pressing my boobs and licking them as well. He asked Rajesh to come and shove his cock in my mouth ,which he did lovingly! I was sucking his cock and Dad was fucking me like a horny dog!! Then Dad asked Rajesh to lick his balls . Soon ;rajesh was behind Dads fucking buts and bent and started licking Dads jerking balls ,I could see it in the bed side mirror . He was also staring at my pussy which Dad was thumping with his huge cock. He looked to be spellbound by the scene in front of his eyes .while he kept on sucking Dads balls and in between he licked Dads moving cock too as it came out of my pussy! It was very hot scene for me . Again Dad commanded to him , now lick Nilus asshole . Rajesh was a bit surprised but hesitatingly he licked my hole ,ahh I cried as my asshole was feeling his warm tounge . Soon Dad gave another command . He said now lick my asshole!! Rajesh tried to object meekly but Dad again shouted ,suck my hole. And rajesh again complied ! This time Dadwas crying aaahhh oooohhh and soon I and dad started cumming together. I had never had a wild orgasm like this in my life as I cried loudly as I came and came! Then Dad shifted his body away from me and Rajesh was there with a hardon . Dad told me to let him cum in my mouth. He eagerly fucked my mouth and came on two minutes! I threw away his cum from my mouth . Dad smiled and said soon you will start liking it and start drinking it baby! Then we all washed and slept till lunch. After lunch again Dad started planning for sex . What he did next again surprised me???
Like Reply
owwooo some hardcore seen . keep going
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply
next...
Dad surprises me!!
Afternoon nap gave us a lot of energy and Dad was again getting in mood of sex ,as his cock was agin semi erected and Rajesh did not waste any time in holding it in his palm and started playing with it shamelessly in front of me . He was cupping his balls too . Dad said today I shall fuck both of you one by one and satisfy both of you ! He asked me to come and sit on his lap. As I lay on his hot cock he started sucking my lips and tounge , with one hand he was pressing my boobs and his his other hand was on smooth chest of my hubby and he was tweaking his nipples! Soon we are we're excited and went to bed . Dad laid on the bed and pulled me above him while caressing my boobs and bugs and I was all wet for him . Then he asked my hubby to bring the lub from the drawer .he took lub in his fat finger and inserted in my asshole,I felt little pain but soon it was ok . Then he asked me to take his cock in my pussy ! I lifter and took his cock and slowly inserted his huge FCM head in my pussy and slowly sat on it . Aaahhh I cried as it entered me ! Then he asked me to ride on his cock . While I was riding his cock he inserted one finger again in my asshole and I felt double pleasure and became very wet and cried ohhhhh Dad it feels good saying this I started jumping on his cock. He now asked my hubby to come near him , then he applied lub on his cock and said now u fuck her asshole with ur nunni and laughed loudly! Hubby while feeling humiliation still was excited at the prospect of fu king my ass. So he positioned himself behind me and put lot of lub in my hole and slowly pressed his cock in my asshole! It pained and I cried pl remove it but Dad started pressing my nipples and put his lips on my lips and comforted me saying u will feel pleasure soon my baby!! Now his cock was full inside my asshole and I got adjusted to it! I smiled at Dad and said. Ohhhhh Dad it feels good. He smiled back and said I told u baby. Now u fuck me ,Dad said and I started jumping and enjoying double penetration! It was great feeling that two most important persons in my life were fucking me together! Soon Rajesh started cumming with lots of oooohhh and aaaahhhhh! Then he moved away and lied on bed beside Dad. Then Dad pushed me below him and started fu king me with very hard and powerful strokes! God it was too good feeling and I was also lifting my buts and receiving his cock with lot of fun. Suddenly I reached my climax and shouted aaaagghhh Dad I am cummingggggg. He kept on fucking me , when I was exhausted, he lifted his hot rod came out shining with our juices ! It was all erect as he has not cum so far !! Then he went to my hubby and started kissing his lips and pressing his nipples .then he turned him on his belly and lifted his waiste so that he was in doggy position,he insisted some lub in his asshole and pushed his co I on hole very hard. My hubby cried in pain but he cared hell!!! Then he started ducking him with full thrusts . Soon my hubby started enjoying and cried aaahh. Oooohhh and said. Dad duck em harder ,I am in seventh heaven aaahhh ur cock feels ssoooooo goooood. Dad!!!! After few minutes Dad came too deep in his hole and laid on his back . Now all of us were exhausted with our orgasms. We all went to bathroom pissed and cleaned each other . Dad cleaned me , I cleaned Dad and my hubby lovingly! Then we all came and sat nude in living room and I brought ice cream for all and we enjoyed talking about Dads stamina and his cocks power. Dad was happy and said I am sure now ur asshole will take my cock soon as ur first fucking went well today. I smiled and wondered what else was in store for us in future!!Hubby goes back to work in other town!!!
In night again we had sex session similar to what we did in evening . Next day Rajesh went to his work in other town and said that he will get himself transferred in this week only. Dad also went to his office and came back in the evening and kissed me as entered the house. Later on when I was sitting on his lap , he said today I shall fuck ur ass . I said Dad yours is very big it may hurt! Dad said , now that u lost ur virginity of ur asshole ,it may not hurt so much ,moreover I shall be gentle baby ,saying this he started pressing my boobs and asked me to stand ! When I was standing in front of him with my back facing him,he pressed my round buts and also fingered my ass hole thru my salwar! I was getting hot. Dad opened my salwar and asked me to remove my kurta! Soon I was nude and Dad started pressing my boobs and buts . Then he inserted one finger in my asshole with spit covered finger! He asks me to bend forward and then put lot of lub in my ass hole and started moving one finger in and out slowly. After sometime Dad asked me to go on bed and be on mine four hands and legs in doggy position and come to corner of bed, then he put lub on his cock and came near my buts in standing position! For some time he rubbed his cock on my anus opening and slowly inserted his tip inside! Oh God it was hurting like hell! I cried and asked Dad to stop to which he consoled me saying it will feel good soon baby! Then when he was deep in me he started playing with my boobs and then started rubbing my pussy and also inserted 3 fingers in my pussy and also rubbed my clit! Soon I felt lot of joy and then Dad started fu king me and soon I started pushing my buts back to meet his thrust! Dad was enjoying every moment and saying baby u have best ass in world and I love ur ass hole ,aaahhh very hot u r baby and then started cumming in my asshole! it was a great feeling and he removed his still semi hard cock from my asshole! Then in bathroom I held his cock and directed to piss pot and he pissed ! It was good to feel his heavy cock pissing mmmmmm and then I cleaned his cock with soap water and then kissed its big mushroom head! Dad smiled and said baby u know this is the cock which has brought u in to life! I smiled back yes Dad and that's why I love ur cock too much, saying so I started sucking his limp cock for some time. Then he asked me to get up and use piss pot ! I sat on pot and started pissing , he asked me to lift my buts as he wanted to see me pissing ! I lifted and showed my pissing pussy ! He smiled and said I used to see ur moms pussy too like this when she was pissing! Then he cleaned my asshole and pussy with soap water and used towel to dry me! Then we came out of bathroom and sat on bed nude and started kissing ! In night Dad licked my pussy till I climaxed! Then we went to sleep together nude only!
Next Day in morning I got a call from my mother in law that she along with my father in law will visit our home by noon ! I told Dad about it and he winked at me ur mom in law is very hot and sexy woman ! It will be fun! I was shocked at his statement and started wondering what is going to be next event in our life????Now it is turn of in laws???
After Dad left for office ,I tried to take rest . Suddenly I got up with ringing of the bell. I opened the door and my Father in law and Mom in law were standing there with a suitcase ! I was wearing a gown as we all wear in home! So ,I knelt and touched Mom in laws feet as per custom! She immediately lifted me and hugged me a I kissed my cheek! Then I knelt before Dad in law for touching his feet well, I noticed as I was getting up that his eyes were at my cleavage,which were partially showing my ripe boobs to his hungry eyes! I shied and he touched my cheeks and blessed me ,his eyes all the time at by boobs! I shyly asked them to come in! After they have settled with a glass of water brought by me for them ,they started cursing their son for annoying me and said thy have scolded him for behaving badly with me and he will apologise for same! I said but now matter has settled and he will soon join us here and live with us after his transfer to this town! They were happy to hear this. As they had their lunch in train so they wanted to take some rest before Dads arrival,so I gave them the guest room and they went in their room! I was now alone thinking about Dad in law,who was eying my boobs like a hungry tiger! Suddenly I heard some strange noise from their room! I became curious and went to a partially open window which was covered with a curtain! I peeped in and was shocked! Dad in law (now I shall call him dil in future and mil for mom in law ) was pressing MILs boobs and they were very big through her blouse. MIL said I am tired and not in mood to be fucked. DIL said just take my cock and suck it ,then he said I have become horny after seeing firm boobs of Nilu Bahu, see how hard it is now! Saying so he brought her palm to his cock over pant! She pressed it and smiled saying oh u want to fuck her?? DIL said yes dear she is a hot bitch!! I was shocked to hear this from my DIL. I never imagined that DIL will talk like this about me and my MIL won't object to this,rather laugh it away!!! Then DIL opened his pant and lowered it all with one go along with his underwear! And here his co I was erect and in all its glory , my God I was amazed to see it!! It was at least an in bigger than Dads cock and almost as fat as his cock!! I thought how come my Hubby who is son of this man got such a small nunni when his father has got a monster of a cock! My pussy started leaking just by looking at it!! MIL started playing and pressing it and soon lowered he head on its big head to kiss it and then soon she was licking full cock and big balls .her sail a was all over his cock and balls! Then she started to suck it with a rythem! Her head going up and down in a trained fashion! She was doing a wonderful job as I could see from DILs eyes as he was looking very happy and sighiyaaahhh. Ooooh and U.S. I it baby aaahhh u r best sucker my Rani ! Sying so he was playing with her boobs and her wide hips and suddenly he became tense and came in her mouth,to my surprise DIL drank all his cum like a hungry bitch!!then when he became limp she brought it out and licked it dry then cleaned it with her sari pallu lovingly. I was all wet and plYing with my pussy with 2 fingers inside and I too came and ran away quietly from there!! What an experience it was !! I thought would I tell this to Dad when he comes back!! Should Dad know that my DIL too wants to fuck me!I was a bit confused whether to tell or not, then I decided I must tell him everything as he will definitely find some solution for this situation!! Was I right? What solution Dad suggested me again took me by surprise! What was the Dads reaction? I shall in next update!! Please keep on commenting on my story as it is my first work!!Dad has a plan for all of us!!
Dad came in the evening and met my in laws very cheerfully,he hugged DIL and greeted MIL with smile and said Bhabhiji u r looking so beautiful and very attractive! MIL smiled and said u r too looking younger and smart! Dad was directly looking at her boobs and said u r becoming younger too Bhabhiji! Then I told Dad why u don't first freshen yourself and winked at him. Dad understood and went to his bedroom, I followed him at the pretext of giving him a towel. As I entered his room , he hugged me and kissed me on my lips and asked what happened? I said, Dad my DIL is having bad intentions about me and then I nerrated the full incident . Dad was happy that he wants to fuck me ! He said it is good and moreover u like his cock too!I smiled back shyly. He said it is good u told me about them and said wickedly, she sucks well. This is great news baby! I was surprised at what was going in his mind? I asked him why u smiling , he said just see what happens! Saying this he hugged me and pressed my buts and kissed me full in lips. Then he asked me to go to living room and he will join soon. I came back and joined my in laws. Soon Dad joined us and we all started chatting ! Dad praised my hubby in for t of them and said he will soon join us here and he has apologised for his behaviour and now all is ok. Saying so he smiled at them ! He said we r all family and a very happy family! Then he said my DIL , let's celebrate with drinks and he brought whisky and 4 glasses then he asked me to bring some cashews and soda and water with ice cubes. I went and brought all! Then he poured whisky in 4 glasses, I was surprised as DAd knew that I don't drink! After preparing 4 glasses he asked to lift glasses . My Dad and DIL lifted the glasses while me and MIL did not lift glasses . Dad told my MIL pl Bhabhiji take it and told DIL to tell her to lift the glass. DIL told MIL that why don't u lift the glass, u have taken earlier too dear! She smiled and lifted the glass,now only I was not having the glass. So they all cheered and started drinking! They ignored me . I was happy as I did not want to drink.soon they all went for their second drink! Now Dad became slightly vocal and said again that Bhabhiji u r looking very beautiful, DIL said u mean she is looking hot no?? I was surprised and looked at DIL but Dad said yes she is looking sexy! I was stunned and expected a reaction from my DIL but he smiled saying u r right she is looking real hot and sexy but one more person is looking sexier than her! Dad asked innocently , who r u talking about? I was shocked how openly they r talking about me and my MIL! Dad said your Bahu is very sexy and DIL smiled yes your sweet baby is very hot and sexy too! I was surprised by their chat. Then Dad said to DIL , dear if u tell she will take her first drink ever for u ! DIL said, really? Dad told me come on baby go to your DIL and take drink from him and sip your first drink! I did not know what to say! Then Dad came and sat near MIL and said Bhabhiji , why don't u ask ur Bahu to take her first drink from her DIL! She smiled and told me go baby take ur drink from ur DIL. Dad smiled and said come on baby get up and go to him and take ur drink. I got up and went to DIL and sat besides him, and took Drink from him. He said chewers baby and I sipped and almost coughed as it was too bitter! Suddenly Dad got up and told DIL to come to other room .both went to other room . ( later on Dad told me about this that what they chatted in other room) . Dad told him that I like ur wife and I know u like my daughter! So let's exchange and enjoy them. DIL smiled and said I like this idea. Then they came back to room and Dad sat next to MIL and I DIL sat ne t to me. Now Dad boldly put his ane arm on my MILs shoulder and started rubbing her white smooth arm. And at same time my DIL asked me to finish my drink ,as I hesitated DIL tried to push it in my mouth. Then Dad said me baby u sit on ur DILs lap so that he can feed u drink properly! I was shocked , but my MIL said yes baby sit on his lap,saying so she kissed Dad on his cheek. Then Dad also told MIL to come on and sit on his lap so that he can feed her drink properly! My MIL lifted her fat ass and settled on his lap ! My DIL lifted me and made me sit on his lap. Then he put drink at my lips. I took a sip. Suddenly he kissed me and started licking my cheeks throat my lips too. Then I noticed that Dad was also pressing boobs of Mil and sucking her lips! And I felt DIL also pressing my boobs and he said ahh how lucky is my son to enjoy such boobs!! Dad said u r also lucky to have such a wife with so nice buts and boobs,and then I saw he was putting his tounge in his mouth. I could feel hard cock of my DIL on my ass and was getting wet! Then my Dad said lets go to bed room and enjoy. My DIL was happy and got up and lifted me in his arm and went to guest bedroom.Dad proceeded to his own bedroom with my MIL.
What followed after this ????FIL and me have fun!
(So far I was calling my father in law DIL now I shall call him FIL)
As we entered room my FIL made me stand near the bed and then he hugged me in standing position and started kissing my lips and pressing my big buts . Then he asked me to remove all clothes as he wanted to Wayne getting nude! I was shy and sId so ,to which he said that baby we must enjoy shamelessly and asked me to remove all clothes. So I started removing my kurta and then opened my salwar ! Now I was in bra and panty in front of my FIL. His eyes were popping out to see my beautiful body. He asked me to a cat walk in this semi nude dress. I was ashamed and said no! Again he insisted and I started walking in bedroom from one end to other ! He said it ass looks so beautiful my baby and he started pressing his cock above his pant. Then he asked me remove my bra ,which I did and he cried aaahhh what boobs baby ! Now remove panty ,he said I did so and my wet hairless pussy was before him and he again sighed saying aaaaahhhh baby, this is best pussy I ever saw and again asked me to do catwalk . Now I was feeling less shameful,so started walking to show my bouncing boobs and buts to him! He then stood up and became nude in 2 minutes and I saw his huge cock going up and down in full blown size and my pussy started leaking. Then he asked me to come to him and as I joined him he became crazy and started kissing my lips and then my boobs were pressed by him very firmly and then he bent and sucked my boobs. Then he laid me on the bed and started licking and sucking my whole body and when he kissed and licked my pussy ,I shivered with pleasure and forced his head down on my pussy. Then he got up and laid down and asked me to suck his cock. I started licking and sucking his huge cock and balls with all my strength. Then he asked me come in 69 position, I asked him what is this? He explained and I was above him in 69 position,now he was licking my pussy and I was sucking his cock . Suddenly he shoved his tounge in my asshole and I cried aaaahhh. Then he I put one finger in my asshole and asked baby r u Virgin here, to which I replied, no Papa I am not ! He asked me who fucked u here? I was silent . Then he repeated and again asked me ,so I told Dad! He said oh ur Dad fucks u ! It is wonderful and yours and ours families are similar. I stared at him in surprise! He said I too fucked my daughter regularly! I said u mean u have been fucking Renu ( my sis in law) ? He said We have been enjoying since many years and in fact I took her virginity of all three holes of her!He smiled and said then I shall love to fuck this hole too as he inserted his finger in my asshole deep! Then he made me laying on bed and came between my thighs and lifting my both legs he inserted his huge cock on me. Oh God it felt so good to be fucked by such a powerful cock. I cried as he got in to rythem of fucking me ,as his buts were coming down with full force and I was raising mine to meet his stroke to take it as deep as was possible! Both of us were crying oooohhhhh. And aaaahhhhh! As we enjoyed our fucking ,we started cumming with lot of noise ! Then Dad laid besides me caressing my body said, baby this is the best fuck I had in my life. Your pussy is so tight and then asked does my son fuck u or not! What I could say ! I said Papa he is no good at sex . He asked why and what is at with him! I started crying and said Papa he has very small nunni and moreover he cums very fast. Oh Papa said and then lovingly hugged me ,now u don't bother , baby I will be always there for you. Don't bother, he said and kissed me hard. Then we went to bathroom and I cleaned his cock area and kissed it and same way he cleaned my pussy and asshole and kissed both holes . The. He said lets go to see what your Dad and your MIL are doing! We proceeded nude to their room. MIL was laying on her back and playing with Dads limp cock and Dad was pressing her boobs and kissing her on her lips and his hand was caressing her plump swollen pussy! We understood that they had one session full of fun and now getting ready for next one. My Dad smiled and asked me to come to him .he then pulled me over him and started kissing me whole pressing my ass. My FIL was kissing my MIL and asked , whether she liked getting fucked my my Dad? She said he is as good a fucker as u r! We enjoyed it very much! My dad asked me u enjoyed baby? I sId yes Dadtoo much! So we all rested while we played with each other! Then Dad ordered food from a hotel and we all ate dinner ! Dad sAid in night we all will sleep in living room with beds on ground ! We will have orgy!! I asked Dad what is orgy? He said soon u will know! In night I was going to learn what is orgy.
I learn about orgy!!
After dinner we watched TV for sometime and I asked FIL to tell about his and Renu affair. (Renu is his daughter). He said smilingly, later on I shall tell u but now let's have joint fun! Dad smiled and played with my MILs boobs and said sure lets get few bed sheets here and spread on ground in our bigger living room. So now big beds were there on ground and Dad called me to come to him. I went and sat on his lap his hard cock was rubbing my ass crack and I was getting wet down. We started kissing and soon I saw FIL was too kissing my plump MIL and sucking her boobs. Then we both went in to 69 position where I was above dad and MIL was above FIL. It went on and then Dad said lets exchange. MIL got up and And came over Dad and I got up and laid above FIL. Soon lot of sucking and licking followed. Suddenly FIL started licking my asshole too! I was enjoying every moment and started crying aaahhhh it feels soooo good.then he gently spanked my buts while caressing the crack from pussy to asshole in a very thrilling way. I was dying for a wild fuck. I raised my had from Cock of my FIL and saw MIL sucking Dads cock and balls very forcefully. Suddenly she raised his legs and started lick Dads asshole! I was amazed as Dad started crying aaahhhh baby do it aaahhh. I too decided to please my FIL same way ,as I put my tounge downwards and approached FILs anus and started licking it . Now it was my FILs turn to moan loudly. Then I told him pl fuck me. So He asked me to go on doggy position and then he started fucking me very hard. Dad also made MIL in doggy position and started fucking her. After sometime FIL said lets exchange and he came behind MIL and Dad started fucking me. Then my MIL came with lot of grunts and moaned and fell flat on her bed with buts up. Then FIL removed his wet shining cock and came near my face. I took in my mouth and started sucking it .it tasted juice of both of them . As I was sucking FILs cock ,dad was fucking me hard. Then Dad said why don't u fuck here asshole as she loves it there,then he asked me baby u love it na?? I nodded in agreement and tried to smile with the big cock in my mouth. Then dad said lets change position again . Now Dad laid on his back with his cock jutting out all hard and shining with our juices. He made me sit on him and asked me take his cock in my pussy which I readily did. Then he asked my FIL to massage my asshole with lub and penetrate one finger in my asshole,which my FIL lovingly did.then he started inserting second finger too . Aaahh it felt mmmm. Dad was fucking me from bottom. Then FIL starry pushing his cock head in to my tight asshole and soon it was in and I felt a rush of pain in my body. Dad comforted me as he sucked my boobs and pinched my nipples.then soon I got adjusted to double penetration. Then as I rose FILs cock will fill my ass and as I went down Dads cock will fill me. Abhhhhh it was wonderful to get fucked by two dads and both them are hung so well. Here I am adored and fucked by two huge cocks while I remembered how frustrating it was to be fucked by my Huuys small thin nunni. My MIL too started to press my boobs as she saw me enjoying too much and I smiled back at her and pressed her huge soft boobs too.soon both Dads were fucking me hard and I was going crazy. Then I started crying loud and started cumming . Then both Dads grunted and they also reaching their climaxes. Whole room was buzzing with our crazy sounds and all 3 of us became limp after a great fucking. Both Dads lovingly kissed me as I was laid between them and MIL got up and brought water for all of us. After testing we all went to bathroom together,pissed before each other and cleaned and washed each other. Then we all slept like dead persons. Next morning I got a call from my hubby . When I told his mom and dad are here he was surprised. I told him they came here to try to patch up between us. He laughed but we had already patched up . Then I said we have only pitched up or achieved more?? He said embarrassingly u know dear we above crossed all limits and now I am all for u and ur dad. I said I think u r more for my Dad than me, he agreed and asked because my mom and dad being there, may be your fun with Dad is getting disturbed! I smiled it is not so and actually we are having more fun. He was confused and asked what does it mean ?? I said when you come u will find. Then he said he will come by evening as he got his transfer orders and he wanted to meet his parents too. I said ok come. Later on whe eating breakfast I told all about this phone call! Dad smiled and said it is good that he is coming! My MIL and FIL were happy too. FIL said but will our we life get affected? Dad smiled and said it will become more spicy! FIL said oh really! My Dad said ur son is a sexy bitch . It will be fun to have one more bitch here and he started laughing. I was surprised and again started wondering what next is going to happen in my life now????
[+] 1 user Likes kick789's post
Like Reply
My hubby returns and -----???
After Dad went to office, I was taking nap in my room when FIL and MIl came to my room and asked about Rajesh ? When he will come, FIlL asked ,I said he should be here anytime. FIl asked is it fact he is unable to satisfy u! I said yes Papa he is not able to satisfy me and still I was living with him but when he said that I am sleeping with others I decided to leave him, but now all is well. My FIl said ok baby if he is not able to satisfy u me and ur dad will look after u, my sweet baby. Saying so he pulled me in his arms and started kissing me .my MIl also started caressing my body saying it is right baby u r lucky to have two Dads who love u so much. I started getting wet as both of them were making me hot. Then FIL started pressing my boobs and soon my MIL was removing my clothes, as they started to go further, suddenly bell rang , all all stopped .i quickly covered my clothes and went out to open door. Rajesh was standing at the door , as he entered he was greeting his parents by hugging them. All were very happy, and started chatting . Later on we had some tea and snacks. Then Dad said , Nilu, should we continue with our job .i was shocked ,how he could say so in front of his own son about his wife? Rajesh asked, which job Dad? FIL smiled and said u will know soon and asked all of us to join in the bed room. As wee sat on bed, Dad said to Rajesh, why u r unable to satisfy ur wife? Rajesh was ashamed and Dad told him don't worry we both Dads are taking good care of her, is not so baby? I said shyly yes Papa. Even I am taking God care of her, said my MILand kissed my lips.my hubby was shocked as my FIL pressed my boobs in front of him. His parents were loving me while he was looking at us like an idiot! Then his parents started disrobing me and made me nude. Then FIL became nude and I saw my hubby looking at his Dads cock in awe.he looked mesmerised by his cock size and hardness.it was going up and down and his MOm held it and played with it. Then MIL went down on his cock and kissed his cock and sucked it. FIL was playing and sucking my boobs. Rajesh was also hot and FIL asked him to become nude.hesitantly he became nude up to underwear. Then his mom said ,remove it son, but he was shy. Then my MIL removed his underwear and his small thin cock was in open . FIL said , oh baby u r right , his cock is good for nothing, but MIL said no dear it could be for tight asshole of Nilu. I smiled and told FIL, he has already fucked me in my ass. Dad said in agreement, yes u r right baby. Then he went on my pussy and licked it , it felt sooooo good, that I started shouting ahhhhh. Then he laid down and asked me to ride me .i adjusted my pussy on his cock and started moving my hips to fuck FIL. Then FIL asked Rajesh to fuck my asshole. He was too happy to comply. He went my behind and slowly shoved his cock in my ass. Oh it was great feeling to have both Dad and Sons cocks in me while my MIL was playing with my boobs and I was kissing her. Soon Rajesh came on my ass and I kept on riding on my FILs cock. Then my FIL put me under him and started fucking me harder. Ohhhhh ahhhhhh was coming out from my mouth and FIL was also panting like a dog in heat.then we both having our climax and came together. Then as we were resting , my MIl lifted her saree and exposed her pussy and while fingering it she asked who will satisfy me? FIL asked Rajesh, why don't u lick ur moms pussy? He was shocked but slowly he came near her pussy and found her swollen pussy very inviting and he knelt to kiss his own birth place!! Then he started licking her pussy like a mad man. God what a scene !! He was licking with lot of noise his moms pussy and MIl was crying aaahhhh my dear aaaahhh , then she started cumming in his mouth filling his mouth with herliquid discharge!! It was great feeling for Rajesh to lick her pussy juice ,he was happy and contented!! Soon we all were tired from our own orgasm, and after using bathroom came to take rest. I was thinking of Dad and wondered what was going to happen to all of us in the evening? How we all will enjoy after Dad comes home??  Dad joins us all...
Sorry to be late in posting , as I was out of country.
While we all were taking rest fater vigorously fucking , Dad came in the evening and we all stared having tea and snacks. Dad was happy to see Rajesh and hugged him before taking seat on sofa. We all chatted lightly and Dad showed happiness that now Rajesh was transferred here and invited to live with us. Rajesh was little reluctant but his Papa said why not dear , you stay with them and why to pay extra rent when your FIl has such a big house. Rajesh agreed and we all were very happy. Then Dad ask d me did u have any fun? I smiled and said Dad we had a wild session and even Rajesh joined us. Dad said oh I missed it. My FIL said no problem, we can have another session now,as we all have rested enough after our last session and smilingly he pressed my boobs over my kurta as I was sitting next to him. My dad smiled and said to my MIL , pl come here bbhabhiji and sit on my lap. She smiled and sat on his lap, they started kissing each other , their tounges licking each other, while my MILs one hand started pressing Dads cock above his pant.Rajesh was seeing all this with open mouth. And he started rubbing his cock above his pant. Dad also playing with MILs big boobs, and lots of moaning noise was coming from her mouth. Then Dad asked all to settle in bedroom, and started removing his clothes ,others too followed suit. When all of us were down to our undergarments,Dad asked Rajesh to come to him. As Rajesh moved towards Dad , he pulled him in his arms and started kissing his lips while caressing his buts covered with underwear. My in laws looked surprised but soon FIl smiled broadly and said oh my son, u r bisexual? Dad lifted his mouth from his lips and said me too !! FIl happily said me too bisexual,my MIL was shocked and said u too? But u never told me. FIl said your brother Shyam is bi too and we have enjoyed many times, I could see a sense of shock in face of my MIL. Soon Dad asked Rajesh to remove Dads underwear, he was on knees and pressing lovingly Das cock above the underwear and started smelling it and kissing it . Then he lovingly removed his underwear and after caressing his huge cock for few minutes stared kissing and licking its head.what a scene Rajesh was giving a blow job to his own FIL while his parents were watching them, then my FIl pushed me down on his cock and soon his cock the as in my mouth. I started sucking his cock and played with his bills. Dad called MIL to him and kissed her lips and removed her bra and pressed her boobs while her son was giving a blow job to him and I was sucking huge cock of FILwith all vigor and force.all were mining and Dad and FIl were grunting loudly.Dads fingers entered in MIls pussy and she was on seventh heaven. Then Dad laid on his back with his huge cock jetting hard and he asked MIL to sit on his mouth.soon we all saw MIL sitting on his face and he started to kiss and lick her pussy . MIL was widely going up and down on his face. Then Dad asked Rajesh to ride his cock , he was hesitant but his Papa surprised all of us by saying that son go ahead and enjoy ur FIL,s cock, but put in lub before that. Now Rajesh eagerly put lub in asshole and climbed on Dads cock and slowly took all his length in his asshole. Then as MIL was jumping on Dads mouth ,her son started jumping on his cock. FIL got horny seeing all this and he asked me to be on all fours and entered me from behind and started fucking me hard in doggy position . Lots of aaahhhhh and ooooh sound was making the scene very hot. Rajesh as playing with his cock and soon he came on Dads belly. Then he came back to bed , MIL seeing that Rajesh has left the place , she shifted backwards and soon saw Dads cock , she cleaned it with her blouse and then took it in her pussy. Soon a wild fucking started. FIL was fucking me very hard and soon I started cumming with aaaaahhhhh .as I fell in the bed on my belly ,Dad removed his still hard and shining with juicy cock and saw Rajesh laying on bed and playing with his limp small cock. He climbed on his son ,raised his both legs and soon entered his asshole, rajesh cried with pain and pleasure and soon got adjusted to his Papas fucking. Now MIL also got up from Dad and laid on her back and lifted her legs, Dad understood and came between her raised legs and pushed his hard cock in her pussy. I was watching with my mouth open , as Dad was fucking wildly MIL and FIL was fucking his son and my Hubby equally widely. Soon both started grunting and came in their holes as their buts moved mush faster as they were reaching their climaxes.Mil also reached her climax and so as rajesh too as his small cock was trapped between their bellies and he came and came.
Soon we all were lying exhausted in bed from our orgasms. Then we all started kissing each other and Dad said , what a happy family we are. And all of us agreed laughingly. Do we need outsiders for fun all said. Nooooooo.we are happy with each other. And now who will join our happy family in next posting? Any guesses...???Family orgy continues!!
We all were taking dinner when FILs cell rang , we all were nude and , FIl lifted the cell and on the other side his married daughter Nishu was there who was just married 2 months back.FIL told her that they were in our town, she became sad ,FIl said in 3/4 days they will go to their town and she can join them there. But Dad said, this is also her home, let her come here, I remember u said that u have enjoyed her ,let me also enjoy! Saying this he winked ad FIL. FIL smiled and told her to come in our town and gave her the address , she said she will be here next morning,as her hubby is going on tour for a week. Suddenly I got up to get aids from fridge and saw that FIls cock was all hard and up, I asked Papa, why it is so hard? Dad smiled and said he is excited because his baby daughter called her and she is coming to his arms. FIL smiled and said really she is cute and he misses her. Then I came near FIL and played with his hard cock , he said u r also cute baby.and pressed my boobs. Then after dinner we all settled on bed. FIL was kissing me and MIL was kissing Dad and my hubby was playing with his cock. Soon FIL was all over me and was kissing me and sucking my big boobs and putting 2 fingers in my pussy, I was too holding his cock and rubbing its head. Then FIL asked me to come in 69 position, as I climbed over him , we started sucking and licking each others cock and pussy. Ohhhhh I cried as FIL licked my pussy and asshole too.i also sucked his cock and balls. Soon FIL asked me to get up and he climbed again over me and came between my legs and started entering me. dad was also on my MIL and fucking her with full force and FIL was thrusting his cock in me.my hubby was still playing with his cock, I felt pity for him. Suddenly MIL started crying , I am cumming and she became limp, Dad got up and now his cock was hard and going up and down , now he came near me and started putting his hand on my boobs which were trapped between my and FIls bodies. FIL removed his cock and asked Dad to fuck me , but Dad asked me to get up and he laid on the bed, and he pushed me over him. Then Dad asked me to ride over his cock. And asked my FIL , your wanted to fuck her asshole, do it now dear,she has a real tight one. As I was sitting on Dads cock , my asshole was fingered by my FIL, and soon after putting some lab inside, my FIL inserted his cock in my asshole. I cried aaaahhhhhhhh but soon started to enjoy two big cocks in my both holes, oh god what a feeling your own Dad and FIL fucking me in my both holes. Suddenly I noticed my hubby was requesting his mom to be on her stomach,she turned around , he started to lick her asscheeks and asshole and soon put his cock in her asshole and began fucking her . After few minutes Dad and FIL both started cummming inside me and I climaxed for the second time. Rajesh also came in her moms ass. All were spent and tired as we all slept and next morning Nishu was to come in our home. What will happen when she comes ???

Family orgy continues!!
We all were taking dinner when FILs cell rang , we all were nude and , FIl lifted the cell and on the other side his married daughter Nishu was there who was just married 2 months back.FIL told her that they were in our town, she became sad ,FIl said in 3/4 days they will go to their town and she can join them there. But Dad said, this is also her home, let her come here, I remember u said that u have enjoyed her ,let me also enjoy! Saying this he winked ad FIL. FIL smiled and told her to come in our town and gave her the address , she said she will be here next morning,as her hubby is going on tour for a week. Suddenly I got up to get aids from fridge and saw that FIls cock was all hard and up, I asked Papa, why it is so hard? Dad smiled and said he is excited because his baby daughter called her and she is coming to his arms. FIL smiled and said really she is cute and he misses her. Then I came near FIL and played with his hard cock , he said u r also cute baby.and pressed my boobs. Then after dinner we all settled on bed. FIL was kissing me and MIL was kissing Dad and my hubby was playing with his cock. Soon FIL was all over me and was kissing me and sucking my big boobs and putting 2 fingers in my pussy, I was too holding his cock and rubbing its head. Then FIL asked me to come in 69 position, as I climbed over him , we started sucking and licking each others cock and pussy. Ohhhhh I cried as FIL licked my pussy and asshole too.i also sucked his cock and balls. Soon FIL asked me to get up and he climbed again over me and came between my legs and started entering me. dad was also on my MIL and fucking her with full force and FIL was thrusting his cock in me.my hubby was still playing with his cock, I felt pity for him. Suddenly MIL started crying , I am cumming and she became limp, Dad got up and now his cock was hard and going up and down , now he came near me and started putting his hand on my boobs which were trapped between my and FIls bodies. FIL removed his cock and asked Dad to fuck me , but Dad asked me to get up and he laid on the bed, and he pushed me over him. Then Dad asked me to ride over his cock. And asked my FIL , your wanted to fuck her asshole, do it now dear,she has a real tight one. As I was sitting on Dads cock , my asshole was fingered by my FIL, and soon after putting some lab inside, my FIL inserted his cock in my asshole. I cried aaaahhhhhhhh but soon started to enjoy two big cocks in my both holes, oh god what a feeling your own Dad and FIL fucking me in my both holes. Suddenly I noticed my hubby was requesting his mom to be on her stomach,she turned around , he started to lick her asscheeks and asshole and soon put his cock in her asshole and began fucking her . After few minutes Dad and FIL both started cummming inside me and I climaxed for the second time. Rajesh also came in her moms ass. All were spent and tired as we all slept and next morning Nishu was to come in our home. What will happen when she comes ???
Like Reply
Nishi joins us !!
We all were eating breakfast prepared by me and MIl, when bell rang, I opened the door,and saw my sis in law Nishu a girl of 19 year , married only 3 months back, was standing in front of me. We hugged each other, she was looking hot and sexy in jeans and top. Then as she entered her mom hugged her and kissed her cheeks.then Rajesh came and greeted her by a hug. Finally FIL got up and took her in arms and kissed her cheeks and then his hands which were on her waiste and slowly he moved his hands to her buts and softly pressed them.we all were seeing this and he was just not bothered about it. Then he moved back and seeing at her boobs in top, he said u have grown up after marriage well. Nicely filled up mmmmm. She smiled back ,Papa u r naughty! Then he asked my Dad to meet her., Dad too hugged her and kissed her cheeks and we all saw Dad crushed her boobs with his chest. Then she took breakfast after becoming fresh from bathroom. Soon we all were in living room , gossiping then Rajesh said he is going to office, and he left. Then Dad too said he wanted to go to office but FIL said that why he can't leave for a day as Nishu has come here today and winked at him. Dad said ok I will take leave and called office for leave. Now FIL asked Nishu to come and sit on his lap, Nishu hesitated but FIL pulled heron his lap.he started kissing her cheeks, her shoulders and her neck and then her lips. Dad too asked me to sit on his lap. I smilingly sat on his lap. Soon I felt Dads hard cock on my buts , it felt so good. Then I saw FIL was pressing boobs of his daughter and soon removed her top and started kissing swollen boobs in her bra. Soon Dad too started removing my kurta too and kissed my bra clad boobs. Then FIL stood up and became nude ,his hard cock was all shaking up and down . My MIL said smilingly that ,I am going to take bath, and left the room. Then we all were nude and both fathers took their daughters hands and led them to bedroom. Soon we were laying on our back and our fathers were on our bodies kissing us passionately,while pressing our boobs. FIL was sucking Nishus boobs and Dad was kissing my lips and pressing my boobs. Soon FIl got up and came between her legs and started kissing her pussy lips and Dad also came between my legs and put 2 fingers in my pussy. We both started crying aahhhh ooohhhh and our fathers were too excited very much. Then they inserted their huge cocks in our pussies. FIL started fucking Nishu very hard, and Dad started fucking me hard. I could see buts of FIl going up and down as he was enjoying the fcuking and Dad was also making lot of noise as he fucked me hard. Sound of fuch fuch fuch was spreadiyin the room . Then FIL lifted his body and asked Dad, want to exchange? dad smiled and said love to, saying this he too lifted his body , as they got up their hanging rods were looking awesome, shining with our juices.then FIL came on me and enters me , while Dad entered Nishu, soon we were getting fucked by both the men. And soon we were reaching climaxes. As FIL spent in me and Dad came in Nishu. We all were lying spent in bed, when my Mil entered wrapped in atowel after bath . She smiled at our condition and came with an extra towel. She cleaned my pussy which was leaking with FILs cum, then she cleaned her hubby's cock and balls, then she moved to her daughters pussy and thighs which was soaked with Dads cum, and cleaned it, and then finally she cleaned my Dads cock and balls. Suddenly Dad pulled MIL on his chest and started kissing her lips , FIL removed his towel and she became nude. Then Dad pushed her on bed as Nishu shifted to give them space. Now Dad was licking her pussy and FIL was sucking her huge boobs. Soon MIL started moaning with pleasure and cried aaahhhhhh oooohhhh feels so good. Then in next ten minutes both men went in giving her pleasure through their mouth and tounges and MIL started cumming with lot of noise. Soon DAd and FIL left her to enjoy her orgasm, and went to bathroom. Later on FiL came back and Kai's besides Nishu and Dad sat on a chair . Soon I noticed that FIL was caressing his baby's buts and his palm was in the crack of her ass. Dad smiled and aske , have u enjoyed her asshole too? FIL smiled and said I have taken her all 3 cherries , mouth,pussy and asshole. I was the first to enjoy all holes first, no baby, he asked her? Nishu kissed her Papa and said yes u are the first love of my life. Dad asked why don't you tell, how all this started between both of you? And is your wife aware that you had sex with your daughter? MIL said yes I always knew and supported them . Still Dad asked how it began? Then FIL started narrating the story ---- in next update,,,,!!!!!,FIL tells story of himself and daughter!....
FIL was sitting on sofa and in both sides he had his wife on one side and on other side his lovely daughter, and all of us were nude. He was putting his one hand on shoulder on both the ladies. His hands were on boob of his wife and daughter, which he was pressing lovingly. Dad and I were sitting on a sofa and my hand was on Dads limp cock and Dads hand was on my thigh close to my pussy. MIL and Nishu were playing with FILs click and balls.
Now I shall narrate story in words of FIL!!
I got married to Nishus mom Shalu,when she was 18 and I was 23 then. It was arranged marriage and after our marriage unfortunately my father died in an accident , I got a job in same company as a compensation to my father's job. Life was going on well, my Mom lived with us. I and Shalu had awonderful sex life, she became pregnant and we had got a wonderful baby Nishu. One day Shalu told me that Mom is fooling around with a man who is not worthy of her, as he was a servant of our neighbour. I was shocked,I asked her how do you know, she said when I came back from market she opened door after along time, her clothes were all disturbed and I saw the servant jumping from window. Mom was ashamed and she confessed she was hungry for sex so she got tempted with this boy! Shalu told me ,see we have to take care of Mom or else she can bring bad name to family. I asked what we could do? Shalu said similar situation had happened in her home when her Dads sister became widow, to avoid Bua means Aunty to get attracted to outsiders, it was decided that Shalus Dad means her own brother will satisfy her sexuality. In the beginning,it sounded strange but soon all became adjusted to this, and Shalus mom and her aunt both sleeping in Das room and Her Dad fucked both together. So Shalu suggested that I should satisfy my Mom to save family's honour. This was the first time I was introduced to world of incest. My Mom was not ready for it in the beginning but Shalu made such a situation that Mom was soon melting and came in to my arms. Shalu told Mom that I wanted to fuck her , mom was shocked and refused. But Sahlu removed my pant and showed my cock to Mom and her eyes were very big ,,she said ,son urs is very big almost double of ur Dad.she was thirsty for sex and soon she was in my arms and we had wild sex in front of Shalu. Life went on and I was fucking mom and Shalu regularly. Then I came to know that Shalu was getting fucked by her brother from many years, and now she fucked him openly when he visited our house . Soon me Shalu her brother and my mom were doing orgy. And so incest became a way of life. Nishu was growing seeing all this , although we never did it before her but a growing girl understands sometimes sooner than we think. One day when she was in class ten ,she came back crying , as I was alone , I took care of her and asked her what happened? She said all her girl friends were making fun of me as I don't have any boy friend. I said why so that you don't have BF , she said I don't like outsiders and want to make her brother Rajesh or me her Bf. I was surprised but happy to learn this ,and first time noticed that she has grown in last year well. Her skirt was up to her thighs and they looked plump and her blouse was well filled up with big apples like boobs. My rod became hard for the first time for my own daughter. I kissed her cheeks and told her don't worry baby, now I am your BF from today and asked to go to bathroom and change her school uniform . Now I was planning to fuck my own sweet daughter who has grown up. How I took her cherry ,in next update...........

Nishu looses cherry to me!!!!
After she came from bathroom she had changed in to a small gown which was coming up to her knee , she was looking very hot with her plump thighs . I called her and made her sit on my lap .as I was hard .it touched her tight ass. She felt it and tried to get up. I made her sit on my cock again . She was adjusting her bugs to avoid it and it was getting deep in to her buts crack. I started asking about school and other things.soon I asked her whether she had any BF? She shyly said no Papa . I asked why so? You are so beautiful then y no BF. She said Papa , I don't like boys , they only want to do dirty things to me . I asked what dirty things? She shyly said they want to touch my these,pointing to her budding boobs. I said , why u don't like when they touch here. She said they press very hard it hurts Papa. I smiled and said her baby let me touch you there and you tell me whether you like that, saying so I started softly playing with her boobs. Oh God they were so hard and soft too, my cock became like hard. As my experienced hands were caressing her soft boobs . She became excited and soon opened her legs ,as I stated caressing her thighs too. Soon I touched her panty and she closed her eyes enjoying every moment. Then I put my finger in her panty and played with her pussy lips which was having very slight hairy growth . Soon she started moaning and I removed her gown ,under which she was only wearing a panty. I soon pressed her boobs and fingered her pussy and soon she was kissing me as I was kissing her lips. Then I took her to bed and sucked her boobs and then went after her pussy and licked till she came with wild orgasm. My mouth was filled with her juice. Then I got a call from my wife that she is coming back. Soon I shall post--

Wife joins me with Nishu....
As Shalu entered,we were decently ready for her. After lunch when I retired in bed with Shalu, I told her about today's event with Nishu. She smiled and said I knew this is going to happen , finally you have tasted her pussy. I told Shalu I am becoming crazy to fuck her. Shalu said tonight we shall have her suhagrat with you. I was so excited that I kissed Shalu and fucked her wildly. In evening I was asked to leave house as my Mom and My wife wanted to prepare her and our bed for the special night. At 9 pm when I came back to home ,I found Shalu and mom smiling and welcomed me , after dinner they took me to bed room where Nishu was wearing a saree and blouse like a bride. MOm and Shalu took me to her and asked me to enjoy the bride. Soon I pulled my baby in to my arms and started kissing her, soon I started pressing her boobs above blouse. Then Shalu helped her to remove her clothes, and soon she was nude. Mom started to remove my clothes and I was also nude. Then Mom started sucking my cock, as Shalu was pressing Nishus pussy and making her pussy wet. Soon Mom brought lubricant in Nishus pussy lips and mom applied it on my cock , then mom spreader the legs of Nishu and Shalu put my chick in her pussy and I was pressing her boobs and kissing her , and slowly entered her pussy. Nishu cried in pain but Shalu held her legs tightly and I entered her tight pussy, soon Nishu was crying in pain, and tears came in her eyes. I started playing with her boobs and nipples and sucked her lips .soon she started moaning and enjoying the fucking , mom also encouraged her to enjoy the fucking and Shalu told me to now fuck her hard. So my buts started going up and down like a piston and we all were in the world of pur lust. Soon we both climaxed and when I withdrew, my cock was having blood drops and Nishus pussy was also bleeding. Mom and Shalu were congratulating her for loosing her virginity. They took her to bathroom and soon she came back limping to bed . Mom and Shalu had become hot and told me now you have to satisfy three women of house, and we all laughed.this is how MY FIL ended his story. By now his cock was hard and Nishu and MIL were on their knees sucking and licking it, I also beca,e hot and started sucking Dads cock and balls very hard. Then door bell rang and I knew it was Rajesh, as he had called me to tell , he is coming back, as there is not much work in office. I went to door and after confirming opened the door and Rajesh came in and smiled to see me nude. He hugged me and pressed my ass, and kissed my boobs. Then I aske shim to be nude too. Rajesh removed all his clothes and his cock was hard going up and down. So we proceed to meet all . Another orgy followed...
Like Reply
Rajesh is fucked hard !!
As me and Rajesh approached bedroom , we saw FIL was sitting on sofa with both his wife and daughter on each side , and both women were playing with FILs cock and balls. Dad smiled to see both of us nude and asked us to come to him. We reached near him and he pulled both of us on his lap and his limp cock was pressing my buts. Then he started kissing both of us. And my FIL smiled and said ,I also want to enjoy with Rajesh and Nilu. Dad said let's exchange positions. So both rose and changed positions.Now I and Rajesh were sitting on Fils lap. FIL started to kiss me and Rajesh. Rajesh was slight upset as his Papa was kissing him for the first time. Soon he became normal and excited and enjoying his Papaps hardness below his buts. FIL was pinching my nipples and I was licking nipples of my FIL and Rajesh. I says Dad enjoying with my MIL and her daughter Nishu. Soon we all were in bed , and as my FILs was buried in my pussy ,his cock was being sucked by Rajesh. Dad was too lickings pussy of Nishu and MIL was sucking his cock. After some time I heard Dad crying aaahhhh ohhh and I saw MIL was licking his asshole and fat balls with her tounge. Suddenly I felt FILs tounge in my asshole too. FIL cried oooohhhh as Rajesh has started licking his asshole too. Next FIL got up and opened my legs and entered my pussy with a jerk ohhhhhhh I cried as his big cock entered me and he started fucking me wildly , Rajesh was licking his balls and anus from behind.after sometime as I started cumming , FIL withdrew from top of me and rolled his son on his belly and lifted his waist and shoved his cock in asshole of his son. Rajesh cried and tried to get rid of him but FIL was ruthless he buggered him like hell. I offered some lub to FIL which he applied on his cock and his sons asshole . Soon Rajesh started shouting, aaahhhh Papa fuck me hard harder harder , ohhhhhhh. And FIL fucked even hard. I saw my Dad fucking hard Nishu as MIL was playing with his balls , and soon Nishu climaxed with lot of noise. Then Dad asked MIL to be on doggy and positioned himself behind her and entered her pussy and fucked her hard. Soon I saw FIL fucking Rajesh in doggy position and besides him Dad fucking MIL in same position, both exchanged smile, as MIL cl axed with huge aahahahahh ohhh. Dad removed his massive cook from her pussy and shoved it in her asshole , I supplied lub to them and he started fucking MIls asshole very hard. What a scene both Mom and son getting fucked my massive cocks in their assholes. Dad asked , FIL want to exchange? FIL smiled why not , lets , and they removed their cocks and soon changed places and Dad started fucking Rajesh while FIL fucked MIL . After some time he noticed me and asked me to take position of MIL in doggy pose. Soon I replaced MIL with my buts up in front of FIL and he shoved his cook in my tight asshole and I cried loudly. But soon I got adjusted and having fun and enjoying his cock and fucking. They both came al oust at same time filing mine and Rajeshs asshole with their cum. We all were exhausted and sat kissing lightly each other's. In night Dad said , he had to go to a party and if FIL wanted he could join , he agreed , then Dad asked Rajesh why u also don't join us, Rajesh said fine. So they all went for party and what happened there, rajesh told me after his return, so next update in words of Rajesh-----

Rajesh enjoys sex ,,,,,
( this update as narrated by Rajesh )
I was apprehensive as I have never attended any party with Papa and FIL. But all was well there and it was a normal party except that we all drank beers . After party as we all sat in FILs car , Papa said yar, let's have some fun . FIL said but all ladies are in home ,so let's go there. Papa said we have a lady here and kissed my lips. FIL smiled and said u r right , let's have fun, and he stopped the car at a shop. We all entered the shop. FIL bought saree blouse petticoat bra and panty and winked at me . I understood that it's for me. Papa also got the idea and smiled at me and secretly pressed my buts . I shivered as I knew I am going to be fucked by these two horny dads very badly today. Then FIL took us to a guest house and rented a room for all of us. It was a decent room with a large bed and an attached toilet. papa asked me to go to bathroom and dress in woman attire. I went and removed all my clothes, took a shower and then wore the bra and panty . I saw myself in mirror, I looked awesome. Then I wore blouse and somehow wrapped saree around me. When I came out , I was surprised to see both dads all nude with their hard cooks all erected and they were stroking their own cocks. As I came out , I saw appreciation in their eyes and they smiled at each other. I kneeled in front of them and kissed their lips one by one. Their cocks jerked up and down. Then they asked me to do catwalk , which I did for them. Then they asked me remove saree. As saree fell down, they asked me to walk swaying my hips in blouse and petticoat. As I walked like that Papa got up and held me tight and kissed me and pressed my ass . ThenFIL removed my blouse and Papa removed petticoat, and now I was in bra and panty . They again asked me to do cat walk and swaying my hips I did so. Now both removed my bra and panty and Papa was kissing my lips and FIL was pressing his cock from behind on my buts. Oh God what a feeling , I was leaking from my small cock. Now Papa and FIL laid in bed and their cocks were jutting out and I went down on them alternately sucking their cocks and licking their balls and chick heads. Soon their cocks were also wet with my saliva. Then FIL asked me to be in doggy position and he went behind me and applied lot of spit on his cock and also in my asshole. Papa raised himself to sitting position, and his cock was before my mouth. Soon I took his cock in mouth and started sucking his cock lovingly and FIL entered my asshole. Soon I was in seventh heaven as my asshole was receding lot of pleasure from FILs cock and my Papa was fucking my mouth. Soon FIL started cumming in me. And I cried with pleasure aaaahhhhh . Soon Papa replaced FIL and entered my asshole and again I was filled with Paps cock. Soon he started pushing it hard in me. We both were enjoying our fucking as FIL watched with his limp cock hanging loosely from his groin. Smile on his face as I was pushing my buts back to meet Papas thrust. Then Papa started crying loudly as he came in my asshole. FIL has now started rubbing my small cook which was already leaking and soon I also climaxed in FILs hand, as Papa collapsed with his climax. We all were collapsed in bed and trying to catch our breath. Papa said now we should go home as there are women waiting for us to be fucked by us. FIL said u r right but this Rajesh is also too good to leave , I feel like having one more round with him, saying this he pressed my buts very hard. Papa said , he is our boy , where he will go, let's now go home. And we all put up our clothes and started for our home.
As Rajesh told me all this , I became horny and wanted to get fucked , and I know as long as Papa and FIl are there my pussy will be satisfied.
So I am stopping this story now and
My next story will be soon starting with title Papa made me heroine! Hope u will like it .
Like Reply
owwwo great story and a happy family
[+] 1 user Likes ronylol's post
Like Reply