Friendly with Dad's friends
Wink 
Jacob was 52 years old Indian man settled in Bangalore. He was happy with his business doing well. He had recently semi retired from his financial consultant business and was venturing into coffe and spices export. He had lots of contacts in Tamilnadu and Kerala which made it possible for him to get in touch with plantation owners. Keshav and Laxman were his business partners. They had chosen to work with Jacob because he was soft spoken kind hearted man. It was easier for him to convince land owners and get their supplies for his export business. He had built good network in Europe and had 4-5 clients who were interested in cracking deal with him. Most of his clients were in different parts of Europe. Alex was his main contact in Europe. He had retired from British army and was living peaceful life. He was 50 but fit like most Army veterans. 

Just like Alex he had set up deals with Martin and James both around same age. They were wealthy westerners looking for business opportunities in India and around. All of them were around Jacob's age. They all loved doing business with Jacob as he was very honest and transparent with his dealings. They all had recently completed 1 year of their business association and things were looking bright for them all. Jacob was very excited about his business growing at great pace. He wanted to invite all his business associates to India and give them tour to the plantations. He had requested all of them for the same and all of them accepted it graciously. Jacob was a widower. He lost his wife 12 years ago when his daughter was only **. He never married again just to make sure he raises his daughter nicely. His daughter Christine was pretty like her mother. She had all features of her gorgeous mother. Christine looked really gorgeous with her round face, gorgeous hair, slim figure and absolutely stunning smile. She had a very friendly nature but was little bratty as Jacob had always given her everything she ever wanted. She had recently broke up with a guy who had taken her virginity and she was feeling miserable for allowing him to do that. After her break up, Christine had started spending more time at home and was interested in helping her Dad in his business. 

Christine was a pretty 19 years old Indian girl. Her dusky complexion was her sexiest asset. She was natural with her communication and her father thought it'll be great help if Christine could help with communicating with his business associates. Christine started assisting Jacob and soon she was able to pick up the work really well. Jacob was happy with his daughter taking interest in his business. He had lots of plans for future. Christine on other hand was happy to be able to distract her mind from her ex boyfriend. Although they fucked only once Christine didn't really enjoy it because her ex spiked her drink and took advantage of her. Christine was 19 and was starting to get interested in sex but this experience made her feel like it's better to stay away from it. Jacob planned to visit coffee plantations in Kerala with his esteemed clients who were visiting them. Keshav and Laxman were happy to host him. They made all the arrangements for Jacob and his business associates. They had never seen or heard of Christine before as Jacob was the one who used to coordinate with them all the time. Christine and Jacob arrived at Keshav's place in Waynad as planned with Alex, Nartin and James. Keshav was in his mid 50s. His wife was bed ridden for couple of years because of paralysis. He stayed in the hills in a beautiful farmhouse. Christine was mesmerized by the natural beauty and scenic location of his house. Keshav was happy to see Jacob's daughter. 

Christine was wearing a jeans and off shoulder red top. She had tied her hair in ponytail and was looking really alluring. Keshav understood Christine has really liked the place he offered to tour her through entire property. Jacob was tired because of the travel he decided to rest for a bit. Christine was reluctant to go with Keshav as his eyes were feasting on her body and she was feeling little uncomfortable. Not only Keshav but Martin was also interested in Christine but he was good at keeping poker face. Christine was very friendly and helpful to all 3 white guys. She was little excited to hang around with white men as it felt cool to her. She totally enjoyed the way others were looking at them when she toured her Dad's visitors in Bangalore. As Christine was saying no, Martin stepped in and told her there is nothing better to do unless she's not too tired she can come along as he also wanted to roam around. Martin was fittest and most handsome of all. He had grey hair and stubble. He used to wear Polo tshirts which made him look smarter. Christine was little attracted to him so she decided to go along. Keshav was touring them all around showing them variety of trees and other things he had done around the farmhouse. He wasn't very good with English but Christine was helping him whenever needed so Martin gets an idea what he's talking about. All 3 of them spent about half n hour together both the guys were checking out Christine. She was fresh young teen with slim figure and long beautiful thick black hair. Though she wasn't chubby her ass had blossomed perfectly and her snug fit jeans was doing it justice. She was feeling very nice with beautiful nature around. 

As they were about to return Keshav guided them to a treehouse kind of structure that was made at the far end of the farm. Keshav started to climb up the stairs. Martin asked Christine to climb ahead of him. Christine did just that and Martin started climbing with his eyes glued to Christine's ass. They all climbed to the top where Keshav had made a beautiful sit out and they could see sunset sitting there. It was close to sunset and view of the skies looked mesmerising. Christine was awestruck she just kept enjoying the view while both men were ogling at her. As the sun went down it became quite dark because of all the trees around. They decided to get going. Keshav started climbing down first. Martin gave Christine a hand and made her go ahead. He gently held Christine by her waist. Christine was little shocked but his touch was gentle only issue was he was touching her bare waist as her tshirt had got off place a little. She decided to carry on as it was too dark and she didn't want to fall. As she was thinking about something and climbing down she skipped a step and was about to fall but Martin grabbed her by her waist and she regained her balance. Martin's grip made her get goosebumps. He held on to her like a gentleman and she climbed down. Keshav was walking ahead of them with little torch in his hand and both of them were following him. Even after they got down and started walking Martin didn't let go his hand off Christine's waist. They were walking like a couple talking to each other about general things. 

Christine was aware Martin hasn't taken his hand off her but she didn't mind it. As they came closer to farmhouse Martin asked Keshav if he could hand him the torch as he and Christine wanted to take a little longer walk around coffee plantations. As Keshav turned around Christine swiftly let off Martin's hand and stood half a step away. Keshav gave them the torch and directed them with his hand before leaving. They both waited for him to disappear in the dark and then started walking. As they both got together Martin again put his hand on Christine's waist. Christine started looking at him their eyes met and he told her with a smile
Martin: Don't want you to loose your balance again. Hope that's fine?
Christine had no objection but she didn't want to look easy. She just nodded Yes. This time Martin's grip was firm like holding his lady. They were talking about their personal lives and Christine got to know he had married twice and is single since his 2nd divorce about 3 years ago. When asked about her relationship she lied saying she has never been in relationship. Martin was surprised to hear that. He quickly said
Martin: It's hard to believe good looking girl like you has never dated anyone. What's your age?
Christine was reluctant but replied
Christine: 19
Martin: No relationships at 19. I must say guys around are blind or gay.

Christine liked the compliment and started giggling
Martin: I'm not kidding
Christine: Let it go I know I'm not that good 
Martin: You can't be serious Christine look at yourself you're so gorgeous
Christine: Thanks Martin! 
Martin held her by waist again this time much harder. Christine panicked a little and said
Christine: I think we should go back Dad might be worried I'm not around for long.
Martin knew it's not the time to insist he agreed immediately but his hands were now holding Christine tight. He was in a way letting her know that he knows he can handle her. Christine was too naive to understand but she could sense authority in his grip. She knew she's in Martin's hands now. She didn't mind it as his compliments had worked their charm on her. As they were walking back he kept his compliments on
Martin: You have really beautiful long hair 
Christine: Thank you! Dad says I got it from my Mum
Martin: Oh really! Jacob is a lucky man then. I would love to be with someone who got such beautiful hair

Christine was blushing but she could hide it well thanks to the darkness around. As they came closer to farmhouse again this time Martin released his grip subtly and they both walked little away as if they were never together. Christine really liked the fact that Martin let her off without having to remind him. She thought of him as a gentleman. She was really impressed my his manners and demeanor. He wasn't just handsome but also a thorough gentleman she thought. They both walked in and Martin went back to his room. Christine went to check on her Dad and reminded him if he's drinking tonight he better watch himself. Jacob was a great man but he couldn't handle drinks well. Christine didn't want her Dad to embarass himself in front of his important clients. Christine went back to her room and after about 5 minutes Keshav walked in to Jacob's room. They both talked about their plans and asking for some more investment from their European investors. Christine came back to her room and stood in front of the mirror. She was thinking about Martin's compliment and his grip. She knew it was a man's grip. Martin was trying to mark his territory on her body but isn't it too fast? Isn't he too old? But he's a westerner they are open about such things for him it's a normal thing but is it a good idea for me? Christine's mind was cluttered with these thoughts she decided to take a shower n get ready for the dinner she had to control her Dad. She took off her tshirt and looked at herself again she was looking fit. She has perfect size for her age she removed her jeans and got shocked to see a wet patch in the front. She wasn't acknowledging her feelings but her pussy wasn't in any sort of denial mode in fact it was shouting out loud. "Yes Christine you got turned on by your Dad's friend. He grabbed you and you let him do it because you want it to." Her mind and body definitely weren't in sync. 

She started blushing and went to get shower. It was hot in the day but started to get little better by evening so Christine wore a nice black dress with very little make up just to make sure she doesn't look dolled up but she was definitely looking pretty. When she walked in to Jacob's room, Keshav was already there talking to her Dad. They both greeted her and Jacob told his princess she's looking pretty while Keshav was looking uncomfortable as he wanted to feast his eyes on Christine but out of his respect for Jacob he decided to not do so. Christine felt better as Keshav didn't continue his staring and ogling. She overheard Keshav saying he's leaving now and Jacob should take care of the matter from here. Christine was surprised to know he was leaving. She interrupted them
Christine: Keshav uncle why are you leaving? This dinner is going to be important right we have to ask for some more investment?
Keshav: Yes but I have few things to take care of
Christine: But it is important
Before Christine would say anything Jacob interrupted her
Jacob: Tina Keshav's wife is bedridden he needs to be at home through the night all the time
Christine wasn't aware of his situation. She felt bad for him.

Christine: Sorry Uncle! I wasn't aware. You don't worry I'll handle it with Dad. We will get the investment we want. 
Keshav: Great! All depends on you two I'll get moving. I have asked kitchen staff to serve you dinner on upper deck enjoy the food and Jacob you enjoy your drinks!
Keshav left happy and assured. He felt bad for eyeing Christine. He thought she's sweet little girl and he should refrain from repeating his mistakes. Christine reminded Jacob about drinks and they both went to upper floor. When they reached all 3 white guys were already there waiting for them. As soon as they entered Christine was looking for Martin. He was talking to James and when their eyes met he approved Christine's look with his glance. Christine was happy. As father daughter duo arrived to the table Martin politely complimented Christine.
Martin: You're looking great Christine! Christine thanked him. James too complimented her and they started with dinner and drinks. Jacob and Christine smartly briefed them about future plan and assured of giving presentation before they could finalize their investment. It was a fruitful business discussion and Jacob was happy. He ignored Christine's advice and went little loose on his drinks. He and Alex were drinking like a fish. Soon both of them were too drunk and James thought it's better to take Alex back to his room. He told Martin he's taking Alex back and would call it a night himself as he was getting little high as well. As they both left Christine quickly asked Jacob to get up and leave. He wasn't in good shape. They had their rooms on the lower floor and Christine wasn't sure how she was going to take her Dad down to his room. Martin was quick to offer her help. They both helped Jacob to get back to his room. Christine settled Jacob in his bed and came out. Martin was still lurking around. Christine saw him and went towards him to say thanks.

Christine: Thank you for helping out and sorry about my Dad he's a little
Martin: Oh no no it's absolutely fine who doesn't like to booze?
Christine: Hehehe that's true! But it's fun only if you know your limits
Martin: Wait you didn't even drink and you talking about limits? 
Christine: I didn't do it now doesn't mean I don't do it 
Martin: Oh you watching your limits because of your Dad?
Christine: Yes he doesn't like it
Martin: Come on you're an adult you can do whatever you want
Christine: I know but it's not like that in India
Martin: Forget about it let's get you a drink
Christine: No I'm fine!
Martin: Oh come on you can have a wine that shouldn't be too much to ask?
Christine agreed as Martin was insisting. They both started walking up the stares and Christine lost her balance again. Martin was quick to grab the opportunity and he put his hand in her waist again. 
Martin: You seem bad with the stares

Christine: Not really! Don't know what's wrong with me today. 
Martin: You're fine now 
Martin squeezed her waist gently telling Christine he got her. They came up and he poured her a glass of wine. He got himself a drink too. They both got talking
Martin: I'm really impressed with your idea. You got a solid plan there. Hope you can back it up on paper and in the field too. 
Christine: Thanks! Yes hopefully we'll get through. We are working hard. 
Martin: I see the effort. Jacob has got solid help in you
Christine: I'm just learning yet
Martin: I wish I was as smart as you while learning
Christine: Thanks! You think you would want to invest?
Martin: Honestly I read numbers better than I hear so let's see your presentation first and maybe then it'll be better to take a call. Hey you finished your glass you should get another drink.
Christine: No I'm good. 
Martin: Are you sure?
Christine: Yes

Martin: Wow you seem too obedient for a grown up girl. Jacob still treating you like a kid? 
That hit Christine as intended. She didn't want Martin to think of her as a kid. Martin could easily see it on her face and that made him chuckle. Christine was little upset about it. She filled her glass with another drink. Martin decided to give it a cheer. 
Martin: Cheers! That's like a big girl!
They both resumed their conversation.
Martin: Christine don't mind me asking again but you really never been in relationship?
Christine: Why do you find it hard to believe?
Martin: I told you already you're way too gorgeous to be single forever and at your age people do explore
Christine: That's true people my age do explore a lot.
Martin: Yeah! Are you matured serious kinds? Or fun loving? 
Christine: I enjoy having fun. Not too serious to be honest. 
Martin: That's nice! So what do you do for fun?
Christine: I like to dance, travel, read hang out with my friends.
Martin: That's interesting. So you dance? 
Christine: Yes I'm trained in Salsa.
Martin: Salsa? Really? Can you teach me?
Christine: I'm not that good at it yet. 
Martin: I don't aspire to be professional just want to learn it for fun. 
Christine: Okay I'll teach you 

Martin immediately turned on the music and extended his hand. Christine had finished her 2nd glass of wine and started to open up a little. She gave him her hand and they both started dancing. Christine first put her hand on Martin's shoulder and asked him to put his hand on her waist. They started dancing and soon both were in sync. Martin was a good dancer and it made Christine feel good. Martin made sure to take advantage of this and felt up Christine's waist back and slightly brushed his hand against her butt. Christine was starting to like everything about Martin by now. He was well behaved, good looking, friendly guy who could dance well. She liked the purfume he was wearing. Christine was turned on thinking of her wet patch and how Martin made her feel. She was so turned on that she didn't mind Martin freely squeezing her butt couple of times. They stopped dancing after a while and sat down. Christine was happy to spend time with Martin and he was making sure to make his moves carefully before he could enjoy with Christine as his heart desires. After they sat down Martin poured himself another drink. He intentionally didn't ask Christine for another 1 this time. Christine was totally on now and she requested him for another drink herself with a smile. He readily served to her request. Christine was turned on now and as the night grew darker chilly wind started to blow. Christine was feeling cold and Martin didn't think twice before he put his arm around her shoulder and embrace her to warm up. Christine didn't step back in fact she enjoyed his warmth. She moved closer to snuggle little more. They looked at each other and smiled. Martin was sure that Christine is in right mood. He leaned forward to kiss her. Christine didn't disappoint him as she reciprocated his move. They kissed longer than usual. Martin gently sucked on her tongue they both enjoyed each other's taste with flavour of alcohol. Christine thought he tasted delicious. She wanted more but next moment she came back to her senses and realised she's doing this in an open space with her Dad around. She started getting nervous and stood up all of a sudden. Martin wasn't sure what happened to her. She started walking towards her room.

Martin tried to stop her.
Martin: Hey Christine! Sorry if that offended you
Christine: Not really but I'm feeling sleepy let me go. Good night.
Martin: Good night! Shall I walk you down the stairs?
Christine: No I'll manage thanks 
She rushed to her room and Martin went ba
ck to sleep. He was wondering what had got into her that she left so abruptly
[+] 1 user Likes anuj_thefunguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply
Christine came back to her room and got fresh. She could still feel Martin's taste on her tongue she wanted it more but she knew it wasn't the right place. She started thinking about how things went about and felt like Martin might have got upset with her behaviour. She didn't want to upset him in fact she wanted to please him. She couldn't think straight but it was too late there was no point thinking about it. She took off her dress and again there was a patch on her panty this time much bigger and she had discharge. She smelled it and felt like licking it. It tasted sour. She smiled to herself. She was acting like a horny bitch. She didn't mind it but was worried about Martin's reaction. She kept thinking about him until she finally fell asleep. Next morning Keshav came early and woke Jacob up. Jacob told him about yesterday's discussion and assured him that Alex is positive but he wants to visit the plantations himself. Keshav was delighted to hear that. He told Jacob to get fresh so they could discuss it further with Alex and his team. Jacob got ready quickly and both him and Keshav called up Alex to check if he was awake already. Alex and James were all prepared for the day while Martin was still laying in his bed thinking about missed prey last night. He was sure that he scored the hunt but his prey ran off unexpectedly. Alex and James joined Jacob and Keshav for breakfast. Keshav started discussing about visiting plantation and Alex was excited to visit there as he was really interested in exploring this opportunity. He asked Keshav if they can visit today itself so that they do not waste any time. Keshav was more than happy to take them along but he has sent his car back home with driver as his son had to take his wife to the hospital. They had only 1 car and it couldn't fit all 6 of them. As they were discussing it Martin arrived there. He noticed Christine isn't around and quickly guessed she's still sleeping. He heard his friends discussing about how to go to visit the plantations. Although it was in nearby village, hilly road would take one and half hour to reach. Martin suggested Alex and James carry on and he can stay back just to esse out the situation. Everyone agreed immediately and soon all of them were ready to go. Jacob went back to check on Christine, he informed her they are going to visit plantations and wouldn't be here for lunch. He told her to tell kitchen staff to prepare lunch for her and left with others. Christine was upset thinking Martin is also going along. She got fresh and came for breakfast. She was thinking no one is here in the farmhouse so she came to breakfast table in her tshirt and pajama with no bra on. Her nipples were hard and were clearly visible on her tshirt. As she sat down in the chair she saw Martin coming towards the table. She got excited to see him but realised her nipples are showing. Martin was there before she could react. He noticed her nipples and that gave him little hard on but he managed to put up poker face again.
Martin: Hey Christine Good morning
Christine: Good morning (blushing adjusting her tshirt)
Martin: Hope no hang over?
Christine: No absolutely not. Got sound sleep so I'm good.
Martin: Sounds perfect!
Christine: Where's Dad? You guys were supposed to visit plantations he said.
Martin: Oh yeah! Alex and James went along. There was only 1 car so I had to stay back.
What luck Christine thought.
Christine: Oh so everyone else is gone.
Martin: Yup just you, me n ladies in the kitchen.
Christine was still feeling bad about her behaviour last night and with no one around she was feeling free to talk to Martin. She thought it's right time to apologise.
Christine: Listen I'm sorry about last night
Martin: Exactly what are you sorry about?
Christine: The way I behaved I'm sorry about that
Martin: Are you talking about thing we did? Are you sorry about that?
Christine: No no! Don't take me wrong I'm sorry about the way I walked off
Martin: Great! So you're not sorry about thing before that. That sounds great.
Martin was cheerful all of a sudden. Christine started blushing as she realised she opened her cards too quickly. Martin wasn't going to wait anymore as he was getting better than expected response. He thought it's right time to have more fun.
Martin: Are you really sorry about your behaviour?
Christine: Ofcourse I'm.
Martin: Right you should be! I think you should compensate for that.
Christine: How?
Martin: Are you feeling cold?
Christine: No why?
Martin pointed towards her nipples and said
Martin: They are peeping out
Christine was embarassed and excited to hear that. She started blushing.
Martin: So the way to compensate is
Christine: Please don't punish me hehe
Martin: Not at all sweety! You only have to join me in pool to compensate
Christine: Pool now?
Martin: Yeah sun is out it's feeling little warm let's cool down a little
Christine looked worriedly towards the kitchen before she could say anything
Martin: Kitchen is here and pool is on the far end I haven't seen anyone go there since we have arrived and it's a covered pool so no need to worry about the sun.
Christine: But...
Martin: I'm heading to the pool would be happy if you join. You can change if you want.
Christine was confused if she should go. Martin was smart enough to know how to play with this little brown girl. He got up and started walking to the pool. He went straight to the pool stripped to his underwear and jumped into the pool. Though he was 50 he looked really fit. He had muscles and looked really macho in his underwear. Christine quickly went back to her room she removed her pajama and wore a short. She thought of putting on a bra but her excitement got over and she just went like that. Martin was in the pool for 10 minutes and thought Christine might not show up that's when she walked in. He was happy to see her. Christine saw him in the pool and her heart skipped a beat. He was looking handsome. His fitness was on point and Christine started feeling butterflies in her stomach. Martin waved at her and gestured her to jump in. She didn't jump instead took stairs and got into the pool. Martin went to the opposite end of the pool instead of coming towards her. She was surprised with that and before she could ask him, he went down and came back with 2 beer cans in his hand. He handed 1 to Christine and opened his can. Christine opened hers and they cheered before gulping it down. Christine took few sips and placed her can on the edge of the pool and took a lap swimming. Martin too joined her and they returned back to their cans to take another sip. As she put down her can this time Martin quickly grabbed her and they started kissing. They didn't even talk just started kissing and it was much more passionate than last night. Yesterday's kiss had awkwardness of the first time but today it was looking like long lost lovers have reunited. Christine didn't even realise when Martin lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They kept kissing for few minutes and when they stopped Christine was glued to him. She picked her can up again and finished it. Martin finished his too. He then brought another can and challenged Christine to finish this can before him if she does he'll do whatever she wants and if he wins she has to do what he asks. Christine was excited and she said yes without thinking. They both opened their respective cans and started chugging the beer down. Christine thought she was doing really well but before she reached half of the can Martin had already finished it. He turned his empty can upside down and showed her. Christine knew she had lost. She was thinking he'll ask her to kiss again. She asked him sportingly
Christine: You won! Please be easy on me.
Martin: Ofcourse baby! I'm going to be easy on you.
Christine: You're such a nice guy.
Christine gave him a kiss on his cheeks.
Martin: So now that I have won I think you should take off your tshirt
Christine: What? Are you crazy? I'm not wearing anything inside please no
Martin: Come on I won it was supposed to be anything that I want and now you say no such a sour loser
Christine: Hey please try to understand I can't do it right here maybe some other place
Martin: Okay I'll give you a concession I want you to take off any one of your clothing if not the tshirt take off your shorts
Christine: Oh my god please Martin
Martin: I gave you a leeway anyway no one is seeing us and I'm surely pulling your pants down soon so be a sport
Christine was surprised to see his confidence. He was sure of pulling her pants down that made Christine get wet. She thought for couple of minutes and then pulled off her shorts. She was wearing a black panty. Martin tapped her butt and said.
Martin: Black is my favourite colour
Christine was excited now she was swimming in her panty with one of her Dad's friends and there was no sign of awkwardness. Christine got comfortable within few minutes and Martin got her another can of beer. He made sure Christine finishes it quickly. Christine was high and Martin was turning her on by rubbing and squeezing her butt. They started kissing and Martin pulled her tshirt off. Christine was in the pool only in her panty. She was doing it in broad daylight and didn't give a damn. She was too engrossed in kissing she didn't even realise Martin has almost stripped her naked. Martin put his hand on her perky breast and started fondling it. Christine was getting horny and letting Martin enjoy himself to the fullest. She wasn't caring if they were out in the open. Both of them were really enjoying themselves that's when one of the caretaker woman came by the pool. She was shocked to see Christine in that situation with a man much older her age. She had come to see if the pool was clean or she needs to clear fallen leaves off it which was her usual task. As soon as she saw Christine and Martin making out she tried to walk back but Martin stopped her. Christine was embarassed by this but she was too horny to care. Martin got out of the pool and walked towards the woman. Christine was covering her breast with her hands. As Martin walked out of the pool Christine could notice big bulge in his underwear. He was hard as rock and his dick looked much bigger even the caretaker woman was looking at his manhood. Martin told her she should keep quiet or he'll complain to Keshav and get her fired. She just nodded her head and started going back to kitchen before leaving she looked at Christine and said "Nīvu innū cikkavarāgiddīri nōḍi adu nim'mannu kolluttade" (you're still very young look at that thing it'll kill you) Christine was embarassed even more but Martin didn't care about it. He noticed the way Christine was looking at his hard on and decided to capitalise on it. He sat on the edge of the pool and pulled his dick out. He gestured Christine to come to him. Christine quickly came to him just like a dog would seeing a bone. She tried to get out of the pool and sit besides Martin but Martin held her hand and pulled her between his legs. He gently stroked his cock to make it stand erect. He wrapped his legs around Christine and pushed her closer. Christine was giggling with excitement. Martin held Christine's head and she opened her mouth. She started sucking him slowly and gradually paced up. Martin realised Christine is too good with her tongue. He decided to let her enjoy. Christine completely let herself go and started blowing Martin like a pro. Although she was fucked only once her ex boyfriend made her suck him a lot which made her enjoy it. While these 2 were enjoying themselves in pool kitchen staff was thinking what they should prepare for the lunch. They had to come to these two and ask about it because Keshav had clearly instructed them to take good care of both. They talked to caretaker woman who had already seen Christine and Martin in the pool as she was in charge of them. As she already knew what was going on in the pool she told kitchen workers to focus on their job and she'll go ask what Martin and Christine want to eat. She silently walked in and saw Christine engrossed in sucking while Martin was enjoying it. Martin didn't bother informing Christine and put his finger on mouth to instruct the caretaker not to make any noise and come towards them. Martin was a serious slut hunter and he had got sight for the slutty women. He knew this lady was smitten by him as well. Caretaker lady walked to them and before Christine could realise Martin shot his load in her mouth. Christine was little shocked that he didn't give her heads up before shooting his load but she managed to gulp it down. Caretaker woman was little excited to see Martin's dick shining with Christine's saliva and Christine gulping down the load. Christine almost jumped seeing her stand so close. Martin told her he asked her to come closer. Christine didn't really like it but she couldn't say anything in front of Martin. She swam to the other side of the pool and wore her tshirt before coming out of the pool and then she wore her shorts. Martin told that lady what needs to be prepared for lunch and she left. Christine was little upset with caretaker watching her eat cum. She went to her room without talking to Martin. Martin knew how to handle Christine so he didn't bother stopping her. Christine had done her job for now. Martin had emptied his balls down her throat and was sure he's going to lift her legs too. He was only thinking about how to get Jacob away.
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
After Christine left Martin came out of the pool and walked straight to the kitchen. He asked for the caretaker lady and got to know she has gone to the upper floor to check if cleaning is done properly. Martin went upstairs and saw that lady inspecting his room. He walked inside the room and without a word grabbed her ass. She was taken by surprise and was scared as Martin squeezed her butt too hard. She didn't object but she was really scared about what was going to happen next. She was a 34 year old married woman who's husband was working abroad in Oil rig while she was staying back in India taking care of his family and son. She was really lonely and seeing Christine in action had really turned her on. Martin was sure this lady was a game but he wasn't much interested in her. He let his hand off her butt and spanked her gently. He complimented her for good cleaning job and asked her to leave. It has been really long time since any man had touched her and Martin's touch really turned her on but she didn't have any courage to make any move. After she left Martin took shower and rested for a bit until caretaker lady Sudha came calling him for lunch. He went to the dining area, Christine was already there. He casually greeted her but didn't try coming closer or anything he focused on his lunch and kept talking to Sudha in a friendly way. Christine was really embarassed to face Sudha as she had seen her eating Martin's cum. Sudha on other hand was really encouraged to see Martin being friendly with her. He finished his lunch and started walking back to his room. Christine was little upset that he ignored her and didn't even apologize for pool incident. She was thinking if she should talk to him. That's when she saw something unexpected. Christine saw Martin squeezing Sudha's butt and giving little tap on her ass. Sudha responded with a sultry smile. Christine was fuming with jealousy. She couldn't believe that Sudha was playing along with Martin. She gave a mean look to Sudha but Sudha didn't care and went behind Martin to his room. Christine was curious to see exactly what was going on and she decided to follow her. Sudha knocked on Martin's door and entered. Martin was taking his pants off. Sudha shamelessly entered his room and offered him dessert she had brought. Martin was in his underwear and his bulge was arousing for both the girls. Sudha was staring at him and Martin casually pulled out his dick and showed it to her. She was mesmerized by his size and fairness. She had only seen black Indian dicks in her life this was the first time she was seeing a white cock. Martin knew this bitch is in heat but he wasn't really interested but before he could put his dick back in his underwear he saw in the mirror that Christine was looking at them stealthily. Martin thought this is the right chance to play. He kept his dick hanging out and told Sudha to suck him. Sudha was quick to turn towards door to close it but Martin shouted at her. "Come here whore suck my dick" Christine was shocked to hear that but Sudha didn't mind it in fact she quickly walked towards him and knelt in front. Her obedience made Martin hard what an obedient slut he thought. Sudha quickly started sucking his dick. She was sucking dick after long time and eating it like she haven't had anything for ages. Christine was watching all of it. Martin knew how to turn Christine on he grabbed Sudha's braids and started facefucking her. Sudha was gagged but she had no option but to keep opening her mouth wide. Martin's dick was reaching her throat deep down where her husband can only imagine to reach. She was not moving at all Martin was thrusting her like bull. Sudha's eyes started watering and her mouth was full of saliva spilling out from sides. She was looking like a cheap whore Christine was so engrossed in watching that she didn't realise she was now standing at the door clearly visible to Martin. Just when she realised Martin can see her she tried to step back but Martin invited her in. He put his finger on his lips instructing Christine to enter slowly. Christine did as she was told and when she came closer Martin pulled Sudha by her braids and cummed on her face. Sudha was surprised with cum facial and both her eyes were covered with cum. She tried to clear it off her eyes so she could see who was standing besides Martin. As she cleared her eyes Martin told her to lick off his cum off her fingers. She followed his instruction and saw Christine standing there laughing at her. She felt humiliated. Come on stand up slut! Martin shouted and she stood up. He gave her a tissue to wipe her face off. Sudha and Christine were standing in front of each other with Martin between them standing with his dick out. He had a smile on his face as he put his dick back in. He turned towards Sudha and said "Off to work!" Sudha left feeling embarassed and humiliated. After she left Christine started walking out of the room as well and that's when Martin talked to her
Martin: So you got jealous?
Christine: Are you talking to me?
Martin: There's no one around here babe!
Christine: I'm jealous of whom? Your fat cock sucking whore?
Martin: Talking of cock sucking she can surely compete with you
Christine: Good luck judging the competition I'm not participating in it
Martin: Don't be mad Christine! We are all trying to have fun and I feel chances are better with her
Christine: Chances of doing what?
Martin: Chances of fucking her are way more than fucking you.
Christine: What makes you think so?
Martin: You're here with your father she's alone and her husband is not in the country
Christine: Maybe you're more interested in her
Martin: I'm interested in you if you are okay with Jacob knowing I fucked you
Christine: Have you gone mad?
Martin: No that's why I have set up my fat whore
Christine: I really thought you're interested in me
Martin: I am baby but you're difficult to get
Christine: I am difficult to get? Really? You stripped me naked in the pool in broad daylight I sucked you off and now you saying I'm difficult to get?
Martin: If you think you are ready let's fuck tonight
Christine: But Dad will be back in some time how can we do it tonight
Martin: He'll be drunk in no time then we can have fun
Christine: Isn't it risky?
Martin: I think it'll be fun to smash your brown pussy while your Dad's drunk as hell
Christine found it exciting as well. She felt adrenaline rush thinking of fucking her Dad's friend in his presence. She smiled and hugged Martin who cupped her buttocks firmly. He was sure he's going to ruin her hole tonight. Christine went back to her room and after a while Jacob returned with Alex and James. They all wanted rest for couple of hours before they meet for dinner. Alex and James were really happy with the plantations visit. They informed Martin about the same and discussed their plan further. They had decided to confirm their investment which was going to be huge boost for Jacob and Keshav. Martin suggested they celebrate with their favourite scotch. Plan was set for evening on other hand Christine was carefully waxing her pubes although she has very little growth she wanted to impress Martin. Christine got ready wearing nice shirt and skirt she was looking absolutely hot and all other men except her Dad were eyeing her. Party started and soon Jacob started his drinking spree. Alex was accompanying him but even his eyes were on Christine who was chatting flirtatiously with Martin and James. James was excited to see Christine warming up to him. Martin told her he n James are best of friends for more than 15 years. They all were having really good time. Christine was silently trying to remind Martin to get her Dad drunk as soon as possible but Martin was intentionally ignoring her acting like he didn't get what she's trying to convey. James noticed this and asked Christine if she needs anything but she didn't say anything. This went for another half n hour Jacob was drunk but didn't pass out like the other day. Christine was little tipsy as well and she was in mood now. She decided to take charge of things and she made a really large peg for Jacob and went up to him to give him the same. Looking at her doing that Alex and James understood bitch is trying to knock her father down. Alex quickly moved closer to her and whispered in her ear. "You want your old man drunk? Leave it upto me girl" saying this he tapped on her shoulder in friendly way. Christine got back to her senses and realised she kinda exposed herself there but she didn't mind it much as Alex didn't bother her much instead he directly went to Jacob. Alex sat with Jacob and told him to go bottoms up. Jacob gulped down 2 drinks like a maniac and soon he was finding it difficult to keep his eyes open. Jacob started calling for Christine. She immediately came to his assistance and Martin followed her to carry Jacob back to his room. They both took Jacob to his room and made him sleep in his bed. As soon as Christine turned back putting her drunk dad to sleep, Martin pounced on her. She was startled by the attack but before she could say anything Martin was kissing her already. It really turned her on but she knew it's not safe to make out in her Dad's room so she quickly took Martin to her room. Once they were in her room Christine started responding back and soon she took off her clothes Martin got her naked in 5 minutes. Alex and James were discussing about Christine and both agreed that girl is hot it'll be absolutely amazing to smash her. They were making lewd comments and discussing ways they would love to smash Christine. They both took another drink and were wondering why is jt taking Martin so long to return back. They decided to go check on him once they finish their drink. They were chilling and having good time that's when James got a message on his phone. He read the message and laughed out loud. Alex was wondering what was this about and James showed him the message from Martin "Time for the hunt prey is in the range" Alex gave James a high five and they both shouted " Wolves hunt in packs" They finished their drink quickly and walked down stares to Jacob's room but no one was there. They moved towards Christine's room. Christine herself had walked in the trouble and this was going to change her life forever.
Like Reply