Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery Lover of my wife.
It has been months since I thought of posting this story some part are fiction and some did happen. I will try to complete this story as soon as possible.

My wife Rakshya is 5'5 fair skin and has slim body she does look like a model. I was an average guy and we had an arrange marriage. She was just 20 at the time of our marriage and a Virgin too. After marriage soon I had to go to abroad for work. During the time we spent together we had very Less sex. I didn't want to come to abroad alone but didn't have any other option. I wanted to bring her too. After few months with the help of my employer I was able to bring her.

We were happy to be together and start a new life over here. After the initial spark again our sex life fell apart both of us were tired due to work. Other aspects of our life were going well. One day my wives lost her job cause the company she worked for had its contract terminated. All of a sudden she was bit worried about finding new job. I still had mine so it was enough for us to survive. I talked to my employer about the situation and he told me to contact Raman who can offer my wife a new job cause he is a manager at big company.
I thanked my employer and my wife contacted Raman and went to meet him.

The day she met Raman she was very happy I was surprised to see her and asked the reason. She told me she was going to get an supervisor post. Raman had offered her as she was fairly experienced enough. I was happy for her we hugged it each other and it was again after long time we had sex. Soon she joined her new office she was working under Raman and had good bonding with Raman. Sometimes he even used to drop her home when it was late. Once I asked my wife to bring Raman home when he comes to leave her. My wife told me she had been thinking about that but didn't have the courage to speak to me about bringing Raman home. I told her he is a good person and has helped us so nothing to worry about. The next day Raman came I had bought few drinks to welcome him. We had dinner together Raman praised my wife for her cooking skills she was also happy. We started drinking my wife also drinks sometimes we talked a lot about each other. Raman had divorced his wife recently qnd was trying to move on. Both of were sad to hear how Raman was dealing with all this things. It was getting late and after sometime Raman went home. That night me and my wife talked about Raman for long time before finally falling sleep.

Everything was going well until my employer decided to shut the company and I had to search for a new employer. My was very sad when she heard we might have to go back she didn't want to go back. We looked for various options but we had to act quickly time was not on our side. I was also very disappointed and shared it with my wife. She said she has an idea I was keen to know what she had thought. She asked what if she married Raman for visa and later when she gets her own visa she will bring me on her visa but for sometime I will have to go back. She and talked to Raman about our situation and he had come up with this idea. I didn't agree to her cause it was too complicated thing instead it will be easier for me to find a new employer. 

So I started looking for new job within weeks I found one and it was a bit far for me to travel but still I decided to give it a go my wife also agreed to it. After starting the new job I used to come home only on weekends cause it was far. My wife was also ok with it cause I was doing it for both of us. Everything was good I thought I had sorted it out. One day I decided to take break from job and come home a day earlier I was in rush so forgot to tell my wife. When I reached home I saw Raman car outside. Normally my wife used to tell me if Raman was at home and sometimes even Raman used to tell me. But today both of them didn't, I was in two minds Wether to go or to wait. I decided to wait for few mins but Raman didn't come out. I decided to go but before that I thought of calling my wife but she didn't pick up my call. I climbed the walls and got in instead of from the front gate. There was a bit of light in the room it was hard to hear what they were talking but as I went towards the windows I could see through the gaps in the curtains as it was not pulled properly. They were kissing each other and my was on lying on Ramans lap naked. It was a huge sock to me I felt very bad cause I was doing this handwork of my wife but she was enjoying with someone else. I was not sure what wrong did I do. I wanted to go in and shout but decided to wait until Raman leaves. Instead i took some pics for proof. After 30 mins or so I saw him going towards his car and after he left and I went inside and told my wife I was here to surprise her. She panicked a bit it was clearly on her face the bed was mess she didn't even had time to hide. I asked her to sit and asked her why did she did to me. I was crying while questioning her soon tears stared to flow in her eyes as she admitted she had been having this relation with Raman for around 1 months.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.